Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Raven <ravensam80@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 2361 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Raven <ravensam80@yahoo.com>
13. Juli 2011 um 10:36

Found in my Spambox

My name is RAVEN,i am 29 years Old,I am Single , brown hair, Grey  eyes, My height is 5 feet,3 inches..i weight 58kg.,Long Hair and a healthy Lady. I am , Beautiful, emotionally. I am  from the US, New York  and  right now in Ghana  as  i  just arrive last week  in Ghana  and am here  for 3 months teaching course  and  As i am a very hard working lady and very friendly.i have no Kids and Never Married.I will say my Father and My Mother was the happiest marriage people i have ever Loved ,They are so caring,loving,God fearing,respectful and responsible father and Mother but i trusted and Believe in God and I know God is Doing is Things In his Own way. i have learn To be a Strong woman and a very hard working , i was working with my mum and schooling at the same Time that was how i was grown with . i have been In a Relationship which end Up last year because the guy was very unfaithful he do hurt me and it has Cost me alot Of pain due to the pain he cost in me it make me sick and i was hospitalized and i am now Looking for a Loving Godfearing and Responsible man To settle down with that is why i am Here So If you Interested Let get and know More about each Other .In any good relationship, there should be trust, communication, understanding, and honesty. Life is a precious gift from God, and it should be lived with love and joy. I enjoy various activities. I can bowl, skate, swim, play chess, checkers, draw, bike riding, a little fishing and crabbing, a little golf, have tried tennis, camping, sports etc. It does not matter. I am a very average versatile person, and not hard to please. I enjoy the complex as well as the simple things in life..I love poetry, books, walks on the beach and cozy candlelight dinners. I enjoy movies, television, music, traveling, the desert, the quietness of the mountains, the ocean, sunrises and sunsets. I am comfortable in jeans or a nice english suit. A nonsmoker/drinker, not into drugs (don't need them; I live in a natural high). I believe in enjoying the good life and am high on it. I have a healthy attitude about God and the Bible.Im a very outgoing person, who loves to dine out travel and enjoy the simple life. Im a hopeless romantic and very affectionate. I have a good sense of humor and I like to make you laugh. I like to chill out with a good book or watch and movie and its even more fun when you have a special someone to do this with. Im very easy to get a long with and a very good listener. I love To share My Time with People I Love and care eg,freinds and Family.well about my family i come from a very small unit Of Family My Mother,brother and I, I am an honest heart that's looking for a stable relationship. I understand it is important to lay down lasting foundations for a lasting relationship. I am an active person who enjoys cycling and running best. I believe keeping fit is important. I am not interested in games or drama. I enjoy fine dining and am always looking for someone to share the appreciation of good food and fine wine.  A quiet night at home is also enjoyed and welcomed. I am open to try different activities and up for the challenge. I love spontaneity and being a bit impulsive. I am continually attempting to function from the inside out and to go with my intuitive impulses, because sometimes the spontaneous actions are the most fun, not expected and purely delightful. I generally try to live a somewhat healthy lifestyle, exercising and some sort of jogging, 3-4 days a week and eating healthy, (trust me, I love sweets and pastries, but try not to over do it). I would also like to find a like-minded male where we can participate in activities together and encourage each other to pursue their interests as well... I have several hobbies (and wish I could find more time to pursue those) such as swimming, playing computer, dancing, and reading, and more,and would like someone to share that with, as well as their sharing their interests with me...I do not expect a man to be a servant to me, spending all his time working and and cleaning; I believe there is give and take in a relationship, and I realize that at times it's more convenient for me to do laundry, cook, clean, and I have no problem doing that.I consider myself to be a fairly honest and truthful person and expect the same in return; I'm not wealthy and don't expect someone to attempt to deceive me or "play" me. I believe that time spent apart helps keep things fresh in a relationship and makes the time we DO spend together even better. I'm not one who cheats in a relationship; one man is enough trouble , I am generally an optimistic person with a sense of humor, fairly easy-going, and I don't think that I'm too critical about things, but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work. As I mentioned earlier, I like to do things with the other significant person in my life, but I also encourage him to go out and spend time with friends and pursue his own interests and hobbies as well. As you can tell, I am not a bs'er and believe in total communication.Not that we can do that all the time, but ultimately we can get the feelings out without too much delay, I hope. I believe in getting to know my partner and communication seems to be the best way to do this. I am adventurous. love to see new places and experience new things. I will always have the little kid in me ,even though I am very responsible !! love to play,I am on the computer getting into it more and more!!! dancing is important to me I want soo badly to get better at it !!! It is such a positive way of having fun and expressing yourself,and you get to show your woman to the world on the dance floor like a beautiful flower equal partnership takes to to tango ,compromise ,communication is sooooo important!!!! I will always be who I am at the core my soul my being who I am and what makes me ,Butttt!!! I am chuck full of potential I actually can be taught !!!!! LOL!!! woman need to be like a guiding light for men we sometimes have a tendence to miss the little things ,not on purpose.man and a woman should work as a team together ,I cook ,clean,dust ,and do laundry  My desire is to meet a serious, sensitive, sensuous, warm, assertive single man who wants a friend. My interpretation of a friend is one to whom you can pour out all the contents of your heart, chaff and grain together, knowing that the gentleness of hands will take it all, sift it, keep that which is worth keeping and, with a breath of kindness, blow the rest away. I thank you in advance for allowing me to be that kind of friend to you.I am looking for a special, loving relationship with a unique Man who is affectionate, honest, with a shapely figure, sincere, easygoing, with interests and characteristics similar to mine.someone who wants a meaningful, serious, long-term relationship.not just a few dates. Are you that special Man?I am looking for someone who has a great sense of humor and big heart, is curious about new things that would like to share new experiences or old habits. I am looking for someone who believes that a true intimate partner looks out for the other and vice versa. While navigating life together, we are caring and concerned for each other's well-being because we make each other so happy and we love each other very much.  Looking for a serious long term relationship with someone who posesses strong character and is goal-oriented. He must love the Lord with all of his heart,then I know he will love me with all his heart. He should enjoy good humor, love to laugh, and be a hopeless romantic.So that would make him a God-loving romantic guy.and God will approve.lol.My ideal partner must love to take long walks...holding hands.If you enjoy a good book, walks , watch what you put into your "temple"just love praising God, can dance even a little.But I also want to be in a relationship where I can totally trust the other person and not dwell on how the relationship is NOT working.As far as an ideal partner, i dont have a type.charisma, humor and charm come in many packages.I care about honesty, integrity & sincerity u know the basics.Those who know its impossible to walk a righteous path and do right by everybody,but at least still try(emphasis on strong effort).i am attracted to overtly passionate mature people who are totally comfortable in their own skin,who know who they are(the good and the bad)and recognize their flaws, yet are unashamed (and not afraid to show) of the quirky, sometimes contradictory, eccentric aspects of their personality that define their individuality.When u are genuine and sincere, people may not always love u.but they usually respect u (at least thats been my experience).I am interested in forming a positive, healthy and enjoyable friendship with a quality person(s). With regards to a relationships, i now want more from life than family and friends can offer. Meaning i would like to meet the type of MAN that really would enjoy sensually charged chemistry, laughter and uncomplicated real time meet and greets.Someone who is highly affectionate, passionate, loving, considerate and is happy with hisself just the way he is today right now. While i too am highly passionate i am not interested in just mere sex alone, Additionally, I believe in and would like to continue learning to create and savor the simple pleasures in life, such as womanhood and learning mor about myself as an individual.appreciating those often brief and fleeting moments of beauty & perfection (and not so perfect) for what they are.nothing more nothing less. Lets communicate, I promise i will be a lady and warm(with a bit of excitability at times as i am very high spirited and a bit humorous).I will approach u with hope, and an open dialogue to include a positive and productive goal with a geniune concern for the future of a healty relationship(friend or otherwise).But I wouldn,t wish all that on one person ever ,I know what it is to do all those things its allot to do and would drive any one person to either loose their mind or run awayI am the kind of person who is affectionate!! love to cuddle ,and get lost in kiss!!!! intemacy and foreplay is important along with romance I am also very ,very much into giving and recieving oral ,from the one i love and live with.I am a giver the more I make the one I love feel loved and explosive the more turned on . the man i love is like a rare fruit that I just can,t wait to get that from him.I also realize that at times two people are just too different to be in a relationship together; it doesn't mean that it's anybody's fault, it's just that they're too different to be compatible. Almost anything I love Italian food,chinese,Tiawanese,spanish,portaguise,rice ,pasta ,chicken,deer,pork,fish,shell fish ,potatoe,vegetables ,evrything but liver If you feel it would be good for us to meet, write and tell me more about yourself. And please have good thoughts about our further relationship, for thoughts are like seeds. All the flowers of all the tomorrows are in the seed of today.Everybody makes mistakes and I usually give people the benefit of the doubt, but if the same pattern keeps emerging, it's over. I do not want to meet someone who may think that they will take advantage of me or lie to me and cheat on me under false pretenses.  Sorry if that sounds harsh, and I'm not accusing anybody of any wrongdoing, but I'm being upfront and honest about that, so you know where I stand from the beginning. With all due respect as well, I hope that you are upfront and honest with me, as well. Well, I hope that this lets you know a little about me, and I hope I don't come across as being too cynical, harsh, or meansounding. I will give anybody the benefit of the doubt (we're all human, we all make mistakes), but I also don't like being taken advantage of. I'm just asking you to keep it real and be honest from the beginning; that way, nobody is wasting their time or getting their feelings hurt. That's fine...we'll see how things go after we get to know each other.All it will take to find out whether or not things might work between you and me Then Lets Get Serious and Take this to The Next Level.Except the Lord build the house, they labor in vain that build it."The Holy Spirit  reminded me of that as it applies to marriage. Only God can so meld two hearts together so that only the love He can give may be experienced by both toward each other. When we can totally surrender to His will, even in love.when it's not forced or planned or manipulated, that is when marriage will really honor God. When the union is for His Glory...and not our own, then it will flourish and be the example that God intended it to be .I am a Spirit-filled believer in the Lord Jesus Christ, and He is the source and strength of my life. The desire of my heart is that I meet and grow to love the man with whom I hope to spend the rest of my life. He is also a GOOD and faithful friend who is AVAILABLE (physically and emotionally), is able to be a prayer warrior, and is an encourager and supporter. I am compassionate, loyal, friendly, and love to encourage others. I am a full-time worker, and will soon graduate with a terminal degree. I love my career, but family and love are most important.Trust, loyalty and respect are a must for eternal happiness.No matter how much you love someone if you dont have these ingredients you will never succeed. To be in love means being patient but to be patient you must trust him/her first.You can never find love through the eye or ear, so you must trust the only thing that will never fade until you die, your heart.Love is like trust, when you find your special someone it is as if you're trusting them with your heart.Trust is what you put in someone's hands. Faith is what you hold on to. Trust is what makes everyone realize that you are always there for them. Faith is what makes everyone realize that you are always there to help them in case they need some help Love makes not everyone, but the only one in your life who is special, think that you are always there for her, to be with her, to make her realize how much you really love her.Without honesty, love gets unhappy, and without trust, love gets unstable.Love is a wonderful gift; trust in it, believe in it, give it, and it will be returned to you .thank you and as i do hope to hear from you very soon . take care .
Always love

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.52.182.170 with SMTP id ef10cs229962vdc;
        Tue, 12 Jul 2011 20:34:22 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.43.131.6 with SMTP id ho6mr382030icc.357.1310528059998;
        Tue, 12 Jul 2011 20:34:19 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <ravensam80@yahoo.com>
Received: from nm18-vm2.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (nm18-vm2.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com [98.138.91.94])
        by mx.google.com with SMTP id u2si1399277icx.45.2011.07.12.20.34.18;
        Tue, 12 Jul 2011 20:34:19 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of ravensam80@yahoo.com designates 98.138.91.94 as permitted sender) client-ip=98.138.91.94;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of ravensam80@yahoo.com designates 98.138.91.94 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=ravensam80@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (test mode) Quelltext.i=@yahoo.com
Received: from [98.138.90.53] by nm18.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 13 Jul 2011 03:34:18 -0000
Received: from [98.138.89.192] by tm6.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 13 Jul 2011 03:34:16 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1050.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 13 Jul 2011 03:34:16 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 901298.16529.bm@omp1050.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 7564 invoked by uid 60001); 13 Jul 2011 03:34:16 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1310528056; bh=fSNg8VV215p5NwMjsgJQlwgeyUsKPy5p/4eeT8JGKWA=; :To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; RIUMR9+bFrE64=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  :To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
  DkYjJq1QyPr/A=;
X-YMail-OSG: aGMyQ8cVM1mbeaQpRl_hUzwGDJmPV2vew_U7HVfY1gM7XRw
AtHgF87JVC2B07av.NlFc3pRgGlZ4A5CCigqPBRRYL1l_CIcTd5fgGtkVMw5
k2DnIkRNRQu6uDSeaYIKieKY7iom4xizUGJp5DTr3XkFvRFyarrVzKyFtTmg
Y3MbjziEopQx3EPq68EBk_NJ3RV48OCO70WWfqI0MQrvkXkbq7h6FKnx4Gnc
9BlyRDFrKMvzelnmM2s83BDFkgvs.WQi_CPtCwbcjFylw9PxzoicL8VHqbg8
fNob4jA2QX7Sy17qzPM7USCEb32yxIbA499QE97meOA2puarKSxu1P2rfpcx
MfK4aYdRogaXb2gBbvErEXmJgrHIHij6AKohmSuiCm4i2tThyMHwlkne4pJ5
yqXaTxZUJULNPML5ub7P2i3XO.TSdq6MB1A56DvBhR2ts0AaFJGa8HSsEK9R
tSj2qLyBKcj9bfW30eunE_A9bo2eom5vh.QQyHZrX97jVct93Wu.bdU7rGrm
vIe9AoUmcFRlbWj5KFxqo
Received: from [41.210.25.10] by web121401.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 12 Jul 2011 20:34:16 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.112.307740
References: <1309586539.65938.YahooMailClassic@web121410.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Message-ID: <1310528055.98806.YahooMailNeo@web121401.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 20:34:15 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: Raven Sam <ravensam80@yahoo.com>
Subject: Hello Sweetie,
To: "xxxx@gmail.com" xxxx@gmail.com>
In-Reply-To: <1309586539.65938.YahooMailClassic@web121410.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-1513135607-1310528056=:98806"

--0-1513135607-1310528056=:98806
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1637152645-1310528056=:98806"

--0-1637152645-1310528056=:98806
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
« Zuletzt geändert: 10. Februar 2016 um 21:39 von Stiray » 
Grund: afr20363  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Raven <ravensam80@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 13. Juli 2011 um 10:38

email over Ghana

Code
Alles auswählen
41.210.25.10 - Geo Information
IP Address 	41.210.25.10
Host 	41-210-25-10-adsl-dyn.4u.com.gh
Location 	GH GH, Ghana
City 	Accra, 01 -
Organization 	Ghana Telecom
ISP 	Ghana Telecom
AS Number 	AS29614 VODAFONE GHANA AS INTERNATIONAL TRANSIT 

Zitat:
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 20:34:15 -0700 (PDT)
« Zuletzt geändert: 15. Juli 2011 um 00:55 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #2 - 13. Juli 2011 um 10:40

info from yahoo

Zitat:
Raven Sam
Een vrouw

« Zuletzt geändert: 15. Juli 2011 um 00:56 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #3 - 13. Juli 2011 um 10:42

also to find on facebook

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001990858875

Zitat:
Raven Sam

Has worked at Nurse
Studied at The Polytechnic Ibadan
Create an advert

Employers      

Nurse

University      

The Polytechnic Ibadan
    School year 1988

Secondary school      

Swedru Secondary School (SWESCO)
    School year 1994

Basic Information
Gender      Female

« Zuletzt geändert: 15. Juli 2011 um 00:48 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #4 - 14. Juli 2011 um 14:36

lemansue schrieb on 13. Juli 2011 um 10:36:
i am 29 years Old,I am Single , brown hair, Grey  eyes, My height is 5 feet,3 inches..i weight 58kg.,Long Hair and a healthy Lady. I am , Beautiful, emotionally. I am  from the US, New York  and  right now in Ghana  as  i  just arrive last week  in Ghana  and am here  for 3 months teaching course

Und auf dem FB-Profil steht:

lemansue schrieb on 13. Juli 2011 um 10:42:
University      

The Polytechnic Ibadan
    School year 1988

Bisschen frühreif - mit 7 Jahren schon die Uni beendet.  Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

scambuster
General Counsel

Standort: Beuningen