Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Susan <susan4love22@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 2473 mal)

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Susan <susan4love22@yahoo.com>
12. Juli 2011 um 17:03

Eingeliefert über http://www.waydate.com

How are you,
i hope that all is well , My name is Miss Susan is my pleasure to contact you after viewing your profile at ( ) which really interest me in having communication with you if you will have the desire with me ,here is email address (susan4love22@yahoo.com) as i will be waiting to hear from you,
please i will like you to contact me direct to my email address (susan4love22@yahoo.com) so that i can send you my picture and more about me ok
yours Susan,

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 27. Juli 2011 um 16:38 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr11105 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Susan <susan4love22@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 12. Juli 2011 um 17:04

http://www.waydate.com/profile.php?ID=33647

Zitat:

susan4love22
   - 24 y/o female
   - from New Site, Alabama, USA
   - English, English, English
   - seeking a Man from 19 to 29 y/o

Last logged in: 2011-07-12 08:19:51

susan4love22 are looking for

I look for a      Man
Looking for an age range      19-29
Looking for a height      I prefer not to say
Looking for a body type      I prefer not to say
Relationship

Personal details of susan4love22

Name      susan
Sex      female
Children      0
Want children      Yes
Date of birth      1987 May 07
Height      5'8" - 5'11" (171-180cm)
Body type      Average
Ethnicity      African American
Religion      Christian
Marital status      Single
Education      High School graduate
Occupation      Student
Income      $10,000/year and less
Smoker      No
Drinker      No

About susan4love22

Description:
hi

Ideal match description:
susan4love

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #2 - 12. Juli 2011 um 17:05

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=36127

Zitat:

Susan Love; <susan4love22@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM on Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:54 pm
She contact me today in AFD as

susan4love22
- ID: 119547
- 29 y/o female (1981 - December - 1)
- dakar, Senegal
- English,
- student
- Have no children

Hello Sweetie...
If a little music can make you dance, a little hug can make you feel better i hope my little Hi can make you smile,really i admire to know you better, aslo wish you a happy weekend over there,before i go forther how is your family hope fine? i am love by name,I was just browsing thru when i saw your lovely profile,i saw something special so i decided to stop by and say hi to you maybe we can start some special that we need us to our dream in future,please i will love to chat with you and see if we can keep each other happy until we meet physically,you I do hope to hear you soonnnnnn thanks. love,i will like you to contcat me here is my privte email address(susan4love2 2@yahoo.com)
from susan

Hello Dearest

Thanks for Ur sweet email u send to me ,how are u doing today,i do hope u are having a great day that filled with love over there,am fine just waiting for the right MAN to share my precious life with, if u are the one pls kindly sincere to me with all Ur heart.

Am susan by name,but my friends do call me Vivian, i am single 28 year living in Senegal ,am a family of 4men and 2 woman and i am the last born of my lovely parent, while i live with one of my elder brother here in Dakar Senegal, so i am here 4 real love an honest and i am so serious about this relation

Thanks u for ur wonderful message u sent to me once again,i really appreciate it and i promise to cherish this relationship if u are sincere and faithful with me because am tired of been so lonely i need someone that will drive me to a new world of life,u can call me through this its my cellphone number 00221778942688 so that we can talk and see how seriousness we are because many people they are out for game and fun not for true love,i don't have time to waste for such people who play games with women..

It will be a great pleasure to read from u again because am really searching for a true soul mate,someone i can confide with,someone that is decent in all manner and i looked at ur profile and i see that u are the kind of man my heart desire to love and cherish forever.

Meanwhile i will like to know more about u and also wish to see ur handsome and
Take good care of urself until i read from u soon,take my warm love and hot kisses as u have blessed day with all my love

Your love susan

Pool-clients-ADSL-ARC-BAS1
ARCNET
Point E - Tour de l'oeuf Impasse Face Piscine Olympique
SENEGAL

kate.JPG

kate2.JPG
In the Headline belong Name+Email and NO Storys/Question!
----------------------
Click here to research your scammer's email address with Spokeo.

+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

IceFM
    RomanceScam Sponsor
    RomanceScam Sponsor

Re: Susan Love; <susan4love22@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM on Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:59 pm
... its the second letter.......

Hello Dear xxxxxx
how are you doing today and how was your day over there also how is life with you i hope you are doing well just like am doing here too if so am so sorry for the late replay to your email i was at work always came home late at fell tried hope you will forgive me for that,my husband to be When you awake to a golden dawn know that I love you and that I envy the very sun that shines above you.And as you go about the day remember that I'm thinking of you and that my heart is with you in all you do.And when you close your eyes tonight know that I'm holding you tight in my dreams beneath the starlight If we could start all over again I wouldn't change a thing for even the tears we've shared have brought us closer.Every day,I think about how fortunate I am to have you in my life.I can't express enough how much I appreciate and cherish you.I only hope that you hold me as dear and think of me as the one you always wanted because you are the one that I'll always love I feel weak,as if I've fallen in love for the first time because I'm yearning missing you missing your touch missing your voice missing your face missing all of you missing the way you make me feel.Spring is all around and the warm winds will flow into summer all too soon and I take in the beauty of it and miss you all the more. Where the wild roses bloom and the violets spread out I think of you.And I know that in the days ahead I'll miss you even more each time I see a delicate bud in bloom My heart searches for you everywhere I go hoping to see a trace of the warmth I found in your smile.You are ever on my mind the tide that dashes upon the shore keeping my heart awake and my dreams alive.And I could never still these thoughts of you because you turn the gray sky blue when winter calls.And when the night falls heavy you make the stars shine twice as bright lighting up my world with hope and making me yearn for the dawn that will bring us one day closer to being together I kissed you dear xxxxxx And I hoped the kiss would tell you just how much I love you hoped the movement of my lips transcended the deep emotion that churned in my breast and rocked me to the very depths of my soul.I kissed you dear xxxxx And I hoped that pressing my lips to his reassured you that our bond is forever and that you,re the greatest dream of my life, my hope for tomorrow,and the very essence of passion and fire in my blood.I kissed you dear xxxxx And I hoped that the warmth in my soul and the love in my heart melded into his and permanently took root.But to make sure I better kiss you dear xxxxx again my darling husband xxxxx i will be very happy if only i could here you lovely voice on phone here is my number +221 778942688 and also i will like to have yours so that we can be also having some world of love on phone some times thanks from yours wife to be Susan
In the Headline belong Name+Email and NO Storys/Question!
----------------------
Click here to research your scammer's email address with Spokeo.

+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

IceFM
    RomanceScam Sponsor
    RomanceScam Sponsor

Re: Susan Love; <susan4love22@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM on Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:29 pm
Hello My Darling
how are you doing today with love and kiss i know you are doing good so for that how is every one within your said doing how if life with you over there and how is family and friends doing i hope they are doing fine if so thanks you so much for the latter you send when i read from it i begging seriously having a very strong feeling about you even as am reading your sweet world of message i almost get wet in my Frauen Dings my love is for you is becoming stronger and i hope that nothing will still you out from me because if if miss you or not been able you kiss you in don't know if i will fund someone like you again in my life, becouse i have save my self from any other peson just to kepp my body for you i am promising you from the day i set my eyes on your frist meail that is were i voaw to keep my self for you and you alone nothing will any other person will do that will make me chenge mine mined from loving you my love i will ever give to you only never to shear it with any man again my love i am missing you i don't know what i will do without you i just hope that what you say is real from your heart because i have sacrifice my love for you hoping you will do the Sam as well then this relationship will go well with us i promising to kiss you when i meet you in your bedroom and when you out i will be at your door waiting to kiss you right there down to the from were we will have a wonderful love and sex am just going crazy about you, my dear? it will be a great joy to me if we can meet our self s face to face i don't know when you will make out time for your self so that we will know who we are really because i an wait to see you and show you how much i love you thoroughly i will wait here frr your answer take my worm kiss as you are replaying me with my worm hug

From Your Ever Love Susan
« Zuletzt geändert: 27. Juli 2011 um 16:39 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #3 - 12. Juli 2011 um 17:07

Yahoo:

Zitat:

-  Susan Love

-  Female

« Zuletzt geändert: 27. Juli 2011 um 16:40 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #4 - 14. Juli 2011 um 06:40

Hello my dear,
I am really grateful for your response to my mail  ,How are you and also your health which is the most important thing in life. I got your  mail and was so glad to read from you and
could understand your heart expressions.
Naturally people meet each other in this life at God's appointed time and for a purpose,Time alone helps to bring out the reason why nature has brought us together. I feel there is a good reason for me to come in contact with you as you have said and I also believe it is for good and betterment of our future. Shall we take this opportunity and explore more into our future as well  

To tell you a little about me and my family, I was born and raised in a family My names are Miss.Susan  i am single 24 years old I am still single.my telephone number is this (+221770309850) I am living in Dakar Senegal,you can also send me your picture as well

Although we have just meet, I believe we have time to understand ourselves. Personally, I am very much interested in knowing and working with you in more meaningful ways.
I have just attached a copy of my pictures for you to know whom  I am. When responding  tell me everything you like me to know about you.as you said that you want us to have a good relationship,
i will be waiting to hear from you soonest.
Thanks
Susan

Spoiler:

X-AVG: Scanning
X-AVG: Scanning
Return-Path: <susan4love22@yahoo.com>
X-Original-To: xxxxxxx@arcor.de
Received: from mail-in-04.arcor-online.net (mail-in-04.arcor-online.net [151.189.21.44])
        by mail-in-10-z2.arcor-online.net (Postfix) with ESMTP id 637F594
        for <xxxxxxx@arcor.de>; Wed, 13 Jul 2011 15:11:21 +0200 (CEST)
Received: from omp1056.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (omp1056.mail.ne1.yahoo.com [98.138.89.198])
        by mx.arcor.de (Postfix) with SMTP id B0763AA0FB
        for <xxxxxxx@arcor.de>; Wed, 13 Jul 2011 15:11:08 +0200 (CEST)
Received: (qmail 35730 invoked by uid 1000); 13 Jul 2011 13:11:07 -0000
Received: (qmail 52219 invoked by uid 60001); 13 Jul 2011 13:11:06 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1310562665; bh=ooDW9Ya1MG60QpMircDEA8vPnIeNEeyIBpHZfFdpYew=; rsion:Content-Type; ZdcVt7ugmouzo=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  rsion:Content-Type;
  tpkcPaDMlpvrU=;
X-YMail-OSG: _yEtQMgVM1nc1.omq0.CeuLX8QXo11d00gWUk335y7fHmfQ
eJs55.8TRl5ePtpgimpLB7gl5jfzP1qvdbiMx9fR1uWgXD7uHPfTquS1sp1D
fdE5p_4QyJDfwf.gzZnmwn.GfJwx5nL4xFLIMijvJNoeWgEFXqhVvQ0zNGMH
evVNAQdMGaIWYMi5aooeWp4rJ6Jgug0iBwWY8oLoqbVqqg07S0_kXi.p95Xm
P9CnbnDE_l1oCf1RLtGjLRZnkb97m6bf6jBz5SB2.ofZ3BuxAx8U3wDWYiw7
_4_99Lnj_GaY5BnH4nCtGZfN47nKG7I7RHOmuH.yauZoNBegafbC.L2aqcrh
STD_.OSFW_3zd4zlJTIZ1V8Vw8PEX9jNj66_Ef_HpWiaDk60SDqEr6fgBBhs
HR0mm0SIdJQjHxDDXw7TLX9TVFrvS..bi
Received: from [41.82.146.59] by web121805.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 13 Jul 2011 06:11:05 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/14.0.3 YahooMailWebService/0.8.112.307740
Message-ID: <1310562665.52113.YahooMailClassic@web121805.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 06:11:05 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: susan4lve22@yahoo.com
Subject: Susan
To: xxxxxxx
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-647757650-1310562665=:52113"
X-Antivirus: AVG for E-mail 10.0.1390 [1516/3762]
X-AVG-ID: ID1E4960C-108B5F67

--0-647757650-1310562665=:52113
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-871101848-1310562665=:52113"

--0-871101848-1310562665=:52113
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
« Zuletzt geändert: 27. Juli 2011 um 16:39 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #5 - 14. Juli 2011 um 06:41

Eingeliefert über  SN [Senegal]

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Information - 41.82.146.59
IP address:                     41.82.146.59
Reverse DNS:                    [No reverse DNS entry per ns1.afrinic.net.]
Reverse DNS authenticity:       [Unknown]
ASN:                            0
ASN Name:                       IANA-RSVD-0
IP range connectivity:          0
Registrar (per ASN):            Unknown
Country (per IP registrar):     SN [Senegal]
Country Currency:               Unknown
Country IP Range:               41.82.0.0 to 41.83.255.255
Country fraud profile:          Normal
City (per outside source):      Dakar, Kaolack
Country (per outside source):   SN [Senegal]
Private (internal) IP?          No
IP address registrar:           whois.afrinic.net
Known Proxy?                    No
Link for WHOIS:                 41.82.146.59 

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #6 - 14. Juli 2011 um 13:34

Beide Bilder wurden aufgenommen mit einem Sony Ericsson K660i.

Das erste Bild in der Küche am 30.03.2009, das zweite am 24.07.2009

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #7 - 25. Juli 2011 um 10:25

Bei romancescam hat sie bei gleicher Mailadresse eine andere Telefonnummer:
Zitat:
Hello Dearest

Thanks for Ur sweet email u send to me ,how are u doing today,i do hope u are having a great day that filled with love over there,am fine just waiting for the right MAN to share my precious life with, if u are the one pls kindly sincere to me with all Ur heart.

Am susan by name,but my friends do call me Vivian, i am single 28 year living in Senegal ,am a family of 4men and 2 woman and i am the last born of my lovely parent, while i live with one of my elder brother here in Dakar Senegal, so i am here 4 real love an honest and i am so serious about this relation

Thanks u for ur wonderful message u sent to me once again,i really appreciate it and i promise to cherish this relationship if u are sincere and faithful with me because am tired of been so lonely i need someone that will drive me to a new world of life,u can call me through this its my cellphone number 00221778942688 so that we can talk and see how seriousness we are because many people they are out for game and fun not for true love,i don't have time to waste for such people who play games with women..

It will be a great pleasure to read from u again because am really searching for a true soul mate,someone i can confide with,someone that is decent in all manner and i looked at ur profile and i see that u are the kind of man my heart desire to love and cherish forever.

Meanwhile i will like to know more about u and also wish to see ur handsome and
Take good care of urself until i read from u soon,take my warm love and hot kisses as u have blessed day with all my love

Your love susan

Zitat:
i will be very happy if only i could here you lovely voice on phone here is my number +221 778942688 

Damit kann sie in die Öffentlichkeit!

Auch scheint der Scammer gemerkt haben, dass sein Scamtext auffällt. Der im März im oben zitierten Thread gemailte Anmach-Text wird auch benutzt von:
ROSEVIN AGATHA <ladyjones100@att.net> <rose.jones34@ymail.com> Smiley
Glory <love.hotlove@yahoo.com> Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 25. Juli 2011 um 10:31 von Uli »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #8 - 03. September 2011 um 01:40

she also have write to me on www.freeinterdating.com

Zitat:
ericka4love: am an easy gong girl i love to meet some one ...

ericka4love
  - 29 y/o female
  - banjiu,Gambia
  - English, English, English
  - Have no children
  - Profile ID: 181458

Last logged in: 2011-09-02 19:28:28

Personal details
Real name      ericka
Sex      female
Children      0
Want children      
Date of birth      1982 - August - 10
Height      I prefer not to say
Body type      I prefer not to say
Ethnicity      I prefer not to say
Religion      I prefer not to say
Marital status      I prefer not to say
Education      I prefer not to say
Income      I prefer not to say
Smoker      I prefer not to say
Drinker      I prefer not to say
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a      male
Looking for an age range      30 -  65
Looking for a height      I prefer not to say
Looking for a body type      I prefer not to say
Relationship       

Description:
am an easy gong girl i love to meet some one honest to be friend with any were in the world

Ideal match description:

Zitat:
From: ericka4love       Date: 2011-09-02 19:31:54       Reply

ericka4love
    29 y/o female
    banjiu, Gambia

Hello Dear ,
My name is susan,a very Beautifully and romantic and lovely caring girl ,i saw your profile when i am passing by looking forward to meet someone nice with the hope that i will make a good family relationship with ,as the caring & serious looking man who i am searching in my life for a life partnership ,a man who i am believes and have the happiness in loving Woman, please be kind to drop me an Email (Susan4love22@yahoo .com) Love you
thanks from
, susan

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema