Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Tony <caringtony2020@hotmail.com> (Gelesen: 6974 mal)

Anekken
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: 06458 Hedersleben
Tony <caringtony2020@hotmail.com>
02. Juli 2011 um 11:46

Hello Dear,

How are you? Its quite evening here in Pankow Berlin, I promised to send you an email and I always keep my promises so I thought I should do it before i leave  for my dinner...I like the weather here in  Berlin and  i think i like Germany as well since i came over working.

I'm not sure where exactly to start. Feels like I'm doing my resume.. First of all I have to confess that you  sound very nice to me and I want to get to know you better and meet you if possible. I am part Scottish, part German and currently in Germany for business as i have already told you. I lost my wife through child birth and haven't done any dating since then because I was very much hurt and also kind of busy as well.. I have a son who is 8yrs old will be 9 year July  coming and his name is  Leon. I am a down to earth, easygoing, sensitive yet strong man who's adventurous, articulate, athletic, attractive and very affectionate - intellectually curious about people, places and ideas. I have many diversified interests. My smile and positive personality come through when you meet me. No wonder most people like to call me by my  nickname "Caring Tony". When you know me, you find warmth, support, fun, care and love.

Extremely Romantic and giving and desire the same in the woman I am searching for. I'm very fortunate to have a wonderful career and close family. . I work hard to integrate social consciousness and spirituality into my life. I laugh easily and often at myself, at the occasional absurdities of life, and cherish the opportunity to be alive at this incredible time (and willing and able to relocate if i meet the right woman). I truly have a natural love for animals and I personally have a Rottweiler Dog whose name is Leekty... When am free, I enjoy spending much time with Leon my son ,Dancing, Dining Out, Beaches, Movies, Music, Reading, Wine Tasting, Theater, Traveling, Cooking, Health/Fitness... I am very active and do exercise a lot to keep my body strong and healthy. Also very sportive and enjoy games like Tennis, football, Hockey, Volley Ball, Swimming etc!!!.

I will like to tell you more about my job  so you can know better,My job is diversified. I supply everything from light to heavy duty Power generators for major outfits such as schools,hospitals factories and the like. And I don't just supply but I do everything from installations,warranty service, monitoring,special shipping, import and export.  So the large scale and diversified nature of my job allows for contracts which usually entail various developmental projects both inland and overseas.heavy machinery is just something on the side like excavators,forklifts and cranes which I rent out.

Dear, its your turn now. Tell me a bit more about yourself. You can start by telling me your full name... your hobbies.....if you have kids..where  do you live in Germany....what you like and don't like...have you met anybody since you join Friendscout24.de and share with me your bad or good experience?.. I would really love to know more,Please can you tell me much about what you do for living?i will say i like the way you chatted with me and i will be glad if i can know you more because in fact am very in interested in you.

I have added photos of me and my son, Leon. And my dog Leekty. Hope you like them. It will be very nice to receive some photos from you too,let me know if we can chat tonight on Yahoo Messenger Instant chat.
I will be looking forward to hear from you soon and i still will tell you more about me and please don't hesitate asking me anything you want to know more Ok.

Have a wonderful evening,

Tony. xxx
« Zuletzt geändert: 11. Dezember 2011 um 13:01 von Webmaster »  

5_017_001.jpg ( 39 KB | 0 Downloads )
5_017_001.jpg
tony_001.jpg ( 46 KB | 0 Downloads )
tony_001.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Anekken
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Re: Tony <caringtony2020@hotmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 02. Juli 2011 um 11:50

My dearest xxx

I send you my sincere and hearty greetings across the miles and I hoping that this message meets you in the best of health at wherever you may be now. How is your Thursday morning  moving like and how is the weather your end? It has been very hot here this Morning, but Leon and I are doing just fine and everything is moving on smoothly with Leon and I.
Our trip to this place was a long and exhausting one, but YOU have been all that I have been thinking of throughout this trip. I have really missed you a lot and I wish you are with us on this trip but I hope very soon when we get together we can travel to any part of the world to have fun, explore the world and learn new things together. I miss you so much and you have been in my thoughts all the time but I know that distance never separates two hearts that really care, for our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there. But whenever I start feeling sad, because I miss you, I remind myself how lucky I am to have someone so special to miss. You have no idea how good it feels to wake up every morning knowing you are mine and I am yours.

Sweetheart, we arrived here safely yesterday night.... but the only problem that we encountered at the airport is the tough time trying to find two of our luggage's that we still can't find. We did not find the luggage that contains Leon clothes, his video game (PS 3) and my HP laptop that I brought along for my business,my traveler cheque and other things which are important i need to use for my work. but the immigration officers assured me to check again today because their are working all day in the office and will try if they can find it. That is why I haven't been able to contact you early. So I am now using a computer in the public internet cafe close by the hotel which is very risking for me.

My Sweetheart, I was able to meet our new driver who will be driving us until we leave this place. His name is Mr.Prince Nartey very lovely man who drive almost high class business foreigner and also promise to teach us many things about the country and will take us to the Ghana Zoo on Saturday...that will be a big experience for us to see the Africa Monkey...am Scared you know!!! smile Smile Smile..wish you are here so we can experience this my Wife. so I will be   getting ready to leave now to airport office to check on the missing items and i will update you soon because Leon has be crying for his game and am also in hell if i could find all this ,my work will be some how delay because there is an important generator operator card which needed and was in the beg too, tomorrow I will start my around going on the field and  I get ready for my business by meeting with the worker. I will stop here for now but I promise to email you again if I get access to the internet. I am also trying to figure out if I can call you from here because I'm missing you very badly and you are in my thoughts all the time. Before I leave, I send to you across the miles, my tender love, my warm embrace, and my most passionate kiss. I love you with everything that I have inside of me. I love you, Anke!!!

If  you read this e-mail  please try calling me on this number,+233 207986237....It is the handy of the driver but he told me i can use it for my contact's till i get new phone...Hope you understand...this man is a good babe....

Hope to hear from you soon

Your Love Tony.xoxoxo
« Zuletzt geändert: 11. Dezember 2011 um 12:51 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Anekken
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #2 - 02. Juli 2011 um 11:56

It was really nice and lovely speaking to you on the phone. My dear  couldn't believe it better today hearing your warm voice and trust me i understood all you said even Roman little ...smile. Leon was sitting beside me on the  bed before you called and was smiling at the same crying for his game because this is the only thing which will be entertainment to him.

Wow....Anke. I am also happy that I have a wonderful wife like you because you inspire me when am down. . And I hope few's days coming we are going to be together finally.we are going to meet so we can touch each other. Look into each others eyes and say sweet words of love to each other.

Anke, I will like to tell you what I have learned and seen in Ghana which I have never even seen anywhere before. It is funny. Leon and I had some adventures. We saw a big black monkey on our way to the hotel from the airport. The weather is sooo hot and every where we go there are lots of people selling everything from food to wrist watches and everything in traffic. The atmosphere here is too hard and everywhere you go you realist that people are suffering and most people are poor and blacks in colour. The driver told me that in their culture you can get married to 5 women at a time. Then I told him " this is crazy and strange, my wife is only one and her name is Anke" I wish you were here with me now. Leon is in the room sleeping and I am in the hotel's internet cafe send you this message.

Anke there is something I will like you to do for me.  But first let me tell you what happened at the airport when I went to see the immigration officers. They said they did their very best but they couldn't find my luggage. And my insurance cannot pay instantly until they have finished with their investigations which is likely to take months about 2 to 3 months to finish. So at this moment our luggage have been considered missing. So I am very confused and worried now because I have everything in the luggage. So Leon and I roamed the whole city to see if we could get some of the items like ipod,play station 3, NTC Phone,  HP laptop to buy and the operator card which is little expensive for my work. But we couldn't find some to buy. The driver was explaining that this is  a third world country which is new to development and globalization so such things are not possible to find.

So when we got back to the hotel My love, I made some inquiries and the hotel manager told me that there is an American company called American Dream Express which i told you by on phone. He said that this company helps foreigners to get foreign gadgets that are not available here in Ghana. So he gave me their phone number and I called now after speaking with you. I gave them a list of the things I need and they said they can get them for me and deliver them to my hotel in 24 hours. All I have to do is to pay an amount of $4,800 dollars for both the cost of the items and delivery. $4,800 dollars is about  3,500 euros so I want you to send me 1,300 euros so that I can add it to what I have on me because payment with credit card can't be accept here and I can't use My ATM too....remember I told you an run down with cash already ......My love everything is not well,I need the money as soon tomorrow so I can pay them for the deliver.I was thinking you buy them in Germany and send it but that will take long  because I called DHL also  and they say that for items coming to Ghana it will take about 1 week to arrive and that is not good for me since I have to do things quickly and use the laptop and phones for my job. 1 week will delay my work because my date coming to Germany still have to be the same.

Anke,I know about your situation but all am asking you to try please, I will pay you back when am in Germany with you soon even if you want me to add an interest to it i will ...Leon will be happy and i will happy too if you do this for us..I believe you are not going to let me and your son Leon down.

So send 1,300 euros tomorrow at Western Union Money Transfer so that I can get the money tomorrow and pay them to get my the items quickly....I was told that if you are not a resident here in Ghana you can't use your information for any bank and money transaction so you are going to send this money to the driver's name and address...I trust him a lot and i will be together with him to the bank to cash it as soon as you send it so don't worry about that.

information to send the money through Western Union or Money Gram:

Mr.Prince Nartey
P.O. Box 197
Ofankor-Accra.
Ghana. West Africa.country code: 00233

my phone number: +233 207986237

You can find Western Union at the post office,banks agents and when sending the money you will be ask a secret question ...Use
Question My son's name? Answer . Leon.

Hope you can understand everything....please when you are ask who you are sending the money too just say, to your husband ok...Yes am your husband babe..i will be glad for your support.

My love this is the surest and safest way I can get what I need. So try and send the money tomorrow morning so you can email  or send me SMS to +233 207986237 , the information needed to take the money quickly. And I promise to pay you back when  I come to Germany.

I love you.....Am bit sad because i have not ask anybody for such offer before....I believe you and kindly call soon after you read the mail Ok.

Your sad husband Tony.

Und ich bin im Moment im Krankenhaus und kann leider kein Geld überweisen Zwinkernd 
« Zuletzt geändert: 11. Dezember 2011 um 12:53 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

† Rais †
General Counsel

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Oberpfalz
Antwort #3 - 02. Juli 2011 um 17:55

Einmal Bilder-Fund bei romancescam

Sogar das Schoßhündchen war zu finden puppy-training  Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend
« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Juli 2011 um 17:56 von † Rais † »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #4 - 02. Juli 2011 um 19:42

Zitat:
All I have to do is to pay an amount of $4,800 dollars for both the cost of the items and delivery. $4,800 dollars is about  3,500 euros so I want you to send me 1,300 euros so that I can add it to what I have on me because payment with credit card can't be accept here and I can't use My ATM too

Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 11. Dezember 2011 um 12:39 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #5 - 03. Juli 2011 um 13:05

Anekken schrieb on 02. Juli 2011 um 11:56:
und ich bin im Moment im Krankenhaus und kann leider kein Geld überweisen

Du kannst Dich ja "liebeskrank" und Zahlungswillig geben. Doch leider macht Dir die Bank einen Strich durch die Rechnung. Die verlangen doch glatt eine Passkopie des Empfängers wegen dem Geldwäschegesetz!
Dann habe ich wieder etwas für meine Sammlung!
« Zuletzt geändert: 03. Juli 2011 um 13:05 von Uli »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Anekken
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #6 - 04. Juli 2011 um 13:50

hab ich schon versucht, die kleine Ratte meldet sich leider nicht mehr. Ärgerlich

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Anekken
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #7 - 04. Juli 2011 um 17:04

xxxxx are you Real? all you said to me Tony I love You,was that a Game? why you breaking my heart in piece.Tell me truth because i know all your action of you been admitted at the hospital was a lie from Roman and You?

Why you kill our love just because i was in a trouble and needed you mostly?

You never love me and Leon....all you said was joke

You hurt me and i hate you forever...Good bye
« Zuletzt geändert: 11. Dezember 2011 um 12:59 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bertoldo61
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #8 - 04. Juli 2011 um 17:18

@ Anekken

So geht aber auch wirklich nicht mit einem so lieben Menschen um! Laut lachend Laut lachend

Wenn Du aber bitte den kompletten Quelltext einstellen könntest!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #9 - 04. Juli 2011 um 17:29

@ Anekken

Bitte IMMER den kompletten Quelltext dazu posten.  Smiley
Mit diesem Teil-Quelltext können wir leider nichts anfangen.
Bisher hast du uns noch nicht einen einzigen Quelltext zu den Mails gepostet.
Lies dir deshalb noch einmal die Boardregeln in aller Ruhe durch!!

Noch ein paar wichtige Hinweise:

Keine eigenen Anmerkungen in den Mailtext einfügen - erst am Ende Bermerkungen dazu machen.
Oder auch am Anfang - das ist egal.
Wenn jemand nach dem Mailtext googelt, wird er sonst durch die Anmerkungen keine Übereinstimmungen finden. Zwinkernd

Lass dem Scammer NIEMALS anmerken, dass du Bescheid weisst und alles herausgefunden hast.
Er wird seine Mail-Addy googeln und unweigerlich auf unser Forum (oder ein anderes Anti-Scam-Forum) stossen.
Auch Nichtmitglieder können alles, was im öffentlichen Bereich gepostet wurde, lesen.
Nur Bilder und klickbare Links sind für sie nicht zu sehen.
Er wird dann einfach seine Idendität ändern und in der nächsten Stunde mit dieser munter weiter scammen.
Ist er ahnungslos, dann benutzt er die alte Email-Adresse weiter und es könnten weitere potenzielle Opfer gewarnt werden.
Da wir aber die neue Email-Adresse und evtl. andere Bilder nicht kennen, kann dann auch niemand mehr gewarnt werden.
« Zuletzt geändert: 04. Juli 2011 um 17:34 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Anekken
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #10 - 04. Juli 2011 um 17:38

Spoiler für Quelltext:
From Tony Mccomb Mon Jul  4 12:28:53 2011
X-Apparently-To: xxxxxyahoo.de via 87.248.103.12; Mon, 04 Jul 2011 12:28:54 +0000
Return-Path: <caringtony2020@hotmail.com>
Received-SPF: pass (domain of hotmail.com designates 65.55.111.112 as permitted sender)
X-YMailISG: Iou6CCEWLDuaLnD.vRixIq6EBkjGQzVUny2imH321jPiVQ90
OXnLuv1bpdcLqYFda7g5xjN24arWZf6Cp4Neuv6X2XOx4j2nbiipClDvsd53
FScSZMXIujIRkEHHr7pQPZ6GIpsrV0EooAIePdCyix7Z4E7wP.56IK0NmZba
RRSKHHVZ5YfAP530q61tanO9W1kIpokzHsPbe.9fTF8ukI0dXWCNTv4dBO_g
xFDkEU.VlAoAVQ6yWHCv312s.quFIwBZCF9IOakDD_.Cl0.yl58X2t9jQZXt
yti2fUYTEGE46rFDiVxVICcTK.Q7s7ydBBI6eBuO_pqgMHseMYgid59KaucS
mti3gNlvJla8eTg3.oRMjKVf8ncCvO3m58xO1AWb4K0CIjJ1Utz41d6uk6zC
isMgId1Y7vY1gS_MFux8shNiSW3v0x5WWIy6P3.b6yBh5EfIhYfZH_n82KSp
lUux_47GgazTIJwGK0mg8hQs8vM7QOeUi5AvoNYSUKonKukP0BsxpubCz34Z
Egfs.Cl85nfC5PIGcHHfdjDEMpD__GpYiaB.3AgUZ8MIc_CC2eJA5wzwFbLz
82ErfROYA4NfK4DQrr22Pr6h0fp37uyni3bgSFDZtiP0gZUXDyGVoHHkOqDS
zcmFepcjak5fWnQgH1duoaTdXdxU_fi8EiUHuNjCaAX9A9xKWv7RsUxqKgMt
LlADru2sT.HrCXidzFQJI4xZoVlZZWpe6MRZeLfZhHKgM1TcFn_1JgmmYkvp
MuG.NKj1r3NOtQYHjhrj9NInNv7D9Y5ZX937UlrbMNCFfOT8Z38EbMFmiKxj
tMoq6y0QXh_CEybcwAgG_PZNKnyANIEGGXo6sQX8N38dguW4ifs5WKgFPxvc
jy37i3YBOrStZPgO7dYjLVNZ24EkKED089Lr2hrtS76.xYroAeuqvn1QfgQC
SCqWZ8MAhZ7DThcqeLSQBya_xPRglW.BI6gm68.TMNDQLNccXGU2KWSwxGqf
cUCqc8EDxEwDLrMQ5oUeLO0eYd3b7GVPc9jqpYav_.p3B5vN2STY5d0nYO1X
EUCBXQx7VJu4m5OA1n0KR.4RFi1FnUXqS8udQnkYWLb50KIz1vGh77x3gkYM
daxc2GjyYoJksU.8DS6uTOh_
X-Originating-IP: [65.55.111.112]
Authentication-Results: mta1030.mail.ukl.yahoo.com  from=hotmail.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig);  from=hotmail.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (EHLO blu0-omc2-s37.blu0.hotmail.com) (65.55.111.112)
  by mta1030.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with SMTP; Mon, 04 Jul 2011 12:28:53 +0000
Received: from BLU127-W11 ([65.55.111.73]) by blu0-omc2-s37.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Mon, 4 Jul 2011 05:28:52 -0700
Message-ID: <BLU127-W11218499FD6223262D0F0CD35C0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: caringtony2020@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/related;
     boundary="_095b855e-544e-43b3-b6bd-04876a5ff42f_"
X-Originating-IP: [41.210.2.0]
To: <xxxxxxxyahoo.de>
Subject: am sick
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 05:28:53 -0700
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <4E0EC5A7.000007.02600@LASTV2>
References: <4E0C3394.000012.05332@LASTV2>
<BLU127-W295716A81692206E404E46D3580@phx.gbl>,<4E0EC5A7.000007.02600@LASTV2>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 04 Jul 2011 12:28:52.0867 (UTC) FILETIME=[EF4A2530:01CC3A45]
Content-Length: 105859

bitte schön. Zwinkernd
« Zuletzt geändert: 04. Juli 2011 um 21:56 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #11 - 04. Juli 2011 um 22:01

@ Anekken

Smiley  Das Posten der Quelltext ist deshalb wichtig für uns, damit man anhand der IP's Vergleiche zu Mails vom selben Tag ziehen kann.
Oft wurden schon Scammer anhand der gleichen IP vom gleichen Tag sozusagen "entlarvt".
Das ist vor allem bei dynamischen IP's sehr wichtig, damit keine IP "verlorengeht".

Die Mail aus Antwort #11 kommt über ein mobiles Internet aus Ghana.

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Address 	41.210.2.0
Host 	41-210-2-0-adsl-dyn.4u.com.gh
Location 	GH GH, Ghana
City 	Accra, 01 -
Organization 	Ghana Telecom
ISP 	Ghana Telecom
AS Number 	AS29614 VODAFONE GHANA AS INTERNATIONAL TRANSIT 

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Anekken
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #12 - 10. Juli 2011 um 21:21

hab noch was Durchgedreht  gefälschte Dokumente die er benutzt Ärgerlich

Spoiler:
From Tony Mccomb Mon Jun 20 20:20:14 2011
X-Apparently-To: xxxxxxxxxxxyahoo.de via 87.248.103.93; Mon, 20 Jun 2011 20:20:15 +0000
Received-SPF: pass (mta1090.mail.ukl.yahoo.com: domain of caringtony2020@hotmail.com designates 65.55.111.102 as permitted sender)
X-YMailISG: aPwbZc4cZArz4sa4nJRnSHcKcWHCLbKICKzoj0xzWVAyG95e
5kGH0GCYnPRr0IEgXrRpZFxSqa9uTx4zzABGW8nSBhPubgBn7_yFEG3b3ooW
8p_NMghlUcL46gemyCmYhCix1i3vkikH2i0QS.WA0GLmDBPN8tXAwMrGA6Pr
NxFUakidi7tKp2rbLTSb5i4yLcxdrIx.w25.psHrWT9pMo41oqYWfdmqlCHK
CSJ39z4sF0aklQKtzW6E_h1l_FXV4dLLzWhjYx7.VGpT8cui2WPYBE_jS27t
uSHqA_eEK1nT5q.E7MqNVAXB07ZvyAPFMJV4kzqYg8ZuUNXfPrf4YwC6awWy
3mlBPJAZH0H_pAr6wq3DIDUHZVgNs48aT13.RwdGioG1uLjeMb0_MEyc4HR2
C9kdyf6z_ERo59nUgkKiaijx6s4wqrvrP4oaEBTdVKsXrZQpOL7yXwS8fDCj
bTdtuk.xEwAoLsBiVLYvLrunpqwzD8WRrYSkSL4S9DmLAocheVrURvl8DeTF
Bta1M.9E39Ew9.YL8rZv6rjU_Kmk5jzR_btd3.68DNoxfNlEY643tlAAh4.P
TLEgeeOBEWNfPrCtNl.mb1hkwfsyLSJoXfoWPQRMXwkPLkqx087rcm7qSVLL
J9zmHEfHsa9Ee0J7G.iZGBumamw5lED3mnRdyOFzPoC8Mt_0BUmHNxrHyUwI
.QmuVV1fHO93M2bT.m7zo3G9j9ta.CFnllGA.wy5LKGPyjQYD88ryBIqT.Wz
Rh4NpRMy0XIjmYUWWtYrjccXifY.dWPCDNNDikGbAVzxWOsXFFdrIf7b4nyx
6u.YOh32YMj_4Qetl_GlRD6VxK.6izV.teUknJCUap_QIZatF_9SsVjzJD1f
09qzbYZWRvEHqU4ZYNGZtyANZ_iKL6iqS1iGeItROPSKPXkDBXfNrdAjuoVU
2pYFme2Hz_mfcWFHPdKeuiLsL4r8jYNJYkJbeZR3cpj8aTF1B5YJ6L5OSwKM
RnQ_QYsjcnVxnV6L9edceGdgai5murJa.TD74UjGfJ7XTfeRjJsaPI.6Yb9W
220B_bUuTHZJGgHOLqcEP1UqbhGitUuXcrappity smackBe.6ew.Jm9AYBSzuU.S0qj_n
iRE6J.JJ1w5ZK0lCUZV_vEdagQRRkJlZIHV00.5FTsil4JSYdn4xUDCavvOx
YBbxKsX81Fz3vpuzTczdI5SfSWtGfNdQ65ejl2MBB7lRfj_L5ZAUbyUWriCj
oKeuULX4WBFXPsTOQyiElnGYl5djLVNG8Pyy4JC_oKWIMqn9UzIATZfaHHXL
kHUsPdXTVND_QUUOUL8w.GNjj4RlMOqUZogKGDJ1ZkMl1yngYViIdyZIhkGC
MqqV0EpE9xTWPM6GD71JqNc.F6VL7fm6tKtONpGAuvu8OrwaRg3pZjALPrm3
ncN3RHLQBcyEIakIjQ--
X-Originating-IP: [65.55.111.102]
Authentication-Results: mta1090.mail.ukl.yahoo.com  from=hotmail.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig);  from=hotmail.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (EHLO blu0-omc2-s27.blu0.hotmail.com) (65.55.111.102)
  by mta1090.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with SMTP; Mon, 20 Jun 2011 20:20:15 +0000
Received: from BLU127-W11 ([65.55.111.71]) by blu0-omc2-s27.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Mon, 20 Jun 2011 13:20:13 -0700
Message-ID: <BLU127-W11D2E479C27E6429B0AF0DD36E0@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
     boundary="_f439911e-5b80-422b-9faa-22315c10f29f_"
X-Originating-IP: [81.0.216.227]
Subject: Trust and Love
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 13:20:14 -0700
In-Reply-To: <491480.50146.qm@web132108.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
References:
0@phx.gbl>,<BLU127-W1237EC55CFF1405EB6220FD3FC0@phx.gbl>
yahoo.com>
d.yahoo.com>
.yahoo.com>
d.yahoo.com>
.yahoo.com>
.yahoo.com>
d.yahoo.com>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 20 Jun 2011 20:20:13.0960 (UTC) FILETIME=[7659F880:01CC2F87]
Content-Length: 178907

« Zuletzt geändert: 26. September 2011 um 23:39 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Anekken
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #13 - 10. Juli 2011 um 21:37

und noch was feines. Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht

Spoiler:
From Tony Mccomb Sun Jun 26 08:35:05 2011
X-Apparently-To: xxxxxxx@yahoo.de via 87.248.103.94; Sun, 26 Jun 2011 08:35:07 +0000
Received-SPF: pass (domain of hotmail.com designates 65.55.111.80 as permitted sender)
X-YMailISG: 4UCeBT8WLDsBWTRAmgNbE4e_jLKrC0R5mcmn9ve30Xc7dD8S
ZqsuGsP10FG2winpJpdLSOMjSgsGrLTQVLEUMScsenaRn.B5NyfEyGbvFtuo
b1LAUMNCuN29dbf8pTWGURPLc6mvme6du.Ya.u6.93dZOKU63OIxRfG4HDs2
PwwP4MBbRS4EVOy.__tT8cO7V2w3aMvX_8srW1ge_NhaPOl7nEEcl8yyB.Av
IL8Z7_Ou.cs8.oQgmJhrkXXc2wigIiyoHeIcNSQe20Z_KzmOOIEN46C2odgy
duOrAeYWpfHzpWZzJvsA7zvq5FF.IgRZHAl3BaQnr14lFotp_5539dy8W3o8
nLmOHbA2zJGb9HxCX40AbS0qtg0xpPbn6pn8kwdKvI_7vykNu75Uf08nUDTA
S7jzcmB2P_5S0I8gpCcr2IAUk_nJFxjZ0srcGG2Ojv0VqjZ0CeZrA0YFfE2M
DvtFXx908mumBfVEXLXLar9ejWoMZmK0r3fEAwKbEJuioliQlbeeUnXGnzJt
3Tzw8yiT..tODgkPskjc6oEib3nyxGx9V2uiNSGnnOlx87p6o_lN7o2rjQ9v
GLSzC.K.EeRtr641C4BrR3AdkC_.RBCHTIUgRGWWudPB3jSwG001YpRoGLr6
CidldQi8aV.q.HW44IGxNeE2cX_7IF.djnziW.9lsfYf8.10cT2whvqdkTO2
llvwwXmoey2llTtqwvlvZpIOYjt3jHrqPSn5KOwgIQJfU.qbkNRLDywo.yQ1
EmNCsK2.SGNldTVvPbVFi54uFQcdK1ONIJl7rDmre8EcQdH4MDe1Sk3_9DEO
M77ZpHAuHFcv7pGQeId6Xgx45pB.U87n6gQQ5m3KhvzZmmDcPHCPxmQZxUC9
sUo1CUwDmsmZrjCgQURC0YeMy7rsQ1z722zS2a2wcr5inLwSF2qalTaW1.DY
pb2kxbbi
X-Originating-IP: [65.55.111.80]
Authentication-Results: mta1059.mail.ird.yahoo.com  from=hotmail.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig);  from=hotmail.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (EHLO blu0-omc2-s5.blu0.hotmail.com) (65.55.111.80)
  by mta1059.mail.ird.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sun, 26 Jun 2011 08:35:07 +0000
Received: from BLU127-W8 ([65.55.111.72]) by blu0-omc2-s5.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Sun, 26 Jun 2011 01:35:06 -0700
Message-ID: <BLU127-W853E873FD4F8725297808D3540@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
     boundary="_9c081131-2a91-4b54-9186-c109f8d8ad1e_"
X-Originating-IP: [41.210.22.0]
Subject: Keep the Love Alive...I trust You
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 01:35:05 -0700
In-Reply-To: <584131.38885.qm@web132108.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
References:
0@phx.gbl>,<BLU127-W1237EC55CFF1405EB6220FD3FC0@phx.gbl>
yahoo.com>
d.yahoo.com>
.yahoo.com>
d.yahoo.com>
.yahoo.com>
.yahoo.com>
d.yahoo.com>
d.yahoo.com>
.yahoo.com>
.ird.yahoo.com>
d.yahoo.com>
.yahoo.com>
d.yahoo.com>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 26 Jun 2011 08:35:06.0037 (UTC) FILETIME=[F357BE50:01CC33DB]
Content-Length: 666174

« Zuletzt geändert: 26. September 2011 um 23:36 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #14 - 14. Juli 2011 um 17:43

Post aus Ghana:

Code
Alles auswählen
IP-Adresse: 	41.210.22.0
Ländercode der IP: 	GH
Land der IP: 	ip address Ghana
Bundesland der IP: 	Greater Accra
Stadt der IP: 	Accra
Breitengrad der IP: 	5.5500
Längengrad der IP: 	-0.2167
Provider der IP [?]: 	Ghana Telecom
Organisation: 	Ghana Telecom
Host der IP: 	41-210-22-0-adsl-dyn.4u.com.gh 

Merkwürdig, dass auf der Homepage des Foreign & Commenwealth Office nicht so viele Rechtschreibfehler sind, wie auf dieser "offiziellen" Urkunde!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema