Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Michelle <michelle.mathews42@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 4819 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Michelle <michelle.mathews42@yahoo.com>
29. Juni 2011 um 15:53

from www.waydate.com

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
Dating with michellebaby: Hello out there.I am looking to start up a fr...      

michellebaby
   - 26 y/o female
   - from Deer Park, New York, USA
   - Finnish, Greek, French
   - seeking a Man from 21 to 31 y/o

Last logged in: 2011-06-28 21:50:32

michellebaby are looking for

I look for a      Man
Looking for an age range      21-31
Looking for a height      5'4" - 5'7" (161-170cm)
Looking for a body type      Average
Relationship      Friendship, Relationship

Personal details of michellebaby

Name      michelle
Sex      female
Children      0
Want children      No
Date of birth      1985 March 23
Height      5'4" - 5'7" (161-170cm)
Body type      Average
Ethnicity      Caucasian
Religion      Orthodox
Marital status      Single
Education      Some college
Occupation      Banking/Financial
Income      $10,000/year and less
Smoker      No
Drinker      No

About michellebaby

Description:
Hello out there.I am looking to start up a friendly relationship and see where that journey might take two people.Discovering a honest respectful friendship in to-days world is harder than it seems.Any one outh there willing to give it a try.

Ideal match description:
Am very understanding,open minded with a heart of forgiving, loving and caring with sense of humor, hard working with cheerful character,honest,sincere,kind, warm and intelligent with good look . have fully decided to be a role Model to my children and a good, loving and caring wife to my husband.But I doesn’t want to mess myself with the wrong Man

Zitat:
From: michellebaby       Date: 2011-06-28 23:16:30       

michellebaby
    26 y/o female
    Deer Park, USA

??????

??? ?? ???????? ??????, ? ?? ?????, ? ??????? ?? marriage.I ??? ?????, ??? ? ?? ??? ?????? ???????? relationship.I ?????????? ???????? ???? ??????, ?? ?????? ????????? ?? ???? ?? ????? ?????? ??????????? ????? michelle.mathews42 @ yahoo.com ?? ????, ??? ? ???? ????????? ??? ??? ???????? ? ?????? ?????? ???????? ? ????. ????? ??????? ???? ? ????, ????? ???????? ?? ???, ?????? ???. (Michelle.mathews42@ Y.H.. D.T C.M)

Hello

How are you today?I am michelle by name,No kid and never marriage.I will like us to exchange good relationship.I will like to hear from your opinion, you can contact me at this email address michelle.mathews42@yahoo.com so that i can send you my pictures and more introduction about myself. Have a good day and waiting to hear from you soonest michelle. (michelle.mathews42@Y.H.. D.T C.M)

info from yahoo

Zitat:
Michelle Bacchus
26 - Een vrouw - New York, New York
« Zuletzt geändert: 05. August 2011 um 23:00 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr11057 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Michelle <michelle.mathews42@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 29. Juni 2011 um 15:53

Dear xxx,

michellebaby ( 32863 ) is scammer send you spam message.

We have deleted michellebaby ( 32863 ) with all messages from WayDate site.

If you find other scam profiles, please click on "Scam Report" button.
We delete them fast and deny access by IP address.

Thank you for using WayDate!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

vierauge
Forum Administrator

Ich tu nix. Ich will nur
spielen.

Standort: Toronto
Antwort #2 - 29. Juni 2011 um 16:05

http://www.scoubt.com/commented.php?user=michellebaby

Zitat:
17:12 Wednesday, May 11, 2011 
Hello

How are you today? I am michelle by name,No kid and never marriage.I will like us to exchange good relationship.I will like to hear from your opinion, you can contact me at this email address..michelle.mathews42@yahoo.com ... so that i can send you my pictures and more introduction about myself. Have a good day and waiting to hear from you soonest michelle 

Das Profil dazu ist interessant:

http://www.scoubt.com/profile.php?user=michellebaby

Zitat:
Personal Information
First Name:  Michelle 
Last Name:  Math 
City:  Kyyivs'ka Oblast'

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #3 - 29. Juni 2011 um 16:08

@ vierauge

lemansue schrieb on 29. Juni 2011 um 15:53:
??????

??? ?? ???????? ??????, ? ?? ?????, ? ??????? ?? marriage.I ??? ?????, ??? ? ?? ??? ?????? ???????? relationship.I ?????????? ???????? ???? ??????, ?? ?????? ????????? ?? ???? ?? ????? ?????? ??????????? ????? michelle.mathews42 @ yahoo.com ?? ????, ??? ? ???? ????????? ??? ??? ???????? ? ?????? ?????? ???????? ? ????. ????? ??????? ???? ? ????, ????? ???????? ?? ???, ?????? ???. (Michelle.mathews42@ Y.H.. D.T C.M)

this was also original in russian write

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

vierauge
Forum Administrator

Ich tu nix. Ich will nur
spielen.

Antwort #4 - 29. Juni 2011 um 16:10

Hier etwas Ähnliches:

http://harekrishnanetwork.ning.com/profile/lovbaby?xg_source=activity

Zitat:

lovbaby left a comment for Jose 
• 
HelloHow are you today? I am michelle by name,No kid and never marriage.I will like us to exchange good relationship.I will like to hear from your opinion, you can contact me at this email address..michelle.mathews42@yahoo.com ... so that i can send…May 11

Auszug aus dem Profil dazu:

http://harekrishnanetwork.ning.com/profile/lovbaby?xg_source=activity

Zitat:
lovbaby 
Female
Kyyivs'ka Oblast'
Ukraine

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

vierauge
Forum Administrator

Ich tu nix. Ich will nur
spielen.

Antwort #5 - 29. Juni 2011 um 16:16

Und wieder so Ähnlich. Diesmal will sie aus Berlin kommen.

http://homebasedbusiness.com/profile/thetrumpetdaily

Zitat:
At 7:33am on May 13, 2011, michelle said… Hello

How are you today? I am michelle by name,No kid and never marriage.I will like us to exchange good relationship.I will like to hear from your opinion, you can contact me at this email address-- michelle.mathews42@yahoo.com --so that i can send you my pictures and more introduction about myself. Have a good day and waiting to hear from you soonest michelle..

Auszug aus dem Profil dazu:

http://homebasedbusiness.com/profile/michelle225

Zitat:
michelle 
Female
berlin
Germany

@ lemansue

Try to get a letter with a pic from her. I´m very excited to see who it is. Zwinkernd
« Zuletzt geändert: 29. Juni 2011 um 16:19 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #6 - 29. Juni 2011 um 19:27

@ vierauge

vierauge schrieb on 29. Juni 2011 um 16:16:
Try to get a letter with a pic from her. I´m very excited to see who it is. Wink

Sorry she send no photo  Griesgrämig Griesgrämig Griesgrämig

Hello Dear,

How are you today and I hope the communication between us can continue into a lasting friendship and we can come to a common relationship with each other. i have no computer of my own to install skype i could have love to chat  or speak with you through there and for our more understanding on this matter.

Please read this message very carefully and understand what I'm trying to say and do in my life, I feel this will be a lasting friendship if you agree. I'm a very serious young lady with a good heart so please be serious with me and do not break it. However, if I passed up the chance to contact such a very sincere man as you, if you truly feel we can do this, there is so much I wish to share with you about myself if I had the chance to know you better.

I am Ms Michelle Bacchus female, 25 years old from Liberia I am tall, Average body, fair in complexion. I am caring, easygoing, cheerful, kind, sincere etc. I am daughter of Late Mr.G.Bacchus the former Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

Since the Death of my father, my stepmother has been maltreating me because she planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me. I wanted to travel overseas, but, she hides away my international passport and other valuable documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my father’s File which contains important Document.

So I manage escaped to Senegal where I am presently staying in United World Mission Camp (U.W.M.C). My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of ($5.7M) in finance Firm, which he deposited as Family Treasure and My father put my name as the next of kin, I have contacted the Finance Firm but the Operational Manager confirmed that my situation at this present time does not permit me to carry out the operation successfully. He advised me to provide a trustee, who will stand on my behalf and complete the transaction for me,

Right now, I will like you to stand as my trustee while I give you the necessary direction and documents so that you will contact the Finance Firm and claim this Fund back for me to your position while I join you soon after you receive the fund into your position. I will also like to complete my academic studies in your Country or any other country that is reliable for studying which you will help me and recommend a nice Higher Institution there. I was studying Marketing before the death of my father and I was a 2nd year student in the University. Because of how my stepmother is threatening to kill me I left the country with no choice for my future,

Let Mother Nature points a new friendship in the right direction. I'm truly sorry I don't have a photo posted at present, but I can assure you won't be disappointed in any way and I will send one to you. Thank you once again for taking the time to respond, Keep in mind this letter was written from the heart with serious intention,

I don't wish for any disappointment concerning this issue, so please I truly hope you will be serious if you reply and Kindly go through these matters above alone and don’t let any person know our discussion and let me know your position so that I can send you further details, take care and have a great wonderful day, I’m  Look Forward to Hear from You Sincerely Michelle,

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.151.83.9 with SMTP id k9cs29258ybl;
        Wed, 29 Jun 2011 09:59:43 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.68.5.228 with SMTP id v4mr1423530pbv.129.1309366782382;
        Wed, 29 Jun 2011 09:59:42 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <michelle.mathews42@yahoo.com>
Received: from nm30-vm3.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (nm30-vm3.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com [98.138.91.160])
        by mx.google.com with SMTP id c3si4829706ict.88.2011.06.29.09.59.42;
        Wed, 29 Jun 2011 09:59:42 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of michelle.mathews42@yahoo.com designates 98.138.91.160 as permitted sender) client-ip=98.138.91.160;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of michelle.mathews42@yahoo.com designates 98.138.91.160 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=michelle.mathews42@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (test mode) header.i=@yahoo.com
Received: from [98.138.90.57] by nm30.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 29 Jun 2011 16:59:41 -0000
Received: from [98.138.87.10] by tm10.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 29 Jun 2011 16:59:41 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1010.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 29 Jun 2011 16:59:41 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 913963.86137.bm@omp1010.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 95592 invoked by uid 60001); 29 Jun 2011 16:59:41 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1309366781; bh=Rh1lYrFy/4g/wamz9l9AeN41QZ1EMXFaEweXZi0iYkw=; -Version:Content-Type; SamUE2GQ9JYKw=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  -Version:Content-Type;
  imIuk9hL0cTI8=;
X-YMail-OSG: OPQ_2psVM1nx3V8CREKD1gLXgnDJ4TLhvqy7rt.sAoCSmeg
iGvBWttAXQYUb4QoQCU3Fd2Tl_aRL2BU3Mt9kzQzUluR4pEZxh6oyYiBkNrv
YTFPWB8cm.cMFWQmVKkFwwi58kduwNpHEFFjYFZfNgRPUVsQsyMhQ1vDPrN7
zHvrxnoLy4GtOTOIR8Ju3zui7kc.qOyuiVeTjwYcZHSUfdQLfT_6WEPCSkeF
ttbr5UWFaMMa0u1uNNCxYgX_zL3U8zimwqORunLTJtzU4yDu.5DJVAQ8MZdh
GKkN6seOniwMwAEIQvCtSV4KfcONL2kyPfF4CWLaPvAYq_62tkINEcJvljpk
mhYncCG2KFyhj69wD06Q_BQGaH2vQWVO6SOs-
Received: from [41.82.95.180] by web121812.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 29 Jun 2011 09:59:41 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/14.0.3 YahooMailWebService/0.8.112.307740
Message-ID: <1309366781.36102.YahooMailClassic@web121812.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 09:59:41 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: From Michelle
To: xxxx@gmail.com
In-Reply-To: <4E0AE79C.9090600@gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1579655731-1309366781=:36102"

--0-1579655731-1309366781=:36102
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #7 - 29. Juni 2011 um 19:28

email over Senegal

Code
Alles auswählen
41.82.95.180 - Geo Information
IP Address 	41.82.95.180
Host 	41.82.95.180
Location 	SN SN, Senegal
City 	-, - -
Organization 	SONATEL
ISP 	SONATEL
AS Number 	AS8346 Autonomous System 

Zitat:
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 09:59:41 -0700 (PDT)

« Zuletzt geändert: 29. Juni 2011 um 21:13 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #8 - 29. Juni 2011 um 19:30

lemansue schrieb on 29. Juni 2011 um 19:27:
Senegal where I am presently staying in United World Mission Camp (U.W.M.C)

deposited the sum of ($5.7M) in finance Firm, which he deposited as Family Treasure and My father put my name as the next of kin

I will like you to stand as my trustee

Smiley Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #9 - 29. Juni 2011 um 19:52

These text we still have from
Zelda <matthewzelda@yahoo.com>
Zelda <zeldamgabriel@yahoo.com>

2008 it was written by  Kate Baby <katebaby73@yahoo.com> Smiley

These ugly stepmothers! Zwinkernd

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #10 - 13. Juli 2011 um 09:02

Eingeliefert über http://www.waydate.com

Привет

Как вы сегодня? Мишель, я по имени, и никогда не marriage.I Нет малыш, как и мы для обмена хорошими relationship.I понравится услышать ваше мнение, вы можете связаться со мной по этому адресу электронной почты michelle.mathews42 @ yahoo.com то есть, что я могу отправить вам мои картинки и многое другое Введение о себе. Иметь хороший день и ждут, чтобы услышать от вас, Мишель паз. (Michelle.mathews42@ Y.H.. D.T C.M)

Hello

How are you today?I am michelle by name,No kid and never marriage.I will like us to exchange good relationship.I will like to hear from your opinion, you can contact me at this email address michelle.mathews42@yahoo.com so that i can send you my pictures and more introduction about myself. Have a good day and waiting to hear from you soonest michelle. (michelle.mathews42@Y.H.. D.T C.M)

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Opfer
General Counsel

Standort: Berlin
Antwort #11 - 30. Juli 2011 um 17:44

Die böse Stiefmutter will sie ermorden...  Cool

Hello Dear xxx.

How are you today and I hope the communication between us can continue into a lasting friendship and we can come to a common relationship with each other. i have no computer of my own to install skype i could have love to chat  or speak with you through there.for our more understanding on this matter.

Please read this message very carefully and understand what I'm trying to say and do in my life, I feel this will be a lasting friendship if you agree. I'm a very serious young lady with a good heart so please be serious with me and do not break it. However, if I passed up the chance to contact such a very sincere man as you, if you truly feel we can do this, there is so much I wish to share with you about myself if I had the chance to know you better.

I am Ms Michelle Bacchus female, 25 years old from Liberia I am tall, Average body, fair in complexion. I am caring, easygoing, cheerful, kind, sincere etc. I am daughter of Late Mr.G.Bacchus the former Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

Since the Death of my father, my stepmother has been maltreating me because she planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me. I wanted to travel overseas, but, she hides away my international passport and other valuable documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my father’s File which contains important Document.

So I manage escaped to Senegal where I am presently staying in United World Mission Camp (U.W.M.C). My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of ($5.7M) in finance Firm, which he deposited as Family Treasure and My father put my name as the next of kin, I have contacted the Finance Firm but the Operational Manager confirmed that my situation at this present time does not permit me to carry out the operation successfully. He advised me to provide a trustee, who will stand on my behalf and complete the transaction for me,

Right now, I will like you to stand as my trustee while I give you the necessary direction and documents so that you will contact the Finance Firm and claim this Fund back for me to your position while I join you soon after you receive the fund into your position. I will also like to complete my academic studies in your Country or any other country that is reliable for studying which you will help me and recommend a nice Higher Institution there. I was studying Marketing before the death of my father and I was a 2nd year student in the University. Because of how my stepmother is threatening to kill me I left the country with no choice for my future,

Let Mother Nature points a new friendship in the right direction. I'm truly sorry I don't have a photo posted at present, but I can assure you won't be disappointed in any way and I will send one to you. Thank you once again for taking the time to respond, Keep in mind this letter was written from the heart with serious intention,

I don't wish for any disappointment concerning this issue, so please I truly hope you will be serious if you reply and Kindly go through these matters above alone and don’t let any person know our discussion and let me know your position so that I can send you further details, take care and have a great wonderful day, I’m  Look Forward to Hear from You
Sincerely Michelle,

Spoiler:
From Michelle Bacchus Sat Jul 30 01:00:41 2011
X-Apparently-To: xxx@yahoo.com via 87.248.117.119; Fri, 29 Jul 2011 17:02:23 -0700
Return-Path: <michelle.mathews42@yahoo.com>
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 98.138.91.63
Received-SPF: none (domain of yahoo.com does not designate permitted sender hosts)
X-YMailISG: koYStU8WLDsuL6iJoNokOuy7v16PE1vZVVU2pOV4GerbqNce
.qyM2nuPaQ0OpgdKCvLaDsjrFA4icVuCCf6EUl5EIqgCLbAZ3EfiwJZlicMD
8HoJO_ZZU7DIKPfuTtskbPpvRxrkp92qpW8x86WUVYkOfIFYAoRwItr_pslJ
xE7QLMKHyxg6XNFtKqAl_mzO3QehHRbayH1pJnFppUSnK9ggjXjKBHle7y4V
j5.W9DB1ODu3e8mKPNrfFHq.BQBs_TL3AwjRbDkmrEQHWr8Cci0.qcSBaxVa
CyypZUxM7s3zMqxtryA_fq6QuRGELSCDPYefibKMZyfTkEMa_Y2_5pU7_5iI
XjibxQx2aRQCre7VArwNO9VxwXQzbqWwXmnb1iDCHrSoSBe_xenXDEyMxgVw
z7Rokd0mraXM439eS2AdsCv7mW1SFat56wUVY.Zioh4fAwJuDhtgPUDpKJsp
cE56jwFXhRACc3_tcxJRjcW4ZsevDJPayrfhZL8xsuBlraNMZyecnzMxzsKw
bNUh9HAASMRk0OfHhLXtw9YbRKGgEAjNCzy0eScQRBglSgzfwz8Dw7PGPopo
jcqNKisAQiptkOMJYdu_v95Hqppa423xrL5h9veoF7JI_m3sBGnHA_aVhmhg
eTfgct3r1xydq2THneaznq4qbUKp85jQ_65CUmB0BxlghmB3X4ZXdgKFSJt4
c0YAKB2qLQajhD.hDeqU3CLXgE4abnnLTS0n9pGkaFwxaZOZ3C9woJjcttlE
6sO9k0hji_VcTDRUic0OlIe3V5TGnTFSgCi_R7C310l9QtE92AHpSOzR3dO0
YnQ.i2pADbPRIzRVVnkzKdH59hi1Ct7P2fsZGv.5ZDXiZmRWzetgINZGNt3R
YifLFGm2Idl0firSj74lHZk3mwpQRIsEsFl9_NCJq_4RC73WnyqDikedCM8z
MZRgfe8IcJGQ3QDHjxppTOpIEnrmAM3lSDKkAdCF_4KZupNWLxT_bj2HuAKJ
57fshuqXWsCx4GjzMqSEBCn9aOAyAtNVVoSZBckYa6MVRNRkR9J4av4C02C5
t9tS7j0aXUVJUM5DF2iyVyNeQAP.fWhrVj2PD4vEgLu3plEfSpb6HMh7XJcC
ZGfsRUhePRi_XFHEh_wYyz08X5pFneEnlrPyv4PE2AbDi4obs7VJcAckMPTK
08uWshsEdixAw.gITr1nZ0r.HvvrxTgOstuWXX6fDsQlsaD4
X-Originating-IP: [98.138.91.63]
Authentication-Results: mta1111.mail.mud.yahoo.com  from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok);  from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (HELO nm27-vm0.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com) (98.138.91.63)
  by mta1111.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Fri, 29 Jul 2011 17:00:43 -0700
Received: from [98.138.90.51] by nm27.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 30 Jul 2011 00:00:42 -0000
Received: from [98.138.88.236] by tm4.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 30 Jul 2011 00:00:42 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1036.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 30 Jul 2011 00:00:42 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 383701.4755.bm@omp1036.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 79711 invoked by uid 60001); 30 Jul 2011 00:00:42 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1311984042; bh=J0m76L6xJ1YWInQIRHBsynr6iKAovTsOL8Xjii7HXf8=; -Version:Content-Type; StwUYAyrRC/T8=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  -Version:Content-Type;
  VFW4Fgwh9kzao=;
X-YMail-OSG: cFmsgkcVM1k0O5.yZFhVz8nX4l0kLnxOHSqiFl8DnI6Y9r7
CdqA8qqxBC_Jsu3ZMwhkt12Ufh.Nb6rJL0K3WpT.UAWW6PhgyXekulNPfief
75ZLdEYjWQDmFUoE0gRdWLWzQCsRu5qd3Vjgf8ouPtxEfx32aVnRxMh31ttO
Dm4DFa2vMjU0RV3IKjvIHx2_TscyRcNux4VwktC.6VLQC05VpApPuCcZdaQh
LRW7NOyYu2dvE8xVevGMoSbESQV1Xr4hTMNn8mwbtMKwwhOJiqCA8edS9XOV
kB5iW8kx.35EIk.nFihicBUuhVI.joCR5rtRc81PXKdZN4His3FY7wgTuinu
iYlct_oJJOC1PXBl3GPlke.DLRLf9fLdkj_I-
Received: from [41.82.94.39] by web121819.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 29 Jul 2011 17:00:41 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/14.0.3 YahooMailWebService/0.8.112.310352
Message-ID: <1311984041.79683.YahooMailClassic@web121819.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 17:00:41 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Hello Dear xxx.
To: xxx@yahoo.com
In-Reply-To: <1311931573.10170.YahooMailRC@web132406.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1473454747-1311984041=:79683"
Content-Length: 7251

Mail from Senegal

Code
Alles auswählen
41.82.94.39 - Geo Information
IP Address 	41.82.94.39
Host 	        41.82.94.39
Location 	SN SN, Senegal
City 	        -, - -
Organization 	SONATEL
ISP 	        SONATEL
AS Number 	AS8346 Autonomous System 

Zitat:
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 17:00:41 -0700 (PDT)
« Zuletzt geändert: 05. August 2011 um 23:01 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema