Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Lena <elena.brilik@email.ua> (Gelesen: 4653 mal)

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Lena <elena.brilik@email.ua>
27. Juni 2011 um 17:13

hi-)))

thank you for your e-mail! i am happy to start our communication and
to know you better! so i will send you a couple of my photos, i hope
that you will like them;)) and also i will wait for the soon reply
from you with many photos! anyway just want to tell you that i am
looking for serious relationships, love and marriage! so if you are
looking for the same, i will wait with impatience for the reply from
you
kisses-0)
Lena

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler:

Delivered-To: xxxxxxx@e-mail.ua
Received: by 10.224.67.148 with SMTP id r20cs57485qai;
        Mon, 27 Jun 2011 07:55:48 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.223.4.136 with SMTP id 8mr9112104far.16.1309186546680;
        Mon, 27 Jun 2011 07:55:46 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <elena.brilik@email.ua>
Received: from web01.mi6.kiev.ua (web01.mi6.kiev.ua [91.198.36.2])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id 13si7027517fas.8.2011.06.27.07.55.46
        (version=TLSv1/SSLv3 cipher=OTHER);
        Mon, 27 Jun 2011 07:55:46 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of elena.brilik@email.ua designates 91.198.36.2 as permitted sender) client-ip=91.198.36.2;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of elena.brilik@email.ua designates 91.198.36.2 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=elena.brilik@email.ua
Received: from web03.mi6 ([10.0.0.4] helo=web03.mi6.kiev.ua)
        by web01.mi6.kiev.ua with esmtp (Exim 4.76)
        (envelope-from <elena.brilik@email.ua>)
        id 1QbDE1-0005A2-Jr
        for xxxxxxx@e-mail.ua; Mon, 27 Jun 2011 17:55:45 +0300
Received: from b1-114.ltk.com.ua ([193.239.25.114] helo=[192.168.1.100])
        by web03.mi6.kiev.ua with esmtpa (Exim 4.76)
        id 1QbDDr-0006BM-Gj
        for xxxxxxx@e-mail.ua; Mon, 27 Jun 2011 17:55:45 +0300
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 17:48:18 +0300
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <566519765.20110627174818@email.ua>
To: xxxxxxx@e-mail.ua
Subject: sunny day to you-)))
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------1B1E41572C7CA443"

------------1B1E41572C7CA443
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=windows-1251
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
« Zuletzt geändert: 07. August 2011 um 18:21 von † Rais † » 
Grund: ua10582 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Lena <elena.brilik@email.ua>
Antwort #1 - 27. Juni 2011 um 17:15

Mail over UA [Ukraine]

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Information - 193.239.25.114
IP address:                     193.239.25.114
Reverse DNS:                    b1-114.ltk.com.ua.
Reverse DNS authenticity:       [Verified]
ASN:                            29031
ASN Name:                       LTC (Lugansk Telephony Company, Lugansk, UA)
IP range connectivity:          2
Registrar (per ASN):            RIPE
Country (per IP registrar):     UA [Ukraine]
Country Currency:               Unknown
Country IP Range:               193.239.24.0 to 193.239.27.255
Country fraud profile:          High
City (per outside source):      Unknown
Country (per outside source):   -- []
Private (internal) IP?          No
IP address registrar:           whois.ripe.net
Known Proxy?                    No
Link for WHOIS:                 193.239.25.114

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #2 - 27. Juni 2011 um 17:18

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=37356

Zitat:

Elena/Lena - elena.brilik@email.ua

Postby Elponchis on Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:17 pm
from elena.brilik@email.ua
date Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 10:09 AM
subject Hello!..
mailed-by email.ua

Hello my dear!!!
How are you? this is my e-mail, can you write me back as soon
as you get this letter!? as i am much interetsed with you
and would like to know you better-))) I am looking for serious
relationships, and i hope that finally i can meet my man!!! or
maybe i have met him!? how do you think?! Maybe we can have
between us serious relationships!?-)) anyway i will wait
with impatience for the soon reply from you!!!!!!!!
kisses
Elena

Found this in my spam box and not heard of this girl until now - i think this is a game of 'name the celebrity'

Originating IP: 193.239.27.156
Originating ISP: Lugansk Telephone Company NET
City: Lugansk
Country of Origin: Ukraine

Elponchis
    VIP Poster

Re: Elena/Lena - elena.brilik@email.ua

Postby Elponchis on Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:20 pm
date Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 7:42 AM
subject Hello, Rayner!

Hello, dearest Rayner!
How are you today? Smiley
Thanks for your letter and pictures! The first made me smile Smiley
To get acquainted better I want to tell you about my family. I think that family plays great part in everybody's life. Because family
brings you up, gives you all the models of behaviour, which you use through the whole your life. Unluckily I don't have a father.
I mean, he is alive and, I suppose, feels alright, but he had left family before I was born. He lives in neighbour town and I almost do
not keep in touch with him. My mother brought me up and taught me everything I know about life. And I am really thankful to her, she is
really good-natured, mature woman and very nice person.
I don't have brothers or sisters. I have granny, whom I visit sometimes, she lives in another region.
And what about your family? Are your relatives close to each other? Do you spend a lot of time with your family?

Also I would like to tell you about a man I am looking for.
I am not looking for a "knight in a shining armour". He has to be simple, a bit romantic. He has to know, what he wants from life and be able to help me, to support me. He has to be understanding. And one more feature - he has to have a good sense of humor! I think
that idea to spend a life with boring man is not so good!
What woman are you looking for? How do you think, do I fit requirements?

As for my hobbies... I don't have particular one. I am open minded person and always eager to try all the new things! And that is my hobby! What hobbies do you have? What do you like to do? How do you like to spend your free time?

Hope to hear from you very soon, dear Rayner!
Yours
Lena Kuss

Originating IP: 193.239.27.24

Elponchis
    VIP Poster

Postby Elponchis on Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:24 pm
date Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 11:21 AM
subject Hello, Rayner!

Hello, Rayner!
You know, I think that is is really great that we've had a chance to meet through the Internet! Maybe in this way we've find our destiny!
But I think that we should move forward. Mailing in nice, but I think it is not enough! We should go up to another level of communication!
Maybe we should call each other? I would love to hear your voice and want you to hear mine...
My number is +380500632227. But please, do not call me at night...
Hope to hear from you soon! And hope that we will communicate by phone soon!
Miss you!

Lena Kuss

PS: by the way, you are not "too older" Smiley I like your age Zwinkernd

Originating IP: 193.239.26.75

Elponchis
    VIP Poster

Postby Elponchis on Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:25 pm
date Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 8:25 AM
subject Hello, Rayner!

Dear Rayner,
To get to know each other better we have to share information. But you haven't ask any questions. Are you not interested in me? Please, you can ask whatever you like and I will answer sincerely!
Yours
Lena Kuss

Originating IP: 193.239.27.14

Elponchis
    VIP Poster

Postby Elponchis on Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:27 pm
date Mon, Apr 18, 2011 at 11:44 AM
subject For Rayner...

Hello, Rayner!
My town... You'd better do not know about it at all... I don't like it. It's small and not so clean...
How are you today? Is there as sunny day there as here?
I woke up this morning and just felt that this day is going to be great! Somehow I had a good sleep and I've seen a wonderful dream... I don't remember lots of details, but I woke up with the smile on my face Smiley There was a man in a dream... I didn't notice his face, I know nothing about him, but... He presented me with a lily... White one... Very-very beautiful... And he said that I am incomparably more beautiful... I think it were you in my dream Smiley Cause I don't have other men in my life now... Zwinkernd
I woke up, took shower and cooked breakfast. God, it was delicious! But there was one funny thing...
In the morning I usually make a coffee. But this time... All the morning I was thinking about that dream. And I made two cups of coffee... My mother doesn't drink coffee, so, it seems, that the other one cup was made for you Zwinkernd So take your stuff and come here, as quick as possible, till your coffee haven't got cold! Smiley
And in general day seems to be good...
I wish this day would end with you Smiley Ahh... Dreams Smiley
Also my friend invited me to go to the theatre on Saturday. The play is called "Art of Being Together", she says that it's awesome! She is pretty excited with the last play she's seen there. Theatre is kind of "experimental", troupe is very young. I love the idea of visiting it! Still don't know, if I'll manage to do this, cause we'll have to go to Lugansk, play will be staged in Lugansk. But I hope for good! Smiley
Wish you to have a wonderful day too Kuss
My kisses for you Kuss
Yours
Lena Kuss

Originating IP: 193.239.25.193

Elponchis
    VIP Poster

Postby Elponchis on Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:29 pm
date Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 9:49 AM
subject Re: For Rayner...

Hello, dear Rayner...
Thank you for your letter and for a compliment Smiley
No, men are not blind and not gay... They mostly are bastards... I have to tell you one thing, which is very important for me...
I am not married yet because... Because of my past. I used to have relationships with one ukrainian man about 5 years ago. And he hurt my heart very much... After this I decided not to look for somebody other... I decided to live for myself only. And you know, I was ok about it since recent time... Now I realized that I just need someone to share my life with, I need a man, a real man to help, support and love me, and whom I will love and support also. Being alone really kills... Do you understand me?.. And as that man was ukrainian, I decided not to look for a man here, in Ukraine. I need someone of other mentality, who would never be rude, selfish, who will know, how to treat a woman...
I didn't have children because of the same reason. I still didn't find a good father for them... As you know, I was brought up without a father. It was hard. I don't want my children to suffer like I did...
Please, promise me that if one day it will become very serious between us and we will start real relationships - you would never betray me... you would never let me down... I really need to hear it from you...
Yours

Lena Kuss

Originating IP: 193.239.26.91

Elponchis
    VIP Poster

Postby Elponchis on Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:31 pm
date Wed, Apr 20, 2011 at 12:45 PM
subject Dear Rayner...

Hello, Rayner...
I have been thinking about everything which is going on... About you, about us...
I have to tell you... I am not looking for a pen-friend, not looking for playing games or light flirtation. I am looking for serious relationships. And I need to be sure that you are looking for the same. I want to find a man for life.

Can one make a serious choice for life without being sure for 100%? I think no. And I can see the only one way to be sure - we need to know everything about each other. EVERYTHING. Before making choice we need to meet. Distant relationships are interesting, but I have to see my choice "in action". I need to meet you face-to-face. Because habits, interests and promises are great, but love consists not only of them. Every nothingness plays a big part, starting from the way you treat a woman and ending at the way you smile, breath, wink... I have to love everything in you. And you have also! I think you can't give your heart to a woman, whose lips you've never kissed, whose heartbeat you've never heard, whose name you haven't pronounced waking up in the morning...
Do you agree?..

Do you agree that we have to meet?.. Do you want us to turn our mutual interest into caring, passionate and strong love??
Do you want to kiss my lips tenderly in the morning and passionately at night?.. Do you want to be with woman, who desires and is able to be the best all over the world only for you?
Do you want to meet me and make everything clear??

I am looking for your answer impatiently!! Please, tell me what you feel, what you want and what are you going to do!!
Passionately yours
Lena Kuss

Originating IP: 193.239.24.214

Elponchis
    VIP Poster

Postby Elponchis on Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:33 pm
date Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 4:12 PM
subject For you, Rayner!!

Hello, Rayner!

Please, tell me, when and how will we meet?..

You know... Yesterday I was about to cry... This night was kind of significant for my life... Have you ever seen a movie "A Walk To Remember"?.. It's about love... Love and life... Plot is about young girl and a guy, who loved each other... And one moment we can see, that she is "at death's door". And she's gonna live really not so long. But after getting to know this he didn't leave her... And the story is about how they spent her last days... He didn't leave her and made her last days just perfect... There was no happy end...

God, it impressed me so much... I started thinking about my life... About that we all have some limits in our lives... And that we are to take everything from life... We shouldn't waste any minute... Cause it can happen that those minutes can be last in our lives... I compared this movie with my life. We are communicating with you now. We are glad that we got acquainted, we feel good about each other... In fact we do not waste our time, but everything is in our hands! We can move forward anytime we like! Maybe we are created for each other?? In this case we are really just wasting time... I want to be with you, I like you very much (even more, than just like!) and I am not just exchanging letters with you... I have very strong and serious intentions about you!! Do you have the same intentions about me??

Every day we have 86 400 seconds to live... And it depends only on us how will we spend them. Every of these seconds I try to look for a way to improve our communication, to make us closer... To make you feel the same way as I do. I want you in my life, I really desire to spend all those 86 400 seconds with you... every day... We will take everything from life together!! We are in the same positions now - we both need someone to share life with, we both like each other...

I am not afraid to make a mistake. You just can't be a mistake, you are not one of those men, who can hardly be named a "man". You are of real MEN, a man of dream... At least my dream - that's for sure... We mustn't waste a time, we need our time!! OUR TIME. And nothing else matters!! Just tell me please, that you feel the same, that you feel that I am for you... Tell me that you are for me, please... I can't let be everything wrong, I can't lose you...

Please, tell me that you would never let me stay alone... I need you...

Forever yours
Lena... Kuss

Originating IP: 193.239.25.191

Elponchis
    VIP Poster

Postby Elponchis on Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:37 pm
date Sat, Apr 23, 2011 at 11:35 AM
subject For you, dearest Rayner!

Hello, my dearest Rayner!
How are you today?..

Today it's Saturday, generally it's weekend. But I will work today, I asked boss to let me work this Saturday... Cause I wanted to write to you...
Last days were very busy and I practically didn't have a time, but today I can write to you...

I can't wait till we meet finally... I want you to be by my side. I don't know you in real, but I have such a feeling like I've known you for ages... You are kind of relative soul - not the same as mine, but soul which fits to mine... How that happened that such a close man to me lives so far away? I can't understand... Or maybe it is some testimonial? Maybe God decided to set relative souls very apart at the beginning?.. Just to make it difficult to find each other... It's like when you don't have problems and your life is great - you can not notice some happiness, some great things that happen. Because you don't have a contrast of bad things. And here is the same - we have to suffer at first to understand what a great happiness we found in the end!.. We'll keep it more strongly... We won't ever let it go, cause we realize that it IS our happiness...

Please, can you tell me a bit more certain, when can we meet?..

Yours
Lena Kuss

Originating IP: 193.239.25.113

Elponchis
    VIP Poster

Postby Elponchis on Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:31 pm
date Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 11:49 AM
subject For dear Rayner...

Hello, dear Rayner!!
How are you today?
How was your week?..

Dear, I have to tell you one thing... I don't have enough funds now to come to you... But I really want so much to meet you! Maybe you could come to me?..

Miss you...
Yours
Lena... Kuss

IP Address: 193.239.25.124
ISP: Lugansk Telephone Company NET

Elponchis
    VIP Poster

Postby Elponchis on Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:33 pm
date Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 12:43 PM
subject Hello, dear!

Hello, my dearest Rayner!

It's such a sunny and warm day here! No clouds at all! God, how strongly I missed such wonderful weather! Sun is shining, birds are singing!.. Hmm... Why am I so happy?.. Ah, I know why! Because I have YOU! Smiley How are you, my darling? Smiley How did you sleep? What dreams did you have?..

Dear, I am so happy that you will come!!! Smiley Can you come in the end of May? I will have vacation then and it would be wonderful to

It's an Easter week now... On the one hand, it's very nice period - celebrations and good mood! And also really a lot of very tasty things cooked on these days! It's going to be a Low Sunday... On this day people go to the cemetery to visit graves of relatives and friends. It is believed that their spirits come to their graves and can hear and see us... Also, on this day people bake Easter cakes. And I am going to do the same Smiley My mom taught me how to make them delicious! I wish you could taste it... I'd love so much to cook for you, to impress you with a delicious food every single day... And the only reward I need is to see the happiness and satisfaction in your eyes...

But on the other hand, this holiday week is a bit dangerous... There are a lot of drunk people on the streets... I afraid to go home in the evenings, cause there is nobody to protect me now, to make me feel safe... Yesterday in the evening some drunk guys followed me when I was going home... I don't know what did they want, but they were pretty aggressive... I was lucky to get home very quickly, cause I live not so far... God knows, what could happen if I lived farther...

I wish you were here... To protect me and to make me feel safe.. To be by my side all the time...
I miss you, darling...

Yours
Lena... Kuss

Ummm, she didn't answer my questions about nearest airport, good hotels in Lugansk, taxi services etc

IP Address: 193.239.24.13

Elponchis
    VIP Poster

Postby Elponchis on Sat May 07, 2011 3:03 pm
date Tue, May 3, 2011 at 1:05 PM
subject For you... Kuss

Hello, sweety Rayner!
How are you today, dear?

I am sorry for not writing to you for a long time, dear. We had May Holidays, which are proclaimed to be days off from work all over the country. I suppose, all post Soviet countries have such celebrations. A lot of parades, demonstrations in a name of all working people...

Such a parade woke me up in the early morning yesterday... Had nothing to do that day and I decided to take a walk, to watch the parade... Nice event, you know, everybody is smiling and in good spirits! And weather was awesome (as today also!)... But there was one thing... Most of young people were there not alone... they were like... couples... Smiling to each other, holding hands...
I used not to notice such things, but... But now it seems like I have been alone for a really long time... I have such a strong lack of tenderness, of love... I wish you were there with me... And not only there... Smiley

I couldn't stand such a feeling of loneliness in a crowd and headed outside of the town. We have kind of big field near the city, where people usually go for a picnic. But that time there was nobody. Everyone was in the town, celebrating. I was all alone, left for myself. And the whole field was mine!.. I was walking on the grass, picking flowers and trying to guess, if you like flowers... And if you like - which do you like best...

I sat on the hill for a while, in front of small ravine. Everything green and shining... Such a strong feeling of life... Spring awakes everything, make me feel alive... I starter home when people begin to appear, picnickers were gathering.

I came home with a bunch of field flowers. Mom was a bit surprised and asked, what a nice man presented me with flowers Smiley I told her the truth... And also told her that the only nice man is now far away from me... She understood immediately that I was talking about you Smiley

We had a dinner and spent the whole day talking about my future... And also about you... I feel so great about you!.. I believe that you are my chance to be happy Zwinkernd

In the evening, when mom went asleep, I made some green tea and went out to the balcony... The only one star was shining, but it was so bright... And I got a thought... What if you are looking at the same star right now?.. What if this star is shining for both of us?.. Only for us... We are the only people in the whole world... I was sure that even if you were not looking at that star that moment, nevertheless you were thinking of me... I can feel that... I know you are there for me... And I am here for you...

I went to bed with thoughts about you... I knew that the next day I will go to my work and find your letter. And it really happened so!.. Thank you for this!.. You didn't let me down!.. You have written a letter for me... I am sure that you just felt that I am thinking of you and wrote me a letter... Thank you... You make my life so bright...

I am falling in love... With you... Kuss

Yours...

Lena... Kuss

IP Address: 193.239.27.191

Elponchis
    VIP Poster

Postby Elponchis on Sat May 07, 2011 3:06 pm
date Wed, May 4, 2011 at 2:01 PM
subject Hello, Rayner!..

Hello, dearest Rayner!..

How are you? Smiley I miss your letters... What's new?
It's not so great weather today... Very cloudy and lowering sky. But it's rather warm. I think it's going to be rain. Ahh, how I miss warm days...
I have a question to you. But before it I want to tell you the story. Yesterday I've met a friend from my past. Her name is Marina. Pretty woman now, looks fantastic. We were a good friends in the youth. We haven't communicated for 8 years... And she didn't tell me even "hello"... We've stopped our communication, because we had different views on life. She wasn't bad person, but she was really eager to money. She tried to get them from whatever she did! And at one point she noticed that men easily fall in love with her... No wonder - she was beautiful and communicative! And she started using them. Dating became a job for her. I don't mean like a prostitute, but, nevertheless - she used guys. Some of them were nice, really... That was the time, when we stopped communication. Because I have strong beliefs in feelings, I just can't do such things. But she tried to prove me that good fair and honest people would never be wealthy. And without wealth there would never be happiness...
At that time I even had doubts about all of this. But I didn't betray my views, my faith. I just couldn't imagine that I would make anybody miserable just to gain my own happiness. That was against of my mother's beliefs! Come on, she gave me life not for this! She would never be proud of me if I become a woman the same as Marina!
And now... Now I am a secretary, whose life is gray and uneventful, because of fair and honest way of living. And she... She's wearing shoes which cost more than I earn a month!
I can't understand this world... And my question is why is it happening so? Why people, who struggle for honesty are miserable, but people, who haven't ever thought to be fair have all the walks in life?..
Tell me please, is there a real and fair way in life to become happy?.. Is there a chance for us?.. Is there any chance for us to be together without a lie and without any bitter in our souls and minds?.. I can see that you are so good man, I even miss you without meeting you! That is the feeling which shows me that you are already very important person for me...
Hope to hear from you as soon as possible!.. Miss you..
Yours
Lena Kuss

IP Address: 193.239.25.229

Elponchis
    VIP Poster

Postby Elponchis on Sat May 07, 2011 3:12 pm
date Sat, Apr 30, 2011 at 9:47 AM

Hello, my darling...
How are you? How is your day?..

I know only one hotel in Lugansk - Hotel "Lugansk" Smiley If I am not mistaken, it has 4 stars... Nearest Airport is also in Lugansk...

Ahh... My day began in the early morning... It's so cold today and, shivered with cold I muffled myself up with blanket. But it was time to get up for work. I got up half-heartedly, without putting my blanket off and started to the kitchen. Mom was still sleeping and, probably, watching sweet dreams... Ahh, I wish I cold also stay in bed in such a nasty day... But... Bed is also empty and cold... It needs someone there... For me, not to wake up alone, not to wake up at nights with noone there to make me warm and cozy... My bed needs you...

At the kitchen I prepared my favorite green tea and was standing near the window, watching an empty street and gray clouds above... Such a pity that I don't have anyone to share my morning tea, to hug me and just to tell "Lena, everything's alright... I'm with you..." And I would believe that words... I miss that words so much, so strongly!..

I was thinking about you... You are somewhere there... Somewhere far away from me... Far away physically, but so close mentally. So close to the heart... I wish you were here, to make my day brighter, to inspire me, to touch my hand... And with that touch I would feel that we are whole... That we are parts of each other, that we were created for each other... I need you!.. I have you in my head, in my soul and in my heart. But I need more!.. I need you in my kitchen, I need you in my bed...

Dear, what do you usually do to feel cozy?.. What do you do to make you feel better in such a nasty weather?
Have you ever felt that you need me? That you need me as strongly as I do...

I headed to my work - outside it was even worth than it seemed from the window... It even drizzled... Now I am sitting at work, a bit wet and without mood... And I really hope that I will receive a letter from you today... Cause letters from you always make my day brighter... Your words always keep me warm... I miss you...

Yours...
Lena... Kuss

I almost forget this letter from Lena

IP Address: 193.239.24.243

For someone that lives in Lugansk, i'd expect her to have a lot more local knowledge - i found a few on a quick google search Zwinkernd - http://www.luganskukraine.info/luganskhotels.aspx

Elponchis
    VIP Poster

Postby Elponchis on Sat May 07, 2011 3:14 pm
date Thu, May 5, 2011 at 10:38 AM

Hello, darling!
How are you today?

Thank you for your letter! I am always happy to receive your letters! When I come to work I usually try to check my mailbox to look for your letters. And when I see your letter, I begin smiling... I don't know why, but it happens Smiley I think it's because you are good man and I can feel it subconciously Zwinkernd

Dear, how is your week? What's new?

Writing this letter I want to say "thank you"...

Dear, have you ever had such a strong feeling of complete loneliness?.. When you just wake up every day... and do not understand, what for... What for exactly you live... when you cook your breakfast, eat, go to work, return home and go to bed... Without any reasons, without any purposes. When you just live to work. and why you work at all is uncertain...
A feeling, when there is nobody to speak with... When you have nobody to share your dreams, your thoughts, your opinions...
A feeling when your cat is the only one to hug... To make it warm when you are frozen...

A feeling, when you have nobody to call at night just to say "I love you"...

A feeling when you are all alone in the world...

And I want to thank you... Thank you for that you released me to that feeling... When you appeared in my life, even indirectly, even without meeting you in real life... You changed something in me... You brought some magical sparkle to my life...
Now I can feel that I am not alone... I can feel that you are there for me.So close soul...

Thank you...

Faithfully yours
Lena... Kuss

IP Address: 193.239.27.41

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

FEINDFLIEGER300868
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #3 - 27. Juni 2011 um 17:34

@ bounty-hunter

Jetzt muß ich mal 'ne total blöde Frage stellen: Warum schreibt man solche Email-adressen an,wenn sie offensichtlich und ohnehin schon bekannt sind???

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

vierauge
Forum Administrator

Ich tu nix. Ich will nur
spielen.

Standort: Toronto
Antwort #4 - 27. Juni 2011 um 17:59

Die Mailadresse ist bei russian-mates ohne Einträge gelistet.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #5 - 27. Juni 2011 um 20:22

Zitat:
@
bounty-hunter

Jetzt muß ich mal 'ne total blöde Frage stellen: Warum schreibt man solche Email-adressen an,wenn sie offensichtlich und ohnehin schon bekannt sind???

Wenn man über ein Portal kontaktiert wird sind am Anfang ja keine Mailadressen bekannt. Erst wenn die Person zu ersten Mal schreibt erhält man eine Mailadresse. 
Und wenn wir sie nicht anschreiben bekommen wir keine Quelltext und können auch keine genauen Aussagen machen.
Erst durch weiteren Kontakt werden weitere Informationen über diese Person bekannt.
Fotos, eine Ausweiskopie usw.
« Zuletzt geändert: 27. Juni 2011 um 20:24 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

WeAreLegion
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #6 - 28. Juni 2011 um 06:37

das cooking-_.jpg ist von der Aufnahme recht interessant.
Im Hintergrund scheint sich ein Kassenbildschirm(touchscreen) zu befinden dann noch der Tellerstapel.
Scheint sich um ne art Showküche oder ähnliches zu handeln.
Ob das jetzt nen hinweiß für Scam ist oder nicht.. wollts nur mal angemerkt haben.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #7 - 29. Juni 2011 um 07:04

Hello!

Thanks a lot for your reply! I really expected it!
This is my first long letter to you... And I'm really glad that we've met at that site!

Your letter was very interesting and informative! Thanks for this also! Support is an essential part of any relationships...
Dear xxxxxxx, I missed the fact about... where do you live exactly?..

I am not so experienced in Internet datings and I even don't know exactly what am I supposed to write at first... Probably I am to share some more information about me, ma family and everything I do and who I am...

Well, I'll try to do this, but if I am wrong in this sharing - just tell me what we are supposed to talk about Smiley I'd love any mode of conversation with you Smiley

I'm Elena, short name is Lena and it would be better if you called me Lena Smiley It's less official and all friends call me this way, so I got used to it!
I am 31. Am I not too old for you? Smiley I have never been married, have no children. I like different kinds of music, like long walks down the night streets... Yes, I am a bit romantic... 

I work as a secretary in a small private firm producing souvenirs.
I've learnt English while I was at school and than I tried to graduate university as a linguist, but didn't manage to do this because of financial matters. It was too expensive, so I had to find a job to continue studying. I am not quite sure that my English is good enough, but I hope that you at least understand me...

One of my best dreams is travelling around the world. It seems very interesting to visit different places, historical monuments, to meet different people, different cultures... Have you ever travelled? Have you ever been to Ukraine? Smiley If yes - did you like it? Smiley

Another one dream is to find a good man to settle down with him, to build a family... I am not quite career oriented, I see myself better in a role of supportive wife and caring mother... But I still didn't find a good man for my family, a man, who would love me for who I am and who will be understanding and taking care of me. A man, whom I would love to take care of... Or maybe I've just found you? Smiley Who knows, time will show... But I hope for the best! Smiley

I decided to look for a husband abroad because one of my friends found a foreign guy and they are very happy together and planning marriage. Foreign men have different mentality, different vision of life, than Ukrainians. And I like it very much!

Tell me please about your current life, about who are you and what are you. Cause I know so little about you, in fact - almost nothing. I just noticed you on the site and got some strange feeling, got a strong desire to write to you Smiley At first I was a bit shy to do this, cause I am really not experienced and don't know what to do or write here... I hope you will help me with this Smiley

You can ask me whatever you want, I will answer sincerely!
Hope to hear from you very soon! 

Yours
Lena

Spoiler:

Delivered-To: xxxxxxx@e-mail.ua
Received: by 10.224.67.148 with SMTP id r20cs58897qai;
        Mon, 27 Jun 2011 08:34:35 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.223.98.141 with SMTP id q13mr9056895fan.96.1309188873887;
        Mon, 27 Jun 2011 08:34:33 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <elena.brilik@email.ua>
Received: from web01.mi6.kiev.ua (web01.mi6.kiev.ua [91.198.36.2])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id v12si7073373fag.133.2011.06.27.08.34.33
        (version=TLSv1/SSLv3 cipher=OTHER);
        Mon, 27 Jun 2011 08:34:33 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of elena.brilik@email.ua designates 91.198.36.2 as permitted sender) client-ip=91.198.36.2;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of elena.brilik@email.ua designates 91.198.36.2 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=elena.brilik@email.ua
Received: from web03.mi6 ([10.0.0.4] helo=web03.mi6.kiev.ua)
        by web01.mi6.kiev.ua with esmtp (Exim 4.76)
        id 1QbDpY-0004hd-Lg
        for logistik24@e-mail.ua; Mon, 27 Jun 2011 18:34:32 +0300
Received: from b3-16.ltk.com.ua ([193.239.27.16] helo=[192.168.1.100])
        by web03.mi6.kiev.ua with esmtpa (Exim 4.76)
        id 1QbDpT-000194-T2
        for logistik24@e-mail.ua; Mon, 27 Jun 2011 18:34:32 +0300
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 18:32:02 +0300
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <1398145687.20110627183202@email.ua>
To: xxxxxxx
Subject: Hello, xxxxxxx!
In-Reply-To: <1764758411.20110627172045@e-mail.ua>
References: <566519765.20110627174818@email.ua> <1764758411.20110627172045@e-mail.ua>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------FB59B623F5A998"

------------FB59B623F5A998
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="----------45182DD515DF03"

------------45182DD515DF03
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=windows-1252
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
« Zuletzt geändert: 07. August 2011 um 18:20 von † Rais † »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #8 - 29. Juni 2011 um 07:06

Mail over UA [Ukraine]

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Information - 193.239.27.16
IP address:                     193.239.27.16
Reverse DNS:                    b3-16.ltk.com.ua.
Reverse DNS authenticity:       [Verified]
ASN:                            29031
ASN Name:                       LTC (Lugansk Telephony Company, Lugansk, UA)
IP range connectivity:          2
Registrar (per ASN):            RIPE
Country (per IP registrar):     UA [Ukraine]
Country Currency:               Unknown
Country IP Range:               193.239.24.0 to 193.239.27.255
Country fraud profile:          High
City (per outside source):      Unknown
Country (per outside source):   -- []
Private (internal) IP?          No
IP address registrar:           whois.ripe.net
Known Proxy?                    No
Link for WHOIS:                 193.239.27.16

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #9 - 24. Juli 2011 um 18:02

Die Bilder zeigen Elena Pinsk. Smiley

Sie ist verheiratet mit dem russischen Rapper Vasya Vakulenko. 
Hier sind sie zusammen am Set beim Dreh zu einem Video-Clip. Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema