Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Caroling <carolingfred2011@yahoo.com> <Uktransfermaildept.bank@london.com> <Standardcharteredbankuk@accountant.com> (Gelesen: 4953 mal)

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Caroling <carolingfred2011@yahoo.com> <Uktransfermaildept.bank@london.com> <Standardcharteredbankuk@accountant.com>
22. Juni 2011 um 00:45

Message over http://www.ownlovecupid.com

Hello dear, Nice Meeting You, i really love your
profile and i have chosen you to be my friend,
kindly write me through my email address
(carolingf red2011@yahoo.com)
i shall send you more of my pictures and
tell you more about me in details,I want You
to remember that distance or color does not
matter but what matters in life is love.
thanks.from Your new friend caroling,
pls try to contact me me through my email address
(carolingf red2011@yahoo.com

please try to contact me through my
email address OK
(carolingfred20 11@yahoo.com)

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 17. August 2011 um 18:16 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr10799 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Caroling <carolingfred2011@yahoo.com> <Uktransfermaildept.bank@london.com> <Standardcharteredbankuk@accountant.com>
Antwort #1 - 22. Juni 2011 um 00:45

http://myface.com/kcor2009

Zitat:

06/12/2011 08:57:17

Hello dear, Nice Meeting You, i really love your
profile and i have chosen you to be my friend,
kindly write me through my email address
(carolingfred2011@yahoo.com)
i shall send you more of my pictures and
tell you more about me in details,I want You
to remember that distance or color does not
matter but what matters in life is love.
thanks.from Your new friend caroling,
pls try to contact me me through my email address
(carolingfred2011@yahoo.com

email address OK
(carolingfred2011@yahoo.com)
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Caroling <carolingfred2011@yahoo.com> <Uktransfermaildept.bank@london.com> <Standardcharteredbankuk@accountant.com>
Antwort #2 - 22. Juni 2011 um 00:47

http://myface.com/babylove0

Zitat:

MY DETAILS
JOB:      High School
SMOKE:      No
DATING STATUS:      Single
DRINK:      No
RELIGION:      Christian - other
ORIENTATION:      Straight
BODY TYPE:      Average
STAR SIGN:      Libra
LAST LOGIN:      06/12/2011 08:48:54
MY RATING:      0.00

ABOUT ME
How are you doing in life, I Want to introduce my self to you before i could go further,I am Girl, I am single. i am not saying that i am some one who is perfect, coz only our God is perfect. we are just human beings so being a human beings no body is perfect, but as far as i know myself, i find myself one loving, caring, and open minded and very straight forward nature person. in my free time i love to listen music, long drive, going on sea side.

TURN OFF'S
but as far as i know myself, i find myself one loving, caring, and open minded and very straight forward nature person. in my free time i love to listen music, long drive, going on sea side.

TURN ON'S
but as far as i know myself, i find myself one loving, caring, and open minded and very straight forward nature person. in my free time i love to listen music, long drive, going on sea side.

BOOKS

MUSIC

MOVIES

HOBBIES
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #3 - 22. Juni 2011 um 00:47

Yahoo:

Zitat:

-  Caroling Fred

-  24 - Female

« Zuletzt geändert: 17. August 2011 um 18:17 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #4 - 22. Juni 2011 um 00:48

http://www.ownlovecupid.com/profile.php?ID=82894

Zitat:

onelove2000
   - 24 y/o female
   - new york city, USA
   - English, English, English
   - Have no children
   - Profile ID: 82894

Last logged in: 2011-06-21 17:12:11

Personal details
Sex      female
Children      0
Want children      Yes
Date of birth      1987 - January - 1
Height      5'4" - 5'7" (161-170cm)
Body type      Average
Ethnicity      African American
Religion      Christian
Marital status      Single
Education      High School graduate
Income      $10,000-$30,000/year
Smoker      No
Drinker      No
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a      male
Looking for an age range      18 -  75
Looking for a height      I prefer not to say
Looking for a body type      I prefer not to say
Relationship      Relationship

Description:
I am a good looking girl with love and trust searching for a man who will take care of me and love me the way i am.

Ideal match description:
searching for a man who will take care of me and love me the way i am. 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #5 - 24. Juni 2011 um 01:26

My Dearest One,
I am more than happy when i saw your reply to my mail today . How is every thing over there with you including your precious life hope you are fine and doing well in your life, My dear is a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is
Miss (caroling) from Sudan in  Africa i am 23 yrs old never married before and presently i am
residing in the refugee
camp here in Dakar senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought  in my country.
My late father Dr Felix Kimudi was the managing director of Kimudi's Manufacturing industry and he was the personal advice to the
former head of state in our country before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killing my mother and my
father in cold blood
It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to this country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee, In this camp we are only allowed to go out from the camp only  three times in a week . It is just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon, I have believe in you and hope you will help me in anyway you can ,

Let this letter not be as a surprising or as a story to your hearing,or you might be thinking why i write you this letter, my dear it is God direction to me that you will help me because
I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war, the only person i have now is Rev. father Timothy whom i mate here when i run to this place and he is the pastor of the (Christ the king of all Church) here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am living in the women's hostel because in the camp we have two hostels one for men the other for women.
The Pastors Tel number is (00221-777-468332) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privillege to any thing, be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation took place.
Please listen to this and by faith i hope to earn your confidence please it's a secret,only the Revrend knows about it i have my late father's (statement of account and death certificate) here with me which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the bank out side the country which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $ 6.4 (Six Million Four Hundred Thousand US Dollars).
So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here (only the Revrend knows about it) because i am afraid to loose this money if they gets to know about it. meanwhile my dear i need your full
contacts,

So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to  yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i reposed on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, truth and hardworking.
My favourite language is english . Meanwhile i  will like you to call me like i said i have alot to tell you. Have a nice day and think about me.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Yours forever inlove
caroling

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <carolingfred2011@yahoo.com>
X-Original-To: xxxxxxx@arcor.de
Received: from mail-in-15.arcor-online.net (mail-in-15.arcor-online.net [151.189.21.55])
        by mail-in-11-z2.arcor-online.net (Postfix) with ESMTP id C721D1CB7AE
        for <xxxxxxx@arcor.de>; Thu, 23 Jun 2011 23:13:15 +0200 (CEST)
Received: from nm16.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (nm16.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com [98.138.90.79])
        by mx.arcor.de (Postfix) with SMTP id BB7991AB7EF
        for <xxxxxxx@arcor.de>; Thu, 23 Jun 2011 23:13:14 +0200 (CEST)
Received: from [98.138.90.57] by nm16.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 23 Jun 2011 21:13:13 -0000
Received: from [98.138.88.233] by tm10.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 23 Jun 2011 21:13:13 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1033.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 23 Jun 2011 21:12:55 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 909349.99621.bm@omp1033.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 57802 invoked by uid 60001); 23 Jun 2011 21:12:55 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1308863575; bh=csMunVck7hiHEHrdeE0iOnycgNxzcSKNxxRA11BwjwI=; -Version:Content-Type; uQjH/zIqiPbYM=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  -Version:Content-Type;
  ZqIZ/ibv9aBDs=;
Message-ID: <817942.21306.qm@web125007.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: E0wnBDkVM1nQLOELEmHwuhs2wzw0ojefYQwEPy8xql35c6t
hpZY6wE53
Received: from [41.208.161.210] by web125007.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 23 Jun 2011 14:12:55 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/14.0.3 YahooMailWebService/0.8.111.304355
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 14:12:55 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: My dear this is my full life story with trust
To: xxxxxxx
In-Reply-To: <1056918842.20110622004953@arcor.de>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
        boundary="0-557461730-1308863575=:21306"
X-Antivirus: AVG for E-mail 10.0.1382 [1513/3721]
X-AVG-ID: ID5F9E4C57-5F05375A

--0-557461730-1308863575=:21306
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #6 - 24. Juni 2011 um 01:27

Mail over SN [Senegal]

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Information - 41.208.161.210
IP address:                     41.208.161.210
Reverse DNS:                    [No reverse DNS entry per ns1.afrinic.net.]
Reverse DNS authenticity:       [Unknown]
ASN:                            8346
ASN Name:                       UNSPECIFIED (SONATEL-AS Autonomous System)
IP range connectivity:          7
Registrar (per ASN):            RIPE
Country (per IP registrar):     SN [Senegal]
Country Currency:               Unknown
Country IP Range:               41.208.128.0 to 41.208.191.255
Country fraud profile:          Normal
City (per outside source):      Dakar, Kaolack
Country (per outside source):   SN [Senegal]
Private (internal) IP?          No
IP address registrar:           whois.afrinic.net
Known Proxy?                    No
Link for WHOIS:                 41.208.161.210 

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

scambuster
General Counsel

Standort: Beuningen
Antwort #7 - 24. Juni 2011 um 14:07

« Zuletzt geändert: 17. August 2011 um 18:18 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #8 - 11. August 2011 um 22:02

she have write to me on www.medatfree.org

Zitat:
precious45: he distance or color does not matter but love...

precious45
   - 23 y/o female
   - new york, USA
   - English, English, English
   - in education
   - Have no children
   - Last logged in: 2011-08-11 07:34:02
   - ID: 189369

Personal details
Sex      female
Children      0
Want children      Yes
Date of birth      1987 - August - 15
Height      5'0" - 5'3" (151-160cm)
Body type      Average
Ethnicity      African
Religion      Christian
Marital status      Single
Education      High School graduate
Smoker      No
Drinker      No
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a      male
Looking for an age range      18 -  60
Relationship      Relationship

Description:
he distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life)i am waiting for your response so that i will send you my picture and tell you more about me,Take care and have a nice time.from your new fre

Ideal match description:
nship,who understands the need to love and be loved(Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life)i am waiting for your response so that i will send you my picture and tell you mo

Zitat:
From: precious45       Date: 2011-08-11 11:58:45       Reply

precious45
    23 y/o female
    new york, USA

¿Cómo estás querida?
Espero que estés bien, Mi nombre es Miss Caroline, mi corazón está en busca de un amante de la verdad que traerá alegría y la felicidad de nuevo en mi vida, estoy buscando una relación a largo plazo, que comprende la necesidad de amar y ser amado (Recuerde que la distancia o el color no importa, sino el amor asuntos mucho en la vida) estoy esperando su respuesta para que yo os enviaré mi fotografía y le dirá más acerca de mí, cuidar y tener un buen time.from su nuevo caroline freand ,

por favor trate de ponerse en contacto conmigo a través de mi
dirección de correo electrónico Aceptar

Zitat:
From: precious45       Date: 2011-08-11 12:04:27       Reply

precious45
    23 y/o female
    new york, USA

.................... .................... .................... .........
How are you dear?
i hope you are fine, My name is Miss caroline,my heart is seeking for a true lover that will bring joy and happiness back in my life,I am looking for a long term relationship,who understands the need to love and be loved(Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life)i am waiting for your response so that i will send you my picture and tell you more about me,Take care and have a nice time.from your new freand caroline,

email address OK

Zitat:
From: precious45       Date: 2011-08-11 14:14:26       Reply

precious45
    23 y/o female
    new york, USA

Bitte versuchen Sie es mit mir durch meine Kontakt
E-Mail-Adr esse OK

... .................... .................... .................... .......
.................... .................... .................... .........
How are you dear?
i hope you are fine, My name is Miss caroline,my heart is seeking for a true lover that will bring joy and happiness back in my life,I am looking for a long term relationship,who understands the need to love and be loved(Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life)i am waiting for your response so that i will send you my picture and tell you more about me,Take care and have a nice time.from your new freand caroline,

email address OK
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

mausepaul
General Counsel

Vlad, ich bin der Auserwählte

Standort: Berlin
Antwort #9 - 14. August 2011 um 16:51

Post von Caroling.  Smiley

My Dearest One,
I am more than happy when i saw your reply to my mail today . How is every thing over there with you including your precious life hope you are fine and doing well in your life, My dear is a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is
Miss (caroling) from Sudan in  Africa i am 23 yrs old never married before and presently i am
residing in the refugee
camp here in Dakar senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought  in my country.
My late father Dr Felix Kimudi was the managing director of Kimudi's Manufacturing industry and he was the personal advice to the
former head of state in our country before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killing my mother and my
father in cold blood.
It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to this country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee, In this camp we are only allowed to go out from the camp only  three times in a week . It is just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon, I have believe in you and hope you will help me in anyway you can ,

Let this letter not be as a surprising or as a story to your hearing,or you might be thinking why i write you this letter, my dear it is God direction to me that you will help me because
I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war, the only person i have now is Rev. father Timothy whom i mate here when i run to this place and he is the pastor of the (Christ the king of all Church) here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am living in the women's hostel because in the camp we have two hostels one for men the other for women.
The Pastors Tel number is (00221-777-468332) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privillege to any thing, be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation took place.
Please listen to this and by faith i hope to earn your confidence please it's a secret,only the Revrend knows about it i have my late father's (statement of account and death certificate) here with me which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the bank out side the country which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $ 6.4 (Six Million Four Hundred Thousand US Dollars).
So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here (only the Revrend knows about it) because i am afraid to loose this money if they gets to know about it. meanwhile my dear i need your full
contacts,

So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to  yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i reposed on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, truth and hardworking.
My favourite language is english . Meanwhile i  will like you to call me like i said i have alot to tell you. Have a nice day and think about me.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Yours forever inlove
carolingkisss 

Spoiler:

Received: from mailin10.aul.t-online.de (mailin10.aul.t-online.de [172.20.26.47])
         by mhead109 (Cyrus v2.3.15-fun-3.2.12.0-1) with LMTPA;
         Sat, 13 Aug 2011 10:00:50 +0200
X-Sieve: CMU Sieve 2.3
Received: from nm8-vm4.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com ([98.138.91.168]) by 10.18.26.47
        with smtp id 1Qs998-0kfdeS0; Sat, 13 Aug 2011 10:00:42 +0200
Received: from [98.138.90.53] by nm8.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 13 Aug 2011 08:00:41 -0000
Received: from [98.138.89.173] by tm6.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 13 Aug 2011 08:00:41 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1029.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 13 Aug 2011 08:00:41 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 283654.82882.bm@omp1029.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 16616 invoked by uid 60001); 13 Aug 2011 08:00:41 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1313222441; bh=NMWk5GS1ZOnwYnzPPIexdMkptxbM6hh6H4RTJCAoJ6s=; -Version:Content-Type; MRJyvoMxEJDH4=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  N1hsb2NKSptLg=;
X-YMail-OSG: tjx1wE8VM1m7.UmGvlwW50V1rWlZaUG198bJAVvUgZB0lPI
e_HBrO5vYd0hNLaBCbF4EyRQc2BIFtk.hy0IsrVrisEs.HOMLaGQeLnt1.bO
HRoeFnwbVgQT4v69Hs_GHh8uSEeCVaiEc9B7JeFSb3ddEwAKrXic5CyDj_iE
TioH_oGap2ijl7iOkTqFb4tYxyrdAu5gzcMUPeTh5Nx6fQmjWXApiTEJ76_3
XGxgeNQwbX_Rto6ChmLemtB8P2M9n0fRCzI9jwQUEVq5mH28zDiShAA_v6Eb
mvfVLPuNvJHxQe57O4TlCgZ7mZm9FypFpQ7MKOdajRgi53UgC_eWhCnUHDCo
77y0K_YUrIkwkyKQ838qcBq0iftkSEMEbb9wc8j8umILjl99exOthnbsgbXb
btOJc.a2QO3cno5bXCpk4F.7T3PYt_DPE0JbZ6kqtJ7LMf4rqhnJGu.QKkUO
..rTiFK3UVeWaeLKXpXRHVPtQc3wSVgZIP.OT0rvYNogdDAZob51V4CGsMAu
ZWeoTXxYZeCtqKyNn.8GUVowwXcfmpM5QbUuroSKZ8B.6OXc7e5igZ1KfsRf
Received: from [41.214.44.48] by web125002.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 13 Aug 2011 01:00:41 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/14.0.4 YahooMailWebService/0.8.113.313619
Message-ID: <1313222441.72043.YahooMailClassic@web125002.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2011 01:00:41 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: My dear this is my full life story with trust
To: xxx <xxx@t-online.de>
In-Reply-To: <4E4594AE.5000503@t-online.de>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1542929526-1313222441=:72043"
X-TOI-SPAM: u;0;2011-08-13T08:00:50Z
X-TOI-VIRUSSCAN: unchecked
X-TOI-MSGID: 4f80958d-dfae-438c-87ad-10c70b4d1a3f
X-Seen: false
X-ENVELOPE-TO: <xxx@t-online.de>

--0-1542929526-1313222441=:72043

Bild ebenfalls wie in Antwort #5.
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

mausepaul
General Counsel

Antwort #10 - 17. August 2011 um 18:04

Post von Caroline.  Smiley

Dearest my love,
Here is the contact of the bank ok,
Remember i have build trust on you that is why i am giving you all this informations, I have informed the bank about my plans to transfer this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status here and the laws of this country. You will have 15% of the total money for helping me and the remaining money will be managed in any business of your choice.

In this regard i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me in transferring the ($6.4 Million US Dollars) deposited by my late father of which i am the next of  kin to your account in your country.
The contact informations of the bank is as follows,

STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC UK.
  (Uktransfermaildept.bank@london.com)
(Standardcharteredbankuk@accountant.com)
The name of the transfer officer is Mr Peter Sand.

Information about the deposit code are as follows.
Name of depositor: Dr Felix kimudi
Nationality:  SUDAN
Next of kin : MISS caroline KIMUDI
Amount deposited:$6.4m
Account Number: SCBUK745608902546/QB/91/A

God line is the name my parents called me when they were alive and (caroline) is the name that people and friends know me with .Contact them now on how to transfer the $6.4 million Dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin. I have maped out 15% for your assistance and 5% for any expenses that might come up in this transfer. My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage this amount of money.

As i told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer is done, you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my travelling documents to meet with you in your country.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest!.
Yours forever in love,
Kiss
caroline  

Spoiler:

Received: from mailin07.aul.t-online.de (mailin07.aul.t-online.de [172.20.27.45])
         by mhead911 (Cyrus v2.3.15-fun-3.2.12.0-1) with LMTPA;
         Wed, 17 Aug 2011 11:40:05 +0200
Received: from nm3-vm4.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com ([98.138.91.163]) by 10.18.27.45
        with smtp id 1QtcbT-2D6WsC0; Wed, 17 Aug 2011 11:40:03 +0200
Received: from [98.138.90.51] by nm3.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 17 Aug 2011 09:40:02 -0000
Received: from [98.138.89.232] by tm4.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 17 Aug 2011 09:40:02 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1047.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 17 Aug 2011 09:40:02 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 826626.6948.bm@omp1047.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 63346 invoked by uid 60001); 17 Aug 2011 09:40:02 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1313574002; bh=YnYn/nQfEqDlL7LDT4Aki/Sd+C7rv2Zp30x053C/ZS0=; -Version:Content-Type; l21PoTKsXXH/8=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  9sdldMyU4t/Wo=;
X-YMail-OSG: ogOiy40VM1m9zt3voUgaxNfT1l_lkY98Dclo2XFXeptNu5l
8WIyU97AsTxYl4L2S4Ip1Up15jooPIE8ZP_7UWMQmyoYCJHEpaZuV9G8eUdS
ssKUwnpyY1NHdOJluWx4eWjatu.IpAKliIqU2Q31bGl29Ff8r9dVtU.QnU4j
AX0I2lmCpNxOqZHLsLuknwnnpuhYvY_N3xK0UiaxQjuK6gcd7RmnNpXbCvom
ZsjzFsP9eF6eYkCVQajQEAcoAq57Pj.zeDTounhN9C8Iv09Svs4ytA.2Vko4
IF0PpoSqGoQaxbxQJw4oYaVlbEYS2qGxTu4RTwEw1xvn7PiHzTfFFmWge1tY
sGeUZz3hW4B.oo8McCsapD.QXjHAhgbVl75Z1bLdCQu9fy.3eAfD_trFXxFt
M1N8os3tQdomBEnMskCPCJD9yJYswbiS3fzNhUMb1niaixBjBF63INJbIOQa
4NpbVEIP5WMLQ60apoNZz_QJbfw1sBOpy7bhWRhfPajwxLmTY_RsN5pW9AVV
o8L5uwMXg1uh9Revkx5YszOxQJ.6fSp9nPn1m1arxWax9UCWN7tcDkm4S0Wv
OFC84krUh6eOqiDdohL0c2ESFs1mqqK4sIozMeczmyEDPw.Qme3Pz6ONfsBj
1kIJo
Received: from [41.208.161.165] by web125017.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 17 Aug 2011 02:40:02 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/14.0.4 YahooMailWebService/0.8.113.313619
Message-ID: <1313574002.55278.YahooMailClassic@web125017.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 02:40:02 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: My dear CONTACT THIS BANK FOR THE TRANSFER
To: Medusa <xxx@t-online.de>
In-Reply-To: <4E4AAC4F.2060407@t-online.de>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1634732351-1313574002=:55278"
X-TOI-SPAM: u;0;2011-08-17T09:40:05Z
X-TOI-MSGID: e0896be6-35b3-4e32-ae2a-9fce1c300ddb

--0-1634732351-1313574002=:55278

« Zuletzt geändert: 17. August 2011 um 18:19 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #11 - 17. August 2011 um 18:21

Header Antwort #9.

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Address 	41.214.44.48
Host 	41.214.44.48
Location 	SN SN, Senegal
City 	Dakar, 01 -
Organization 	SONATEL
ISP 	SONATEL
AS Number 	AS8346 Autonomous System 

Header Antwort #10.

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Address 	41.208.161.165
Host 	41.208.161.165
Location 	SN SN, Senegal
City 	Dakar, 01 -
Organization 	Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senega
ISP 	Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senega
AS Number 	AS8346 Autonomous System 

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

mausepaul
General Counsel

Antwort #12 - 28. August 2011 um 13:00

Neue Post von Caroline.  Smiley

Man will noch nicht so richtig den Ausweis rausrücken.
Dabei brauche ich den doch auch bestimmt bei eine Einreise in die EU.
  Laut lachend Laut lachend

My Dearest love,
Now i have read your mail and understood what you said about your country, but as it is very hard to such amount of money, then can you help me to come over there in your country, So that when i come over there we together will work on the transfer of the money into your account, since it is hard to do it, but when i will be there together with you, we will plan on how to do the transfer ok, so i want you to help me to come over there first, and i am waiting for your answer with love and kiss
yours forever in love
Caroline 

Spoiler:

Received: from mailin10.aul.t-online.de (mailin10.aul.t-online.de [172.20.26.47])
         by mhead911 (Cyrus v2.3.15-fun-3.2.12.0-1) with LMTPA;
         Sat, 27 Aug 2011 17:38:26 +0200
Received: from nm6-vm1.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com ([98.138.91.71]) by 10.18.26.47
        with smtp id 1QxKxi-1C8saG0; Sat, 27 Aug 2011 17:38:22 +0200
Received: from [98.138.90.57] by nm6.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 27 Aug 2011 15:38:21 -0000
Received: from [98.138.89.244] by tm10.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 27 Aug 2011 15:38:21 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1058.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 27 Aug 2011 15:38:21 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 784440.19257.bm@omp1058.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 30012 invoked by uid 60001); 27 Aug 2011 15:38:21 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1314459501; bh=njMPCPNoWuClWGqAOsYdtjASykIt5k/1vGlhkVmVAf8=; -Version:Content-Type; guKKxBDwEVkcM=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  KgDrUX2FEQDTc=;
X-YMail-OSG: JIN_tXUVM1nx6AyVEQDGoYje8eLELGAH6KvD4WuGiT36cwL
ho0SHisQTcEqRE9M2m9cLMvklPFU27CfcvU3XI01qsuBDSFd6jhsEdBx_vYm
Z4LHM0O34xDgE8tsUNtQwsUuYzK6YQHgPkP1.VMKR5ssdsYab1IqD4Lzr0Go
yBlyIP_kXnxLzkB1sQLuGbfWr_HD4IiSoj0t9xsdL9MPQCtQgAjTd9XIEZg9
vSAJy7TlRSeOrz1njuaBU3mLC7yjn8UoeqPn66Zi.5OiZwM2xZDGboDV7WrQ
fFj.oSMmZ42710zCm9a.ZSCjIQkENdXjOS5qg8LPEea_Qh4I6zTKCyB_RKAD
259fdAxnE5w1fzusqne0PmwB6sn9opS4JTSEgP0OXzrWxtfaJrF3InCM7rC9
liQt3dW2HjRpi1.7Ns9HSlxhXV16u2rTM0sHMHAqqBwuAcHIBOaSalN_HrO_
xkWUVq8rcipIJqD1h2DvcdWjyhtNvkmD0G7ICKYvx19Kbx_1disvrusn6
Received: from [196.207.198.76] by web125006.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 27 Aug 2011 08:38:21 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/14.0.5 YahooMailWebService/0.8.113.315625
Message-ID: <1314459501.77715.YahooMailClassic@web125006.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2011 08:38:21 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Waiting for your answer,
To: xxx <xxx@t-online.de>
In-Reply-To: <4E53F96D.8030202@t-online.de>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1390033313-1314459501=:77715"
X-TOI-SPAM: u;0;2011-08-27T15:38:26Z
X-TOI-MSGID: 4d5db725-27e5-4fdc-9cab-0583f3db66df

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #13 - 29. August 2011 um 17:17

196er IP-Kreis von SONATEL:

Code
Alles auswählen
IP-Adresse: 	196.207.198.76
Ländercode der IP: 	SN
Land der IP: 	ip address Senegal
Bundesland der IP: 	n/a
Stadt der IP: 	n/a
Breitengrad der IP: 	14.0000
Längengrad der IP: 	-14.0000
Provider der IP: 	Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senega