Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Rose <rosebuasy@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 4351 mal)

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Rose <rosebuasy@yahoo.com>
21. Juni 2011 um 23:57

Message over http://www.waydate.com

HELLO
My name is rose,i saw your profile today and became intrested in you,i will also like to know more about you,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address (rosebuasy at y.a.h.o.o.com) believe we can move from here!I am waiting for your mail to my email address above
your
rose
rosebuasy@yahoo.com

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 25. Juni 2011 um 02:30 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr10910 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Rose <rosebuasy@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 21. Juni 2011 um 23:58

Yahoo:

Zitat:

-  Rose Buasy

-  Female

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #2 - 22. Juni 2011 um 00:00

http://www.waydate.com/profile.php?ID=32248

Zitat:

rosebaby1
   - 23 y/o female
   - from Avon, Alabama, USA
   - English, English, English
   - seeking a Man from 18 to 28 y/o

Last logged in: 2011-06-21 15:26:48

rosebaby1 are looking for

I look for a      Man
Looking for an age range      18-28
Looking for a height      6'4" (191cm) or above
Looking for a body type      Athletic
Relationship      Activity Partner, Friendship, Marriage, Relationship, Casual, Travel Partner, Pen Pal

Personal details of rosebaby1

Name      rose
Sex      female
Children      0
Want children      No
Date of birth      1988 June 15
Height      6'0" - 6'3" (181-190cm)
Body type      Athletic
Ethnicity      African
Religion      Christian
Marital status      Single
Education      Some college
Occupation      Student
Income      $10,000-$30,000/year
Smoker      No
Drinker      No

About rosebaby1

Description:
i am a very nice looking girl seeking for loveing one i am a very nice looking girl seeking for loveing one i am a very nice looking girl seeking for loveing one

Ideal match description:
i am a very nice looking girl seeking for loveing one i am a very nice looking girl seeking for loveing one i am a very nice looking girl seeking for loveing one

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #3 - 22. Juni 2011 um 00:00

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/cball30/more.php?section=commentsreceived

Zitat:

Jun 5, 2011 7:36am
HELLO My name is rose,i saw your profile today in bodybuilding.com and became intrested in you,i will also like to know more about you,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address (rosebuasy@yahoo.com) believe we can move from here!I am waiting for your mail to my email address above. Yours rose rosebuasy@yahoo.com

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #4 - 22. Juni 2011 um 00:01

http://list.priyo.com/personals/men-seeking-women/9352.html

Zitat:

HELLO

My name is rose,i saw your profile today and became intrested in you,i will
also like to know more about you,and i want you to send an email to my
email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i
am.Here is my email address (rosebuasy at y.a.h.o.o.com) believe we can
move from here!I am waiting for your mail to my email address above

rosebuasy@yahoo.com

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #5 - 22. Juni 2011 um 00:02

http://www.telugupeople.com/members/wm.asp?userID=Balaramreddy&keyID=20110604001...

Zitat:

rose rosebuasy wrote at: 4, Jun 2011 11:18:14 AM

Compliment of the day,How are you today together with your business and your entire family? I guess that everything is ok with you.
As is my pleassure to contact you after viewing your profile today which really interest me in having communication with you
If you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what happened in future.
I will be very happy if you can write me through my email for easiest communication and to know all about each other, i will be waiting to hearing from you as soon as you receive this mail. I wish you all the best for your day.Bye and take good care of yourself,have a nice day.(Remember the distance,colour or age does not matter but love and understanding matters a lot in life)
yours new friend

rose
(rosebuasy@yahoo.com)

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #6 - 22. Juni 2011 um 00:03

http://www.adsbank.net/details.php?id=7230

Zitat:

HELLO

My name is rose,i saw your profile today  and became intrested in you,i will
also like to know more about you,and i want you to send an email to my
email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i
am.Here is my email address (rosebuasy at y.a.h.o.o.com) believe we can
move from here!I am waiting for your mail to my email address above

rosebuasy@yahoo.com

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #7 - 22. Juni 2011 um 00:08

she have also write me on on www.waydate.com

Zitat:

rosebaby1
    23 y/o female
    Avon, USA

HELLO
My name is rose,i saw your profile today and became intrested in you,i will also like to know more about you,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address (rosebuasy at y.a.h.o.o.com) believe we can move from here!I am waiting for your mail to my email address above
your
rose
rosebuasy@yahoo.com

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #8 - 22. Juni 2011 um 11:36

Dear xxxx,

rosebaby1 ( 32248 ) is scammer send you spam message.

We have deleted rosebaby1 ( 32248 ) with all messages from WayDate site.

If you find other scam profiles, please click on "Scam Report" button.
We delete them fast and deny access by IP address.

Thank you for using WayDate!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #9 - 23. Juni 2011 um 13:29

Dear sweet heart
greeting to you my dearest, i a
m writing to you with heart full of tears and sorrow but firstly i have to say Compliments of the season and i will be expecting you to mail me back in reply to my request to you, please tell me more about your self as well your intenssion towards me if you do agree towards having intimate relationship with me,   My name is Miss Rose Buasy i am 24years old, but age doesn't matter in a real relationship,i am  the only surviving daughter of  My late father (Hon. Harbert Buasy)from  Ivorian in West Africa, but i am Presently residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal,
as a result of the civil war going on in my country,i am second  year student in the university of Ivorian studying mass communication before the war started in my country till death of my late father Hon. Harbert Buasy,  My father Hon. Harbert Buasy was a successful businessman, he deals on Gold and Diamond before the rebels attacked our house one evening and kill him with my mother and my only brother. I'm the only one alive from the family.By the grace of God I made my way to a nearby country where I'm presently living as a refugee.  i am open minded person easy going girl , confident , hard working , caring , always stand by my word.i am seeking  for someone who is honest  to get married  no matter where he comes from  and no matter his religious back grand.

i am  single never married and  i like everything that makes life easy and comforting , going to beach , cooking , watching tv sports  like football  etc ,   reading newspapers and novels ,having long walk.pls i would  loved to chat with u butin this camp we are not allow to go out often.

I don't have any relatives now whom I can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is the Reverend Peter King, who is the pastor of ( Christ Gospel Mission ) here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women. And i use to communicate with you through the reverend Peter King computer here in camp i sent and received , Also here is the reverend pastor Peter King phone number (+221-777-772-244)for easier to hear your voice, When you call tell the reverend pastor Peter King you want to speak with Miss Rose Buasy He will sent for me,

As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the traggic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you letter,Because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading finance company in  which he used my name Rose as the next of kin,the amount in question is (DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE) of ($3.9M) Three Million Nine Hundred Thousand US Dollars ). deposited by my late father in the bank which i am the next of kin.

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your care and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.

I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend Father because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust and love i deposited on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hard working.

Mean while i will like you to reply me like i said i have alot to tell you..If you accept and willing to help me i attach my picture here please kindly attached your photo and recent contact details as you reply me.
Have a nice day and think about me.Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Thank you my darling and take good care of yourself.
yours Lovely One Miss Rose

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.151.103.17 with SMTP id f17cs6102ybm;
        Thu, 23 Jun 2011 02:55:17 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.90.236.12 with SMTP id j12mr2057765agh.175.1308822915983;
        Thu, 23 Jun 2011 02:55:15 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <rosebuasy@yahoo.com>
Received: from nm21-vm0.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (nm21-vm0.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com [98.138.90.94])
        by mx.google.com with SMTP id lo7si140791icb.97.2011.06.23.02.55.15;
        Thu, 23 Jun 2011 02:55:15 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of rosebuasy@yahoo.com designates 98.138.90.94 as permitted sender) client-ip=98.138.90.94;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of rosebuasy@yahoo.com designates 98.138.90.94 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=rosebuasy@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (test mode) Quelltext.i=@yahoo.com
Received: from [98.138.90.51] by nm21.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 23 Jun 2011 09:55:15 -0000
Received: from [98.138.89.248] by tm4.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 23 Jun 2011 09:55:15 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1040.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 23 Jun 2011 09:55:15 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 500528.31787.bm@omp1040.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 49370 invoked by uid 60001); 23 Jun 2011 09:55:15 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1308822915; bh=XQ34RCuj7NGud+Q6JUIVTSLvJ6ssbNn+9+KlrUWw82I=; -Version:Content-Type; vDkOFqPLItuA4=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  -Version:Content-Type;
  iQEUh3vvFyCr8=;
Message-ID: <360330.49358.qm@web121712.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: 5t947UsVM1kFfSSiA9RdUWmEAmjf_doFQnpYFXpMOrUyLPT
cWDc7j__7IEyyrprEdOAv47B1uSCSt2g60sAN69yBE8Uk002LOQMVpvHY4p_
a5C3WnzhYiwtzU64joKA6GcfJV4X6d6fynruw9kQaSMoWo0wfLMVkMVg3S0f
Pw9rE_eqtTJbr_Hp8vC9B7AX7eQDyaXPh7LL4knaW0R9orICNniUFzIc5DhF
tBGdfRhoHQ3xYzREQn38vUy.odjfEwdkOdRI_2R7FzBuom6skigoivxOsuG3
WzIHyb134k2CfTKDmmHYgoxQoGKq5bZcZy99j5Zq4Vui9KoicPLYL89k1mgS
GtOo2zQkwLnhWSswLgUc.T6Tt.Wo3FPQli85nr5EhZrZl_ORj4h3ZJGq91eY
gCPF.1At0Kc0v52vUfVVPRWSHvhexn_8nTNa3WopoYAWVmQy7h8UkDlnkf_f
Az8JZcVIxNe3f2ayexUS__h9mkNXt7dFZjgSC8MI6_Qk7cGa_Q06pIKEn7O1
d
Received: from [41.214.111.30] by web121712.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 23 Jun 2011 02:55:14 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/14.0.3 YahooMailWebService/0.8.111.304355
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 02:55:14 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: HONEY THIS IS ALL ABOUT ME WITH LOVE AND TRUST
To: xxxx@gmail.com>
In-Reply-To: <4DFFEEE2.4030707@gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1629536995-1308822914=:49358"

--0-1629536995-1308822914=:49358
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
« Zuletzt geändert: 25. Juni 2011 um 02:30 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #10 - 23. Juni 2011 um 13:30

email over Senegal

Zitat:
41.214.111.30 - Geo Information
IP Address      41.214.111.30
Host      41.214.111.30
Location      SN SN, Senegal
City      Dakar, 01 -
Organization      SONATEL
ISP      SONATEL
AS Number      AS8346 Autonomous System

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #11 - 23. Juni 2011 um 13:32

lemansue schrieb on 23. Juni 2011 um 13:29:
before the rebels attacked our house one evening and kill him with my mother and my only brother

Presently residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal,

he amount in question is (DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE) of ($3.9M) Three Million Nine Hundred Thousand US Dollars ). deposited by my late father in the bank which i am the next of kin.

Smiley Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #12 - 24. Juni 2011 um 01:00

Dear sweet heart
greeting to you my dearest, i a
m writing to you with heart full of tears and sorrow but firstly i have to say Compliments of the season and i will be expecting you to mail me back in reply to my request to you, please tell me more about your self as well your intenssion towards me if you do agree towards having intimate relationship with me,   My name is Miss Rose Buasy i am 24years old, but age doesn't matter in a real relationship,i am  the only surviving daughter of  My late father (Hon. Harbert Buasy)from  Ivorian in West Africa, but i am Presently residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal,
as a result of the civil war going on in my country,i am second  year student in the university of Ivorian studying mass communication before the war started in my country till death of my late father Hon. Harbert Buasy,  My father Hon. Harbert Buasy was a successful businessman, he deals on Gold and Diamond before the rebels attacked our house one evening and kill him with my mother and my only brother. I'm the only one alive from the family.By the grace of God I made my way to a nearby country where I'm presently living as a refugee.  i am open minded person easy going girl , confident , hard working , caring , always stand by my word.i am seeking  for someone who is honest  to get married  no matter where he comes from  and no matter his religious back grand.

i am  single never married and  i like everything that makes life easy and comforting , going to beach , cooking , watching tv sports  like football  etc ,   reading newspapers and novels ,having long walk.pls i would  loved to chat with u butin this camp we are not allow to go out often.

I don't have any relatives now whom I can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is the Reverend Peter King, who is the pastor of ( Christ Gospel Mission ) here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women. And i use to communicate with you through the reverend Peter King computer here in camp i sent and received , Also here is the reverend pastor Peter King phone number (+221-777-772-244)for easier to hear your voice, When you call tell the reverend pastor Peter King you want to speak with Miss Rose Buasy He will sent for me,

As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the traggic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you letter,Because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading finance company in  which he used my name Rose as the next of kin,the amount in question is (DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE) of ($3.9M) Three Million Nine Hundred Thousand US Dollars ). deposited by my late father in the bank which i am the next of kin.

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your care and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.

I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend Father because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it..Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust and love i deposited on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hard working.

Mean while i will like you to reply me like i said i have alot to tell you..If you accept and willing to help me i attach my picture here please kindly attached your photo and recent contact details as you reply me.
Have a nice day and think about me.Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Thank you my darling and take good care of yourself.
yours Lovely One Miss Rose

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <rosebuasy@yahoo.com>
X-Original-To: xxxxxxx@arcor.de
Received: from mail-in-12.arcor-online.net (mail-in-12.arcor-online.net [151.189.21.52])
        by mail-in-20-z2.arcor-online.net (Postfix) with ESMTP id EF250E9AAF
        for <xxxxxxx@arcor.de>; Thu, 23 Jun 2011 12:35:34 +0200 (CEST)
Received: from nm15-vm3.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (nm15-vm3.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com [98.138.91.145])
        by mx.arcor.de (Postfix) with SMTP id 1AFA427015
        for <xxxxxxx@arcor.de>; Thu, 23 Jun 2011 12:35:33 +0200 (CEST)
Received: from [98.138.90.55] by nm15.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 23 Jun 2011 10:35:32 -0000
Received: from [98.138.89.253] by tm8.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 23 Jun 2011 10:35:32 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1045.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 23 Jun 2011 10:35:32 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 945235.21848.bm@omp1045.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 16256 invoked by uid 60001); 23 Jun 2011 10:35:32 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1308825332; bh=tpGIEc4GHH4rXZmmDasHU0SNPP4oDPyV0sWk4WECiSc=; -Version:Content-Type; calljuRs3zF2Y=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  -Version:Content-Type;
  Hx6uwilYYsmXQ=;
Message-ID: <780471.421.qm@web121720.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: uCslqvUVM1me9ogg2wEIL6MdyE7lwhwr_op27Dt0rkJLHGJ
TFq7LJ7uvlA.TFKWUx4NxqWxr9GNTg5Q1fU8XEuBwFe1EUjmEk7P5IkxAvmv
V1zrdM515OpwAcZyeBhOwMOE.JZ31VDnIE56F6JZ0PhnLGcY7OGA1x1ADV5b
Rm3CTgshI.h3gQ2rZOZG7uCJtqJS54C8IoLpKizDj1ux1lAgvZvJBHolOjjw
ccMHrCx_QNB_RgUnodrjLrbkA76lPxi0vG5VU12nwB.qK2684349eWaSRwUk
smRj2UuPwUk3LQyhxeUsuyhAt94zLFp1Gy6GnBcffscbdo62WqWs1VANqRmN
zre0tIlj8jiv8UrW6SiBLJSBkS0NK1jQTpQOTUHXApVuDrGN4EtkqrliVGX2
zUup3pMzyii7KwgseNec9Q5XdmAciSh7nDcBPe6JT9TfsgsDfb6nessXn2QO
gH9K35obeC97UQwVTreA56jXF62hstiiCO5xKqu56hSZsnHVof1ntTh_LQhO
D8YxO16vEb06wcWlens1xkBOdybXcyhGEuNBv14kRqkJRzz9OMGLdijfK2yY
_eNbH1Yjai4sYOyxmK9sKBaarsBTeD5ceiARPsa51F4A4YQ6SCnRfWZI24.O
LHJD3s8Y.65_9koCE3V7k2sMJCTuwuPUIWI9PPIMUmjYTZPapwNiDQ03NDNf
Wd31mtVHhjGASoPoz5pNVE_7f2mRevLa69E1uABWdecv8hzufGthOwv3q7uF
.8BiAqLpvcwc5425Vu0U61XDhVItSxqM8TrFSxw6MKVxnpQCN6IRc2_u9qOt
vS3zg_49I6JBhiwabArYEdmiOGrHz
Received: from [41.214.111.30] by web121720.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 23 Jun 2011 03:35:32 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/14.0.3 YahooMailWebService/0.8.111.304355
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 03:35:32 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: HONEY THIS IS ALL ABOUT ME WITH LOVE AND TRUST
To: xxxxxxx
In-Reply-To: <1603683412.20110622000500@arcor.de>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1244610381-1308825332=:421"
X-Antivirus: AVG for E-mail 10.0.1382 [1513/3720]
X-AVG-ID: ID47C2CDD9-23D14405

--0-1244610381-1308825332=:421
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #13 - 24. Juni 2011 um 01:01

Mail over SN [Senegal]

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Information - 41.214.111.30
IP address:                     41.214.111.30
Reverse DNS:                    [No reverse DNS entry per ns1.afrinic.net.]
Reverse DNS authenticity:       [Unknown]
ASN:                            8346
ASN Name:                       UNSPECIFIED (SONATEL-AS Autonomous System)
IP range connectivity:          7
Registrar (per ASN):            RIPE
Country (per IP registrar):     SN [Senegal]
Country Currency:               Unknown
Country IP Range:               41.214.0.0 to 41.214.127.255
Country fraud profile:          Normal
City (per outside source):      Dakar, Kaolack
Country (per outside source):   SN [Senegal]
Private (internal) IP?          No
IP address registrar:           whois.afrinic.net
Known Proxy?                    No
Link for WHOIS:                 41.214.111.30