Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Mercy <mercydickson80@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 3223 mal)

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Mercy <mercydickson80@yahoo.com>
15. Juni 2011 um 07:47

Message over http://www.buzzkoo.com

Hello My Dear, How are you? Hope you are fine? Well, I don't know how to start... well, am miss mercy dickson, I am single and never been married. Am interested in finding the right man that I will spend the rest of my life with and who is equally interested in finding the right woman of his heart. l find your profile here and became interested in you. if you interested and serious in finding the right woman of your heart, contact me directly with my email (mercydickson80@yahoo.com) above so that I will give you my picture for you to know me more (Remember the distance and color even age, does not matter, but love is the most important thing in creating a good and happy home l believe that we can start from here. waiting for your email to my mailbox above for more explanation. Thanks, and God bless you,(mercydickson80@yahoo.com) 

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

« Zuletzt geändert: 10. Juli 2011 um 21:58 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr11052 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Mercy <mercydickson80@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 15. Juni 2011 um 07:48

Yahoo:

Zitat:

-  Mercy Dickson

-  24 - Female - New York, New York

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #2 - 15. Juni 2011 um 07:49

http://streetracing.tv/rebalson

Zitat:

My dear!
Greetings to you, I hope this email finds you in good and healthy and I hope we can establish a relationship, we are gathered here for the first time I've gone through a profile that speaks good of you and I 'I was impressed when I saw your profile and decide to contact you. I hope you know, I like honesty, trust, love, compassion, truth and respect, I have all that qualities in me, kindly reply to my private mail address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am(mercydickson80@yahoo.com) so that we can know the better. I hope you read if you are also interested. Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life Yours Love. Thank you and happy to hear from you.
Miss mercy
Please make sure to write directly to my mailbox OK

(mercydickson80@yahoo.com)

Profil:  http://streetracing.tv/mercy

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #3 - 15. Juni 2011 um 07:50

http://www.yourbabysbook.com/gallery/view/id_20/field_time/

Zitat:

My dear!
Greetings to you, I hope this email finds you in good and healthy and I hope we can establish a relationship, we are gathered here for the first time I've gone through a profile that speaks good of you and I 'I was impressed when I saw your profile and decide to contact you. I hope you know, I like honesty, trust, love, compassion, truth and respect, I have all that qualities in me, kindly reply to my private mail address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am(mercydickson80@yahoo.com) so that we can know the better. I hope you read if you are also interested. Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life Yours Love. Thank you and happy to hear from you.
Miss mercy
Please make sure to write directly to my mailbox OK

(mercydickson80@yahoo.com)

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #4 - 15. Juni 2011 um 07:51

http://www.lockerzromania.com/showthread.php?tid=947

Zitat:

Hello My Dear,
How are you? Hope you are fine? Well, I don't know how to start... well, am miss mercy dickson, I am single and never been married. Am interested in finding the right man that I will spend the rest of my life with and who is equally interested in finding the right woman of his heart.
l find your profile here on and became interested in you. if you interested and serious in finding the right woman of your heart, contact me directly with email above so that I will give you my picture for you to know me more
(Remember the distance and color even age, does not matter, but love is the most important thing in creating a good and happy home l believe that we can start from here. waiting for your email to my mailbox above for more explanation.
Thanks, and God bless you,

Write direct to my address on(mercydickson80@yahoo.com)

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #5 - 15. Juni 2011 um 07:52

http://badoo.com/077560368/me

Zitat:

Mercydickson 20. MAI 2011

Hello My Dear, How are you? Hope you are fine? Well, I don't know how to start... well, am miss mercy dickson, I am single and never been married. Am interested in finding the right man that I will spend the rest of my life with and who is equally interested in finding the right woman of his heart. l find your profile here and became interested in you. if you interested and serious in finding the right woman of your heart, contact me directly with my email(mercydickson80@ ya/ hoo. com ) above so that I will give you my picture for you to know me more (Remember the distance and color even age, does not matter, but love is the most important thing in creating a good and happy home l believe that we can start from here. waiting for your email to my mailbox above for more explanation. Thanks, and God bless you, (mercydickson80@ ya/ hoo. com )

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #6 - 15. Juni 2011 um 07:53

http://badoo.com/0238939674/

Zitat:

Mercydickson
Was online 20 May 2011
24 year old girl. 

Wants to meet with a guy, older than 28

Jakarta, Indonesia

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #7 - 15. Juni 2011 um 07:54

http://www.buzzkoo.com/mercyjg

Zitat:

Allgemeines

Kopfzeile:      
Hello all
Vorname:      
mercy
Nachname:      
dickson
Land:      
United States
Stadt:      
morivan
Suche nach:      
Mann
Beschreibung

i am a nice looking girl caring and understanding

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #8 - 18. Juni 2011 um 00:12

Dear Sweet Heart

Greeting to you my dearest, nice hear from you today, thank you for your  mail. i am writing to you with heart full of tears and sorrow but firstly i have to say Compliments of the season and i will be expecting you to mail me back in reply to my request to you, please tell me more about your self as well your intention towards me if you do agree towards having intimate relationship with me, My name is Miss Mercy Dickson i am 24 years old, but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, i am  the only surviving daughter of  My late father (Dr.Dickson Daniel) from Liberia West Africa, i am 5. 6tall 173cm , but i am presently residing in  Dakar Senegal under asylum as a refugee,I am a student of  Business Administration  in a university.  But am out of  school because I lost my parents during the war in my country and I hope to continue my studies as soon as I get out of this situation . my father (Dr.Dickson Daniel) was the managing director of (COCO INDUSTRIAL ) and he was the personal adviser to the former head of state, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood. i am open minded person easy going girl , confident , hard working , caring , always stand by my word, am seeking  for someone who is honest too to get married  no matter where he comes from  and no matter his religious back grand.

i am  single never married and active and i like everything that makes life easy and comforting E.g, going to beach , cooking , watching T V sports  like football  etc , shopping , reading newspapers and novels ,having long walk.please i would  loved to chat with u but in this camp we are not allow to go out often.
I don't have any relatives now whom I can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Reverend John Paulson, who is the pastor of the (HOPE OF GLORY CHURCH)  here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.The only opportunity for me to get this computer is due to my duty of cleaning the main officer's office..please you can call me for me to hear your voice.
  The Pastor's Tel number is (+221-777-733-550 )  When you call tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel.

As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.Listen to this i have my late father's statement of account here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $5.7M(Five Million seven Hundred Thousand Dollars)
So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.

I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust and love i deposited on you.I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, truth and hard working.
Mean while i will like you to reply me like i said i have a lot to tell you. If you accept and willing to help me i attach my picture with my family picture too here please kindly attached your photo and recent contact details as you reply me.
Have a nice day and think about me. Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Thank you my darling and take good care of yourself.

Yours Mercy

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <mercydickson80@yahoo.com>
X-Original-To: xxxxxxx@arcor.de
Received: from mail-in-13.arcor-online.net (mail-in-13.arcor-online.net [151.189.21.53])
        by mail-in-13-z2.arcor-online.net (Postfix) with ESMTP id BD0A9E19FD
        for <xxxxxxx@arcor.de>; Fri, 17 Jun 2011 15:50:08 +0200 (CEST)
Received: from nm17-vm0.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (nm17-vm0.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com [98.138.91.58])
        by mx.arcor.de (Postfix) with SMTP id 8547E212B18
        for <xxxxxxx@arcor.de>; Fri, 17 Jun 2011 15:50:05 +0200 (CEST)
Received: from [98.138.90.55] by nm17.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 17 Jun 2011 13:50:04 -0000
Received: from [98.138.89.246] by tm8.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 17 Jun 2011 13:50:04 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1060.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 17 Jun 2011 13:49:39 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 746011.98219.bm@omp1060.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 47315 invoked by uid 60001); 17 Jun 2011 13:49:39 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1308318579; bh=6nbpNul2JqUc3inG1xp+326Leiac3/XZlEoBgTvqZFA=; tent-Type; 8zhJhNN9+fBXQ=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  tent-Type;
  dLAcs8EjT7p8k=;
Message-ID: <509256.27829.qm@web120804.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: L4c7dBQVM1mMw7CmkbVtNlTCDtZWUB0quuvPzfZgogWQTc2
sw53G0gnObR3ksprn1TeM9EjFMJanEe0l.5GvZ1VXavPsaMhTRzr7a6rPiPv
4inWSW5Y5wb8hpzMJvfDd.y4NpA6PJQulzUGt6OfISWrIpXiMcRAMPez567W
WTwkHTBxJ4eIKl4jZ67TVHPdU7KOcueADVb423NJApLxiRMUuyC77NyflUqM
yw0ws7DdWn7Y8nr8y7ZKI2ZIX7NAi5gWlnN5ulyhV2IuWrVx6Ezh4vvP6iW2
3YyvE9GkkzeLi7RrceJQQoo2SISWVH6eKN6i01VkzK3IYDpB0EipMkUpfX3_
Qaq5y42h6eyxcJvY-
Received: from [41.208.166.133] by web120804.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 17 Jun 2011 06:49:39 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/14.0.3 YahooMailWebService/0.8.111.304355
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 06:49:39 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: FROM MERCY...
To: xxxxxxx
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-1866459679-1308318579=:27829"
X-Antivirus: AVG for E-mail 10.0.1382 [1513/3709]
X-AVG-ID: ID288E89F7-11761F30

--0-1866459679-1308318579=:27829
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1177127061-1308318579=:27829"

--0-1177127061-1308318579=:27829
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
« Zuletzt geändert: 10. Juli 2011 um 21:54 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #9 - 18. Juni 2011 um 00:14

Mail over SN [Senegal]

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Information - 41.208.166.133
IP address:                     41.208.166.133
Reverse DNS:                    [No reverse DNS entry per ns1.afrinic.net.]
Reverse DNS authenticity:       [Unknown]
ASN:                            8346
ASN Name:                       UNSPECIFIED (SONATEL-AS Autonomous System)
IP range connectivity:          7
Registrar (per ASN):            RIPE
Country (per IP registrar):     SN [Senegal]
Country Currency:               Unknown
Country IP Range:               41.208.128.0 to 41.208.191.255
Country fraud profile:          Normal
City (per outside source):      Ziguinchor, Ziguinchor
Country (per outside source):   SN [Senegal]
Private (internal) IP?          No
IP address registrar:           whois.afrinic.net
Known Proxy?                    No
Link for WHOIS:                 41.208.166.133