Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Edith <edithe4uluv@yahoo.in> <revfrjohnsamuel@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 2357 mal)

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Edith <edithe4uluv@yahoo.in> <revfrjohnsamuel@yahoo.com>
10. Juni 2011 um 04:19

Message over http://www.freeidealdate.com

Hello ,
compliment of the season,
i saw your profile today and it's my wish to have interested in you, please i want you to write me back on (edithe4uluv@yahoo. in) i have allot to discuss with you and on my reply to your mail i will send you my picture,
Thanks, miss Edith 

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 13. Juni 2011 um 16:58 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr10799 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Edith <edithe4uluv@yahoo.in>
Antwort #1 - 10. Juni 2011 um 04:20

http://www.freeidealdate.com/profile.php?ID=84370

Zitat:

matida221
   - 25 y/o female
   - newyork, USA
   - English, English, English
   - Have no children
   - Profile ID: 84370

Last logged in: 2011-06-08 02:48:19

Personal details
Sex      female
Children      0
Want children      No
Date of birth      1986 - May - 10
Height      5'4" - 5'7" (161-170cm)
Body type      Average
Ethnicity      Mixed
Religion      Christian
Marital status      Single
Education      High School graduate
Income      $10,000/year and less
Smoker      No
Drinker      No
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a      male
Looking for an age range      30 -  50
Looking for a height      I prefer not to say
Looking for a body type      I prefer not to say
Relationship      Friendship, Relationship

Description:
I am very looking good girl very honest and loyal with fear of GOD, i 'm here looking for a nice relationship am very looking good girl very honest and loyal with fear of GOD, i 'm here looking for a nice relationship

Ideal match description:
I am very looking good girl very honest and loyal with fear of GOD, i 'm here looking for a nice relationship

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #2 - 10. Juni 2011 um 04:21

Yahoo:

Zitat:

-  Edithe Edithe

-  Female

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #3 - 10. Juni 2011 um 04:23

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=19698&start=30

Zitat:

Edith David; <edithe4uluv@yahoo.in>

Postby IceFM on Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:13 pm
She contact me Saturday in AFD as

edithe221
- ID: 121560
- 25 y/o female (1986 - April - 10)
- alaska, Afghanistan
- English,
- student
- Have no children

Hello ,
i saw your profile today and it's my wish to have interested in you, please i want you to write me back on (edithe4uluv@yahoo. in) i have allot to discuss with you and on my reply to your mail i will send you my picture,
Thanks, miss Edith

Hello, my Dearest.
I am more than happy in his reply to my mail. How was your day?, Mining is a little hot here in Dakar, Senegal.
My name is Miss Edith David, from Liberia in West Africa, 5.6ft high, in the dark person, 23yr old (married ever before), I only speak English and now I am living in refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of civil war, waged in my country. My late father, Dr. Leonard David. was a personal adviser to former Head of State before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in the cold blood with two of my brother and my younger sister. It's only me that is alive and now I was able to make my way near the country of Senegal, where I am leaving now as a refugee. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and does not like, your hobbies and what you are doing presently.
Attached my picture here, although i am not photogenic, but I want you to take am OK. is from me, probably In this camp we are only allowed to go out from the camp only for a few days of the week. Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon. I don't have any relative now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev. John Samuel who is the pastor of the (United Churches for Christ) here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because, the camp have two hostels one for men and the other for women.
The Pastors Tel number is ( +221-778-015-453 ) or you can mail him at (revfrjohnsamuel@yahoo.com) if you call please tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place. Please listen to this,i have my Late Father's Personal Will with my name as next of kin and Death Certificate here with me which i will send to you later,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in bank in which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $5.7 M (Five Million Seven Hundred Thousand Dollars ). So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you and continue my life and education. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hard working.
My favorite language is English and i speaks English very fluently. My choosing you is a question i know you must ask and i think it is a good question. I have two reasons for choosing you, i chooses you because it is the will of God. And i believe knowing you will bring hope back again to my life. the day i wrote you first,i picked up three addresses from site and i prayed over it with my reverend. He brought three pieces of papers and wrote three email addresses on them and fold them,he asked me to pick one and i picked your email address,then i decided to write you and i also believe that it is the will of God.
Mean while i will like you to call me by 2.00 pm my time like i said i have a lot to tell you.
waiting to here from you soon, and have a wonderful day.
Thanks.
Yours Truly Love,
MISS Edith

Code
Alles auswählen

SONATEL
Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS4
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL 

« Zuletzt geändert: 13. Juni 2011 um 16:56 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #4 - 10. Juni 2011 um 04:23

http://www.dominicaninlove.com/blog.php?go=viewcomments&jr=13&u=8253

Zitat:

edithe221 - 19.04.2011 | 6:18PM
Hello Dear
My name is Miss Edith, compliment of the season,
i saw your profile today on www.dominicaninlove.com and i became interested in you, write me back on ( edithe4uluv@yahoo.in ) i have allot to discuss with you and on my reply to you mail i will send you my picture, i am wishing you good luck and hapy day, hope to hear from you soonest,
Thanks yours sincere Miss Edith

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #5 - 10. Juni 2011 um 04:24

http://www.dominicaninlove.com/profile.php?profile=13530

Zitat:

Nickname:      edithe221
edithe221 :      Woman
Looking for:      Man
Interested in:      Long Term Relationship

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #6 - 10. Juni 2011 um 04:25

http://www.dalealplay.com/informaciondecontenido.php?con=154731

Zitat:

Usuario: HIIIII

Comentario: Hola, complemento de la temporada, vi tu perfil hoy y es mi deseo ha interesado en usted, me escriben de nuevo (edithe4uluv@yahoo.in) tengo adjudicar a discutir con usted y en mi respuesta a su mail i te enviará mi imagen, Gracias, señorita Edith 

Hello , compliment of the season, i saw your profile today and it's my wish to have interested in you, write me back on ( edithe4uluv@yahoo.in ) i have allot to discuss with you and on my reply to your mail i will send you my picture, Thanks, miss Edith
« Zuletzt geändert: 10. Juni 2011 um 07:35 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #7 - 10. Juni 2011 um 04:27

http://www.friendwise.com/index.php?do=/public/gallery/view/id_25549/title_fgdf/

Zitat:

03/29/2011 17:46:48

Hello ,
i saw your profile today and it's my wish to have interested in you, write me back on (edithe4uluv@yahoo.in) i have allot to discuss with you and on my reply to your mail i will send you my picture and please don't forget to mail me direct to my email address here so that i can tell you all about me ,
Thanks, miss Edith 

http://www.friendwise.com/index.php?do=/public/user/name_edithe221/

Zitat:

View More Pics
     female
25 years old
newyork
United States, Alabama 

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

scambuster
General Counsel

Standort: Beuningen
Antwort #8 - 10. Juni 2011 um 12:56

« Zuletzt geändert: 10. Juni 2011 um 13:04 von scambuster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #9 - 12. Juni 2011 um 01:34

Hello, my Dearest.
I am more than happy in his reply to my mail..  How was your day?,   Mining is a little hot here in Dakar, Senegal.
My name is Miss Edith  David, from Liberia in West Africa, 5.6ft high, in the dark person, 23yr old (married ever before), I only speak English and now I am living in refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of civil war, waged in my country.  My late father, Dr. Leonard  David. was a personal adviser to former Head of State  before the rebels attacked our house one early morning
and killed my mother and my father in the cold blood with two of my brother and my younger sister.  It's only me that is alive and now I was able to make my way near the country of Senegal, where I am leaving now as a refugee.  I would like to know more about you.  Your likes and does not like, your hobbies and what you are doing presently.
Attached my picture here, although i am not photogenic, but I want you to take  am OK.  is from me, probably In this camp we are only allowed to go out from the camp only for a few days of the week. Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon. I don't have any relative now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is  Rev. John Samuel who is the pastor of the (United Churches for Christ) here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because, the camp have two hostels one for men and the other for women.
The Pastors Tel number is ( +221-778-015-453 ) or you can mail him at (revfrjohnsamuel@yahoo.com) if you call please tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place. Please listen to this,i have my Late Father's Personal Will with my name as next of kin and Death Certificate here with me which i will send to you later,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in bank
in  which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $5.7 M (Five Million Seven Hundred Thousand Dollars ). So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you and continue my life and education. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hard working.
My favorite language is English and i speaks English very fluently. My choosing you is a question i know you must ask and i think it is a good question. I have two reasons for choosing you, i chooses you because it is the will of  God. And i believe knowing you will bring hope back again to my life. the day i wrote you first,i picked up three addresses from  site and i prayed over it with my reverend. He brought three pieces of papers and wrote  three email addresses on them and fold them,he asked me to pick one and i picked your email address,then i decided to write you and i also believe that it is the will of God.
Mean while i will like you to call me  by 2..00 pm my time like i said i have a lot to tell you.
waiting to here from you soon, and have a wonderful day.
Thanks.
Yours Truly Love,
MISS  Edith 

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <edithe4uluv@yahoo.in>
X-Original-To: xxxxxxx@arcor.de
Received: from mail-in-09.arcor-online.net (mail-in-09.arcor-online.net [151.189.21.49])
        by mail-in-14-z2.arcor-online.net (Postfix) with ESMTP id AA6C11BB2D0
        for <xxxxxxx@arcor.de>; Sat, 11 Jun 2011 16:11:59 +0200 (CEST)
Received: from nm3.bullet.mail.in.yahoo.com (nm3.bullet.mail.in.yahoo.com [121.101.151.225])
        by mx.arcor.de (Postfix) with SMTP id 1FBEE197A85
        for <xxxxxxx@arcor.de>; Sat, 11 Jun 2011 16:11:58 +0200 (CEST)
Received: from [121.101.151.238] by nm3.bullet.mail.in.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 11 Jun 2011 14:16:02 -0000
Received: from [121.101.151.234] by tm3.bullet.mail.in.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 11 Jun 2011 14:12:42 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1003.mail.in.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 11 Jun 2011 14:12:46 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 434213.48101.bm@omp1003.mail.in.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 85271 invoked by uid 60001); 11 Jun 2011 14:11:58 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1307801518; bh=ZgCp6BCS5jCEJAZVvsepqDlV8x/3/tG7ohFdIQX+Zmk=; -Version:Content-Type; cOl4pbdQQz2zQ=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.in;
  -Version:Content-Type;
  mqIhMniGWrd6A=  ;
Message-ID: <399782.82691.qm@web137005.mail.in.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: ENti6B4VM1nyNj779vLCRqLrHSe.yNNRZRwCTC3pPNU0rmM
rwj2DtFZFtG7g.jcSlQ3abGof2VrWsRFo0UBjAxOZfSjMIoF7.38PrvvCiLW
hLToE8tAoF85DIpfI3kFEOPA8AjaVfA0FmsHnJWd3pQyHyQ94iPXhKbRzehN
T5YQH0.Lo7zaJ.e_F0vj66LVWZb5Q8CWnaN_NKGY8Xd78GkDvgMdXu.OQJ7L
I18BAlWVGs7PtoB2OTppTvwqFEY98w6AguqVzjINQdFS9gRPP8AoiVuuJfT2
RR.qWy2srUznj62h8lHqswi6IzpRTyXrP9rJ5.mMEzgAMMhmbN6XBmKm12CL
mtQQ0bmYDX0Ka1YaHq1lfQE8_c8YsY3O01I3N2GeKUUfQJz_j7aK58wiGjWl
G
Received: from [41.208.186.47] by web137005.mail.in.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 11 Jun 2011 19:41:58 IST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/14.0.1 YahooMailWebService/0.8.111.304355
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2011 19:41:58 +0530 (IST)
Subject: WITH LOVE AND TRUST THIS IS ALL ABOUT ME DEAR
To: xxxxxxx
In-Reply-To: <1224035971.20110610042747@arcor.de>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
        boundary="0-893239416-1307801518=:82691"
X-Antivirus: AVG for E-mail 10.0.1375 [1513/3695]
X-AVG-ID: ID7FF821D7-60555918

--0-893239416-1307801518=:82691
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
« Zuletzt geändert: 13. Juni 2011 um 16:57 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #10 - 12. Juni 2011 um 01:35

Mail over SN [Senegal]

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Information - 41.208.186.47
IP address:                     41.208.186.47
Reverse DNS:                    [No reverse DNS entry per ns1.afrinic.net.]
Reverse DNS authenticity:       [Unknown]
ASN:                            8346
ASN Name:                       UNSPECIFIED (SONATEL-AS Autonomous System)
IP range connectivity:          7
Registrar (per ASN):            RIPE
Country (per IP registrar):     SN [Senegal]
Country Currency:               Unknown
Country IP Range:               41.208.128.0 to 41.208.191.255
Country fraud profile:          Normal
City (per outside source):      Dakar, Kaolack
Country (per outside source):   SN [Senegal]
Private (internal) IP?          No
IP address registrar:           whois.afrinic.net
Known Proxy?                    No
Link for WHOIS:                 41.208.186.47