Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Esther <estherandrew1988@yahoo.com.sg> (Gelesen: 3641 mal)

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Esther <estherandrew1988@yahoo.com.sg>
04. Juni 2011 um 04:30

Message over http://www.wedatefree.com

hello
My Name is esther andrew, I saw your profile at wedatefree.com and love it. I saw that you and I share allot in common, then I decided to contact you so that we can get to know each other better, then I can send you my picture.I know that there is a reason God has brought you and I together, I will love you to reply this mail here (estherandrew1988@y ahoo.com.sg) and tell me about your self.I will look forward to reading your mail soonest.Yours Sincerely,esther

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 07. Juni 2011 um 01:10 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr10667 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Esther <estherandrew1988@yahoo.com.sg>
Antwort #1 - 04. Juni 2011 um 04:31

http://419.bittenus.com/11/1/estherandrew.html

Zitat:

Sent: Thu, December 16, 2010 8:08:12 PM
Subject: hello

hello
My Name is esther andrew, I saw your profile at sit and love it. I saw that you and I share allot in common, then I decided to contact you so that we can get to know each other better, then I can send you my picture.I know that there is a reason God has brought you and I together, I will love you to reply this mail here (estherandrew1988@yahoo.com.sg ) and tell me about your self.I will look forward to reading your mail soonest.Yours Sincerely,esther

Mrs      
Sent: Fri, December 17, 2010 9:59:34 PM
Subject: MY Dear I am Happy To Hear From You

Hello,
I am very happy to send you this mail,thanks for given me your time today.How was your day?,Mine is a little bit hot over here in Dakar.How about your family not forgeting friends and work alltogether?hopefully all are okay.
My name is Miss esther. andrew.I am 22 years old from in Sudan in Africa, i am 5.6ft tall, black in complexion,single.Presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in darka Senegal as a result of the Political/religoius crisis that have been causing problems in my country.
my late father Dr Andrew John was the chairman Managing Director ANDREWS INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD in Sudan in Africa, and he is also the PERSONAL ADVICER (PA) to the formal Head of State and my mother was a senior accountant at the City Bank Of my country then ,before the tragic war which claim there life and now living me as an orphan now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now.I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attach here is my pictures

Yours Lovely esther
     ESTHER
ANDREW
Mrs      
From: DR.TERRY BROWN < transferdptbarclaybankplc@inMail24.com >
Sent: Wed, December 22, 2010 8:53:46 PM
Subject: ACKNOWLEDGEMENT/PROCEDURE

BANK OF LONDON PLC.
From World Operational/Wire transfer Departments
BARCLAYS BANK PLC
1 Churchil Place E14 5HP London

For Your Kind Attention, OUR:Ref,22/12/2010.

We have received your current inquiry about the estate of one of our late customers and I am writing to you in respect to your mail which we received today.

Actually, we have earlier been told about you by the young lady who is (the next of kin her late father's fund deposit to our bank here)that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with this bank.

Her Father.Late:Dr Andrew John.was our customer with sum substantial amount of money (5.6 Million US Dollars) which he deposit with us.Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent her.

However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund to your bank,we will like you to send the followings immediately to our bank:

1.A power of attorney permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf.

Note:This Power of attorney must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer since the money is originated from there in Africa and the young lady is currently residing in Senegal.

2.The death certificate of Her deceased father confirming his death.

3.A copy of fund deposit certificate issued to her deceased father by our bank.

4.An Affidavit of support from Senegalese high court there in Senegal.

Note:The above are compulsory,and are needed to protect our interest,yours and the next of kin after the transfer has been made.

These shall also ensure that a smooth,quick and successful transfer of the fund is made within 48hrs from when we receive the above named documents.

We promise to treat our customers with utmost truth and Sincerity.

For more information/s please contact me The World operational/Transfer Officer with+447031864326, for more clarifications and or question/s you may need to ask.
Yours Faithfully,
Mr Terry Brown,
+447031820684,OR+447031883627.
(World Operational/Wire Transfer Department Officer).
(BARCLAYS BANK PLC LONDON)

Mrs      
Sent: Fri, December 24, 2010 10:14:50 PM
Subject: MY FINDINGS FROM THE HIGH COURT TODAY

JENSON OUSMAN LAW FIRM

FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION.

SEQUEL TO YOUR EMAIL ON HOW TO PREPARE A POWER OF ATTORNEY AND AFFIDAVIT OF OATH FOR YOU AND YOUR PARTNER THAT WILL ENABLE YOU TO STAND ON HER BEHALF TO TRANSFER HER MONEY FROM THE BANK TO YOUR ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY OR ELSE WHERE.

YOUR PARTNER HAS TOLD ME EVERYTHING ON HOW THE DOCUMENTS WILL LOOK LIKE,SHE SAID THE DOCUMENTS WILL BEAR YOUR NAME ONLY,SO YOU ARE TO WORK ACCORDING TO ALL YOU HEARD FROM ME,

FROM MY FINDINGS, MY LAW FIRM WAS MADE TO UNDERSTAND THAT THERE ARE FOUR DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FROM YOU BY THE BANK BEFORE THE TRANSFER OF THE MONEY TO YOUR ACCOUNT.WHICH ARE;THE POWER OF ATTORNEY,AFFIDAVIT OF OATH, STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT OF YOUR PARTNER'S LATE FATHER AND HIS DEATH CERTIFICATE.

I WANT TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT, I HAVE COLLECTED THE STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT AND THE DEATH CERTIFICATE FROM YOUR PARTNER AND REGISTER THEM IN THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE TODAY FOR PROCESSING OF THE ATTORNEY AND THE AFFIDAVIT.IN REGARDS OF THE ABOVE AND FROM MY FINDINGS IN THE HIGH COURT HERE,

IT WILL COST YOU THE SUM OF ($200 fiji) FOR THE AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY.($150 fiji) FOR THE SWEARING OF THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID.($100.fiji) FOR NOTARY STAMPING AT THE NOTARY OFFICE HERE.
MY LEGAL PROCESSING FEE OF($80 fiji).TOTAL NOW WILL BE($530.fiji)ONLY,TO GET EVERYTHING DONE.

YOU ARE TO TRANSFER THE MONEY TODAY THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER WITH MY NAME.

FIRST NAME: Jenson
SURNAME: Ousman
ADDRESS : DAKAR-PONTY DAKAR 44 428,SENEGAL
STATE DurchgedrehtAKAR REGION

Call me immediately for the information of the money you send also alternatively send me a direct email as soon as you send the money to enable me to start up the process immediately.

Attachment below is my passport for you to know whom you are dealing with

Yours sincerely in service.
Barrister: Jenson Ousman
PHONE: 00221-776-295-086
(Principal Partner) 
« Zuletzt geändert: 07. Juni 2011 um 01:08 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #2 - 04. Juni 2011 um 04:31

http://www.zorpia.com/TheMetabolico666?fromsearch=1

Zitat:
hello
My Name is esther andrew, I saw your profile at zorpia.com and love it. I saw that you and I share allot in common, then I decided to contact you so that we can get to know each other better, then I can send you my picture.I know that there is a reason God has brought you and I together, I will love you to reply this mail here (estherandrew1988@yahoo. com. sg) and tell me about your self.I will look forward to reading your mail soonest.Yours Sincerely,esther

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #3 - 04. Juni 2011 um 04:32

http://www.zorpia.com/esthrbabe22

Zitat:

Username: esthrbabe22
Name: esther

Wednesday, Mar 23 2011 

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #4 - 04. Juni 2011 um 04:33

http://64.128.191.161/stephenfernandez

Zitat:
hello
My Name is esther andrew, I saw your profile at zorpia.com and love it. I saw that you and I share allot in common, then I decided to contact you so that we can get to know each other better, then I can send you my picture.I know that there is a reason God has brought you and I together, I will love you to reply this mail here (estherandrew1988@yahoo. com. sg) and tell me about your self.I will look forward to reading your mail soonest.Yours Sincerely,esther

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #5 - 04. Juni 2011 um 04:38

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=35938&p=200096

Zitat:

Esther Andrew; <estherandrew1988@yahoo.com.sg>

Postby IceFM on Thu May 26, 2011 3:42 pm
She contact me yesterday 2x in WDF as

estherbaby22
ID: 93067
23 y/o female (1988 - April - 18)
from dakar,
Senegal
student

hello
My Name is esther andrew, I saw your profile at wedatefree.com and love it. I saw that you and I share allot in common, then I decided to contact you so that we can get to know each other better, then I can send you my picture.I know that there is a reason God has brought you and I together, I will love you to reply this mail here (estherandrew1988@y ahoo.com.sg) and tell me about your self.I will look forward to reading your mail soonest.Yours Sincerely,esther

Hello,
I am very happy to send you this mail,thanks for given me your time today.How was your day?,Mine is a little bit hot over here in Dakar.How about your family not forgeting friends and work alltogether?hopefully all are okay.
My name is Miss esther. andrew.I am 22 years old from in Sudan in Africa, i am 5.6ft tall, black in complexion,single.Presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in darka Senegal as a result of the Political/religoius crisis that have been causing problems in my country.
My late father Col Douglas john andrew . was one of the most sucessful enterpreneur then in my country and the managing director of Groups Drilling and Construction Associates (Ltd) and my mother was a senior accountant at the City Bank Of my country then ,before the tragic war which claim there life and now living me as an orphan now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now.I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attach here is my picture

Yours Lovely esther

Code
Alles auswählen

SONATELNET
Pool ADSL Sonatel Multimedia
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL 

« Zuletzt geändert: 07. Juni 2011 um 01:11 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #6 - 04. Juni 2011 um 04:39

http://www.wedatefree.com/profile.php?ID=93067

Zitat:

23 y/o female from dakar, Senegal
student
ID: 93067   Last logged in: 2011-06-03 09:47:39 

Personal details
Sex      female
Children      0
Want children      No
Date of birth      1988 - April - 18
Height      5'8" - 5'11" (171-180cm)
Body type      Ample
Ethnicity      African
Religion      Pentecostal
Marital status      Single
Education      College student
Smoker      No
Drinker      No
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a      male
Looking for an age range      20 -  75
Looking for a height      5'8" - 5'11" (171-180cm)
Looking for a body type      Average
Relationship      Activity Partner, Friendship, Relationship

Description:
i am a nice looking girl seeking for love

Ideal match description:
seeking for love 

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #7 - 04. Juni 2011 um 04:40