Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2  Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Dion <dionfavour@yahoo.com> <reverendantoine@yahoo.fr> <reverend.antoine@hotmail.fr> (Gelesen: 6386 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Dion <dionfavour@yahoo.com> <reverendantoine@yahoo.fr> <reverend.antoine@hotmail.fr>
01. Juni 2011 um 22:07

from www.waydate.com

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
Dating with labelle: I am a very nice looking girl and I ma here t...

labelle
   - 23 y/o female
   - from Andalucia, Alabama, USA
   - English, English, English
   - seeking a Man from 18 to 28 y/o

Last logged in: 2011-05-30 10:07:42

labelle are looking for

I look for a      Man
Looking for an age range      18-28
Looking for a height      I prefer not to say
Looking for a body type      I prefer not to say
Relationship      Activity Partner, Friendship, Marriage, Relationship, Romance, Casual, Travel Partner, Pen Pal

Personal details of labelle

Name      Dion
Sex      female
Children      0
Want children      No
Date of birth      1987 November 23
Height      I prefer not to say
Body type      I prefer not to say
Ethnicity      I prefer not to say
Religion      I prefer not to say
Marital status      I prefer not to say
Education      I prefer not to say
Occupation      I prefer not to say
Income      I prefer not to say
Smoker      I prefer not to say
Drinker      I prefer not to say

About labelle

Description:
I am a very nice looking girl and I ma here to find my soul mate in this site.

Ideal match description:
I want to meet any serious and honest man who can take good care of a woman.

Zitat:

labelle
    23 y/o female
    Andalucia, USA

Hello,
I hope that you are doing very fine, i am Miss Dion, it will please me to have good communication with you, if you don't mind to reply me here (dionfavour@yahoo.com),I just saw your profile and I was very attracted by your profile,then i will love to share some words with you and tell you about me and If you are looking for a serious girl,know that you found me
Waiting to read from you soonest.
Dion.

info from yahoo

Zitat:
dion
25 - Een vrouw
« Zuletzt geändert: 22. Februar 2012 um 22:08 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr10051/afr11411 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Dion <dionfavour@yahoo.com> <reverendantoine@yahoo.fr> <reverend.antoine@hotmail.fr>
Antwort #1 - 01. Juni 2011 um 22:10

I thank you, Do not be surprise or get offended for receiving this message from me, It just that I have been obliged to lay a mere trust on you due to my situation here in the refugees camp,
Let me first of all reveal my self to you, and I will require the best of your honesty after your knowing about me and whom I am, I will really like us to have a good relationship inspite of anything(be it age,distance or color) because I have this feeling that you are my man and you will not betray me,
MY PROFILE FULL LIFE STORY.
I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and after reading your profile (which will attract every reasonable woman),i became intrested in knowing you the more and also to trust you with my life.I am Miss Favour Dion (as you know). from Rwanda,
the only daughter of (Late) Dr Damian Dion. the deputy minister of national security under the leadership of the then Rwandan president who is now in exile after many innocent soul were killed, My father was killed alonside my beloved mother by some hoodlums,who parades themselves as political thugs they accuse my father of coup attempt (which he never did).
Anyway, I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I,am receiving from my step mother(since the death of my late parents).She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved parents.
Meanwhile I wanted to escape from Africa to any where in the world but she hide away my international passport and other valuable travelling documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my fathers File which contains important documents of his access.So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the Private charity organization for the Refegee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal. I wish to contact you personally for a long term relationship that may lead us to somewhere better if we work well on it.
I found out in one of the files that my father of blessed memory deposited the sum of  ($4.5m)four Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) in a Bank in europe with my name Favour Dion as the next of kin.
However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents and contacts on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund and will also want you to send me your contact or you can reach me true this telephone number (+221-76-650-13-15) please this telephone number belongs to the reverend father that is in charge of this church here in the camp,please call me by 1pm till 5pm london GMT time that is our free time over here in the camp,if you call please tell the reverend that you want to speak with me so that he will send for me to come and answer your call.

please call or send me your informations such as your.
Names ..................................
Address ................................
Telephone .............................

As you will also help me in an invsetment, and i will like to complete my studies, as i was in my 1st year in the university before the crisis started.
After the transaction you will arrange for my trip of joining you over there for us to share this feelings face to face.
We will invest the fund me and you, or if you don't intend staying with me then It will be my pleasure to compensate you with 15% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this relationship and transaction sincerely.
Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please I beg you not to disclose it till i come over , once the fund has been transfered.
Yours Sincerely,
Favour Dion,

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.151.46.2 with SMTP id y2cs137106ybj;
        Wed, 1 Jun 2011 09:11:11 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.223.69.65 with SMTP id y1mr5805987fai.60.1306944670199;
        Wed, 01 Jun 2011 09:11:10 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <dionfavour@yahoo.com>
Received: from nm19.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com (nm19.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com [77.238.189.76])
        by mx.google.com with SMTP id 17si1491686fat.181.2011.06.01.09.11.09;
        Wed, 01 Jun 2011 09:11:10 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of dionfavour@yahoo.com designates 77.238.189.76 as permitted sender) client-ip=77.238.189.76;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of dionfavour@yahoo.com designates 77.238.189.76 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=dionfavour@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (test mode) header.i=@yahoo.com
Received: from [77.238.189.55] by nm19.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 01 Jun 2011 16:11:07 -0000
Received: from [212.82.108.249] by tm8.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 01 Jun 2011 16:11:06 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1014.mail.ird.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 01 Jun 2011 16:11:06 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 766404.91824.bm@omp1014.mail.ird.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 6242 invoked by uid 60001); 1 Jun 2011 16:11:06 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1306944666; bh=3XbPqpVq5pd0+KFbVaTeQwV3Om135qp4QqPrCdzhtCM=; -Version:Content-Type; PzdGdAeb31u2I=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  -Version:Content-Type;
  gNmNvPPAa8CEM=;
Message-ID: <552386.6049.qm@web24008.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: 4_J.y9IVM1llMidcz46_nZ2cBrC6x1MtEbjroX6xccf20F4
x9snRGWIxIo6CSWLLT6I1ctr9a6afLYJdiC.jF3AuwqbEgnN2NORU8CIzGdd
6IS8.FEq1ZAw5IOrPP79DLgqssfbisTRpTwjspCJAEp8rYm0F2hRi4XDsETi
1b4Z2dBhowLhUBEvzj.BBfX5hx_QpwwVkTv_es40wNWOMh5Jl_2Jj0o4Qm8_
Z28uG.oiGpq4njDDp5DdULPCCZac6bMc_SLMUm3koESrYIN88IqPsY9jtd3A
8_tPksDnEqAulZ6sW3DeyCNzIsSpPjYZiR1H4TKeRcv94Zn08gUZoyZNy0NS
8UXIjllgaXWh4UA--
Received: from [41.82.93.178] by web24008.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 01 Jun 2011 17:11:06 BST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/14.0.1 YahooMailWebService/0.8.111.303096
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 17:11:06 +0100 (BST)
Subject: All about me with love and trust.
To: xxx@gmail.com>
In-Reply-To: <4DE3FE7F.6070507@gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1962610560-1306944666=:6049"

--0-1962610560-1306944666=:6049
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

« Zuletzt geändert: 02. September 2011 um 14:53 von lemansue »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Dion <dionfavour@yahoo.com> <reverendantoine@yahoo.fr> <reverend.antoine@hotmail.fr>
Antwort #2 - 01. Juni 2011 um 22:11

email over Senegal

Code
Alles auswählen
41.82.93.178 - Geo Information
IP Address 	41.82.93.178
Host 	41.82.93.178
Location 	SN SN, Senegal
City 	-, - -
Organization 	SONATEL
ISP 	SONATEL
AS Number 	AS8346 Autonomous System 

« Zuletzt geändert: 02. September 2011 um 14:53 von lemansue »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #3 - 01. Juni 2011 um 22:13

lemansue schrieb on 01. Juni 2011 um 22:10:
My father was killed alonside my beloved mother by some hoodlums

the Refegee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal

($4.5m)four Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) in a Bank in europe with my name Favour Dion as the next of kin.

Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 02. September 2011 um 14:54 von lemansue »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

† Rais †
General Counsel

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Oberpfalz
Antwort #4 - 01. Juni 2011 um 23:10

« Zuletzt geändert: 02. September 2011 um 14:54 von lemansue »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #5 - 02. Juni 2011 um 00:40

Message over http://www.waydate.com

Hello,
I hope that you are doing very fine, i am Miss Dion, it will please me to have good communication with you, if you don't mind to reply me here (dionfavour@yahoo.com),I just saw your profile and I was very attracted by your profile,then i will love to share some words with you and tell you about me and If you are looking for a serious girl,know that you found me
Dion.
« Zuletzt geändert: 02. September 2011 um 14:55 von lemansue »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #6 - 03. Juni 2011 um 10:41

Dear xxx,

labelle ( 30625 ) is scammer send you spam message.

We have deleted labelle ( 30625 ) with all messages from WayDate site.

If you find other scam profiles, please click on "Scam Report" button.
We delete them fast and deny access by IP address.

Thank you for using WayDate!
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #7 - 18. Juni 2011 um 11:43

Message over http://www.power-friends.com

Datum:      17.06.2011, 23:09

Hello Dear

It's my pleasure writing to you, my name is Veronica,
i came across your profile and find it interesting so i decided to contact you for a good relationship, can you please reply through my email address

veronica_0x4@yahoo.com

for us to know each other very well and also exchange pictures.
i will be waiting because i have something to tell you.
God bless you

Veronica

Hallo Liebe

Es ist mir eine Freude, Ihnen zu schreiben, mein Name ist Veronica,
Ich kam in dein Profil und finde es interessant, so ich Ihnen für eine gute Beziehung zu kontaktieren entschieden haben, können Sie antworten Sie bitte über meine E-Mail-Adresse

veronica_0x4@yahoo.com

Für uns gegenseitig sehr gut und auch Austauschen von Bildern kennen.
Ich werde warten, weil ich Ihnen etwas zu sagen haben.
Gott segne Sie

Veronica
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #8 - 18. Juni 2011 um 11:45

http://www.power-friends.com/de/all_userdetails.htm?userid=4672

Zitat:

veron4u   

sucht: einen Mann

Sternzeichen: Krebs
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #9 - 18. Juni 2011 um 11:51

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=22962

Zitat:

Favour Dion; <dionfavour@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM on Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:42 pm
She contact me Monday in WD as

labelle
- 23 y/o female (1987 November 23)
- from Andalucia, Alabama, USA
- English, French, Afrikaans
- seeking a Man from 18 to 28 y/o

Hello,
Dion.

I thank you, Do not be surprise or get offended for receiving this message from me, It just that I have been obliged to lay a mere trust on you due to my situation here in the refugees camp,
Let me first of all reveal my self to you, and I will require the best of your honesty after your knowing about me and whom I am, I will really like us to have a good relationship inspite of anything(be it age,distance or color) because I have this feeling that you are my man and you will not betray me,
MY PROFILE FULL LIFE STORY.
I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and after reading your profile (which will attract every reasonable woman),i became intrested in knowing you the more and also to trust you with my life.I am Miss Favour Dion (as you know). from Rwanda,
the only daughter of (Late) Dr Damian Dion. the deputy minister of national security under the leadership of the then Rwandan president who is now in exile after many innocent soul were killed, My father was killed alonside my beloved mother by some hoodlums,who parades themselves as political thugs they accuse my father of coup attempt (which he never did).
Anyway, I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I,am receiving from my step mother(since the death of my late parents).She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved parents.
Meanwhile I wanted to escape from Africa to any where in the world but she hide away my international passport and other valuable travelling documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my fathers File which contains important documents of his access.So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the Private charity organization for the Refegee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal. I wish to contact you personally for a long term relationship that may lead us to somewhere better if we work well on it.
I found out in one of the files that my father of blessed memory deposited the sum of ($4.5m)four Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) in a Bank in europe with my name Favour Dion as the next of kin.
However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents and contacts on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund and will also want you to send me your contact or you can reach me true this telephone number (+221-76-650-13-15) please this telephone number belongs to the reverend father that is in charge of this church here in the camp,please call me by 1pm till 5pm london GMT time that is our free time over here in the camp,if you call please tell the reverend that you want to speak with me so that he will send for me to come and answer your call.

please call or send me your informations such as your.
Names ..................................
Address ................................
Telephone .............................

As you will also help me in an invsetment, and i will like to complete my studies, as i was in my 1st year in the university before the crisis started.
After the transaction you will arrange for my trip of joining you over there for us to share this feelings face to face.
We will invest the fund me and you, or if you don't intend staying with me then It will be my pleasure to compensate you with 15% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this relationship and transaction sincerely.
Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please I beg you not to disclose it till i come over , once the fund has been transfered.
Yours Sincerely,
Favour Dion,

Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS4
SONATEL
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

« Zuletzt geändert: 02. September 2011 um 14:56 von lemansue »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #10 - 18. Juni 2011 um 11:52

http://www.scappo.it/post.php?a=stp&pID=9359

Zitat:

Hello, I hope that you are doing very fine, i am Miss Dion, it will please me to have good communication with you, if you don't mind to reply me here (dionfavour@yahoo.com) ,I just saw your profile here and I was very attracted over it,then i will love to share some words with you and tell you about me and If you are looking for a serious girl,know that you found me Waiting to read from you soonest. Dion.
Inserito da labelle Domenica 25 Maggio 2011 alle 19:59
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #11 - 18. Juni 2011 um 11:53

http://www.pakmates.com/member.php?u=354

Zitat:

Hello my dear,
You know,according to me friendship is very valuable.Meeting a person always brings you something new.
It is therefore a great experience for me to communicate with others at the end of the world from different backgrounds and also different religions.
So if you're a serious person looking for a serious girl,know that you found me.
I hope this email finds you in good health, I come across your profile through this site and i deem it very necessary to get in touch with you for friendship and serious relationship here is my e-mail address (dionfavour@yahoo.com) where you can contact me to facilitate the communication between you and me.
Also I want you to reply me here (dionfavour@yahoo.com) then I am not all at the time in this site.
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #12 - 18. Juni 2011 um 11:54

http://www.intimi.ro/profile/mas76/comentarii/

Zitat:

glori4ever
05 octombrie 2007
Good day Sir, How are you doing today i hope all is well with you? If so Thanks be to God , Dear I am writting this letter with due respect and heartful of tears since we have not known or meet ourselves previously I am asking for your assistance after I have gone through a profile that speaks good of you. I want to find out if it’s possible for you to deal with individual as to investment. My dear i will be so glad if you can allow me and lead me to the right channel towards your assistance to my situation now.I will make my proposal well known to you. I would like to use this opportunity to introduce myself to you. Well I am Gloria pamuta 23 yer old girl from Liberia in west Africa,i am a daughter of late Dr John pamuta my late father was the personal advicer to the former head of state president Charles Taylor who is now in exile, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning killing my mother and my father It was only me that is alive now, and i managed to make my way to near by country, The main reason why I am contacting you now is to seek your assistance in the area of my future investment and also to help me to transfer the money that he deposited in finacier company over to your possession. the amount is (US$ 2.8 Million dollars) he made this deposit some years back,the money was deposited as a family tresure which i am the nest of kin.I am now asking you to stand on my behalf as my partner, and in time of claiming the money and investment as well. I have made up my mind to offer you 25%of the total money, while the remaining will go into a productive business for me or you take me as your daugther to manage the money, As I have mention earlier I will make the procedure to this transaction to be well know to you. Pls attach your direct and full contact address as you reply to me. please contact me with this e-mail addrerss so that i will give you the full information.(gloria_207@yahoo.com) Thanks and God Bless you,yours, Miss Gloria.
     niceladyforyou
26 februarie 2010
Bună ziua draga mea, Ştii, în funcţie de mine prietenia este foarte valuable.Meeting o persoană intotdeauna va aduce ceva nou. Prin urmare, este o experienţă extraordinară pentru mine de a comunica cu alte persoane, la sfârşitul lumii din diferite medii şi religii, de asemenea, diferite. Deci, dacă sunteţi o persoană serioasă caută o fată serioasă, să ştii că ai găsit pe mine. Sper ca acest e-mail vă găseşte în stare bună de sănătate, am venit peste profilul dvs. prin intermediul acestui site-ului º i i consideră că este foarte necesar să intre în contact cu tine pentru prietenie si relatie serioasa aici este meu de e-mail (dionfavour@yahoo.com) în cazul în care puteţi să mă contactaţi pentru a facilita comunicarea intre tine si mine. De asemenea, vreau să-mi răspundă aici (dionfavour@yahoo.com), atunci eu sunt, nu toate la momentul în acest site. 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #13 - 18. Juni 2011 um 11:54

http://www.intimi.ro/profile/glori4ever/

Zitat:

mimigirl4u@yahoo.com ( glori4ever )
Sex : fata
Varsta : 27 ani
Nascut la : 4 septembrie 1984
Zodie : Fecioara
Judet : Satu Mare
Oras : satu mare
Telefon : Daca vrei sa vezi datele de contact trebuie sa iti upgradezi contul!
Click aici pentru a-ti upgrada contul
Descriere : I am good looking young girl with love
and unserstanding caring in all i do
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #14 - 18. Juni 2011 um 11:55

http://www.scappo.it/post.php?a=stp&pID=10057

Zitat:

Scappo.it

Registrati!

Voglio scappare in: Europa - Francia
     Bandiera Francia

Precisamente a: paris

Perchè voglio scappare: Vorrei scappare perchè l'ho fatto una volta e ho avuto la brillante idea di tornare...assaporare la civiltà e tornare qui è stato come una secchiata di acqua gelida. Tornassi indietro probabilmente non farei lo stesso errore...

Spero di trovare: Tutto quello che non ho qui...anche se un vecchio proverbio dice CAMBI CIELO MA I PROBLEMI TI RINCORRONO...magari se mi nascondo bene riesco a fregarli Zwinkernd

Inserito da GiorgiaB Venerdì 7 Aprile 2011 alle 16:28

71 visite | 1 commento | 0 voti | gradimento

Tutti i post sull'Europa | Tutti i post su Francia

Condividi il post su: 
     [Condividi il post su Facebook]   [Condividi il post su MySpace]   [Condividi il post su Twitter]   [Condividi il post su Friendfeed]
Vota il post
Che voto dai al post?      
Commenta il post

Commenti

Hello, I hope that you are doing very fine, i am Miss Dion, it will please me to have good communication with you, if you don't mind to reply me here (dionfavour@yahoo.com),I just saw your profile here and I was very attracted by your profile,then i will love to share some words with you and tell you about me and If you are looking for a serious girl,know that you found me Waiting to read from you soonest. Dion.
Inserito da labelle Domenica 24 Maggio 2011 alle 15:04
« Zuletzt geändert: 02. September 2011 um 14:57 von lemansue »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema