Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Gery Larry <gerylarry@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 3578 mal)

pick-up_game
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: Swisttal
Gery Larry <gerylarry@yahoo.com>
01. Juni 2011 um 10:45

Kennt jemand diese Masche?? gerylarry@yahoo.com (scam or noscam?)
Hilfe! Kennt jemand gerylarry@yahoo.com? Er schreibt fantastisch und sendet mir dauernd Liebesbriefe?? 
Seine Facebookseite ist merkwürdig?

Fw: MORE ABOUT ME JUST FOR YOU TO NO AM REAL 
1 EmpfängerCC: EmpfängerSie Weitere
Details ausblenden VON:Gery Larry  31.Mai 2011 

i am looking for and am interest in a relationship on a long term basis with one woman. I am by nature kind, romantic, very affectionate, understanding and very passionate and in intimacy I enjoy giving and receiving affection, and am very open-minded and adventurous as well. I am a well-educated, working professional. I enjoy reading, dancing, walking on the beach, fishing, camping, going to movies, just hanging out, and other fun things. I am very sincere and would enjoy a true romantic and fulfilling relationship. I am also down to earth, honest, not judgmental in any way, and very giving in a relationship as well as in intimacy. neither do i drink. Someone who will be there for me in good times and bad times as well, someone who will be there for me in goood times and bad times as well, someone who will give me her attention and show me her affection as well, and someone i could givepassionate kisses and make sweet love...

I'm adventurous, romantic, sweet, caring, honest, loyal and some would say sexy. I suppose it depends on your definition of sexy however. I love a good conversation and a great debate.. And trust me, I know the difference between a debate and an argument. I'm a lover, not a fighter. But, I will fight very hard for my loved ones. Family and close friends mean the world to me, and I would do anything for the people in my life. I get bored easily, so I try to keep things exciting both in my career and my personal life. That doesn't mean that I don't enjoy a quiet evening at home, cuddled up in front of the TV watching a good movie. With the right person, anything can be fun. I'm silly and goofy, but also understand there is a time and a place for fun and games. My mother raised me to be a man, and I am in all aspects of the word.

I'm a gentle man with big heart and beautiful personality! I'm the caretaker type. When you are on the side of the road with a flat, I'm the guy who stops. When you are coming through the door, I'm the guy who holds it for you and gives you a humble smile and a soft hello. I work hard with my mind and my hands and I am more "in tune" with life than most people. well educated professional man ,am a Cool ,respectful, and comprehensive person.Who really wants to exprience love in its full sense.I am very social,an outgoing person.  I am well balanced in my life. I am a man of true character who believes in giving everyone a fair chance.

I have established some very well thoughtout career goals with a clear path and plan to achieve success which is controlling my own destiny and not all the money in the world.  I do have my Christian faith to credit for my life, attitude and success; however, I don't use the name of God to attract women for my character speaks for itself. I am not the type of man who is focused entirely on himself. 
« Zuletzt geändert: 12. Dezember 2011 um 13:44 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Re: Gery Larry <gerylarry@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 01. Juni 2011 um 11:02

@ pick-up_game

Smiley

Der Quelltext zu der Mail und Bilder wenn du noch hättest, dann wäre dein Beitrag vollständig.

Wie du Bilder hochlädst und wie und wo du den Quelltext einer Mail findest kannst du in den Boardregeln nachlesen.
Dort werden schon einige deiner Fragen beantwortet.
Benutze zum schnelleren Auffinden einfach den Tab dafür am oberen Seitenrand.
« Zuletzt geändert: 01. Juni 2011 um 12:47 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #2 - 01. Juni 2011 um 13:26

Lt. seinem Yahoo-Profil vom 11.02. will er in Houston wohnen, wogegen er auf FB seinen Wohnort mit Dallas angibt.
Aber na gut...er kann ja umgezogen sein.

Infos von Yahoo:
Zitat:
Gery Larry
Updates erhalten

55 - Männlich - Houston, Texas

Infos von FB:
Zitat:
Gery Larry
Wohnt in Dallas

Allgemeines
Über Gery      How does one describe themselves in a 200 character minimum? I will give it an attempt by saying that I'm a 55 year man, Engineer a Widowed and a proud father. I am a giving person, a warm, loving and affectionate man who cares for others and enjoys life to the fullest. I am easy going and prefer to live in peace and with a positive attitude. I am analytical, intelligent, educated, confidant, mature. I have a down to earth personality love to laugh and have fun. I have a great deal of compassion for the things of the world, but also have passion for the special people in my life. I have no problem sharing anything of myself, with that being said that is only with the right person for me, one that is not selfish of her time or herself. I desire to be with someone that communicates well and is not an avoider when it comes to working out situations, if any shall arise. I like someone who is level-headed and is capable of thinking outside of the box, no offense but I do not do well at all with the mentally challenged in a relationship (no baggage- carriers), you know who you are, for you deal with you every day. I'm interested in a woman who is in tune and confident within himself. I seek a companion, whereas we are good to and for one another.
Geschlecht      Männlich

« Zuletzt geändert: 12. Dezember 2011 um 13:43 von »  

gerylarry_profile1.jpg ( 20 KB | Downloads )
gerylarry_profile1.jpg
gerylarry_profile2.jpg ( 89 KB | Downloads )
gerylarry_profile2.jpg
gerylarry1.jpg ( 102 KB | Downloads )
gerylarry1.jpg
gerylarry2.jpg ( 139 KB | Downloads )
gerylarry2.jpg
gerylarry3.jpg ( 88 KB | Downloads )
gerylarry3.jpg
gerylarry4.jpg ( 16 KB | Downloads )
gerylarry4.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #3 - 01. Juni 2011 um 13:29

-
« Zuletzt geändert: 12. Dezember 2011 um 13:45 von »  

gerylarry5.jpg ( 50 KB | Downloads )
gerylarry5.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #4 - 01. Juni 2011 um 13:34

@ pick-up_game

Scammerduft liegt in der Luft.

Sämtliche Textpassagen sind bei Google zu finden.
Es gibt unzählige männliche und weibliche Profile damit und ebensoviele Scameinträge.

Jetzt wäre natürlich noch der Quelltext wichtig, damit wir wissen, wo er seine Mails einliefert. Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

pick-up_game
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: Swisttal
Antwort #5 - 01. Juni 2011 um 13:55

VON:Gery Larry 
AN:XXX@yahoo.de 
Mail markiert 
16:02 Dienstag, 31.Mai 2011 

i am looking for and am interest in a relationship on a long term basis with one woman. I am by nature kind, romantic, very affectionate, understanding and very passionate and in intimacy I enjoy giving and receiving affection, and am very open-minded and adventurous as well. I am a well-educated, working professional. I enjoy reading, dancing, walking on the beach, fishing, camping, going to movies, just hanging out, and other fun things. I am very sincere and would enjoy a true romantic and fulfilling relationship. I am also down to earth, honest, not judgmental in any way, and very giving in a relationship as well as in intimacy. neither do i drink. Someone who will be there for me in good times and bad times as well, someone who will be there for me in goood times and bad times as well, someone who will give me her attention and show me her affection as well, and someone i could givepassionate kisses and make sweet love...

I'm adventurous, romantic, sweet, caring, honest, loyal and some would say sexy. I suppose it depends on your definition of sexy however. I love a good conversation and a great debate.. And trust me, I know the difference between a debate and an argument. I'm a lover, not a fighter. But, I will fight very hard for my loved ones. Family and close friends mean the world to me, and I would do anything for the people in my life. I get bored easily, so I try to keep things exciting both in my career and my personal life. That doesn't mean that I don't enjoy a quiet evening at home, cuddled up in front of the TV watching a good movie. With the right person, anything can be fun. I'm silly and goofy, but also understand there is a time and a place for fun and games. My mother raised me to be a man, and I am in all aspects of the word.

I'm a gentle man with big heart and beautiful personality! I'm the caretaker type. When you are on the side of the road with a flat, I'm the guy who stops. When you are coming through the door, I'm the guy who holds it for you and gives you a humble smile and a soft hello. I work hard with my mind and my hands and I am more "in tune" with life than most people. well educated professional man ,am a Cool ,respectful, and comprehensive person.Who really wants to exprience love in its full sense.I am very social,an outgoing person.  I am well balanced in my life. I am a man of true character who believes in giving everyone a fair chance.

I have established some very well thoughtout career goals with a clear path and plan to achieve success which is controlling my own destiny and not all the money in the world.  I do have my Christian faith to credit for my life, attitude and success; however, I don't use the name of God to attract women for my character speaks for itself. I am not the type of man who is focused entirely on hims
« Zuletzt geändert: 01. Juni 2011 um 14:19 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #6 - 01. Juni 2011 um 14:04

please also the Quelltext poste!!!!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #7 - 01. Juni 2011 um 14:09

@ pick-up_game

So findest du den Quelltext bei t-online: http://anti-scam.de/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1298653387
Klick einfach auf den Link.  Zwinkernd

Die Quelltext der beiden Mails wären jetzt sehr wichtig!! Um nicht zu sagen ausschlaggebend.
« Zuletzt geändert: 01. Juni 2011 um 14:11 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #8 - 01. Juni 2011 um 14:20

@ pick-up_game

Ich sehe gerade, dass es die gleiche Email noch einmal ist.
Bitte poste uns den Quelltext, damit wir feststellen können, woher die Mail kommt.  Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #9 - 01. Juni 2011 um 14:24

Er scheint ein Fan der American-Football-Mannschaft Pittsburgh Steelers zu sein.
Seine Shirts, Caps und Jacken tragen das Logo dieser Mannschaft.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #10 - 17. Juli 2011 um 16:28

Zitat:

Auch zu finden bei:

Terry Promise / Fredrick Potter / Michael / Winterdd Curry <terry.promise@yahoo.com> <fredrickpotter_901@yahoo.com> <winterddcurry@yahoo.com>

Craig Simmons <csimmons045@yahoo.com>

Bei beiden Maileinlieferungen über Nigeria.

Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 12. Dezember 2011 um 13:46 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema