Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Elena <9flower@rambler.ru> (Gelesen: 1594 mal)

chiccologee
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: hamburg
Elena <9flower@rambler.ru>
28. Mai 2011 um 20:47

Hallo!!!
Habe am Mittwoch eine email von einem unbekannten Mädchen aus der Ukraine erhalten. 
Anfangs klang es ja sehr verlockend, aber mittlerweile zweifle ich daran. Ist nur ein Fake. 
Wäre nett, wenn ihr mir eure Meinungen, bzw Erfahrungen mitteilen könnt.

Hello S…!
Thank you for you message  so much.
I want to tell you little about myself. My name is Elena. I am 23 y. o. I am a student at the university. After classes I have work. I like nurture, animals, sports, because I prefer healthy lifestyle.   
There are I am looking only serious relationship. I want to find a good, strong, interesting man. As for me I prefer a man with knowledge of life who want a serious relationship.  who make me happy and who I can love and care about him. I want that between me and my man always will be love and tenderness. It is very important for me.
I send some photos for you. you can see me:) hope that you will like and in other two photos I'm with my cousin(She is blonde) and on other with friend.I hope that you will like to communicate with me Smiley
I will wait for your answer.
Your Elena.

Hier noch  die ID des Scammers:

9flower@rambler.ru
« Zuletzt geändert: 29. Mai 2011 um 08:11 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Re: Elena <9flower@rambler.ru>
Antwort #1 - 28. Mai 2011 um 21:04

chiccologee schrieb on 28. Mai 2011 um 20:47:
Habe am Mittwoch eine email von einen unbekannten Mädchen aus der Ukraine erhalten.

Wo steht das?

« Zuletzt geändert: 28. Mai 2011 um 22:00 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

chiccologee
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #2 - 28. Mai 2011 um 21:23

Hello, my new Friend xxxxx!
I am very glad to meet you. Thank you for writing to me. Since childhood, I have a dream of what should be the best relationship. I want to have a husband who will love me, care for me, support in difficult times, who could be with me in joy and in sorrow. One day I want to live in a cosy house. I want to make a home cozy, full of tenderness and warmth. I want to care, support and respect my beloved husband. Very important to me that between me and my husband was love and trust. It is important to family happiness! If I love a man, I am ready for him to do anything!! I am ready to completely surrender to the man. I want to have romance in our relationship:)  it's concern your question. 
I like your photos and you know it's very kind that you let your dog dont' pay any rent:) It's nice that you love animals, i have cat) Why you can't see my photos - cause i have very slowly Internet in my university and to download them 0 took a lot of time , i tried few times, but decide to stop. So, i think you will happy to see me here yes? And please send me your photos also! will be nice to have them in my box, cause i cant' copy from site. 
You are right that we need to ask all question. and i think i understand about what you want to ask: DO I SEARCH MAN FROM ABROAD FOR BETTER LIFE? YES?
From one side of course we all search for better and for nice life. And if i can life in good country with good salary - I'll be happy as other normal people: man and woman. But if you ask can i live with any man, who will like me, for this better life - no. I can't be with man whom i don't like, respect and have no feelings. Maybe girl who can - they are lucky, but it's not for me. 
But return to questions. Why here.. I live in small town, here all man after 24-25 are married or prepare to this event. So, as you understand free man here are or drunk or not serious... and i don't have possibility to spent time in night clubs or cafe, for me better come here and have a dialogue with man whom i like. 
and the most important i think here we can see each other habits, what we like and so on. I think it's much better then meet each other, sleep together and then understand that we are not for each other. 
And what about your opinion? Will be nice to know your views.Smiley 
My name is Elena, my surname is Prokopenko. I am 23 years old, my birthday 21 of May. I live in Kakhovka, Ukraine. It is a beautiful small town. But I was born in Voznesensk, Ukraine. I am still a student. I thought very long over the choice of my profession. Since I like to communicate with new people and have good organizing skills I chose the profession of the manager of hotel business. This is a very demanding profession. It requires a lot of patience, understanding and respect for people. The hotel business - is a hospitality industry. Now I am on the last, fifth year at the university. 
But since I want to be independent from my parents, I am working in a flower shop after my classes. It doesn't pay much, but at least I don't have to ask my parents for food or clothes or any other needs a girl of my age may have Smiley Sure, I wish I could have found a work on my speciality and have some practise in a travel agency or in a hotel, but unfortunately it is difficult to find  a vacant place there, because in Ukraine this business develops slowly. Experts are more then travel agencies or hotels Griesgrämig, because there are not too many tourists in Ukraine and people who can afford travelling either. But in Ukraine will be Euro 2012 and our builders will build some new hotels I hope. It will be fine and maybe that time I'll find work of my dreams:)) 
I also hope that our people will be more financially stable and will be able to afford traveling around the world too, as it's very upsetting for me to realize that Ukrainian people sometimes never leave the place, where they were born and see the world only through their tv-sets, and I am sure, world is such an amazing place to discover with all its beautiful natural and urban resorts. I probably talk too much on the matter of my favorite subjects! And you  - what resort you like the most or hotel?
As you can see, studying is very interesting for me, cause i like my future profession and at the same time, it was very exiting to start my independent life and try my powers, as to study here I had to go from my parents and leave everything that was dear for me since very childhood. It was a difficult, but a very nice experience for me. And I can tell that I am an adult person, who can think and take decisions on her own. And I think I am mature enough to start a family of my own, as I don't think a female mission is to make a career, don't take me wrong, I meant saying career should not be a bother to fulfill the main female mission - make her beloved man  happy and create a happy and comfortable atmosphere in her family. I see my main mission this way also. And this is why at times I am feeling very lonely, as I have so much love inside of me to share with the man I love and I thought I should give it a try and look for him, wherever he is in this Big Planet, I decided not to narrow the geography of my search with just the place I stay in, as I have never been a narrow-minded person and would rather call myself a daughter of the Universe, as I believe that the whole Earth is my Home, not just the place I was born. This is why, I think it will be no problem for me to adjust to a new life in any country of the world, since I am easy and speak the language well. Well, back to me, I don't want you to think everything is so bad in my life and I am an upset-type of a person, who is doing nothing than taking pity of herself for being this lonely, that's not true! As I have my family and friends! Now I live with two friends of mine Olga and Rita, we rent the flat and share the cost for three, this way it's cheaper to afford. Olga studies with me and Rita works as a waitress in a cafe. I am sending you some pictures of me with my friends (on the left it's Olga, Rita is on the right ).
I will also tell you a few words about my family. My mother is Mariya Nikolaevna, she is is a housewife. My father Mikhail Ivanovich is a builder. I love them very much. We have a good relationships. Our family is very strong and friendly. Now I feel that I want to make my own family. I want to find a good, intelligent men, who can take care about me and whom I can make happy. 
TEll me about your family, please!!  
By the way you live in Turkey or in Hamburg and why it's the most wonderful? you like people? atmosphere? 
I have many different hobbies. I collect CDs of Russian and Ukrainian comedies. I like cooking different dishes. In my free time I go to the swimming pool, or to the gym. I like to dance very much. I started to do it when I was 11 years old:) What do you want to know else about myself? Feel free to ask me and, also tell me some more things about yourself! Your work, family, friends, hobbies, interests, - everything about you is very interesting for me. 
By for now. 
Looking forward for your next letter! Your Elena. 

das ist die zweite email von ihr...
« Zuletzt geändert: 28. Mai 2011 um 22:02 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

chiccologee
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #3 - 28. Mai 2011 um 21:27

Hello again, my Dear xxxxx.
I was happy to get your soon answer. I was very much hoping to get it back, that’s why I am unbelievably happy to find it in my mailbox! Thanks a lot for making my day Smiley
How are you? How was your day? 
I am fine, because we have a good weather in my town today. We had a lot of sunshine all day long and it helps a lot, especially in such weather. Sometimes I feel like I am getting my energy from the sun, like a solar battery, but now I think I have found one more way to get charged! Guess which one? By talking to you Smiley I wish I could talk to you all day!
Unfortunately, I don't have Internet at home. So I am sitting in the Internet cafe now. I had half an hour free before I go to swimming pool and thought I would get here and check if you have written me back, and happy I am that you did!!! I want to communicate with you very much! I dont' smoke and can drink one 1-2 glass of wine. you can smoke my father smoke, but i don't like it.
Thanks a lot for telling me about yourself. You sound to have a very interesting life. And i begin to think that Humburg is the best place in the words really:)) you know it will be nice to see it one day. I'm happy that you understand me right with relation and as concerns serious. I think man have to try to make the life better, to care about woman, but in my country man have salary of 120-150 dollars and only tell that life is hard. And from other side woman  work in 2 work, care about children and so on. I think man have tyo be a little ambitious and not take funds from the wife or parents... and other thing - drink, everybody if you want to come on week end in shop take a lot of beer, wine and so on.. i don't like it.  i think there are many thing which you can enjoy and it's not head ache in the morning.
Soon you will have birthday! - will you have party and what will you get on it? As concern me i lie travel but was only in Ukraine. I see your link - very interesting but hard to understand.
Tell me more about your hobbies and how do you spend your free time? I like to sew, but now have a little time.  It is very interesting for me, cause it’s new and unusual to me to speak to someone who lives so far away, and it was always interesting for me what life abroad is like! You probably will be surprised, cause it’s all very usual to you and it’s something that you probably don’t even notice. But for me, every single thing you say is new and unusual, so, don’t be surprised with me excitement and many questions! And you may ask me anything what’s interesting for you about me and my country! I will always try my best to answer you and give you a truthful picture of what my life here is like.
I probably have to tell you some more about myself. And you know, it’s quite hard speaking about myself. But I’ll try. My main character’s feature, I guess, is that I am very responsible. If I have promised to do something for someone, I will try to do this no matter what it takes me. I am always punctual, cause I do not like making someone wait for me. And just the idea of making someone waist his time, waiting for me kills me. But I am not a prune, no way, believe me!
I am told to have a good sense of humor. I like cheerful and sociable people around. I think we all need to look at life positively and smile to it, and then, I am sure, Life will smile us back!
I am also a very purposeful person. I have a lot of dreams, desires, aspirations and goals. I belive that if you really want something very much and go towards your goal, then your dream will obviously become a reality. I believe what Richard Bach says : No dream is given to you without a power to make it true.
I try to help everyone who needs my help. I surely love and help my parents too, and besides my parents I have more relatives, who I love and care about.
I have an aunt Anna. She has two daughters Alina and Katya. They are my cousins. We see each other not very often because they live in another city.
I also have one grandmother left. I love her very much. She is not only my grandmother, she is my best friend. When I visit her I like to hear some stories about her life which has not been always easy, I should say. During the Second World War she was a child. So she knows the horror of war not just by Hollywood movies. And she learnt me to appreciate the freedom of living under the peaceful blue sky, which too many people forget to appreciate nowadays.
She always gave me good advises and supported me, we have our own secrets. I have told you that we have a very friendly family and we like to celebrate holidays together, my granny has a big house in a village and we go to her place for big celebrations! I wish you could only see us!!Sometimes there are 20 people there and it's terribly noisy:)! My granny and her sister, all aunts and  uncles, grandchildren...that’s quite a number of people, I should say! And recently we had a big event! My granny had her first grandgrandchild!! She was so happy to have managed to live this long and become grandgrandma Smiley She had tears in her eyes! She’s so sincere and open and doesn’t afraid to be herself! I love her for this and try to be like her in many spheres.
She is very happy when we are all together, but telling the truth, being this old, she gets tired very fast. She is 80 years old now!We try to visit her as often as we can to help her. and you gather  together with your relatives??? Do you make present for each other?
i forget to tell that you send me nice photo, you have wonderful dogs.
Oh! There is one more member of my family I forgot telling you about! This is my cat. Her name is Nensy. She is beautiful =))) I have her for two years already. She was pregnant recently. And now I have four kittens. They are very little and so cute. Like four furry balls! I love to play with them=))) I am sending you some pictures of my cat and her kittens. I hope you like and also hope you are not bored with my long letter, I just wanted to tell you as much as possible about me and my family and went into details! Hope you are not snorring at your computer there...
Please, write me back soon and tell me about your character and about your relatives. What do you appreciate in a person? Do you have any pets? I'll be happy to hear more about you. 
Unfortunately, I must leave you now. I am afraid of being late to the pool. 
Take care there.  
Your friend Elena.

Und das ist die dritte und letzte mail von ihr...
« Zuletzt geändert: 28. Mai 2011 um 22:02 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Antwort #4 - 28. Mai 2011 um 21:31

@ chiccologee

Hast du mal die Boardregeln gelesen? Ich denke wohl nicht.
Poste immer vollständig. 

Mail, den Quelltext dazu und die Bilder, die du bekommen hast. Mit solch zerpflückten Sachen können wir nur wenig anfangen.
Sollte eigentlich nicht schwierig sein.
« Zuletzt geändert: 28. Mai 2011 um 22:03 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

chiccologee
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #5 - 28. Mai 2011 um 21:52

sorry aber ich glaube das ich etwas zu blöd dafür bin. kann bei outlook kein Quelltext erkennen, und fotos bekomme ich komischer weise auch nicht hochgeladen... hmmm
und die boardregeln hab ich gelesen und auch versucht zu verstehen  unentschlossen
« Zuletzt geändert: 28. Mai 2011 um 22:03 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Antwort #6 - 28. Mai 2011 um 22:11

Wie man Bilder hochladet, findest du hier:

Bilderupload

Wie man einen Quelltext findet, findest du hier:

HOW TO - Quelltext aus Mails auslesen

Und noch etwas, was in den Boardregeln steht.

Zitat:
Rechtschreibung: Ich lege Wert auf gepflegte Rechtschreibung. Kleine Fehler werden von mir korrigiert. Sollte es jedoch überhand nehmen,
gibts den berühmten Löschbutton. Groß- und Kleinschreibung beachten. Jemand der nur Großbuchstaben schreibt, 
will sich nur hervortun und jemand der nur Kleinbuchstaben schreibt verhält sich ängstlich. Beides ist nicht erwünscht.
Immer daran denken, Google liest mit. Wir sind alle einmal in die Schule gegangen und einen Gruß nach Pisa müssen wir nicht gerade senden.

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema