Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Joy <aideyanjoy@hotmail.com> (Gelesen: 1556 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Joy <aideyanjoy@hotmail.com>
27. Mai 2011 um 21:38

from www.waydate.com 

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
Dating with joyce12: my name is Joyce, i am tall and fair in compl...

joyce12
   - 31 y/o female
   - from Nelson, Nelson, New Zealand
   - English, English, English
   - seeking a Man from 26 to 36 y/o

Last logged in: 2011-05-27 06:42:50

joyce12 are looking for

I look for a      Man
Looking for an age range      26-36
Looking for a height      I prefer not to say
Looking for a body type      Average
Relationship      Marriage, Relationship, Romance

Personal details of joyce12

Name      joyce
Sex      female
Children      0
Want children      No
Date of birth      1980 February 25
Height      I prefer not to say
Body type      I prefer not to say
Ethnicity      I prefer not to say
Religion      I prefer not to say
Marital status      I prefer not to say
Education      I prefer not to say
Occupation      I prefer not to say
Income      I prefer not to say
Smoker      I prefer not to say
Drinker      I prefer not to say

About joyce12

Description:
my name is Joyce, i am tall and fair in completion, average body figure.i am here to meet my soul mate.

Ideal match description:
i am looking for a honest man, how has respect for himself and other

Zitat:

joyce12
    31 y/o female
    Nelson, New Zealand

Hello!!!

My name is Joy, I am tall, good looking, perfect body figure and sexy. I saw your profile and was delighted to contact you, I hope you will be the true loving, honest and caring man that I have been looking 4, And I have something special to tell you about me, So please contact me directly through my email address at aideyanjoy@hotmail.com so that I can also send my picture directly to you.
Joy.
« Zuletzt geändert: 30. Mai 2011 um 22:11 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr10932 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Joy <aideyanjoy@hotmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 27. Mai 2011 um 21:42

Hello Dear Good Evening,
Hope you are pretty doing well over there? How is life going with you there, your family, your work and activities, hope they are all fine? As for me, I am doing well. Thanks for your mail and regards towards me, it really nice to read from you.  I pray may my email reach you in good health. First I must let you know that I don't like cheating, unfaithfulness and indecent heart, or someone I trusted with all my heart without having same trust for me. I have also had bad encounters too, when trying to find someone honest. But I suppose you have to kiss many frogs to find your prince or princess. I have met my share of frogs, maybe it is time to find my own prince or I have found my prince now as I received an email from you? Maybe both of us can be best friends, best lovers, or someone special that have been missing in our life, who knows? I have miss love and care before, now I really need a honest man with caring heart. My dreams is to meet a honest and caring man with open heart. If you are that man I will like us to meet each other soon if you really in need of a serious relationship with me. Well I know you have been patiently waiting to hear from me and also want to know about me.

My name is Joy, I am a single never married, am 31yrs,182cm tall,75kg, I am from Africa, living here in Dakar Senegal, i am also a hair dresser. I am a positive person, I am decent, honest, sincere, caring, open minded, easy going and patient to a limit. I like sports very well, music, dancing, singing, cooking, swimming. I am a social girl, good sense of humor with balanced character. I use to go to the store everyday, I sell food stuffs but I am not the owner of the store. I am selling for a woman as a sales girl. I learn a very good handwork which I am very perfect in that area but I use to survive with selling food stuffs for now. In any case I can reactivate myself in my feed of working if I have the opportunity to do so as a good hair dresser. I think I have to be very honest to you. My dad have earlier gone to bed for the past years and my mother is in the village managing life over there. I have one family relation as a brother here in Senegal living in a very far region and we hardly see each other but I am happy he is in a good health. My other younger brothers and sisters are doing well and some are living with my mother.

I am answering your mail to let you know that my dreams is to meet a honest man for serious relationship. The age difference does not matter to me. I am interested in a loyalty, honesty, politeness and maturity man. I want to be involve with an attentive person, gentle and a tender man. A motivated, understanding and ambitious person. I am not looking for someone who wants to play games or impose his wrong ideas on me just to fools me around. A man that really want to settle down with just one woman. I like to meet a man who knows the values of inner character of a woman, a man that will like us to meet each other face to face. I like a man with self respect and capable loving one woman with all his heart not a dancing heart here and there. I really like to meet someone that want to build a real relationship with a faithful heart but not some one that want to feed me with lies. I am interested to meet a man that understand love and relationship as trust as when two people choose to have it with open heart and trust. Just the way I am expecting you to be very open minded and honest to me. Everybody is a person with difference opinion, we all have our pluses and minuses, so I will like to hear your own opinion too.

I like this simple things in life, the greatest love of all is to learn to love our self so we can be able to love who ever we fall in love with. It took us a while to learn in life and we are still learning, life is a long process but when we live with understanding and trust it always come positive to us. Some people treat others the way they want to be treated but some never does. At one point in our life, we all need somebody to stand by us no matter what. That is why we should not make enemies because we never know when we might need the person to stand by us. I please to stop here for now, please do kindly tell me about yourself and send me your photos, also let me know what is your opinion about our correspondence. I really want to know if you are looking for serious and honest relationship with me. In a open heart, your like and dislike? Won't you? I have send my pics to you in my  mail now you will see my kind of person how i look like. Waiting to hear from you soon, take care and have a nice day.

Best regards,
Joy

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.150.177.18 with SMTP id z18cs327437ybe;
        Fri, 27 May 2011 11:38:13 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.52.114.104 with SMTP id jf8mr3430155vdb.193.1306521493135;
Return-Path: <aideyanjoy@hotmail.com>
Received: from blu0-omc3-s35.blu0.hotmail.com (blu0-omc3-s35.blu0.hotmail.com [65.55.116.110])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTP id w8si1203535vcs.58.2011.05.27.11.38.12;
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of aideyanjoy@hotmail.com designates 65.55.116.110 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.55.116.110;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of aideyanjoy@hotmail.com designates 65.55.116.110 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=aideyanjoy@hotmail.com
Received: from BLU155-W31 ([65.55.116.72]) by blu0-omc3-s35.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Fri, 27 May 2011 11:38:12 -0700
Message-ID: <BLU155-w3157AFDE86438416AA8712CC760@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: aideyanjoy@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
     boundary="_84335bf0-adfc-4b21-8fab-f8f4cc9f4a4c_"
X-Originating-IP: [41.214.110.157]
To: xxx@gmail.com>
Subject: Hello/from Joy
Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 18:38:11 +0000
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <4DDF9496.904@gmail.com>
References: <4DDF9496.904@gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 27 May 2011 18:38:12.0000 (UTC) FILETIME=[3B770200:01CC1C9D]

--_84335bf0-adfc-4b21-8fab-f8f4cc9f4a4c_
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
     boundary="_cfb209a2-3ad1-4a5a-952c-5fd95cdfa864_"

--_cfb209a2-3ad1-4a5a-952c-5fd95cdfa864_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
« Zuletzt geändert: 30. Mai 2011 um 22:11 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #2 - 27. Mai 2011 um 21:43

email over Senegal

Code
Alles auswählen
41.214.110.157 - Geo Information
IP Address 	41.214.110.157
Host 	41.214.110.157
Location 	SN SN, Senegal
City 	Dakar, 01 -
Organization 	SONATEL
ISP 	SONATEL
AS Number 	AS8346 Autonomous System 

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #3 - 28. Mai 2011 um 12:20

Dear XXX,

joyce12 ( 30415 ) is scammer send you spam message.

We have deleted joyce12 ( 30415 ) with all messages from WayDate site.

If you find other scam profiles, please click on "Scam Report" button.
We delete them fast and deny access by IP address.

Thank you for using WayDate!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #4 - 29. Mai 2011 um 11:19

Auf Facebook gibt es auch ein Profil von ihr. Dort gibt sie an, die Itohan Girls Grammar School besucht zu haben.
Diese Schule konnte ich allerdings in Senegal nicht finden, sondern sie ist in Benin-City, Nigeria.
Smiley  Ob er Scammer wohl ausgewandert ist?

Zitat:
Aideyan Joy
Ist hier zur Schule gegangen: itohan girls

Ausbildung und Beruf
Schule      

itohan girls

Allgemeines
Geschlecht      Weiblich

« Zuletzt geändert: 30. Mai 2011 um 22:12 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1