Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Tracy <myhopeonu@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 2393 mal)

Opfer
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

Standort: Berlin
Tracy <myhopeonu@yahoo.com>
24. Mai 2011 um 08:24

Tracy Giles aus Lagos Nigeria meint Campuskiss.   Cool

I am Tracy from Casualkiss .. Will like to get to know you more better

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler:
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTA7YT0wO0Q9MjtTQ0w9NA==
X-Message-Status: n
X-SID-PRA: Tracy Giles <myhopeonu@yahoo.com>
X-AUTH-Result: NONE
X-Message-Info: Xujv7b1zb6z2eDIqnmvsiXXj3M8KQB925lWu4Q==
Received: from nm8.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com ([98.138.90.71]) by snt0-mc4-f23.Snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Mon, 23 May 2011 22:20:18 -0700
Received: from [98.138.90.51] by nm8.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 24 May 2011 05:20:18 -0000
Received: from [98.138.89.169] by tm4.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 24 May 2011 05:20:18 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1025.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 24 May 2011 05:20:18 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 10843.41223.bm@omp1025.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 19931 invoked by uid 60001); 24 May 2011 05:20:17 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1306214417; bh=zb2iRe0zrzhNK/dOYj4nWf/OWPmkewU7JZgakiBQNTw=; tent-Type; 60uCEdlrz1oZA=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  tent-Type;
  CC7zDtHsR1Noo=;
Message-ID: <769153.14825.qm@web120801.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: R.IMjncVM1lYF4LAGItMnxw3bCoEqg_XGCDegJ8A4gVufDa
.WrWYSPrFZ3egVl.ROZS1LDJE7txBOwXYK4vaPlcM1TGCEGbsJ29S_GUxtuq
aoq_su1fZYpSpsWLY.NIXRlr.8_2nbn_t2Xn5SSfaX7vUg_I2axLNA6iq9tl
WT4KjHXUmoCSnZo62DptJb_iMFtlPu275Ot2fsHQ3535oNGTxTq7ND_mB_I1
tRAi33AVkErCs_DocX4JWaNJWCFJZQMbLZTeWfaaiC7.zV.IeWyoCm_1GLNM
hHadNXI_CHvoM8XrVQnRL.jLEA8teS6Hkt_FkYJnIICTBh_kAqlcLWqNZ
Received: from [41.155.2.4] by web120801.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 23 May 2011 22:20:17 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/14.0.1 YahooMailWebService/0.8.111.303096
Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 22:20:17 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Hi
To: xxx@hotmail.com
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-270434286-1306214417=:14825"
Return-Path: myhopeonu@yahoo.com
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 24 May 2011 05:20:18.0611 (UTC) FILETIME=[45765030:01CC19D2]

--0-270434286-1306214417=:14825
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Juni 2011 um 16:18 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr20268 
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Indikation
Dagger
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Tracy <myhopeonu@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 24. Mai 2011 um 08:34

Opfer schrieb on 24. Mai 2011 um 08:24:
Tracy Giles aus Lagos Nigeria meint Campuskiss.

Wird wohl stimmen. Vier Tracer sagen das gleiche...

Eingeliefert über Nigeria

Code
Alles auswählen
41.155.2.4 - Geo Information
IP Address 41.155.2.4
Host dial-pool2.lg.starcomms.net
Location  NG, Nigeria
City Lagos, 05 -
Organization Starcomms Limited
ISP Starcomms Limited
AS Number AS33776 STARCOMMS-ASN

« Zuletzt geändert: 24. Mai 2011 um 08:38 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #2 - 24. Mai 2011 um 17:55

@ Opfer1507

Dann mal her mit den Profildaten von CampusKiss.
Am besten als Text reinkopieren - das kann Google auslesen.
Und wenn auf der Datingseite ein Bild ist einen Screenshot von der Seite.

Smiley

Lt Yahoo-Profil mit dem gleichen Bild will sie aus den USA kommen.

Zitat:
Tracy Giles
Updates erhalten

Weiblich - Chicago Heights, Illinois

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Opfer
General Counsel

Antwort #3 - 24. Mai 2011 um 18:29

Das Bild Ist von CampusKiss.  Cool

myhopeonu @ CampusKiss 

411:         Chicago Heights, Illinois
Stats:       29-year-old single female
Seeking:   men for date&friend
Last On:   May 24th, '11 1:30am       
Birthday:  Feb 12 Aquarius 
Sexuality: Straight

Hello Handsome,how are you doing today,Hope you feeling great,...My name is Tracy Giles 29yrs old from Chicago IL united state , .First and foremost, I'm honest, loyal and very down to earth. I am also adventurous, spontaneous, easygoing, open-minded, friendly, kind, intellectual, low maintenance, sensitive, nurturing, loving, outgoing, romantic, self confident, love to laugh and cuddle.I enjoy golfing, football, boating, hiking, scuba diving, snow skiing, working out, weekend trips, wine tasting, comedy clubs, live theater (I saw 3 Broadway shows in May 07), cooking, barbecuing, entertaining, hanging out with friends, intimate conversations, candlelit dinners, ball games, quite nights at home in sweats or a nice evening out in a gown. WOW... I think that covers it.I absolutely love SCUBA diving. Sky diving on the other hand may have looked fun, but I was absolutely terrified...both times! I'm also not the best golfer in the world, but I love the challenge it brings...I also love the trees (they usually stop my ball). I enjoy staying active and being in shape. I love to set physical goals and strive to achieve them , . As far as what I'm looking for in my ideal mate... I'm looking for someone who is honest, sincere, loyal, kind ( to both people and animals), can communicate (other than text messaging), mature, stable, outgoing, adventurous, spontaneous, a sense of humor is a must (I love to laugh), wants children and is secure enough in themselves to watch a chick flick / Buffalo Bills (did I mention I was loyal) game with me..Send me an email to my personal email address because i check it regularly every each day and i would like to send you a pic of me if you can leave me your email address ..too.PS..: Your age and distance doesnt bother me and if you are willing to give a chance to communicating with me i would be very glad to chat and tell you more about you.I am new to the site and i hope it works well for me as it has for other successful people,my email address is .myhopeonu@yahoo.com I can chat on the yahoo messenger too myhopeonu ,so hit me up and lets get to know more about each other..Have a lovely day..
Take Care

Tracy

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Opfer
General Counsel

Antwort #4 - 24. Mai 2011 um 18:36

Wieder Lagos Nigeria. Cool

Hello.

Thanks for the message,Well i really appreciate the time you take to drop me a note ,Well I am a very clean respectfully and understanding Girl and i am interested in getting to know you more better and see where things take us to,But before that I Will like you to get to know me more better and see if you Like me and also want the same My Real name is Tracy Giles...am 29yrs of age single with one son who is 3yrs old,I Do wish to have kids someday but with a man who s ready to give me Love and care.I work as dealer of interrior decorator just won an award for the project due to my business am not in the state right now am in West africa on a project will be back asoon as am done jst using 3days and still going to use more 1week and some days

I was born in spain and grew up in Liberian School in Queen College but now in (Chicago Heights IL)i lost my Mom in her process of giving birth to me as the first child.this does make me feel bad cos i never meet my mum. i only saw her Photos.but i just have a forgetful heart i learn to forget about something easily B cos i always stick on what the future brought to me.my Dad was the one who brought me up,but he had an accident 19 years since i was born he stay at the hospital for several days not until one morning 8.45am when the doctor called and give me this bad news that he his gone..
i have to take heart right now i do think and i cant believe i have gone through all this And i Understand the Principles on Life,I am glad i have such a forgetful heart B cos i should still be thinking about my loss right now but all is gone. I'm willing to raise my own family,i stand 5'6and about 137lbs. Blondy hairs and Brown eyes, Long hairs. I'm very laid-white and down-to-earth.I'm Single and completely unattached and would be glad if i encounter a man of high caliber,good attitude, self respect and ambition..
I'm into friendship,relationship or marriage depends on who i meet and what he want. I hope this work out for me B cos its my first time trying this online stuffs though, I was only encouraged by a friend who has had a past experience on it and so i thought i would give it a try since it's a stuffs that connect people from different parts of the world together

I am willing to Relocate as soon as I Found the right Person to spend the Rest of my Life with,someone who is caring,Honest and God Fearing,I am Looking for a Long Term Relationship with a Kind Hearted man.

I am not sure what happen in my last relationship and i don't like talking about it B cos i get upset and want to cry. I'm a touchy-freely type of girl

I'm in Nigerian presicelly due to my job I Came down here to get some Project done a and i will be back in 8 days time. i want you to know that am willing to relocate to the right man of my life when i find him, I am open and say what I mean and mean what I say with sincerity and high degree of honesty
I'm a Devoted Christian and I so much believe in God and His Word.and i attend church every Sunday.but wouldn't mind a man from different religion.
I am a Kind,Caring,Honesty,Loyal,Supportive and God Fearing woman.I Love to swim,Dance Read Bibles and also Love to Walk around the street to see the Beautiful things of Nature.I like to kiss and hug, and cuddle, but I won't smother you.I'm an honest, thoughtful, caring, clean,independent, fun, one man girl. Full of energy I like dancing to the oldies or country music, walking on the beach & boardwalk, going to the theater,traveling, roller coasters, horseback riding, dining in or out,or just working around the house am a socially conscious individual who cares about others and places great value in living a life of meaning. (Whatever that means?) I am compassionate, fun loving and have an appreciation of life in all its quirks living a life filled with purpose.Hmmm...I would like to add that I like the word "intentional"..life should be lived intentionally People are most important to me...how we treat others...by our actions or inactions, living together in the world and knowing that there is life beyond the secluded parameters in which we live in...voting for individuals who make decisions based upon the better of society as a whole versus the needs of a collected few

I'd also like to find a fun companion ..... everything starts as friends and hopefully (fingers crossed) something more will naturally occur. I'm just a little tired of spending weekends alone, tired of declining party invites cause I have no one to take

I try to be good - really I do! Really really! Well ... I'm not big on crowds or the "bar" scene ... I like smaller, more intimate environments. Not a HUGE drinker, I don't smoke, no drugs (ever). I like having fun "au-natural,favorite things Baksheeshes this is kinda vague, so I'll just throw them out there cotton candy, roller coasters, horror movie feasts, massages, baking chock-chip cookies, rainy nights, hot tubs, Vegas, VIVO, deep kisses, egg rolls, puppies, campfires,Am I interesting? Am I ambitious? Funny? Outgoing? Caring? And do I embody all that is the epitome of woman?

Well, what if I tell you a little about myself and hopefully you'll be convinced that, in fact, I AM the greatest woman ever! I have to admit that I’m a little curious, and a bit hopeful to be able to meet someone as quirky as me..

Yes, I called myself quirky! I prize myself in keeping it honest, because I truly believe that honesty and truth is all we have. I love to make fun of myself and I know I have an
“interesting” sense of humor.. You either get me or you don’t! I like reading (can you believe I openly admit that!).
My first love is law. I've always known that there's a lawyer in me & I can't wait to start exploring what I'm meant to do in life. I love to listen to all kinds of music! I like to sing,I really love to smile and that includes putting a smile on someone else’s face. I live my life the best way I know how. I love to discover new things. I love to work out, especially in the outdoors when I go hiking or running

I TALK A LOT! and It’s probably my greatest flaw, but who doesn’t have flaws right? It’s what makes us unique! So, here is an idea of who I am! Hope you like what you hear and see and if you do, I'd love to hear from you,I Will be Hoping to hear something from you even a Short Not about yourself Here are some Photo's Send me some too,I am done with my Papers work now I Need to get some sleep for about 4hrs before i go to work tomorrow,Take care Hugs s and Kissie

I'll be waiting to read from you as soon as you get this and tell me more about you and also attach some recent picture of yourself to me ..

Tracy

Spoiler:
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTE7YT0xO0Q9MDtTQ0w9MA==
X-Message-Info: Kk8LM1HgAJoWVvevyZNobGNwpQ0eTrQWYN2jUQ==
Received: from nm1-vm4.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com ([98.138.91.161]) by col0-mc2-f47.Col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Tue, 24 May 2011 00:14:42 -0700
Received: from [98.138.90.49] by nm1.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 24 May 2011 07:14:42 -0000
Received: from [98.138.89.252] by tm2.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 24 May 2011 07:14:42 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1044.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 24 May 2011 07:14:42 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 422827.66437.bm@omp1044.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 144 invoked by uid 60001); 24 May 2011 07:14:42 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1306221282; bh=m8VZ5rCXsl3NWIUDP7d4ScCWhuhnYq7zBTmK/PlUIhk=; -Version:Content-Type; O/5mSNtT/eMPk=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  -Version:Content-Type;
  gqTUs2Lvhf1gc=;
Message-ID: <302329.99780.qm@web120812.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: AbHfqiAVM1mUbOMp2Mc.tDOSM43VZPTvCbaPLy_G5ktF9TO
ZAiBRSWiEikB7v4VTYQFX3x2TDM3SENU9zoazXz03jK6_mJALz4V2B3yS41I
DkyiucN12K8M5TAj1lvBz2dfvwsN7rXrr_cr4PAEBiCRVwd8qDhXFgKGMwWj
8770K4mebRszcbdCY1SiVgdK8NnuioB9BbrYaqqEd32ibV3KClaRRrfuhzq0
bLgq1H_8a5B6woRAkUxMOgIWeVoRbEuHtzhWP7U1sGchco3QatjjVWFD7jFa
B6imRNBSROORmHWHODCXJwVrFz.zKX1ts8z1_xInZMv3jrML6e2SuiIap8yv
19lLGNQkDb8ADtfw.6jPq3YXbENBaXMICEnaHJEHti_438rLUl_z0e2Bjfg-
-
Received: from [41.155.2.206] by web120812.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 24 May 2011 00:14:42 PDT
Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 00:14:42 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Post from Berlin...
To: xxx <xxx@hotmail.com>
In-Reply-To: <BLU156-w5368FD4EA0C42C8BEC86E7FE750@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-267200366-1306221282=:99780"
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 24 May 2011 07:14:43.0031 (UTC) FILETIME=[40F9AE70:01CC19E2]

--0-267200366-1306221282=:99780
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #5 - 24. Mai 2011 um 19:27

Komplett gleiche Mail wie bei Lauren Mcknight <heartgiver33@yahoo.com>

Smiley Smiley

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Address 	41.155.2.206
Host 	dial-pool2.lg.starcomms.net
Location 	NG NG, Nigeria
City 	Lagos, 05 -
Organization 	Starcomms Limited
ISP 	Starcomms Limited
AS Number 	AS33776 STARCOMMS-ASN 

« Zuletzt geändert: 24. Mai 2011 um 19:28 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #6 - 24. Mai 2011 um 19:55

Profile mit gleichem Profiltext habe ich noch gefunden

von batyami - 41j. Marokkaner aus Finnland auf arabchatdating.com Smiley
von Dino Smith - 45, aus Malaysia auf Badoo Smiley
Bruce Smith - auf MySpace Smiley
Janet Howebb - auf Myspace Smiley

Und natürlich auch die "Tracy von CasualKiss",die allerdings Melinda heisst. Smiley 

Zitat:
doeslovepitt | pop BookMark
Hello Handsome,how are you doing today,Hope you feeling great,...My name is Melinda Pitt 30yrs old from Chicago IL united state , .First and foremost, I'm honest, loyal and very down to earth. I am also adventurous, spontaneous, easygoing, open-minded, friendly, kind, intellectual, low maintenance, sensitive, nurturing, loving, outgoing, romantic, self confident, love to laugh and cuddle.I enjoy golfing, football, boating, hiking, scuba diving, snow skiing, working out, weekend trips, wine tasting, comedy clubs, live theater (I saw 3 Broadway shows in May 07), cooking, barbecuing, entertaining, hanging out with friends, intimate conversations, candlelit dinners, ball games, quite nights at home in sweats or a nice evening out in a gown. WOW... I think that covers it.I absolutely love SCUBA diving. Sky diving on the other hand may have looked fun, but I was absolutely terrified...both times! I'm also not the best golfer in the world, but I love the challenge it brings...I also love the trees (they usually stop my ball). I enjoy staying active and being in shape. I love to set physical goals and strive to achieve them , . As far as what I'm looking for in my ideal mate... I'm looking for someone who is honest, sincere, loyal, kind ( to both people and animals), can communicate (other than text messaging), mature, stable, outgoing, adventurous, spontaneous, a sense of humor is a must (I love to laugh), wants children and is secure enough in themselves to watch a chick flick / Buffalo Bills (did I mention I was loyal) game with me..Send me an email to my personal email address because i check it regularly every each day and i would like to send you a pic of me if you can leave me your email address ..too.PS..: Your age and distance doesnt bother me and if you are willing to give a chance to communicating with me i would be very glad to chat and tell you more about you.I am new to the site and i hope it works well for me as it has for other successful people,my email address is .doesloveexit@yahoo.com I can chat on the yahoo messenger too doesloveexit ,so hit me up and lets get to know more about each other..Have a lovely day..

Take Care

Melinda
30 | female | Chicago Heights, Illinois
written at 8:10pm on May 6th, 2011  

Hier geht's zu ihrem Profil ---> Smiley

Zitat:
doeslovepitt @ CasualKiss            
I am wanting someone who is ready for a long lasting relationship      
411: Chicago Heights, Illinois
Stats: 30-year-old single female
Seeking: men for date
Last On: May 8th, '11 1:26am 

Personal

I am really a sincere and honest person.am caring,kind,friendlly very easy to get along with am,social,romantic,passionat.smart,intelligent,cool headed,adaptive,have a big heart and i do believe in the truth and honesty..cause honesty is the only key to human succes and with honesty our dreams will just be the greatest and the best of all.i know its hard to be completelly honest but i try to be who i am and do wat i know how to do best.no one really can change who i am or my personalty cause i believe in myself and my life is based on truth and its all about who i really am..cause i know the kind of person i am and the way i treat others.i really do care alot about others who care for me..cause i am a very caring person and my heart is so blessed and lovelly.. .. You can get on me Via doesloveexit@yahoo.com on Yahoo chat or email. ..... Thanks for reading my profile            

My Personal Stats

Birthday:
Feb 12 Aquarius
Sexuality:
Straight
Roots:
White
Spirit:
Christian
Longitude:
Average
Latitude:
Average
Offspring:
Got Kids, Want More
Job:
Professional
Insight:
Univ/College Student
Ethonal:
Non-Drinker
Nicotine:
Non-Smoker
Ganja:
Just Say No

« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Juni 2011 um 16:19 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Opfer
General Counsel

Antwort #7 - 27. Mai 2011 um 02:39

Voll identischer 10 Seiten Roman aus Lagos wie gehabt, die rauchen da bestimmt irgend ein GemüseCool

Spoiler:
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTA7YT0xO0Q9MTtTQ0w9MQ==
X-Message-Info: VCEw+vOUw860piFBAdwK/GkC9LoEhD89iGoeyA==
Received: from nm4-vm2.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com ([98.138.90.152]) by SNT0-MC3-F21.Snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Thu, 26 May 2011 15:55:12 -0700
Received: from [98.138.90.54] by nm4.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 26 May 2011 22:55:12 -0000
Received: from [98.138.88.235] by tm7.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 26 May 2011 22:55:12 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1035.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 26 May 2011 22:55:12 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 420926.2049.bm@omp1035.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 58671 invoked by uid 60001); 26 May 2011 22:55:12 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1306450512; bh=hKdL90mjQcqabsdGkpobHaYRFFKG6ydZAEpmEQ5DTqU=; tent-Type; m4E83tQ6T9H7I=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  tent-Type;
  sFwHU3VP8qU6g=;
Message-ID: <314215.45576.qm@web120803.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: 2RNdNe8VM1mPGezdub3D41R8N8X6snX2DtmL8NbRjHVlumg
Uq7JCBmtBU0jURVc2omDTLXb4p54UhNafKqRZfmgy.arVa9rXaJnfSrrM_yA
p_KUIKSe9FxMY8SvooC5w8usfMkd1ctmklhPIde_AMgVHRCsVcaza9.ybpdf
7wfzYV6XtXFTsHxkhLBlABm8Khj3Lewxba_muY6kwo1YLlaKQEQpQQB7mtR1
bSTu5UpE5j1thqHwo3lrEPmnPty3AiAsnYR5lMQzbHsT0sfPJO32zz56nYlK
yMMm0zvaiMiyIiBXG2BFMi7HADmY6fND1toMCeM.9M_iNQH.A8Yd.JkaHsCC
cD6AB5X4rmDXpJe.qqg5bHv0oYImh66G3wTq0S1JoIe0HtdCn0SPdyiT9kXr
FeFf46Ska_jABEAJIV4g-
Received: from [41.155.26.122] by web120803.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 26 May 2011 15:55:12 PDT
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 15:55:12 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: More about me
To: xxx <xxx@hotmail.com>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-1126759580-1306450512=:45576"
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 26 May 2011 22:55:12.0831 (UTC) FILETIME=[F89554F0:01CC1BF7]

--0-1126759580-1306450512=:45576
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1717378103-1306450512=:45576"

--0-1717378103-1306450512=:45576
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Code
Alles auswählen
41.155.26.122 - Geo Information
IP Address 41.155.26.122
Host dial-pool26.lg.starcomms.net
Location  NG, Nigeria
City Lagos, 05 -