Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Alice <alice.james37@yahoo.com> <fjuletjams@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 3377 mal)

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Alice <alice.james37@yahoo.com> <fjuletjams@yahoo.com>
23. Mai 2011 um 09:24

my dear,
with much glad to writ you this few line of my word,hoping that it will come to you in good health,my name is alice,i which to contact you for reason when i was advanced to search for a foreign partner,then i contact you in serious trust relationship with you,so that we can get to know each other and If you really want to know more about me am ready to tell you If you can mail me in my private mail address to enable me to send you my picture for you to know me because I have something very IMPORTANT to tell you once i hear from you.
alice

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <fjuletjams@yahoo.com>
X-Original-To: xxxxxxx@arcor.de
Received: from mail-in-18.arcor-online.net (mail-in-18.arcor-online.net [151.189.21.58])
        by mail-in-12-z2.arcor-online.net (Postfix) with ESMTP id E53921DF186
        for <xxxxxxx@arcor.de>; Sun, 22 May 2011 15:34:01 +0200 (CEST)
Received: from nm18-vm2.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (nm18-vm2.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com [98.138.91.94])
        by mx.arcor.de (Postfix) with SMTP id 4F2153DC9C4
        for <xxxxxxx@arcor.de>; Sun, 22 May 2011 15:34:01 +0200 (CEST)
X-DKIM: Sendmail DKIM Filter v2.8.2 mx.arcor.de 4F2153DC9C4
Authentication-Results: mx.arcor.de; dkim=pass (1024-bit key)
        header.i=@yahoo.com; dkim-adsp=temperror
Received: from [98.138.90.56] by nm18.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 22 May 2011 13:34:00 -0000
Received: from [98.138.89.234] by tm9.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 22 May 2011 13:34:00 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1049.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 22 May 2011 13:34:00 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 537203.57636.bm@omp1049.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 58398 invoked by uid 60001); 22 May 2011 13:34:00 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1306071240; bh=MX+Xmj2x3o9p3IS5SiRXqHFmiI5TEvAi59WM/kiKb2I=; rsion:Content-Type; WX5dZiJwZ52ck=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  rsion:Content-Type;
  0ZPu7ncRr0MIY=;
Message-ID: <282503.56416.qm@web121803.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: ZuaVkDIVM1nTHWU.yReA4aHj2ZZXq0VHC0qcyDfJ_6HAW07
H75MI4kJnzzSYrApDR3TyHiIan5tlhlZvbovHQAb6VLzYC756vuRHZLeVyhe
_jBoj3fUWDEJcYW5ph_ykhPi2tLkBLmbWD0wrGHNXp5xnpVCMsZxUSVoeKbp
FUL_0rpfWFpIjs7HU5d_rRn2lOSqSeDzJKvjlUvvMJo78e1a5Y9KB5HI8Ltm
ahydKCqpGqwBzldaQQo5_KiyNcqA04h09LknDLi8YkWw5MPw.bhDARyoP10j
B.pCFZ1SR_D9CBoffLYiXNLfLDQFqh7eWyEWSoMULmss_ujCx4CS9Ha8zTHX
z34PsrouveBBdNgjAwBbrU9u3McPv0TK0JaGNcGnPb9.I570K5XobfLSgFd8
-
Received: from [41.214.63.93] by web121803.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 22 May 2011 06:34:00 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/14.0.1 YahooMailWebService/0.8.111.303096
Date: Sun, 22 May 2011 06:34:00 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: alice.james37@yahoo.com
Subject: hello
To: undisclosedrecipients:
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
        boundary="0-1328427006-1306071240=:56416"
X-DCC-ARCOR-Metrics: mail-in-12-z2 1241; Body=1 Fuz1=1 Fuz2=1
X-Arcor-Antispam: SPF_NONE NO_VALID_TO_FOR_THIS_USER
X-ArcorSpamBlocker: Spamcount: 6 Sensitivity: 16
X-Antivirus: AVG for E-mail 10.0.1375 [1509/3653]
X-AVG-ID: ID3E221391-35ADDF9E

--0-1328427006-1306071240=:56416
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii

« Zuletzt geändert: 03. Juni 2011 um 12:31 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr10950 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Alice <alice.james37@yahoo.com> <fjuletjams@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 23. Mai 2011 um 09:27

Mail over SN [Senegal]

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Information - 41.214.63.93
IP address:                     41.214.63.93
Reverse DNS:                    [No reverse DNS entry per ns1.afrinic.net.]
Reverse DNS authenticity:       [Unknown]
ASN:                            8346
ASN Name:                       UNSPECIFIED (SONATEL-AS Autonomous System)
IP range connectivity:          7
Registrar (per ASN):            RIPE
Country (per IP registrar):     SN [Senegal]
Country Currency:               Unknown
Country IP Range:               41.214.0.0 to 41.214.127.255
Country fraud profile:          Normal
City (per outside source):      Dakar, Kaolack
Country (per outside source):   SN [Senegal]
Private (internal) IP?          No
IP address registrar:           whois.afrinic.net
Known Proxy?                    No
Link for WHOIS:                 41.214.63.93 

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #2 - 23. Mai 2011 um 09:28

Yahoo: alice.james37@yahoo.com

Zitat:

-  Alice James

-  Weiblich

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #3 - 23. Mai 2011 um 09:29

Yahoo: fjuletjams@yahoo.com

Zitat:

-  Fjulet Jams

-  Weiblich

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #4 - 23. Mai 2011 um 09:31

http://419.bittenus.com/11/4/alicejamesbenson.html

Zitat:

Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 10:14:40 -0700
Subject: from alice

Good morning my dear.

Thanks i hope every thing is fine,i wish you the best,I know we have not had a previous correspondence, please bear with me because i will really like to have a good relationship with you,my name is Alice James Benson,am 24 years old, i need your help with hope you will stand for me as a foreigner to assist me and received this money out from this bank for me because my father deposited his money there when he was a life and i contact you to assist me to stand and claim this money out from the account of my father for me since the bank have eccepted for me to have the money as i requested for it from the bank,but if you want me to come over there in your country to meet you fist before any other thing will be done i will come when ever you need me because i want to live this country especially my family.

but the Condition that my father used and deposited the money in the bank for security reason which bank needed me to present that condition, am a fist daughter to my father with one of my younger sister,My father was a political leader in the government and he hard a big problem from government that he was arrested,then after two years in prison government set him free,before that my mother has already left my father then after that two years government set him free from prison on 19 October 2004 and he started a business of importing and Exporting, Sales Cars,dealers electrical which he real invested one of the popular Hotel over here, he has Cars transportation and new investor company he started on 2008 and he die on 16th march 2010 in hospital for (HBP) High blood pressure.

Am sorry to tell you this, my fathers family's has claims every things and i don't knows any things about those treasury again since my father is death,then i try to asked a question about those things which cost me to have a problem with some of my father family, of wish their saying that am a woman that i don't have right for any of my father treasury as a woman, that i most marry out to a man and bear a family, now my father is no more a life then i want to get back his money he deposited in the bank with my name as a next of kin since am with all the document which he use with bank and deposited the money.

then the problems am having with my father family is about what my father left and i want to live them for reason, Then I wish to contact you personally for help because of the instruction of the bank as i applied for the releasing of this money my father deposited, Four million Seven Hundred Thousand US dollar with my name,i want you to help me claim it for me from the bank and transferred it into your account in your name for me and the reason is because according to the Senegalese banking law ,as i applied for the releasing of this money my father deposited .

The bank manager said that they can not do with me directly due-to the status of the deposit and the only alternative for him to assist me to received this money if i will be able to provide a foreign partner who has a foreign account where this money will be transferred into he or she account,on my behalf then the money will be transferred in that person's name, I want you to assist me for transferring the money into your account for me so that i will come over to meet you since i have already inform the bank and their gave me the condition which my father used and deposited the money in the bank that i most follows as i want to received the money as the next of kin for the deposit.

I would appreciate if You can come over here in Senegal or you contact the bank to confirm and know the possibility of transferring the money into your account for me and of wish i will like to hear from you,am ready to compensate you please 20% of the total amount to you if you help me to claims this money , then for any expenses for the transfer 10% If you can claim the money in your account for me, Kindly massage me or you call me through this my mother relatives phone number +221-765373692 because i don't want to pick any how call for this matter for reason as am staying with my fathers family,if you call tell him that you want to speak with Alice James Benson daughter he will sent for me to come and speak with you, am waiting for you please Kindly get beck to me immediately thanks.

Your sincerely

Alice

alice
alice1

Mrs      Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 04:26:44 -0700
Subject: please contact the bank and confirm to confirm

Thanks for your responding of my massage my dear,are you ready to help me, please i want you to bear with me and help me with sincerely mine and trust, my coming to you is not by accident God knows the purpose if you real want to help me in my present condition of receiving my father money out from this bank,i want you to confirm it from the bank were my father deposited this money to hear from the bank and know the possibility of bank to transfer this money into your account for me as a foreigner who has a foreign account requested from me to present for purpose of good investment of the country.

but if you need me to come over to meet you now so that we can come together here, then you personally meet the bank i hope that it will be in a good arrangement that you will make for me to come and meet you

Again if you can contact the bank and confirm fist, this is the bank contact .

And the name of the bank. Basque Islamic Du Senegal .Bis

Address:Banque Islamique du Sénégal offers Islamic banking products & services Rue Amadou A.Ndoye angle rue Huart, 524 DKR RP, Dakar, Dakar, Senegal

E-mail; queueislamicbank@accountant.com

E-mail; bankislamicsenegal@accountant.com

Bank Tel Fax:+221-77472-4813

The Name of my father Dr.James Benson Dimkossi

Next of kin: miss Alice James

Amount: 4.9 M US Dollars

Account Number: 700- 303360-15

Swift Code: BKPAIRTHXXX

If you can try and send a letter to the Bank and inform them that you are contacting them for the money of Dr.James Benson Dimkossi Deposited in their branch bank, that i wish you to contact them, the Account Number: 700- 303360-15 ,Swift Code: BKPAIRTHXXX
,Deposit code AT78, Amount 4.900,000.00

Inform them that you are my foreign partner that contacting for the transferring of the Sun of 4.900,000 dollars Dr.James Benson Dimkossi deposited in their bank needing to transferred into your account that you are the foreign partner to the next of the kin miss Alice James Benson, then when you hear from them you will know the next things and if bank is transferring the money into your bank account then you plan for my coming over to meet you immediately for being with to help me for investment and i will like you to put effort for me and see that you stand and claim this money to transfer into your account for me as you promise me with truth and trust because my hope is on you now believing since bank had confirm to me that once i present a foregn partner for them that has foregn account by standing for me once them confirm that the preson can invest by the law of banks here before making any move of transferring money out. please i believe you and hope you will help me.God bless you

alice

Mrs      Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 06:52:06 +0000
Subject: Atention: BANK BASQUE ISLAMIC DU SENEGAL.BIS

Welcome-03-june BANK BASQUE ISLAMIC DU SENEGAL.BIS

Dakar, Sénégal.Immeub
    Re Huart x Amadou Assené Ndoye,
    BP 3381 CP 18524 Dakar RP Dakar.
    Tel; +221-77472-4813
    Office E-mail:queueislamicbank@accountant.com <#>

Atention:

We Basque Islamic Du Senegal (Bis) Branch. We Received This Letter As A Notification In Respect Of Requesting A Deposited Fund Of Dr. James Benson Dimkossi.

We Have Been Instructed By Director Operation manager Mr. MOHAMED Diminish Foreign Operation Telegraphic Transfer, To write You Concerning The Application Letter which We Received From You.

Noted That A Notification Letter Has Been Send By Miss Alice James Benson.

You Are A Foreign Partner To Miss Alice James Benson The Next Trustee/Representative For Claiming Our Late Customs Dr. Benson James Fund Deposited With This bank.

Miss Alice James The legal Next Of Kin To Dr. James Benson Fund Holder. Wish You To Represent Her As The Next Trustee To Claims The Fund Deposited In Our Bank On Her Behalf Due-To Her Situation Status Is Acknowledged.

And We Have Verification A Sum of Four Million Nine Hundred Thousand United State Dollars Only In The account Of Dr. James Benson Registered In A Year 2001 In Bank Islamic Du Senegal.

Please Be Advised That This Approval Is Sequel To The Directive Of Miss Alice James Benson The Account Owner For The Sum Approved For Transfer .

And The Opening Balance Of This Account with This Bank. From These Issues Before Such Funds Will Transferred To Their Respective Bank Account.

In This Regard We Here by Present The Following Options To You Towards Carrying Out This Exercise.

You Are Expected To Fill The Attach Document Bank Form.

AUTHORITY TO REMIT FOR BENEFICIARY FUND RELEASE APPLICATION (FORM 07)

Name Of Beneficiary:

Bank Name:

Bank Address:

Bank Tel Fax:

Account Number

Swift Code:

Your Tel Phony Number:

We Promise To Give You The Best Of Our Service If You Have Any Question(S) Do Not Fail To Contact My Office For More Clarifications.
    Yours In Service.

MR.MOHAMED Diminish

DIRECTOR Of Operations Basque Islamic Du Senegal.

BANK FORM FILL
Mrs      Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 08:42:38 +0000
Subject: BARRISTER RICHARD WILLIAMS (ESQ.)

RICHARD WILLIAMS CHAMBERS & ASSOCIATES
    Bankruptcy Law, Estate Planning, elder law, Family Law,
    Commercial litigation, Immigration & Naturalization Law
    Probate & Estate Administration, Wills, Taxation Law
    White House building, 14 Demagbo Cresent,DakarSenegal
    Barriste ATT Law
    http://www.sljinc.org/logo.jpg
    http://www.zifflaw.com/NYInjuryLawBlog/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/super-lawyers-...
    HARRY RIC HARD WILLIAMS CHAMBERS & ASSOCIATES

HELLO?

PLEASE I RECEIVED YOUR LETTER IN MY OFFICE REQUESTING FOR MY SERVICE TO OBTAINING APPROVAL DOCUMENTS HERE IN FEDERAL HIGH COURT TO SERCUR YOU TO CAILMS A FUND FROM BANK HERE DAKAR SENEGAL TO TRANSFER INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY ON BEHALF OF THE NEXT OF KIN WHOM IS RESIDENCY IN SENEGAL.

REQUESTING APPROVAL DOCUMENTION ORDERING FROM FEDERAL HIGH COURT DAKAR SENEGAL TO PRESENT TO THE GROUP BANK HERE IN DAKAR SENEGAL THAT WILL APPROVED TO TRANSFER A FUND TO YOU AND BEFORE SUCH A MOUNTS OF FUNDS CAN APPROVED OUT OF THE COUNTRY TO TRANSFERRED TO THE REPRESENTATIVE POSITION.

THE COST OF THE APPROVAL DOCUMENTS POWER OF ATTORNEY THIS YEAR 2011 APPROVED FROM HERE IN FEDERAL HIGH COURT OF DAKAR SENEGAL TO SERCURS THE BANK ISSUE YOUR FUND INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT ACCORDINGLY.

AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION I HAVE TAKEN A NOTE OF THE APPROVAL DOCUMENTS TO BE PROCURED FROM THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT AS A PROFESSIONAL IN THIS FIELD, I AM CAPABLE AND WILLING TO RENDER YOUR REQUEST IF YOUR READY TO COMPLY WITH THE LEGAL SERVICE TERMS AND THE PROCEDURES.

KNOWING FULLY WELL WHAT IT WILL TAKES TO PROCURE SUCH DOCUMENTS AS REQUESTED.

BELLOW IS THE SERVICE TERMS, WHICH YOU ARE EXPECTED TO COMPLY IN-ORDER TO PRECEDE THE DOCUMENTATION PROCESS? IT IS IMPORTANT TO INFORM YOU AT THIS STAGE THAT I CAN ONLY GUARANTEE A SWIFT AND PERFECT PROCUREMENT OF THE DOCUMENTS ONLY ON THIS BELOW CONDITIONS OF THE SERVICE.

THE COST OF POWER OF ATTORNEY = $465 DOLLAR
    THE COST OF AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT = $390 DOLLAR
    THE COST OF STAMP DUTY = $25 DOLLAR
    OUR LEGAL/SERVICE CHARGE = $300 DOLLAR

TOTAL COST = $1,180.00 DOLLARS

AS MY LEGAL/SERVICE CHARGE, I DEMANDED FOR A TOTAL SUM OF $1,180 DOLLARS AND FOR THE COMMENCEMENT OF ACTION, I REQUIR YOU TO SEND THE SUM OF $780 DOLLAR AS A MANDATORY MOBILIZATION FEE? THIS IS TO ENABLE ME TO PAY SOME COMPULSORY FEES IN THE MINISTRY OF JUSTICE HIGH COURT AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT SUCH AS NOTARIZATION AND STAMP DUTY FEES ETC WHILE.

MY LEGAL SERVICE CHARGES BALANCE OF,$300 DOLLAR WILL BE PAID IMMEDIATELY YOU CONFIRM THE DOCUMENTS WITH BANK? IF YOU ACCEPT THE SERVICE YOU ARE DIRECTED TO SEND THE MOBILIZATION FEE THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER FOR FAST AND EASY RECEIVED WITH THE NAME OF MY SECRETARY BARRISTER MISS AIDA.

NAME: AIDA BA

COUNTRY; DAKAR SENEGAL

ADDRESS: 341 BANRUPTCY LAW, ETATE PLANNING

TEXT QUESTION:ANSWER:

PLEASE SEND THE PAYMENT SLIP INFORMATION? THE PROCESS OF YOUR DOCUMENTATION WILL COMMENCE WITHOUT DELAY AND IT WILL TAKE APPROXIMATELY 3 DAYS TO EFFECT THE SERVICES OF THIS DOCUMENTS. CALL ME ON PHONE FOR MORE DISCUSSION AND SEND ME YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT WHICH WILL BE NEED FROM YOU AS SOON AS YOUR READY .

THANKS

BARRISTER RICHARD WILLIAMS (ESQ.)
    (PRINCIPAL ATTORNEY)
    RICHARD WILLIAMS LAW CHAMBERS & ASSOCIATES,
    MOTTO: HONESTY PEACE & JUSTICE
    PHONE: +221 771 746 460

barrister william
Mrs      Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 08:37:08 -0700
Subject: my love thanks

Good day my love and how are you doing,many thanks for the effort your making toward me,is only the lord will reword you, i don't know what to do to thank you but i believe that God who send you to me for eccepting to assist me and claim this money for me from this islamic bank,since your using your position and time to stand for me i believe in God all things are possible, i thank God for giving me some one like you with the hope you gave to me,

you know i can not do any thing but i belive you and i hope to meet you in person as soon as bank is tranferring this money you make arrangement for me coming over to meet you i so much
please with you and i will like you to communicating with the bank and the lawyer on phone as your dealing with them so that them also will be communicating with you on phone it will also help to understand each other please.i hear your vioce i love you, please take control and God bless you,this passport copy your asking i think i have send it to you and since your asking my young sister's photo you can see her two photos but she is not living disen pleace with me and the misstake i made was i wented to send you a mail with my picture by mistakenly i went and forword disen mail that i send to you before, sorry for that.

this is my address in dakar sengal.

Street Address: 23 yoff - Dakar Nearby cities Dakar seneagl.

you love alice

Mrs      Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 08:38:36 -0700
Subject: my young sister's photo.

do you love her or you love me because i love you by 
« Zuletzt geändert: 03. Juni 2011 um 12:30 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #5 - 23. Mai 2011 um 09:32

http://www.419scam.org/emails/2011-03/29/00135315.2.htm

Zitat:

From: "alice-james1119@att.net" <alice-james1119@att.net>
Reply-To: alice.james37@yahoo.com
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 09:25:52 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: hello

my dear,
with much glad to writ you this few line of my word,hoping that it will come to you in good health,my name is alice,i which to contact you for reason when i was advanced to search for a foreign partner,then i contact you in serious trust relationship with you,so that we can get to know each other and If you really want to know more about me am ready to tell you If you can mail me in my private mail address to enable me to send you my picture for you to know me because I have something very IMPORTANT to tell you once i hear from you.
alice.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema