Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Anna <ana1johnson@yahoo.com.my> (Gelesen: 1849 mal)

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Anna <ana1johnson@yahoo.com.my>
21. Mai 2011 um 18:15

Message over http://www.wedatefree.com/

hello
i like us to communicate
as you reply to my mail
(ana1johnson@ yahoo.com.my)
hope to hear from you soon
and more about me.
with love
Anna

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 22. Mai 2011 um 23:51 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr10907 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Anna <ana1johnson@yahoo.com.my>
Antwort #1 - 21. Mai 2011 um 18:16

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&p=199330

Zitat:
Anna Johnson; <ana1johnson@yahoo.com.my>

Postby IceFM on Fri May 20, 2011 5:04 pm
She contact me yesterday in WDF as

analove
ID: 92024
23 y/o female (1988 - March - 3)
from non,
Gambia
student

hello
i like us to communicate
as you reply to my mail
(ana1johnson@ yahoo.com.my)
hope to hear from you soon
and more about me.
with love
Anna

My Dearest xxxxx,

How are you over there in your country,i believe you had a nice time and that the arthmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is bit boring over here in Dakar Senegal I thank you for your reply to my mail despite your busy schedules.A good personality and great conversation tends to keep one straight in a young relationship like ours.I would appreciate if you could give me an elaborate introduction of yourself My name is Miss.Anna Johnson, 23 years old but age doesn't matter in a real relationship as you can remember that (LOVE IS BLIND) i am comfortable with your age.I'm originally from Republic of Liberia but due to my family plight and predicament, I am currently living in a country called Senegal in Africa.I'm 5 fit 9 inches tall (178 cm) single (never married) Both Republic of Liberia and Senegal are in African continent

My Dad was our Village local gold mining Inspector and Gold and Diamond dealer but he was killed in cold blood together with my mother in a gun short by un-identified family enemies along Roberts international Airport road in Monrovia.I am their only daughter so i don't have any other person again.I don't want to be remembering all these stories again because is making me to think too much anytime it came to my mind. This incident happened on one early morning the rebels attacked my family on their way to airport to board a flight to Gambia where we are living after a short trip to my country Liberia killing my parent on a cold blood.I supposed to be part of that trip but as God may have it the school was on vacation then so they left me behind in my country where i will be joining them on later date in Gambia when the school resumed.

Immediately after their burial,things became so hard to me, coupled with the troubles and suffering I was passing through at the hands of my late father’s junior brother’s they are trying to take everything away from me even working hand to hand with my family enemies the people who killed my parent.To avoid them killing me, i have to escaped and found myself here in Senegal, with the help of Catholic Missionary Sisters under Red Cross although she have gone for missionary work.

I guess everyone needs and hopes to find true friendship.Sometimes both are in the same person, and sometimes we find good relationships outside our city,country or even continent.I think these relationships are different and can be very meaningful.I would like to establish a good friendship with you first and see where this will led us to.
You may argue rightly that we are too far away from each other,but I would want to say that the distance can not pose any problems in building a good relationship through regular correspondence if the interest is there.

Don't forget i am in Dakar Senegal where i am staying now as a refugee under a Revrend father's care and i am using his computer to send these messages to you. I was due to take my entrance to university in nursing before this incident occoured.With regards to my interests,My interests are varied.I am a very outgoing girl.I'm athletic and I love sports especially running,basketball,tennis and expanding my horizons in any way i can.I vent my burdens on reading. I love listening to music and dance.I also love staying at a beach site kissing and hugging my soul mate. I don't drink or smoke.I hate insincerity.I am very understanding and I just love meeting people. I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbied what you are doing presently.Infact the attachment is my picture.I think you may like to see it.I'm running out of self description subject, if you notice I'm missing something just let me know and I'll tell you about whatever I have missed.Ok, I have to go now,thanks for your e-mail and please keep in touch.now send your picture.to me
Your in love Anna

Clients-ADSL
Pool-ADSL-Sonatel-Multimedia
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL
« Zuletzt geändert: 22. Mai 2011 um 23:49 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #2 - 21. Mai 2011 um 18:17

Yahoo:

Zitat:

-  Anna Johnson

-  Weiblich

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #3 - 21. Mai 2011 um 18:18

Profil: http://www.wedatefree.com/profile.php?ID=92024

Zitat:

23 y/o female from non, Gambia
student
ID: 92024   Last logged in: 2011-05-21 07:51:40 

Personal details
Sex      female
Children      0
Want children      Maybe
Date of birth      1988 - March - 3
Height      5'4" - 5'7" (161-170cm)
Body type      Average
Ethnicity      African
Religion      Christian
Marital status      Single
Education      High School graduate
Income      $10,000/year and less
Smoker      No
Drinker      No
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a      female
Looking for an age range      25 -  75
Relationship      Activity Partner, Friendship, Marriage, Relationship, Romance, Casual, Travel Partner, Pen Pal

Description:
good looking

Ideal match description:
love and caring

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #4 - 21. Mai 2011 um 20:11

Romancescam belegt schon Scam.

Also Abflug.....   Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #5 - 22. Mai 2011 um 20:26

My Dearest xxxxxxx,

How are you over there in your country,i believe you had a nice time and that the arthmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is bit boring over here in Dakar Senegal I thank you for your reply to my mail despite your busy schedules.A good personality and great conversation tends to keep one straight in a young relationship like ours.I would appreciate if you could give me an elaborate introduction of yourself My name is Miss.Anna Johnson, 23 years old but age doesn't matter in a real relationship as you can remember that (LOVE IS BLIND) i am comfortable with your age.I'm originally from Republic of Liberia but due to my family plight and predicament, I am currently living in a country called Senegal in Africa.I'm 5 fit 9 inches tall (178 cm) single (never married) Both Republic of Liberia and Senegal are in African continent

My Dad was our Village local gold mining Inspector and Gold and Diamond dealer but he was killed in cold blood together with my mother in a gun short by un-identified family enemies along Roberts international Airport road in Monrovia.I am their only daughter so i don't have any other person again.I don't want to be remembering all these stories again because is making me to think too much anytime it came to my mind. This incident happened on one early morning the rebels attacked my family on their way to airport to board a flight to Gambia where we are living after a short trip to my country Liberia killing my parent on a cold blood.I supposed to be part of that trip but as God may have it the school was on vacation then so they left me behind in my country where i will be joining them on later date in Gambia when the school resumed.

Immediately after their burial,things became so hard to me, coupled with the troubles and suffering I was passing through at the hands of my late father’s junior brother’s they are trying to take everything away from me even working hand to hand with my family enemies the people who killed my parent.To avoid them killing me, i have to escaped and found myself here in Senegal, with the help of Catholic Missionary Sisters under Red Cross although she have gone for missionary work.

I guess everyone needs and hopes to find true friendship.Sometimes both are in the same person, and sometimes we find good relationships outside our city,country or even continent.I think these relationships are different and can be very meaningful.I would like to establish a good friendship with you first and see where this will led us to.
You may argue rightly that we are too far away from each other,but I would want to say that the distance can not pose any problems in building a good relationship through regular correspondence if the interest is there.

Don't forget i am in Dakar Senegal where i am staying now as a refugee under a Revrend father's care and i am using his computer to send these messages to you. I was due to take my entrance to university in nursing before this incident occoured.With regards to my interests,My interests are varied.I am a very outgoing girl.I'm athletic and I love sports especially running,basketball,tennis and expanding my horizons in any way i can.I vent my burdens on reading. I love listening to music and dance.I also love staying at a beach site kissing and hugging my soul mate. I don't drink or smoke.I hate insincerity.I am very understanding and I just love meeting people. I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbied what you are doing presently.Infact the attachment is my picture.I think you may like to see it.I'm running out of self description subject, if you notice I'm missing something just let me know
and I'll tell you about whatever I have missed.Ok, I have to go now,thanks for your e-mail and please keep in touch.now send your picture.to me
Your in love Anna

Spoiler:
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTA7YT0xO0Q9MTtTQ0w9Mw==
X-Message-Status: n
X-SID-PRA: Anna Johnson <ana1johnson@yahoo.com.my>
X-AUTH-Result: NONE
X-Message-Info: /ZFPNoZB9NpuI+HzW6/tYWlcSvwRVkvmxHRjww==
Received: from nm3-vm0.bullet.mail.sg1.yahoo.com ([115.178.12.242]) by bay0-mc2-f35.Bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
         Sun, 22 May 2011 02:13:07 -0700
Received: from [115.178.12.222] by nm3.bullet.mail.sg1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 22 May 2011 09:13:06 -0000
Received: from [115.178.12.216] by tm3.bullet.mail.sg1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 22 May 2011 09:13:06 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1001.mail.sg1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 22 May 2011 09:13:06 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 141807.3822.bm@omp1001.mail.sg1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 4166 invoked by uid 60001); 22 May 2011 09:13:06 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com.my; s=s1024; t=1306055585; bh=q7ir3WxCm5RKllkemQCVBL0GjHRmO3NY8Cgk65x6Ckw=; tent-Type; 88W4UCw6h930Q=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com.my;
  tent-Type;
  Erhmcg6WWM+xA=;
Message-ID: <951253.96314.qm@web77518.mail.sg1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: mMhBwxQVM1nHqsceOhi5XWxSqbo59neVetYsuCO5m5J_PPH
YFKq2xX1tKn7T9aIBFEMf12bQX96NS.Xp1oJz2pdpqYUnl2A9FWNIT6Ab0Nq
1wGtc.qrOf_ZN9kA5GGAXlIVRm8J.XbyOX1kUC49hRD07OnpxxZiaIbDxb5m
VEwWDJ1QBW8ukfapY7rcaImIHFrNZmYgmCdL3IBlv4Ol0JRbTYJfPWqFcXJ7
.COWdIv4SEXb0Vk5UBhWvqmc_AOt6AVlL0xukbY771Bfe36xD0MpAGii2KIA
Bk2CrQVuRW94boFJr5iut6DQtfFT76zP5I0fGqzW7lAwnK0IfJPOwApN.LTO
xjMBTsQFJrF8lePV5IQnhEigfDUF.yCJQYqYKBcrHoLkX06WPyGq0dUecp3V
QC_vVI7fmkxmhP5U4IqE.V2XbMqLigSQU1crq.kuVvgyv2FUkKQK9NuHPy01
4UchKOSqG0liyfWxicDA-
Received: from [41.214.124.62] by web77518.mail.sg1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 22 May 2011 17:13:05 SGT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/14.0.1 YahooMailWebService/0.8.111.303096
Date: Sun, 22 May 2011 17:13:05 +0800 (SGT)
Subject: happiness and love
To: xxxxxxx
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-566618373-1306055585=:96314"
Return-Path: ana1johnson@yahoo.com.my
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 22 May 2011 09:13:07.0915 (UTC) FILETIME=[76FD71B0:01CC1860]

--0-566618373-1306055585=:96314
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-140088427-1306055585=:96314"

--0-140088427-1306055585=:96314
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
« Zuletzt geändert: 22. Mai 2011 um 23:49 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #6 - 22. Mai 2011 um 20:27

Mail over SN [Senegal]

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Information - 41.214.124.62
IP address:                     41.214.124.62
Reverse DNS:                    [No reverse DNS entry per ns1.afrinic.net.]
Reverse DNS authenticity:       [Unknown]
ASN:                            8346
ASN Name:                       UNSPECIFIED (SONATEL-AS Autonomous System)
IP range connectivity:          7
Registrar (per ASN):            RIPE
Country (per IP registrar):     SN [Senegal]
Country Currency:               Unknown
Country IP Range:               41.214.0.0 to 41.214.127.255
Country fraud profile:          Normal
City (per outside source):      Dakar, Kaolack
Country (per outside source):   SN [Senegal]
Private (internal) IP?          No
IP address registrar:           whois.afrinic.net
Known Proxy?                    No
Link for WHOIS:                 41.214.124.62