Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Tracy <milan1064@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 8704 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Tracy <milan1064@yahoo.com>
17. Mai 2011 um 11:30

from www.saymehi.com 

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
tracy1064: am here for my soul mate...

tracy1064
   - 29 y/o female
   - maryland, USA
   - English, English, English
   - self
   - Have no children
   - Last logged in: 2011-05-16 20:33:31
   - ID: 63616

Personal details
ProfileType      
Sex      female
Children      0
Want children      Yes
Date of birth      1982 - January - 10
Height      4'7" (140cm) or below
Body type      Average
Ethnicity      Middle Eastern
Religion      Pentecostal
Marital status      Single
Education      College student
Income      $10,000/year and less
Smoker      No
Drinker      No
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a      male
Looking for an age range      35 -  75
Looking for a height      4'8" - 4'11" (141-150cm)
Looking for a body type      Athletic
Relationship      Marriage, Relationship

Description:
am here for my soul mate

Ideal match description:
nice caring man who have time and passion

Zitat:
From: tracy1064       Date: 2011-05-16 10:23:06       Reply

tracy1064
    29 y/o female
    maryland, USA

i man i saw Ur profile and desires to send u a message i ma Tracy i will love to have chart with u am on line u can add me on yahoo id milan1064@yahoo.com

info from yahoo

Zitat:
Tracy Keziah
Een vrouw

« Zuletzt geändert: 28. August 2016 um 11:30 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Tracy <milan1064@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 17. Mai 2011 um 15:49

this letter is came so in my mailbox so it is not wrong you see it 3 times

My name is tracy,i am  years old,I am Single (five years ago), fair, dark black hair, brown eyes, 5' 6", 141 lbs.,Long Hair  and a healthy Lady. I am self-sufficient, Beautiful, happy, secure, self-confident, psychologically aware, emotionally and financially secure.   .I am comfortable in jeans or a nice english suit. A nonsmoker/drinker, not into drugs (don't need them; I live in a natural high). I believe in enjoying the good life and am high on it. I have a healthy attitude about God and the Bible.
Im a very outgoing person, who loves to dine out travel and enjoy the simple life. Im a hopeless romantic and very affectionate. I have a good sense of humor and I like to make you laugh. I am an honest heart that's looking for a stable relationship. I understand it is important                                                                                                 ABOUT MY FATHER
My late Father passaway when i was Only 18 years Old well I will say my Father was the Best man i have ever Loved he is so caring,loving,Godfearing,respectful and responsible father but i trusted and Believe in God and I know God is Doing is Things In his Own way. i have learn To be a Strong woman have hard working my i lost my late father i was working and schooling at the same Time that was how i was grow. i have been In a Relationship which end Up 2 years Ago becouse the guy was very unfaithful it has Cost me alot Of pain and i am now Looking for a Loving Godfearing and Responsible man To settle down with that is why i am Here So If you Intrested Let get and know More about each Other Hope and willling to hear From You soon                                                               WHAT  I LIKE DOING MY LEISURE TIME / LIFE TIME                                                                                         
I love poetry, books, walks on the beach and cozy candlelight dinners. I enjoy movies, television, music, traveling, the desert, the quietness of the mountains, the ocean, sunrises and sunsets.
I am comfortable in jeans or a nice english suit. A nonsmoker/drinker, not into drugs (don't need them; I live in a natural high). I believe in enjoying the good life and am high on it. I have a healthy attitude about God and the Bible.
Im a very outgoing person, who loves to dine out travel and enjoy the simple life. Im a hopeless romantic and very affectionate. I have a good sense of humor and I like to make you laugh.
I like to chill out with a good book or watch and movie and its even more fun when you have                                                          i am an honest heart that's looking for a stable relationship. I understand it is important to lay down lasting foundations for a lasting relationship. I am an active person who enjoys cycling and running best. I believe keeping fit is important. I am not interested in games or drama.
I enjoy fine dining and am always looking for someone to share the appreciation of good food and fine wine. I amjust as comfortable with my hair up in old jeans as with my hair down wearing my favorite little black dress.
I love to dance: All styles, disco, house, or swing.
I like getting out and checking out local talent and live concerts, here or anywhere. I enjoy movies and music for relaxation. A quiet night at home is also enjoyed and welcomed. I am open to try different activities and up for                                                                                                             WHAT AM LOOKING FOR IN A MAN
My desire is to meet a Handsome, sensitive, sensuous, warm, assertive single man who wants a friend. My interpretation of a friend is one to whom you can pour out all the contents of your heart, chaff and grain together, knowing that the gentleness of hands will take it all, sift it, keep that which is worth keeping and, with a breath of kindness, blow the rest away. I thank you in advance for allowing me to be that kind of friend to you.                                                                                       ,I am Single (five years ago), fair, dark black hair, brown eyes, 5' 6", 141 lbs.,Long Hair  and a healthy Lady. I am self-sufficient, Beautiful, happy, secure, self-confident, psychologically aware, emotionally and financially secure.   .I am comfortable in jeans or a nice english suit. A nonsmoker/drinker, not into drugs (don't need them; I live in a natural high). I believe in enjoying the good life and am high on it. I have a healthy attitude about God and the Bible.
Im a very outgoing person, who loves to dine out travel and enjoy the simple life. Im a hopeless romantic and very affectionate. I have a good sense of humor and I like to make you laugh. I am an honest heart that's looking for a stable relationship. I understand it is important                                                                                                 ABOUT MY FATHER
My late Father passaway when i was Only 18 years Old well I will say my Father was the Best man i have ever Loved he is so caring,loving,Godfearing,respectful and responsible father but i trusted and Believe in God and I know God is Doing is Things In his Own way. i have learn To be a Strong woman have hard working my i lost my late father i was working and schooling at the same Time that was how i was grow. i have been In a Relationship which end Up 2 years Ago becouse the guy was very unfaithful it has Cost me alot Of pain and i am now Looking for a Loving Godfearing and Responsible man To settle down with that is why i am Here So If you Intrested Let get and know More about each Other Hope and willling to hear From You soon                                                               WHAT  I LIKE DOING MY LEISURE TIME / LIFE TIME                                                                                         
I love poetry, books, walks on the beach and cozy candlelight dinners. I enjoy movies, television, music, traveling, the desert, the quietness of the mountains, the ocean, sunrises and sunsets.
I am comfortable in jeans or a nice english suit. A nonsmoker/drinker, not into drugs (don't need them; I live in a natural high). I believe in enjoying the good life and am high on it. I have a healthy attitude about God and the Bible.
Im a very outgoing person, who loves to dine out travel and enjoy the simple life. Im a hopeless romantic and very affectionate. I have a good sense of humor and I like to make you laugh.
I like to chill out with a good book or watch and movie and its even more fun when you have                                                          i am an honest heart that's looking for a stable relationship. I understand it is important to lay down lasting foundations for a lasting relationship. I am an active person who enjoys cycling and running best. I believe keeping fit is important. I am not interested in games or drama.
I enjoy fine dining and am always looking for someone to share the appreciation of good food and fine wine. I amjust as comfortable with my hair up in old jeans as with my hair down wearing my favorite little black dress.
I like getting out and checking out local talent and live concerts, here or anywhere. I enjoy movies and music for relaxation. A quiet night at home is also enjoyed and welcomed. I am open to try different activities and up for                                                                                                             WHAT AM LOOKING FOR IN A MAN
My desire is to meet a Handsome, sensitive, sensuous, warm, assertive single man who wants a friend. My interpretation of a friend is one to whom you can pour out all the contents of your heart, chaff and grain together, knowing that the gentleness of hands will take it all, sift it, keep that which is worth keeping and, with a breath of kindness, blow the rest away. I thank you in advance for allowing me to be that kind of friend to you.               ,I am Single (five years ago), fair, dark black hair, brown eyes, 5' 6", 141 lbs.,Long Hair  and a healthy Lady. I am self-sufficient, Beautiful, happy, secure, self-confident, psychologically aware, emotionally and financially secure.   .I am comfortable in jeans or a nice english suit. A nonsmoker/drinker, not into drugs (don't need them; I live in a natural high). I believe in enjoying the good life and am high on it. I have a healthy attitude about God and the Bible.
My desire is to meet a Handsome, sensitive, sensuous, warm, assertive single man who wants a friend. My interpretation of a friend is one to whom you can pour out all the contents of your heart, chaff and grain together, knowing that the gentleness of hands will take it all, sift it, keep that which is worth keeping and, with a breath of kindness, blow the rest away. I thank you in advance for allowing me to be that kind of friend to you.   ,I am Single (five years ago), fair, dark black hair, brown eyes, 5' 6", 141 lbs.,Long Hair  and a healthy Lady. I am self-sufficient, Beautiful, happy, secure, self-confident, psychologically aware, emotionally and financially secure.   .I am comfortable in jeans or a nice english suit. A nonsmoker/drinker, not into drugs (don't need them; I live in a natural high). I believe in enjoying the good life and am high on it. I have a healthy attitude about God and the Bible.
My desire is to meet a Handsome, sensitive, sensuous, warm, assertive single man who wants a friend. My interpretation of a friend is one to whom you can pour out all the contents of your heart, chaff and grain together, knowing that the gentleness of hands will take it all, sift it, keep that which is worth keeping and, with a breath of kindness, blow the rest away. I thank you in advance for allowing me to be that kind of friend to you. 
I love poetry, books, walks on the beach and cozy candlelight dinners. I enjoy movies, television, music, traveling, the desert, the quietness of the mountains, the ocean, sunrises and sunsets.  My desire is to meet a Handsome, sensitive, sensuous, warm, assertive single man who wants a friend. My interpretation of a friend is one to whom you can pour out all the contents of your heart, chaff and grain together, knowing that the gentleness of hands will take it all, sift it, keep that which is worth keeping and, with a breath of kindness, blow the rest away. I thank you in advance for allowing me to be that kind of friend to you. i  hope  u  will  have  heard much a bout  me u  can  add me  on  yahoo id milan1064@yahoo.com    

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.52.181.99 with SMTP id dv3cs89564vdc;
        Tue, 17 May 2011 05:07:50 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.42.173.131 with SMTP id r3mr614160icz.441.1305634069988;
        Tue, 17 May 2011 05:07:49 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <milan1064@yahoo.com>
Received: from nm14.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (nm14.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com [98.138.90.77])
        by mx.google.com with SMTP id ye12si1015501icb.75.2011.05.17.05.07.48;
        Tue, 17 May 2011 05:07:48 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of milan1064@yahoo.com designates 98.138.90.77 as permitted sender) client-ip=98.138.90.77;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of milan1064@yahoo.com designates 98.138.90.77 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=milan1064@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (test mode) header.i=@yahoo.com
Received: from [98.138.90.50] by nm14.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 17 May 2011 12:07:48 -0000
Received: from [98.138.88.233] by tm3.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 17 May 2011 12:07:48 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1033.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 17 May 2011 12:07:48 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 427061.30465.bm@omp1033.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 53003 invoked by uid 60001); 17 May 2011 12:07:48 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1305634068; bh=HyGu6BBVbE4SLR94V3SCMojRqNO54KM9SsiEp312xB8=; tent-Type; XnaPP78iE9DaQ=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  tent-Type;
  wk4X5wWJ1WEhU=;
Message-ID: <306640.59828.qm@web121008.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: q2QdGMsVM1mIpkqVlUeF48Kuk3Z_qyFn2HA3ZoFVb07q.0T
Ph6mCZTRL5nE_4kbTAfIcFdwdKZJT9SYGdxc4net72ONbZ2MwPkY4x29ikxv
DyhLZGwmhKwNzzl6qVVrzjMm0xcvQ1F3RKGx0_2QO1RFkOlvtWFhYLj9pLi.
7nYQ7tD0.grneOkoZznkXyRRwcWVGqQoK5x6wwmbopOs0lMP8TFvhXwKzftT
SIEomheNd0rb7.HDWKr0NxBnfNrPQeEimB5ayixsXFgbAJL54UxFRuD4nfVq
hlN0spXA1ldOeP4qnpxqWRUvqDe9lbXUkubK2NuRNXLXefmrkeo5cyLFF8Qn
Idmoe6oHSWpgORl.MbPdTcX4fNpXub_hPUbwxhXpCy1Uj66Nw2PRvXWlySGg
udLoymK5ZYbx5ngQ.OzQroOdnVfL9_0qJgoA0K_TvXgjYVg--
Received: from [41.218.225.84] by web121008.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 17 May 2011 05:07:48 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailRC/567 YahooMailWebService/0.8.111.303096
Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 05:07:48 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: `hello  dear
To: xxxx@gmail.com
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-776203011-1305634068=:59828"
--0-776203011-1305634068=:59828
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii

email over Ghana

Code
Alles auswählen
41.218.225.84 - Geo Information
IP Address 	41.218.225.84
Host 	41-218-225-84-adsl-dyn.4u.com.gh
Location 	GH GH, Ghana
City 	Accra, 01 -
Organization 	Ghana Telecom
ISP 	Ghana Telecom
AS Number 	AS29614 VODAFONE GHANA AS INTERNATIONAL TRANSIT 

« Zuletzt geändert: 28. August 2016 um 11:29 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

vierauge
Forum Administrator

Ich tu nix. Ich will nur
spielen.

Standort: Toronto
Antwort #2 - 17. Mai 2011 um 16:10

lemansue schrieb on 17. Mai 2011 um 15:49:
My desire is to meet a Handsome, sensitive, sensuous, warm, assertive single man who wants a friend. My interpretation of a friend is one to whom you can pour out all the contents of your heart, chaff and grain together, knowing that the gentleness of hands will take it all, sift it, keep that which is worth keeping and, with a breath of kindness, blow the rest away. I thank you in advance for allowing me to be that kind of friend to you.

This part of the letter has been used at scam-warners with pics of Raven.  Durchgedreht

And in our forum also:

Helen <sensitive.helen@yahoo.com>

lemansue schrieb on 17. Mai 2011 um 15:49:
My late Father passaway when i was Only 18 years Old well I will say my Father was the Best man i have ever Loved he is so caring,loving,Godfearing,respectful and responsible father but i trusted and Believe in God and I know God is Doing is Things In his Own way. i have learn To be a Strong woman have hard working my i lost my late father i was working and schooling at the same Time that was how i was grow. i have been In a Relationship which end Up 2 years Ago becouse the guy was very unfaithful it has Cost me alot Of pain and i am now Looking for a Loving Godfearing and Responsible man To settle down with that is why i am Here So If you Intrested Let get and know More about each Other Hope and willling to hear From You soon                                    

And this part you can find here:

Mabel <seekingluv2g113@yahoo.com>
« Zuletzt geändert: 17. Mai 2011 um 16:20 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #3 - 17. Mai 2011 um 16:14

and the picture she use is from a pornstar to but i dont no who but i have see it before

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

† Rais †
General Counsel

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Oberpfalz
Antwort #4 - 17. Mai 2011 um 18:40

« Zuletzt geändert: 20. Mai 2011 um 19:20 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #5 - 20. Mai 2011 um 22:50

have  my  nice  picture

Spoiler:
Received: by 10.52.181.99 with SMTP id dv3cs183376vdc;
        Fri, 20 May 2011 04:57:45 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.42.168.9 with SMTP id u9mr4635966icy.214.1305892664106;
        Fri, 20 May 2011 04:57:44 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from nm12-vm1.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (nm12-vm1.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com [98.138.91.41])
        by mx.google.com with SMTP id wo4si8072815icb.100.2011.05.20.04.57.43;
        Fri, 20 May 2011 04:57:44 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of milan1064@yahoo.com designates 98.138.91.41 as permitted sender) client-ip=98.138.91.41;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of milan1064@yahoo.com designates 98.138.91.41 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=milan1064@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (test mode) header.i=@yahoo.com
Received: from [98.138.90.51] by nm12.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 20 May 2011 11:57:43 -0000
Received: from [98.138.86.156] by tm4.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 20 May 2011 11:57:42 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1014.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 20 May 2011 11:57:42 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 649841.8094.bm@omp1014.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 82430 invoked by uid 60001); 20 May 2011 11:57:42 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1305892662; bh=xgQpSu/0W5+v0hxH2VxYp1ZDON3vReAHJ3sE1gbMXEw=; tent-Type; bI1T8KhR8pzWw=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  tent-Type;
  FbqkyoeAZSx9s=;
Message-ID: <463347.81896.qm@web121015.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: PxTZJ4YVM1kNZixZ0Zb.GrhamZ1ekOgzK6OlJwoVWRP1Sp4
H9Ul_BDUOiFfbWDuxE637kA.XUMjqjC8SAG.Pa3454dlOMYA9vc_ns.1az9R
sojA4mXkMbTkt5UECV7mFyp7pdiNKTtNL1vsWY0wSuEbe3ja_ayNYwIBx7y7
sAEBGMZPfmzeL5Ruq1amPe5kkWqO.7WGOcpQnqzDKQINV9UCsX3oYshbv5yB
NCKihsg08R86x6MK09teMFEKIvXrPcwUyuqigDVxUtgfYn3kkT4DouA7kHLl
gj1Uf4jhs2_t4KC96bfTiQ6JvZ8MTexkJ_xiXQIU-
Received: from [41.218.230.112] by web121015.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 20 May 2011 04:57:42 PDT
Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 04:57:42 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: hello  dear
To: xxx@gmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-1121373541-1305892662=:81896"

phone number she use is +2330277230624

email over Ghana

Code
Alles auswählen
41.218.230.112 - Geo Information
IP Address 	41.218.230.112
Host 	41-218-230-112-adsl-dyn.4u.com.gh
Location 	GH GH, Ghana
City 	Accra, 01 -
ISP 	Ghana Telecom

« Zuletzt geändert: 28. August 2016 um 11:33 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #6 - 23. Mai 2011 um 02:54

passport number 1look to the date 23 may and it is 3 am nights here they work 24h/7 so to see

babe  the  passport  is  ready.  have   i  nice  day   and  take  care  of  your  self i hope everything is well   have  good  day? 

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.52.181.99 with SMTP id dv3cs42358vdc;
        Sun, 22 May 2011 17:36:02 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.42.117.5 with SMTP id r5mr8043731icq.377.1306110961386;
        Sun, 22 May 2011 17:36:01 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from nm1-vm4.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (nm1-vm4.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com [98.138.91.161])
        by mx.google.com with SMTP id s40si14591480ibg.63.2011.05.22.17.36.00;
        Sun, 22 May 2011 17:36:01 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of milan1064@yahoo.com designates 98.138.91.161 as permitted sender) client-ip=98.138.91.161;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of milan1064@yahoo.com designates 98.138.91.161 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=milan1064@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (test mode) header.i=@yahoo.com
Received: from [98.138.90.56] by nm1.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 23 May 2011 00:36:00 -0000
Received: from [98.138.88.239] by tm9.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 23 May 2011 00:36:00 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1039.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 23 May 2011 00:35:59 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 987874.87460.bm@omp1039.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 8014 invoked by uid 60001); 23 May 2011 00:35:59 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1306110959; bh=CQLMyGlofEpKoj4EZpVvHqicEO2MLuRL8Fa9NyXVE0I=; tent-Type; wEIpyYxBqVLKc=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  tent-Type;
  FzOrHybPpwL9Y=;
Message-ID: <570159.5649.qm@web121018.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: QczyRaUVM1mdMP3RSt4cD8iG1lrckz_b98URbRKKEbUtxT7
PbnYgG495WDGAS3HhSnLq.1am4fMyFKZ37narTAsTTwUdAR4z16OZNmjiu33
0S3MDJr9cQqUH1xGfz4TamsvRgqpmPTinU9TVyCw33FSlz_V4_mkqLIvL0sZ
2cPJPjvGlZwZjsakReOyaMgkORQRJ0A.yyyrs.4VZtsOq3Pgu1ifHHt.ncZ8
2OTe6D22Cqrx2abPf1U8_YQnZMixZ3AW.mJBsYpI6hI9AdWwGyONOR8V3H31
TBo5EW7q1UdYHK.Ba2YsV.4mgH_ZFYSsBB0P5cHFzfrbMg24NopKX6Q--
Received: from [41.218.227.236] by web121018.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 22 May 2011 17:35:59 PDT
Date: Sun, 22 May 2011 17:35:59 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: HELLO  BABE
To: xxxx@gmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-1361436876-1306110959=:5649"

--0-1361436876-1306110959=:5649
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-613291220-1306110959=:5649"

--0-613291220-1306110959=:5649

babe  the  passport  is  ready.  have   i  nice  day   and  take  care  of  
your  self i hope everything is well   have  good  day?
--0-613291220-1306110959=:5649
Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii

email over Ghana

Code
Alles auswählen
41.218.227.236 - Geo Information
IP Address 	41.218.227.236
Host 	41-218-227-236-adsl-dyn.4u.com.gh
Location 	GH GH, Ghana
City 	Accra, 01 -
ISP 	Ghana Telecom

« Zuletzt geändert: 28. August 2016 um 11:34 von Stiray »  

H1738001_-_Eva.jpg ( 75 KB | Downloads )
H1738001_-_Eva.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #7 - 23. Mai 2011 um 09:47

To passport H1738001 of Tracy Eva:
What a wonderful passportfake! Valid only for one year!!! And the machinereadable part doesn't correspondent with the upper part!

A passport with this number we also have from
Racheal <racheal.foxx@yahoo.com>
Rita <rdestefane@yahoo.com>
Effei Osei Brian M Scott <brian_m_scott@live.com>
« Zuletzt geändert: 23. Mai 2011 um 09:50 von Uli »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #8 - 25. Mai 2011 um 20:12

passport number 2

I think of you each morning
And dream of you each night
I think of your arms being around me
And cannot express my delight

Spoiler:
Received: by 10.52.181.99 with SMTP id dv3cs226278vdc;
        Wed, 25 May 2011 10:13:54 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.42.108.137 with SMTP id h9mr13138293icp.112.1306343258647;
        Wed, 25 May 2011 10:07:38 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from nm24-vm5.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (nm24-vm5.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com [98.138.91.246])
        by mx.google.com with SMTP id lk8si7971123icb.61.2011.05.25.10.07.37;
        Wed, 25 May 2011 10:07:38 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of milan1064@yahoo.com designates 98.138.91.246 as permitted sender) client-ip=98.138.91.246;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of milan1064@yahoo.com designates 98.138.91.246 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=milan1064@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (test mode) header.i=@yahoo.com
Received: from [98.138.90.53] by nm24.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 25 May 2011 17:07:37 -0000
Received: from [98.138.89.172] by tm6.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 25 May 2011 17:07:37 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1028.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 25 May 2011 17:07:36 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-5
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 958789.5755.bm@omp1028.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 23359 invoked by uid 60001); 25 May 2011 17:07:36 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1306343256; bh=1XMx7ilauIXsKA5P3CofsR1ez14WBkn0R3Bj9LJ1OZ4=; e; 3RiuDAsPV0Drs=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  e;
  yO3cjPh1K1Mmk=;
Message-ID: <680453.19897.qm@web121011.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: rSdeKAoVM1luFj5GpIyPytm5TBfIs_LH697itWmGVLCVC0a
Q8xhuABcHX6EbjMqy9jaNUH9OU1VBbwegh7VlYDze98q4rJw50ZNqCI3hLft
Itqn.eeVdNvxtd3XuvUzeb4RO8eFRoSeZ._6l_D_WEnbM2XQ4DNB3RXSUsTV
fBxpflCpurQiJjKS3zYKPkpbRIO0If2iQWZO2sXE9saZRhayp176ePJBRH3p
ivPAQ9Vb0EB6EGi.Gz8O51MLbx1Jf1NfawhSDIDwwF5Qv3KxCv7l5J3.cwWq
6s7w5HMmxlO3JIudowbEuRJIz4scZt4ZE.0GU9hOynMQSy0FCbHKqXQ--
Received: from [41.218.225.164] by web121011.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 25 May 2011 10:07:36 PDT
Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 10:07:36 -0700 (PDT)
To: xxx@gmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-561028931-1306343256=:19897"

--0-561028931-1306343256=:19897
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-66898196-1306343256=:19897"

--0-66898196-1306343256=:19897

email over Ghana

Code
Alles auswählen
41.218.225.164 - Geo Information
IP Address 	41.218.225.164
Host 	41-218-225-164-adsl-dyn.4u.com.gh
Location 	GH GH, Ghana
City 	Accra, 01 -
ISP 	Ghana Telecom

« Zuletzt geändert: 28. August 2016 um 11:35 von Stiray »  

H1738001_-_Eva2.jpg ( 74 KB | Downloads )
H1738001_-_Eva2.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #9 - 26. Mai 2011 um 16:53

Tp passport 1738001 of Tracy Eva:

I don't know why the original name of this Passportfake was named Priscilla!
The only difference to the first passport is the date of expiry! It was changed from 2012 to 2021! The rest is the same rubbish!!!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #10 - 07. September 2018 um 18:10

Dieses Thema wurde in dieses Forum von Scammer using Pictures by Karen Dreams [move by] Webmaster.

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden