Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2  Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Michelle <michbeach@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 9447 mal)

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Michelle <michbeach@yahoo.com>
16. Mai 2011 um 06:28

Message over http://www.freeidealdate.com/

hello, My name is michelle was looking through when I went through your ad,I would like to get to know you better,i am new to this and wouldnt have much time to always come on here so it will be better if u can write me back at my personal email:michbeach@yah oo.com.will be awaiting ur response to this

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

« Zuletzt geändert: 14. Juni 2011 um 23:37 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr20262/afr20263 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Michelle <michbeach@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 16. Mai 2011 um 06:31

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13893

Zitat:

Michelle Williams; michwiliam10@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM on Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:02 pm
This pest contact me yesterday in GFD as

michbeach
ID: 10393
- 28 y/o female (1980 - September - 1)
- alexander, USA :liar: :liar:
- English
- sales lady
- Have no children

hello, My name is michelle was looking through when I went through your ad,I would like to get to know you better,i am new to this and wouldnt have much time to always come on here so it will be better if u can write me back at my personal email:michbeach@yah oo.com.will be awaiting ur response to this.

From today.......

Hello there,
Goodmorning or Afternoon there?how are you doing today good i guess anyway i'm doing fine here as well...I just want to tell you more about me:

I am a single lady,never been married,no kids,I work in a dress shop as a Sales girl,I am very outgoing,communicative,easy going,outspoken,I am also a very Romantic type,love to cuddle,hold hands while walking,I'm trustworthy so far as people tell me maybe I'm just laid back,lol...I also tend to have a good heart with so much of love to give and to recieve.I am alone child as well,parents are late now though,lost them to an auto accident sometime back on their way to OH,presently I live with my step mom here because she's from Nigeria,I love watching Movies,Television,listening to Music,Singing,Reading,Writing poems,Swimming,playing Basketball.Now I guess a question will come to your mind(Why is she Single)isn't it...ok ok,I used to have a boyfriend but I broke up with him,I caught him on bed with my best close friend,you know how that is,it's a SHOCK,lol...so this led me to break up with him,was I right by that decision???

I seek for a complete honest man,who will come home to me,love me,adore me,a strong man with a strong heart who will want our relationship to last forever,a compassionate man,one with good heart and know how to handle matters,I want a lover not a fighter,lol I am committed life to living to the fullest and in growing as a person. Having fun is very important to me and I am looking for someone with whom I can share life's experiences and grow together in faith and love with.

My ideal match is someone who has a zest for life,someone who can have laugh and have fun but,and at the same time,he most be responsible and serious. Someone with whom I share a strong physical and emotional connection. In the long-term, I believe that it is essential that we share similar values and that we have excellent communication with one another.I love to cook all types of food but I have no one to share a meal with-so I cook only when I have to. would u like to have a meal with me.

Its a pretty good here in Lagos, Nigeria anyway but its a little bit sunny and I dont have Choice had to live here like that and i will be coming back to the state anytime soon, just want to find someone nice before i come because im ready to sacrifice myself the right man not the wrong man and make me happy,....Hmmmm I guess enough is being said about me.
Michelle

:sick: :sick: :sick:

Received: from [41.219.250.57] by web63806.mail.re1.yahoo.com via HTTP;

ORG-SA57-AFRINIC-20050513
Assigned to Lagos dial-pool customers
NAVNEET SINGH
Plot 1261, Bishop Kale Close, off Saka Tinubu
Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria

Catalin Miclaus
Plot 1261C, Bishop Kale Close, off Saka Tinubu 
« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Juni 2011 um 12:53 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #2 - 16. Mai 2011 um 06:34

http://www.no_way.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=8294&start=0

Zitat:

Hello ,
How are you today?,I hope you are having a nice time, as for me am cool and lonely. Am new to this and i dont know how it works but i found your profile intrigued and that was i responded to your response. I am Michelle Williams, single never married ,born inQueensland (Australia),i spent most of my youth days in Australia.I obtained my degree in the University of ADELAIDE in Australia.

I recently moved to 1406 Iowa Ave, Colorado Springs for some personal reasons which is very important to me and I find very much peace and tranquility there...I`m 5`8" 120 with a athletic build , mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, good listening,and mostly God Fearing, and a positive person.I am real easy person to talk to and a good listener. I love to play golf ,I like going to the movies , or watching movies in my room , I like swiming ,listening to music and dance to any kind of music, traveling , going bowling and also a good cook.I am a family oriented person and There is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself..

I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you are today, I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, past relationships, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me. I even want to learn about the secrets you very rarely share with someone!. So come on and share it all with me.

I want you to know that am not here to talk to you about general things such as partying, the weather, sports, e.c.t.. I want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul, as the friendship I want to build with you I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experienced. This friendship I want to build with you will be filled with substance, quality, spirituality and potential. And i'm using this medium to make you understand that i'm seriously seeking my Right man, a Long term relationship and to make a peaceful family with lovely kids if its God's wish.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Headers
Return-Path: <michbeach@yahoo.com>
Message-ID: <689727.65231.qm@web63804.mail.re1.yahoo.com>
Received: from [212.96.28.154]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/10.1.9 YahooMailWebService/0.8.102.267879
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 07:22:25
MIME-Version: 1.0

steel
    Registered Member

Re: Michelle Williams

Postby The Enchantress on Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:46 pm
Further information on this scammer;

IP = 212.96.28.154 or 41.219.250.57 = Lagos in Nigeria

Claims 28 years old, dob 1st September 1980, single, never married, no children, presently in Nigeria

Messages;

hello, My name is michelle was looking through when I went through your ad,I would like to get to know you better,i am new to this and wouldnt have much time to always come on here so it will be better if u can write me back at my personal email:michbeach@yah oo.com.will be awaiting ur response to this.

About michelle williams

Female, 29 from Poland

im an attractive young lady searching for true love,if u are ready and willing to show this,u can reach me on my private email address which is "michbeach@yahoo.com".im also ready to show my man the same.i will be awaiting ur response if interested.michelle

Mail;

Hello there,

Goodmorning or Afternoon there?how are you doing today good i guess anyway i'm doing fine here as well...I just want to tell you more about me:

I am a single lady,never been married,no kids,I work in a dress shop as a Sales girl,I am very outgoing,communicative,easy going,outspoken,I am also a very Romantic type,love to cuddle,hold hands while walking,I'm trustworthy so far as people tell me maybe I'm just laid back,lol...I also tend to have a good heart with so much of love to give and to recieve.I am alone child as well,parents are late now though,lost them to an auto accident sometime back on their way to OH,presently I live with my step mom here because she's from Nigeria,I love watching Movies,Television,listening to Music,Singing,Reading,Writing poems,Swimming,playing Basketball.Now I guess a question will come to your mind(Why is she Single)isn't it...ok ok,I used to have a boyfriend but I broke up with him,I caught him on bed with my best close friend,you know how that is,it's a SHOCK,lol...so this led me to break up with him,was I right by that decision???

I seek for a complete honest man,who will come home to me,love me,adore me,a strong man with a strong heart who will want our relationship to last forever,a compassionate man,one with good heart and know how to handle matters,I want a lover not a fighter,lol I am committed life to living to the fullest and in growing as a person. Having fun is very important to me and I am looking for someone with whom I can share life's experiences and grow together in faith and love with.

My ideal match is someone who has a zest for life,someone who can have laugh and have fun but,and at the same time,he most be responsible and serious. Someone with whom I share a strong physical and emotional connection. In the long-term, I believe that it is essential that we share similar values and that we have excellent communication with one another.I love to cook all types of food but I have no one to share a meal with-so I cook only when I have to. would u like to have a meal with me.

Its a pretty good here in Lagos, Nigeria anyway but its a little bit sunny and I dont have Choice had to live here like that and i will be coming back to the state anytime soon, just want to find someone nice before i come because im ready to sacrifice myself the right man not the wrong man and make me happy,....Hmmmm I guess enough is being said about me.

Michelle

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #3 - 16. Mai 2011 um 06:36

http://www.freeidealdate.com/profile.php?ID=67963

Zitat:

michbeach
   - 30 y/o female
   - alexander, USA
   - English, English, English
   - Have no children
   - Profile ID: 67963

Last logged in: 2011-05-13 13:51:52

Personal details
Sex      female
Children      0
Want children      Maybe
Date of birth      1980 - September - 1
Height      5'8" - 5'11" (171-180cm)
Body type      Average
Ethnicity      Caucasian
Religion      Christian
Marital status      Single
Education      High School graduate
Income      I prefer not to say
Smoker      No
Drinker      No
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a      male
Looking for an age range      30 -  65
Looking for a height      I prefer not to say
Looking for a body type      I prefer not to say
Relationship      Friendship, Marriage, Relationship, Romance

Description:
I am loyal, responsible, active, responsible, loving, caring, sharing, kindhearted,warm, accomodating,sexy,compassionate,tol erant,laid back type,outgoing,welcoming to people generally,I am also a one man lady,I like to sing,write poems,listening to music,swimming,playing Basketball,watching TV,Movies and comedies,I love public intimacy and want a good man with a good heart,one with good knowledge about love and who knows how a lady is been treated,age or colour difference do not matter to me at all,as long as he loves me,I want a relationship that will last forever and won`t fade no matter what.

Ideal match description:
someone loving and caring to take good care of me....

« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Juni 2011 um 12:55 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #4 - 16. Mai 2011 um 06:40

Yahoo:

Zitat:

-  michbeach

-  30 - Female - USA

-  looking for real love 2 years ago

« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Juni 2011 um 12:54 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #5 - 17. Mai 2011 um 06:17

Hello ,
            How are you today?,I hope you are having a nice time, as for me am cool and lonely. Am new to this and i dont know how it works but i found your profile intrigued and that was i responded to your response. I am Michelle Williams, single never married ,born in queensland (Australia),i spent most of my youth days in Australia.I obtained my degree in the University of ADELAIDE  in Australia .

I recently moved to 1406 Iowa Ave, Colorado Springs for some personal reasons which is very important to me and I find very much peace and tranquility there...I`m 5`8" 120 with a athletic build , mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, good listening,and mostly God Fearing, and a positive person.I am real easy person to talk to and a good listener. I love to play golf ,I like going to the movies , or watching movies in my room , I like swimming ,listening to music and dance to any kind of music, traveling , going bowling and also a good cook.I am a family oriented person and There is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself..

I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you are today, I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, past relationships, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me. I even want to learn about the secrets you very rarely share with someone!. So come on and share it all with me.

I want you to know that am not here to talk to you about general things such as partying, the weather, sports, e.c.t.. I want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul, as the friendship I want to build with you I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experienced. This friendship I want to build with you will be filled with substance, quality, spirituality and potential. And i'm using this medium to make you understand that i'm seriously seeking my Right man, a Long term relationship and to make a peaceful family with lovely kids if its God's wish.

I look forward to hearing from you soon

Spoiler:
X-AVG: Scanning
X-Original-To: xxxxxxx@arcor.de
Received: from mail-in-10.arcor-online.net (mail-in-10.arcor-online.net [151.189.21.50])
        by mail-in-12-z2.arcor-online.net (Postfix) with ESMTP id 4EC791DF161
        for <xxxxxxx@arcor.de>; Mon, 16 May 2011 10:42:59 +0200 (CEST)
Received: from omp1049.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (omp1049.mail.ne1.yahoo.com [98.138.89.234])
        by mx.arcor.de (Postfix) with SMTP id 3C68C2D6EA8
        for <xxxxxxx@arcor.de>; Mon, 16 May 2011 10:42:51 +0200 (CEST)
X-DKIM: Sendmail DKIM Filter v2.8.2 mx.arcor.de 3C68C2D6EA8
Authentication-Results: mx.arcor.de; dkim=pass (1024-bit key)
        Quelltext.i=@yahoo.com; dkim-adsp=temperror
Received: (qmail 12112 invoked by uid 1000); 16 May 2011 08:42:50 -0000
Received: (qmail 92907 invoked by uid 60001); 16 May 2011 08:42:49 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1305535369; bh=svTaMd5xJpu/nFxS++WQqUeMt33TUty/P219pMGb0pc=; tent-Type; xHrTSG7yJ+DNI=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  tent-Type;
  3ZocUBI542W68=;
Message-ID: <318748.74267.qm@web125707.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: qY3uUMwVM1na7Yq9mm3eN2sFXqqH3HlQ5nSZs1QETzYtkbm
8VuANt6hG
Received: from [41.184.0.100] by web125707.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 16 May 2011 01:42:49 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/12.0.2 YahooMailWebService/0.8.111.303096
Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 01:42:49 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: MICHELLE FOR YOU
To: xxxxxxx@arcor.de
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-1839868644-1305535369=:74267"
X-Antivirus: AVG for E-mail 10.0.1209 [1500/3640]
X-AVG-ID: ID77D3E7E0-9CCDC9C

--0-1839868644-1305535369=:74267
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1173945968-1305535369=:74267"

--0-1173945968-1305535369=:74267
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
« Zuletzt geändert: 14. Juni 2011 um 23:38 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #6 - 17. Mai 2011 um 06:18

Mail over NG [Nigeria]

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Information - 41.184.0.100
IP address:                     41.184.0.100
Reverse DNS:                    41-184-0-100.rv.ipnxtelecoms.com.
Reverse DNS authenticity:       [Verified]
ASN:                            29091
ASN Name:                       IPNXng (ipNX Nigeria Limited)
IP range connectivity:          6
Registrar (per ASN):            RIPE
Country (per IP registrar):     NG [Nigeria]
Country Currency:               Unknown
Country IP Range:               41.184.0.0 to 41.184.255.255
Country fraud profile:          High
City (per outside source):      Lagos, Lagos
Country (per outside source):   NG [Nigeria]
Private (internal) IP?          No
IP address registrar:           whois.afrinic.net
Known Proxy?                    No
Link for WHOIS:                 41.184.0.100 

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Telly
General Counsel

Ich habe eine schöne russische
Frau. Bleibe aber.

Standort: Velbert
Antwort #7 - 17. Mai 2011 um 06:34

Die hat sich aber optisch sehr verändert

Da könnte man sagen:
Auf mein Geld kannst Du warten bis Du schwarz wirst Laut lachend
« Zuletzt geändert: 17. Mai 2011 um 06:55 von Telly »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #8 - 17. Mai 2011 um 07:00

Hat schon alles seine Richtigkeit.

Sie ist eben ein Chamäleon    Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend
« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Juni 2011 um 12:58 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

WeAreLegion
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #9 - 17. Mai 2011 um 08:19

Naja so schnell verwandelt sich ne Frau in SeeJulie Durchgedreht

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #10 - 17. Mai 2011 um 16:06

Hello,

It's nice hearing from you and i hope  everything is going on fine with you there. I am searching for my life long partner to share a Great Life of Love with; romance, long slow 
kisses, feeling very special, intimacy, spirituality, pleasurable communication, dancing, meeting of the minds, opening a door for him, flowers, traveling and other exciting interests and adventures, A GREAT LIFE of LOVE! I am one who strongly believes in respect and that without respect, you can experience true love and generate a healthy relationship. “wow” when it is first a friendship and then a larger, Later as it evolves into a Beautiful Loving committed relationship. I believe it’s not just what you are like  on the outside, but more about what you are like on the inside. I am seeking friendship first, (no game playing please) with someone who appreciates some of the same temperament and interests I enjoy.

That special someone is a man with integrity, is spiritually compatible with me, having similar beliefs-New Age and is responsible, intelligent, has a sense of humour, positive, is clean and neat in habit and appearance,romantic,passionate about living and loving. I would prefer that someone to show interest and be supportive of my spiritual work. He should be financially secure, and has been there, done that. I like an adventurous person who likes travel, nature and enjoys being home. He is a man who is at peace with himself. I am hoping to connect with people of like minds to form friendship first and then leave the rest to the Universe. 

Characteristics of whom i seek. The most important characteristics to me are compatibility and friendship. I'd like to find someone who's open, honest and easy going. A sense of humour is a big plus.

Ideally we'd have some shared interests and goals, as well as some similarities in opinion about what's important in life. If you love to laugh, travel and appreciate the warmth of a furry coat and a wet nose, let's talk things that i would love to do with my man. Get caught with my man in the rain. Dance with him in the rain. Star gaze on a clear night Watch the sunset together. Spend all day with him doing nothing. Moonlight walks on the beach. Be more proud of him than i already am at this very moment. Go on a carriage ride through the park. Do a crossword together. Go to brunch. Have a disagreement (it could/will only make us stronger). Go for a twilight horseback ride. Watch bad/good movie together. Spend the rest of my life with you.

Have our picture taken together. Eat ice cream with him. Make love to you passionately.Go to a museum together. Talk to each other using only body language.Give you space when you need it, but not space to hurt each other.Accept you totally and completely for the rest of my life- flaws and all(I already do). Discuss current events in a heated debate. Have you  the error of your ways from aforementioned heated debate and make mad,torrid love to him, in the midst of all that passion. Carve our names into a tree/table. Go for a walk at dusk together....Be one with you.Send you a singing telegram...Spend all night thinking of 101 sweet things to do for him. Hold him and gaze into his eyes and realize how much I love him and tell him. Gently run my hand across the middle of his chest and look into his eyes. Blindfold him and take him somewhere romantic. Spend my life making him happy..Spend my life making our family happy. Feel his heartbeat. See our
unborn child/children in his eyes. Go roller/ice skating together. Give him a backrub just because we love each other. ALWAYS being honest with each other. Go hiking/camping together.. Have our first fight, make up and feel a stronger bond because we very successfully weathered the storm - together. Marry him. Laugh at someone together. Share a plate of spaghetti. Give him a stuffed animal just because.

Go on a fun family vacation and bring back the kind of memories movies are made of Treat him like my Lancelot. Go on a road trip across America. Count thunder together 
during a thunderstorm. Envelops you in my soul. Cook his favourite meal/meals. Know him better than he know's himself. Go to a Renaissance Fair. Plant a tree in our yard together. Look over at him  during an office/military/family party and have him know without me saying a word -that I love you. Beadle to say"I love you" in 89 different ways - in 89 different countries. lol. Hold him when he is at his saddest and comfort him when he need it the most. Be the one i come to for that comfort and holding.Wipe away the days' stresses and issues, with just one hug/kiss. Grow old with him.

Take Care and i look forward to read from you 
again.

Always Love.

ps...look closely,they are the same pics and thats me...why should i make a joke of that?

Spoiler:
Received: from mail-in-12.arcor-online.net (mail-in-12.arcor-online.net [151.189.21.52])
        by mail-in-18-z2.arcor-online.net (Postfix) with ESMTP id 6BB8233A372
        for <xxxxxxx@arcor.de>; Tue, 17 May 2011 14:50:45 +0200 (CEST)
Received: from nm17-vm1.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (nm17-vm1.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com [98.138.91.34])
        by mx.arcor.de (Postfix) with SMTP id C35572689C
        for <xxxxxxx@arcor.de>; Tue, 17 May 2011 14:50:44 +0200 (CEST)
X-DKIM: Sendmail DKIM Filter v2.8.2 mx.arcor.de C35572689C
Received: from [98.138.90.49] by nm17.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 17 May 2011 12:50:44 -0000
Received: from [98.138.89.168] by tm2.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 17 May 2011 12:50:44 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1024.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 17 May 2011 12:50:44 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 35480.17908.bm@omp1024.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 29471 invoked by uid 60001); 17 May 2011 12:50:43 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1305636643; bh=MpgBctqBREfGFGoMokvuOShqkiJPqmc6o/A7AmEBN7w=; -Version:Content-Type; U+a30oP2Izqiw=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  -Version:Content-Type;
  aKTZAAi4KwKes=;
Message-ID: <838182.29409.qm@web125709.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: V0QMdB8VM1nxU9K_.vmvaDJg92sAi0.UWuGpEAGBVgxXqq6
6TdVgxW_TNqWsVvDYvx6qmguSpztclOmPXmEO0L.ZrdUBWKLbMJEzFgf1hvh
glkANob7bo776Wakg74l3X3ao.us543LIWEpbWP1KuMjUxkj5mSYE.sEBhn4
k8BWhTwH7Qb4qtw2bGA68dg2H4JXZ3NvAbrP6O0CMEhgXni_axSg3Ejn7i83
KJ4o94KveL6tPsDe2lnUKICTATyI_2BR6MFjHlZ.8FEihsY4lJE4_IVuALqH
Eaj355VMakgRGswzioiYY2vsZKkXZGazdrDc7Jc9zrRi6ELqYk__YtTy6wjk
J6AT2zSZGdEkv..68ifq0hGpsFUxsZRJcGeh5uNbzVE5T.xjY
Received: from [41.184.0.100] by web125709.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 17 May 2011 05:50:43 PDT
Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 05:50:43 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: MICHELLE FOR YOU
To: xxxxxxx
In-Reply-To: <12210692808.20110517062325@arcor.de>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
        boundary="0-593845557-1305636643=:29409"
X-Antivirus: AVG for E-mail 10.0.1375 [1500/3642]
X-AVG-ID: ID361D1434-2D9082C0

--0-593845557-1305636643=:29409
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #11 - 17. Mai 2011 um 16:07

Mail over NG [Nigeria]

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Information - 41.184.0.100
IP address:                     41.184.0.100
Reverse DNS:                    41-184-0-100.rv.ipnxtelecoms.com.
Reverse DNS authenticity:       [Verified]
ASN:                            29091
ASN Name:                       IPNXng (ipNX Nigeria Limited)
IP range connectivity:          6
Registrar (per ASN):            RIPE
Country (per IP registrar):     NG [Nigeria]
Country Currency:               Unknown
Country IP Range:               41.184.0.0 to 41.184.255.255
Country fraud profile:          High
City (per outside source):      Lagos, Lagos
Country (per outside source):   NG [Nigeria]
Private (internal) IP?          No
IP address registrar:           whois.afrinic.net
Known Proxy?                    No
Link for WHOIS:                 41.184.0.100 

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #12 - 17. Mai 2011 um 16:09

Zitat:

ps...look closely,they are the same pics and thats me...why should i make a joke of that?

Jetzt wissen wir es genau! Wir sind blind und haben Rinderwahnsinn!  Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Telly
General Counsel

Ich habe eine schöne russische
Frau. Bleibe aber.

Standort: Velbert
Antwort #13 - 17. Mai 2011 um 16:57

Zitat:
Wir sind blind

Wieso?
Auf den ersten Bildern war sie weiß, dann schwarz, jetzt ist sie durchsichtig.
Du musst nur genauer hinsehen.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #14 - 20. Mai 2011 um 17:19

Hello Dear,

How are you today and thanks for always getting back to me, i am very 
new at this and am still kind of blush why you so much someone of my 
type, i have had some bad times with men where they took advantage of me
in my past relationships and i wont want that to happen to me all again
so am wanting to be sure of the type of man i can surrender and give my
heart to cos am the type of lady when am in love i always do love to 
the fullest and i can do anything to satisfy the love
of my life.....I am really interested in getting to know more about you
and hopefully take it to the next level. I will love to ask you some 
question in order to get to know more about you and i hope you can 
answer sincerely.....
            1.............What do like in a lady
            2...............Are you a player for Real
            3.................What do you do for a living
            4..................Tell me more about your family
            5..................What does chemistry mean to you and commitment
            6...............Are you ready for a family or just casual relationship
            7...............Have you had any bad experience online
            8.................Tell me more about your past relationship/s
            9.................Are you ready to relocate to the right one or she relocate to you
            10............Are you ready to start a new life and give this a trial.

Wow, I think thats enough dear cos i wont love to just scare you out. I
hope you are having a wonderful day with you and always remember that 
am
anxiously waiting to hear your reply..
            Always With Love,

ps......yea im very sorry about thst,didnt know you where talking about all of the pics..mine is the last one below and the rest are for my dead cousins..just put it on there as Honour and use in for remembrance.thats it dear....

Spoiler:
Received: from mail-in-13.arcor-online.net (mail-in-13.arcor-online.net [151.189.21.53])
        by mail-in-10-z2.arcor-online.net (Postfix) with ESMTP id 0146110F
        for <xxxxxxx@arcor.de>; Wed, 18 May 2011 11:21:09 +0200 (CEST)
Received: from nm3-vm4.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (nm3-vm4.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com [98.138.91.163])
        by mx.arcor.de (Postfix) with SMTP id 180DB213004
        for <xxxxxxx@arcor.de>; Wed, 18 May 2011 11:21:04 +0200 (CEST)
X-DKIM: Sendmail DKIM Filter v2.8.2 mx.arcor.de 180DB213004
Received: from [98.138.90.50] by nm3.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 18 May 2011 09:21:04 -0000
Received: from [98.138.87.6] by tm3.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 18 May 2011 09:21:03 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1006.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 18 May 2011 09:21:03 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 884432.75110.bm@omp1006.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 47504 invoked by uid 60001); 18 May 2011 09:21:03 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1305710463; bh=mWSBz9NyyraeaiOWx7ra3DdCfNCtbcUVing7AgvQ+2A=; -Version:Content-Type; QicefKPPWp8EM=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  -Version:Content-Type;
  B5irPcEHzUt+Q=;
Message-ID: <636708.32037.qm@web125701.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: dNj62VAVM1m5qoUzNYw03F_4WOQtylUkgIplqVquLswyvuR
eE8GSgSqm9ZmktD1lfqR7BPwuZH03FfYfeAPeiSPnDkVAPRFPfBZvYe_C38g
htmtLUKisV8B6yiOZcrTmn3ttjWQM33ickT_4CZSoSOtUP06FQLWpDhStwtJ
cx6UcnpSQplNXpFQxtRm_.YOLhJ9cDnq_PbX7kSJjGzvwbZ2yuJsGZG8NHBt
.nJ7ivtGwfTKDMROCOAg1bs.BEh2MbOt9tA6hm9iyvwHRYHR82XBhr1akelF
Iorb71O.oq51H5m3jWcZGMliGbGzy0FksYU3w9d6XZSnWU0fPF8MJ_nqWHNz
vEPQUTGtwj183IGhwUnA.vTIfZLk8NfmLsvc6yOkZ8HcX8Dl3aA7NnunP3vU
8LvryY0k7IJ7XEWgEJ6iRTg2g6YVG3O4-
Received: from [41.184.0.100] by web125701.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 18 May 2011 02:21:03 PDT
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 02:21:03 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: More
To: xxxxxxx
In-Reply-To: <1038451838.20110517161447@arcor.de>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
        boundary="0-1220113142-1305710463=:32037"
X-Antivirus: AVG for E-mail 10.0.1375 [1509/3645]
X-AVG-ID: ID40160490-3F85ED74

--0-1220113142-1305710463=:32037
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8

Zum Seitenanfang