Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Halima <halimamohammed1234@gmail.com> <royalbnkscotld@rocketmail.com> <royalbankscoltland@accountant.com> <charles_kumar@ymail.com> (Gelesen: 6813 mal)

mausepaul
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

Vlad, ich bin der Auserwählte

Standort: Berlin
Halima <halimamohammed1234@gmail.com> <royalbnkscotld@rocketmail.com> <royalbankscoltland@accountant.com> <charles_kumar@ymail.com>
15. Mai 2011 um 17:08

Ich denke ich träume.  Smiley

Assalamu’’Alaikum. 
My dear how are you today I hope fine, I know that this mail will be a surprise to you and I am sure that you would hardly expect such mail from me since we are just new friends but I am doing it because of the situation at hand and decided to let you know every thing about me because I believe it is mashaAlla(that Which Allah wills)which makes me know you after some prayers with fasting to him, I am also ready to be with you if you accept me with all your heart.

My name is Miss Halima Shusha Mohammed I was born on 18th November 1985 in the ancients(city)of bam within Kerman province in the Islamic republic of Iran, the only daughter of late Dr Mohammed Hadi of the Blessed Memory who was one time senate speaker in Iranian embassies Senegal United kingdom and Canada respectively born into a Muslim family that cherish the principle of comfort of a family but all the same Allah knows the best, I lost my mother two days to my 19th birthday on Friday 16th November 2002in a rape incident when she got killed trying to save a rape victim its was after the death of my mother that my father resigned his appointment as he realize that Iran is undemocratic and not free for girls of which he decided that I will continue my education in Senegal.

Tears will not let me go back to the events that’s took my fathers life when I least expected and expose me to life of competition for survival but for what am and not for my beauty or family background, I have learn to accept and face challenges I am alive writing you today as it was by Bismillahir Rahmani Raheem( in the name of Allah, most gracious, most merciful)which kept me in Senegal as I did not come back for vacation during the time of the land breaking (Earthquake)which took place in bam citadel on the early hours of Friday 26th December 2003 that cause the instant death of my younger and only brother with other relatives and gave my father multiple serious injuries.

After the incident my father was able to send for me through his lawyer of which I arrived Iran and met him lying under critical condition in a hospital he was flown to with other senior citizen victims he was able to tell me some important things and he instructed his lawyer to hand over some certain documents to me which the lawyer did he also release some huge substantial amount of money to his lawyer to be passing it to me gradually when the needs Arise for my Education, On Tuesday 30th December five days after the earthquake, my father gave up the ghost and after his burial according to Islamic rites, I took some money from the lawyer and traveled back to Senegal.

When it was time to pay my school fees I tried to reach the lawyer but could not, after some fruitless effort it was certain to me that I don’t have any other choice but to seek asylum in Senegal which I did was taken to the camp of united nations high commission for refugee(UNHCR) in grand yoff Dakar Senegal from where I am writing you now but I say alhamdulillah(all praise be to Allah) for keeping me alive till date. Among the documents given to me there was a deposit bond certificate with the sum of $8.500.000.00(eight million five hundred thousand US Dollars) in cash my father deposited with a bank on appriel 1999 which has my name as the next of kin due to my fathers wish during the time of deposition, the bond indicate that the next of kin can only come for the money in the demise(death) of the depositor when she reaches the prime age of 25 of which I have attended now I was searching for a reliable capable and trustworthy person that can assist me for the claim to receive and safe keep this fund in his custody and relocate me to join him to start a new life as the bank said they can not deal with me directly due to my refugee statue and because I had no account, that was why I contacted you to seek for your assistance after going through your profile and my spirit accepted you whole heartedly.

Please tell me if you are ready to help me so that I will give you the information about this fund but send me your full information like 1. Full Name, Your Country, Address and your telephone number, for easy communication and also assured me that you will not betray me when you receive the money, As my Name goes which means desire and hope in Persia(Iranian)language, My dear I did not have telephone and I did not have access to call but you can contact me through the office telephone of the refugee camp master his name is Dr Charles Kumar and his number is +221767548204 I will be hoping to hear from you soonest.

Thanks for your understanding I am with the belief that this transfer will be properly carried out by you and I promise you bismillah(in the name of Allah)that I will give you a substantial part of this fund for your kind assistance in Allah I say subhana Allah(glory be to Allah)for making me knows some one like you, from the one that love and cherish your love with big hugs and many kisses Always Yours Halima 

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler:

Return-Path: <halimamohammed1234@gmail.com>
Received: from mailin08.aul.t-online.de (mailin08.aul.t-online.de [172.20.26.46])
         by mhead805 (Cyrus v2.3.15-fun-3.2.11.2-1) with LMTPA;
         Sat, 14 May 2011 11:04:36 +0200
X-Sieve: CMU Sieve 2.3
Received: from mail-fx0-f67.google.com ([209.85.161.67]) by mailin08.aul.t-online.de
        with esmtp id 1QLAly-1unx580; Sat, 14 May 2011 11:04:30 +0200
Received: by mail-fx0-f67.google.com with SMTP id 20so351615fxm.2
        for <xxxxxxx@t-online.de>; Sat, 14 May 2011 02:04:30 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
        d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
        h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to
         :content-type;
        bh=0AlScusFx31GQsQaVE0VSmt9UCHF0URSrBaJYxMh4nA=;
        b=dfsXQhlUiOgQ5SlVLQ9PPX7SJn8EZJod7cz0mfqzhnhEbxPgC4LvKaNcbn7hWLAWR6
         xx01BY4GhckTal0MXZH3UH97swlqM/aSaCF+8t0JoftQfdirhZ2UsqRsyWV6RRS5p+/F
         HyZl5AxHhT8VH8s1O85RbPel5t8rsjV+BZ73k=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws;
        d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
        h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;
        b=P/5zeiu7c+6cjt1sB5GMSNCpIvESJsj4nHiHaAaMqRVADtqIlsSsC69folUhJlg5th
         /m0yIX0aibfYWwIsXlICCtFF7a+OzlCt9LKiLbZUEYaj5m/WmhGt2sPB1s+K1jeIsrEk
         Wjd8XyyrumHIrxS+3PmSYEJ4IcyyGJnqXH8bY=
MIME-Version: 1.0
Received: by 10.223.10.150 with SMTP id p22mr1753856fap.86.1305363869880; Sat,
14 May 2011 02:04:29 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.223.94.79 with HTTP; Sat, 14 May 2011 02:04:29 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Sat, 14 May 2011 13:34:29 +0430
Message-ID: <BANLkTikBRLP=j0H4r8UkBxqSd-vm7g1Omg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: My dear will you be there for me ?
To: xxxxxxx <xxxxxxx@t-online.de>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary=0015173fe482c456af04a338b596
X-TOI-SPAM: u;0;2011-05-14T09:04:36Z
X-TOI-VIRUSSCAN: unchecked
X-TOI-MSGID: 32e09209-8a0f-4efc-a6b7-9c1c6a5a55cd
X-Seen: false
X-ENVELOPE-TO: <xxxxxxx@t-online.de>

Zitat:

I lost my mother two days to my 19th birthday on Friday 16th November 2002in a rape incident when she got killed trying to save a rape victim its was after the death of my mother that my father resigned his appointment as he realize that Iran is undemocratic and not free for girls of which he decided that I will continue my education in Senegal

Smiley Smiley Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 27. Oktober 2011 um 18:35 von Uli » 
Grund: afr20059 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Halima <halimamohammed1234@gmail.com> <royalbnkscotld@rocketmail.com> <royalbankscoltland@accountant.com>
Antwort #1 - 15. Mai 2011 um 17:14

email intern over Google mail but the pictures we have get it before here:

Aisha <aishababy207@yahoo.com>
« Zuletzt geändert: 20. Mai 2011 um 21:16 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

scambuster
General Counsel

Standort: Beuningen
Re: Halima <halimamohammed1234@gmail.com> <royalbnkscotld@rocketmail.com> <royalbankscoltland@accountant.com>
Antwort #2 - 15. Mai 2011 um 18:16

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

scambuster
General Counsel

Standort: Beuningen
Antwort #3 - 15. Mai 2011 um 18:26

Gleiche Text und Dame hier:

Smiley

Auch gleiche Text im Halima <halimamohammed123@gmail.com> Thema.

Smiley 

Smiley Smiley
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #4 - 15. Mai 2011 um 22:04

Ist auch noch mit <halima_mohammed232@yahoo.com> im Netz unterwegs! Smiley
Da gibt es auch eine Fake ID aus dem Senegal! Smiley

Über die Telefonnummer kam ich auch noch zu ihrer Zwillingsschwester Zoya Vanda Hosseini <vandazhosseini@hotmail.com> Smiley
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

mausepaul
General Counsel

Antwort #5 - 19. Mai 2011 um 17:57

Hier ist neue Post von Halima.  Smiley

My Dearest.
I am happy to read from you today knowing that you are there for me,Darling below here are the bank contact,kindly contact them and asked them about this deposited fund and asked them the possibility of transferring the money into your bank account, i will like you to understands more that here in Senegal is like one staying inside prison, for some days now i have not been eating food here due to i did not have money again with me Please darling Help me am Suffering Here In The Refugee Camp and i don't want to continue like this and for that, once the bank starts up the transfer process i will start up too, for my arrangment to meet you face to face. My intention is to have a good future, and a good living,and i here-by promised that i will give you all the respect that i could afford to give as a human,i will never disapoint you when i come over to your place inch Allah,Honey I believe in my heart that your help to me will bring something good to you, and i assure you that if  Allah  will use you to help me out of this situation, i will never forget you in my life and with what you have wrote to me in your mail, i now have the confidence to go ahead with you and bellow here is the contact of the Bank where the money is deposited i am the next of kin of the Money, Don't worry there will be no question at the bank ok,

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC
              Mr. Hampton Philip.Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer Dept.
              Head Office Address:9, High St, Perth,
              Perthshire PH1 5JS
              Tel/  447031805907
              Fax /  447031927635
              EMAIL/  royalbnkscotld@rocketmail.com
                       royalbankscoltland@accountant.com

Information about my late father & the deposit code are as follows:

Name of depositor: DR.MOHAMMAD HADI
              Nationality: IRAN
              Account Numbers: SCBUK745608902546/QB/91/A
              Beneficiary    : MIss.Halima Shusha Mohammed
              Amount Deposited: $8,500,000.00
              Type of Account : As family valid files
              Year of Deposit : April 1999
              Purpose of Deposit : Safe keeping
              Country of Deposit : London

Looking forward to hear your responce from the bank.Allah will continue to bless you inch Allah, Please write and Call the Bank through there email and contact number so that they will know that we are really serious about this matter, My Dear When you get them on line,  tell them that you are calling unbehalf of the fund of MISS HALIMA SHUSHA MOHAMMED who happen to be the only survival daughter of LATE DR MOHAMMED HADI , from Iran that you are representing me as my foreign partner as well as the next of kin to the fund ok, and ask them the posibility of transfering this fund to your position in your country.
My Dear Please do your best to make sure that you make contact with the bank, i will advice you to send an email to them and at the same time you can call them on the telephone for them to know our seriousness, what ever you discuss with them get back to me so that i will be knowing what is hapening,my prayer is for almighty Allah to grant us our pussuance and by the grace of Allah he will surely see us through.Please once again keep it only for yourself, for my safty and security purposes.
The most important thing is to make sure that you make contact with the ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC let us hear from them before anyother thing will be done.Go ahead and contact them.Expecting to hear from you,concerning the respond from the bank soonest. Please take good care of your self, and always put me in your daily prayers, i love you and i can't wait to meet you face to face,Please inform me as soon as you contact them . Allah  bless you and your familly as i will be waiting for your mail soonest inch Allah.
Darling this is the Dr Charles Kumar Telephone number  221-76-7548204  call him and explain your self to him tell him that you want to speak to me he will send for me to come and anwser you am staying in the female hostel,i don't know how to thank you for the help that you wanted to render to an orphan like me i pray that almighty Allah to protect you for me until we meet together in your country inch Allah Bye Bye.Big Hug & Many Kisses
From Halima. 

Spoiler für Google inline:

Received: from mailin05.aul.t-online.de (mailin05.aul.t-online.de [172.20.27.44])
         by mhead805 (Cyrus v2.3.15-fun-3.2.11.2-1) with LMTPA;
         Wed, 18 May 2011 22:47:01 +0200
Received: from mail-iw0-f177.google.com ([209.85.214.177]) by mailin05.aul.t-online.de
        with esmtp id 1QMndy-1YJF1U0; Wed, 18 May 2011 22:46:58 +0200
Received: by iwn36 with SMTP id 36so2493658iwn.22
        for <xxx@t-online.de>; Wed, 18 May 2011 13:46:57 -0700 (PDT)
        d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
        h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to
         :content-type;
        bh=UddDtZzb+1i/k27EQX+NzZ8ZxahbyvoZYvSTpJTmmMM=;
        b=TF614A826BrX5Knzt9uFkkMVYqf0Jx+sjIqAxzUBhpWj5z6egcxfyYZ4RIV/ekI5bz
         gNVQtl0VvDJViQXP+nuNYpLvGkpGv9sePcjg/aZWkobQXxkmOMCELsT5QY+oAJlABaJq
         HzIvJRMFbFCN/KDav4t9hZfiZheM1ykTD+rWQ=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws;
        d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
        b=KqJy9nurbaE4hmAy/2leTGMItVbEw3CWoIFPh1QUaLPsCpNmd5jlJgg0H5wBC42vFR
         AhooUoQH4puF/uGJJumy4SBi9wFioN0hxHH2XU3pP+gQ6wkH9vpR3bE2reD/WMZp0uD5
         vBEAMKn6w6frKPXT8pW8/ZgaLzRM15LXKaMJI=
Received: by 10.231.194.165 with SMTP id dy37mr1881292ibb.30.1305751617313;
Wed, 18 May 2011 13:46:57 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.231.37.201 with HTTP; Wed, 18 May 2011 13:46:57 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 13:46:57 -0700
Message-ID: <BANLkTi=F9NgDaJjhGA=rupwd_BPRLf+URQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: My dear contact the bank and get back to me with your conclusion with
them .
To: xxx <xxx@t-online.de>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=00504502ecce509bed04a392fd99
X-TOI-SPAM: u;0;2011-05-18T20:47:01Z
X-TOI-MSGID: bda9fbbf-c91f-45d8-a1c1-1bf46c3bde59
X-ENVELOPE-TO: <xxx@t-online.de>

--00504502ecce509bed04a392fd99
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1

Zitat:

and i assure you that if  Allah  will use you to help me out of this situation,

Jetzt muss sogar schon der liebe Gott dafür herhalten. Augenrollen

Mache ich Dir ein Angebot, das Du nicht ausschlagen kannst.
Ist zufällig Don Corleone in der Nähe? Wer glaubt denn diesen Mist?
  Smiley
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

mausepaul
General Counsel

Antwort #6 - 26. Oktober 2011 um 19:54

Neuer Anlauf von Halima.  Smiley

Mail:

My Dearest ,
How are you doing and your health over there I hope fine inch Allah, My dear I really appreciate all that you have done for me to see that I transfer my inheritance fund do we did not finish it because of  financial problem, My dear I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of my  new partner Mr. Smith Owen from Paraguay. Presently I am in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me
in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now you will need to contact Refugee camp Master Dr Charles Kumar who was taking care of  me when I was in the camp in Dakar Senegal , Here is his contact Email Address: (charles_kumar@ymail.com) and Telephone 002221-767548204

Contact him Asked  him to send you the certified bank draft cheque of $ 250,000.00.usd(Cashier's cheque) which I prepared and kept with him for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with  Dr Charles Kumar and instruct him where to send you the Check.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the  joy after all the sufferings at that time. at the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my  new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Dr Charles Kumar on your behalf to receive that Check.

Therefore feel free to get in touch with him call him also on phone so that he will be aware of your mail ok, he will send the check to you without delay.

Take care and bye for now.
Yours truly Halima 

Spoiler:

Received: from mailin05.aul.t-online.de (mailin05.aul.t-online.de [172.20.27.44])
         by mhead911 (Cyrus v2.3.15-fun-3.2.12.0-1) with LMTPA;
         Sat, 22 Oct 2011 21:57:28 +0200
Received: from mail-qy0-f172.google.com ([209.85.216.172]) by mailin05.aul.t-online.de
        with esmtp id 1RHhh5-0FxNy40; Sat, 22 Oct 2011 21:57:23 +0200
Received: by qyk34 with SMTP id 34so1216513qyk.10
        for <xxx@t-online.de>; Sat, 22 Oct 2011 12:57:22 -0700 (PDT)
        d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
        bh=oypsTC2vcQZjsZ0XntSYEPm25GX1AVwWOGBHQCqwu9Y=;
        b=Q6siety+rd6TwQXNSQWZYgElFwckSxXGkLGjXII6F6kEIpM3dAKF9oe0FIejL64xjQ
         qJu3nlIJJ89eoAq7nuZM/z3bPOscBgP4kcIX8mqu+hLOSPslu1GtcDhq2/ati9hYItHb
         sil9fH/2SKgOwDOk1tXOtcam9Yg8LiAWdN6mA=
Received: by 10.229.67.21 with SMTP id p21mr3989694qci.7.1319313442372; Sat,
22 Oct 2011 12:57:22 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.229.185.204 with HTTP; Sat, 22 Oct 2011 12:57:22 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2011 12:57:22 -0700
Message-ID: <CAHQB2zzRSffChusv2F3+-9X1Y4zr=6xPOHYMVRfnMNOd9-iiqA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: good news
To: xxx <xxx@t-online.de>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=001485f7d2d6147d5604afe89937
X-TOI-SPAM: u;0;2011-10-22T19:57:28Z
X-TOI-MSGID: c014cf2d-9e74-4042-8cde-87a4e013a040
X-ENVELOPE-TO: <xxx@t-online.de>

--001485f7d2d6147d5604afe89937
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #7 - 26. Oktober 2011 um 20:53

Google inline

Zitat:
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2011 12:57:22 -0700

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema