Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Doris <dk_komo01@yahoo.fr> (Gelesen: 1788 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Doris <dk_komo01@yahoo.fr>
02. Mai 2011 um 18:27

from www.freelovemaker

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
doris4u: I am a good looking and sincere girl that is ...

doris4u
   - 18 y/o female
   - denver,USA
   - English, English, English
   - Have no children
   - Profile ID: 3000

Last logged in: 2011-05-02 08:01:08

Personal details
Sex      female
Children      0
Want children      No
Date of birth      1992 - June - 6
Marital status      Single
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a      all
Looking for an age range      18 -  75
Relationship      Activity Partner, Friendship, Marriage, Relationship, Romance

Description:
I am a good looking and sincere girl that is caring and kind, I love reading and making friends.I also have every features that you will need from a woman

Zitat:
From: doris4u       Date: 2011-05-02 08:46:13       Reply

doris4u
    18 y/o female
    denver, USA

From Miss Doris komo.
Dearest one,
(dk_komo01@ya hoo.fr)

It is my pleasure to write you after consideration, since I can not be able to see you face to face, at first, please I need your help. I am Miss Doris Komo, the only Daughter of late Mr & Mrs Richard Komo, from Cote D'Ivoire. My father was a liability Cocoa and Gold merchant in Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire before his untimely death. After his business trip to Tunisia, to nagociate on a cocoa and gold business he wanted to invest in Tunisia, a week after he came back from Tunisia, he got an accident with my mother of which my mother died instantly but my father died five days after in a private hospital. On that faithful afternoon, I didn t know that my father was going to leave me after I had earlier lost my mother, but before he gave up the ghost, it was as if he knew he was going to die. He my father, (MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE) he called me to his bed side and told me that he deposited the sum of ($4,500,000.00) Four MILLION Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars in a bank here in Cote D'Ivoire.

That the money was meant for his cocoa and Gold business he wanted to establish in Tunisia, according to my father he deposited the money in a fixed suspense account using my name as the next of kin, He instructed me to seek for a reliable and trust worthy business partner for my life time investment abroad. Now I have succeeded in locating the deposit documents and the bank where this money is here in Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire. Due to war in my country Cote D'Ivoire., I am now seeking for your assistance to help me transfer this money out from my country Cote D'Ivoire to your account abroad so that we should invest it in any meaningful and lucrative business in your country because this is my only hope in life. I am willing to offer you 15% of the total fund if only you can help me out of my present predicame.

I seek your assistance in the follwing ways:
(1.) To provide a bank account

info from yahoo

Zitat:
Doris
Een vrouw
« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Juni 2011 um 00:24 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr10930 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Re: Doris <dk_komo01@yahoo.fr>
Antwort #1 - 02. Mai 2011 um 20:41

lemansue schrieb on 02. Mai 2011 um 18:27:
He my father, (MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE) he called me to his bed side and told me that he deposited the sum of ($4,500,000.00) Four MILLION Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars in a bank here in Cote D'Ivoire.

Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Doris <dk_komo01@yahoo.fr>
Antwort #2 - 03. Mai 2011 um 09:41

Dearest One,

Thanks for your prompt responds and my heartily greetings to you this day, I am glad for your kind acceptance to help me handle this transaction, I contacted you to help me with the funds transfer into your account and investments in your country, I want you to help me receive my inherited money deposited with one of the bank here in my country into your account there in your country so that I can join you there for my better future and to continue my education,

Dear, I wish to inform you that I am a first year Medical student of Cocody University of Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire before my father died which made it impossible for me to continue my educational carrier here. I lost my mother when I was very young, I didn't even know her. My father didn't remarry again because he loved my mother so much, so I became his only child and he took me so special and did everything for my sake and also deposited the fund in the bank for my sake and for my future.

I would also want to meet with the bank here to request for the transfer to your account as soon as possible. I want you to know that I want to leave here within the shortest possible time because I've been humiliated and frustrated by my immediate uncles in their efforts to take over all my late father's wealth, according to African tradition, whereby if a man dies without a son, all his properties will be shared among his brothers that is (my uncles) This is why my father deposited the funds in a fixed/suspense coded account for further transfer to overseas bank account.

Please, my continuous stay here is not in my best interest as my life is not guaranteed here due to the injustice, current political crisis and killing of innocent people in this country. The fund in question is in my name but a mandate was placed on the account by the depositor which is my father. He mandated the bank to transfer the funds to a foreign business partner's account which shall be provided by me, being the next of kin to the deposited funds, This is why I require a good overseas bank account where the funds will be transferred to enable me leave here as soon as possible.Since my father died, I have been on the run to avoid being killing by the people that killed my father as my father seriously warned me that I should avoid his business friends and his brothers and sisters on the event of his death because they are the people behind his untimely death. Right now as I am writing to you I am in a local hotel here for a hide out and nobody knows about it except as I am telling you now and I want you to keep it confidential for my security reasons, I must be very careful and precaution should be my watchdog.

Base on the genuineness of this transaction I must not hesitate to provide you with my pictures for your perusal and confirmation please kindly find below my address and other information譎 for your references. I am sending you these details in trust and confidence and would want you to keep them absolutely confidential for security reasons please:

My name and address:
Miss Doris Komo
Cote d'Ivoire, West Africa .
Profession: student

My father:
Mr.Richard Komo  (blessed memory)
Cote d'Ivoire   West Africa .
Profession: Businessman (Cocoa exporter)

Official address:
Richard & Komo  ETS.
Export & Import Compagnie
4eme etage, Immeuble la Roi
face de la garde de bassam
Treitchville-Abidjan,
Cote d'Ivoire West Africa.

My late father was a known cocoa merchant in this West Africasub-region.. He was one of the big exporters of cocoa produce in this country. I will appreciate your investment advices as soon as my inheritance funds gets into your account, because I am ignorant of business and investment world, so I will rely mostly on your advice in the investment aspect of this transaction. God bless you.
Please we have to proceed immediately so, send me a scanned copy of your photograph and identity or international passport document to enable me open discussions with the bank in regards to the transfer.  I want you to understand the need for urgency in this matter; I also want you to provide me with the following information:

1. Your Full Name:
2. Your Address:
3. Your Age:
4. Your occupation
5. More Your phone & fax No:

This is for easy communication between us and to enable me fax to you all the necessary documents covering the money in the bank because seeing is believing,Above all, I want you to give me your kind assistance in every aspect to get this fund transfer to your position within few days so that I will come and stay with you for the continuation of my educational carrier while you will invest the money till such a time that I will be matured enough to face the business that you are going to negotiate for me.

please promise me that you will not betray me when my inheritance funds is transferred into your account.
I need your urgent response as soon as you read this my mail.
Best wishes,
Yours sincerely,

Doris Komo

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.151.9.18 with SMTP id m18cs5993ybi;
        Tue, 3 May 2011 00:27:41 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.216.80.25 with SMTP id j25mr9045022wee.35.1304407660631;
        Tue, 03 May 2011 00:27:40 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <dk_komo01@yahoo.fr>
Received: from web24911.mail.ird.yahoo.com (web24911.mail.ird.yahoo.com [212.82.110.150])
        by mx.google.com with SMTP id m43si16278008wer.23.2011.05.03.00.27.39;
        Tue, 03 May 2011 00:27:40 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 212.82.110.150 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of dk_komo01@yahoo.fr) client-ip=212.82.110.150;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 212.82.110.150 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of dk_komo01@yahoo.fr) smtp.mail=dk_komo01@yahoo.fr; dkim=pass (test mode) header.i=@yahoo.fr
Received: (qmail 68988 invoked by uid 60001); 3 May 2011 07:27:39 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.fr; s=s1024; t=1304407659; bh=HuL5uEA2xsqYnnXOrU177IYBY7KAdcM4Gf2UWyVmdOg=; tent-Type; YLUWVz/Qu9ODc=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.fr;
  tent-Type;
  AIte//YzwHuu8=;
Message-ID: <491472.68803.qm@web24911.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: IRliTSgVM1kiZiN8V5xhhu8c5wJSIoA2Nr7uCowidpzjzdJ
c3.5czZD4.vX19cn.dvpbYht.reFQnDxXAqdOyklxO3jgHKuI33vSK.PelVj
XETjUpi_6hHQLKRg0cHOO0GzD1GxgZQRycBrylmyqFKgRDHvwxxegHJHnYtU
qQRZ1WapTqKkc.l.y7ZNqGHPDxtGRG1ilEPQnkaJBuuBcaD3KweLeLR5ElR8
j5blmaYA0qRaAzc_4OkySJDbD0o.h0coYIH2gnvnI97jg8ZLCIhBwRyoMLGT
crW6LPZMUwjKCu1NufNrzrA--
Received: from [41.189.35.62] by web24911.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 03 May 2011 08:27:38 BST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/12.0.2 YahooMailWebService/0.8.110.299900
Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 08:27:38 +0100 (BST)
Subject: More from doris
To: xxxx@gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-629653945-1304407658=:68803"

--0-629653945-1304407658=:68803
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-927042508-1304407658=:68803"

--0-927042508-1304407658=:68803
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Juni 2011 um 00:24 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert