Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Pauline <paulineblah@yahoo.in> <rbsunittransfer@livesync.com> <rbsunittransfer@mail.com> <maxdanlawfirm@yahoo.fr> (Gelesen: 1094 mal)

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Pauline <paulineblah@yahoo.in> <rbsunittransfer@livesync.com> <rbsunittransfer@mail.com> <maxdanlawfirm@yahoo.fr>
30. April 2011 um 15:32

Message over http://www.communityofsweden.com/

Hii ( paulineblah@yahoo.in )
I saw your profile today and became much interested in you.
My name is Miss Pauline.
please, contact me through this email adress,so that i can send you my picture for you to know how i look like.
Here is the email adress ( paulineblah@yahoo.in )
Remember the distance or colour does not matter but love embraces every thing.
Take very good care of yourself i am expecting your immidiate and urgent respond to my mail
as soon as you get this massage
Yours Pauline.

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 08. Mai 2011 um 11:30 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr10865 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Pauline <paulineblah@yahoo.in>
Antwort #1 - 30. April 2011 um 15:33

http://www.maydayparade.com/member/i/3511893/

Zitat:
About Me
I am a very good and romantic young girl and easy going too.
Country
United States

Zitat:

My Activity

paulineblah
    commented on
    Loverbouy_03's profile
    profile.
    Jan 03, 2011
    Hii ( paulineblah@yahoo.in ) I saw your profile today and became much interested in you. My name is Miss Pauline....
    paulineblah
    commented on
    abby's profile
    profile.
    Jan 03, 2011
    Hii ( paulineblah@yahoo.in ) I saw your profile today and became much interested in you. My name is Miss Pauline....
    paulineblah
    commented on
    jkalmback's profile
    profile.
    Jan 03, 2011
    paulineblah
    commented on
    FatKat309's profile
    profile.
    Jan 03, 2011

« Zuletzt geändert: 30. April 2011 um 15:34 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #2 - 30. April 2011 um 15:35

http://twitter.com/#!/paulinebblah

Zitat:

paulinebblah Pauline Blah
Ciao( paulineblah@yahoo.in ) I saw your profile today and became interested in you.pls contact with the above email.
14 Jan.
Pauline Blah
Hola( paulineblah@yahoo.in ) I saw your profile today and became interested in you.pls contact with the above email.
14 Jan.
Pauline Blah
hy ( paulineblah@yahoo.in ) I saw your profile today and became interested in you.pls contact with the above email.
14 Jan.
Pauline Blah
de( paulineblah@yahoo.in ) I saw your profile today and became interested in you.pls contact with the above email.
14 Jan.
Pauline Blah
Are you there( paulineblah@yahoo.in ) I saw your profile today and became interested in you.pls contact with the above email.
14 Jan.
Pauline Blah
paulineblah@yahoo.in I saw your profile today and became interested in you.pls contact with the above email.
14 Jan.
Pauline Blah
Hey ( paulineblah@yahoo.in ) I saw your profile today and became interested in you.pls contact with the above email.
14 Jan.
Pauline Blah
pls( paulineblah@yahoo.in ) I saw your profile today and became interested in you.pls contact with the above email.
14 Jan.
Pauline Blah
Dear ( paulineblah@yahoo.in ) I saw your profile today and became interested in you.pls contact with the above email.
14 Jan.
Pauline Blah
I saw your profile today and became interested in you.pls contact with this email( paulineblah@yahoo.in )
14 Jan.
Pauline Blah
hi( paulineblah@yahoo.in ) I saw your profile today and became interested in you.pls contact with the above email.
14 Jan.
Pauline Blah
helo ( paulineblah@yahoo.in ) I saw your profile today and became interested in you.pls contact with the above email.
14 Jan.
Pauline Blah
Helloo,( paulineblah@yahoo.in ) I saw your profile today and became interested in you.pls contact with the above email.
14 Jan.
Pauline Blah
( paulineblah@yahoo.in ) I saw your profile today and became interested in you.pls contact with the above email.
14 Jan.
Pauline Blah
Hii ( paulineblah@yahoo.in ) I saw your profile today and became interested in you.pls contact with the above email.
14 Jan.
Pauline Blah
dearest ( paulineblah@yahoo.in ) I saw your profile today and became interested in you. contact me with the above email to see my pics .
13 Jan.
Pauline Blah
heloo ( paulineblah@yahoo.in ) I saw your profile today and became interested in you. contact me with the above email to see my pics .
13 Jan.
Pauline Blah
( paulineblah@yahoo.in ) I saw your profile today and became interested in you. pls,contact me with the email .
13 Jan.
Pauline Blah
Hellooo ( paulineblah@yahoo.in ) I saw your profile today and became interested in you. pls,contact me with the email .
13 Jan.
Pauline Blah
Hi ( paulineblah@yahoo.in ) I saw your profile today and became interested in you. pls,contact me with the email .

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #3 - 30. April 2011 um 15:36

http://419.bittenus.com/11/2/paulineblah.html

Subject: With love and trust this is my life story pls keep this secret
    Received: Tuesday, January 18, 2011, 7:23 AM

Dearest 4040

I am overwhelmed to read back from you.How is life over there in your country?I hope that you are in atmosphere of peace and love. I will really like to have a good relationship with you, and I have a special reason why I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here , I am Miss Pauline Blah 20 years old girl from Liberia, the only daughter of Late Dr James Blah who was killed by Charles Taylor and his rebels groups after many innocent soul were killed ,My Parents was killed by government of Charles Taylor, he accused my father of coup attempt. My late father Dr James Blah is the Managing Director Of Chevron Petroleum Company Limited Liberia and he was the personal adviser to the former head of state of Liberian. I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father' s treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Parents. Meanwhile I wanted to escape to Europe but she hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my Father' s File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee camp here in Dakar Republic of Senegal. I wish to contact you personally for a long term relationship and business investment assistance in your country. My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of
    ( US$ 2.3.000.00 US Dollars ) ( Two Million Three Hundred Thousand Dollars) in Bank with my name as the next of kin. However, I shall forward you with the necessary information of the deposit on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund in your country. As you will help me in an investment, and I will like to complete my studies, as I was in my fist year in the university, when the crisis started. It is my intention to compensate you with 25% of the total money for your services and 15% for the expenses, the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. I am staying at the female hostel here in the refugee camp, you can call me through the Rev telephone, The Rev Office Tel number is ( + 221-766-414-384 ) he is incharge of our camp prayer his name is Rev Paul Gabriel if you call, please tell him that you want to speak with me Miss Pauline Blah so that he will send for me in the hostel. please I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to the death of my beloved parents took place. Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please I beg you not to disclose it till I come over , once the fund has been transferred. I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification, then send in your questions. Please try and help me out in the name of God. Thanks as i hope to hear from you soon.
    Yours,
    Pauline 4040

Mrs      From: Pauline Blah < paulineblah@yahoo.in >
Subject: Pls contact the bank fo confirmation and possibility of the transfer
Received: Wednesday, January 19, 2011, 3:44 PM

Dearest One4040
I thank you once again .i will also like to see you in person and i want you to know that before i contact you ,it's the will of God that we know each other and you are the type of person i am looking forward to meet in my life.

Please i have not told anyone about the existence of this  money except you and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it, remember i trusted you that is why i am giving you all this information's.
I have already informed the bank about you,that you are my trustee and my foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status.

In this regards i will like you to contact the Bank immediately with this information bellow, tell them that you are my foreign partner and you want to know the possibilities of assisting me to transfer the ($ 2.3 million dollars )deposited by my late father Dr.James Blah of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.
I have mapped out  25% of the total sum of the money for your assistance and 15% for expenses.

and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice since am too young to handle such money and i will like to complete my studies. may God bless you as i wait to hear from you.

The contact information's of the Bank is as follows,
( Royal Bank Of Scotland )

The name of the transfer officer is : Mr  Johnson Larry 
Email address        : rbsunittransfer@livesync.com or rbsunittransfer@mail.com
Tel: +447-031-864-729 Fax: +44-70-31-52-66-89

PLEASE COPY THE NOTE BELOW AND FWD IT TO THE BANK

Dear Mr. Johnson Larry  ,
It is a great pleasure to write you Sir in regards to the information pass across to me by one Miss Pauline whose fathers name is late Dr.James Blah and that the father has an account No 26834094 in your Bank.

Miss Pauline Blah  in several occasion has communicated with me over E-Mail to assist her receive a funds valued ( $ 2.3 million dollars )which her late father deposited with your Bank.
I do here by demand that according to advise of Miss Pauline Blah that this bank should grant our request by transferring the said funds into my account in my country,
I will appreciate if my request is urgently granted.
Thanks 4040

Subject: Dear
Received: Wednesday, January 19, 2011, 8:13 PM

Dear 4040

How are you and things with you?hope that all is well with you over there,honey the Rev sent for me and he told me that you call him when he went out and said that you want to speak with me but i waited for you but you did not call back.i saw your mail and i am happy to hear that you have contacted the bank for i know that with your help very soon i will be with you over there for a better life.i thank you so much for all your efforts to help me out of this critical situation i found myself today and i pray that God will guide and protect you in all your doings,honey pls i want you to try all you can to see that everything is done and i come over there for a better life because life is very hard in this refugee camp.this is my other picture and i want you to send your pics to me.i will stop here hope to hear from you soonest.
yours in love
Pauline 4040
     Pauline
Subject: Darling pls contact the lawyer for the power of attorney
Received: Thursday, January 20, 2011, 2:53 PM

My darling4040
How are you doing once again?
I believe that you are fine.God will bless and reward you for every effort you are
making to see me out from this horrible situation i found myself today.
As for me i am suffering here in this prison called refugee camp and i believe that with you i can start a new life in your country after the transfer of my money to your account,i am happy that we have come toghether , pending my arrival to meet with you to start a new life.
I have seen what the bank is demanding before they will
transfer my money to your position.  Presently i have my late fathers death certificate and statement of account with me here.The only problem we have now is the Power of Attorney which the bank said that it will be issued by a lawyer here in senegal for me to sign my signature on it.
After reading your mail, i discuss this matter with Rev Paul  who is in-charge of  our Refugee Camp here and he assisted me in getting the contact information of an Advocate (lawyer) who will represent you here to direct you on the process of getting the above mentioned documents from the bank in item (1)& (3) because of your distance.Darling you may open a new account as you said over there not in Senegal here because as soon as the money is transfered to your account you will send some money from there to me here so that i will get my trvelling papers and come over there to meet with you for a better life.i saw your pics and you are looking great and handsome,i love you.
Honey,I really need a peaceful home ,and i have all hope that you will gladly give me the very opportunity to have you and be with you and demonstrate my pure love for you. Before i gave you all the information about myself ,i saw your profile that you matched mine, i also see how co-ordinated and mature you are.I have never told  any body about this money,no one else again knows about it (since my parent's are dead),i see you as being mature and competent and responsible enough to handle this problem successfully for me.
I will also advise you to please keep it to yourself because i am afraid of loosing the money to people who will disappoint me when the money gets to there care that was why it took me time to tell you about it and i promise you this from my heart , that i will never fail in making sure that my relationship with you gets realized soon and i will equally expect the same from you.
Below is the contact information of the Advocate (lawyer) he is a registered lawyer in the United Nations camp here and he is also a registered member of (Senegalese Bar Association) he will help you to get the documents.Please i will like you to contact him through email and phone today telling him that you are my Foreign partner/trustee that you need his service to prepare a power of attorney in your name to enable you transfer my 2.3 Million Dollars from Royal Bank Of Scotland to your account in your country on mybehalf due to my refugee status.

His contact informations are as follows,

Name:   Barrister Max Daniel
Emaill address: ( maxdanlawfirm@yahoo.fr )
Tel: +221-778-097-724

Honey, Please  Forward the bellow mail to the Lawyer.

Dear Barr Max Daniel,

Its my pleasure to write some words in your respect,
that I am the Foreign Partner of Miss Pauline Blah, who is now in Refugee Camp in Dakar Senegal.
Her father Late Dr. James Blah  has deposited 2.3 Million Dollars in the Royal Bank Of  Scotland.
but Late Dr. James Blah died in the civil war in his country Liberia, Miss Pauline Blah is the next of
Kin of her fathers account and she nominated me as her  foreign partner/trustee.
Now the Bank has to transfer Late Dr. James Blah money to my account, so they need the following documents from
me before they can transfer the money to my account.
1. A power of Attorney permitting me to claim the funds to my bank account and
Affidavit of support from the Senegal High Court with Miss Pauline Blah signature on it.
2. Found of Origin.
Barr. Max,being your profession,i requested that you may kindly help me,
Miss Pauline Blah will come to your office to give you the two documents she have.
You may kindly be prepare No.1 Power of Attorney and affidavit  with her signatures,No. 2 Found of Origin.
please get back to me as soon as possible.
Very truly yours,
... .

My Darling  please try and contact me when you are in contact with the lawyer and let me know if he  agrees to help us so that i will go to his office with Rev Paul to give him the documents that is with me. I will like you to first of all get the money transferred to your account and from it you can send some money for me to prepare my travelling papers to come over to meet with you.
Honey,i have made myself out for you,all i do is for you and whatever i have is for you,i think about you always,I really thank God that you were made for me.
God bless you as you contact the lawyer immediately,
Have a nice time and always think about me.
I so much value you in my life my love.
From my deepest heart,
Yours forever in Love,
Pauline 4040

« Zuletzt geändert: 08. Mai 2011 um 11:29 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #4 - 30. April 2011 um 15:38

Yahoo: