Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Jurgen <jurgenvogt10@yahoo.de> (Gelesen: 7393 mal)

FrauHolle
Ex-Mitglied

Jurgen <jurgenvogt10@yahoo.de>
22. April 2011 um 13:33

Eines seiner Mails, er nennt sich Jurge und manchmal Jurgen (kennt wohl seinen eigenen Namen nicht Zwinkernd))

Hello 

Good to read from you today. Sorry I didnt reply fast enough during the early hours that I had been up, was busy with some formal negotiations of a huge gas deal I am about to win. I apologise, ok. I got your address when I logged on with the sole intention of seeing your message, hopefully. And yet I was not disappointed. Danke fur that!
As a starter, here's all you need to know about me- I am a very shy person and I was born in Berlin but have lived most of my life in Liverpool, UK with my Mom ever since my dad died, but I had to come back home because my mother wants to live again in Germany. 
I love my job, and I am a self-employed entepreneur/marketer working closely with a giant Gas company with offices all over the world. I go where I smell a new deal is, and I can make money while protecting the future of our kids. I am a member of the Eco-friendly International.
I am looking forward to the day i would see your face and also sit with you and talk.  But, just so you know, I thought I would tell you what I was looking for, and see what you think...  All I am looking for is "True Love" no Games, no Playing around, just want to find my soul mate in life, the one lady I connect with in every way.
I am the shy type so I dont have lots of female company most times. I do care very much about you, any man that does not treat you with respect, true love, genuine kindness and caring is absolutely a fool and Satan himself. True Love can be overwhelming but to me, there is nothing more special than a True Love. One that delights in little achievements, and aids growth of both parties and their kid(s).  One that has no jealousy, anger or mistrust. I believe when I meet the right person, we will believe completely in each other, and Love each other without hesitation as well....
     I am a loving and touchy person. I like to hold hands, hug and kiss, when appropriate. I like open affection, but in good taste, not for affection sake. I love to look into my loved one's eyes while she talks, and often get accused of staring. But I stare at flowers too, they never complain, lol. I could look at them from when they bloom until they wither away. I like being touched too.  Held and having my chest played with. I like simple things of life, 
not complications and overbearing.
         I want my soul mate to be my best friend, so I can always talk with her, and it doesnt matter if my friends all accept and love her. I think Life is so short for us to have all the joy and fun we deserve, why do people make it so complicated by bringing anger, jealousy and mistrust to their relationship...and forgetting that we are here to Love one another, not "play with as many as we can"?  I believe it takes "a lot of time" to know someone, and when an actual "romance" does start, I still believe intimacy should be saved until your sure about each other's feelings for real. Call me old-fashioned but thats how I was made. Lol. I dont do flings and faithfulness is necessary to me.
What kind of books do you like to read? My love are for books on mystery, thrillers and 
auto-biographies. The movies I really like so far are: A Walk To Remember, 6th Sense, Avatar, Closer, and all James Bond, and a little Lara Croft..lol...I like different sports activities such as swimming, water polo, volleyball, table tennis, going to the gym, running, biking, etc but am fanatical about football! I like music also and right now I'm listening to Enigma (their first cd). Other than that, I like rock, Jazz,Enya and hip hop. I also like to go out with friends. No, I do not go clubbing, dont like it, its too crowdy and people misbehave a lot when drunk. 
In a relationship, Honesty and trust are really big issues with me as well and the same goes with no violence. For me, family is very important because they come first and foremost! So, if you have some relatives you stay in touch with, thats a plus for you. I love my kid to a fault and I think its because I feel he needs a mother figure.
Do you live with your kids or alone? I live with my Mom right now till I find a place of my own, even though I travel back and forth most of the time. Hope to hear back from you soon because I like reading from you. Love to you and yours.

kisses from Helge and I,
J

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler:
Return-path: <jurgenvogt10@yahoo.de>
Delivery-date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 23:36:02 +0200
            Wed, 20 Apr 2011 23:36:02 +0200
Received: from web132105.mail.ird.yahoo.com ([87.248.103.83]:44997)

DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.de;
  -Version:Content-Type;

Received: from [41.155.44.173] by web132105.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 20 Apr 2011 22:36:01 BST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/12.0.2 YahooMailWebService/0.8.109.295617
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 22:36:01 +0100 (BST)
« Zuletzt geändert: 13. Dezember 2011 um 13:47 von » 
Grund: afr30164 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Jurgen <jurgenvogt10@yahoo.de>
Antwort #1 - 22. April 2011 um 13:55

Mail over NG [Nigeria]

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Information - 41.155.44.173
IP address:                     41.155.44.173
Reverse DNS:                    dial-poo44.lg.starcomms.net.
Reverse DNS authenticity:       [Could be forged: hostname dial-poo44.lg.starcomms.net. does not exist]
ASN:                            33776
ASN Name:                       STARCOMMS-ASN (ASN for Starcomms)
IP range connectivity:          2
Registrar (per ASN):            RIPE
Country (per IP registrar):     NG [Nigeria]
Country Currency:               Unknown
Country IP Range:               41.155.0.0 to 41.155.127.255
Country fraud profile:          High
City (per outside source):      Lagos, Lagos
Country (per outside source):   NG [Nigeria]
Private (internal) IP?          No
IP address registrar:           whois.afrinic.net
Known Proxy?                    No
Link for WHOIS:                 41.155.44.173 

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #2 - 22. April 2011 um 13:57

Yahoo:

Zitat:

-  Jurgen Vogt

-  Männlich - Berlin, Berlin

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #3 - 22. April 2011 um 14:01

Zitat:

I was born in Berlin but have lived most of my life in Liverpool, UK
but I had to come back home because my mother wants to live again in Germany. 

Zitat:
-  Männlich - Berlin, Berlin

Zitat:
Mail over NG [Nigeria]

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

anosch33
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: Germany
Jurgen <jurgenvogt10@yahoo.de> SCAM ?
Antwort #4 - 02. September 2011 um 22:50

Hier  die Bilder von Jurgen - wie versprochen

« Zuletzt geändert: 22. September 2011 um 18:58 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Opfer
General Counsel

Standort: Berlin
Antwort #5 - 02. September 2011 um 22:53

@ anosch33

anosch33 schrieb on 02. September 2011 um 22:50:
Hier  die Bilder von Jurgen - wie versprochen

Na geht doch, jetzt noch die Mails und die Quelltext, BITTE…  Zwinkernd

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

anosch33
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #6 - 02. September 2011 um 22:53

Im Folgenden nun die Mails zwischen mir und Jurgen. Ist er echt ein Scammer?????????
weinend

Von: "Jurgen Vogt" <jurgenvogt10@yahoo.de>
Gesendet: 06.08.2011 19:11:47
An: XXX@web.de
Betreff: Re: XXX is writing

Guten abend XXX,How are you this weekend? How was your day? Thanks for the return email. It is nice to get a response from you. Been holding my breath...LOL. I speak light german, sorry.. but better engish. Thanks for your insight.Tell me what is unique about you, something that sets you apart from all other ladies?Some pictures of you will be nice. Just so you know, all I seek is just real love/lady right now.Hugs,J

Gesendet: 08.08.2011 19:40:14
Betreff: Re: XXX is writing

Hello dearest XXX,   Omg, your 100% down to earth and honest! I like that a lot. Its a major turn on. *winks* Thanks for the answer. The pictures blew me away.. I love thick ladies. Mom used to say 'bones are for dogs, meats are for real men!'So this is what makes me unique also. I used to be an Energy Investor, but when my life partner died, I lost the purpose to work because I was a lot crazy about her as she was likewise. Bottom line.... I am a professional salesman and a stable partner, honest, trustworthy, spiritual and hard working. I have no kid and was previously married for 6 years. I prefer a relationship and do not like to jump around. My previous marriage failed due to the great recession, then she started drinking and wrapped her dodge around a maple. Unfortunately communication breakdown played a big factor in our lives. My faults, all!I have been single for two years now and enjoy taking care of myself by working out. I enjoy lounges and simply a great movie or sports at my leisure time.I am open to talk or simply become friends before we move anywhere (if we find there is chemistry)...and if thats your pace.Thanks,J

Gesendet: 10.08.2011 23:21:13
Betreff: about me

Gut abend, mein XXX,Good to read from you like always. Sorry I didnt reply fast enough, was busy withsome formal dinner and conference of a huge deal I am about to win. I apologise, ok. Ich sprechen little deutsch, but gut englisch. As a starter, here's all you need to know about me- I am a very shy person and I was born in Pankow (North Berlin) but have lived most of my life in Liverpool, UK with my parents. My dad died some years back and my Mom moved back here. I moved back also a year ago and am loving it day by day. There are lots of fun pubs and cafes around here.I love my job, and I am a maverick self-employed entepreneur/investor working closely with giant Gas/Petroleum companies with offices all over the world. I go where I smell a new deal is, and I can make money while protecting the future of our kids. I am a member of the Eco-friendly International.All I am looking for is "True Love", no Games, no Playing around, no time waste... I just want to find my soul mate in life, the one lady I connect with in every way... I am the shy type so I dont have lots of female company most times. I used to have a gorgeous lady like you, but I lost her due to my travelling all over the world for work and all...now I know better... The little I know about you (your nice words always bring little joy to my heart), I can say any man that does not treat you with respect, true love, genuine kindness and care is absolutely a fool. I understand that you do not rush into a relationship, but you misinterpreted what I meant. I do not like to rush also. I want my soul mate to be my best friend, so I can always talk with her, and it doesnt matter if my friends all accept and love her. I work out everyday, dumb-bells, push-ups, bench press, jogging(weekends) and treadmills (every morning), so am quite athletic, but I like different sports activities such as swimming, water polo, volleyball, ping pong, going to the gym, running, biking, etc but am fanatical about football- Manchester United !!! I think Life is so short for us to have all the joy and fun we deserve, why do people make it so complicated by bringing anger, jealousy and mistrust to their relationship...and forgetting that we are here to Love one another, not "take advantage of as many as we can"? I believe it takes "a lot of time" to know someone, and when an actual "romance" does start, I still believe intimacy should be saved until your sure about each other's feelings for real. Call me old-fashioned but thats how I was raised. What kind of books do you like to read? My love are for books on mysticism, thrillers, auto-biographies and (please dont laugh) The Bible. The movies I really like so far are: A Walk To Remember, 6th Sense, Avatar, Message in a Bottle, Closer, and all James Bond... I like all forms of music, especially classical music and right now I'm listening to Bach and Mozart, Beethoven and Handel (water music)...Other than that, I like rock, Jazz, Lifehouse, Enya and Nickelback. I also like to go out with friends. No, I do not go clubbing, dont like it, its too crowdy and people misbehave a lot when they are stupidly drunk.In a relationship, Honesty and Trust are really big issues with me as well and the same goes with no violence. Do not lay your hands on any kid around me, because I had friends that grew up with me because the dads were always abusing them and their mothers. For me, family is very important because they come first and foremost! So, if you have some relatives you stay in touch with, thats a plus for you. I love kids to a fault and I think its because I feel I grew up alone as a single child.  So why do I need a partner, you might ask? well, the one thing that is missing is finding a 'special' someone to enjoy life with, even though I find some fulfilment in my job and comfortable life right now...but sometimes I wander around my apartment all alone, feeling the boredom eating away at my soul and holding back tears. Other times, I think of having a lady over to ease the boredom, but my christian upbringing always get the better part of me, and I sleep alone. In college, I had a partner and she later became the partner I lost.She used to call me 'dreamy' because all her friends made passes at me, but I can not make out with someone I do not love. I was not made like that. I laugh and enjoy other guys tales of their escapades and all, but I have none to share and am quite okay with it. I was an only child, and I grew up with love around me... while my mother instilled christian principles inside my heart. My dad on the other hand was never really bothered, but he had his admirable traits. I am not perfect myself, but in due time I will tell you my imperfect trait.... it starts with the letter M. In my case, it is what I have been battling for years, but I know it will go away on its own with time an prayers. I am not religious but I believe in God, and recently the teachings of Eckhart Tolle made me love myself more than ever. Now am better rounded and more loving!Do you live with relatives or alone? I live with my Mom right now till I find a place of my own, even though I travel back and forth most of the time. My other apartment is in Liverpool so I stop there to check out my business contacts once in a while. Hope to hear back from you soon because I like reading from you. Tell me about your world and the people that you cherish right now? Can I see some bilder? Whew! This is the longest page I ever composed. kisses for youJ.

Gesendet: 17.08.2011 14:03:22
Betreff: Re: about me

hellooo??? 

Gesendet: 23.08.2011 22:50:03
Betreff: answers

Dearest XXX What a good response to the questions. I adore your honesty and I am interested more in you. Just need you to continue to be honest with me. I feel so safe and secure with you. Can you be the partner you have illustrated in your answers? I hope you can. Since this goes both ways, my answers are:1. How old are you and how tall and what work?I am 32y/o (May10,79), 180lbs and 6ft tall. I work with a giant Gas company with offices across the world. I am the acquisition freelancer. I have keen eyes and smart nose for smelling where the money would roll in from.2. What are the basic qualities you seek for in a partner?Trust, honesty, understanding, love, sharing good and bad times together with no fear of what the world might put upon us.3. What broke up your last relationship?She fell in love with her friend because I was not sensitive enough, and always travelling around.4. What are your hobbies and favorite color?I love all sports and music. Favorite color is blue (cool colour).5. Do you plan to have more kids?Yes, but hoping to start asap when I find the right partner.6. Do you like public intimacy?Public intimacy is my thing. I miss that though. I like to be cuddled, held and to walk while holding hands, it aids bonding, I guess. I love lying down at the park or beach with my partner sleeping peacefully beside me.7. Do you believe in love at first sight?Absolutely, but it takes quite a long time to nurture the love to full bloom.8. Would you hit your partner for any reason?I won't do that. My parents loved themselves till death and never had an episode of violence.9.What do you love most about yourself?I picked myself up by my bootstraps and made a 180 from being a cold terrible lover to a good man and great listener. I could see I was hurting people around me more, instead of reciprocating their affections. Money got into my head. The Bible extols the soul is the only reality. I love the fact that I could learn from my mistakes and silly ways, and become a better lover. My soul is a relaxed, well-roundedreality right now.10. Whats your major pet peeve? Screaming at a child(ren).11. Fave smell/scent?My fave smell is baby powder. Smells of sheer innocence and purity!12. favorite holidays?I should say thanksgiving...because I have a lot to be thankful for.13. Favorite season is a toss up. I like spring and watching the flowers and trees bloom...and I like fall because there is nothing better than falling into a pile of freshly raked leaves Schockiert/Erstaunt) Of course snowball fights in winter can be fun too...but my hands always get cold and I have terrible aim!14. Favorite flower? White lillies.15. Fave ice cream flavor? Vanilla.I hope I have answered the Questions to your satisfaction? Real love is trust, caring and respect. They say for better or worse. That is not just for married people. If you are in a meaningful relationship, you need to be there, FOR BETTER OR WORSE. For me I have climbed some big hills in life. I have seen quite a bit. Relationships. dating. friends. I have had to let some friends go over the years since they were not true friends. I called them out and tossed them.. I have no time for that. Two faced people that love misery. In my previous relationships I just knew when it was time to let go. It's hard. However, who wants to be with somebody when it's not right? Trust me, 8 years or so I was on the other end of it. I have been on the other end. It's life. So, you pick up and go.. You move on.. Life is too short to waste precious time when it's not right.I have a hypothetical question for you. Lets say we were together and we stayed up late, laughing and enjoying each others company while getting to know each other better. We end up making love most of the night and fall asleep without putting the alarm on to wake us up in time for work the next morning. When we do wake up in the morning, we're not late, but we need to hurry up and get ready. Would you take a shower with me to save time or would that be to embarassing for you ? Maybe you would want to shower alone?Life is better when there's someone caring at the other end. I find you really interesting, please do not stop communicating with me.All we need is friendship and love!Kisses,J

Betreff:            Re: XXX      
Von:            "Jurgen Vogt" <jurgenvogt10@yahoo.de>
An:            XXX@web.de      
Datum:            31.08.11 00:45:21      

Dearest liebe XXX
How are you doing today? I am happy for seeing your email. thanks so much for the wonderfull email. You are such a nice, honest and caring lady to me. I apologize for looooong time before I read your emails and get back. I have been busy with work.
I'm not sure about the way you see me, but at least my answers were upfront. Actually I think that's the way I am, and when I say it that open, I risk that you might not like this. But my aim is not to pretend beeing someone perfect, I rather want you to get a realistic impression about me! And "Nobody is perfect" - I am not perfect at all and I guess you won't be perfect either. But I don't care in case we both come to the conclusion that we could fit together. I used to have doubts about online dating, supposing it does not work out great. Now I think you are proving me wrong, which is a good thing, and this experience between us has a really, "good vibe," right now. I really admire your true thoughts from your heart spoken to me. I'm very confident that, if something does develop between us, it's going to only get better, and perhaps, "fall in love," with one another. But at the same token, I want us to get a chance to get to know each other before we meet. And when that day comes, there will nothing be but a great deal of respect, love, kisses and hugs.... Smiley Thus far, I think we already have some respect for each other already. We are communicating very effectively with one another and we are anxious to hear a return email from one another.
And to answer the question, I would LOVE to shower with you in the morning, and everytime. I love the way you talk to me. I hope you are as real as your words are, because am growing in fondness for you, and I dont want to get my hopes high only to have them crushed.  I dont mind that your shower is small, we would fit inside.
Bummer news now, honey. About the deal I have been chasing for quite some time now (told you about it, remember?). It came through eventually and I won it! I am so happy right now, and due to the nature of the deal/job, I might be going over to Sud Afrika at morning (6am tomorrow) for a couple of days. I hope you wont forget me, because I can feel something deep happening here. I will try and write you before I leave, because from here on out, things are gonna be moving swiftly. Need to get packed, and round up a report/blueprint for my deal in Afrikaa.
How was your weekend? I really care about you and your my gut freund/schone dame.
With Love,
J

Spoiler:
Received: from [77.238.189.222] (helo=nm7-vm0.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com)
by mx11.web.de with smtp (WEB.DE 4.110 #2)
id 1QyX3Y-0006dE-00
for XXX@web.de; Wed, 31 Aug 2011 00:45:20 +0200
Received: from [77.238.189.52] by nm7.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 30 Aug 2011 22:45:20 -0000
Received: from [212.82.108.121] by tm5.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 30 Aug 2011 22:45:20 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1030.mail.ird.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 30 Aug 2011 22:45:20 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 689798.55648.bm@omp1030.mail.ird.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 62711 invoked by uid 60001); 30 Aug 2011 22:45:20 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.de; s=s1024; t=1314744320; bh=yvWalLljdQjm7WuFEcUX0Ks6U7ungzOMV3rZ0ZHTPTc=; -Version:Content-Type; I5jmgmlgaAkU0=
s=s1024; d=yahoo.de;
4J/04RxZkQ4vc=;
X-YMail-OSG: 8g6L0vIVM1nGSexYwEEkHRP89VpkYwNTwYoHJYlPdAqt2ha
2EIom0_brGhPKPc0eEIdwRArYhIy6S.RIcek5enaJgv98Fk3WW91qSbzoBiC
QyDTshD0Wzk4QBrHPt8IzDMrPb.PP5cI_DfucctKO_p5jdGQUBfLdl26TaFW
TSBCMV6xlccOPW0mZNvR7SigexETaF8aDWFue3w_1B2dUf032gXqWgqRMdPr
_AO84jN3bf_G6AgMi7swennL2XvhUir7z.H.TyHS5y.d9JnCYrMVikiJNfbq
qAF.a7R6xfAWdbf5ltsTrVf.LXKN9lTODqUcKnLVSC91LgPuovozMRxc.BtX
M892Nvaluoj96Epk7QIZe2hKUNbW0RKGynLB93MJjZR4XUux4x6ZT1QOOoK4
-
Received: from [41.155.6.84] by web132112.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 30 Aug 2011 23:45:20 BST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/14.0.5 YahooMailWebService/0.8.113.315625
Message-ID: <1314744320.59492.YahooMailClassic@web132112.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 23:45:20 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: Wanted...shower
To: XXX@web.de
In-Reply-To: <1971278844.9251938.1314562232767.JavaMail.fmail@mwmweb028>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-241588887-1314744320=:59492"
Return-Path: jurgenvogt10@yahoo.de

« Zuletzt geändert: 13. Dezember 2011 um 13:51 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #7 - 02. September 2011 um 23:03

email over Nigeria

Code
Alles auswählen
41.155.6.84 - Geo Information
IP Address 	41.155.6.84
Host 	dial-pool7.lg.starcomms.net
Location 	NG NG, Nigeria
City 	Lagos, 05 -
Organization 	Starcomms Limited
ISP 	Starcomms Limited
AS Number 	AS33776 STARCOMMS-ASN 

Zitat:
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 23:45:20 +0100 (BST)

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

anosch33
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #8 - 02. September 2011 um 23:06

Ja er hat ja auch geschrieben, dass er in Afrika ist und dort arbeitet....  Traurig ---- man echt schade unentschlossen

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

anosch33
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #9 - 02. September 2011 um 23:46

Ich habe jetzt nur den letzten Quelltext gesendet....
stelle ich gerade fest --- sorry hier noch die anderen in chronologischer Reihenfolge:

Spoiler:
Received: from [77.238.189.70] (helo=nm17.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com)
by mx28.web.de with smtp (WEB.DE 4.110 #2)
id 1QqToF-0004WX-00
for XXX@web.de; Mon, 08 Aug 2011 19:40:15 +0200
Received: from [77.238.189.233] by nm17.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 08 Aug 2011 17:40:15 -0000
Received: from [212.82.108.239] by tm14.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 08 Aug 2011 17:40:15 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1004.mail.ird.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 08 Aug 2011 17:40:15 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 438266.52092.bm@omp1004.mail.ird.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 40043 invoked by uid 60001); 8 Aug 2011 17:40:15 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.de; s=s1024; t=1312825215; bh=ls/RkWYhzIypDWU8PQ9cd/Uujx703+meHnCKgV0vwdo=; tent-Type; cd2mBPCvyr73M=
s=s1024; d=yahoo.de;
tent-Type;
ndrl1bop8x8l4=;
X-YMail-OSG: Votk9uQVM1kTHEQ3IxsbP9FxnaroIGugEg4CQg2uJP8wz4M
tn4QMGKHGcUMTC.tR7a1e4kqSzCsGISZy_4K7MUMAKcxEGYzLNGxhjTRdknm
xdTl3V6PBVlIOphMC5aSCFmv2XnvSzHqkRJeNf.g97cEJPUvXxunsDteVm1o
eaFm4VdMrDIWxqKGPdzV0GpXRkj2vqMLddWsEapptt4jdGCgZhQoGhzPzylZ
6q6CqFC_ZJscE94dKTVjK3jIeAniwxxJYgAniLZ51MTWgioxmfl3N0XCJIYE
l3usPDvc1Q6AIv0Re8G.ISEgEDFXHRXlSG0fRx.e3m2TIYDmynaAD1tbVJUd
UrSAI8eyd6IYqMlfGRAydVB1FNv8hgnwIFZKoy08NSmaTlB36rEtfMolqsrW
Z1hd_oXAi43Wqdv072hloGQCBZNUtWd1yEp_7HkT_MvhzeibmeqRVvgNHaNE
a
Received: from [41.155.114.34] by web132108.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 08 Aug 2011 18:40:14 BST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/14.0.4 YahooMailWebService/0.8.113.313619
Message-ID: <1312825214.39778.YahooMailClassic@web132108.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 18:40:14 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: XXX is writing
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-493262744-1312825214=:39778"

Email over Nigeria

Code
Alles auswählen
41.155.114.34 - Geo Information
IP Address 	41.155.114.34
Host 	dial-pool114.lg.starcomms.net
Location 	NG NG, Nigeria
City 	Lagos, 05 -
ISP 	Starcomms Limited

Zitat:
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 18:40:14 +0100 (BST)

Spoiler:
Received: from [77.238.189.58] (helo=nm1.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com)
by mx05.web.de with smtp (WEB.DE 4.110 #2)
id 1QrGDC-00046e-00
for XXX@web.de; Wed, 10 Aug 2011 23:21:14 +0200
Received: from [77.238.189.54] by nm1.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 10 Aug 2011 21:21:14 -0000
Received: from [212.82.108.242] by tm7.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 10 Aug 2011 21:21:13 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1007.mail.ird.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 10 Aug 2011 21:21:13 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 874630.86325.bm@omp1007.mail.ird.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 60409 invoked by uid 60001); 10 Aug 2011 21:21:13 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.de; s=s1024; t=1313011273; bh=gIh7tORgbOnYRlgtdD5AnVQ8W/sUUovjYyIHsEPAfLA=; tent-Type; uO7foljQ8VDTw=
s=s1024; d=yahoo.de;
tent-Type;
dHfd3+aeVopcc=;
X-YMail-OSG: eIt1_YUVM1nWqColNDTzyhIrU_AbzkVoU0PlWOOzbgS8cjf
n24vWYRgRn_D4x6YOkWLBdp09vQ_g1S6yFwc7pK82Wf4NNresTJ.w4fJLuKs
DvHzQR42ZRHgxDb0h4AHv7dtUI0AWy.XkEY40dFo7IVHOM5gOZzEbtu156_k
UK7v8Zm3UqAlkYutYi6BXA.RC5N.PjWhdEYDC86ohAXlSUmilajwbYP1CPzm
fyGCsMq4AfLm8PFlB0MgrNnlUOZsmsUQoYTjfvgrrU7OodIBth6yGhc2Nt4A
R2brr.8ml2jNf66DjIp.6yH6qns4aT5KJ03n10I.qhR.RkJhW6.OnAIbFzqm
j6yLJ0dsbWuAS1wbLHvBQABRWJQu5fB072RZkD3DPQldRfxmX7CKLYImJd_S
Iz7W6EQFaBOUnt81qg_P0wj1lTiaL
Received: from [41.155.38.97] by web132111.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 10 Aug 2011 22:21:13 BST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/14.0.4 YahooMailWebService/0.8.113.313619
Message-ID: <1313011273.60131.YahooMailClassic@web132111.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 22:21:13 +0100 (BST)
Subject: about me
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-498052331-1313011273=:60131"

Email over Nigeria

Code
Alles auswählen
41.155.38.97 - Geo Information
IP Address 	41.155.38.97
Host 	dial-pool38.lg.starcomms.net
Location 	NG NG, Nigeria
City 	Lagos, 05 -
ISP 	Starcomms Limited

Zitat:
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 22:21:13 +0100 (BST)

Spoiler:
Received: from [77.238.189.71] (helo=nm18.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com)
by mx06.web.de with smtp (WEB.DE 4.110 #2)
id 1QvxvA-0005xC-00
for XXX@web.de; Tue, 23 Aug 2011 22:50:04 +0200
Received: from [77.238.189.55] by nm18.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 23 Aug 2011 20:50:04 -0000
Received: from [212.82.108.123] by tm8.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 23 Aug 2011 20:50:04 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1032.mail.ird.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 23 Aug 2011 20:50:04 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 443071.91062.bm@omp1032.mail.ird.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 76975 invoked by uid 60001); 23 Aug 2011 20:50:04 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.de; s=s1024; t=1314132604; bh=YaoPgwi86TJHeyKeXLY54l78ApNi66clF1lEBLrNmfs=; -Version:Content-Type; 8DBkM1gDDgMug=
s=s1024; d=yahoo.de;
Mf9aJYwRjmD8I=;
X-YMail-OSG: Jf.FblIVM1nwf24fGXEivzVIxLMKLbLsB2EbH1nuS0P0epu
NNV9La0gbmLanjzWUQdHTtpsNDcb6aeHQqbTzBQaxlO1JyO..zbzR_moLhc2
Nj6aAPQTb7.aWZ7SoUZ8Z1Sr44Uh_b_Sk2CwLaQ1OTBKZUmMPvn4QWp2b9gq
PJKnwFWfypmOkeE02qutaESH_whaXXdZEqz760aV3VerH.huyUudtNwOpyvS
Bgt1pE2QDoN2IWOn49mCS1FO0SaKtyer1zBjuAsKhLEc.EozL34yaQ.g3bhl
vhTbK9kBZzsGUWPYUOsZtOj1Rsu2SiXK9fRwvU6H5JyELlaX2rPzOEmO8qfK
V7_nY41ZNa_zrQW7OpchMQIF2aDPus27YZxpcDnq7e6Y5xwS7_ZIznTHWbbF
ia0LOkOb0NKyNaIsuOTnZSevSQk4-
Received: from [41.155.48.9] by web132104.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 23 Aug 2011 21:50:03 BST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/14.0.4 YahooMailWebService/0.8.113.315625
Message-ID: <1314132603.76519.YahooMailClassic@web132104.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 21:50:03 +0100 (BST)
Subject: answers
In-Reply-To: <923419179.950372.1313761898963.JavaMail.fmail@mwmweb041>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-870690553-1314132603=:76519"

Email over Nigeria

Code
Alles auswählen
41.155.48.9 - Geo Information
IP Address 	41.155.48.9
Host 	dial-pool48.lg.starcomms.net
Location 	NG NG, Nigeria
City 	Lagos, 05 -
ISP 	Starcomms Limited

Zitat:
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 21:50:03 +0100 (BST)

Kommen die drei jetzt auch alle aus Afrika??????  hä?
« Zuletzt geändert: 22. September 2011 um 19:31 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

anosch33
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #10 - 12. September 2011 um 23:42

hello my XXX
how was your weekend? I spent it on a train all the way with my Source...all the way, now we are in a very weird district where the people reek of lager beers and talk funny but we got here...lol. I cant wait to make you mein schone dame and I your man.
Work is frustrating for me, honey, because its you am thinking about all the way. I almost got knocked down yesterday when I saw your look-alike staring at me .. hehehe.
Honey, remember, I told you earlier about running after the Handler that has a lead on the acquisition. Well, good news is I finally caught up with him, and he's such a Dutch prick, but extremely brilliant at what he does. We got the set of Gas mix pumps I came down here to purchase, but they are extremely expensive, and I maxed out my accounts on a down payment. I have two days grace to complete this before another bidder coming in from Austria will get them off the seller's.
Honey, I need to discuss something important with you, please email me asap. I cant cope with this feelings for you anymore... 
I need to give me hope and more strength so I can focus on this purchase and get things wrapped up and get back on home to your loving, yet waiting arms. The pressure is too much on me, and I know its only your warmth and love that can ease off the tension and pressures! I need you!
Mom's off with the Salvation Army again to Asia or something....I love you so much and cant wait to be together. I WANT TO BE TOGETHER, MEIN SCHONE XXX!

Kisses and hugs,
J
+44 702 409 6658.

Spoiler:
Received: from [212.82.109.251] (helo=nm22-vm1.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com)
by mx38.web.de with smtp (WEB.DE 4.110 #2)
id 1R36s4-0001ek-00
for XXX@web.de; Mon, 12 Sep 2011 15:48:24 +0200
Received: from [77.238.189.49] by nm22.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 12 Sep 2011 13:48:24 -0000
Received: from [212.82.108.249] by tm2.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 12 Sep 2011 13:48:24 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1014.mail.ird.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 12 Sep 2011 13:48:24 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 68468.96839.bm@omp1014.mail.ird.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 57290 invoked by uid 60001); 12 Sep 2011 13:48:23 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.de; s=s1024; t=1315835303; bh=7eGFpUXOFK/IV8bL7udz8b36UTIo5FSRJGXwiQZPDLo=; IME-Version:Content-Type; zjYycEFpCi4ZI=
s=s1024; d=yahoo.de;
IME-Version:Content-Type;
5lKCnePcRW9CI=;
X-YMail-OSG: wkRosGAVM1m15nS9gOXnslijeMbCWYN9MVsc1mEPBPlE9.n
wlrMxcsQeQqdEV0AK52fv7pMWpUirZQmDB5qRCz1HbD7NJDNUE3DHzwYV.tj
4czIgKDBF3.PgOhhIaDVtgik79go8FJ6Ek95spDPhioNRV0YNaGQRIG.vHJ9
NVQmcUosxPCXHYNY3E0E39Z7hqB5xx4YeP.nct96_vk0RNcNpq62YDDvmckl
J5Dl5k1ngXyCb7QqIDh4H4G6is5BWH6rOkspteKk0NjGfsENmEGK16.7DB.F
9EvtNmSLLcWrhibt2wReii1ffd1dne7oQltTcUGotlW2LnW7d9Kxg7NoA9fr
oMCqCh46rDk310Ht7
Received: from [41.155.102.230] by web132120.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 12 Sep 2011 14:48:23 BST
Message-ID: <1315835303.56452.YahooMailClassic@web132120.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 14:48:23 +0100 (BST)
Subject: HANDLER... WANT TO SEE YOU!
Cc: XXX@web.de
In-Reply-To: <1184482518.3811975.1315421047362.JavaMail.fmail@mwmweb037>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="1930023316-436168543-1315835303=:56452"

Hello my pretty XXX ,How are you doing? Do you miss me the way I have been missing and thinking about you?Work is getting intense right now, and am trying to pull my weight! Executives and suits back home are thinking I won't be able to pull this off.I said you are proving me wrong becuase I used to think you have to love people ONLY when you see them face to face, but in this case, I feel like I love you already. I am in a dirty borough in Zola, we came right on time the Handler just left here. I am extremely exhuasted and tired, but I wont let go off him. I need him for the purchase. He is the key to make everything happen right.We have a train to catch, going after him again all the way again to Pretoria or something.... hehehe. He has a cunny way of evading us smoothly. But I am an hound right now, am right on his trails and will get him soonest!I will write you when I am grounded. Miss you..think of you all the way.Write back when you get this, my love.Kisses,J 

Spoiler:
Received: from [77.238.189.65] (helo=nm12.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com)
by mx11.web.de with smtp (WEB.DE 4.110 #2)
id 1R11Pt-0005lW-00
for XXX@web.de; Tue, 06 Sep 2011 21:34:41 +0200
Received: from [77.238.189.231] by nm12.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 06 Sep 2011 19:34:40 -0000
Received: from [212.82.108.241] by tm12.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 06 Sep 2011 19:34:40 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1006.mail.ird.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 06 Sep 2011 19:34:40 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 949154.21637.bm@omp1006.mail.ird.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 61375 invoked by uid 60001); 6 Sep 2011 19:34:40 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.de; s=s1024; t=1315337680; bh=icV8cTrN7uOGWxWZjQw2ElumyM/QVcgJsZkq1DWfzQo=; 

+9CVwDqtCLPqE=
s=s1024; d=yahoo.de;

zE3Pt8sCxEbO8=;
X-YMail-OSG: wscSf4EVM1l2xwCBAR2p3p_PrW1EMg76avPVwMhjK_n_Sy5
13foosMXcEm6xjNs8REAm49NaCTCcW9DOiw4AAes5FI04e5F3XNGlc3alnhP
35QzEFTjT.iQToCUbMPAg5bMR3C2FVelhXGKPAUHqkkDrPvb6OekE0XbzziH
aAAj2SJf9RiacgYKMseJ7WbFD_gxt.zFSL.LI3eouJIZHg5NoWirSUOm1rUw
JpJ8CSGkhf0fRWgr.GrkVcj1JEEf7JnD3OvGlAnLwHyJMKbJyERK.unaiUx8
17XOFmBhY63fMcH4HpaRR5rZhmewdiDUjv6rQynhQgRz9R9OvsqHbxUFA82n
zOul46AiZEPagzg--
Received: from [41.155.9.173] by web132119.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 06 Sep 2011 20:34:40 BST
Message-ID: <1315337680.55594.YahooMailClassic@web132119.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 20:34:40 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Train to Pretoria
In-Reply-To: <2025600779.1896856.1315060384869.JavaMail.fmail@mwmweb037>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1634816790-1315337680=:55594"

« Zuletzt geändert: 02. August 2017 um 08:37 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Opfer
General Counsel

Standort: Berlin
Antwort #11 - 14. September 2011 um 00:44

Beide Mails aus Nigeria

Code
Alles auswählen
41.155.9.173 - Geo Information
IP Address 	41.155.9.173
Host 	        dial-pool10.lg.starcomms.net
Location 	NG NG, Nigeria
City 	        Mushin, 05 -
ISP 	        Starcomms Limited

Zitat:
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 20:34:40 +0100 (BST)

Code
Alles auswählen
41.155.102.230 - Geo Information
IP Address 	41.155.102.230
Host 	dial-pool102.ph.starcomms.net
Location 	NG NG, Nigeria
City 	Lagos, 05 -
ISP 	Starcomms Limited

Zitat:
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 14:48:23 +0100 (BST)

« Zuletzt geändert: 17. September 2011 um 15:31 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

anosch33
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #12 - 21. September 2011 um 00:16

My love XXX,
  How are you today? I apoogize for late reply. Been up and down and beneath and above trying to sort this out and hop on a plane back home to you. I want to kiss you also and spend crhistmas wuth you by my side.
   I have been facing some serious problems over here for the past few days. And from the look of things I might not be able to meet you as soon as I thought and this has also been the reason for my silence for sometime now. I thought I would never have to tell you about what has been going on with me over here. However, I also don't want you think of me as an unreliable person. So I decided to explain my current situation in details. Some days ago I tried to make a payment with my credit card and it was declined. When I called my bank back home to find out why the transaction was declined, I was informed that a hold had been placed on my account because they noticed a lot of unusual transactions and electronic wire transfers. When I told them to release the hold, they politely refused. They insisted that I appear at any of their branches in person. I told them this was not possible as I was out of the country at the moment. They suggested I visit one of their International Corporate Branches. After I unsuccessfully tried to find one, I called my bank again and asked them to give me the location of any of their Corporate branches out here. This was when I was told that they did not have one down here. I thought this was not a serious problem all along but as I am writing you now, I do not know how to get my deal tied up and I come back home to you. 
I used to be an employed staff of Texaco Petro-chemical company with branches across Europe, but after many years of doing the corporate thing, I decided to be my own boss and now I do a little of everything, mainly involved in projects surrounding the conversions of gas stations into handling gas with more than 10% ethanol. Something that interests me is good for the environment and of course with anyone paying attention to the price of gas now days, very lucrative as well. 
After the death of my wife, I moved down home to be with mom because I was a bit depressed all alone, so she forced me to come back home so she could keep a close eye on me. LOL. I agreed and went back home and love every minute of it even though I work a lot. Work is the only thing that keeps my mind busy and not depressed. Then music works a bit also. 
I came down here to purchase mechanical parts for Providence Oils (Farm Bureau if anyone asks, but don’t offer this information unless necessary). There is an immense pool of oil here and with the lack of mechanical resources, they are not very creative in the utilization of their main resource- Oil. The project would involve bringing sub-standard petrol equipment to the U.K that would be re-adapted to make the proper adaptations to the current technology, so local gas stations in the UK can sell gas with more than 10% ethanol with the adaptable petrol pumps. 
Unfortunately, they do not have the resources, but due to political interests of the government in the domestic oil industry, there is a lot of work being done around this and as you can imagine the Agriculture Industry also is very interested in the development of these stations, so their production of natural corn will increase and therefore, their profits. The fuel mix would emit 70%  less polution in smoke and exhaust from vehicles and industrial machineries. To me, it’s a win-win situation all around. We all win and the environment is protected as well. I am not an active member of the “green, safe-earth” people, but if I can do my part and make money at the same time while protecting the ozone, why not? 
Cumberland Farm stations would probably be one of the first to go with the new project, but of course we would love to expand the market to others like Marathon and Racetrack... it will be a while before the big guys like Shell, BP, Texaco and Exxon-Mobil come on board… Too much money to be made with ethanol and that would be big money out of their pockets in investment, publicity and advertisement. 

If you would like to read more on it, you can log on to http://www.ethanol.org/ ;
It is very interesting... I think anyway.

I have purchased 5 pump adapters for the fusion of gasoline and ethanol at a 25% ratio separately from the ones I purchased for Providence Oils. The current amount of ethanol being used in the UK is below 10% , while pure crude oil usage is over 210%. But in this case, we make ethanol more useful, with the fuel mix, while conserving precious crude oil and fossil fuels. This would make the price of gas in the stations that service with them, decrease by at least 10% since they will need to keep about 5% of the profits to cover for the initial expense of setting this up, which will take each station about a year to recover their initial investment. Each pump adapter is $20,000.00 and I have purchased them all from my personal purse. 
However, now I am facing the cost of the container in which it will be shipped to the UK for proper adaptation. I was originally told, I would have to pay once the container is in the US since I was sharing the container with Providence Oils because the size of the pumps did not occupy a full Maersk container. Now I am being told not only do I need to have my own container, but I need to pay for the shipping in advance and have 5 business days to complete the transaction or they will start assessing storage charges for each additional day ($1,000.00) and if I don’t pay that, I can’t even get my equipment back to try and store somewhere else until I have the additional funds. My problem is that all my capital is now invested in this and since I work as an independent contractor, I will not get another advance on the project until at least 20% of the stations have been set up back home, in other words two stations. I know it will only take me about a week or a week and a half once I am home to make the adaptations to one gas station, so in a matter of two or three weeks, I would get my capital back from the two stations, and in another two weeks, I will be receiving large sum of money once the fuel adapters are returned back home for usage and ethanol-fuel mix dispensation.
In the mean time, I have the cost of the shipping to pay ($15,520) and of course the appropriate exporting taxes I need to pay which should be about 10% of the value of the equipment (about $12,400). I have some cash left with me but I need to continue to pay for my stay here and a way of moving around in the city so I can continue to try and get this shipment out of the port.
  So, right now, I need a loan of $2,600 from you to garnish what I have with me so I can be able to get my pumps securely out of here and on freight over to the adaptation point at home, then subsequently make it over to you. 
Like mom always say, Love is all we need. And I need yours real bad right now. 
Kisses,
J

PS- I know this might be awkward and I apologize for the imposition suddenly, but I have no one else to turn to to share my burden with. Mom is with the Seatac Salvation Army up in Cambodia, and she just underwent a Cerebro-spinal surgery which I financed! Costs a fortune, plus she depends on me.

Spoiler:
Received: from [77.238.189.39] (helo=nm10.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com)
by mx23.web.de with smtp (WEB.DE 4.110 #2)
id 1R5O0s-00061V-00
for xxx@web.de; Sun, 18 Sep 2011 22:30:54 +0200
Received: from [77.238.189.56] by nm10.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 18 Sep 2011 20:30:54 -0000
Received: from [212.82.108.117] by tm9.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 18 Sep 2011 20:30:53 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1026.mail.ird.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 18 Sep 2011 20:30:53 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 980010.87068.bm@omp1026.mail.ird.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 85704 invoked by uid 60001); 18 Sep 2011 20:30:53 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.de; s=s1024; t=1316377853; bh=YzL7cLzIF+E9ZElx3SpOERV2sblMU7++Wy+ZHQJMH18=; -Version:Content-Type; SMltMdieb826M=
s=s1024; d=yahoo.de;
0g67Ny9fRV1Cg=;
X-YMail-OSG: nnb5pKEVM1nLUoYeT_5fwsYTX_3r7DY_Z.EIRTlNCHmF8YF
rQjQYL.Nql4CAPn62XeErrc4C1HEZBgrWYbgCdIBZqJMScF9wmhLESODOWrd
ng6IMYsWP2y4f.eXT5jmgFvjF2eka2FR3AG0R0qC2KJf_tIjK8BKMBNj7QNj
vBTubb6WrQugUK_aB0ge.Q1iyqbfhYuG0VjdSQ12vu1ffW2kJG4r6d9eA97N
IwFBkjvg75xBu9fA4YG4I49eHcm04CD14T_CRHQ8a0B0HdZ94B4wG9T96st8
8Yw4OllJG7VMSi4mACumRO0LqKWlycPy3gulT3mpb_ruit0YEmgZXhOq.vfm
2t8FYh1aO6Zt16UQWxhII7msQ2wFDtfQnss8U.iYXNqhbbpXMCf3VlWGhZZ3
605dZXzdtYxdRTLt3hHKtgvT0ENWF6DXEgb6iU3XIKcXq9Y21x.JT9E0RRTV
y3f9j7XauCN7_2SClzQ--
Received: from [41.155.41.166] by web132107.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 18 Sep 2011 21:30:53 BST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/14.0.5 YahooMailWebService/0.8.114.317681
Message-ID: <1316377853.84135.YahooMailClassic@web132107.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2011 21:30:53 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Gas Pumps
To: xxx@web.de
In-Reply-To: <2087118258.1701395.1315860805388.JavaMail.fmail@mwmweb026>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="-1806482184-744560851-1316377853=:84135"
« Zuletzt geändert: 02. August 2017 um 08:38 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #13 - 21. September 2011 um 01:54

Code
Alles auswählen