Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Anita <honestyanita01@aol.com> (Gelesen: 1336 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Anita <honestyanita01@aol.com>
21. April 2011 um 09:10

from www.waydate.com   

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
creamcoffe500
   - 30 y/o female
   - from Tampa, Florida, USA
   - English, English, Spanish
   - seeking a Man from 25 to 35 y/o

Last logged in: 2011-04-20 18:10:53

creamcoffe500 are looking for

I look for a      Man
Looking for an age range      25-35
Looking for a height      I prefer not to say
Looking for a body type      I prefer not to say
Relationship      

Personal details of creamcoffe500

Name      Anita
Sex      female
Children      0
Want children      Yes
Date of birth      1980 June 12
Height      5'4" - 5'7" (161-170cm)
Body type      Athletic
Ethnicity      Hispanic
Religion      Christian
Marital status      Single
Education      Some college
Occupation      Other
Income      I prefer not to say
Smoker      No
Drinker      No

About creamcoffe500

Description:
I used to think i am a very good writer but i don't know how come i find it difficult to write about me but here we go:I am very true & real, not materialistic, but do enjoy the finer things in life. One of my fundamental beliefs is how we treat one another. I am passionate about respect & appreciation for other people.I am easily touched by the simplest of things.I love to laugh and love humor on all levels. I try and enjoy every minute of day. I am giving and forgiving person.I enjoy Traveling, Boating, Fishing, Picnics, Walks on the beach, Movies, Playing Pool, Motorcycling, Going out for Coffee, Lounging by the Beach next to each other watching the sunset, also enjoy Cooking and love it when the chore is share with my partner, and also treasure quiet moments at home.One of the most important things for me in a relationship is Loyalty, Honesty & Sincerity.I am looking for someone that knows what they are looking for & desire to make a real future with someone special. Someone as a Companion, Friend, Coach, Lover & Mentor. Someone who i can gain strength from, just being with them, who's eye's i can look into and know that everything will be allright,someone i can trust and turn over my Heart to and will know & be able to take care of it......... Smile Smile Smile

Ideal match description:
This is little i have in mind that want to express to you what I desire in a man and what I do not desire,I need a partner not a judge or someone to tell me what to do. I do not need a man to cook and clean if that was my desire I would hire a maid.I believe That household chores should be by a couple............we have all made mistakes in life but need to be guided by something. i want a partner in life some one to care for, someone I can respect. I want a Best friend someone I can share anything with and see what that can lead us too next.I realize that at times it's more convenient for me to do laundry, cook am here looking for some one honest,truthful,god fearing and i good listen, clean, and I have no problem doing that.lol I consider myself to be a fairly honest and truthful person and expect the same in return; I'm not too wealthy and don't expect someone to attempt to deceive me or 'play' me.I do not want to meet someone who may think of taking advantage of me or lie to me and cheat on me under false pretenses,i do never lie,deceive,play games or cheat in my life and never wants to be cheated,deceive,lie or been played games with in my life, mistakes and no one is 100% perfect.I think love is caring about someone in spite of their faults not just desiring the Yes I have loved, I am not really sure that i have been loved in the way people talk about though, I have always felt something was missing...So only serious inquiries will be accepted

Zitat:
From: creamcoffe500       Date: 2011-04-20 18:36:41       

creamcoffe500
    30 y/o female
    Tampa, USA

Hi There
How are you doing?..I am Anita. I am new on here.I was surfing through some profiles and i came across your page.I must admit that i really like your page and i would like you and i to get better acquainted as friend first, we never can tell.I dont know how this really works as i am new but if you are interested you can write me directly to honestyanita01 at America online . come.That is much preferable to me and if not it was worth a try.
Hope to read from you soon
Cheers
honestyanita01
at
A
O
L . Com

« Zuletzt geändert: 04. Mai 2011 um 20:10 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr20191 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Anita <honestyanita01@aol.com>
Antwort #1 - 21. April 2011 um 09:14

Thanks so much for your mail. To start off my name is Anita, I am Mixed Both African and also Mexican.I am currently in Africa now with my Granny who is kinda sick and i hope you are not discouraged Bt i will be coming back to the states in Two ..weeks. To.. tell you a Lil more about myself .I was Born Spain and Raised in Florida Lake City in USA I lost my Dad when i was Ten (10).My dad is a Mexican while my mom is an African...My Dad met my mom when he came to Africa on a Business trip so he decided to take my mom to state and they both got married then they gave Birth to ..me. Am.. the only child in the ..family. My.. mom moved back to Nigeria  when i was 13 she went there to settle down and leave a new life.I am a wonderful, single woman with a heart of gold, a woman you would love to meet and even spend the whole rest of your life with as am also willing to meet that special man God has sent to me,that i will be with from now til death do us part.I just need every thing i ever wanted in one man only,am ready to spend both my day and night with that special man.I'm my own woman and I am comfortable with my own life.. I'm bountiful, kind and respectful, well-spoken, and. I am extremely passionate and affectionate...I'm just an everyday, ordinary, average, normal woman. Nothing special about me.I consider myself to be very simple. I believe that men needs to be treated with respect and as a equal partner in a relationship, but all I seem to find is the ones that does not know how to respond to that or is untrustworthy to it. I feel like u should treat somebody with respect and like they are a person not a piece of meat or whatever. I am the type of person who wants somebody to feel wanted not just as a trophy. I am a very affectionate person and I love to cuddle, I like to show somebody how I feel not just telling them. I love to be close to somebody whether it is in the bed on the couch or wherever. I guess my dreams would be is to be happy and have a family my goals in life I want to go into business for my self one day but that will be a while from now. I guess I want to work on my love life and be happy first and to have a family, but I guess when the time is right it will happen.I like to play sports just as much as I do watching them. Most of all i like to spend time with who I am with, and cuddle up and watch a movie. It is my opinion that we all want the same thing in regards to a partner, and that most of us either do not know how or is scared to and sabotage themselves from getting it. Ok, I like the outdoors, but I don't care about hunting or fishing, well I will fish with an un-baited hook if it means I will get to spend some time with someone I care about. There are a lot of things I like doing as in dancing, cooking, camping, etc. My ultimate goal and what I think would make me happy is to get back on my feet and have a man by my side that I love and loves me.I am very relationship oriented and I believe life is too short to waste. When I am in a relationship I am committed, honest, and loyal. I think that falling in love is always a good thing, even if it doesn't work out. There is always something to learn from being with someone, and happy times and memories should be cherished. Friendship comes first for me. That is not to say I never get hurt because I do. I have been burnt so bad. My last relationship ended on a very sad note for me but I do not believe in regrets. I tell you this because I cannot predict the future. For some people a relationship has to be all or nothing...I don't feel that way.But I never in the past nor do I intend to intentionally hurt someone by cheating, mistreating, or abusing them. OK, for my questions to you. What are some of your goals, hopes and dreams?Are you really single? How long have you been single? Do you have any brothers or sisters? Do you have any kids? If yes, How many? cos i love kids and i like to play and be with them so i don't mind if you have many cos i will be more then okay with them.What do you do for a living?How old are you really?Do you want more Kids? If there is something you want to say but you think you might be rambling or it is not important, it is OK, to me it is important. Well...I see I wrote a novel here, I am looking forward to getting to know you better. I guess I will go for now hope to hear from you soon.

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.151.8.4 with SMTP id l4cs118758ybi;
        Thu, 21 Apr 2011 00:00:02 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.52.99.163 with SMTP id er3mr918593vdb.197.1303369202318;
Return-Path: <honestyanita01@aol.com>
Received: from imr-da02.mx.aol.com (imr-da02.mx.aol.com [205.188.105.144])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTP id il4si257328vdb.165.2011.04.21.00.00.02;
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of honestyanita01@aol.com designates 205.188.105.144 as permitted sender) client-ip=205.188.105.144;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of honestyanita01@aol.com designates 205.188.105.144 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=honestyanita01@aol.com
Received: from mtaomg-mb01.r1000.mx.aol.com (mtaomg-mb01.r1000.mx.aol.com [172.29.41.72])
     by imr-da02.mx.aol.com (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id p3L6xopI016534
     for <xxxx@gmail.com>; Thu, 21 Apr 2011 02:59:50 -0400
Received: from core-dod001a.r1000.mail.aol.com (core-dod001.r1000.mail.aol.com [172.29.161.1])
     by mtaomg-mb01.r1000.mx.aol.com (OMAG/Core Interface) with ESMTP id 85FB2E000081
     for <XXX@gmail.com>; Thu, 21 Apr 2011 02:59:50 -0400 (EDT)
References: <4DAF6171.7070103@gmail.com>
To: xxxx@gmail.com
Subject: Hello Dear
X-AOL-IP: 172.190.33.225
In-Reply-To: <4DAF6171.7070103@gmail.com>
X-MB-Message-Source: WebUI
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-MB-Message-Type: User
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; 
boundary="--------MB_8CDCE08D7B99455_19CC_D5410_webmail-d067.sysops.aol.com"
X-Mailer: AOL Webmail 33540-STANDARD
Received: from 172.190.33.225 by webmail-d067.sysops.aol.com (205.188.59.132) with HTTP (WebMailUI); Thu, 21 Apr 2011 02:59:50 -0400
Message-Id: <8CDCE08D78C5A22-19CC-6BD08@webmail-d067.sysops.aol.com>
X-Originating-IP: [172.190.33.225]
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 02:59:50 -0400 (EDT)
x-aol-global-disposition: G
X-AOL-VSS-INFO: 5400.1158/69618
X-AOL-VSS-CODE: clean
X-AOL-SCOLL-SCORE: 0:2:392585024:93952408  
X-AOL-SCOLL-URL_COUNT: 0  
x-aol-sid: 3039ac1d29484dafd5e626b0

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
----------MB_8CDCE08D7B99455_19CC_D5410_webmail-d067.sysops.aol.com
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"

« Zuletzt geändert: 19. Mai 2011 um 15:14 von lemansue »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Anita <honestyanita01@aol.com>
Antwort #2 - 21. April 2011 um 09:14