Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Katya <katya-opinova@mail.ru> (Gelesen: 4891 mal)

Flieger43
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: Buchs
Katya <katya-opinova@mail.ru>
19. April 2011 um 18:30

Schon jemanden bekannt?

Hello my friend xxxx.

Can I call you my friend?

So I can easily express their thoughts and feelings. I'm glad that you found time to write me!

I am pleased to write to you! I think a lot of things to write about before I

to do so. I write what I think and I say what I think. I put

all my ideas and thoughts are. I think this may be my fate to meet with you to the Internet, this is my first experience. Maybe it's your fate, too, we do not know yet. Therefore, I begin to write to you with a smile on his face and with a great mood! If you do not remember my name Katya Opinova. I am 26 years. I was born 9 April in 1985 year. By the way, I'll be glad to know you better too. I want to see if you understand me, and my thoughts. In this case I want to tell you about myself. Thus, very soon you will know me better.

If you do not want a serious relationship, please write to me about it, because I find a serious person here who is ready to create love and relationships. I want to find my love, I want to find someone who will understand me and share with me all the feelings and thoughts.

As for me, I was born in Moscow, Russia. My parents and I lived in Moscow for 16 years. My father was a firefighter job in Moscow. As I understood later, it's a dangerous job in Russia, my father put out fires and rescuing people. So my dad was killed 9 years ago. It was a tragedy for me, because at that time I was 16 years old and I studied in school. Once on a sunny day in my town began to burn a kindergarten, there were children, and assistance was to go immediately. My father and his crew were in a near-fire point of salvation, and my father went to this challenge to help save the children! When my dad came to the place of fire in the orphanage, he immediately ran to save the children, my dad was very fond of children and could not afford, that would be at least one child was burned. My dad, what he did? He got into this burning house to save the children, but as soon as he entered the house, it immediately struck a burning wall. Then, for the quenching of the kindergarten, my father died, and 2 of his team-mate who went for my dad. My father and his partner was a monument, and 2 children who died on that terrible day. It was part of my life in this world. Now I live the next part of my life. Yes, I was shocked when my father was killed, but I think we should continue to live. I do understand that all people in this world to come here and leave. This is real life. So I do not want to remember this story about my dad again.

After his death, I could no longer live in this city, my mom and I moved to another city. Now I live with my mother in Astrakhan.  I have a job here. After end School  moved and I entered the Pedagogical University and studied there for 5 years after university, I received a diploma teacher young children, in a word I'm a kindergarten teacher. I really like my job because I teach young children and give them the knowledge, when they just begin to live. I love children, but I do not have their own.

Also, I like a healthy lifestyle. I go to the pool, like jogging, and I know how to ride a bike. You like sports? And what sport do you prefer?

I want to tell a little about my mom: I love it! My mom is a strong woman, very wise, she gave me the knowledge that much, I need them, after his father's death she is one I was brought up and helped me in all situations, I love her, she the most precious thing I have. I also have grandparents who live in the village about 100 km from my city, I sometimes go and visit them on weekends. I'm proud of my grandparents, they have been together for 35 years, they have an incredible love, They never give up and lived all their lives together. I've always dreamed of such love, as between them. Now I think about my own family, I want relations. What is most important in family relationships for you? I think children are the greatest creations! I realized this, because I saw how much my mother loved me. Now you know me a little bit better.

I will wait your reply with great interest to know you better.

Katya

Spoiler:
Received: from smtp5.mail.ru (smtp5.mail.ru [94.100.176.132])
     by mtain-dd03.r1000.mx.aol.com (Internet Inbound) with ESMTP id E00F2380000BB
     for <xxxxxxxxxx>; Tue, 19 Apr 2011 11:57:08 -0400 (EDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=mail.ru; s=mail;
     te; bh=8kabLhVlYZCcCQZioa0SWGAh77HZEs3qb6B94awu+1g=;
     MpBQXsfbUjqVB9WhSZcVP24M7NC7wAzg7iWjWRz0CPg6ykD5OR;
Received: from [213.80.222.136] (port=51203 helo=[127.0.0.1])
     by smtp5.mail.ru with asmtp 
     id 1QCDIY-0008Hb-00
     for xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Tue, 19 Apr 2011 19:57:06 +0400
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 19:20:50 +0400
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <1326481210.20110419192050@mail.ru>
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Hello xxxxx
In-Reply-To: <1383a.1402c43b.3addbffc@aol.com>
References: <1383a.1402c43b.3addbffc@aol.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------8611822124E745D8"
X-Spam: Not detected
X-Mras: Ok
x-aol-global-disposition: G
X-AOL-VSS-INFO: 5400.1158/69566
X-AOL-VSS-CODE: clean
x-aol-sid: 3039ac1d408f4dadb0d4324d
X-AOL-IP: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
X-AOL-SPF: domain : mail.ru SPF : pass

« Zuletzt geändert: 28. April 2011 um 06:52 von Webmaster » 
Grund: ru10581 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Katya <katya-opinova@mail.ru>
Antwort #1 - 19. April 2011 um 18:38

email over Russia

Code
Alles auswählen
213.80.222.136 - Geo Information
IP Address 	213.80.222.136
Host 	pppoe-222-136-dyn-sr.volgaline.ru
Location 	RU RU, Russian Federation
City 	Saratov, 67 -
Organization 	JSC Volgatranstelecom
ISP 	JSC Volgatranstelecom
AS Number 	AS15974 JSC "Volgatranstelecom" Autonomus System. 

« Zuletzt geändert: 19. April 2011 um 18:51 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Flieger43
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #2 - 20. April 2011 um 23:36

Heute die 2.Mail und wenn mich mein Übersetzer nicht ganz verlassen hat, kann man schon ein wenig Scam herauslesen? 
Bin mir aber noch nicht sicher aber

Smiley

Hello my dear friend xxxxxx.

I was very glad to see your letter, thank you very much for your response. I was interested to read that you wrote to me. I very carefully read your mail, and she told me was very interesting, I liked your speech and what you have written to me. Now, knowing that we are interested in each other, we can continue our acquaintance. I know that you are xxxx, from another country, you can write more about my country, and how it? beautiful doubt? I have never been in Europe, but had heard much about it.

I have several friends who managed to visit in abroad, they say that abroad is very nice and everyone is very polite and decent, is it? As far as my country is very far behind countries in abroad. In my country, I can not find a man for love and relationships, all my attempts and searches only caused me great pain, and one frustration in people. Now I'll tell you about my bad experiences dating. When I was in university, I looked for a variety of young men. They are nicely told me compliments, and gave me different gifts, but in fact it was on their side lies in my eyes, in fact, they only want one. I really do not like such attitude, I could not believe these people because they only wanted just one, they wanted me, not relationships! I've always tried to explain this to people who only look at my appearance that I want the relationship, I need love!

I'm looking for a man who support me will understand and care about me. In a word, I can not find in my country the right man for me. Could you xxxxx write a story about your attempts to find love. You love to give gifts?

My favorite season is summer. In the summer I often go with my mother on the beach. On the beach I like to sunbathe and swim. I also enjoy reading books, most of all I like to read novels. The books I like the fact that people find each other. In the books ever written is very sensitive and detail, and I like it, because I am a sensitive girl. My favorite books are works of Pushkin and Onegin, as I love Shakespeare. I love to watch movies in the evenings after work, my favorite movies is Gone With the Wind, Avatar, and certainly the most famous film about the great powerful love is Titanic. Have you watched these movies?

Sometimes I gather from a dinner with my girlfriends, my girlfriends are mothers of the children in my kindergarten, where I work. I love to cook and when we get together with friends, I always cook a cake. I love sweets, I'm sweet tooth. When I invite friends, we sit drinking tea and eat my cake, and of course we have to talk about family life and how wonderful it is to have a family. I know how to cook different dishes in the main specialties.

I have a big open soul and heart. But the same time my heart is not open for everybody! I don't like to judge people by appearance, because I want to find my soul mate, my second half. I feel that I am ready to live happy with only one man. Dear I would like to know what you think about long stable serious relationship? Honesty and trust are the main things which I do appreciate in any relationship. I had different experience in my life. Now I choose one way, the way of love to create a family with trust relationship. Tell me please what you chose. Two people together could do everything! We could live a happy life together. What do you think about it? I will wait for your answer with a huge wish to know and understand you better.

Kiss you,

Sweet Katya.

Spoiler:
Received: from smtp5.mail.ru (smtp5.mail.ru [94.100.176.132])
     by mtain-mh02.r1000.mx.aol.com (Internet Inbound) with ESMTP id 21772380000BE
     for<xxxxxxxxxx>; Wed, 20 Apr 2011 11:31:07 -0400 (EDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=mail.ru; s=mail;
     te; bh=QudfR9nK9pQlvekcGkVQ0s1LYEysTT3FYHymDaHjDxU=;
     LeFTRXIONp+/sFVCRWVQocdfCVF2+malRNpaPqF1TSSJbjkTh7;
Received: from [46.138.108.91] (port=62999 helo=[192.168.0.105])
     by smtp5.mail.ru with asmtp 
     id 1QCZMi-0007fy-00
     for xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Wed, 20 Apr 2011 19:30:52 +0400
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 13:17:59 +0400
Message-ID: <1722569174.20110420131759@mail.ru>
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Hello xxx
In-Reply-To: <396fe.370b8854.3adf3b84@aol.com>
References: <396fe.370b8854.3adf3b84@aol.com>
boundary="----------C3F7166272AAEC5"
X-Spam: Not detected
X-Mras: Ok
x-aol-global-disposition: G
X-AOL-VSS-INFO: 5400.1158/69598
X-AOL-VSS-CODE: clean
x-aol-sid: 3039ac1d60d64daefc3b40fe
X-AOL-IP: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
X-AOL-SPF: domain : mail.ru SPF : pass

« Zuletzt geändert: 19. April 2012 um 06:26 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #3 - 20. April 2011 um 23:47

email over Russia

Code
Alles auswählen
46.138.108.91 - Geo Information
IP Address 	46.138.108.91
Host 	46.138.108.91
Location 	RU RU, Russian Federation
City 	Moscow, 48 -
Organization 	OJS Moscow city telephone network
ISP 	OJS Moscow city telephone network
AS Number 	AS25513 OJS Moscow city telephone network 

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bertoldo61
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #4 - 20. April 2011 um 23:47

Eingeliefert über Moskau (Russland)!

Code
Alles auswählen
IP 46.138.108.91
Hostname:	46.138.108.91
ISP:	OJS Moscow city telephone network
Organization:	OJS Moscow city telephone network
Proxy:	None detected
Type:	Unknown
Assignment:	Static IP

Geolocation Information
State/Region:	Moscow City
City:	Moscow 

Zitat:
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 13:17:59 +0400

Zeitzone westliches Russland!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

vierauge
Forum Administrator

Ich tu nix. Ich will nur
spielen.

Standort: Toronto
Antwort #5 - 21. April 2011 um 01:55

Flieger43 schrieb on 19. April 2011 um 18:30:
Now I live with my mother in Astrakhan.

Ziemlich weit weg von Saratov und Moskau zum Einreichen von Mails.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sacredsin
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #6 - 21. April 2011 um 15:42

Das Bild stammt ja eindeutig von Vk... , da lässt sich aber keine Person unter diesem Namen finden und nur mit Katya, gibt es 23 mit diesem Namen in "Astrakhan", aber keine die dieser Dame ähnlich sieht. In Moskau sind über 61000 Katyas, habe aber keinen Bock die alle an zu schauen.

Gruß

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #7 - 22. April 2011 um 19:20

Mit Moskau ist sie fällig! Die Moscow city telephone network hat 4 Millionen Kunden, aber alle im Gebiet Moskau. Daher:

Smiley Smiley, Baby!
« Zuletzt geändert: 23. April 2011 um 09:36 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #8 - 23. April 2011 um 09:37

Uli schrieb on 22. April 2011 um 19:20:
Mit Moskau ist sie fällig! Die Moscow city telephone network hat 4 Millionen Kunden, aber alle im Gebiet Moskau.

... und bietet auch VPN an. Irgendwie muß die Kasse ja klingeln.
« Zuletzt geändert: 23. April 2011 um 09:37 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Flieger43
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #9 - 27. April 2011 um 23:14

So mal wieder eine neue Mail. Als ob ich den Inhalt nicht schon mal gelesen hätte....

Hello dear xxxxxx.

Today when I came home from work, I really wanted to see your letter. Turning on the computer and saw your letter, I was happy and smiling, I was very pleased to see that you wrote to me. Immediately when I read it, I felt happy. Today my letter you brought me warmth and peace in my soul, and a better mood for the evening. I thank you for your answer! Yes, we had a feast of Easter in Russia, but he's a not so great feast.  I live in the city of Astrakhan, I wrote to you in the first letter.

I worked all day today, as I have already written, I really love my job. I have a story to tell about it. At work, since I work with young children, there are sometimes funny and amusing stories. Just today, for example, I had a very nice case, which I will long remember. I want to tell you it is very nice case. Today at work when he was a quiet hour, and all the children slept in their beds. I went into another room. Suddenly, one little girl started to cry, but I have not heard, I was in another room. On the bed next to a little boy stood up and walked towards me. When I saw the boy in its room, I asked him why he got out of bed? This boy told me that there crying his fiancee and she needs help. Oh, my dear xxxxx, you have no idea how I was surprised when he said that his bride is crying. It looked all so cute, I will remember this story. Dear xxxxxx, you liked my story? I like the fact that even small children love, and children have the same love. Feelings they have for each person and no matter what age he or appearance. Feelings come to the man whom you know he likes you. As for my feelings, they overwhelmed me, in the depths of my soul, I feel lonely, and I want to be alone with someone you love life. Today I thought a lot about you, and I felt inexplicably, I felt you xxxxx, beside me, my thoughts with you. I'm looking for a great and long relationship of love, and I implore you to write only the truth about his feelings towards me. What do you xxxxx, feel me? Important for me to know about your feelings towards me.

Now, when I wrote you a letter to my mom came into the room and asked what I was doing, to whom I write letters? I told my mom all about our acquaintance with you that we have met and liked each other. I told my mother, your name, where you live and what you do. Mom told me that she is not against our acquaintance, because I have long time to find love and think about family and loved one. I am glad that I did not have to hide from his mother, the relationship between us. Mom always worried about me, and she was afraid for me, she wants to give me only the best and so she has little concern. But I convinced my mother that you are not the same as everyone else that you xxxxx good man, and you're not going to write that offensive. She understands me, and goes to say that if we have such a great distance to have feelings for each other, then we should not stop us two lonely people need to go further, then we will all achieve, of course only on honesty, trust and understanding, and We will very strong pair in the world. Dear xxxxxx if you agree with my mom?

Now I am finishing my letter and I want to ask you, do not forget that I open my heart to you, and I hope that these words will be heard by your heart. I send you another photo of my because I feel you will enjoy them.

I'll wait for your answer,

I'll think about you!

Your Katya 

Spoiler:
Received: from smtp16.mail.ru (smtp16.mail.ru [94.100.176.153])
     by mtain-me02.r1000.mx.aol.com (Internet Inbound) with ESMTP id 73280380000FF
     for <xxxxxxxxx>; Wed, 27 Apr 2011 11:02:30 -0400 (EDT)
     te; bh=62ECjHOT1jhzk+lLhneYbHslkrGCF85P7aoGFTccLCw=;
     okViVYWTQOcy+1rIW/89tW8etS8goe5FGiZqdHv5IM+UDU4q/8;
Received: from [93.100.163.20] (port=47149 helo=[192.168.0.105])
     by smtp16.mail.ru with asmtp 
     id 1QF6Fx-0002yA-00
     for xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Wed, 27 Apr 2011 19:02:21 +0400
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 11:17:11 +0400
Message-ID: <222082822.20110427111711@mail.ru>
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Hello Katya
In-Reply-To: <457cf.66e790da.3ae89ae4@aol.com>
References: <457cf.66e790da.3ae89ae4@aol.com>