Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Favour <favourattar@yahoo.com> <emmanuel.revjames@yahoo.de> (Gelesen: 3516 mal)

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Favour <favourattar@yahoo.com> <emmanuel.revjames@yahoo.de>
18. April 2011 um 07:20

Message over http://www.waydate.com/

Hello Dear
My name is favour i saw your contact in this site(www.waydate.com): ,and i love your profile on it, i think we can build a relationship from there,so please write me back through my email address for more detail about me and my picture as well,remember that Love is the most important in life.
thank and God bless you
please am waiting for your lovely reply soon.
yours
Miss favour
favourattar@yahoo.com

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 19. April 2011 um 17:45 von Uli » 
Grund: afr10085 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Favour <favourattar@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 18. April 2011 um 07:21

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=36937

Zitat:
Favour Attar [favourattar@yahoo.com]

Postby wayne on Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:36 pm

Hello my dear,

How are you today? i hope everything is well with you.
I am very happy for your response to the email i sent to you ,I would like to establish a good relationship with you in a true love trust and honest if you might create the chance for me in your heart , if you don't mind i will still like to introduce myself once again .
I am Favor Attar by name 23 years old girl, the only daughter of Late Dr Mr and Mrs Richard Attar from Ivory coast,

My late father was a wealthy man he owns a coco company of his own in our country and he is the one of the member of nationalistic parliament and also minister of transport in Abidjan,

But the saddest story to my father is that after all this the enemies that behinds his progress are still after him, My father died together with my Mother on their way driving back to our home on a cold evening through a gun shot of the enemies being the opponent that is still against him, which is my father's relatives and friends because of the position being given to him by the president they are not happy, And now they are still looking for me to kill me also just to close the family,

Then i managed to escape for my dear life and ran into a neighboring Country Senegal where i am now residing as a refugee in UN refugee camp. Meanwhile, I am writing to you now from the Reverend,s computer and i will like to know more about you as we further our communications in honest and true relationship.
I will like to know what you do for a living, as you know a journey of a thousands miles always start with a step and i believe that we have started it.

Please i will like you to send me your pictures as well and more details about yourself.
I thank God for your message today because it is a bit of relief for my life. May God protect and bless you for me,
as i told you before i am living in UN refugee camp, and we are not allow to go out from the camp we are just like someone staying in the prison, I hope by God,s grace and with your help i will come out of here soon. i don't have any relatives now whom i can go back to ,

The only person i have now is Rev. Emmanuel James who is the Reverend Minister in charge of the church in this camp ( CHRIST DE SAVIOR MISSION). He has been very nice to me since I came here , but I am not living with him rather I am living in the female hostel,
This is Reverend,s e-mail address,(emmanuel.revjames@yahoo.de) and i also have his telephone number (00221-777449998) so any time you want to speak with me you can call him and tell him that you are my friend that you want to speak with me the late daughter of Richard Attar, Mrs Favor Attar, he will send for me from the women apartment to come and answer your call,

As a refugee here I don't have any right or privilege to anything being it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country, I really want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year in university before this incident that lead to mine being in this situation now occurred

My dear if you don,t mind i will ask for your assistance to help me to claim my money that my late Father deposited for me in Halifax Bank Of Scotland which is $4.750m us dollars when we are still living in japan, because he made this deposit with my name as the next of kin when he was alive, i have wrote to the bank that i want to claim the money so that i will use part of the money to help myself out from this bondage and to further ahead in my education, the bank told me to bring a foreign partner who will be my faithful trustee to enable them transfer the money.

Please i want you to write back to me as you receive this letter so that i can know what you have think about this, I kept this secret to people in this camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me, and i will like you to keep it within yourself, don't tell it to anyone because i am afraid if people gets to know about it,

I like honest,thrust and understanding people like you and God fearing , truthful and someone of vision, and hardworking.
have a nice day and think about my situation,
I am waiting to hear from you soonest
thanks and remain blessed
your faithful
Favour 

« Zuletzt geändert: 19. April 2011 um 12:53 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #2 - 18. April 2011 um 07:24

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1648436&TPN=56

Zitat:

favourattar@yahoo.com
Hello Dear
My name is favor i saw your contact in this site(www.india-forums.com): ,and i love your profile on it, i think we can build a relationship from there,so please write me back through my email address  for more detail about me and my picture as well,remember that Love is the most important in life.
thank and God bless you
yours
Miss favor
favourattar@yahoo.com

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #3 - 18. April 2011 um 07:25

Profil: http://us-en.abctribe.com/usweb/Forum/mostraProfilo.asp?Nome=peace4u20

Zitat:

Province :      alabama
Country      UNITED STATES
Sex :      female
Zodiac Sign :      Non noto ..
Exams Average :      
Faculty :      Biotecnológicas   
Address      accountant
Enrollment date      08/02/2011
I am interested in :      Women
I look for :      Developing knowledge / friends. 

Comment: http://us-en.abctribe.com/usweb/GalleriaFoto/FotoDettaglio.asp?FotoID=1633

Zitat:

peacebaby

08/02/2011 1.42.02 - Hello Dear My name is favour i saw your contact in this site(http://it-it.abctribe.com): ,and i love your profile on it, i think we can build a relationship from there,so please write me back through my email address for more detail about me and my picture as well,remember that Love is the most important in life. thank and God bless you please am waiting for your lovely reply soon. yours Miss favour favourattar@yahoo.com Ciao Caro Il mio nome è favorevole io visto il tuo contatto in questo sito (http://it-it.abctribe.com), e adoro il vostro profilo su di esso, penso che si possa costruire un rapporto da lì, quindi per favore scrivetemi attraverso il mio indirizzo e-mail per maggiori dettagli su di me e la mia foto e, ricordate che l'Amore è la più importante nella vita. grazie e Dio vi benedica per favore sto aspettando la tua risposta bella presto. il vostro Miss favore favourattar@yahoo.com

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #4 - 18. April 2011 um 07:27

Profil: http://www.waydate.com/profile.php?ID=27687

Zitat:

emmyemmyemmybaby
   - 24 y/o female
   - from Ashford, Alabama, USA
   - English, French, English
   - seeking a Man from 19 to 29 y/o

Last logged in: 2011-04-17 10:01:06

emmyemmyemmybaby are looking for

I look for a      Man
Looking for an age range      19-29
Looking for a height      I prefer not to say
Looking for a body type      I prefer not to say
Relationship

Personal details of emmyemmyemmybaby

Name      peace
Sex      female
Children      0
Want children      Yes
Date of birth      1987 March 06
Height      5'8" - 5'11" (171-180cm)
Body type      Athletic
Ethnicity      African American
Religion      Christian
Marital status      Single
Education      High School graduate
Occupation      Student
Income      I prefer not to say
Smoker      No
Drinker      No

Description:
easy on going girl easy on going girl easy on going girl easy on going girl easy on going girl easy on going girl easy on going girl easy on going girl easy on going girl easy on going girl easy on going girl easy on going girl easy on going girl easy on going girl easy on going girl easy on going girl easy on going girl easy on going girl

Ideal match description:
i will tell you when we meet i will tell you when we meet i will tell you when we meet i will tell you when we meet i will tell you when we meet i will tell you when we meet i will tell you when we meet i will tell you when we meet i will tell you when we meet i will tell you when we meet i will tell you when we meet i will tell you when we meet 

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

vierauge
Forum Administrator

Ich tu nix. Ich will nur
spielen.

Standort: Toronto
Antwort #5 - 18. April 2011 um 11:17

Auch das zweite Bild gibt es, mitsamt der üblichen "Refugee-Story", bei Romancescam zu bewundern, aber mit anderer Mailadresse:

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=145279#p145279

Princess Jammeh <jammehprincess@yahoo.in>
« Zuletzt geändert: 18. April 2011 um 11:19 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

scambuster
General Counsel

Standort: Beuningen
Antwort #6 - 18. April 2011 um 15:07

« Zuletzt geändert: 18. April 2011 um 15:11 von scambuster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #7 - 19. April 2011 um 00:09

Hello my dear,

How are you today? i hope everything is well with you.
I am very happy for your response to the email i sent to you ,I would like to establish a good relationship with you in a true love trust and honest if you might create the chance for me in your heart , if you don't mind i will still like to introduce myself once again .
I am Favor Attar by name 23 years old girl, the only daughter of Late Dr Mr and Mrs Richard Attar from Ivory coast,

My late father was a wealthy man he owns a coco company of his own in our country and he is the one of the member of nationalistic parliament and also minister of transport in Abidjan, 

But the saddest story to my father is that after all this the enemies that behinds his progress are still after him, My father died together with my Mother on their way driving back to our home on a cold evening through a gun shot of the enemies being the opponent that is still against him, which is my father's relatives and friends  because of the position being given to him by the president they are not happy, And now they are still looking for me to kill me also just to close the family,

Then i managed to escape for my dear life and ran into a neighboring Country  Senegal where i am now residing as a refugee in UN refugee camp. Meanwhile, I am writing to you now from the Reverend,s computer and i will like to know more about you as we further our communications in honest and true relationship.
I will like to know what you do for a living, as you know a journey of a thousands miles always start with a step and i believe that we have started it.

Please i will like you to send me your pictures as well and more details about yourself.
I thank God for your message today because it is a bit of relief for my life. May God protect and bless you for me,
as i told you before i am living in UN refugee camp, and we are not allow to go out from the camp we are just like someone staying in the prison, I hope by God,s grace and with your help i will come out of here soon. i don't have any relatives now whom i can go back to ,

The only person i have now is  Rev. Emmanuel  James who is the Reverend Minister in charge of the church in this camp ( CHRIST DE SAVIOR MISSION). He has been very nice to me since I came here , but I am not living with him rather I am living in the female hostel,
This is Reverend,s e-mail address,(emmanuel.revjames@yahoo.de) and i also have his telephone number (00221-777449998) so any time you want to speak with me you can call him and tell him that you are my friend that you want to speak with me the late daughter of Richard Attar, Mrs Favor Attar, he will send for me from the women apartment to come and answer your call,

As a refugee here I don't have any right or privilege to anything being it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country, I really want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year in university before this incident that lead to mine being in this situation now occurred

My dear if you don,t mind i will ask for  your assistance to help me to claim my money that my late Father deposited for me in Halifax Bank Of Scotland which is $4.750m us dollars when we are still living in japan, because he made this deposit with my name as the next of kin when he was alive, i have wrote to the bank that i want to claim the money so that i will use part of the money to help myself out from this bondage and to further ahead in my education, the bank told me to bring a foreign partner who will be my faithful trustee to enable them transfer the money.

Please i want you to write back to me as you receive this letter so that i can know what you have think about this, I kept this secret to people in this camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me, and i will like you to keep it within yourself, don't tell it to anyone because i am afraid if people gets to know about it,

I like honest,thrust and understanding people like you and God fearing , truthful and someone of vision, and hardworking.
have a nice day and think about my situation,
I am waiting to hear from you soonest
thanks and remain blessed
your faithful
Favour 

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxxxxxx@googlemail.com
Received: by 10.224.183.67 with SMTP id cf3cs40464qab;
        Mon, 18 Apr 2011 05:01:46 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.42.130.138 with SMTP id v10mr1362983ics.519.1303128105340;
        Mon, 18 Apr 2011 05:01:45 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <favourattar@yahoo.com>
Received: from nm30-vm0.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (nm30-vm0.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com [98.138.91.69])
        by mx.google.com with SMTP id g12si12679223ibl.62.2011.04.18.05.01.44;
        Mon, 18 Apr 2011 05:01:45 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of favourattar@yahoo.com designates 98.138.91.69 as permitted sender) client-ip=98.138.91.69;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of favourattar@yahoo.com designates 98.138.91.69 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=favourattar@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (test mode) header.i=@yahoo.com
Received: from [98.138.90.56] by nm30.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 18 Apr 2011 12:01:44 -0000
Received: from [98.138.89.161] by tm9.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 18 Apr 2011 12:01:44 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1017.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 18 Apr 2011 12:01:44 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 501880.21555.bm@omp1017.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 76124 invoked by uid 60001); 18 Apr 2011 12:01:44 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1303128104; bh=R5EXSEhtFmk5WsFCZi9MLm77woq77afPlEDSa/8D9bA=; -Version:Content-Type; fzvaFDJtteSHU=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  -Version:Content-Type;
  qr3I1ZmNmQHtI=;
Message-ID: <367008.24437.qm@web121102.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: hEE2NWgVM1llpeIkPy6L9QBXbXSSayn48CmonqZsmLznRTW
1Ajoe4rYthOrHN8xpHPeuq4OaNsuApQmqxfZVmGxuDH23NynRxVzp_AARyav
g9lnhrzFYESbO6nIU63pMvvb1yuDFBUvbKefL9U3iOnvZLfaiWAE0eAnL6kq
aKwItEGjkKOxO8yPNq3A0XZoduwOML9oZBnHetx2PLwU8U4KjJEULt60_wim
iy_taJmNdcKZ0nh_7qKH54LelivdL9.0dJiTATrRKjNyvlpzyqmXn7R0NS2p
l2tgfldnS48HbfTBMWJA4gTC.u4OMaKImVjMlJfKosiAlAvU0Pmy2WR.1dHn
MWOszwpaATyS4xQ--
Received: from [41.214.45.98] by web121102.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 18 Apr 2011 05:01:44 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/12.0.2 YahooMailWebService/0.8.109.295617
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 05:01:44 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: THIS IS MY FULL LIFE STORY
To: xxxxxxx
In-Reply-To: <07533457.20110418072822@googlemail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-878695409-1303128104=:24437"

--0-878695409-1303128104=:24437
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #8 - 19. April 2011 um 00:10

Mail over SN [Senegal]

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Information - 41.214.45.98
IP address:                     41.214.45.98
Reverse DNS:                    [No reverse DNS entry per ns1.afrinic.net.]
Reverse DNS authenticity:       [Unknown]
ASN:                            8346
ASN Name:                       UNSPECIFIED (SONATEL-AS Autonomous System)
IP range connectivity:          7
Registrar (per ASN):            RIPE
Country (per IP registrar):     SN [Senegal]
Country Currency:               Unknown
Country IP Range:               41.214.0.0 to 41.214.127.255
Country fraud profile:          Normal
City (per outside source):      Dakar, Kaolack
Country (per outside source):   SN [Senegal]
Private (internal) IP?          No
IP address registrar:           whois.afrinic.net
Known Proxy?                    No
Link for WHOIS:                 41.214.45.98 

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Re: Favour <favourattar@yahoo.com> <emmanuel.revjames@yahoo.de>
Antwort #9 - 19. April 2011 um 17:46

Ob dieser Reverent in Deutschland studiert hat? Komisch, diese deutsche Mailadresse emmanuel.revjames@yahoo.de!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #10 - 27. April 2011 um 03:49

My Dear,
I am happy to inform you about my success in getting my fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Brazil. my Life is better now and I am planing on going back to school to complete my studies.  Presently I and my partner are planing to execute an investment project in Brazil with the funds. However, I didn't forget your past efforts and
attempts to help me in the transfer of the funds despite we did not achieve
the desired result then but all the same I wish to show my appreciation to you. Now you will need to contact the  Reverend Father in Dakar,
Senegal. His name is Reverend Emmanuel James through his email address: (emmanuel.revjames@yahoo.de)
telephone number 00221 777-449-998 and ask him to
send you the Bank Draft of $ 300,000 US Dollars ( THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND US DOLLAR ) which I prepared and kept for you to express my gratitude to your past efforts at that time. So feel free and get in touched with Reverend Emmanuel James and direct him where to send or post the bank draft to you. Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which myself and my new partner are having at hand. Remember that I had forwarded this instruction to Reverend Emmanuel  on your behalf, therefore establish contacts with him for delivery of the bank draft to you without further delay.
Take care and remain blessed.
Yours truly,
Mrs Favour Carlos

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: kkkkk@googlemail.com
Received: by 10.224.73.148 with SMTP id q20cs153941qaj;
        Tue, 26 Apr 2011 15:49:07 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.43.70.81 with SMTP id yf17mr1704598icb.464.1303858146588;
        Tue, 26 Apr 2011 15:49:06 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <favourattar@yahoo.com>
Received: from nm15-vm1.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (nm15-vm1.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com [98.138.90.254])
        by mx.google.com with SMTP id hj39si478064ibb.61.2011.04.26.15.49.06;
        Tue, 26 Apr 2011 15:49:06 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of favourattar@yahoo.com designates 98.138.90.254 as permitted sender) client-ip=98.138.90.254;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of favourattar@yahoo.com designates 98.138.90.254 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=favourattar@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (test mode) header.i=@yahoo.com
Received: from [98.138.90.56] by nm15.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 26 Apr 2011 22:49:06 -0000
Received: from [98.138.89.169] by tm9.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 26 Apr 2011 22:49:05 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1025.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 26 Apr 2011 22:49:05 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 952146.69757.bm@omp1025.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 21455 invoked by uid 60001); 26 Apr 2011 22:49:05 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1303858145; bh=r8PQNtdfjQyQz/HX0x15JJV2/24FBgYYbp9ZTxTpQWc=; -Version:Content-Type; FdJ27uxxNL6jI=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  -Version:Content-Type;
  z4yW5/Q8CMb4o=;
Message-ID: <847403.20206.qm@web121119.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: 65YZvHMVM1mE3xw4iYU2lkhdF2HtyhYisFEXv95JvFAvptG
awEfPJ7_Gxxe1ul4dpZWcil_nwwDSvlp4AT5E_8ynQxydeyzYXwFVJ.wJWfX
bmQQj0j6Zp5KeP4pPyhNJaV1fVc3MhYjFM4bk06iG7SZlGjO9EdEB47FraCP
GO8Sh.u81rQOCf_x2OC9gDtROn50wwMYFbe9HvzRAzeB7GRgX75dErls3def
SsjBz2FqfHjBZijm8v3mqchqcovCgVoSJWGheRjNQ.4WfEKU7OEeRZ6g9lhN
dPdaqEC_lcVnUvard9ddAPT_FEmVB4_IzKR7TLRcoGkbrS8b0R.WMBbrlDPb
mqiol0TcfjTZwuA--
Received: from [41.214.106.122] by web121119.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 26 Apr 2011 15:49:05 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/12.0.2 YahooMailWebService/0.8.110.299900
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 15:49:05 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: good news
To: kkkkkkkkkk
In-Reply-To: <1972322420.20110419001030@googlemail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-937897462-1303858145=:20206"

--0-937897462-1303858145=:20206
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #11 - 27. April 2011 um 03:50

Mail over Senegal

Code
Alles auswählen
Hostname:	41.214.106.122
ISP:	SONATEL
Organization:	SONATEL
Proxy:	None detected
Type:	Unknown
Assignment:	Static IP
Blacklist:
Geolocation Information
State/Region:	Dakar
City:	Dakar
Latitude:	14.6708
Longitude:	-17.4381 

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #12 - 26. Juli 2011 um 13:04

she have write to me on www.24luv.com

Zitat:
Dating with peace4u2011: easy on going girl...

peace4u2011
   - 24 y/o female
   - abidjan, Cote Divoire
   - English, English, English
   - Have no children
   - Profile ID: 86745

Last logged in: 2011-07-26 05:34:08

russian mail order brides

Personal details
Sex      female
Children      0
Want children      Yes
Date of birth      1987 - April - 18
Height      I prefer not to say
Body type      I prefer not to say
Ethnicity      I prefer not to say
Religion      I prefer not to say
Marital status      I prefer not to say
Education      I prefer not to say
Income      I prefer not to say
Smoker      I prefer not to say
Drinker      I prefer not to say
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a      male
Looking for an age range      18 -  50
Looking for a height      I prefer not to say
Looking for a body type      I prefer not to say
Relationship       

Description:
easy on going girl

Ideal match description:
i will tell you later

Zitat:
From: peace4u2011       Date: 2011-07-26 05:45:02       Reply

peace4u2011
    24 y/o female
    abidjan, Cote Divoire

Hello Dear
My name is favour i saw your contact in this site(www.24luv.com) : ,and i love your profile on it, i think we can build a relationship from there,so please write me back through my email address for more detail about me and my picture as well,remember that Love is the most important in life.
thank and God bless you
yours
Miss favour
favourattar @yahoo.com

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #13 - 01. August 2011 um 16:20

Dear xxx,

peace ( 86745 ) is scammer send you scam message. 

We have deleted peace ( 86745 ) with all messages from 24Luv.com site.! 

If you find other scam profiles, please click on "Scam Report" button. 
We delete them fast and deny access by IP address. 

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema