Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Mabel <seekingluv2g113@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 6699 mal)

smoker1254
Ex-Mitglied

Mabel <seekingluv2g113@yahoo.com>
16. April 2011 um 02:38

My name is Mabel,i am 30 years Old,I am Single (One year ago). I am self-sufficient, Beautiful, happy, secure, self-confident, psychologically aware, emotionally . ,i am Ghanaian By Citizenship,my Father is an American and my mother is From Ghana ..i have been In Ghana all My life i am a Hard working lady and very friendly.i have no Kids and Never Married.. i Will Be Graduating Next Month and i am Studying Mining Engineering .. i Cook Very Well Because I Do it for Fun.....(A FRIEND WHO JUST MARRY ON THIS SITE INTRODUCE ME TO THIS ON-LINE DATING SITE....)WITH HER HUSBAND ON WEEDING PA RAGE....? late Father passed way when i was Only 18 years Old well I will say my Father was the Best man i have ever Loved he is so caring,loving,God fearing,respectful and responsible father but i trusted and Believe in God and I know God is Doing is Things In his Own way. i have learn To be a Strong woman have hard working my i lost my late father i was working and schooling at the same Time that was how i was grow. i have been In a Relationship which end Up 2 years Ago because the guy was very unfaithful it has Cost me a lot Of pain and i am now Looking for a Loving God fearing and Responsible man To settle down with that is why i am Here So If you Interested Let get and know More about each Other Hope and willing to hear From You soon ..............................In any good relationship, there should be trust, communication, understanding, and honesty. Life is a precious gift from God, and it should be lived with love and joy. I enjoy various activities. I can bowl, skate, swim, play chess, checkers, draw, bike riding, a little fishing and crabbing, a little golf, have tried tennis, camping, sports etc. It does not matter. I am a very average versatile person, and not hard to please. I enjoy the complex as well as the simple things in life.. I love poetry, books, walks on the beach and cozy candlelight dinners. I enjoy movies, television, music, traveling, the desert, the quietness of the mountains, the ocean, sunrises and sunsets. I am comfortable in jeans or a nice English suit. A nonsmoker/drinker, not into drugs (don't need them; I live in a natural high). I believe in enjoying the good life and am high on it. I have a healthy attitude about God and the Bible. I'm a very outgoing person, who loves to dine out travel and enjoy the simple life. I'm a hopeless romantic and very affectionate. I have a good sense of humor and I like to make you laugh. I like to chill out with a good book or watch and movie and its even more fun when you have a special someone to do this with. I'm very easy to get a long with and a very good listener.. I love To share My Time with People I Love and care eg,friends and Family.well about my family i come from a very small unit Of Family My Mother,brother and I, I am an honest heart that's looking for a stable relationship. I understand it is important to lay down lasting foundations for a lasting relationship. I am an active person who enjoys cycling and running best. I believe keeping fit is important. I am not interested in games or drama. I enjoy fine dining and am always looking for someone to share the appreciation of good food and fine wine.. I am just as comfortable with my hair up in old jeans as with my hair down wearing my favorite little black dress. I love to dance: All styles, disco, house, or swing. I like getting out and checking out local talent and live concerts, here or anywhere. I enjoy movies and music for relaxation. A quiet night at home is also enjoyed and welcomed... I am open to try different activities and up for the challenge. I love spontaneity and being a bit impulsive. I am continually attempting to function from the inside out and to go with my intuitive impulses, because sometimes the spontaneous actions are the most fun, not expected and purely delightful. I generally try to live a somewhat healthy lifestyle, exercising and some sort of jogging, 3-4 days a week and eating healthy, (trust me, I love sweets and pastries, but try not to over do it)... I would also like to find a like-minded male where we can participate in activities together and encourage each other to pursue their interests as well. I have several hobbies (and wish I could find more time to pursue those) such as swimming, playing computer, dancing, and reading, and more,and would like someone to share that with, as well as their sharing their interests with me... I do not expect a man to be a servant to me, spending all his time working and and cleaning; I believe there is give and take in a relationship, and I realize that at times it's more convenient for me to do laundry, cook, clean, and I have no problem doing that. I consider myself to be a fairly honest and truthful person and expect the same in return; I'm not wealthy and don't expect someone to attempt to deceive me or "play" me. I believe that time spent apart helps keep things fresh in a relationship and makes the time we DO spend together even better. I'm not one who cheats in a relationship; one man is enough trouble ; I don't have the time or energy to juggle 2, 3, or 4 at the same time - ha-ha. I am generally an optimistic person with a sense of humor, fairly easy-going, and I don't think that I'm too critical about things, but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work. As I mentioned earlier, I like to do things with the other significant person in my life, but I also encourage him to go out and spend time with friends and pursue his own interests and hobbies as well. As you can tell, I am not a busier and believe in total communication............ Not that we can do that all the time, but ultimately we can get the feelings out without too much delay, I hope. I believe in getting to know my partner and communication seems to be the best way to do this. I am adventurous. love to see new places and experience new things. I will always have the little kid in me ,even though I am very responsible !! love to play,I am on the computer getting into it more and more!!! dancing is important to me I want soo badly to get better at it !!! It is such a positive way of having fun and expressing yourself,and you get to show your woman to the world on the dance floor like a beautiful flower equal partnership takes to to tango ,compromise ,communication is so important!!!! I will always be who I am at the core my soul my being who I am and what makes me ,Butttt!!! I am chuck full of potential I actually can be taught !!!!! LOL!!! woman need to be like a guiding light for men we sometimes have a tendency to miss the little things ,not on purpose.man and a woman should work as a team together ,I cook ,clean,dust ,and do laundry.My desire is to meet a Handsome, sensitive, sensuous, warm, assertive single man who wants a friend. My interpretation of a friend is one to whom you can pour out all the contents of your heart, chaff and grain together, knowing that the gentleness of hands will take it all, sift it, keep that which is worth keeping and, with a breath of kindness, blow the rest away. I thank you in advance for allowing me to be that kind of friend to you. I am looking for a special, loving relationship with a unique Man who is affectionate, Handsome, with a shapely figure, sincere, easygoing, with interests and characteristics similar to mine...someone who wants a meaningful, serious, long-term relationship...not just a few dates. Are you that special Man? I am looking for someone who has a great sense of humor and big heart, is curious about new things that would like to share new experiences or old habits. I am looking for someone who believes that a true intimate partner looks out for the other and vice versa. While navigating life together, we are caring and concerned for each other's well-being because we make each other so happy and we love each other very much. Looking for a serious long term relationship with someone who posesses strong character and is goal-oriented. He must love the Lord with all of his heart,then I know he will love me with all his heart. He should enjoy good humor, love to laugh, and be a hopeless romantic.So that would make him a God-loving romantic guy......and God will approve.lol. My ideal partner must love to take long walks...holding hands....when I am not giving him a "walk for his money"....His yes must be yes, and his no, no. If you enjoy a good book, walks , watch what you put into your "temple".....just love praising God, can dance even a little..... But I also want to be in a relationship where I can totally trust the other person and not dwell on how the relationship is NOT working... As far as an ideal partner, i don't have a type....charisma, humor and charm come in many packages.....I care about honesty, integrity & sincerity u know the basics....Those who know its impossible to walk a righteous path and do right by everybody,.....but at least still try(emphasis on strong effort)....i am attracted to overtly passionate mature people who are totally comfortable in their own skin,..who know who they are(the good and the bad)and recognize their flaws, yet are unashamed (and not afraid to show) of the quirky, sometimes contradictory, eccentric aspects of their personality that define their individuality.....When u are genuine and sincere, people may not always love u.....but they usually respect u (at least that's been my experience).......I am interested in forming a positive, healthy and enjoyable friendship with a quality person(s). With regards to a relationships, i now want more from life than family and friends can offer. Meaning i would like to meet the type of MAN that really would enjoy sensually charged chemistry, laughter and uncomplicated real time meet and greets....Someone who is highly affectionate, passionate, loving, considerate and is happy with himself just the way he is today right now. While i too am highly passionate i am not interested in just mere sex alone, Additionally, I believe in and would like to continue learning to create and savor the simple pleasures in life, such as womanhood and learning more about myself as an individual...appreciating those often brief and fleeting moments of beauty & perfection (and not so perfect) for what they are...nothing more nothing less. Lets communicate, I promise i will be a lady and warm(with a bit of excitability at times as i am very high spirited and a bit humorous). I will approach u with hope, and an open dialogue to include a positive and productive goal with a genuine concern for the future of a healthy relationship(friend or otherwise). But I would not wish all that on one person ever ,I know what it is to do all those things its allot to do and would drive any one person to either loose their mind or run away am the kind of person that is affectionate!! love to cuddle ,and get lost in kiss!!!! intimacy and foreplay is important along with romance!!!!!!!! I also am very ,very much into giving and receiving oral ,from the one I love and live with.I am a giver the more I make the one I love feel loved and explosive the more turned on I get the man love is like a rare fruit that I just cant,t get enough.You can email me Back If you are Interested so that we get to Know each Other Better and see where It leads to.Take Care
Mabel

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler:
From Mabel Akosah Thu Mar 31 17:20:57 2011
X-Apparently-To: xxx@yahoo.de via 212.82.110.202; Thu, 31 Mar 2011 17:21:07 +0000
Return-Path: <seekingluv2g113@yahoo.com>
Received-SPF: none (mta1009.mail.ird.yahoo.com: domain of seekingluv2g113@yahoo.com does not designate permitted sender hosts)
X-YMailISG: FPp7PTkcZArJWP5mQHqFMrBvcKzrlIFEg_qddt_dGgOsTcVD
1sMjK5tzQrTKEmvevvmiqse6opHZotD6lj2NuVKJPrVp10mMHjXCX_sCtrIh
6raNUYeYmPKlRVvso1b5zr8Buf57g6Uw7RXrcXhsNgqiY4rlmpeVVXkLPjqw
Gcz.8.SLWOPwAqtJliai.uYoNgLYunlcPMfeMXTyn4tN5nl3B43F8EstnZ.o
9D3Yn8ch6QFkcOAKM9gncUtjwJboNKAS_TxDNLL62iERYoiVY8m448cBYir8
flT7Wo3dxe9LkgmsFIRgX805TjYSN1BuxJgrBuDqhEEmqzMygWUPaBmiosyy
QK1m4HRuiBeMOo0nY0GENUkuq1Em88GYF1jxPlXNnwFvCt0J7gAXgb_oV_b1
daoW_CO2Fptynsrn4JXsPghWr57VBshaKIibkaJ3tRFR0ZWZ3tss9rPdoYJ8
VnVmPlUNyMBqQ_LVBfqrYfK9OWjivZviI2W2dUS5xJ.0Q6FxHTc4G1JCrfBE
xF8FQWCxSxFUnqIxnZ95mgth8283kiw3QBniruk2oooiU0c0OzhO1EsG9wRc
Bhbjr4Nuc73pnSINPdqGsNQo_QkSj2D5hRGCOjPjjKKlMHcnHcqr9sn9R8DT
FQDb2dkoDjhMPDSAR5AUpcJ9ys9tsyL3FPRRT2rh4g4MxB.HuS7L1CYvgsW6
5mBd0CGcto1IXLyBwvv4DRG3._QghNt0ZDJ4v9jeo8ZzEAhTM3rPLH75AFCY
F81cgwxYzn_FDW.YoHdp7yrBD5jZ6sF_zTEudoFaXnSYoCJOeIxEKlevPGrv
b90BsKXTLHYH72R3Bp6aiTOdzaPPHaAQtUvZ.psgVmNyKbIYPXdQCtvk.pd3
wRAlIVobiwLAfUkxQEiGsVfO0zbmmso0uwLPeiGS4bPOX0zGVRkaHccPso33
cqDibn7s0MoyH4WbHbA.QVjnMwCQXkIgTwGLiIwes8OOJQOTfyxQOa17tqpd
P_tXhl_AVevmsaEsoL7VbNgxbBUZ7Bq.7UGwrXFyZRTnhCFIWzNeFmW.cQZ0
lkdXy2tsTMHH4Z4AGz2lpUEpCU4QiMBYpJ92m0Mc69yoFkYk7fOVsQVsY77B
6KGPNwp.fPAhiW9P3P7LSSE9E_9LRrPoOHH9SECVvVhZcdiSKKI2CmSr
X-Originating-IP: [98.138.89.163]
Authentication-Results: mta1009.mail.ird.yahoo.com  from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok);  from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (HELO omp1019.mail.ne1.yahoo.com) (98.138.89.163)
  by mta1009.mail.ird.yahoo.com with SMTP; Thu, 31 Mar 2011 17:21:07 +0000
Received: (qmail 62707 invoked by uid 1000); 31 Mar 2011 17:20:59 -0000
Received: (qmail 31970 invoked by uid 60001); 31 Mar 2011 17:20:59 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1301592058; bh=LhxWe1czc2n6P2wxmk+JCSA3mP+y4TLH+51JlW/CwfA=; rsion:Content-Type; 3WgVUEXdYhVm8=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  rsion:Content-Type;
  IJfVTxUVoXgoE=;
Message-ID: <503533.23348.qm@web120608.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: dSjBfTkVM1l75eaIrYvA1kjZ4qjzbocL4RO0zDekTugQAeK
htTMW76EK
Received: from [41.218.247.147] by web120608.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via https; Thu, 31 Mar 2011 10:20:57 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.109.295617
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 10:20:57 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: Mabel Akosah <seekingluv2g113@yahoo.com>
Subject:  Hi
To: "xxx@yahoo.de" <tikebrima@yahoo.de>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-1946530271-1301592057=:23348"
Content-Length: 1376371

« Zuletzt geändert: 04. Juni 2021 um 10:42 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Mabel <seekingluv2g113@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 16. April 2011 um 03:24

Mail over GH [Ghana]

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Information - 41.218.247.147
IP address:                     41.218.247.147
Reverse DNS:                    4u.4u.com.gh.
Reverse DNS authenticity:       [Could be forged: hostname 4u.4u.com.gh. does not exist]
ASN:                            29614
ASN Name:                       GHANATEL-AS (VODAFONE GHANA AS INTERNATIONAL TRANSIT)
IP range connectivity:          2
Registrar (per ASN):            RIPE
Country (per IP registrar):     GH [Ghana]
Country Currency:               Unknown
Country IP Range:               41.218.192.0 to 41.218.255.255
Country fraud profile:          High
City (per outside source):      Accra, Greater Accra
Country (per outside source):   GH [Ghana]
Private (internal) IP?          No
IP address registrar:           whois.afrinic.net
Known Proxy?                    No
Link for WHOIS:                 41.218.247.147 

« Zuletzt geändert: 23. April 2011 um 04:41 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #2 - 16. April 2011 um 03:26

https://www.mylovedboobs.com/free/pics-movies/annangel/

Zitat:
Central Park
URL: https://ann-angel.com/tgp/nn/58/index.php?id=1627467
... . Come watch me play with myself and my friends Smiley The best part is, you can watch me live on cam 2x a szweek! You can also email me and msg me on AIM any time. All when you JOIN! Annangel.com Copyright 2007, All Rights Reserved Model For Us Webmasters
Niches: Teens, Big Tits, Blondes, Amateurs, Brown, Babes
Site: Ann Angel/ Model: Ann Angel

« Zuletzt geändert: 01. Juni 2021 um 18:24 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #3 - 16. April 2011 um 03:29

Yahoo:

Zitat:

-  Mabel Akosah

-  Weiblich

« Zuletzt geändert: 04. Juni 2021 um 10:41 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #4 - 23. April 2011 um 04:36

Zitat:
i am Ghanaian By Citizenship,my Father is an American and my mother is From Ghana

... der negroide Einschlag ist ja nicht zu übersehen.  Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema