Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Katya <catrinka2904@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 2277 mal)

Headhunter
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Hinterposemuckeltonne
Katya <catrinka2904@yahoo.com>
15. April 2011 um 22:21

Smiley Smiley Smiley

kann das mal eine(r) lesen und die Kurzfassung posten?

Hello,  dear  xxxxx!  I’m  glad  that we met each other on that site.
There  are  so many people and it’s pretty difficult to find those who you  really  like.I’ll be glad if we become good friends or even more, who knows? Smiley To say the truth I’ve been regretting for a long time if I should try to find my beloved via internet or not. Firstly you don’t see  person  face  to face, you don’t know him as you had known him if you  meet  in  real life. From one hand it lets people to be more open than  they are in real life, but from the other hand it gives a chance to  nasty people, to do this nasty things as asking for naked pictures and  stuff  like  this. It’s disgusting and very offending for me. The second thing that I’ve heard so many stories about people who has been cheated  online.  It  is  really  difficult  to trust somebody without seeing  that  person.  That’s  why the first and the only thing that I want  to ask you about is to be truthful to me. From my side I promise never  lie  to you even in small details. You know I’m very serious in my intentions, and it’s true. I hope you are serious too, xxxxx. What are  you  expecting  from our relationship by the way? Are you looking for  a  pen pal or you want to find a woman for the rest of your life?
And  what  are the criteria of your choice? As for me I want to meet a decent  person,  the  one  who I will love, take care of, and who will love  me.  I know that I have very good intuition, it always helped me in different moments of my life. And I will judge with my heart if the person  suits  me or not. I liked your profile very much xxxxx. It is written  by  a man who is really looking for his Miss Right. I believe it  is  a  pleasure  to  be  the  one  you are looking for xxxxx. And certainly  the first thing we need to do is to know each other better.
And  Internet  seems  to  suit  for it perfectly – to write each other letters  and to tell each other about ourselves. To say the truth it’s so  exciting to write letters, xxxxx. I don’t remember when I wrote a letter  for the last time. Probably in my childhood when my friend was ill  and  I  wrote  her  letters  & gave them to her mom, so my friend didn’t  feel  herself  forgotten.  And  e-mailing  messages seem to be pretty much like this. Though there is a little problem – I don’t know many  things. And one of them is what I should write the letter about.
Smiley I’ll try my best and then you say if it was ok, alright, xxxxxx? Smiley I  should introduce myself firstly I guess. Smiley My name is Ekaterina or Katya  –  it’s  a nickname from Ekaterina in Russia. I was born on the 29th  of  April.  I  am 25 years old. I live in Russia, the city Omsk.
It’s  a nice big city. It’s very green in summer – this is what I like about my city most of all. There are a lot of trees and some parks. We have  some  theatres  which I love to go to. It’s a shame that I don’t have  much time to go to theatre recently. I’m pretty busy at my work.
Tell  me  more  about your work, xxxxx? Do you have enough free time?
Hope  you  do,  it’s  really a treasure to spend time with friends and family.  Smiley  I work in a clothes boutique. I like my job because it is all  about  communicating,  meeting new people and getting a chance to dress  well) and I get just enough to cover my bills. But my education is  connected  with  another  field  of  work.  I  graduated  from the University,  my  specialization is management. I’ve learned English in the  university  and  at school, so I can write and speak pretty well.
Tell me, xxxxxx, if you are doing the job of your dream? Have you been thinking  that  you  will  become who you are now in your childhood? I think  it’s  very  important  to  find  your way in life & your career especially  for  men.  If  women  may  find  their  way  in family and children,  then men are to work anyway. Though it’s not a rule. For me having family is a great thing. And it’s a very important step for me.
You  know,  psychologists say that the person’s image of the family is based  on  the  relationship  that he or she sees in their own family.
What  I  saw  in my family, was that living together with a person you love is the best thing in the world, and beloved children only make it better.  What  is  your  view  of  family, xxxxx? We are here to have serious  relationship,  right?  My parents were wonderful people, they had  a  lot of friends, and they loved each other and me. They’ve been together  for 35 years already. My dad Nikolay had been an engineer on a  factory  for  all  his  life.  And  my  mom’s name Lyuba. She was a surgeon, worked in a hospital. The atmosphere in our family was always loving  and  caring.  I  only regret that I don’t have any brothers or sisters. I say everytime “was” because my parents died a few years ago …car accident. Tell me about your family, xxxxx. Do you have a lot of brothers and sisters? Do you love your parents? What is the atmosphere in  your  family?  I loved when my parents’ friends were coming to our house.  All  of them are so interesting persons. Actually everybody is an  interesting  person.  And Russian people are very open-hearted and kind.  I  can judge only about Russians as I’ve never been abroad, and it’s  very interesting for me to know everything about you, about your friends,  about  your family. Please, tell me as much as possible, I’m really very curious. What are you doing in your past time for example?
What  movies  do  you  like?  And  what  music  do  you prefer? I love comedies,  romantic  films  and  sometimes  action  films. My favorite actors  are  Al  Pachino, Robert De Niro and actress is Angelina Jolly surely.  Smiley  I  love any music except too hard rock. I listen to jazz, classic  music  and pop music on radio. As for me the best pastime for me  is  spending  it  with my friends. No matter where and what are we doing,  I  just  like communicating. I’m very sociable person I think, and  very  optimistic.  I love to laugh, to listen to stories, to tell stories  and anecdotes. I can’t say that I have a lot of friends. It’s better  to say I have few true friends and a lot of acquaintances. I’m very  serious  about  relationship  with people. And with men as well.
It’s  very difficult to find a decent man here in Russia. Most of them want  only  sex.  Some don’t even bother themselves to pretend as they love  me.  And I’m not like this. Probably it’s really coming from the family  as  I’m looking for a decent person, who will love me and take care of me. Probably I’m too old-fashioned, but I want to get know the person  before  going to bed with him. I need emotions and feelings to have some strong relationship. What do you feel about this, xxxxxx? Do you think I’m wrong and I shouldn’t be so strict? What is your view on ideal  relationship?  What are you looking in a woman, xxxxx? What do you  expect  her  to  act  like? As you already know I’m looking for a kind,  decent  and  caring person. I need a person who I can lay upon, who  I  can  trust and never think of treachery. For me it’s better to believe  your  beloved  blindly,  than always live with a feeling that this or that moment your beloved may cheat you. What are your thoughts about  this,  xxxxx?  I’m  probably  too  naive  but  I  really trust everybody.  And  I will surely trust you, xxxxx. I will believe every word  that you say. Though I understand that it’s Internet and one can say  anything  they  want here. That’s why, xxxxx, I would ask you to tell me only the truth and never lie to me. Trust is very important in relationship.  So  what do you say on this, xxxxx? May you promise me that  you  will never lie to me? I do promise to you that everything I told you is true, and I will tell you only the truth all the time. Oh, I  guess  I  should  finish.  Smiley I hope you won’t get tired of reading this,  xxxxx.  I’ll  be  waiting  for  your  response. Please tell me everything about yourself, and please feel free to ask me whatever you want. I will answer every your question with a great pleasure. I’ll be in  the  internet  cafe tomorrow. And I have personal computer at home and  at work also. Ok, goodbye for now, xxxx SmileyHave a great weekend!
With best regards Katya

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <catrinka2904@yahoo.com>
Delivery-date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 21:35:13 +0200
Received: from [195.4.92.15] (helo=5.mx.freenet.de) by 0.mbox4.freenet.de with esmtpa (ID exim) (Exim 4.72 #5) id 1QAonR-0006y4-8l for ; Fri, 15 Apr 2011 21:35:13 +0200
Received: from nm18.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com ([98.139.212.177]:45186) by 5.mx.freenet.de with smtp (port 25) (Exim 4.72 #3) id 1QAonP-0004da-6K for ; Fri, 15 Apr 2011 21:35:13 +0200
Received: from [98.139.212.152] by nm18.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 15 Apr 2011 19:35:10 -0000
Received: from [98.139.213.12] by tm9.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 15 Apr 2011 19:35:08 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by smtp112.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 15 Apr 2011 19:35:08 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1302896108; bh=R9O8sNOwuqPUgjf6qklDYrS1vJoqWfm1IRhlmatDwv4=; Type; mU3VlRarSbir8=
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 363365.12536.bm@smtp112.mail.bf1.yahoo.com
Received: from ALLA (catrinka2904@66.36.248.119 with plain)        by smtp112.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 15 Apr 2011 12:34:05 -0700 PDT
X-Yahoo-SMTP: ZRL_HSaswBC4Z2vuMxVSx5W1leoE5JHyJQ--
X-YMail-OSG: vGE9crcVM1mRtQYaQXyCIdbS8SpSWeFnTLkrlg0VBDGaH6y 5cbDVA8769xWOxGfrhPQPE1tEU546A1DapQvwQkJyJ1MX4zQ0J4XWpsMzUol _EiQVbF76sidpMvkNmznlmtDduYYxjcbXe23VY9BNfNhY2LBj7JtZezPOjyo m30G01ObJ8C1OMZEeOTzc.ibCa8M0I8rndmqp3gmfOMfkfq0sY96TSlBdFMm CsdhtUr0ivEJiF3IsT_.r5oNbWmdzB3O9Ktm34obOKkLQga1PxPaLZakqEZi 6UbpR3HQSHM7Q18Xi2P20RxQVPZK5.kCU9vo329XQjB9hjIkwyamT4aoHiPl G
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 01:28:15 +0600
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.0.1.33) Professional
Reply-To: <catrinka2904@yahoo.com>
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <1486131465.20110416012815@yahoo.com>
To: 
Subject: From your new friend Katya!)
X-SpamFlt-Status: Not Detected
X-KASFlt-Status: Envelope from:
X-KASFlt-Status: Version: 4.4.2 (May 26 2010 17:02:10)
X-KASFlt-Status: Profiles 20831 [Apr 15 2011]
X-KASFlt-Status: Rate: 0
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-KASFlt-Status: Method: none
X-KASFlt-Status: Status: not_detected
X-SpamFlt-Phishing: Not Detected
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2900.5994
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
     boundary="----=_NextPart_000_003F_01CBFBB5.B7AD2060"
X-Warning: yahoo.com is listed at postmaster.rfc-ignorant.org
X-Warning: yahoo.com is listed at abuse.rfc-ignorant.org
Delivered-To: 
Envelope-to: 
Delivered-To:

Shibikowa Ekaterina
ID #      1301931442
Land      Russia
Stadt      Omsk
Geburtsdatum      29 April 1985
Größe      170 cm / 5'7"
Gewicht      55 kg / 121 lbs
Haarfarbe      Blond
Augenfarbe      Green
Kinder      I have no children.
Bildung      College
Beruf      Manager
« Zuletzt geändert: 25. April 2011 um 08:13 von Webmaster » 
Grund: ru10575 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Katya <catrinka2904@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 15. April 2011 um 23:04

Yahoo:

Zitat:

-  Katerina Shibkova

-  Weiblich - Rockville, Maryland

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #2 - 15. April 2011 um 23:08

Hier gelistet. Leider ohne weitere Infos.

Zitat:

Page 161 - Dating scammers inquiry history
- [ Diese Seite übersetzen ]
10 Apr 2011 ... There are 0 scam reports on women called ekaterina shibikowa with email address catrinka2904@yahoo.com were found. ...
www.russian-mates.com/.../scam_queries_04_2011_page161.html - Im Cache

Page 179 - Dating scammers inquiry history
- [ Diese Seite übersetzen ]
11 Apr 2011 ... There are 0 scam reports with email address catrinka2904 ...
www.russian-mates.com/.../scam_queries_04_2011_page179.html - Im Cache
Weitere Ergebnisse von russian-mates.com

Zitat:
Land:Russia      Stadt:Omsk

Zitat:
-  Weiblich - Rockville, Maryland

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bertoldo61
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #3 - 15. April 2011 um 23:10

Eingeliefert über die USA!

Code
Alles auswählen
IP 66.36.248.119
Hostname:	66.36.248.119
ISP:	WXPN__Trustees_of_UNIV_Penna
Organization:	WXPN__Trustees_of_UNIV_Penna
Proxy:	None detected
Type:	Corporate
Assignment:	Static IP

Geolocation Information

Zitat:
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 01:28:15 +0600

Headhunter schrieb on 15. April 2011 um 22:21:
I live in Russia, the city Omsk.

Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #4 - 16. April 2011 um 00:27

rexmundi ein blauer Modi - bounty-hunter ein grüner - Bertoldo61 ein grüner

Scam habt ihr 100%ig nachgewiesen, da die Herkunft verschleiert wurde.
Jetzt lang ich mir echt an den Kopf und ärger mich schon wieder grün und blau, weil die immer noch im NoScam ist.

Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bertoldo61
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #5 - 16. April 2011 um 00:52

zapparella schrieb on 16. April 2011 um 00:27:

Scam habt ihr 100%ig nachgewiesen, da die Herkunft verschleiert wurde.
Jetzt lang ich mir echt an den Kopf und ärger mich schon wieder grün und blau, weil die immer noch im NoScam ist.

Smiley

Jetzt bist Du mir zuvor gekommen, habe gerade noch in den Galerien nach ihr gesucht, weil mir das Bild mit der Gürtelschnalle unter der Brust bekannt vorkommt. unentschlossen
« Zuletzt geändert: 16. April 2011 um 00:53 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Headhunter
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Hinterposemuckeltonne
Antwort #6 - 16. April 2011 um 12:28

zapparella schrieb on 16. April 2011 um 00:27:

da war ich doch gar nicht mehr Online !  weinend weinend weinend

mir kam sie auch bekannt vor! nur weiß ich nicht woher, bei den ganzen Dating-Seiten wo ich bin!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #7 - 26. April 2011 um 20:14

Hello,  dear  xxxxx!  I’m  glad  that we met each other on that site.
There  are  so many people and it’s pretty difficult to find those who you  really  like.I’ll be glad if we become good friends or even more, who knows? Smiley To say the truth I’ve been regretting for a long time if I should try to find my beloved via internet or not. Firstly you don’t see  person  face  to face, you don’t know him as you had known him if you  meet  in  real life. From one hand it lets people to be more open than  they are in real life, but from the other hand it gives a chance to  nasty people, to do this nasty things as asking for naked pictures and  stuff  like  this. It’s disgusting and very offending for me. The second thing that I’ve heard so many stories about people who has been cheated  online.  It  is  really  difficult  to trust somebody without seeing  that  person.  That’s  why the first and the only thing that I want  to ask you about is to be truthful to me. From my side I promise never  lie  to you even in small details. You know I’m very serious in my intentions, and it’s true. I hope you are serious too, xxxxx. What are  you  expecting  from our relationship by the way? Are you looking for  a  pen pal or you want to find a woman for the rest of your life?
And  what  are the criteria of your choice? As for me I want to meet a decent  person,  the  one  who I will love, take care of, and who will love  me.  I know that I have very good intuition, it always helped me in different moments of my life. And I will judge with my heart if the person  suits  me or not. I liked your profile very much xxxxx. It is written  by  a man who is really looking for his Miss Right. I believe it  is  a  pleasure  to  be  the  one  you are looking for xxxxx. And certainly  the first thing we need to do is to know each other better.
And  Internet  seems  to  suit  for it perfectly – to write each other letters  and to tell each other about ourselves. To say the truth it’s so  exciting to write letters, xxxxx. I don’t remember when I wrote a letter  for the last time. Probably in my childhood when my friend was ill  and  I  wrote  her  letters  & gave them to her mom, so my friend didn’t  feel  herself  forgotten.  And  e-mailing  messages seem to be pretty much like this. Though there is a little problem – I don’t know many  things. And one of them is what I should write the letter about.
Smiley I’ll try my best and then you say if it was ok, alright, xxxxxx? Smiley I  should introduce myself firstly I guess. Smiley My name is Ekaterina or Katya  –  it’s  a nickname from Ekaterina in Russia. I was born on the 29th  of  April.  I  am 25 years old. I live in Russia, the city Omsk.
It’s  a nice big city. It’s very green in summer – this is what I like about my city most of all. There are a lot of trees and some parks. We have  some  theatres  which I love to go to. It’s a shame that I don’t have  much time to go to theatre recently. I’m pretty busy at my work.
Tell  me  more  about your work, xxxxx? Do you have enough free time?
Hope  you  do,  it’s  really a treasure to spend time with friends and family.  Smiley  I work in a clothes boutique. I like my job because it is all  about  communicating,  meeting new people and getting a chance to dress  well) and I get just enough to cover my bills. But my education is  connected  with  another  field  of  work.  I  graduated  from the University,  my  specialization is management. I’ve learned English in the  university  and  at school, so I can write and speak pretty well.
Tell me, xxxxxx, if you are doing the job of your dream? Have you been thinking  that  you  will  become who you are now in your childhood? I think  it’s  very  important  to  find  your way in life & your career especially  for  men.  If  women  may  find  their  way  in family and children,  then men are to work anyway. Though it’s not a rule. For me having family is a great thing. And it’s a very important step for me.
You  know,  psychologists say that the person’s image of the family is based  on  the  relationship  that he or she sees in their own family.
What  I  saw  in my family, was that living together with a person you love is the best thing in the world, and beloved children only make it better.  What  is  your  view  of  family, xxxxx? We are here to have serious  relationship,  right?  My parents were wonderful people, they had  a  lot of friends, and they loved each other and me. They’ve been together  for 35 years already. My dad Nikolay had been an engineer on a  factory  for  all  his  life.  And  my  mom’s name Lyuba. She was a surgeon, worked in a hospital. The atmosphere in our family was always loving  and  caring.  I  only regret that I don’t have any brothers or sisters. I say everytime “was” because my parents died a few years ago …car accident. Tell me about your family, xxxxx. Do you have a lot of brothers and sisters? Do you love your parents? What is the atmosphere in  your  family?  I loved when my parents’ friends were coming to our house.  All  of them are so interesting persons. Actually everybody is an  interesting  person.  And Russian people are very open-hearted and kind.  I  can judge only about Russians as I’ve never been abroad, and it’s  very interesting for me to know everything about you, about your friends,  about  your family. Please, tell me as much as possible, I’m really very curious. What are you doing in your past time for example?
What  movies  do  you  like?  And  what  music  do  you prefer? I love comedies,  romantic  films  and  sometimes  action  films. My favorite actors  are  Al  Pachino, Robert De Niro and actress is Angelina Jolly surely.  Smiley  I  love any music except too hard rock. I listen to jazz, classic  music  and pop music on radio. As for me the best pastime for me  is  spending  it  with my friends. No matter where and what are we doing,  I  just  like communicating. I’m very sociable person I think, and  very  optimistic.  I love to laugh, to listen to stories, to tell stories  and anecdotes. I can’t say that I have a lot of friends. It’s better  to say I have few true friends and a lot of acquaintances. I’m very  serious  about  relationship  with people. And with men as well.
It’s  very difficult to find a decent man here in Russia. Most of them want  only  sex.  Some don’t even bother themselves to pretend as they love  me.  And I’m not like this. Probably it’s really coming from the family  as  I’m looking for a decent person, who will love me and take care of me. Probably I’m too old-fashioned, but I want to get know the person  before  going to bed with him. I need emotions and feelings to have some strong relationship. What do you feel about this, xxxxxx? Do you think I’m wrong and I shouldn’t be so strict? What is your view on ideal  relationship?  What are you looking in a woman, xxxxx? What do you  expect  her  to  act  like? As you already know I’m looking for a kind,  decent  and  caring person. I need a person who I can lay upon, who  I  can  trust and never think of treachery. For me it’s better to believe  your  beloved  blindly,  than always live with a feeling that this or that moment your beloved may cheat you. What are your thoughts about  this,  xxxxx?  I’m  probably  too  naive  but  I  really trust everybody.  And  I will surely trust you, xxxxx. I will believe every word  that you say. Though I understand that it’s Internet and one can say  anything  they  want here. That’s why, xxxxx, I would ask you to tell me only the truth and never lie to me. Trust is very important in relationship.  So  what do you say on this, xxxxx? May you promise me that  you  will never lie to me? I do promise to you that everything I told you is true, and I will tell you only the truth all the time. Oh, I  guess  I  should  finish.  Smiley I hope you won’t get tired of reading this,  xxxxx.  I’ll  be  waiting  for  your  response. Please tell me everything about yourself, and please feel free to ask me whatever you want. I will answer every your question with a great pleasure. I’ll be in  the  internet  cafe tomorrow. And I have personal computer at home and  at work also. Ok, goodbye for now, xxxx SmileyHave a great weekend!
With best regards Katya

Spoiler:
X-AVG: Scanning
Return-Path: <catrinka2904@yahoo.com>
X-Original-To: Smileys@arcor.de
Received: from mail-in-12.arcor-online.net (mail-in-12.arcor-online.net [151.189.21.52])
        by mail-in-08-z2.arcor-online.net (Postfix) with ESMTP id DCE1477C53
        for <Smileys@arcor.de>; Tue, 26 Apr 2011 17:29:40 +0200 (CEST)
Received: from nm2-vm1.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com (nm2-vm1.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com [98.139.52.67])
        by mx.arcor.de (Postfix) with SMTP id 6876E269EC
        for <Smileys@arcor.de>; Tue, 26 Apr 2011 17:29:34 +0200 (CEST)
X-DKIM: Sendmail DKIM Filter v2.8.2 mx.arcor.de 6876E269EC
Authentication-Results: mx.arcor.de; dkim=pass (1024-bit key)
        Quelltext.i=@yahoo.com; dkim-adsp=temperror
Received: from [98.139.52.191] by nm2.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 26 Apr 2011 15:29:33 -0000
Received: from [74.6.228.35] by tm4.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 26 Apr 2011 15:29:31 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by smtp104.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 26 Apr 2011 15:29:31 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1303831770; bh=KZK9bYvYBrZ4c/X4F4nD8H/qgd4u9qlzYITGgV1b7dI=; s:MIME-Version:Content-Type; XovXwlV6bu4i0=
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 739489.97771.bm@smtp104.mail.ac4.yahoo.com
Received: from ALLA (catrinka2904@66.36.248.119 with plain)
        by smtp104.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with SMTP; 26 Apr 2011 08:28:22 -0700 PDT
X-Yahoo-SMTP: ZRL_HSaswBC4Z2vuMxVSx5W1leoE5JHyJQ--
X-YMail-OSG: _z56YD8VM1l429PJy6rqOTDnh4mTkknS4cA2U1fpnlm1cFm
weHYo.NtBsAtKEXzfXD0HzU7.j6nC7FTyC8P_mzFp9E2hWXKfAEAOezjgo9E
f3NMyZJAr6Nb8FShzBCoAziAg0tAjPn8bHaOdde1yR8rHqKdlb.0jd4fhdsf
YO4dUmDYmCIkkREEMJg6fJhv2ml3ucqMAWzrnhJiAAGtUTDzZvAXkPDQN7aC
e7y8aDhmIweYVllrAbXzOGDJ.ztOzg.5IDawPl1u.HchuYbhnjcdioY4KLkl
nSQnkx4UGamHqXgqnbPvpyIouZinhRjw6B8aQ00SBJ_yyOHp.
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-5
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 21:20:53 +0600
Reply-To: catrinka2904@yahoo.com
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <11083554.20110426212053@yahoo.com>
To: Smileys
Subject: From your new friend Katya!)
In-Reply-To: <134892771.20110415230516@arcor.de>
References: <134892771.20110415230516@arcor.de>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----------1619698208D66A"