Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Grace <gracewilliam_ob@yahoo.com> <reverendfatherjoseph@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 5003 mal)

smoker1254
Ex-Mitglied

Grace <gracewilliam_ob@yahoo.com> <reverendfatherjoseph@yahoo.com>
08. April 2011 um 12:23

Änderung:

bekam die exakt gleiche mail!

Hello My Dearest One ,
I thank you for your reply, please do not be surprise or get offended for receiving this message from me, It is just that i have been obliged to lay a mere trust on you due to my situation here in the refugees camp, Let me first of all reveal my self to you, and i will require the best of your honesty after your knowing about me and whom i am, i will really like us to have a good relationship in-spite of anything (age,distance or color) because i have this feeling that you will not betray me,

I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and after reading your profile, i became interested in knowing you the more and also to trust you with my life.
My names are  ( Miss. Grace william Louis ) i am  23 years old girl,i'm single and never been married, i am  from Democratic Republic of the Congo in africa, i am the only daughter of (Late.Dr. william Louis).The deputy minister of national security before his death, he was also  the chairman managing director of (KABERU GROUP DIAMONDS COMPANY LTD) in Kinshasa the capital of my country,and He  also exports diamonds, copper, water, coffee, cobalt, crude oil and many more, My father was killed along side with my beloved mother by some hoodlums,who parades themselves as political thugs they accused my father of coup attempt (which he never did).and he was murdered to death in cold blood.

My relatives ran away during the crises and they are no where to be found and i lost contact with them, Luckily i discovered  my father's File which contains important documents of his access, So i decided to run to the refugee camp with the help of (UNITED NATION'S ARMY)  where i am presently seeking asylum under the Private charity organization for the Refugees here in Dakar the Republic of Senegal.

I wish to contact you personally for a long term relationship that may lead us to somewhere better if we work well on it. i found out in one of the files that my father had bank  account in United Kingdom which He deposited the sum of ($6.3 USD)(Six Million and Three Hundred Thousand Dollars)  with my name  as the next of kin and  as the personal will of my late father stated.
I had contacted the bank and they ask me to look for a foreign  partner who will stand as  my trustee to assist me in  receiving  the money in his account  because of my refugee status which has denied me of making the transaction by my self, and the law of this country does not allow refugees to make any international transactions.

However, I shall forward to you all  the necessary documents and contacts in  confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund in the bank and will also want you to send me your full contact or you can reach me through  this telephone number
(00221773466838)
please this telephone number belongs to  (Reverend Joseph Cletus ), who is in charge of (CHRIST THE KING CHURCH) here in the camp, and also he is one of the controller here in the refugee camp, His Email address is (reverendfatherjoseph@yahoo.com) and i used his office computer to write you this massage and i oly enter his office when he is less busy in his office.

please call me with his telephone number and if you call, please tell the Reverend Father that you want to speak with me (Miss Grace) and  he will send for me from the female hostels to come and answer your call. please note , i can only speak english language, but if you write massages to me in your language, i will use translator to read and reply your massages).

please call or send me your information's such as your.
Names ______________
Address ____________
Telephone ___________
Country _____________
Age________________

this information will be useful to me and also to the bank, as soon as i recieved your informationm, i will indroduce you to the bank as my representitive/partner,As you will also help me in an investment, and i will like to complete my academic  studies all under your care, as i was in my 1st year in the university before the crisis started which kept me homeless,fatherless and motherless . After the transaction you will arrange for my trip of joining you over there for us invest the fund. and stay together, or if you don't intend me staying with you or your family, then it will be my pleasure to compensate you with 15% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital for real estate .

This is the reason why  decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes and make sure that you keep everything secret within you, since i will not like to lose the deposited money for governments or none governmental bodies and do not involve a third party in this issue. As soon as i receive your positive response showing your interest i will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, i shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this relationship and transaction sincerely .

Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please i beg you not to disclose it till i come over , once the fund has been transferred.
Yours Sincerely,
Miss.Grace

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Code
Alles auswählen
Email Sender: 	gracewilliam_ob@yahoo.com [more info]
IP address: 	41.208.166.87
IP address country: 	Senegal
IP address state: 	n/a
IP address city: 	n/a
IP address latitude: 	14.0000
IP address longitude: 	-14.0000
ISP of this IP: 	Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senega
Organization: 	Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senega 

« Zuletzt geändert: 09. April 2011 um 02:26 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr10084 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Re: Grace <gracewilliam_ob@yahoo.com> <reverendfatherjoseph@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 09. April 2011 um 02:19

Zitat:
bekam die exakt gleiche mail!

Email Sender:      gracewilliam_ob@yahoo.com [more info]

@ smoker1254

Du hast hier eine andere Email-Adresse.
Bitte nicht unterschiedliche Email-Adressen - auch wenn Bilder und Emails gleich sind - irgendwo mit reinposten.
Immer dafür einen neuen Beitrag im "Scam or NoScam" anlegen - Email/Mail-Header/Bilder.
Wir verschieben dann den Beitrag in die entsprechende Rubrik.

Lies dir am besten die Boardregeln einmal aufmerksam durch.
Dort steht alles genau beschrieben und viele deiner Fragen werden dort schon beantwortet.
Zum schnelleren Auffinden der Boardregeln benutze einfach den Tab dafür am oberen Seitenrand.
« Zuletzt geändert: 09. April 2011 um 02:26 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #2 - 18. Juni 2011 um 11:59

Message over http://www.power-friends.com

Datum:      11.05.2011, 00:43

Hello my dear.
My name is Grace,
i am a female I was impressed when i saw your profile
and will like to establish a long lasting relationship with you. In addition will, i will like you to reply me through my e mail box (gracewilliam_ob@yahoo.com) I am very interested in knowing more about you, and in my next mail i send you some picture of mine and tell you more about me, contact me with my email address. Remember that distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life.
Thanks waiting to hear from you. through my e-mail
(gracewilliam_ob@yahoo.com)
with love and kisses.

Hallo meine Liebe.
Mein Name ist Grace,
Ich bin eine Frau Ich war beeindruckt, als ich sah Ihr Profil
und wird wie eine langjährige Beziehung mit Ihnen aufzubauen. Darüber hinaus wird Ich mag Sie, mich durch meine E-Mail-Box (gracewilliam_ob@yahoo.com) ich sehr daran, mehr über dich, und in meinem nächsten Mail Ich interessiere mich senden Ihnen einige Bilder von mir und erfahren Sie mehr über antworten mich, kontaktieren Sie mich mit meiner E-Mail-Adresse. Denken Sie daran, dass die Entfernung oder die Farbe spielt keine Rolle, sondern Liebe eine Menge Dinge im Leben.
Dank warten, von Ihnen zu hören. durch meine E-Mail
(gracewilliam_ob/at/yahoo.com)
mit Liebe und Küsse.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #3 - 18. Juni 2011 um 12:00

http://www.tamiljunction.com/?L=comments.usercomments&id=4249

Zitat:

GRACEMM4      
Hello my dear.
Date 06/02/11 07:29

Hello my dear.
My name is Grace,
and will like to establish a long lasting relationship with you. In addition,i will like you to reply me through my e mail box (gracewilliam_ob@yahoo.com) I am very interested in knowing more about you, and in my next mail i will send you some picture of mine and tell you more about me, contact me with my email address. Remeber that distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life.
Thanks waiting 

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #4 - 18. Juni 2011 um 12:01

http://www.mitdir.eu/showprofile.php?id=1030&ratingid=1

Zitat:

Hallo meine Liebe.
Mein Name ist Grace,
Ich bin eine Frau Ich war beeindruckt, als ich sah Ihr Profil
und wird wie eine langjährige Beziehung mit Ihnen aufzubauen. Darüber hinaus wird Ich mag Sie, mich durch meine E-Mail-Box (gracewilliam_ob@yahoo

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #5 - 18. Juni 2011 um 12:03

Yahoo:

Zitat:

-  Grace William

- Weiblich

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #6 - 18. Juni 2011 um 12:05

http://www.findmeone.com/baby020.html

Zitat:

Personal Details
Looking for:      Man
Pictures loaded:      No Pictures
Albums loaded:      No Pictures
Videos loaded:      No Videos
About myself:      tell you later tell you later tell you later tell you later tell you later tell you later tell you later tell you later tell you later tell you later tell you later tell you later tell you later tell you later tell you later tell you later tell you later tell you later tell you later

The user still has not specified his or her profile details. 

Comment:

Zitat:

baby020: Hello my dear.
My name is Grace,
and will like to establish a long lasting relationship with you. In addition,i will like you to reply me through my e mail box (gracewilliam_ob/at/yahoo./com) I

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #7 - 30. Juli 2011 um 00:39

https://www.wedatefree.com/profile.php?ID=99081

Zitat:
23 y/o female from NEW YORK, USA
O
ID: 99081   Last logged in: 2011-07-29 15:22:44 

Personal details
Sex      female
Children      0
Want children      No
Date of birth      1988 - June - 12
Height      4'7" (140cm) or below
Body type      Slim
Ethnicity      Asian
Religion      Christian
Marital status      Single
Education      High School graduate
Income      $10,000/year and less
Smoker      No
Drinker      No
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a      male
Looking for an age range      18 -  75
Looking for a height      4'7" (140cm) or below
Looking for a body type      Slim
Relationship      Friendship

Description: IM GOOD GIRL

Ideal match description: IM GOOD GIRL

Zitat:
From: GRACEMM5       Date: 2011-07-29 07:00:03       Reply

GRACEMM5
    23 y/o female
    NEW YORK, USA

My name is Grace,
and will like to establish a long lasting relationship with you. In addition,i will like you to reply me through my e mail box (gracewilliam_ob@ya hoo.com) I am very interested in knowing more about you, and in my next mail i will send you some picture of mine and tell you more about me, contact me with my email address. Remeber that distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life.
Thanks waiting to hear from you .through my E-mail
(gracewilli am_ob@yahoo.com)
wi th love and kisses,
grace
« Zuletzt geändert: 21. August 2022 um 19:25 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Dagger
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #8 - 30. Juli 2011 um 19:03

Known mail

Same mail text as in start posting.
Mail has different static IP address.

Spoiler für IP 41.82.67.236:
Received: from [98.138.91.66] (helo=nm7-vm0.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com)
     by mx24.web.de with smtp (WEB.DE 4.110 #2)
     id 1QnAp1-00042i-00
     for xxxxxxxxx; Sat, 30 Jul 2011 16:47:23 +0200
Received: from [98.138.90.48] by nm7.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 30 Jul 2011 14:47:21 -0000
Received: from [98.138.87.12] by tm1.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 30 Jul 2011 14:47:21 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1012.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 30 Jul 2011 14:47:21 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 885898.58333.bm@omp1012.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 61773 invoked by uid 60001); 30 Jul 2011 14:47:21 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1312037241; bh=3sezqus4RZ/cg0CMbYz3DvzW7lsAp7NDExRGQALFgwM=; -Version:Content-Type; qENC/1c7NDzzE=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  -Version:Content-Type;
  dwoeJaot8DotY=;
X-YMail-OSG: K7z7x9MVM1nNGRDGwqm.CbfDDtfoVDk6DXKphFXnhsyF9st
FTqMBWGToTp1W2sAmJOiIK7.CE0ZzotTqdRDsXa8zV634eeh_vz0vwSxqmfP
X0RhUWtKDBFENogK4ofzCZUGcsnbXyfhLmQA5eEvTvR8Q0r8bzcyRnJmo2ak
ydUM1GouCa.jdu25g3HTnXZfUJJDu0A.8dEBfPa2IjFUWUFJBkrfS1puA94k
Ugsek9nuda17hhEGrCbUHJtluPB_0_ugCasZHreB4iwH72cACs06.q0.fshy
.9tMxi7QRDOQgG09BWwhOyklibpCRN0gch2V_0lL80JXSyIQCMSXu6M9IzaE
CmZrlkXhiNi7OgZJ_mOce2Mxl6FAObyqBWgj8d.MGiuNaHmIxxcITttxoo8z
0vuhuWSMgknHwqpU1En2Rf7ygJZfL4BVTuP98VW7R2vNx8a0bOwMzMzzJkUc
ixnDEoIcOSAKZbj8q6QQOc9w_kRWLmlTRvzwpJLAX54a_8fk.lnIIaUFdnvb
k.r7ABlSIVm2Vwmgh7.MUP4WWFwRDv8g-
Received: from [41.82.67.236] by web120810.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via https; Sat, 30 Jul 2011 07:47:21 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/14.0.3 YahooMailWebService/0.8.113.313619
Message-ID: <1312037241.43629.YahooMailClassic@web120810.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2011 07:47:21 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: HOPING TO READ FROM YOU SOON
To: <xxxxx>
In-Reply-To: <4E32D9FA.9040504@web.de>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1573891092-1312037241=:43629"
Return-Path: gracewilliam_ob@yahoo.com

Delivered from Senegal

Code
Alles auswählen
Hostname: 41.82.67.236
ISP: SONATEL
Organization: SONATEL
Services: None detected
Type: Unknown
Assignment: Static IP
State/Region: Dakar
City: Dakar 

Zitat:
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2011 07:47:21 -0700 (PDT)
« Zuletzt geändert: 21. August 2022 um 19:21 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Schnitzel
Global Moderator

Standort: Entenhausen
Antwort #9 - 13. März 2021 um 10:29

« Zuletzt geändert: 13. März 2021 um 10:36 von Schnitzel »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1