Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Cynthia <cynthiabona@yahoo.co.uk> <rev_patrickmoses@rocketmail.com> (Gelesen: 1858 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Cynthia <cynthiabona@yahoo.co.uk> <rev_patrickmoses@rocketmail.com>
05. April 2011 um 16:15

from www.24freedate.com

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
roselove2028: am a nice and very good girl with love and tr...

roselove2028
   - 23 y/o Female
   - USA, arizona
   - English, French, English
   - student
   - Have no children
   - Last logged in: 2011-04-05 07:09:16
   - E-Mail or ID: 119119

Personal details
ProfileType      single
Sex      Female
Children      0
Want children      Yes
Date of birth      1987 - May - 20
Height      5'4" - 5'7" (161-170cm)
Body type      Average
Ethnicity      African American
Religion      Christian
Marital status      Single
Education      High School graduate
Income      $10,000/year and less
Smoker      No
Drinker      No
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a      Female
Looking for an age range      25 -  75
Relationship      Activity Partner, Friendship, Marriage, Relationship, Romance, Casual, Travel Partner, Pen Pal

Description:
am a nice and very good girl with love and truth

Ideal match description:
am looking for a good man

Zitat:
From: roselove2028       Date: 2011-04-05 10:04:20       Reply

roselove2028
    23 y/o Female
    arizona, USA

Hi My Dearest,
Hope the sun rise gets you well and you are enjoying the weather, mine weather is cold and cloudy today, it was very great when i get your profile in this ( www.24freedate.com) and i felt a great spark in my heart despite that i have not seen you in person but your profile really gave me a nice pleasure to communicate with you and see how the sun will shines like. you can reach me via cynthiabona@yahoo.c o.uk for easiest communication and never mind as you could not view my picture here but i will send them immediately i hear from you cynthiabona at yahoo dot co dot uk
Yours Cynthia Bona with love & huge kisses .

« Zuletzt geändert: 08. April 2011 um 23:37 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr10033/afr10811 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Cynthia <cynthiabona@yahoo.co.uk>
Antwort #1 - 05. April 2011 um 16:15

info from yahoo

cynthia
Updates ophalen
Dat zeg ik liever niet
« Zuletzt geändert: 05. April 2011 um 17:12 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

vierauge
Forum Administrator

Ich tu nix. Ich will nur
spielen.

Standort: Toronto
Antwort #2 - 05. April 2011 um 17:36

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #3 - 05. April 2011 um 17:53

Die Email-Adresse ist bereits bei Romancescam mit der üblichen Lagergeschichte und den Milliönchen gelistet. Smiley

Zitat:
Received: from [41.208.137.31] senegal
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 17:48:29 +0000 (GMT)

My Dearest one,
How are you today together with your business and your entire family?.I guess that everything is OK with you.I know this mail will not come to you as a surprise since we have not had a previous correspondence,please bear with me.I am more than happy to read your interesting mail from site and i hope that you are fine and healthy, I have noticed that you are the kind of man i am looking for since all this while, i believe that you are a trust worthy and caring person, that's what makes me to disclose my identity to you.
My name is Miss Cynthia Mukwege,23 years old, from Brazzaville Region of Dr Congo and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the the killing of my family by the rebels on last year please don't be discouraged for hearing this.I believe deep down inside me that you will never break my heart or let me down in anyway.
I am from the family of late Eng. Denis Bona Mukwege . He was the Chairman, Gruv-Melton Oil and a private extracting crude oil firm in Kinshasa. The brutal killing of my mother and my father, one kid sister and kid brother took place one early morning by the rebels as a result of the civil war that is going on until now in Dr Congo.I was in my second year in Applied Mathematics department of University of Kinshasa in Dr Congo before the death of my loved Parents.I contacted you for a possible help. My step mother was a very wicked woman and she intend to kill me since my father and my real biological mother is died.Then she planned to take away all my late father's property and some other valuable things from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Parents. Meanwhile I wanted to find my way out of my country because I have seen what she is planning to do to me.I thereby plan to go to Europe, but she hide my international passport and other
valuable travelling documents. unfortunately she did not found where I kept my fathers File which contains important documents.

I managed to escape with the documents which covers my late father's
deposited money totalling $6.5 M USD(Six million five hundred thousand US dollars). which he use my name as the next of kin. Meanwhile,I am still residing here as a refugee under the UNITED NATIONS COUNCIL FOR REFUGEES, i am saddled with the problem of securing a trust worthy foreign personality to help me transfer the money from the bank pending my arrival in your country. I will like to see you face to face soon.
Furthermore,on your wish you can contact the finance firm for confirmation and you can communicate directly with them regarding this fund of my late father which was deposited in their custody. I am giving you this offer as mentioned with every confidence on your acceptance to assist me retrieve the money from the bank and transfer to your nominated account.I will like to further my studies as soon as i arrive to your country, please try to help me to achieve this goal as i have a desire to become a famous personality in the nearest future. I will be pleased if you can do this for me.You can reach me through this number ( + 221-76-88-31-54-6) It is a Reverend pastor phone number, by name Reverend pastor Patrick Moses and email (rev_patrickmoses@rocketmail.com) if you call, please ask of Cynthia Mukwege.When ever you call,try to tell him that you want to speak with Cynthia Mukwege,i am staying in the female hostel.I have already inform him, that some one will
call me through his phone. He will send for me from the hostel to come and speak with you.So please do not fail to call me,because I need to hear your voice too.
So on your which to help me out i will like to have your data such as:
1.Your Full name
2.Your address
3.Your occupation.
4.your phone or fax number.
Immediately i receive this i will give you the contact of the finance firm where the money was deposited for you to contact them.
Bye and take a good care of yourself and have a nice day.
Yours sincerely,
Miss Cynthia. 

Die dort benutzten Bilder sind bei uns auch schon bekannt unter:

Galerie-Link: http://dating-fraud.de/thumbnails.php?album=845

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #4 - 06. April 2011 um 17:38

My dearest one,
How are you today together with your business and your entire family?.I guess that everything is OK i have not had a previous correspondence,please bear with me.I am more than happy to read your interesting mail from site and i hope that you are fine and healthy, I have noticed that you are the kind of man i am looking for .I know this mail will not come to you as a surprise since wee all this while, i believe that you are a trust worthy and caring person, that's what makes me to disclose my identity to you.
My  name is Miss Cynthia Mukwege,23 years old, from Brazzaville Region of  Dr Congo  and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar  Senegal as a result of the  the killing of my family by the rebels on  last year please don't be discouraged for hearing this.I believe deep down inside me that you will never break my heart or let me down in anyway.
I am from the family of late Eng. Denis Bona Mukwege . He was the Chairman,  Gruv-Melton Oil and  a private  extracting crude oil firm in Kinshasa. The brutal killing of my mother and my father, one kid sister and kid brother took place one early morning by the rebels as a result of the civil war that is going on until now in Dr Congo.I was in my second year in Applied Mathematics department of University of Kinshasa in Dr Congo before the death of my loved Parents.I contacted you for a possible help. My step mother was a very wicked woman and she intend to kill me since my father and my real biological mother is died.Then she planned to take away all my late father's property and some other valuable things from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Parents. Meanwhile I wanted to find my way out of my country because I have seen what she is planning to do to me.I thereby plan to go to Europe, but she hide my international passport and other
valuable traveling documents. unfortunately  she did not found where I kept my fathers File which contains important documents.

I managed to escape with the documents which covers my late father's
deposited money totaling $6.7 M USD(Six million seven hundred thousand US dollars). which he use my name as the next of kin. Meanwhile,I am still residing here as a refugee under the UNITED NATIONS COUNCIL FOR REFUGEES, i am saddled with the problem of securing a trust worthy foreign personality to help me transfer the money from the bank pending my arrival in your country. I will like to see you face to face soon.
Furthermore,on your wish you can contact the finance firm for confirmation and you can communicate directly with them regarding this fund of my late father which was deposited in their custody. I am giving you this offer as mentioned with every confidence on your acceptance to assist me retrieve the money from the bank and transfer to your nominated account.I will like to further my studies as soon as i arrive to your country, please try to help me to achieve this goal as i have a desire to become a famous personality in the nearest future. I will be pleased if you can do this for me.You can reach me through this number ( 00 221-762926810) It is a Reverend pastor phone number, by name Reverend  Patrick Moses and email (rev_patrickmoses@rocketmail.com) When ever you call,try to tell him that you want to speak with Cynthia Mukwege,i am staying in the female hostel.I have already inform him, that some one will
call me through his phone. He will send for me from the hostel to come and speak with you.So please do not fail to call me,because I need to hear your voice too.
So on your which to help me out i will like to have your data such as:
1.Your Full name
2.Your address
3.Your occupation.
4.your phone or fax number.
Immediately i receive this i will give you the contact of the finance firm where the money was deposited for you to contact them.
Bye and take a good care of yourself and have a nice day.
Yours sincerely,
Miss Cynthia.

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.229.183.207 with SMTP id ch15cs5373qcb;
        Wed, 6 Apr 2011 07:22:48 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.227.204.67 with SMTP id fl3mr1097722wbb.146.1302099767536;
        Wed, 06 Apr 2011 07:22:47 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <cynthiabona@yahoo.co.uk>
Received: from web24709.mail.ird.yahoo.com (web24709.mail.ird.yahoo.com [212.82.104.182])
        by mx.google.com with SMTP id 14si1344381wbw.104.2011.04.06.07.22.47;
        Wed, 06 Apr 2011 07:22:47 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 212.82.104.182 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of cynthiabona@yahoo.co.uk) client-ip=212.82.104.182;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 212.82.104.182 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of cynthiabona@yahoo.co.uk) smtp.mail=cynthiabona@yahoo.co.uk; dkim=pass (test mode) header.i=@yahoo.co.uk
Received: (qmail 22628 invoked by uid 60001); 6 Apr 2011 14:22:47 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.co.uk; s=s1024; t=1302099766; bh=QaAXEcDyhcxLla8CB5DS8mlFb5+jjKwvHO05OhzWVuY=; -Version:Content-Type; gEg6YbOdQ+DPY=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.co.uk;
  -Version:Content-Type;
  M1VHQl8Tsx9EA=;
Message-ID: <949633.20511.qm@web24709.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: UH70IgUVM1mwZXRiwB2BRVtCl5_qNXJB2FvODYuW_uQMRr8
x4D4V2oCdgq6V.xIdqXZMo8DksiugjZAsMpVDFUt590Yq.jZLVzy6o3viiSL
cAWdFsiNHA1.g2pJD8xGRwyt_caYejvVPtFU1L5ItbNNICljqCsXCJDHbfhN
NmvZd_CWT2aQPvTL5R7dhztoVaPj_gP5J4b0T.s2Ytk7ABs6lhD.HrobMFjH
LBJorX9HjctB1N0lN5.uvhTOIE1glWvgXYX2GOD2.Ri0YQ8CoaLXA56..0SI
.9Rr_TMLhgeT7kUHJn7Q8oveNAz8xB5t0Oo6n_ENMfgDTCvO8diZi7a7kI3g
2fMv4GA--
Received: from [41.208.167.89] by web24709.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 06 Apr 2011 15:22:46 BST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/12.0.2 YahooMailWebService/0.8.109.295617
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 15:22:46 +0100 (BST)
Subject: I DISCLOSE THIS BECAUSE I LOVE YOU
To: XXX@gmail.com>
In-Reply-To: <4D9B2474.8040601@gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-235848617-1302099766=:20511"

--0-235848617-1302099766=:20511
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
« Zuletzt geändert: 08. April 2011 um 23:36 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #5 - 06. April 2011 um 17:40

email over Senegal

Code
Alles auswählen
41.208.167.89 - Geo Information
IP Address 	41.208.167.89
Host 	41.208.167.89
Location 	SN SN, Senegal
City 	-, - -
Organization 	SONATEL
ISP 	Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senega
AS Number 	AS8346 Autonomous System 

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Re: Cynthia <cynthiabona@yahoo.co.uk> <rev_patrickmoses@rocketmail.com>
Antwort #6 - 08. April 2011 um 23:32

Ohhhh... I hate it.

Once again picture recycling from Chicken George.  Ärgerlich Ärgerlich Ärgerlich

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema