Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Teran <elori_teran@hotmail.fr> (Gelesen: 1555 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Teran <elori_teran@hotmail.fr>
27. März 2011 um 16:30

from www.24freedate.com

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
mirinda: I am an easy-going person, honest, kind, acti...

mirinda
   - 24 y/o Female
   - Cameroon, kumba
   - English, French, English
   - self employed
   - Have no children
   - Last logged in: 2011-03-27 09:14:22
   - E-Mail or ID: 118909

Personal details
ProfileType      single
Sex      Female
Children      0
Want children      Yes
Date of birth      1986 - May - 21
Height      6'0" - 6'3" (181-190cm)
Body type      Slim
Ethnicity      African
Religion      Christian
Marital status      Single
Education      High School graduate
Smoker      No
Drinker      No
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a      male
Looking for an age range      40 -  70
Relationship      Activity Partner, Friendship, Marriage, Relationship, Romance, Casual, Travel Partner, Pen Pal

Description:
I am an easy-going person, honest, kind, active, fun-loving, cheerful, sociable, musically-gifted and ambitious girl with a good taste and sense of humour.... more

Ideal match description:
Am here to search for a life partner and caring dude and trust worthe if u want in ur life just open the door to ur hear... more

Zitat:
From: mirinda       Date: 2011-03-27 09:53:17       Reply

mirinda
    24 y/o Female
    kumba, Cameroon

Hi Dear,
I know that we are new to each others but I believe simply that life is nothing but only a partway and as we walk in it we meet peoples that eventually affect our lives, some we have meet are just for reasons, some are for seasons and others come into our lives for a lifetime. The truth is that we seek those that we come into our lives for a life time and in this search, there is need to keep faith, been honest, sincere, truthful and knowing what you really want. I am single and I do not have parents, I lost my father and my Mother in a war some years back and I would really like to tell you some more about my entire life and why IO am here seeking someone to love and to trust. It is true that we may have had so many pains in either one point or the other sometimes i wonder if we still have honest hearted humans but as long as we can train our conscience with the word of God the Bible,we can learn to hear others out and who knows we may feel the warmness of God since friends are only but ways in which he shows us his love, they say things that can change your thoughts and views about life,they get you going,you learn from them and can stand the test of time if you keep faith in some of their words and meditate in them.I need a partner and will like to send you my pictures and tell you some more about my life. You may reach me if you wish and shares the views of us staying in conversation here is my ID elori_teran@hotmail .fr .
Teran

« Zuletzt geändert: 05. August 2011 um 22:33 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr11125 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Terran <elori_teran@hotmail.fr>
Antwort #1 - 27. März 2011 um 19:37

Hi XXX,
Good evening and have to say that I appreciate your lines of thoughts. I hope your day over there  was a nice one, mine was good as well. Yes it would be nice that we keep friendship with view of seeing if XXXX we can grow our understanding to having a part as to been more than friends.
I am Teran Elori by name and I am 25years old, single and never married. I live here in Senegal with my Aunt and her family and they have two girls. I may not really know exactly what you want but I wish to say that I am here seeking a loving and an open minded person that we can walk the part of relationship, I know that it's so hard to be able to find someone of such kind but the search is worth the effort as I wouldn't give in to sharing inthe wrong arms. It calls for patience, it calls for prayers, it calls for sincereness, honesty, it calls for faithfulness to our words and the need to be truthful so that the one that you are communicating with can be sure of your words. Quit often people pretend about who they are but sincerely this wouldn't make things any better. I hate lies and I believe in saying the truth even if it means the other person but really seeing it from where I do see it
Well, I am on the Christian faith, are you a Christian? How long have you been on the dating site? Have you found anyone that you are keeping in strong conversation with please? I have to ask you these because I believe in talking with one man, I want to give him all my attentions since I know that what I am seeking is the one that would share my views of relationship. How would you treat a woman? Do you realize that I am in Africa and don't you think that the distance could really pose a problem for us regarding our meeting if eventually we wish to make this more intimate? I ask you this because I am not here merely for fun, I am not here to waste your time, I am here with the desire to write you and get to know you a bit more and then we would together make the efforts in meeting each others and I believe that you wold love to come here someday, that would be nice if needs be. 
I know that a lot of things happen in dating sites and that have been my reason of avoiding it but i still believe that there are still good people out there whose heart are in need of true love and care like mine and i believe that  yours too needs it XXX, so I hope that we can give each other chance to prove what he or she is able to offer to love and friendship and even marriage.

I am open minded young lady that hides nothing in my heart mind i always like and love saying things that i know well and hate lie and pride like I did say before now. I enjoy cooking, reading, washing and keeping house clean above all i love been loved by my friends and i do all my best to make them feel accommodating whenever they comes around me and i hope that you will find out during our corresponding moment too.

XXX, these are but little i could say now i hope that it will finds you well and you will be willing to tell me more about you in your next write up, have a nice day and be assured of my best regards and best of wishes.
Regards
Teran Elori

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.229.237.199 with SMTP id kp7cs36085qcb;
        Sun, 27 Mar 2011 09:43:40 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.91.159.27 with SMTP id l27mr2980432ago.177.1301244219673;
        Sun, 27 Mar 2011 09:43:39 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <elori_teran@hotmail.fr>
Received: from col0-omc1-s15.col0.hotmail.com (col0-omc1-s15.col0.hotmail.com [65.55.34.25])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTP id y12si5395921yby.63.2011.03.27.09.43.38;
        Sun, 27 Mar 2011 09:43:39 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of elori_teran@hotmail.fr designates 65.55.34.25 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.55.34.25;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of elori_teran@hotmail.fr designates 65.55.34.25 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=elori_teran@hotmail.fr
Received: from COL112-W18 ([65.55.34.7]) by col0-omc1-s15.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Sun, 27 Mar 2011 09:42:52 -0700
Message-ID: <COL112-W18300E2C79140E1CE4FB00F4BB0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: elori_teran@hotmail.fr
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
     boundary="_3dd7ba74-dc5b-4b7c-a492-098be2782ebf_"
X-Originating-IP: [41.214.37.32]
To: <xxxx@gmail.com>
Subject: RE:THANKS xxxx..
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 21:42:52 +0500
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <4D8F4AED.1070901@gmail.com>
References: <4D8F4AED.1070901@gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 27 Mar 2011 16:42:52.0428 (UTC) FILETIME=[03E15CC0:01CBEC9E]

--_3dd7ba74-dc5b-4b7c-a492-098be2782ebf_
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
     boundary="_5590f1ee-08d3-4b85-87c0-cea26c6b8b6b_"

--_5590f1ee-08d3-4b85-87c0-cea26c6b8b6b_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
« Zuletzt geändert: 05. August 2011 um 22:32 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #2 - 27. März 2011 um 19:38

email over Senegal

Code
Alles auswählen
41.214.37.32 - Geo Information
IP Address 	41.214.37.32
Host 	41.214.37.32
Location 	SN SN, Senegal
City 	Dakar, 01 -
Organization 	SONATEL
ISP 	SONATEL
AS Number 	AS8346 Autonomous System 

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #3 - 03. April 2011 um 23:03

romancescam has her as scam, but without hard facts. Their reasoning:
Zitat:
Another one stupid enough to contact my site email address. Interesting thing about this one was that the message was written using several fonts, so you could see what parts were copied and pasted.

I couldn't find any part of the text in the internet, only in the mail from Teran. There could be several reasons to use different fonts. I wouldn't do it, because I'm too lazy. 
But I think I'll never be able to know what's in the brain of a woman! Zwinkernd

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Wesermann
Forum Administrator

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Russia
Re: Teran <elori_teran@hotmail.fr>
Antwort #4 - 29. Juli 2011 um 13:31

Als Scam gelistet bei 

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=36790

Zitat:
Teran Elori - elori_teran@hotmail.fr

Postby wayne on Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:27 pm
Another one stupid enough to contact my site email address. Interesting thing about this one was that the message was written using several fonts, so you could see what parts were copied and pasted.

Return-path: <elori_teran@hotmail.fr>
[41.214.37.57] = Dakar in Senegal

Hi Dear,
Good evening and have to say that I appreciate your lines of thoughts in the dating site 24datemefree.com. I hope your day over there was a nice one, mine was good as well. Yes it would be nice that we keep friendship with view of seeing if we can grow our understanding to having a part as to been more than friends.
I am Teran Elori by name and I am 25years old, single and never married. I live here in Senegal with my Aunt and her family and they have two girls. I may not really know exactly what you want but I wish to say that I am here seeking a loving and an open minded person that we can walk the part of relationship, I know that it's so hard to be able to find someone of such kind but the search is worth the effort as I wouldn't give in to sharing inthe wrong arms. It calls for patience, it calls for prayers, it calls for sincereness, honesty, it calls for faithfulness to our words and the need to be truthful so that the one that you are communicating with can be sure of your words. Quit often people pretend about who they are but sincerely this wouldn't make things any better. I hate lies and I believe in saying the truth even if it means the other person but really seeing it from where I do see it
Well, I am on the Christian faith, are you a Christian? How long have you been on the dating site? Have you found anyone that you are keeping in strong conversation with please? I have to ask you these because I believe in talking with one man, I want to give him all my attentions since I know that what I am seeking is the one that would share my views of relationship. How would you treat a woman? Do you realize that I am in Africa and don't you think that the distance could really pose a problem for us regarding our meeting if eventually we wish to make this more intimate? I ask you this because I am not here merely for fun, I am not here to waste your time, I am here with the desire to write you and get to know you a bit more and then we would together make the efforts in meeting each others and I believe that you wold love to come here someday, that would be nice if needs be.
I know that a lot of things happen in dating sites and that have been my reason of avoiding it but i still believe that there are still good people out there whose heart are in need of true love and care like mine and i believe that yours too needs it Dear, so I hope that we can give each other chance to prove what he or she is able to offer to love and friendship and even marriage.

I am open minded young lady that hides nothing in my heart mind i always like and love saying things that i know well and hate lie and pride like I did say before now. I enjoy cooking, reading, washing and keeping house clean above all i love been loved by my friends and i do all my best to make them feel accommodating whenever they comes around me and i hope that you will find out during our corresponding moment too.

Dear, these are but little i could say now i hope that it will finds you well and you will be willing to tell me more about you in your next write up, have a nice day and be assured of my best regards and best of wishes.
Regards
Teran Elori
« Zuletzt geändert: 05. August 2011 um 22:33 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema