Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Grace <gracewilliam_om1@yahoo.com> <reverendfatherjoseph@yahoo.com> <royalbankofscotlandgroup@london.com> <rbsgroupintl@att.net> (Gelesen: 7229 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Grace <gracewilliam_om1@yahoo.com> <reverendfatherjoseph@yahoo.com> <royalbankofscotlandgroup@london.com> <rbsgroupintl@att.net>
25. März 2011 um 11:42

from www.24luv.com

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
Dating with gracemm: Im just a simple woman,an honest,caring,lovin...

gracemm
   - 23 y/o female
   - new york, USA
   - English, English, English
   - Have no children
   - Profile ID: 86088

Last logged in: 2011-03-25 05:46:08

Personal details
Sex      female
Children      0
Want children      No
Date of birth      1987 - June - 12
Height      5'4" - 5'7" (161-170cm)
Body type      Average
Ethnicity      Asian
Religion      Catholic
Marital status      Single
Education      High School graduate
Income      $10,000/year and less
Smoker      No
Drinker      No
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a      female
Looking for an age range      18 -  75
Looking for a height      I prefer not to say
Looking for a body type      I prefer not to say
Relationship       

Description:
Im just a simple woman,an honest,caring,loving and faithful.I spending my time by reading any kinds of books,listening music,cleaning home and many more....im an internet cafe attendant....i want to travel in any country.....im here in this site just to find a serious man to be my partner in life.

Ideal match description:
Im just a simple woman,an honest,caring,loving and faithful.I spending my time by reading any kinds of books,listening music,cleaning home and many more....im an internet cafe attendant....i want to travel in any country.....im here in this site just to find a serious man to be my partner in life.

Zitat:
From: gracemm       Date: 2011-03-25 06:00:28       Reply

gracemm
    23 y/o female
    new york, USA

Hello my dear.
My name is Grace,
i am a female I was impressed when i saw your profile
and will like to establish a long lasting relationship with you. In addition,i will like you to reply me through my e mail box (gracewilliam_om1@y ahoo.com)I am very interested in knowing more about you, and in my next mail i will send you some picture of mine and tell you more about me, contact me with my email address. Remeber that distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life.
Thanks waiting to hear from you .through my E-mail (gracewilliam_om1@y ahoo.com)
with love and kisses,
yours Grace.

« Zuletzt geändert: 13. Juni 2011 um 21:40 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr10084 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Grace <gracewilliam_om1@yahoo.com> <reverendfatherjoseph@yahoo.com> <royalbankofscotlandgroup@london.com> <rbsgroupintl@att.net>
Antwort #1 - 25. März 2011 um 11:44

info from yahoo

Grace William
Updates ophalen
Een vrouw
« Zuletzt geändert: 13. Juni 2011 um 21:33 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Grace <gracewilliam_om1@yahoo.com> <reverendfatherjoseph@yahoo.com> <royalbankofscotlandgroup@london.com> <rbsgroupintl@att.net>
Antwort #2 - 29. März 2011 um 09:55

Hello My Dearest One ,
I thank you for your reply, please do not be surprise or get offended for receiving this message from me, It is just that i have been obliged to lay a mere trust on you due to my situation here in the refugees camp, Let me first of all reveal my self to you, and i will require the best of your honesty after your knowing about me and whom i am, i will really like us to have a good relationship in-spite of anything (age,distance or color) because i have this feeling that you will not betray me,

I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and after reading your profile, i became interested in knowing you the more and also to trust you with my life.
My names are  ( Miss. Grace william Louis ) i am  23 years old girl,i'm single and never been married, i am  from Democratic Republic of the Congo in africa, i am the only daughter of (Late.Dr. william Louis).The deputy minister of national security before his death, he was also  the chairman managing director of (KABERU GROUP DIAMONDS COMPANY LTD) in Kinshasa the capital of my country,and He  also exports diamonds, copper, water, coffee, cobalt, crude oil and many more, My father was killed along side with my beloved mother by some hoodlums,who parades themselves as political thugs they accused my father of coup attempt (which he never did).and he was murdered to death in cold blood.

My relatives ran away during the crises and they are no where to be found and i lost contact with them, Luckily i discovered  my father's File which contains important documents of his access, So i decided to run to the refugee camp with the help of (UNITED NATION'S ARMY)  where i am presently seeking asylum under the Private charity organization for the Refugees here in Dakar the Republic of Senegal.

I wish to contact you personally for a long term relationship that may lead us to somewhere better if we work well on it. i found out in one of the files that my father had bank  account in United Kingdom which He deposited the sum of ($6.3 USD)(Six Million and Three Hundred Thousand Dollars)  with my name  as the next of kin and  as the personal will of my late father stated.
I had contacted the bank and they ask me to look for a foreign  partner who will stand as  my trustee to assist me in  receiving  the money in his account  because of my refugee status which has denied me of making the transaction by my self, and the law of this country does not allow refugees to make any international transactions.

However, I shall forward to you all  the necessary documents and contacts in  confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund in the bank and will also want you to send me your full contact or you can reach me through  this telephone number
(00221773466838)
please this telephone number belongs to  (Reverend Joseph Cletus ), who is in charge of (CHRIST THE KING CHURCH) here in the camp, and also he is one of the controller here in the refugee camp, His Email address is (reverendfatherjoseph@yahoo.com) and i used his office computer to write you this massage and i oly enter his office when he is less busy in his office.

please call me with his telephone number and if you call, please tell the Reverend Father that you want to speak with me (Miss Grace) and  he will send for me from the female hostels to come and answer your call. please note , i can only speak english language, but if you write massages to me in your language, i will use translator to read and reply your massages).

please call or send me your information's such as your.
Names ______________
Address ____________
Telephone ___________
Country _____________
Age________________

this information will be useful to me and also to the bank, as soon as i recieved your informationm, i will indroduce you to the bank as my representitive/partner,As you will also help me in an investment, and i will like to complete my academic  studies all under your care, as i was in my 1st year in the university before the crisis started which kept me homeless,fatherless and motherless . After the transaction you will arrange for my trip of joining you over there for us invest the fund. and stay together, or if you don't intend me staying with you or your family, then it will be my pleasure to compensate you with 15% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital for real estate .

This is the reason why  decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes and make sure that you keep everything secret within you, since i will not like to lose the deposited money for governments or none governmental bodies and do not involve a third party in this issue. As soon as i receive your positive response showing your interest i will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, i shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this relationship and transaction sincerely .

Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please i beg you not to disclose it till i come over , once the fund has been transferred.
Yours Sincerely,
Miss.Grace

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: XXX@gmail.com
Received: by 10.229.216.81 with SMTP id hh17cs17486qcb;
        Tue, 29 Mar 2011 00:34:24 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.42.141.198 with SMTP id p6mr1680943icu.100.1301384064149;
Return-Path: <gracewilliam_om1@yahoo.com>
Received: from nm23-vm0.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (nm23-vm0.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com [98.138.91.57])
        by mx.google.com with SMTP id 15si13352092ibb.11.2011.03.29.00.34.23;
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of gracewilliam_om1@yahoo.com designates 98.138.91.57 as permitted sender) client-ip=98.138.91.57;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of gracewilliam_om1@yahoo.com designates 98.138.91.57 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=gracewilliam_om1@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (test mode) header.i=@yahoo.com
Received: from [98.138.90.55] by nm23.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 29 Mar 2011 07:34:23 -0000
Received: from [98.138.87.12] by tm8.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 29 Mar 2011 07:34:23 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1012.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 29 Mar 2011 07:34:23 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 546404.53382.bm@omp1012.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 62931 invoked by uid 60001); 29 Mar 2011 07:34:23 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1301384063; bh=Zk4VejOEC4xkaaKgQMt5mArD8McH0Z5Y2O7nKj/QPHc=; -Version:Content-Type; 2yUaCpTrzH82E=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  -Version:Content-Type;
  4LQF8oLc5xq1o=;
Message-ID: <445393.61028.qm@web121813.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: ihhOfMAVM1lUWKaFg92arLjKLSRivaHs4mm6em_lqwTVjQ_
0xZf0rIPmLyPA9dGMM1D_kn0T622L7vYQAZqUfLntyjIsFF6.CMIk5LFChZp
MF2GTuppGjbGMqbRdZsxauQ5IcP8eSxzLIb1VtEOWNkvNTyz9mrTAk0ynNFK
rCs8F5orp9vWwGGsrb.9m.JGnpr8n.onXR7Yo9SsKOtBOPGJoHiXwb4nrUbl
1KpRA7Zw02IcwbQMxUOi5LYPAVuox4Cafpwy7zHn4V0zcaxyhWZovNevrm5r
glchW8EpUyJ7.T84igmN99SQLIlTMLR4H4V8cBMPzq.mf_UTnqVOT
Received: from [41.208.166.88] by web121813.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 29 Mar 2011 00:34:23 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/12.0.2 YahooMailWebService/0.8.109.295617
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 00:34:23 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: HOPING TO READ FROM YOU SOON
To: XXXX@gmail.com>
In-Reply-To: <4D8C7370.9030906@gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1247574559-1301384063=:61028"

--0-1247574559-1301384063=:61028
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

email from Senegal

Code
Alles auswählen
41.208.166.88 - Geo Information
IP Address 	41.208.166.88
Host 	41.208.166.88
Location 	SN SN, Senegal
Organization 	Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senega
ISP 	Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senega
AS Number 	AS8346 Autonomous System 

« Zuletzt geändert: 19. September 2016 um 20:16 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

vierauge
Forum Administrator

Ich tu nix. Ich will nur
spielen.

Standort: Toronto
Antwort #3 - 29. März 2011 um 11:24

The pic and the letter are well-known already by Romancescam. There you can find the starting letter also.

lemansue schrieb on 29. März 2011 um 09:55:
My father was killed along side with my beloved mother by some hoodlums,who parades themselves as political thugs they accused my father of coup attempt (which he never did).and he was murdered to death in cold blood.

What? Already again?

Another topics in our forum:

Galerielink: afr10084 http://www.dating-fraud.de/thumbnails.php?album=908

Weitere Themen:

Grace <gukama.grace@yahoo.com>
Grace <gracejean_ob@yahoo.com>
Grace <gracewilliam_ob@yahoo.com>
Vera <amedvera209@yahoo.com>
Grace <gracejean_ome@yahoo.co.uk> <reverendfatherjoseph@yahoo.com>
Grace <graceluiz63@yahoo.com>
Joy <joyluiz16@yahoo.com>
Joy <mrlukesanfo@outlook.com> <revmichaelmbab@yahoo.com> <transferaccoun@aol.com> <royalbankofscotland115@yahoo.com> <londonbank_ofscotland@aol.com> <patrickjohnlil4@gmail.com>
« Zuletzt geändert: 13. März 2021 um 10:52 von Schnitzel »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #4 - 02. April 2011 um 00:01

now also on www.freelovemaker.com

Zitat:
GRACEMM: Im just a simple woman,an honest,caring,lovin...

GRACEMM
   - 22 y/o female
   - NEW YORK,USA
   - Have no children
   - Profile ID: 2794

Last logged in: 2011-04-01 17:33:40

Personal details
Sex      female
Children      0
Want children      No
Date of birth      1988 - June - 12
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a      male
Looking for an age range      18 -  18
Relationship       

Description:
Im just a simple woman,an honest,caring,loving and faithful.I spending my time by reading any kinds of books,listening music,cleaning home and many more....im an internet cafe attendant....i want to travel in any country.....im here in this site just to find a serious man to be my partner in life..

Zitat:
From: GRACEMM       Date: 2011-04-01 17:50:58       Reply

GRACEMM
    22 y/o female
    NEW YORK, USA

Hello my dear.
My name is Grace,
and will like to establish a long lasting relationship with you. In addition,i will like you to reply me through my e mail box (gracewilliam_om1@y ahoo.com)I am very interested in knowing more about you, and in my next mail i will send you some picture of mine and tell you more about me, contact me with my email address. Remeber that distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life.
Thanks waiting to hear from you .through my E-mail (gracewilliam_om1@y ahoo.com)
with love and kisses,
yours Grace.
« Zuletzt geändert: 13. Juni 2011 um 21:34 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #5 - 06. April 2011 um 02:57

http://www.freelovemaker.com

Hello my dear.
My name is Grace,
with love and kisses,
yours Grace.
« Zuletzt geändert: 13. März 2021 um 11:36 von Schnitzel »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #6 - 08. April 2011 um 16:37

now also on www.waydate.com

Zitat:
Dating with gracemm11: just searching for my other half with nice ge...

gracemm11
   - 23 y/o female
   - from Bay Shore, New York, USA
   - seeking a Man from 18 to 28 y/o

Last logged in: 2011-04-08 09:05:10

gracemm11 are looking for

I look for a      Man
Looking for an age range      18-28
Looking for a height      I prefer not to say
Looking for a body type      I prefer not to say
Relationship      

Personal details of gracemm11

Name      GRACE
Sex      female
Children      0
Want children      No
Date of birth      1987 May 12
Body type      Average
Ethnicity      Asian
Religion      Catholic
Education      High School graduate
Occupation      Student
Income      $10,000/year and less
Smoker      No
Drinker      No

About gracemm11

Description:
just searching for my other half with nice gentle soul ......en someone to settle wiyh have anice family with a simple nice amazing gy will do Im just a simple woman,an honest,caring,loving and faithful.I spending my time by reading any kinds of books,listening music,cleaning home and many more....im an internet cafe attendant....i want to travel in any country.....im here in this site just to find a serious man to be my partner in life.. i want to met a nice man who had a good heart too....an honest,caring and understanding ones,who believes also in God...who will love me tel the last breath of my life......

Ideal match description:
just searching for my other half with nice gentle soul ......en someone to settle wiyh have anice family with a simple nice amazing gy will do Im just a simple woman,an honest,caring,loving and faithful.I spending my time by reading any kinds of books,listening music,cleaning home and many more....im an internet cafe attendant....i want to travel in any country.....im here in this site just to find a serious man to be my partner in life.. i want to met a nice man who had a good heart too....an honest,caring and understanding ones,who believes also in God...who will love me tel the last breath of my life......

Zitat:

gracemm11
    23 y/o female
    Bay Shore, USA

Hello my dear.
My name is Grace,
and will like to establish a long lasting relationship with you. In addition,i will like you to reply me through my e mail box (gracewilliam_om1@yahoo.com)I am very interested in knowing more about you, and in my next mail i will send you some picture of mine and tell you more about me, contact me with my email address. Remeber that distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life.
Thanks waiting to hear from you .through my E-mail (gracewilliam_om1@yahoo.com)
with love and kisses,
yours Grace.
« Zuletzt geändert: 13. März 2021 um 11:35 von Schnitzel »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #7 - 09. April 2011 um 01:53

Eingeliefert über http://www.waydate.com

Hello my dear.
My name is Grace,
and will like to establish a long lasting relationship with you. In addition,i will like you to reply me through my e mail box (gracewilliam_om1@yahoo.com)I am very interested in knowing more about you, and in my next mail i will send you some picture of mine and tell you more about me, contact me with my email address. Remeber that distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life.
with love and kisses,
yours Grace
« Zuletzt geändert: 13. März 2021 um 11:34 von Schnitzel »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #8 - 10. Juni 2011 um 06:51

Message over http://www.kostenlos-verlieben.de

03.06.2011 15:02:21

Hello my dear.
von GRACEMM
Hallo meine Liebe.
Mein Name ist Grace,
Ich bin eine Frau Ich war beeindruckt,
als ich sah Ihr Profil
und wird wie eine langjährige Beziehung
mit Ihnen aufzubauen. Darüber hinaus
wird Ich mag Sie, mich durch meine
E-Mail-Box (gracewilliam_om1@yahoo.com)
ich sehr daran, mehr über dich, und in
meinem nächsten Mail Ich interessiere
mich senden Ihnen einige Bilder von mir
und erfahren Sie mehr über antworten
mich, kontaktieren Sie mich mit meiner
E-Mail-Adresse. Denken Sie daran, dass
die Entfernung oder die Farbe spielt
keine Rolle, sondern Liebe eine Menge
Dinge im Leben.
Dank warten, von Ihnen zu hören. durch
meine E-Mail
(gracewilliam_om1@yahoo.com)
mit Liebe und Küsse,
Ihre Gnaden
---------------------------------

Hello my dear.
My name is Grace,
i am a female I was impressed when i saw
your profile
and will like to establish a long
lasting relationship with you. In
addition,i will like you to reply me
through my e mail box
(gracewilliam_om1@yahoo.com)I am very
interested in knowing more about you,
and in my next mail i will send you some
picture of mine and tell you more about
me, contact me with my email address.
Remeber that distance or colour does not
matter but love matters alot in life.
Thanks waiting to hear from you .through
my E-mail (gracewilliam_om1@yahoo.com)
with love and kisses,
yours Grace.
« Zuletzt geändert: 13. März 2021 um 11:34 von Schnitzel »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #9 - 10. Juni 2011 um 06:52

http://www.kostenlos-verlieben.de/profil_ansicht.php?pid=7994 [...]not found

Zitat:

GRACEMM

Land: Schweiz
PLZ-Bereich: 64...

Ich suche: eine Frau
für: Freundschaft, Flirt, Partnerschaft

Größe: bis 1.60
Statur: schlank
Haarfarbe: schwarz
Beruf: Beamter
Sternzeichen: Zwilling
Raucher: nein

Das sollte man unbedingt über mich wissen:
i am a nice looking girl and like to make friends and share
experience to develope more knowledge and i also like to
travel and ilke to go to swimming and i like to read books
and cook food, i like to go out with my friends, i am a tall
and black lady ,i will tell you more

So sehe ich mich selbst:

Ich wünsche mir von einem Partner
oder Freund:

Das mag ich überhaupt nicht:

Hobbies:
Lesen, Musicals, American Football, Pferde, Fußball, Sportliche Großereignisse (z.B. Olympische Spiele), Sport im Internet, Hip Hop, Dancefloor, Finanzen...

Das Leben genießen
Lesen
Gemütliche Videoabende
Musicals
Konzerte und Festivals

Aktiv und fit
Handball
Inline-Skaten
Golf
American Football

Die freien Stunden
Pferde
Sex und Erotik
Denksport und Rätsel
Wissen und Wissenschaft
Lesen

Sport zwischen Mattscheibe und Stadion
Fußball
Sportliche Großereignisse (z.B. Olympische Spiele)
Sport im Internet

Die Welt der Klänge
Soul / RnB
Hip Hop
Dancefloor
Country

Zwischen High-Tech und Heimwerken
Autos
Eigene Homepage / Blogs

Einmal um die ganze Welt
Städtereisen
Weltreisen

Beruf und Karriere
Weiterbildungen
Finanzen

« Zuletzt geändert: 13. März 2021 um 11:32 von Schnitzel »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Sachsenpaul
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: Sweden
Antwort #10 - 11. Juni 2011 um 11:02

Meine Liebste Sweet Heart, 

Am Anfang war ich tatsächlich mit Ängsten von Verrat und wie man Sie überzeugt, mir zu glauben, wenn die Firma mir Ratschläge für einen ausländischen Partner aus Ihrem Land schauen, da ich ein Flüchtling bin im Moment und das Recht des Landes nicht erlauben Sie mir, Teil-in eine internationale Transaktion, bis ich sicher alle erforderlichen Papiere. Ich war auch gewarnt zu sein mit der Art von Person vorsichtig i Verbindung über Internet, weil die meisten Menschen sind gefälscht und kann meine Zukunft zerstören, wenn ich nicht das Gebet zu Gott, mich zu führen, um reale Person wählen überraschend Ihre Mail-Antwort kam und Sie klingen, als ob Sie lasen meine Gedanken im Moment.

Ich weiß wirklich nicht, wie wir miteinander, so dass das Vertrauen zwischen uns gebaut werden kann, bin ich bereit, treu zu sein, weil man es nimmt, um jemanden kennen zu überzeugen. Ich habe durch Ihre Mail-Inhalte gegangen und entdeckt, dass Sie Wissenswertes mehr, ich eigentlich nicht wissen, wie man glauben Sie mir wieder, ich war wirklich von Ihrem E-Mail und ich bin Ihnen versichern, dass Sie es nie bereuen Sitzung mich berührt. Ich werde dir treu bleiben und Sie können direkt auf mich, was mit diesem Fonds zu tun, wenn ich komme vorbei, weil Ihre langjährige Erfahrung und breites Wissen, während ich meine Ausbildung fortsetzen drüben first.I sprach mit dem ehrwürdigen Vater Samuel heute wieder über Sie und er ermutigte mich zu vergewissern, dass ich Ihnen Details der Bank und über meinen verstorbenen Vaters Hinterlegung da mein Vater meinen Namen als seine nächsten Verwandten, habe ich auch das die Bank, dass Sie sie in meinem Namen an informiert so dass sie willkommen und sagte, bis sie von Ihnen zu hören. 

Deshalb verwenden diese Informationen, die ich empfand die Sie benötigen, um sie entweder per Telefon oder E-Mail zu finden, ihre Verfahren Sie erfüllt damit erhalten Sie diesen Fonds offiziell und legal in Ihrem Land ohne Probleme, den Namen der Bank, wird ihre Kontakte und meines verstorbenen Vaters Kaution Informationen sind als Gebrüll fest: Die Kontaktdaten der von der Bank ist wie folgt

Royal Bank of Scotland PLC. 44 
Telefon:. 00447031844593 / 00447031842785 
Office Fax 00448447745990: 
Royal Bank of Scotland in Schottland Nr. 90312 registriert. 
Sitz der Gesellschaft: 36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 2YB. 
E-Mail-Adresse: royalbankofscotlandgroup@london.com 
E-Mail-Adresse: rbsgroupintl@att.net 
Direktor ausländische Geschäftsbetriebe Abt.: Sir Philip Hampton 

Informationen über die Hinterlegung Code sind wie folgt. 
Name des Hinterlegers: Late.Dr.william Louis 
Nationalität: Demokratische Republik Kongo 
Kaution Sicherheitscode: 6576434786 
Nächster Verwandter: Miss Grace William Louis 
Hinterlegten Betrag: EUR 6.3.Million 

Bitte stellen Sie sicher nicht miss-Platz keine dieser Informationen, so dass sie nicht auf dem Boden stehen, um Ihnen den Zugriff auf die Kaution, bitte beeilen, ich bin gespannt auf Sie beitreten, bin krank und band der schlechte Zustand der lebenden hier als Flüchtlingslager diesem Flüchtlingslager ist wie ein Wohnzimmer in der Hölle, aber da wir in Kontakt kommen, ich weiß, dass es bald zu einem Ende kommen.

Ich bin mir nicht erlauben-ED frei zu bewegen hier, weil ich nicht bekommen haben den Kontakt über Aufenthaltserlaubnis angegeben. Ich bin Vertrauen Sie auf Ihre echten versprechen, dass Sie sich nichts vor, die Sie getroffen haben, mich als Teil von dir. Bitte nicht um eine dritte Person in dieser Angelegenheit jetzt, bis wir das Geld sicher, da der Name meines Vaters, die Ringe wie eine Glocke in den Ohren der Leute da nach seinem tragischen Sturz, es ist nicht jeder, dass mein Familienname mag daher unsere Frage geheim gehalten werden muss und sollte nicht von jedermann wieder bekannt sind neben Ihnen sein. Bitte bewahren Sie diese Transaktion sehr geheim Nun, ich bin sicher, dass Sie allein mit mir zu arbeiten, denn Gott ist mit uns und mit Gott eins ist mit Mehrheit.

Halten Sie mich, wenn Sie die Bank fest in meinem Namen an und bitte nicht streiten oder dehnen Fragen mit ihnen zu vermeiden, hob eine Augenbraue auf mein Familienname von keinem der Mitarbeiter oder eifersüchtig Regierungsbehörde, bitte alles ruhig und kühl, wie Sie vorgehen, nicht zulassen, dass alles Bewusstsein schaffen kann, dass ich noch lebe, weil ich zu niemandem verstecken bin meiner Identität hier in diesem Flüchtlingslager außer sehr wenigen vertrauenswürdigen diejenigen, die weiß, wem ich bin wie der Reverend Joseph, den ich gab ihr seine Telefonnummer hier in diesem Flüchtlingslager rufen Sie mich 2.pm Ich werde warten auf deine süße Stimme zu hören.

Spoiler:
From Grace William Sat Jun 11 03:33:40 2011
X-Apparently-To: b@yahoo.de via 217.12.10.244; Sat, 11 Jun 2011 02:33:44 +0000
Return-Path: <gracewilliam_om1@yahoo.com>
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 98.138.90.68
Received-SPF: none (mta1090.mail.ukl.yahoo.com: domain of gracewilliam_om1@yahoo.com does not designate permitted sender hosts)
X-YMailISG: YPmjjlwcZAoe8Xhk._rKEa9wIWsbQRcv1Lt1QyYET4yLK7Ff
T3Gmw.W8Wn8fXeJdUPgxW.1Oz5aNqhUHv3wctJ8X3kw4oMezWVyHYG.mMGRC
Apvz6Awu8X0h3OwSP58yeBXDVxrdZyBb7iBIaabCTJkFq05BHHncjiH5ZfIM
3AB5Hm2jaiG2NzDrZX3DJn1tAWWGIZ5edNE6d6Tw6JzmyuUppfGVXPXUuiec
ujiT_CPkLRasY1wO5GoOeQN9Whi3UOmzy8d21eOhdjbJbZWNSez6isb1cJYs
5k9QaL8.1TuIufNfekS27ysVvGhVttnKId6dx4.XREPbRz_tNEDERaCYMomq
2_mFTj2dSw4kLhBJ7CN6CXCkzi6omS3FTbBQtLQKDEP8uZVeNqsCWID8V98p
YPiafIaBU1wSFc63UqIRJBNE4CtI2aIY6KXWYaujusma058SkC890SFt1h19
Jvft3SYt9Xwf77dIadgkk16wY8st7UHfEMXYkVZ54KbhV5XwhRmvqSvuSRR_
RLf1TkpciDnS32ND.tDvDoIj3mJQ3allH2AsCnUiBrtUo50QJ0wgG.vv4kH.
YX4DtNuQvA4zyEeEkHXssXEmM095OCBNTNfyEg0ZmuuP7q2EANw01lW4FGey
QGj9ZWycmmNplZpCSeKufBBgEh5st5q2x7iiaus7yLVX2gT7m2XIDjcaecC_
4KAkdSVf_4RIHO3KCmW2UhzQ.8Z6x3gpXc9bZWvyo5Nx2yr.__14HsnDjc9e
kID5W2OxhCU2L49eBDDDA.XlDzEjucdkDbO1WWHd8o0qJQiDQm3LcSQMXxTd
fnNRtWcZn.Ujz2Qd45lqIelGiHxv6umm726Vqe._JArJ_yThqbBeMbB8j_oU
nyz8kRIfxJS4BQ3gcGLVofysTG77Ei10cjmkIpjZLlUFrI4zDuOaWDHiKUSP
GctG2DktrxhjLRShgor0qxOESd6qrnlxatoAmxjk2RzX64rDlqD_rfDDV4vb
Gyi5t3fBuGAREl2dHkzoTWT5vz_NUHPRSfhLi5Neel1d9RXP9r_Js3MIufF5
5t6vjsiZL4rpPMlh3IHhbr695Z8ByMQXgKqTQv30mFmRL3axBoMrgGyNC8m3
bnqULWjjbBAaRXRaLoXP2j5clhwd_hvN80N9OrlkNGdXuI8brMN0YiJeNtgO
IUAF7kbqljAWDNbWqAKuGSBeq6lRKZPcTMLguTPKKxoQEtooLjhN1xWKSPJq
0RD96x3RZdkaPYkKFld8IPO8bw74yD4zXJ9KB1JUfP.m5sL2ynM2srR_MkaS
S_oSFX0sDthPNBLSirglvNs0CDY0cFsjcDpA5ssqYhEOKyT75w_L4pFkoF3W
_ovil8ZqZgsWfso6SWyf3MfBgJmqJjdlZZSn.BGBY5Dhv2HVNR.50Q--
X-Originating-IP: [98.138.90.68]
Authentication-Results: mta1090.mail.ukl.yahoo.com  from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok);  from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (HELO nm5.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com) (98.138.90.68)
  by mta1090.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sat, 11 Jun 2011 02:33:43 +0000
Received: from [98.138.90.53] by nm5.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 11 Jun 2011 02:33:42 -0000
Received: from [98.138.89.162] by tm6.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 11 Jun 2011 02:33:42 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1018.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 11 Jun 2011 02:33:40 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 930071.91259.bm@omp1018.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 90467 invoked by uid 60001); 11 Jun 2011 02:33:40 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1307759620; bh=wPJKjB7MRbFWAyZ/Bji+5c1ynheJACHcYcN8Ar4gi2Q=; -Version:Content-Type; U+Xa5puUlLy/c=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  -Version:Content-Type;
  3QTDMNlyvdT84=;
Message-ID: <788329.90444.qm@web121806.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: SOMGf.UVM1kWmggVSdUSNz62JKIBMRDUqlByNSRzMtmYbcC
PfPDBsHMcaQc32LgCwzOS099r6T_MxES4xnOx8hlG2NuN.d9W_OBwss24fko
gXW_STklLiUqtFdDb3Ph8ipQJgSOfqAclJKHU8GgKZe9bF4c9k37rZukwBm_
YXMIzNW03OWZbawASBm7Y5r.6s2FKkX44kXcyv7e7vDVmCEBP7tYc0QOEfGg
D826B4CVVlN2u6zo.53thr2n1FsGjF1nLE5q0kPdKNVbEkGlzomSzSZODb6v
oAgOeG7eXDW.6tSaeKUkTXfjM.wDYTtLiVW1t81Z0Z04mkwSZ6ASbCqUygZX
ZNAQKUPQ24F.eEgHEa8M1TdVhtJ.Xa52Gbhneazd5qkUjkNa9
Received: from [41.208.169.209] by web121806.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 10 Jun 2011 19:33:40 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/14.0.1 YahooMailWebService/0.8.111.304355
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 19:33:40 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: HERE IS THE BANK CONTACT YOU CAN MAKE CONTACT WITH THE BANK ON MY BEHALF .
To: b@yahoo.de>
In-Reply-To: <845060.912.qm@web26201.mail.ukl.yahoo.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-223684978-1307759620=:90444"
Content-Length: 51944
« Zuletzt geändert: 13. März 2021 um 11:31 von Schnitzel »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #11 - 11. Juni 2011 um 11:15

@ Sachsenpaul

... das war doch bestimmt nicht die ganze Geschichte. 
Wer wurde denn alles gemeuchelt?

Code
Alles auswählen
inetnum:        41.208.169.0 - 41.208.169.255
netname:        BAS3
descr:          SONATEL
address:      SOCIETE NATIONALES DES TELECOMMUNICATIONS
address:      Sonatel
address:      Dakar
address:      Senegal 

« Zuletzt geändert: 13. Juni 2011 um 21:36 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

myrrdhin111
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #12 - 12. Juni 2011 um 17:29

Ist das nicht die Kuh mit Hut? Oder gibt es noch so eine Schönheit??? Augenrollen
« Zuletzt geändert: 13. Juni 2011 um 21:36 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #13 - 13. Juni 2011 um 21:31

Zitat:
Ist das nicht die Kuh mit Hut? Oder gibt es noch so eine Schönheit??? Augenrollen

@ myrrdhin111

Nein...das ist nicht unsere allseits beliebte  Smiley mit Hut.
Aber ein Bild von der haben wir auch schon - sogar mit der gleichen Email-Adresse.

Ich füge mal zusammen, was zusammen gehört.  Zwinkernd

« Zuletzt geändert: 13. Juni 2011 um 21:37 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #14 - 27. Juni 2011 um 16:13

Message over http://www.zeitfuer2.de [...]nicht erreichbar

Gesendet am 22.06.2011 um 09:47 Uhr

Hallo meine Liebe.
Mein Name ist Grace,
Ich bin eine Frau Ich war beeindruckt, als ich sah Ihr Profil
und wird wie eine langjährige Beziehung mit Ihnen aufzubauen. Darüber hinaus wird Ich mag Sie, mich durch meine E-Mail-Box (gracewilliam_om1@yahoo.com) ich sehr daran, mehr über dich, und in meinem nächsten Mail Ich interessiere mich senden Ihnen einige Bilder von mir und erfahren Sie mehr über antworten mich, kontaktieren Sie mich mit meiner E-Mail-Adresse. Denken Sie daran, dass die Entfernung oder die Farbe spielt keine Rolle, sondern Liebe eine Menge Dinge im Leben.
Dank warten, von Ihnen zu hören. durch meine E-Mail (gracewilliam_om1@yahoo.com)
mit Liebe und Küsse,
Ihre Gnaden
---------------------------------
Hello my dear.
My name is Grace,
with love and kisses,
yours Grace.
« Zuletzt geändert: 13. März 2021 um 11:30 von Schnitzel »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema