Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Debby <deborahjefferson@live.com> (Gelesen: 2673 mal)

Stoney
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

Ich schick dir sofort
kohle, mausi :-D

Standort: Wien
Debby <deborahjefferson@live.com>
11. März 2011 um 14:24

Und wieder eine sehr verdächtige Nachricht, hab noch keinen Mail Header, ist über b2 reingekommen...

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Hallo
Ihre Beschreibung beeindruckt mich sehr. Ich suche eine viel Herz ausgebildete und sensibler Mensch. Ich denke, dass Sie diese Qualitäten haben Sie .... schön! Ich mag dein Profil! Erlauben Sie mir, ich kann nicht in deutscher Sprache ganz gut schreiben, aber ich sprechen und kommunizieren in Deutsch und fließend, wenn Sie nichts dagegen haben wir in Englisch zu kommunizieren, wenn Sie nicht von meinen deutschen freuen. Meine Hobbys sind ins Fitnessstudio gehen, liebe es zu lesen, singen und spielen Tennis. Ich bin ein spontaner und moderner Mensch. Ich lege sehr viel Leidenschaft in allem was ich tue. Ich bin intelligent, haben die Fähigkeit, ein guter Freund und / oder Liebhaber und offen für Möglichkeiten mit den richtigen Spielkameraden werden endlos. Ich liebe Faulenzen, Reisen, Unterhaltung, Leute zu beobachten und vor Ort zu sehen .. Ich bin kein Veganer bin, ich liebe zu kochen, wie ich mehr Dinge, als ich nicht mag nur, dass du weißt, dass ich über Ihr Profil und ich ging fand es sehr schön und interessant. Ich bin eine einzige, einfache, Frau mit Sinn für Humor und auch eine fürsorgliche Frau. Ich suche Ehrlichkeit, Fürsorge und Treue in einen Mann, ich will einen Mann kann ich eine glückliche Familie mit zu schaffen. Würden Sie mir sagen, ein wenig mehr über Sie, wenn ich Sie gefragt, aus? Ich kaum auf dieser Website zu überprüfen während der Woche wegen meiner Arbeitsbelastung so bemühen sich, schreiben Sie mir eine Mail. Ich gebe dir meine E-Mail ... deborahjefferson@live.com Ich würde mich sehr freuen bald von Ihnen zu lesen ... Umarmungen, Debby. 

« Zuletzt geändert: 02. August 2011 um 12:37 von vierauge » 
Grund: afr20423  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Re: Debby <deborahjefferson@live.com>
Antwort #1 - 11. März 2011 um 14:48

@ Stoney

Aus Krems ist sie ganz bestimmt nicht.  Zwinkernd

Ich tippe mal auf Chicken George.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Wesermann
Forum Administrator

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Russia
Antwort #2 - 17. Juli 2011 um 13:47

Da der Themenstarter schon seit April nicht mehr online war, bitte ein Andere mal diese Dame anschreiben. DANKE

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #3 - 17. Juli 2011 um 13:55

ok i try to do that now Laut lachend

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Wesermann
Forum Administrator

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Russia
Antwort #4 - 17. Juli 2011 um 14:00

@ lemansue

Danke dir

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #5 - 17. Juli 2011 um 15:55

WOW a very quick respons

Hello xxx,

How are you doing and how is life treating you over there. My name is Deborah Jefferson. I am new on this site and I am very happy to know that you are the first person to talk to me from the site. Well life is good and it is cool and fine here. How is life treating  you over there?. Well to tell you about myself  I originated from the USA but living and working in Netherlands, i have lived in Haarlem, Netherlands for 2 years now. Right now i am in Africa for some important issue which i will let you know as we get to know each other better, I will be willing to relocate if i can find a right man of my dream which is the reason why i am here on a dating site. I will be returning back to home next week so maybe we can arrange to meet anywhere. If you want i can come down to you.
            I am a sexy, loyal, devoted and most of all god fearing lady who's looking for the same man to spend the rest of my life with. Someone to share personal moments with, enjoy life together and to firmly hold the blessings of a lasting and undying happiness. I am born to please and not to tease which is why i believe that i always have to put God first in all i do. I am educated with high goals, morals, and integrity. I am looking for a serious relationship that can lead to marriage, no matter what the age, I have a belief that age is just a number but true feelings and affection is what really matters in a relationship. I'm looking for a man who is open minded to have correspondence with. I'm a strong, sexy, smart, independent lady with many goals and lots to achieve in life. I love to have fun with the man of my dreams and need a real man by my side to share in my dreams. I also need a man who will take good care of me as his loving lady. A man who knows how to love and how to treat a lady. I need a man with good conversation, intelligence, a man who is smart and one who knows how to treat a lady well and most of all a man who fears God and can be trusted. I want to explore the world and do new things when I come home or when i am with the man of my dreams. I love warm weather, tropical drinks and sandy-beaches. I like to party and have fun and most especially with my man. I don't want any more drama in my life like the one i have already witnessed. I like romantic evenings and bedroom talks [just between my man and me]. I'm a real lady looking for a real man, i love to be with my loved one all alone and be with him for the rest of my life. I love to be out with friends and be all alone sometimes and most of all to please the man i love.
           Here is a little more about me. I was born and brought up in London in United Kingdom where my Dad met my Mum and later went to settle down in US where my Dad was from , my father was a successful business man. He was into fashion designing and also into buying and selling jeweleries. I attended Long Island University spent 5 years there and after that i begin to work with my father in his profession and i got to know a lot from him about jeweleries and also about how to get them raw that is those like gems and diamond and also how to transform them into expensive jeweleries and sell them at a more expensive rate which is what i do now for a living after the death of my Dad who died two years after i lost my Mom. I now live all by myself and now i have to fern for myself that is why i have to get these jeweleries raw here in Africa and then take them back to the states to transform them and also sell some of them there. I am looking for a serious relationship that can lead to marriage one day and i will be willing to relocate to a secure foundation maybe coming to you when i am through here and knowing that i have a loving man for the rest of my life, age is nothing to me, all that matters is love, care  and open-mindedness. I think we will need to learn about each other more and more before we can do anything, i will love you to e-mail me tell me more about yourself. I hope i have been able to tell you a few about myself and i would tell you more after receiving your mail

And i will like to ask you some questions below and i have answered mine too so i hope i get your answers soon:

1) What do you like in a lady ?
  What i like in a man is a man who is caring, loving, kind, a man who will be willing to do anything for me as i will be willing to do for him and most of all a man who is God fearing and a man who i can trust.........

2) Are you a player or for real ?
I am for real and i also need a man who is for real.....I am not here to play games...

3) Are you single,married or divorced?
I am single and never married and i have no kids .........

4) Do you have kids?
No i do not have kids but i would love to have kids with the one i love..........

5) What do you do for a living[work]?
Just as i have said in the mail, i buy, make and sell jeweleries.......

6) Tell me about yourself ?
I have said a lot about myself in the mail already.....

7) What do you do for fun and in your free time?
Well i just love to chill and also to have fun with the man of my dream and also hang with friends and watch movies........

8)  What is your bad and good experience in meeting a lady on the Internet?
I don't have any experience here on the internet because i am new here.......

9) How do you treat your woman?
Well i will treat my man with a lot of respect and care and i also promise to be a loving caring and submissive wife to him............

PS: I have sent some pictures of myself here for you to see, and i would like to have some of yours too and i really look forward to reading about you to know if we really have a lot in common and to know if you are really the man i have been waiting for. Hope i hear from you soonest.

Thanks.
Deborah.

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.216.73.130 with SMTP id v2cs60667wed;
        Sun, 17 Jul 2011 06:36:40 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.236.176.166 with SMTP id b26mr2773617yhm.475.1310909799475;
        Sun, 17 Jul 2011 06:36:39 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <deborahjefferson@live.com>
Received: from bay0-omc3-s18.bay0.hotmail.com (bay0-omc3-s18.bay0.hotmail.com [65.54.190.156])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTP id g63si10594160yhn.127.2011.07.17.06.36.38;
        Sun, 17 Jul 2011 06:36:39 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of deborahjefferson@live.com designates 65.54.190.156 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.54.190.156;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of deborahjefferson@live.com designates 65.54.190.156 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=deborahjefferson@live.com
Received: from BAY162-W38 ([65.54.190.189]) by bay0-omc3-s18.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Sun, 17 Jul 2011 06:35:58 -0700
Message-ID: <BAY162-w381363DA13191EE40A891DBE4B0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: deborahjefferson@live.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
     boundary="_7da2e531-d87e-4690-8090-b73b1d72cbe1_"
X-Originating-IP: [41.138.176.73]
To: <xxxx@gmail.com>
Subject: About me
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 13:35:57 +0000
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <4E22CE46.8080803@gmail.com>
References: <4E22CE46.8080803@gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 17 Jul 2011 13:35:58.0193 (UTC) FILETIME=[75F0E610:01CC4486]

--_7da2e531-d87e-4690-8090-b73b1d72cbe1_
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
     boundary="_1042acf2-6e2a-462c-8c59-3c0af865cec8_"

--_1042acf2-6e2a-462c-8c59-3c0af865cec8_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

« Zuletzt geändert: 02. August 2011 um 12:37 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #6 - 17. Juli 2011 um 15:56

email over Nigeria

Code
Alles auswählen
41.138.176.73 - Geo Information
IP Address 	41.138.176.73
Host 	41.138.176.73
Location 	NG NG, Nigeria
City 	Lagos, 05 -
Organization 	Visafone Communications Limited
ISP 	Visafone Communications Limited
AS Number 	AS37127 VISAFONE 

Zitat:
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 13:35:57 +0000
« Zuletzt geändert: 17. Juli 2011 um 17:14 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #7 - 17. Juli 2011 um 17:27

Der zweite Abschnitt der Mail ist in weiten Teilen identisch mit einem Beitrag auf Romancescam. Smiley
Dort ist er allerdings von einem Mann geschrieben: Richard Delson Buijtenhek <reeckybuijten@hotmail.com>
Bildermissbrauch von dem Fotomodel Rick von Focus Hawaii.

Smiley Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema