Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Victoria <girasemenko@rambler.ru> (Gelesen: 3306 mal)

abu1963
Ex-Mitglied

Victoria <girasemenko@rambler.ru>
09. März 2011 um 09:03

Hi, my dear friend XXX!!!

How is the life?Zwinkernd
This is Victoria from the dating site:) 
You know, this is my first experience of communicating through the Internet and I'm very much excited to get acquainted with you!Smiley) I've seen your profile and I found you very nice and pleasant man:) I think you very suitable for me and I hope that you'll like me:)
So, let me introduce you myself:) As you have mentioned my name is Victoria Gerasimenko and I'm from Ukraine. I live in the Zolotonosha town which is situated in Cherkassi region..it is the West part of our land. I love my native country and I'm happy to be born here, but I cannot name myself patriot:) I guess my spirit has an adventurous shade and I dream to travel throughout the world to see and to get to know some new countries and people. It may be that one of them will attract me a lot and I'll wish to relocate there for constant living;) I don't know what is waiting for me in future..but I can say for sure that I'm opened for everything new and I'm ready for some changes in my life:)) 
As for my age.. I'm 24 years old and I suppose I'm quite mature and adult girl with a strong character and clear mind:) I have flexible character and gentle soul. Nothing could be an obstacle for me and I can find easily the way out from any situation;) The main thing is good background and self-reliance..strong belief and wish to change something:) How about you? 
I've got well education and I'm going to become an ophthalmologist. Now I pass an internship which will take about two years and after having ended it I can work for my speciality;) It would be great to get an additional experience somewhere abroad and to obtain an experience from foreign doctors:) But this is a dream:)
I live with my parents and younger sister in a two-room flat and dream to have my own big house one day:) I prefer it would be situated somewhere near the sea or ocean..cause it is always fresh air and nice climate:) And it is very important to stay healthy for me and for my future children:) I dream to have a close-nit and strong family with my future second half..but I need to find him firstly:) That's why I'm here!Smiley I've decided my profile on the dating site because I want to meet the man from another country, who has another culture, another mentality and the way of thinking..in comparison with the Ukrainian. Cause I had lost my hope to meet some nice and suitable man for me in my country..all of them are the same and spoiled with our women:) Maybe it is you who I'm looking for?Zwinkernd 
By the way, sorry for my English, it is rather far from perfect and I would like to improve it with the time:) Hopefully our communication will help me to realize this wish:)
There is one more problem which can be an obstacle for our frequent and regular correspondence.. I don't have my own computer with Internet access at home, so I can use only Internet cafe to receive my post and to be able to respond. That's why I would like to ask you to not be offended or feel yourself out of my attention if I will not answer you right away:) But I promise you to do my best and to answer you as soon as possible:) I hope one day my condition will change and I'll be in touch during the whole time:)
So, if you liked me and you are seriously interested in me, tell, please, few words about yourself and send me your photos:) I would be very glad to receive you letter;)
By the way, if you have some questions to me, and I'm sure you have, feel free asking me anything you want:)
I'll answer you gladly:)
Here I'm finishing my letter and looking forward to yours impatiently:)
Wish you all the best, Victoria. 

Spoiler für Quelltext:
Received: from [81.19.66.33] (helo=maild.rambler.ru)
     by mx49.XX.de with esmtp (XX.DE 4.110 #2)
     id 1Pwebz-0003E9-00
     for XXXXXXX; Mon, 07 Mar 2011 18:52:51 +0100
Received: from [10.1.19.14] (unknown [91.121.177.53])
     (Authenticated sender: girasemenko@rambler.ru)
     by maild.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTP id 49B1784473
     for <XXXXXXXXX>; Mon,  7 Mar 2011 20:52:01 +0300 (MSK)
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 17:47:53 +0200
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <1466176716.20110307174753@rambler.ru>
To: XXXXXXXX
Subject: hi
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------F75911510E7DFE4"
Return-Path: girasemenko@rambler.ru

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

EXIF-Daten zu Bild "Umbenannt", es war kyrillisch beschriftet:

Zitat:
Software : Adobe Photoshop CS4 Windows
DateTime : 2010:12:21 14:11:45
ExifInfoOffset : 164
ColorSpace : Uncalibrated
ExifImageWidth : 640
ExifImageHeight : 480

Keine Daten in den restlichen Bildern.
« Zuletzt geändert: 12. März 2011 um 13:33 von scambuster » 
Grund: ua10230 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
abu1963
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Victoria <girasemenko@rambler.ru>
Antwort #1 - 09. März 2011 um 09:06

Code
Alles auswählen
IP-Adresse:   91.121.177.53
Ländercode der IP:   FR
Land der IP:   France
Breitengrad der IP:   46.0000
Längengrad der IP:   2.0000
Provider der IP: 	Ovh Systems
Organisation:   OVH SAS
Host der IP:   server93114.santrex.net  

Mail über Frankreich eingeliefert. 

Datazeile:
Zitat:
for <xxxxx.de>; Mon, 7 Mar 2011 20:52:01 +0300 (MSK)

MSK= Moskauer Zeit
Darum dürfte die Herkunft wirklich in Osteuropa liegen.

Die Firma santrex ist auch recht interessant:

Zitat:
Santrex.net Website Information
Title:
SANTREX | Offshore provider | Offshore vps | Web hosting | IRC VPS | Offshore hosting | Unmetered dedicated | Offshore dedicated | Seedboxes.
Description:
Provide you with rock solid stability, top notch DDOS protection and cutting edge performance - shell provider, ircd provider, webhosting provider - all in one provider you can trust.
Keywords:
shared web hosting, virtual private server hosting, dedicated server hosting, web design, shell provider, shell providers, ircd hosting, ircd account and ircd accounts, xdcc hosting, torrent hosting, seedbox and seedboxes, web hosting, unmetered dedicated servers, ddos protected dedicated servers, master reseller accounts, irc vps, irc vds, vps hosting, vds hosting, shell account
« Zuletzt geändert: 12. März 2011 um 13:42 von scambuster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

scambuster
General Counsel

Standort: Beuningen
Antwort #2 - 09. März 2011 um 09:59

Scammerslist-Victoria girasemenko-girasemenko@rambler.ru Smiley

Mail kommt über Frankreich.

Zitat:
As you have mentioned my name is Victoria Gerasimenko and I'm from Ukraine. I live in the Zolotonosha town which is situated in Cherkassi region

Zitat:
Mon, 7 Mar 2011 20:52:01 +0300 (MSK)

Zeitzone Europäisches Rußland. Gesetzt von rambler.

Zitat:
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 17:47:53 +0200

Wirkliche Zeitzone ist aber Ukraine, Belarus, Baltische Staaten, Kaliningrad, Finnland, Ost-Europa.

Damit ist die  Smiley

Smiley

Smiley  Smiley

Andere Thema:

Victoria <vicky-ticky1986@rambler.ru> <snezhinka.n.g@gmail.com> Gleiche Mail.
« Zuletzt geändert: 09. März 2011 um 10:03 von scambuster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

abu1963
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #3 - 09. März 2011 um 11:05

Profil bei Antheaclub:
http://www.antheaclub.com/index.php?page=view_profile&id=26676

Zitat:
Victoria      Member Name: Victoria24 Member ID: 029593 
Asian, 24, Single - Never Married      Cherkasy, , Ukraine 

Personal Details
Race:      Asian
Marital Status:      Single - Never Married
Children:      0
Religion:      Christian / Orthodox
Drinking:      Socially
Smoking:      Never
Food:      Other
Education:      University
Languages:      English (Spoken and Written)
Russian (Spoken and Written)
Interests
and Zodiac Sign:      Music - Pop / R&B
Dancing
Eye Color:      Blue
Hair Color:      Black
Body Type:      55 kg = 121 lbs
Height:      170 cm = 5' 6.9"

General Information 
I'm quite nice and pretty girl.. with deep blue eyes, dark
hair and cheerful smile. I'm slim, well-shaped and
sportive. I like sport and cannot live without any physical
load. I think sport is very important for everyone and we
have to pay a big attention to it and to our health. I'm
rather communicative and brave girl and I feel free finding
myself surrounded new people or in some new place. I'm
quite emotionally stable and easy-going person and nothing
can make me mad or upset.. nothing except things associated
with my family members or close people. Cause it is the
only one issue which is the most touching and dear for me.

Appearance 
modern

Looking for 
He is nice good-looking and attractive man. He also like
sport and active life. He is ready to follow me
everywhere.. and to be my good company and support at any
of my occupations and passions. He is smart, intelligent
and sociable. He is responsible, reliable and quite
sharp-witted. He knows everything about people and
control himself in different life situations and positions.
He is real man and he knows what the women like and easy
can understand her and to find the point of agreement.
Age From:      32
Age To:      45

Relationship:
Romance
Marriage

Ich will unbedingt die Schlitzaugen sehen!!
Zwinkernd Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

abu1963
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #4 - 11. März 2011 um 19:53

Hi, my dear xxx!!!

Thanks for your nice introducing letter:)
I'm very pleased to get acquainted with you and to get to know you better:) Thanks for sending me your wonderful photo!Smiley You seem very sweet and attractive man on the photos.. very opened and cheerful:) And your daughters are very nice too!Zwinkernd
Tell me, please, what are you looking for in the Internet? Do you seek a partner for serious relations or just for some short and light flirtation?Zwinkernd
I would not like to hide anything from you and expect to get the same from you?
Are you divorced with your wife.. your daughters' mother? How long re you staying alone? When did you have some serious relations the last time?
Is your family important for you? What family values do you rate the most?
You see, the thing is that I'm very much addicted to my family and to my close people..all of them are the most kind and nice people for me and they personify an example of ideal family:) The main law which everyone of us follows is: "Treat each other if you want to be treated". And I think this rule make us very faithful and close-nit, loving and caring about each other..Of course I dream to have the same relations in my own future family and I'm trying to find the man who will be quite similar to my father, who treats his wife(my mom) with a big respect and love.. who will never betray or leave his beloved people and makes his efforts to build really close-nit and happy family. And I hope to find all these perfect qualities in my future second half:)
Would you like to have more children?Smiley
I dream to have two kids..boy and girl..and to grow them with all my love and warmth, my care and patience:) I want to become perfect mother for them and not only a mother.. I want to be a good friend for them firstly, who can listen to them and to give right advice at any situation. But father's hard word and support is also very important, because each well-created family must have both parents..and children must to be grown in mutual love and care.. Do you agree with me?

With my best wishes, Victoria.  

Spoiler für Quelltext:
Received: from [81.19.66.15] (helo=maile.rambler.ru)
     by mx32.xx.de with esmtp (xx.DE 4.110 #2)
     id 1Py5zp-0006Fk-00
     for xxxxxxxxxx.de; Fri, 11 Mar 2011 18:19:25 +0100
     by maile.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTP id EE5C61A25097
     for <xxxxxxxxx.de>; Fri, 11 Mar 2011 20:18:59 +0300 (MSK)
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 17:37:01 +0200
Message-ID: <15410042155.20110311173701@rambler.ru>
To: xxxxxxxxxx.de
Subject: hi
boundary="----------D464871DD3D460"
Return-Path: girasemenko@rambler.ru

« Zuletzt geändert: 12. März 2011 um 13:27 von scambuster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

abu1963
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #5 - 11. März 2011 um 19:54

Code
Alles auswählen
General IP Information
Hostname:	server93114.santrex.net
ISP:	Ovh Systems
Organization:	OVH SAS
Proxy:	None detected
Type:	Unknown
Assignment:	Static IP
Blacklist:
Geolocation Information
Latitude:	46
Longitude:	2 

Mail mit immer noch gleicher IP über Frankreich

zu Bild "girasemenko5_sunsat.jpeg"

Zitat:

Software                     Adobe Photoshop CS4 Windows
Datum/Zeit                   27.12.2010 14:20:59

keine EXIF-Daten in den anderen Bildern auszulesen
« Zuletzt geändert: 12. März 2011 um 13:32 von scambuster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

abu1963
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #6 - 23. März 2011 um 18:30

Hi, my dear friend xxx!!!
How are you today? How is your life going?Smiley
I'm sorry for my long non-answering. I had a plenty work in the hospital, so had not time to reach Internet cafe and to check my e-mail box:(
I'm happy for you and for your contract to write a book!Smiley So, how is it going?Smiley
Do you have some photos of you with your kind daughter? I would love to see hem:)
I hope you are doing well and your mood is perfect and unembittered by something:)
I believe you are safe and sound at this moment cause I would you prefer to look only in such way!Smiley
It's great that you are going to visit Russia this month.. it is very close to Ukraine:) But you must to understand that it is too early to plan our first meeting, cause we still are unknown people for each other:( But after some time of our communication maybe we should do this if we would feel that we both are ready!Smiley Do you agree with me, dear?Smiley
You know, I want to tell you many things about myself, but I'm afraid I cannot put everything in one letter, so I'll tell you about me and my life step by step;)
I think you would be curious to know about my daily life and some daily things which I do and I am occupied by:)
As I have already mentioned I'm a graduated doctor and now I'm studying   my first year at the internship to get my speciality in the area of ophthalmology:) I had ben dreaming to become a doctor since my early years when I had been trying to cure my best friends in childhood - my pets: hamster Boria and dog Kuzia:) My parents were always  surprised seeing my dog with dressed injured leg or hamster with a piece of adhesive plaster pasted on his abdomen because he had some kind of umbilical hernia:) So, to play in doctor was my favorite game among others.
And when I've become grown up and ending my school I've been thinking seriously about obtaining this profession and becoming a real doctor:) And I must say that was a right choice, because I'm fond of my job and I cannot imagine myself working occupied by something else:) I like to work with people and to help them with their illness..I like to feel myself needed and useful.. besides, you'll agree with me that medicine is very interesting area for learning and many questions and riddles about human organism and his nature are becoming clear and explained more or less;) And if you have a good and deep knowledges in medicine you can save your close people, to help them if something happened..and to prevent them and yourself from some bad outcomes and conditions:) So, I guess I've got a right direction moving through the life and realized myself at least in one of my life goals, have found my niche!Smiley And what about you? Can you say the same about yourself?Smiley
So, now the time comes to realize and to reach my one another destination.. it is to find my real love and  my second half, who can become a good life partner for me and reliable friend..who will be ready to spend the rest of his life with me and to die at the same day! Smiley
And what about your aim and sense of life? 
You know, I feel myself full of love and emotions..tenderness and endearment, which I need to share and to give somebody..to wake up in the morning next to him and feel myself the most happiest woman on the Earth.. Maybe it is you, who can be my only one and my chosen one?
What are you thinking and dreaming about looking at my photos and reading these lines?
I'm waiting for your reply impatiently and wishing you to have a great day..filled by positive emotions and feelings!
With my best regards, Victoria.  

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <girasemenko@rambler.ru>
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to xxx@gmx.net
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 19 Mar 2011 15:50:31 -0000
Received: from maild.rambler.ru (EHLO maild.rambler.ru) [81.19.66.33]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx112) with SMTP; 19 Mar 2011 16:50:31 +0100
     by maild.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTP id 81BFF8446E
     for <xxxxxxxxx@gmx.net>; Sat, 19 Mar 2011 18:49:06 +0300 (MSK)
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2011 16:36:52 +0200
Message-ID: <1914557982.20110319163652@rambler.ru>
To: xxxxxxxx@gmx.net
Subject: hi dear
boundary="----------7418A237B282DE8"
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam);
Detail=5D7Q89H36p4WX0t+AtsdW2ORvUlAfcdS74hg8uUzjVVd7TRnVmFf7OWGIxInK5ATpZaJN
CMdcU53B1zclKA0Xg1AmT+GOxacCfeEdm0mJ1EoeIij1p+wqO1GQC7dxei6dpks8EjZVuulhRusm