Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Juliet <julietmikel123@yahoo.com> <revbenardcletus@rocketmail.com> (Gelesen: 5574 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Juliet <julietmikel123@yahoo.com> <revbenardcletus@rocketmail.com>
06. März 2011 um 02:34

from www.24freedate.com

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
juliet: ask me letter. ...

juliet
   - 27 y/o Female
   - Senegal, dakar
   - English, English, English
   - student
   - Have no children
   - Last logged in: 2011-03-05 17:55:13
   - E-Mail or ID: 113034

Personal details
ProfileType      single
Sex      Female
Children      0
Want children      No
Date of birth      1984 - January - 6
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a      Female
Looking for an age range      18 -  18
Relationship      Activity Partner, Friendship, Marriage, Relationship, Romance, Casual, Travel Partner, Pen Pal

Description:
ask me letter.

Ideal match description:
ask me letter.

Zitat:

* juliet
    * 27 y/o Female
    * dakar, Senegal

hello dear,i like your profile,
my name is MISS JULIET, i am an easy going and nice looking lady,i want to know more about you and i want us to develope good relationship,i also have an important issue i want to share with you, please contact me via my email address
(julietmik el123@yahoo.com),
i will send my photos to you immediately i recieve your reply,i will be waiting for your positive reply,
thank you,

« Zuletzt geändert: 20. August 2011 um 17:56 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr10357 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Juliet <julietmikel123@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 06. März 2011 um 02:46

info from yahoo

Juliet Juliet
Een vrouw
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. März 2011 um 08:12 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #2 - 08. März 2011 um 19:16

Hello My love ,
I thank you for your massage,i read your massage and i am happy to be your friend and lover, please do not be surprise or get offended for receiving this message from me, It is just that i have been obliged to lay a mere trust on you due to my present situation, Let me first of all reveal my self to you, and i will require the best of your honesty after your knowing about me and whom i am, i will really like us to have a good relationship in-spite of anything (age,distance or colour) because i have the feelings that you are the right person for me despite the fact that we had never meet in person,

I decided to write this massage to you because of my present situation and after reading your profile i became interested in knowing you the more and also to trust you more,
My names are  (Miss Juliet Jean Louis Lubatu ) i am  23 years old girl,i'm single and never been married, i am  from Democratic Republic of the Congo in West Africa, i am the only daughter of (Late.Dr.Jean Louis Lubatu).The deputy minister of national security before his death, he was also the chairman managing director of (KABERU GROUP DIAMONDS COMPANY LTD) in Kinshasa the capital of my country,and He also exports diamonds, copper, coffee,cobalt, crude oil and many more, My father was killed along side with my beloved mother by some hoodlums,who parades themselves as political thugs they accused my father of coup attempt (which he never did).and he was murdered to death in cold blood.

My relatives ran away during the crises and they are no where to be found and i lost contact with them, during the crises our houses were set to fire and was completely burnt down, i luckily discovered  my late father's File which contains some important documents of his access, So i decided to run to the refugee camp with the help of (UNITED NATION'S ARMY)  where i am presently seeking asylum under the Private charity organization for the Refugees here in Dakar the Republic of Senegal, right now i am in Senegal republic.

i found out in one of the files that my father had bank account in United Kingdom which He deposited the sum of ($6.3 USD) (Six Million and Three Hundred Thousand Dollars)  with my name  as the next of kin and  as the personal will of my late father also stated.
I had contacted the bank and they ask me to look for a foreign  partner who will stand as  my trustee to assist me in  receiving  the money in his account  because of my refugee status which has denied me of making the transaction by my self, and the law of this country does not allow refugees to make any international transactions, so all i need from you is to help me by standing on my behalf to receive this money into your account so that you can send some money to me to get my travelling documents and join you in your country, The transaction is very easy and %100 risk-free if only we follow the right steps.

However, I shall forward to you all  the necessary documents and contacts information of the bank in confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund,  want you to call me now through this telephone number,
(+221772376654)
please this telephone number belongs to  (Rev. Father Benard Cletus), who is in charge of the refugee camp, and also he is one of the controller here in the  camp, His Email address is
(revbenardcletus@rocketmail.com)
and i do use his office computer to write you this massage and i only enter his office when he is less busy in his office.

please call me with his telephone number and if you call, please tell the Reverend Father that you want to speak with  (Miss Juliet) and  he will send for me from the female hostels to come and answer your call. please note , i can only speak english language, but if you write massages to me in any language i will use translator to read and reply your massages).

please i want you to call or send me your information such as your.
Names ______________
Address ____________
Telephone ___________
Country _____________
Age ________________

your information will be useful to me and also to the bank, as soon as i recieved your information, i will introduce you to the bank as my partner/trustee, As you will also help me in an investment, and i will like to complete my academic studies all under your care, as i was in my 1st year in the university before the crisis started which kept me homeless,fatherless and motherless . After the transaction you will arrange for my trip of joining you over there for us invest the fund and stay together, or if you don't intend me staying with you or your family, then it will be my pleasure to compensate you with 15% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital for real estate .

This is the reason why  decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes and make sure that you keep everything secret within you, since i will not like to lose the deposited money for governments or none governmental bodies and do not involve a third party in this issue. As soon as i received your positive response showing your interest then  i will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, i shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this relationship and transaction sincerely .

Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please i beg you not to disclose it till i come over once the fund has been transferred into your account.
Yours Sincerely,
Miss. Juliet.

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxxxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.229.233.213 with SMTP id jz21cs66574qcb;
        Tue, 8 Mar 2011 09:48:26 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.42.213.135 with SMTP id gw7mr6947182icb.126.1299606505457;
        Tue, 08 Mar 2011 09:48:25 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <julietmikel123@yahoo.com>
Received: from web120913.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (web120913.mail.ne1.yahoo.com [98.138.88.168])
        by mx.google.com with SMTP id m10si2466098icc.112.2011.03.08.09.48.24;
        Tue, 08 Mar 2011 09:48:25 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of julietmikel123@yahoo.com designates 98.138.88.168 as permitted sender) client-ip=98.138.88.168;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of julietmikel123@yahoo.com designates 98.138.88.168 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=julietmikel123@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (test mode) header.i=@yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 31516 invoked by uid 60001); 8 Mar 2011 17:48:24 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1299606503; bh=QiAODpPA8A2APx/TiMdAQRK1qZBzAHKm2CaHCCY3Pe8=; tent-Type; cK9SiBtA9B8n8=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  tent-Type;
  H2AuBPtJ9HkZ0=;
Message-ID: <820475.31313.qm@web120913.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: jF6PETkVM1kGec.btJOHs_cT9HlnHi1IggyByFzbz3YwLIE
kdLtbtCAcfMS0mCsjU70iFRJ8jzuqyfiAcmn4tunT2J.DOnZ2otAwQTy8uuC
g_aNiyRjdXNVzclC49pJrGkITS6d2NHn71seAbb4Ez7MCuPHMLaZArTUn1XS
ve71sIbfCYc7wuT1HxFGN4kCvk.Pl0XIaPuGJT9oRPyFCpAQB36esyR6SzB6
yRqxnOddZlwGJPJzeFXV1dOPshnDD0gi2D3uZ95BJH3oDcKpYeQjQ.zp9rHB
qgUS46i8YduNq7lY6FSq3KUgDEf2nMiqtdNslYdRU9qa4YsIyBv2YCOILfQ0
j0jP7W5_74LeepDUTXsJgtgKgpWGe4lWwY.ozS7VKnxRqClGwy_BvXPUzpGU
7E7gTAmPqGMaM2wq1q0rFMl_xJwf8Q4aFoep2.GfoUoVo63lFqWzSvjlX3lf
ZbAKkAA8A1FGtjAN2j1g1qkBov3Mhv9BEKUGjNOFVge1mvIygNchAMnOXtjN
DiiHRlhGwgpDMUra8rDgXogo5UxXyvudvGWmvTi6WUWcFhGdf2StwpmoGUI1
wwSAMmuR7hDogL7rZzybTJJQ9A4PZr6JWugY7ntV4GQcPJ7eOBxCpD7Dr4Gy
_.4ZGuXxvphCWHg6goTgo8g--
Received: from [41.208.136.132] by web120913.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 08 Mar 2011 09:48:23 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.4.20 YahooMailWebService/0.8.109.292656
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 09:48:23 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Hello dear Juliet
To: xxx@gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-1346661391-1299606503=:31313"

--0-1346661391-1299606503=:31313
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-312641598-1299606503=:31313"

--0-312641598-1299606503=:31313
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

« Zuletzt geändert: 09. März 2011 um 21:22 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #3 - 08. März 2011 um 19:17

email over Senegal

Code
Alles auswählen
41.208.136.132 - Geo Information
IP Address 	41.208.136.132
Host 	41.208.136.132
Location 	SN SN, Senegal
City 	-, - -
Organization 	Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senega
ISP 	Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senega
AS Number 	AS8346 Autonomous System
Latitude 	14°00'00" North
Longitude 	14°00'00" West
Distance 	4781.88 km (2971.32 miles) 

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

vierauge
Forum Administrator

Ich tu nix. Ich will nur
spielen.

Standort: Toronto
Antwort #4 - 09. März 2011 um 01:48

The letter, the e-mail adress and the pics are listed already by Romancescam.

Additionally this letter is listed here:

Grace <gracejean_ob@yahoo.com> <reverendfatherjoseph@yahoo.com>
« Zuletzt geändert: 09. März 2011 um 02:00 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Re: Juliet <julietmikel123@yahoo.com> <revbenardcletus@rocketmail.com>
Antwort #5 - 09. Juli 2011 um 15:22

Als Broadcast eine neue Variante des Textes hereinbekommen:

Hello My love,
I thank you for your massage, i read your massage and i am happy to be your friend and lover, please do not be surprise or get offended for receiving this message from me, It's just that i have been obliged to lay a mere trust on you due to my present situation. Let me first of all reveal my self to you, and i will require the best of your honesty, after introducing myself to you and i will really want us to have a good relationship in-spite of anything (age, distance or color) because i have the feelings that you are the right person for me despite the fact that we had never meet in person.

I decided to write this massage to you because of my present situation and after reading your profile i became interested in knowing you the more and also to trust you.
My names are Miss Juliet Jean Louis Lubatu i am  23 years old girl, I'm single and never been married, from a good christian home, i am  from the Republic of Congo, Central of Africa, I am the only daughter of (Late.Dr. Jean Louis Lubatu). The deputy minister of national security. Before his death, he was also the chairman managing director of (KABERU GROUP DIAMONDS COMPANY LTD) in Kinshasa the capital of my country, and He also exports diamonds, copper, coffee, cobalt, crude oil and many more, My father was killed along side with my beloved mother by some hoodlums, who parade themselves as political thugs, they accused my father of coup attempt (which he never did). and he was murdered to death in cold blood.
My relatives ran away during the crises and they are no where to be found and i lost contact with them and during the crises our houses were set on fire and was completely burnt down, but i luckily discovered my late father's File which contains some important documents of his access. With the help of the United Nation's Army i was able to escape to the Refugee camp here in Dakar the Republic of Senegal  where i am presently seeking asylum under the Private charity organization for, right now i am in Senegal republic.
I found out in one of the files that my father had bank account in United Kingdom which He deposited the sum of ($6.300.000) (Six Million, Three Hundred Thousand U.s Dollars) with my name as his next of kin and as the personal will of my late father also stated.
I have contacted the bank and they asked me to look for a foreign partner who will stand as my trustee to assist me in receiving the money in his account  because of my refugee status which has denied me of making the transaction by my self, and the law of this country does not allow refugees to make any international transactions, so all i need from you is to help me by standing on my behalf to receive this money into your account and the bank deposited the money into your account you will send me some money to get my traveling documents and join you in your country.
The transaction is very easy and %100 risk-free.

However, I shall forward to you all  the necessary documents and contacts information of the bank in confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund, and i want you to call me now through this telephone number,
(+221-772376654)
please this telephone number belongs to (Rev. Father Bernard Cletus) who is in charge of the camp, and also he is one of the controller here in the camp. His Email address is (revbenardcletus@rocketmail.com)

And i just use his office computer to write you this massage and i only enter his office when he is less busy.

please call me with his telephone number and when you call, please tell the Reverend Father that you want to speak with me (Miss Juliet) and he will send for me from the female hostels to come and answer your call. please note, i can only speak English language, but if you write massages to me in any language i will use translator to read and reply your massages).
please i want you to call or send me your information such as your.
Names _________
Address _______
Telephone _____
Country _______
Age ___________
your information will be useful to me and also to the bank, as soon as i received your information, i will introduce you to the bank as my trustee/partner.
You will also help me in an investment, and i will like to complete my education all under your care, as i was in my 2nd year in the university before the crisis started which kept me homeless, fatherless and motherless. After the transaction you will arrange for my trip to join you over there in your country for us to invest the fund and stay together, or if you don't intend me staying with you or your family, then it will be my pleasure to compensate you with 15% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be for my investment capital for real estate.

My dear, this is the reason why i decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes and make sure that you keep everything secret within you, because i will not like to lose the deposited money to governments or none governmental bodies and do not involve a third party in this issue. As soon as i received your positive response showing your interest, then i will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, i shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this relationship and transaction sincerely.

Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please i beg you not to disclose it to anyone until i come over to your country when the fund has been transferred into your account.
Yours Sincerely,
Miss. Juliet.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #6 - 19. September 2011 um 13:46

Olá meu querido no coração,
como você está?, eu espero que você esteja indo muito bem. Fico feliz em informá-lo sobre o meu sucesso na obtenção dos fundos transferidos para uma conta na Suíça com a cooperação de um novo parceiro do Paraguai, que é um empresário internacional.
Atualmente estou no Paraguai agora para uma projectos de investimento com a minha própria parte da soma total. Enquanto isso, eu não esqueci seu esforços passados ​​e as tentativas que você fez para me ajudar na transferência de fundos, apesar de que não nós.
  Então contactar o meu pai reverendo, que cuidou de mim quando eu estava no campo de refugiados no Senegal, suas informações de contato são:

Seus nomes são: (Reverendo Padre Benard Cletus).
Seu endereço de e-mail é: (revbenardcletus@rocketmail.com)
Seu número de telefone: (+221766930475)

Peça-lhe para enviar-lhe a soma total de US $ 200.000,00 (duzentos mil dólares dos EUA) que guardei para a sua reparação de todos os esforços passados ​​e tentar que você fez em me ajudar quando eu estava no campo de refugiados no Senegal. i apreciados todos os seus esforços que você prestados a mim, por favor, aceite esse token pouco e eu estou dando a você a partir do departamento de meu coração, muito obrigado. Tão à vontade e entrar em contato com o Reverendo Padre, eu tinha o instruiu sobre como enviar o cheque para você,
Por favor, me avise imediatamente recebê-lo para que possamos compartilhar a alegria juntos após todos os sofrimentos.
Neste momento, estou muito ocupado aqui, porque dos projectos de investimento, o que eu e meu novo parceiro está tendo na mão, então eu poderia não ter tempo para trocar mails com você.
Finalmente, lembre-se que eu tinha enviado todas as instruções para o Pai Rev. sobre como você pode receber esse dinheiro, por isso, não hesite em entrar em contato com ele imediatamente e ele vai mandar o dinheiro para você sem nenhum atraso.
Atenciosamente,
de seu amigo.
Sra. Julieta.

Hello my dearest in Heart,
how are you?, i hope you are doing great. i'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred to a Swiss Account with the co-operation of a new partner from Paraguay who is an international businessman.
Presently i'm in Paraguay now for an investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile,i did not forget your past efforts and attempts which you made to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us .
Now contact my Reverend father, who took care of me when i was in the refugee camp in Senegal,his contact information  are:

His Names are : (Reverend Father Benard Cletus).
His Email address is : ( revbenardcletus@rocketmail.com )
His Telephone number : ( 221766930475)

Ask him to send you the total sum of $200,000.00 (two Hundred Thousand US Dollars) which i kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempt you made in assisting me when i was in the refugee camp in SENEGAL. i appreciated all your efforts which you rendered to me, please accept that little token and i am giving it to you from the dept of my heart, thank you very much. So feel free and get in touch with the Reverend Father, I had instructed him on how to send the cheque to you,
Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy together  after all the sufferings.
At this moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects, which me and my new partner are having at hand, so i might not have time to exchange mails with you.
Finally, remember that i had forwarded all the instructions to the Rev. Father on how you can receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with him immediately and he will send the money to you without any delay.
Best Regards,
from your friend.
Mrs Juliet.

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.216.29.148 with SMTP id i20cs101726wea;
        Mon, 19 Sep 2011 04:33:02 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.42.212.70 with SMTP id gr6mr20692icb.21.1316431981800;
        Mon, 19 Sep 2011 04:33:01 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <julietmikel123@yahoo.com>
Received: from nm33-vm5.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (nm33-vm5.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com. [98.138.229.69])
        by mx.google.com with SMTP id r8si3579258icq.3.2011.09.19.04.33.01;
        Mon, 19 Sep 2011 04:33:01 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of julietmikel123@yahoo.com designates 98.138.229.69 as permitted sender) client-ip=98.138.229.69;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of julietmikel123@yahoo.com designates 98.138.229.69 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=julietmikel123@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (test mode) header.i=@yahoo.com
Received: from [98.138.90.50] by nm33.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 19 Sep 2011 11:33:01 -0000
Received: from [98.138.89.197] by tm3.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 19 Sep 2011 11:33:01 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1055.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 19 Sep 2011 11:33:00 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 997390.5597.bm@omp1055.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 55525 invoked by uid 60001); 19 Sep 2011 11:33:00 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1316431980; bh=aRnSdln2vOgvovjgt1H7FT9CTj0jxuGR8gvoxepyvqE=; tent-Type; S6Z0p3Ln8YUYA=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  tent-Type;
  OIIZpCr/6/6Ls=;
X-YMail-OSG: b3b7d.MVM1nVWx7BVvtxtuymy00hV9N.iEK4cc7WLuMj5W8
XEtyINWf0ipjrrkYg6R_ERDh7MMh1vS7TyBoSLvPeipyFoDNmStAEoSV5CNN
bUYJ.SnmtEHkCxQCtBraCbcBgqOUTgPRE00NzpY9f.3XA3PX3WSKk0xyzbmB
EvtyhBCTkwXE.XYOBua.XJ15Tv_as9jmZj6Y4i4Hc.GBREjxVMRi.ttYTr6k
vvYcGCWFTFP_RcomoGEj5xRh1WzuL54ch0SJ.Z4M_VE2dJaGjyJsY7CMVqO7
pQS3zVVq4lQ19q6Ot.V1yWtyA6R7v_U0v0DFOAEleUm_rLdZ52lCWluptfCD
lbL3BzhYpOUlePiAeQeJchTa5qMK9nWgR5Xw2RTgrVjDtxBZToL9fXCTL6xe
Zeoq1o5xic.TpiyU.JhejEUeck0w2SWZVhsLX9YcvdBRxYzSqGyxcNRumVOD
Us0Xn5ErBnu6VBHkdxzLJQRMpSSByVj1lW.PY1XBMVKQJup8C40kj.di5JWZ
323d8vnMcyCGL_TR4JaBZibhF1DFYo3w5G2sNk1NusHunTd4OpJjNxnS2Afm
2ZZVYccP9_G1Hqol0x2KL7ZLzli7AaUmPH16RSspA1yre.oYgXQADKup_xoc
H3.9zL71GVQ--
Received: from [41.83.23.234] by web120917.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 19 Sep 2011 04:33:00 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/14.0.5 YahooMailWebService/0.8.114.317681
Message-ID: <1316431980.54686.YahooMailClassic@web120917.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 04:33:00 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: =?utf-8?B?RmljbyBmZWxpeiBlbSBpbmZvcm3DoS1sbyBzb2JyZSBvIG1ldSBzdWNlc3Nv?=
To: julietmikel123@yahoo.com
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="75883575-961343264-1316431980=:54686"

--75883575-961343264-1316431980=:54686
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #7 - 19. September 2011 um 13:47

email over Senegal

Code
Alles auswählen
41.83.23.234 - Geo Information
IP Address 	41.83.23.234
Host 	41.83.23.234
Location 	SN SN, Senegal
City 	-, - -
Organization 	SONATEL
ISP 	SONATEL
AS Number 	AS8346 Autonomous System 

Zitat:
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 04:33:00 -0700 (PDT)

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema