Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Anna <annakouanah@hotmail.com> (Gelesen: 2814 mal)

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Anna <annakouanah@hotmail.com>
01. März 2011 um 16:07

Eingeliefert über http://www.wedatefree.com/

Greetin gs, it is my pleasure to contact you after going through your profile. I was convinced and decided to select you among others for my assistance with the believe that you will never I have some reasonable amount worth $6,500,000USD which I inherited from my late father who was killed recently in poltical crisis in my country Ivory Coast. I am ready to relocate out of this country and come over there to your area so that I will secure a business opportunity.I wish to invest inany lucrative and profitiable areas.

I need to relocate and invest the money in your country base because of the political instablity here, besides we do not have fair investment opportunities because of frequent political crisis.

Please your urgent response is needed so that I will give you full details on my plans for relocating to your country for these establishment.Pleas e in case if you are not in a good position to work with me on this aspect.please contact me on my private email(annakouanah@h otmail.com)

I am eagerly waiting for your urgent response.

Faithf ully Yours,
Ms.Anna Kouanah

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Juni 2011 um 00:18 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr10930 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Anna <annakouanah@hotmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 01. März 2011 um 16:09

Comment: http://forums.gunbroker.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=502430

Zitat:

Posted - 02/16/2011 :  12:07:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just received this via e-mail (I'm sure it has happened to others). I can't believe anyone would fall for it!

Hello hitechman
You received the following message from: anna11 (annakouanah@hotmail.com)
At: http://forums.gunbroker.com/
Email : annakouanah@hotmail.com

Greetings, it is my pleasure to contact you after going through your profile. I was convinced and decided to select you among others for my assistance with the believe that you will never disappoint me in any way.However,it is not mandatory nor will I in any manner compel you to honour this proposal,against your will, but first let me introduce myself to you.
My name is Ms.Anna Kouanah from West Africa.I am the only child of my late parents and that has made me to run away from our family house because my uncles and my step Mother are after my life as they want to have full access to my inheritance.
My entire dream is to find somebody overseas whom I can trust with my future life and inheritance and also who will be able to assist for my relocation abroad and also assist me in my investment plans abroad.I am seriously searching for a very reliable person, who will assist me in my investment plans over there in your base.
I have some reasonable amount worth $6,500,000USD which I inherited from my late father who was a traditional ruler and an international business man before his death, now I am ready and wanted to relocate out of this country and come over there to your area so that I will secure a business opportunity.I wish to invest in Hospital Equipment, Transportation, Agricultural Project and Real Estate.
I need to invest the money in your base because of my situation here, besides we do not have fair investment opportunities here in our country because of frequent political crisis.Please your assistance is highly needed to enable me achieve my educational career in your country.
Your urgent response is needed so that I will give you full details on my plans for relocating to your country for these establishment.Please in case if you are not in a good position to work with me on this aspect.I will appreciate you inform me immediately so that I will start making an urgent alternative arrangement with another person without much delay waiting for your response.
Remain Blessed.
Faithfully Yours,
Ms.Anna Kouanah
Email : annakouanah@hotmail.com

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Wesermann
Forum Administrator

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Russia
Antwort #2 - 01. März 2011 um 16:09

Bei Google auch noch zu finden unter

http://forums.gunbroker.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=502430

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #3 - 01. März 2011 um 16:16

Profil: http://www.wedatefree.com/profile.php?ID=85088

Zitat:

24 y/o female from cocody, Cote Divoire
studnet
ID: 85088   Last logged in: 2011-03-01 07:33:49 

Personal details
Sex      female
Children      0
Want children      No
Date of birth      1986 - March - 14
Height      4'7" (140cm) or below
Body type      Average
Ethnicity      African
Religion      Christian
Marital status      Single
Education      College student
Income      $10,000/year and less
Smoker      No
Drinker      No
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a      female
Looking for an age range      18 -  75
Looking for a height      4'7" (140cm) or below
Looking for a body type      Average
Relationship      Activity Partner, Relationship

Description:
i need hlep

Ideal match description: 

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #4 - 03. März 2011 um 02:58

Dear Friend,

Greetings, to you my friend, Thank for your response with concern to my present situation regarding your acceptance to assist me,to achieve the visions and expectation I have on the proposal I sent to you with the intention of relocating to your country and continuation of my educational career and investing my inherited treasure in your care.

I so much appreciate your kind response with acceptance to assist in actualizing the objectives  in this co-operation. I want you to note that I am really trusting and counting on you on this matter with full hope and confidence that you will not let down this confidence I have already reposed on you for the mutual benefits of both parties and your family in general.For the fact that we are not yet familiar with each other or written before.

I am just confiding this project on you due to the circumstance surrounding my family life after, I lost my father whom was very dear to me, for this fact I have reposed this hope and faith on you with open mind that you will be capable to receive this funds over there and invest it properly with your care as I have the intention of furthering my academical career by admitting  into medical school over there once I come over, to your place with your guardian and suspervision.

Dear friend, what I mean is that I am simply soliciting for your assistance in relocating to your country due to the political instability in my country presently, I am in really in need of relocating from this country to  political stability country where I can start a new life, since I have inherited this  total  sum of ($6,500,000USD)  to start a new life.

I need an assistance of trust worthy person who will not let me down of any kind just to assist me in investing it in a profitable investment for the benefits of both parties, in the areas like, hotel resort management, real estate housing project, manufacturing, stock market Etc in what ever avenue you deem right is profitable, since I have not yet be into business before. I am willing to offer you at least 15% from the total sum  as a compensation for assisting me to recover this fund to your custody for the investment,while 3% will be set aside for any expenses that may incur during the investment program.

I have attached my photograph for you to see the person you are dealing with on this aspect.Thank you very much once again for indicating your interest to co-operate with me positively.Please confirm your interest by sending to me your full data  such as your identity card and home address locate you easily on my arrival including your telephone numbers.

I am certain that the areas in which I need your assistance is not going to be a big responsibilities for your person, so please I am expecting the indication of your full interest to aid me make sure that this funds is recovered from a bank here where it is lodged in Social Security trust fixed account with a prime bank known as BICICI bank in Cote d’ Ivoire (Ivory Coast in West Africa) and it is legitimately inherited by me as the next to kin inheritor.

Presently I have been  at the bank to  confirm deposit which is lodeged in suspense fixed deposit t subjected for onwards foreign transfer and the bank has also reconfirm the validity of this deposit to me with statement of the account status of the total sum in their custody  in suspense fixed for onwards foreing transfer.

I want you to be rest assured that there is nothing to fear about this transaction because no illegality or any strange protocols of any kind to be attached on this transaction as it is legitimately acquired money  by my late father whom died for no just cause with an instigation of one of my wicked uncle whom I later found out that his hands  were on the death of my father, since I left our family house.Am presently residing in a church guest house pending when the fund is retrieved and transferred with your assistance.

Please I want you to let me know your full mind in assisting to achieve these  objectives, as I am very sure that it will surely be for the mutual benefits of both parties with out much stress. Do kindly indicate your full interest to handle this transaction with out any sentiments by sending your home address or office address and your nationality identification card for easily  identification to locate you easily on my arrival over there in your country.

Once I receive your full data I will submit it to the bank and finalise the transfer arangement with the BICICI bank where the funds is carefully  deposited by my late father for my welfare as social security in suspense fixed account for onwards foreign transfer.

Thanks for your understanding and future co-operations.

Rest I hear from you positively.
Sincerely
Miss.Anna Kouanah
Treichville Abidjan Ivory Coast (Cote d'Ivoire )
West Africa

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxxxxxx
Received: by 10.213.35.20 with SMTP id n20cs128797ebd;
        Tue, 1 Mar 2011 08:47:24 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.224.176.67 with SMTP id bd3mr6179917qab.110.1298998043456;
        Tue, 01 Mar 2011 08:47:23 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <annakouanah@hotmail.com>
Received: from snt0-omc3-s52.snt0.hotmail.com (snt0-omc3-s52.snt0.hotmail.com [65.54.51.89])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTP id n21si6538304vcn.171.2011.03.01.08.47.20;
        Tue, 01 Mar 2011 08:47:23 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of annakouanah@hotmail.com designates 65.54.51.89 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.54.51.89;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of annakouanah@hotmail.com designates 65.54.51.89 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=annakouanah@hotmail.com
Received: from SNT142-W62 ([65.55.90.135]) by snt0-omc3-s52.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
         Tue, 1 Mar 2011 08:47:20 -0800
Message-ID: <SNT142-w620328102B1A8614A81E54B8C10@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: annakouanah@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
        boundary="_470270c4-fcb0-433d-be9e-ea942425bec0_"
X-Originating-IP: [41.189.48.64]
To: xxxxxxx
Subject: See more details and my photo
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 17:47:20 +0100
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <AANLkTin56DYnj1KRcQ=GpN+NfS9Edzi+mG8Xf4J4fubZ@mail.gmail.com>
References: <AANLkTin56DYnj1KRcQ=GpN+NfS9Edzi+mG8Xf4J4fubZ@mail.gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 01 Mar 2011 16:47:20.0084 (UTC) FILETIME=[54ACED40:01CBD830]

--_470270c4-fcb0-433d-be9e-ea942425bec0_
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
        boundary="_a8a63205-7f8d-4daa-886d-36ebf6f64c4b_"

--_a8a63205-7f8d-4daa-886d-36ebf6f64c4b_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Juni 2011 um 00:18 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #5 - 03. März 2011 um 03:00

Mail over CI [Cote D'Ivoire]

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Information - 41.189.48.64
IP address:                     41.189.48.64
Reverse DNS:                    [No reverse DNS entry per ns1.afrinic.net.]
Reverse DNS authenticity:       [Unknown]
ASN:                            29571
ASN Name:                       CITelecom-AS (Ci Telecom Autonomous system number)
IP range connectivity:          3
Registrar (per ASN):            RIPE
Country (per IP registrar):     CI [Cote D'Ivoire]
Country Currency:               Unknown
Country IP Range:               41.189.32.0 to 41.189.63.255
Country fraud profile:          Normal
City (per outside source):      Yamoussoukro, Yamoussoukro
Country (per outside source):   CI [Cote D'Ivoire]
Private (internal) IP?          No
IP address registrar:           whois.afrinic.net
Known Proxy?                    No
Link for WHOIS:                 41.189.48.64 

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #7 - 07. Juni 2011 um 16:04

now on www.waydate.com

Zitat:
Dating with anna00: i need some one to help me out ...

anna00
   - 23 y/o female
   - from Ayves Estates, Florida, USA
   - English, English, English
   - seeking a Man from 18 to 28 y/o

Last logged in: 2011-06-07 07:57:55

anna00 are looking for

I look for a      Man
Looking for an age range      18-28
Looking for a height      5'4" - 5'7" (161-170cm)
Looking for a body type      Ample
Relationship      Activity Partner, Relationship, Travel Partner

Personal details of anna00

Name      anna
Sex      female
Children      0
Want children      No
Date of birth      1988 January 02
Height      4'7" (140cm) or below
Body type      Average
Ethnicity      African American
Religion      Baptist
Education      High School graduate
Occupation      Architecture
Smoker      No
Drinker      No

about anna00

Description:
i need some one to help me out

Ideal match description:
i need to see some people online

Zitat:

anna00
    23 y/o female
    Ayves Estates, USA

Dear Beloved One,

Greetings, it is my pleasure to contact you after going through your profile. I was convinced and decided to select you among others for my assistance with the believe that you will never disappoint me in any .

but first let me introduce myself to you.
My name is Ms.Anna Kouanah from West Africa.I am the only child of my late parents and that has made me to run away from our family house because my uncles and my step Mother are after my life as they want to have full access to my inheritance.

My entire dream is to find somebody overseas whom I can trust with my future life and inheritance and also who will be able to assist for my relocation

I have some reasonable amount worth $6,500,000USD which I inherited from my late father who was a traditional ruler and an international business man before his death, now I am ready and wanted to relocate out of this country and come over there to your area so that I will secure a business opportunity.I wish to invest in Hospital Equipment, Transportation, Agricultural Project and Real Estate.

I need to invest the money in your base because of my situation here, besides we do not have fair investment opportunities here in our country because of frequent political crisis.Please your assistance is highly needed to enable me achieve my educational career in your country.

Your urgent response is needed so that I will give you full details on my plans for relocating to your country for these establishment.Please in case if you are not in a good position to work with me on this aspect.I will appreciate you inform me immediately so that I will start making an urgent alternative arrangement with another person without much delay waiting for your response.private email:annakouanah@hotmail.com
Remain Blessed.
Faithfully Yours,
Ms.Anna Kouanah

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #8 - 08. Juni 2011 um 22:00

Dear xxx,

anna00 ( 31107 ) is scammer send you spam message.

We have deleted anna00 ( 31107 ) with all messages from WayDate site.

If you find other scam profiles, please click on "Scam Report" button.
We delete them fast and deny access by IP address.

Thank you for using WayDate!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #9 - 24. Juni 2011 um 17:15

also on www.freedateworld.com

Zitat:
anname4u: Am easy going person caring and always ready...

anname4u
   - 74 y/o female
   - abidjan, Cote Divoire
   - English, English, English
   - student
   - Have no children
   - Last logged in: 2011-06-24 08:09:24
   - E-Mail or ID: 23356

Personal details
ProfileType      
Sex      female
Children      0
Want children      Yes
Date of birth      1936 - December - 30
Height      5'0" - 5'3" (151-160cm)
Body type      Average
Ethnicity      African American
Religion      Christian
Education      High School graduate
Smoker      No
Drinker      Often
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a      female
Looking for an age range      27 -  75
Looking for a height      5'0" - 5'3" (151-160cm)
Looking for a body type      Average
Relationship      Relationship

Description:
Am easy going person caring and always ready to relate with hearty at all time loving any race no matter the race or religion.

Ideal match description:
am easy going person caring and always ready to relate with hearty at all time loving any race no matter the race or religion

Zitat:
From: anname4u       Date: 2011-06-24 08:46:46       Reply

anname4u
    74 y/o female
    abidjan, Cote Divoire

Dearest One,

Greetings, Hope all is well with you, this message might come to you as a surprise because we never meet or communicate with each other before, please let this message never come to you as a surprise since I am contacting you for goods and in good faith. My name is Miss,Anna Kouanah from Ivory Coast West Africa; I was searching for a very reliable Person, who will assist me in my investment plans over there,

I am very pleased to come across your contact details and I will use this opportunity to request for your assistance in my investment plans in your area, I have some reasonable amount which I inherited from my late father who was a traditional ruler and an international business man before his death, now I am ready and wanted to relocate out of this country and come over there to your area so that I will secure a business opportunity.

I wish to invest in Agricultural Project and Real Estate in your base because we do not have fair investment opportunities here in our country because of frequent political crisis. plz your assistance is needed to enable me achieve my goals.
Your urgent response is needed so that I will give you full details.
This is my private e-mail annakouanah@hotmail .com

Faithfully
Ms Anna Kouanah
« Zuletzt geändert: 25. Juni 2011 um 02:32 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema