Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Declan Tyler <declantyler45@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 6432 mal)

killerbiene
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Bremen
Declan Tyler <declantyler45@yahoo.com>
24. Februar 2011 um 00:40

Ach ist das schön. 
Weihnachten naht und die Männer fliegen mir zu .. nun auch bei Facebook.

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Declan Tyler
Geburtstag: 22. Februar 1960
Kinder: only one child, 9 Jahre
Beziehungsstatus: Verwitwet
Interessiert an: Frauen
Auf der Suche nach: Freundschaft
Derzeitiger Wohnort: London, United Kingdom
Heimatstadt: Westminster, Westminster, United Kingdom
Politische Einstellung: Not into politics
Religiöse Ansichten: Christian - Assemblies of God
Tel +447045782419
+2348051894275
+2348032334672
email declantyler45@yahoo.com

IP 41.220.69.4
IP 41.206.12.1
IP 41.206.12.13

Hi,
How are you?i hope all is well with you,my name is Declan and am from the United Kingdom am single man with one child,i see your profile here,and i like what i see that's why am wrting you and i will be willing to know you more better if you let me.
I know am the fist man that is writing you and am not that really good in writing a lovely letter that will make you smile when you finish reading it, am a very romantic man in person and am not that romantice in writing,i think i do better in person than in writing if you get to know me well,you will see that.
But often time we do look at the distance between us and easily get discourage
But honestly speaking, Distance is nothing but a measuring tools to measure how much we care and what will are willing to do
for one another and how far we can go for some one we truly love.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Best wishes,
Declan 

XXX hi,
How are you doing today?Thanks for writing me.
I must tell you that you are a very beautiful woman.
I know that your English is not so good,but i will understand you or you can teach me your language so we can talk very well.
More about myself. i am 50 years old man, am a widower.
i am a business man who buy and sell diamonds and gold internationally.
I have a daughter who is 9 years old,her name is Jane and she's my only child.
I live in England,but i was raise in another country.am new to this internet datting wish makes me feel very uncomefortable when i think about it some times,but i would let that discourage me from getting to know you better or let the Distance between us get in the way,because am a very patient man and i can always come and meet you in your country once we get to know more about each other and willing to meet.
I know is not easy finding a good woman this days,most of the women this days don't care about what they do to a man or about his feelings and so do men all they care about is their self and what they get,is like the world is going crazy when i think about it some times,but i know in the mist of this crazy people there are still good men and women,men and women that still have their self respect.
Am a very simple man and i don't take life too hard and when you get to know me better you will notice that for your self,and am looking for a woman that that is ready to have a relationship and i hope you are that woman?i guess time will tell about that.because am not getting any younger and with all the money in the world wont make's any man feel comfortable without the right woman by his side.
I have made some mistakes in my life I am not a perfect man nor am I looking for a perfect woman.
I hope to hear from you soon.
Yours
Declan. 

XXX hi,
How are you doing today?thanks for the lovely email you sent me and very happy about it.
XXX i will be very happy to have you in my life and in my daughters like,we can get marry when we get to know more about each other and spend the rest of our life together as one.
Helga i will like to know you more better,do you speak English,or only Germany?i will like to know all that.
do you have a chatting messenger?if you do i will like to chat with you online and get to know you more better,i will like you to send me your chatting email so that i can add you to my chatting messenger here.
I hope i hear from you very soon.
Yours,
Declan
Honey hi,
How are you doing this morning?am sorry about yesterday,my internet connection was very bad over here,but i hope we can chat today when you are online,my mobile number here is +447045782419 you can call me when you are online so that i can come online and chat with you,
I miss you.
Yours,
Declan.

Da die Chats ja immer ähnlich verlaufen, mit viel Liebe und so, werde ich hier erstmal keine Chats reinstellen. Erst wenn es interessant wird...

Honey hi,
How are you doing this morning?am sorry about yesterday,my internet connection was very bad over here,but i hope we can chat today when you are online,my mobile number here is +447045782419 you can call me when you are online so that i can come online and chat with you,
I miss you.
Yours,
Declan.

XXX hi,
Merry Christmas to you and your family.
What a wonderful day for me knowing i have a lovely woman like you! It began middle of last three weeks -- me finding you, chatting online, confessing my feelings, and then it happens all over again. The feelings that I’ve felt for you all along begin to resurface. Only this time, I am free to act on them without fear of upsetting anyone.
Thank you, Helga. What more can a man say to the woman who opened her heart to him, allowing him to feel the warmth of her love across the great distance that separates them, You truly have no idea what I feel for you.
I try to put this feeling into words, but fail miserably. This feeling of being both scared and at peace, of having both butterflies and a sense of calm, is a feeling that I have only dreamed about. As the days continue to pass, my feelings for you continues to grow. I never thought I had the capacity to care for anybody as much as care about you right now. Yet, my feelings for you continues to mature, growing beyond the realm of my heart. It seems that you have become the fiber of my soul, the very reason for my existence.
I have no other words to describe the way you make me feel. No words, no actions could even come close, That is the way i feel about you right now.
And i have made up my mind that i will be coming to you in Germany with my daughter to see you and i hope you will like it.
Forever Yours,
Declan.

XXX hi,
How are you doing?how was yours Christmas celebration?i hope you are alright and doing very fine.I just thought i should write you and see how you are doing.
Helga it since you don't care about me at all,i know you are very busy,but you have to know that am also busy too,but i still find time to write you and i have been calling your phone line,but is not going through.it wont kill you if you write me some times and ask me how am doing,it will make me see that you care about me.
Do you still have time to come and meet me here in London this year?or you are very busy you can't come?if you are busy and you can no longer make it,is okay,i will come and meet you next year,but i hope i hear from you very soon..
Yours,
Declan.

My love hi,
How are you doing my love?i hope you are well and dong alright,i just
want you to know that i will be travelling to Africa today,when i leave
Africa i will book a flight and come to you in Germany.i will send you
my flight details so that you can pick me up at the airport,i will call
you when i get to Africa.you are always in my heart..
Yours,
Declan.

Honey good morning,

How are you doing?Honey am in Africa now,i arrive here
yeasterday and i thought i should write you and let you
know am here in Africa now,i brought my computer with me
here.

I have bought a mobile phone here and you can call mehere
on my cell,my number here is +2348051894275 that is my
number here,i have been trying to call you with the
number but is not going through,maybe you can call me.

Honey i miss you very much and i can't wait to be with
you very soon and hold you in my arms and kiss your sweet
lips.

Yours,

Declan.

My love,
XXX how are you doing this morning,i hope you are well and doing alright?i will be in the hotel today and i hope we can chat online today,i will try and call you from here in Africa today so that we can chat online.
Helga my love i miss you so much,i love you with my body and soul,there is not i wouldn't do for you in this world because i love you so much and i want to love you for the rest of my life.
You are my angel and you make me fly without wings,i think about you every time and i dream about you and me every night making love and kissing each other.i can't wait to hold you in my arms and kiss your sweet body and make love to you with passion all day.
Helga my love,i love you now and always,i will always love you for the rest of my life,i will soon be with you in Germany very soon.
Yours,
Declan

Und der Flugplan seines Fluges, da werde ich doch schon mal Haus putzen.

KLM Journeys of inspiration

Confirmation
Tabsplitter
Manage my Booking
Tabsplitter
Complete your trip
Tabsplitter
Destination Guide
Tabsplitter
Flying Blue

Tabcorner
Confirmation
Your booking is confirmed
The confirmation of your booking has been sent to you by e-mail. You will receive your e-ticket(s) at the same e-mail address.
Important
• Please note that new baggage rulesapply to tickets issued on or after 28 March 2010.

• Please make sure that you arrive at the airport on time.
• We suggest that you always check in online if possible. This is an easy way to avoid queues at the airport.
• All times mentioned are local times.
• Please make sure you possess all valid travel documents during your entire journey.
• Find more information about health matters, passports and visas on KLM.com
• Travelling to or from Belgium? You can travel partly by train by exchanging your flight coupon for a train ticket. Read more about using a KLM ticket to travel by rail

Any other questions?
Feel free to contact the KLM Service Centre.
Your booking code
Please save your booking code. You may need to use this code in your correspondence with KLM and our partners.
Flight - Booking code
ZHI6FU
Total price paid for

USD 2,596.07
Your payment method: Pay at KLM office

• confirmation.PAO_NG.ticket-office-hyperlink-text
Thank you for booking with KLM. We wish you a pleasant flight.

The credit card holder must be one of the travellers.
On the day of departure, the credit card must be shown at the airport. Print booking details
Flight summary
Flight: Lagos - Bremen - One way USD 2,596.07
Fri 21 Jan 11
Departure: Lagos - Bremen
Fri 21 Jan 11 22:50 Lagos (Murtala Mohammed Airport, Nigeria) -
05:35 Amsterdam (Schiphol, Netherlands)
Class: Economy
Flight number: KL 0588
Aircraft type: Airbus A330-200 | view seat map
Operated by: KLM
The waiting time until the next flight is 4h15
Sat 22 Jan 11 09:50 Amsterdam (Schiphol, Netherlands) -
10:50 Bremen (Bremen, Germany)
Class: Economy
Flight number: KL 1753
Aircraft type: Fokker 70 | view seat map
Operated by: KLM
Total travel time 12h00
Passengers
Mr Declan Tyler (adult) Please note that your name is spelled "DECLAN TYLER" on your ticket
Telephone number 1 002348051894275
Telephone number 2 002348051894275
E-mail address declantyler45@yahoo.com
Miss Jane Tyler (child) Please note that your name is spelled "JANE TYLER" on your ticket
Date of birth Sunday 15 September 2002
Price specification
Adult Child
Price 1,178.00 883.00
Booking fee - -
Taxes and surcharges 274.91 260.16
Price (per passenger) 1,452.91 1,143.16
Number of passengers 1 1

Total price for all passengers

Total price paid for: USD 2,596.07
Ticket conditions
Departure flight : Lagos - Bremen
• Changes are allowed at a fee of USD 100.00 per change/per person
• For changes your new ticket may have a different price after the recalculation of taxes.
• Changes are not allowed in the event of a no-show.
• Cancellation fee USD 200.00 per person
• A ticket is non-refundable in the event of a no-show.
• For cancellations made after departure, the amount of the refund given will be the difference between the total fare paid and the fare for any flights actually taken.
• Flying Blue members earn 2932 Miles, upgrade with Miles is possible.
• You will be travelling in M class with fare basis MLSPOWNG.
KLM Journeys of Inspiration
Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij N.V. geregistreerd in Amstelveen, Nederland, onder handelsregisternummer 33014286.

Ich habe doch wirklich Glück mit meinen Männern .. ich hoffe er hat seinen Flug schon bezahlt. Laut lachend

Und seine IP verrät mir, dass er sich auf verschiedene Weise Geld besorgt, auch mit Spam-Mails unter folgenden Adressen:

15-Dec-10 01:45 PM 41.206.12.1 htcstore <frankharmond@gmail.com> Nigeria
5-Dec-10 04:11 PM 41.206.12.1 zzhao45125 <zzhao45@yahoo.com>

What is your best price for fashion t shirt?
Dear Sir/Ma,
Complement of the day, we are interestedbuy your T- Shirts and to go into long time business relationship with your firm, and we will like you to give us your quotation and your best price as we are buying in larger quantity. Please reply us through our company email so that we will be able to give you our feet back.
Best regards,
Dr. Alexander xxxxx
Director: AAA BRANDS LTD
Lytchett House Dorchester Road
Lytchett Minster Poole Dorset
United Kingdom
BH16 6JE
Tel. 44-703-5913432
Mobile: +44 70457 69472

Und auf folgenden Seiten schon verewigt:

ou can Tag This Post
Return to the World Jobs Nigeria Forum Topic List
See Newest Nigeria Messages

ADEMULEGUN TOSIN CYPRIAN (41.206.12.1) - 12/29/10 20:05

my name is Ademulegun tosin cyprian, a native of Ondo state, student of federal Polytechnic ado Ekiti i have just completed my National Diploma in Accountancy.

SPECIMEN's page
My Gallery
My Uploads

.SPECIMEN
undefined
Name: Ekelaka udogadi donald
City:Lagos
Signature: Am hot! Aint i?
About Me: Im the past, the present and the future... Hate me and get drown in lyrikal ocean..
Credit: $32770
Proxy: 41.206.12.1
Proxy Country: NG Nigeria
Browser: Nokia 2700c-2
Logged: 261 times
Vote Count: 100% | 1 voters
Vote Count: 1
Forum Post: 109 Forum Posts
Created Topics: 0 Topics
Chat Count: 0
Profile Visits: 126
Profile Last Viewer: Wazzy
Online time: -
Last login: 2011-01-03 14:36:49
Registered On: 2010-03-01
My Groups:

http://no_way.org/showthread.php?t=30411&page=2
http://www.fraudwatchers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=46278
http://www.no_way.com/forum/viewtop...t=13539&p=41143

« Zuletzt geändert: 24. Februar 2011 um 19:59 von Uli » 
Grund: afr30031 

034812350_-_Tyler.JPG ( 53 KB | 1 Download )
034812350_-_Tyler.JPG
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
killerbiene
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Re: Declan Tyler <declantyler45@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 24. Februar 2011 um 00:42

Spoiler:
<declantyler45@yahoo.com>
Received-SPF:            none (mta1058.mail.ukl.yahoo.com: domain of declantyler45@yahoo.com does not designate permitted sender hosts)
X-YMailISG:            WXps24kcZArDT6pN3UP7rHB2P97Hu.dbfNayV1r00m8SsK26 bLfOP1kG.Kq1j4iOnc.Qn42HuH886w.QxPRQDQjG7pjpgPR_.A3azhC_cIHm U2gygDjkXWP7WxDfeRI6JaaWoMSmxblZ4lzRzJYIqUINePh3ciqofMzSgkSY tZVAqkMfQcsp3HCJLsZAVRTB.1sZbHdYvvhM5LUw6UtckxsQtKvqJN3HH1XI 3ex_py8.R_AbzzQ4jdCoOWTG20BBKhFjFfqiuaEUTvqP8b75Nsw40I6HbZsu UfixN6xoF1ZiIHCvTfB03PiNeWuo74AzUc3lFHcbLE9qYMdyy8TVw21GWEHz f90iyEXWrEuEwFC8coASaAOSZHm5f6kRsinp1OYqoF3yG_Rxje6SN2I29YPq F0hSyTRXjrEWtHi6sl__7rnWJMbfpeaYAlwtaPnRUXccPxXuAEN3.TfOBPF8 577SscvBLxrL1XvREM5JuF1axq7.uv9BpLPAAH1lfwmiVz.RP8HKvkeBqedL bQs_j89ujIQGu5BjXY.TbeyRB31v96nJC1j5H3Ltb4S0xmSBg.PmdGcOZarf sXn.NmsrzgHZl2nEx7uu5YVMJvUnm.nni2tBNz41_T2aScf3IN_z2a6kXirJ O_BBpqI6Y3F1_uxYu7dx8gyBIBwDmUVhhxNsa7bno7MBZRtvR1fe8XT61YtT UOQaaawLV5ou8e0UjWO3DB1LUsGToln5Xorl0wVdutAwcsyAwFTSlDTNizU. e_wF3N0UokpAEVlAnaVR_RS2M9xnGZ.zupzD1n0JYvBfNsuiSYfI0UqoM3Ga 9nlsfHZbkMeoTKALlPs3lEgSbu82aaGhH3dVn3BBWFw0rjA4Z8D8Sz_iMURc 4YToKrNLIE.0z.MabFGEAIw3qFqrInpm4GohKhalPOocygs8c.rH5HGb31xt iWHoOoBDAH_U_Otg.00Pn0YOBgVAnrOu8fVUcVcdq6x6STzyVmrnjp7kpCs7 5Wx46paaiVVRGwHL_8wGaOSl1oN45R2V.7OsvgMkK3bi7NiySbWBQ06KAKrG rNm53M6_RV.YFhaz5nIpLhGRVRpCPq8oBCCHhLjy3aXcZptWnNnBnBLQmlu1 7hqPpKHS0.2u11xVtaPI2L7YlKJ23ThlTowhOq4Ve40Ps__TnO7I.UL43KWB 2JY3XVlT7ndpM2oXl7uVNXIzNw562PE82JlNv2KcWfMessxTSE3i1v4qItlc DNURtTOTbRNQ2lLr1OAKulSr3R_bZpY0G_TUYn6D2wogNNblyH7p9IZUDsqh KVCViJ2ZbUJq6o.fKBW2kbYyS4KSW4idhblerWIdw8jVpXs9MvFmqiEr5O1o 4hYJrvzxT4YuAON1OhYthNhfDmPcmXNZZiFwloAe7nJzrVTDwtNOXSq8lpbF BcmWyVXMZRhBlri2DLsQclM_NQacreSlsyQXx7tKj1bac.4lAEpL7ph7Pq74 qyUJBJgjLTmUooKsdl9rS7g_zX3G5WjB.XiZEOtPvlAsQbKHmDG3BqkKPA--
X-Originating-IP:            [76.13.11.75]
Authentication-Results:            mta1058.mail.ukl.yahoo.com from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received:            from 127.0.0.1 (HELO web65818.mail.ac4.yahoo.com) (76.13.11.75) by mta1058.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with SMTP; Mon, 17 Jan 2011 14:08:25 +0000
Received:            (qmail 10075 invoked by uid 60001); 17 Jan 2011 14:08:22 -0000
DKIM-Signature:            v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1295273302; bh=PDj/ai+qPQfgZUjX+heT5HOe80SEeCbUVgltpDNUE/U=; tent-Type; d5ZYKYgeEPfIc=
DomainKey-Signature:            a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; tent-Type; X8Kz0zDelQorw=;
Message-ID:            <215654.7370.qm@web65818.mail.ac4.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG:            4.F1RiUVM1k_wiO9kgMFY5sam83yFCL04BybcbuGGP6yWMT s_h_vPZizEuwr2JYxZnUXUicK3tzfr55D8T3uzc1bAhbMIJOdlxrv9Zh0GC_ 2LquiXgTTp0dlmQn0DHSJaclA78fSPadyKiWRtugnK4ru5Jc7p5JEW5sMvvI PlEGJlFEzcFVP2YeL1lE1f4wroV3RAYV72qXSEelgc8RUeKcsuAPeVAC5Leq XG2DVT7KgxGG7wtRWDcMW2KYvIGsMxlwHU5L1gKf1t8hjFgMndn8.hwcQzeT 4vhTb8xHiRF63MjxwZoM0gCbdnwjhxTxanfuVX8EBqFihOpRk.PNKacoN.5F TWav2eBOF.TRl
Received:            from [41.206.12.3] by web65818.mail.ac4.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 17 Jan 2011 06:08:22 PST
X-Mailer:            YahooMailClassic/11.4.20 YahooMailWebService/0.8.107.285259
Date:            Mon, 17 Jan 2011 06:08:21 -0800 (PST)
From:            Dieser Absender wurde von DomainKeys geprüft und bestätigt
Declan Tyler <declantyler45@yahoo.com>

Mobile Einlieferung über Nigeria.

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Address 	41.206.12.3
Host 	41.206.12.3.vgccl.net
Location 	NG NG, Nigeria
City 	-, - -
Organization 	MTN Nigeria
ISP 	MTN Nigeria
AS Number 	AS29465 VGC Communication Ltd. 

« Zuletzt geändert: 24. Februar 2011 um 12:46 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

killerbiene
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Re: Declan Tyler declantyler45@yahoo.com
Antwort #2 - 24. Februar 2011 um 00:50

Mein armer Declan hat ein Problem: seine Tochter liegt im Krankenhaus und er kann das nicht bezahlen. 
Natürlich soll ich als liebende Mutter mal eben aushelfen mit 3000 Dollar.
...Blöde nur, dass er mich auf der Arbeit erwischt hat, aber nach der Arbeit werde ich mich natürlich darum kümmern - habe ich ihm versprochen. 
Aber erst einmal soll er mir seinen Paß schicken; das macht er natürlich sofort.

My love am sending you my pass sport and the picture of my daughter in the hospital.
My love please you have to send the money today so that i can pay the doctors here so that they can continue treating my daughter before i leave here,i will pay you back the money when i come and meet you in Germany.
My love you can go to any post bank near you and tell them that you want to send money through western union money transfer to here in Nigeria and they will show you how to do it,after you have send the money they will give you 10 digit number and some security question,you will send them to me here in Nigeria so that i can use it to collect the money here.
My love please am waiting for you.
I love you very much,
Yours,
Declan

Und er schickt natürlich auch noch gleich Fotos seiner Tochter aus dem Krankenhaus mit ..diese fiese Socke.
Na da hat diese alte Socke auch noch zwei unterschiedliche Töchter. So ein Trottel, als ob mir das nicht auffällt.

Die Bilder setze ich hier nicht rein, weil die Kinder ja nichts dafür können.

Naja, ich wollte natürlich alles für ihn tun und habe mich natürlich beeilt nach Western Union zu kommen. 
Aber leider hatte ich wegen Blitzeis einen Unfall. 
Habe mich eine Woche tot gestellt, das heißt, bin nicht ans Telefon gegangen, denn bei unseren Krankenhäusern darf man nicht telefonieren, und nach einer Woche habe ich ihm dann eine Email geschrieben..

Hello my love

i am so sorry
i just came out from the hospital i have a accident with my car ,. but all is okay with me i have only a broken leg ..
what is with you and your daughter
is it okay or need you help ..
i kiss you
xxxxx ..

Tja und natürlich hat er gleich wieder angebissen .. 
Mal schauen wir er im Chat erklärt, warum er nun seinen Flug zu mir nicht genommen hat:

xxxxx my love.

I feel so sad to hear about what happen to you,me and my daughter was involve in an accident here in Nigeria and now you too had a car aciddent,honey am so sorry about what happen to,honey am still here in Africa and i don't have any money with me here,i have try to contacted my bank and they say to transfer money from one country to another country through banks transfer takes time,they say is might be up to two weeks or more.
My love i will call you latter in the day,i miss you very much and i still love and am still going to come and meet you in Germany.i thought you have abandoned me because i ask you for money,i didn't know that you were involve in a car accident,am very sorry my love.
Yours,
Declan

Mein Schatz braucht ja nun dringend Geld und da mein Bein in Gips ist und ich kein Auto fahren darf, kann ich natürlich auch nicht nach Western Union und ihm Geld schicken. 
Das hat er auch schnell verstanden und oh Wunder da bekomme ich doch glatt eine Konto Nummer ....

Declan Tyler: honey i have not be able to pay the money
XXXXXXXXX: why
Declan Tyler: i thought you were sending me the money that day
XXXXXXXXX: yes but it is one week a go
Declan Tyler: i have made a bank transfer and they say it can take up to 3 weeks before i can get the money die 3 wochen kriege ich run ..
XXXXXXXXX: aha
XXXXXXXXX: and now
Declan Tyler: that is the reason why i told you to send me the money through western union money transfer\
Declan Tyler: so that i can collect it in time
XXXXXXXXX: yes but i have a broken leg and i can drive with car
XXXXXXXXX: cant
Declan Tyler: honey if you really want to help me,you can send me the money through online with your credit card or depite card,just go to western union money transfer site and you we see how to send it through online
XXXXXXXXX: you have the site from western union ?
Declan Tyler: yes
XXXXXXXXX: give it i will look
Declan Tyler: ok
Declan Tyler: have you check it
Declan Tyler: you we see where they wrote send money online
XXXXXXXXX: no i think you want give me the site
Declan Tyler: http://www.westernunion.com
Declan Tyler: this is the site
Declan Tyler: click on it or copy and paste it into your browser
Declan Tyler: you we see where they wrote send money online there
XXXXXXXXX: oh i have only american express card mensch ich habe doch keine master oder visa card
Declan Tyler: so what does that mean?
XXXXXXXXX: i can npot make a online transfer
Declan Tyler: really?
XXXXXXXXX: yes it is only for master and visa card
Declan Tyler: i think you don't want to help me mensch wie kannst du das nur glauben
XXXXXXXXX: no i want help you
XXXXXXXXX: but the site is not the way i can help you
Declan Tyler: then go to a post bank near you and send me the money
XXXXXXXXX: honey you know i have a broken leg and i can not drive with my car
XXXXXXXXX: i must ask a friend
XXXXXXXXX: to help me
Declan Tyler: honey i have been here for close to a week now,i told you about my situation here and you know everything that has happen to me and my daughter i even send you the picture
XXXXXXXXX: yes and i was lying in a hospital for the week
Declan Tyler: i know
Declan Tyler: you told me
XXXXXXXXX: yes
Declan Tyler: am sorry about what happen to you
Declan Tyler: honey i really need that money now
XXXXXXXXX: okay so be not angry with me
Declan Tyler: am not angry with you
XXXXXXXXX: okay
Declan Tyler: am angry with my self
XXXXXXXXX: i must be angry with you ... that you have no insurrence for your daughter when you drive in a other country
Declan Tyler: honey am sorry about everything that has happen to you and to me and my daughter here,what i need now is solution,and not to make things worst
Declan Tyler: please
XXXXXXXXX: yes i know and i dont understand why you go not to the embassy to help you
Declan Tyler: there is no embassy where i am,i have call them and they told stupid things,i don't want anything to do with them
Declan Tyler: they blame me for everything
XXXXXXXXX: but they can help you out
XXXXXXXXX: and to ask me is not a blame ?
Declan Tyler: i have money in the bank,if you don't want to help me is fine
Declan Tyler: i understand
Declan Tyler: okay
XXXXXXXXX: you understand what
Declan Tyler: if you don't want to help me is fine,i can not fox you to send me money here
Declan Tyler: do you want to help me or not?
XXXXXXXXX: yes i want help you
XXXXXXXXX: i make a call to my bank that they make a transfer to you
Declan Tyler: now?
XXXXXXXXX: when the bank open at 2 a clock
Declan Tyler: what kind of bank is that?
XXXXXXXXX: sparkasse
Declan Tyler: a bank that opens 2 oclock?
XXXXXXXXX: they have a paused in the mitttle of the day <mittagspause schon mal gehört ???
Declan Tyler: honey do you want to send it through western union money transfer or to an account?
XXXXXXXXX: a account is faster i think than i can send it online
XXXXXXXXX: and you have the money on the same day
Declan Tyler: okay
Declan Tyler: just hold on
XXXXXXXXX: hello????
Declan Tyler: am here
Declan Tyler: are you there now?
Declan Tyler: i want to give you the account now
Declan Tyler: iban:gb29hlfx11066800577615.Bic:Hlfxgb21065 bank halifax bank manchester piccadilly name sama ndango
Declan Tyler: are you there?
Declan Tyler: honey are you there?
Declan Tyler: hellooooooooo
Declan Tyler: honey are you there?
XXXXXXXXX: moment
XXXXXXXXX: i am not so fasr
XXXXXXXXX: i was in the restroom
Declan Tyler: did you see the account details?
XXXXXXXXX: yes but that is a bank in manchester how can you pick up the money ??
Declan Tyler: this account belongs to my friend in machester,if will collect the money and then send me the money through western union money transfer to nigeria here
XXXXXXXXX: and how is the name from your friend
Declan Tyler: sama ndango
XXXXXXXXX: but better is you give me the bank account from the doctor
XXXXXXXXX: than he has hois money in 3 hours
Declan Tyler: what is all this?
Declan Tyler: the doctors here don't operate international account,i have told you before
Declan Tyler: if you want to send me the money to Nigeria here,you can either send it through western union money transfer or through money gramme
XXXXXXXXX: yes but i think he has a nigerian bank account
XXXXXXXXX: i can make a transfer to a nigerian bank account
Declan Tyler: it is not possible
XXXXXXXXX: why not
Declan Tyler: all they have is just an ordinary bank account
XXXXXXXXX: whats that
Declan Tyler: so is not possible for money to come in from abroad
Declan Tyler: please just send the money to that account
Declan Tyler: thanks
XXXXXXXXX: and which time you come to me ??
Declan Tyler: i can come next week after i leave here
Declan Tyler: have you started processing it?
XXXXXXXXX: no
XXXXXXXXX: i go offline with messenger and than i start my software ok
XXXXXXXXX: bye
XXXXXXXXX: see you later
Declan Tyler: how do i know when you send the money?
XXXXXXXXX: i told you than
Declan Tyler: you will call me?
XXXXXXXXX: i come online
Declan Tyler: am here waiting
XXXXXXXXX: i have make the transfer
XXXXXXXXX: i send 1500 thats all what i can send now
Declan Tyler: i will call me friend now
Declan Tyler: i have called him and he said he will go and check the if the money has arrive
Declan Tyler: you sent 1500 euros?
Declan Tyler: okay,that is what i told him
XXXXXXXXX: i hope he is not a bad boy
Declan Tyler: no
Declan Tyler: why will you say that
XXXXXXXXX: i send a foreigner 1500 euro
Declan Tyler: you sent me the money
XXXXXXXXX: to your friends bankaccount
Declan Tyler: i don't understand what you mean
XXXXXXXXX: and i dont know him
Declan Tyler: are you talking about me or some one else?
XXXXXXXXX: only with you
Declan Tyler: so you are talking about me,that you sent me 1500 euros and you don't know me.is that what you mean?
XXXXXXXXX: i hope your friend is a good friend 1500 euro is much money
Declan Tyler: i trust him,if you send the money and he gets it,he will surely send me the money here immediately
Declan Tyler: but still i would have prefer if you have send the money throught western union money transfer of money gramme
Declan Tyler: or money gramme
XXXXXXXXX: ok
Declan Tyler: is really better,i would have get the money faster and better
Declan Tyler: honey don't you have some one that you can send to western union money location near you to send the money?
Declan Tyler: really
Declan Tyler: so you have no one?
XXXXXXXXX: yes really i can not drive to the western union station
Declan Tyler: i know that
Declan Tyler: when do you think my friend can get the money?
XXXXXXXXX: i think in 3 hours
Declan Tyler: i think that will be okay,i mean 3 hours
Declan Tyler: what are you doing now?
XXXXXXXXX: now i look television
Declan Tyler: hold on
Declan Tyler: i will be back soon
XXXXXXXXX: ok
XXXXXXXXX: yes i am here
Declan Tyler: my love
Declan Tyler: honey i want you to cansole that transfer
XXXXXXXXX: that is not possible
Declan Tyler: why?
XXXXXXXXX: when i make a transfer here in germany i can not cancel it
XXXXXXXXX: it is normal when anybody take money from my account i can take it return
Declan Tyler: i wanted to give you an account here in nigeria that works with international transfer okay das nehme ich nachher
XXXXXXXXX: but when i make a order i can not cancel it
Declan Tyler: is okay
XXXXXXXXX: than i must wait that the money comes return
Declan Tyler: return back to you?
XXXXXXXXX: yw
Declan Tyler: how will you do that?
Declan Tyler: how will you do that?
XXXXXXXXX: i can not do that
Declan Tyler: but you said the money can be return back to your account
XXXXXXXXX: yes when the reciepent the money send return or the bankaccount is wrong
Declan Tyler: the doctors here just gave me an account that works with international transfer now
XXXXXXXXX: aha
Declan Tyler: so what do we do now?
XXXXXXXXX: i dont know
Declan Tyler: i have not heard from my friend,i guess he has not yet collected the money from the bank tja warte mal ab wenn ich dir sage das dein kumpel dich beschissen hat und das geld unterschlagen ö....
XXXXXXXXX: 3 hours my love
XXXXXXXXX: he is not so fast
Declan Tyler: honey i just spoke with my friend now,he said he has not yet gotten the money,he said that there is no money in is account yet
Declan Tyler: can you send me the payment slip?
XXXXXXXXX: honey you must wait
XXXXXXXXX: it is not 3 hours ago
Declan Tyler: but i need to see the payment slip,so that i can be sure that you send the money and that my friend in London is not lieing to me
XXXXXXXXX: honey you kno i make it online
XXXXXXXXX: i have no payment slip
Declan Tyler: yes i know,yes you can get it
Declan Tyler: you can send me the transfer details
XXXXXXXXX: you have the transfer detail
XXXXXXXXX: i made only the transfer from my bankaccount to yours
Declan Tyler: honey i don't know if i can be sure of what you are telling me now,because i have no prove also echt ich habe das geld geschickt wozu brauchst du einen beweis ,,,m schau mir in die augen können diese augen lügen ???
XXXXXXXXX: honey why should i lie ?????
Declan Tyler: is not you an worried about,am worried about the guy that is going to collect the money
XXXXXXXXX: when you wait 3 days than i become from my bank the slip via post
XXXXXXXXX: why
XXXXXXXXX: you are worried
Declan Tyler: because i don't know if the guy collected the money or not in three hours time
Declan Tyler: how will i know that?
XXXXXXXXX: honey in the first you must wait 3 hours
Declan Tyler: good
XXXXXXXXX: than you can ask him
Declan Tyler: but will you know if the guy collected the money or not? na jetzt schon angst das er mit deiner kohle abhaut..
XXXXXXXXX: and you told me that you trust your friend
XXXXXXXXX: also what is the matter
Declan Tyler: if the guy should collect the money that you have send me,will you notice it from your computer?
XXXXXXXXX: in 3 days yes
XXXXXXXXX: now the money is away from my account
Declan Tyler: good
Declan Tyler: that is what i want to know
Declan Tyler: honey please you have to go to western union money transfer tomorrow and send me 500 euros
Declan Tyler: i don't have any money to feed here
Declan Tyler: i don't eat good food
XXXXXXXXX: i can not go .. you know it
Declan Tyler: you will have to look for a person
Declan Tyler: but if my friend collect the money and send me the money,there will be no need for that
XXXXXXXXX: and i have send you all the money from my account so i must wait that i become new money next week
XXXXXXXXX: that was i have in my account i nedd for live
Declan Tyler: but i just want you to know that you will have to send some one tomorrow to western union money transfer
Declan Tyler: i understand
XXXXXXXXX: good
Declan Tyler: but you will have to do what i told you tomorrow
Declan Tyler: please
XXXXXXXXX: what you mean
Declan Tyler: just in case i have not receive the money from my friend,then you will have to send some one to western union money transfer
Declan Tyler: i mean tomorrow
XXXXXXXXX: honey
XXXXXXXXX: how should i do that
Declan Tyler: you don't have any thing to worried about,if the account i gave you is wrong then the money will return back to you and if the money you sent me has been collected you will notice it in three days time
Declan Tyler: so you have nothing to worry about
XXXXXXXXX: in 3 days my love
XXXXXXXXX: but i hope all is okay
Declan Tyler: i hope so to for my sake and that of my daughter
XXXXXXXXX: me too
XXXXXXXXX: so my love now i will go on my lounge my leg hurts
Declan Tyler: ok honey,we will talk latter
Declan Tyler: i love you
XXXXXXXXX: love you too
XXXXXXXXX: buy
Declan Tyler: thanks for all that you have done for me today
Declan Tyler: i love
Declan Tyler: bye honey
XXXXXXXXX: all is okay
Declan Tyler: talk latter
XXXXXXXXX: kiss
Declan Tyler: i kiss you from Africa
XXXXXXXXX: kisses return from germany

Nachdem das Geld, was ich auf das englische Konto gezahlt habe, nach Aussage seines Freundes nicht angekommen ist, will mich mein Declan unbedingt auf Cam sehen.
Den Gefallen tue ich ihm natürlich gerne, und er zeigt sich auch über Cam. 

Aber wenn man genau darauf achtet, sieht man bei ihm, dass die Cam aufgezeichnet ist und meine Bitte, mir doch seine schönen Augen zu zeigen in der Cam, kann er nicht verstehen und natürlich auch nicht zeigen. 
Und komisch ist nur, dass die Reaktionen, die er in der Cam zeigt, überhaupt nicht zu dem steht, was wir reden.. 
Die Mugus werden immer schlauer ...aber nicht schlau genug..

« Zuletzt geändert: 24. Februar 2011 um 14:49 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

killerbiene
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #3 - 24. Februar 2011 um 00:53

Mein Declan braucht ja unbedngt Geld. 
Da ich durch Unfall ein gebrochenes Bein habe, kann ich natürlich nicht nach Western Union gehen, aber ich habe eine liebe Freundin, die Online Geld schickt, und das über unseren besonderen Service Promt. 
Soll ja auch sicher sein. Na erst wollte er nicht auf die Seite, weil er meinte so was gibt es nicht, aber ich konnte ihn überzeugen, dass es ganz normal ist und dass er sich schon bemühen muß, wenn er Geld haben will. 
Allerdings hatte er irgendwie ein Problem und schon nach wenigen Stunden meinte er, das wäre alles nicht echt. 
Natürlich ist die Seite echt, aber dann hat es Declan doch vorgezogen, mir etwas zu beichten. 
Er ist nämlich schwarz, und er will mein Geld nicht mehr, er möchte lieber Liebe. 
Klar, bekommt er alles von mir ...

So heute habe ich endlich meinen Declan auf Cam gehabt ..
Was meinst du unicorn ist es der gleiche den ihr habt ?? 
Er hat sich bei skype mit den Namen Barry Charles eingelogt.. und mir einmal seine Wohnung gezeigt. 
Habe ein paar Fotos gemacht ..

« Zuletzt geändert: 14. Juli 2011 um 08:41 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

killerbiene
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #4 - 24. Februar 2011 um 00:57

[12:21:54] barry charles: EDO STATE
[12:22:57] barry charles: NO 1 OSAGIEDE UZZI STREET OF AERODROME CLOSE BENIN CITY
[12:24:30] barry charles: SYLVESTER
[12:24:54] barry charles: SYLVESTER AIDEYAN

Und seine Orginal Adresse .. ach ja das letzte Foto ist sein Kumpel... die scheinen zusammen zu scammen. 
Habe mich schon immer gerfragt, wie der bei meinem besonderen Service immer solange ohne auf Toilette zu gehen arbeiten kann.

Smiley Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 24. Februar 2011 um 13:30 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #5 - 24. Februar 2011 um 13:37

@ killerbiene

Smiley   Wieder mal ein toller Beitrag von dir.

Jaja - Dein spezieller Service und deine Ausdauer bringt bestimmt jeden Scammer auf die Palme.  Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

killerbiene
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #6 - 24. Februar 2011 um 18:37

ja vor allem auch mein speziller service bringt sie um den verstand, das hier ist zwar nur eine kurzfassung meiner arbeit , aber bis sie mir ihre wahre identität verraten muß ich schon viel zeit und mühe investieren und vor allem muß ich genauso viele ausreden finden und soviel einfalls reichtum wie die scammer selbst immerhin lassen sie sich nicht so einfach dazu überreden , mein schatz hier wollte natürlich auch meinen kontoauszug sehen wo das geld abgebucht ist , und natürlich hat er einen von mir bekommen , die seine gier natürlich auch noch verstärkt hat , weil mein konto neben allen möglichen abbuchungen und geldahebungen natürlich einen sehr hohen kontostand ausgewiesen hat , was ihn natüröich  wiede dazu gebracht hat sich wirklich in mich zu verlieben als ich ihm die brücke gebaut habe und natürlich liebe ich schwarze männer .. aber ich möchte ihn aber auch in natura sehen ... grins .. und ich habe natürlich vorher immer schon mal durch blicken lassen .in den chats das ich mein lebensabend gerne in afrika verbringen möchte ... grins ...das einzige problem was ich anschließend immer habe ist das ich sie nicht wieder los werde ... Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #7 - 24. Februar 2011 um 20:05

Zum Pass 034812350 von Declan Tyler:

Was soll man zu so einer Kindergartenbastelarbeit nur sagen? Wer auf so etwas hereinfällt, der ist selber Schuld!

Die Schrift passt absolut nicht zu dem Rest des Passes. Besonders im maschinenlesbaren Teil fällt der Unterschied in den Zeichen auf. Was kräftig schwarz sein sollte, wird grau, klein und mickrig!
Geboren worden muss der Kerl am 75.87.1940 sein!!! Und abgelaufen ist der Pass am 70. Juli 2009!!!

Für wie blöd hät Bimbo uns eigentlich? Dem muss wirklich ein  Smiley auf den Kopf gefallen sein!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

killerbiene
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #8 - 28. Februar 2011 um 17:51

ohoh diese seite ist bei den scammern schon gut bekannt scheinbar , immerhin hat declan den weg hierher gefunden und hat mir eben alles um die ohren gehauen was erhier gelesen und dann kopiert hat ... entweder habt ihr einen aulwurf hier oder die seite hat sich schon rum gesprochen .. ärgerlich vor allem weil ich eigentlich noch etwas hinter die kulissen schauen wollte , na das hat sich jedenfalls erledigt ...  Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 28. Februar 2011 um 17:52 von killerbiene »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

killerbiene
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #9 - 08. März 2011 um 20:38

nachdem mein declan ja mitbekommen hatte das seine email bekannt ist hat er seinen namen gewechselt nun heißt er Declan Roland  Smiley 

und hier seine facebook seite

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=100001878766758

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema