Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Bella <duncanbella1010@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 5648 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Bella <duncanbella1010@yahoo.com>
15. Februar 2011 um 15:18

from www.24freedate.com

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
bella1010: hi ...send me message please , i`m waiting f...

bella1010
   - 22 y/o Female
   - France, paris
   - English, English, English
   - hi hi hi hi hi
   - Have 3 children
   - Last logged in: 2011-02-15 05:49:23
   - E-Mail or ID: 118432

Personal details
ProfileType      single
Sex      Female
Children      3
Want children      Yes
Date of birth      1988 - May - 4
Height      5'0" - 5'3" (151-160cm)
Body type      Ample
Ethnicity      Asian
Religion      Methodist
Marital status      Attached
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a      male
Looking for an age range      20 -  75
Relationship      Marriage

Description:
hi ...send me message please , i`m waiting for you...

Ideal match description:
hi

Zitat:
From: bella1010       Date: 2011-02-15 06:02:25       Reply

* bella1010
    * 22 y/o Female
    * paris, France

Hello Good Day My Dear,

With Respect,

Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you.
I know that this mail may come to you as a surprise, since we have not known or written before.
After you receive this mail kindly contact me on my private Email. (duncanbella1010@ya hoo.com) for the full details of the transfer.
I am Miss. Bella Duncan, the only Daughter of the late Duncan Gavin, my father was a gold and cocoa merchant based in Accra, Ghana and Abidjan (Ivory Coast) and He was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their business trips recently.
Before his death, he called me on his bedside and confided in me that he has the sum of $7.500, 000USD deposited in one of the prime bank here in Abidjan Ivory coast, that he used my name being the only Daughter as the next of kin in deposited fund.

Please my dear contact me on my private email for the full information and my picture and the deposited slip and other documents concerning the transfer.
I will need your assistance as follows;

1) To assist me in retrieving this money from the bank.
2) To serve as the guardian of this fund.
3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education and to secure a residential permit in your country.

Moreover, I am willing to offer you 15% of the total sum as compensation for your effort/input after the successful transfer of this fund to your nominated account overseas.

Reply to my private e-mail box. (duncanbella1010@ya hoo.com)

Awaiting your urgent reply.

Regards,
Miss. Bella Duncan.

« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Juni 2011 um 00:17 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr10930 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Bella Duncan <duncanbella1010@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 15. Februar 2011 um 15:19

info from yahoo

Duncan Bella
Een vrouw

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #2 - 15. Februar 2011 um 18:33

(CONFIDENTIAL)

Dear XXX,

Greetings and how are you today.Thanks for your urgent and prompt response and your concern towards my present situation regarding to your acceptance to assist me, on the proposal I sent to you with the intention of relocating and investing my inherited treasure and continuation of my educational career in your custody. 

I so much appreciate your kind response with acceptance to actualize the objectives in this co-operation with me for mutual benefits of both of us and your family in general. Please I want you to note that I am really trusting and counting on you on this matter with full hope and confidence that you will not let down this confidence I have already reposed on you for the mutual benefits of both us and your family in general.

For the fact that we are not yet familiar with each other or written before please let us get to known each other by exchanging photograph and identification with more information necessary in co-operation to achieve the aim of this transaction with out any sentiments or negative thought.

As I is just confiding this affair on you due to the circumstance surrounding my family life, after I lost my father whom was very dear to me, for this fact I have reposed this hope and faith on you with open mind that you will be capable to receive this funds over there and invest it properly with your care as I have the intention of further my academicals career by admitting into medical school over there once I come your place with your guardian and supervision.

Dear friend, what I mean is that I am simply seeking for your assistance in relocating to your country due to the political instability in my country presently I am in really in need of relocating from this country to political stability country where I can start a new life, since I have inherited this total sum of ($7,500,000USD) to start a new life in political stability country.

I need an assistance of trust worthy person who will not let me down of any kind just to assist me in investing it in a profitable investment for the benefits of both parties, in the areas like, hotel resort management,real estate housing project,Manufacturing,Stock Market Etc in what ever avenue you deem right since I have not yet be into business before.

I am willing to offer you at least 15% from the total sum as a compensation for assisting me to recover this fund to your custody for the investment, while 3% will be set aside for any expenses that may incur during the investment program.I have attached my photograph for you to see the person you are dealing with on this aspect.

Thank you very much once again for indicating your interest to co-operate with me positively the only thing I Please confirm your interest by sending to me your full data such as your home address including your recent photo.The areas in which I need your assistance is not going to be a big responsibilities for your person,

So please I am expecting the indication of your full interest to aid me make sure that this funds is recovered from a bank here where it is lodged in Social Security trust fixed account with a prime bank here  in Cote d''voire (Ivory Coast inWest Africa) and it is legitimately inherited by me as the next to kin inheritor.

Presently I have been at the bank to confirm and to make sure that the deposit is for real, the bank has reconfirm the validity of this deposit to me with the total sum in their custody  in Suspense fixed for onwards transfer this sum for investment establishment.

I want you to be rest assured that there is nothing to fear about this transaction because no illegality or any strange protocols of any kind to be attached on this transaction as it is legitimately acquired money  by my late father whom died for no just cause with an instigation of one of my wicked uncle whom I later found out that his hands  were in on the death of my father since I left our family house as I am presently residing in a guest house hotel pending when the fund is retrieved and transferred with your assistance.

Please I want you to let me know your full mind in assisting to achieve these objectives, as I am very sure that it will surely be for the mutual benefits of both parties with out much stress.

Do kindly indicate your full interest to handle this transaction with out any sentiments by sending to me your home address or office address and your nationality identification card for easily identification reasons or recent you photograph.

Once I receive your full data I will submit it to the bank and finalise the transfer arrangement with the  bank where the funds is carefully  deposited by my late father for my welfare as social security in suspense fixed account for onwards foreign transfer.So make haste to furnish me all your personal information in order for me to know you more.

Thanks for your understanding and future co-operations.

Rest I hear from you positively.

Yours Sincerely
Miss.Bella Duncan
Residence Hotel Du Konankoro
Trechville Ave  lot 113 5Etage appt 12
Abidjan Cote d' Ivoire (Ivory Coast)

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: XXX@gmail.com
Received: by 10.229.84.8 with SMTP id h8cs323611qcl;
        Tue, 15 Feb 2011 08:37:59 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.90.71.17 with SMTP id t17mr595739aga.116.1297787876067;
        Tue, 15 Feb 2011 08:37:56 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <duncanbella1010@yahoo.com>
Received: from web121020.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (web121020.mail.ne1.yahoo.com [98.138.87.159])
        by mx.google.com with SMTP id x32si231283anx.78.2011.02.15.08.37.54;
        Tue, 15 Feb 2011 08:37:56 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of duncanbella1010@yahoo.com designates 98.138.87.159 as permitted sender) client-ip=98.138.87.159;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of duncanbella1010@yahoo.com designates 98.138.87.159 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=duncanbella1010@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (test mode) header.i=@yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 95228 invoked by uid 60001); 15 Feb 2011 16:37:54 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1297787873; bh=hBChA/8ZVrwtpNIvWj4Q7kcgHL93rdwkNlHbULNl68U=; tent-Type; UrDkgj+20/WjA=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  tent-Type;
  WE7LzFcl5SYgg=;
Message-ID: <857130.95062.qm@web121020.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: JTup7z8VM1nFOb9jhoeAPm8MKOqhsbRy.Ng.pqA6YotsLop
LXF53pYTVG1QPxo24bl3ImASTXXsytvDtYx4oJv1PKDoGpJxmCaD1iBx2xpg
iC0UH5cSCJs.xw0GdWeDhQHPGc36Gvu0QkMkJAJ8LeZ3JRiGYQpnCKtxgTsS
ZVO2unc2PiUgziMPndXuJ.hvUsJBxoO8e8AUQxo9C06yI8qPA0Kd0GuT68af
40J0O.iPQgH_XSLyDUDHm_PZ8Wyy3UENYFtrFAnV4CNgdfKrOhtnplg_gFMz
PAj6qIjiBlL95.N1xy.OiHJ5E.k6WHV3isrywDXnV3Iu3r7BosCTj76e9XCC
1X4.fg5u9khwwSrVdNlJKTn..E_bG9W5ZGedHcA3MQUHFKJrEgBXSyupYtkZ
Ncf42KPPGIsPMNjsFjEG20Qy.YmXeWexifybIBAiEh2Hd0PfuDOqBgRAdS__
PMNIwDVfKtYMDRhHUjsR7beka7LjJZpKgf75kBgcXHTdE2T._MX1_P0YnOqj
LBXRbUAJJ9OtZvfY3ZflNx3zlC8.x24e6crVlnjtzMBlY2euTqyGXI_4D9nS
qS1Ngb9J5Rv2MPBZLDlkXt80Vq3Q1eaxGflPtf6Npx9VcnvM3iPxDv_105PX
M7WpMIbKhYCmLX99NuadGjHCGweYJFxViiVNDdYTwe58i4gMz94jUp92lHf5
CKlKqrI00rmB998ufX8H8wMxntb1jx8lc5wYy54wLyB.5LU6JPIONIaQp.8s
2lS.TE0YNn8nB
Received: from [41.202.94.113] by web121020.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 15 Feb 2011 08:37:53 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.4.20 YahooMailWebService/0.8.108.291010
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 08:37:53 -0800 (PST)
Subject: See more details and my photo
To: XXX@gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-1256168895-1297787873=:95062"

--0-1256168895-1297787873=:95062
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-23873053-1297787873=:95062"

--0-23873053-1297787873=:95062
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Juni 2011 um 00:17 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #3 - 15. Februar 2011 um 18:35

email over Cote D Ivory

Code
Alles auswählen
41.202.94.113 - Geo Information
IP Address 	41.202.94.113
Host 	41.202.94.113
Location 	CI CI, Cote D'Ivoire
City 	Abidjan, 82 -
Organization 	Cote d'Ivoire Telecom
ISP 	Cote d'Ivoire Telecom
AS Number 	AS29571 Ci Telecom
Latitude 	5°34'11" North
Longitude 	4°02'81" West
Distance 	4948.02 km (3074.56 miles) 

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Bella <duncanbella1010@yahoo.com>
Antwort #5 - 19. Februar 2011 um 14:13

Dear Mr.XXX,

Greetings and how are you today with hope you are getting along well in your family. Am becoming worried for not receiving any news from you after I respond to yoiur first letter regarding this concept. Thanks for your prompt respone and your concern to my present predicament. Am in receipt of your message in which you have indicated your full interest to associate with me in achieveing the expectation I have in this transaction.

Please send to me your privtae telephone number so that I will call you fort oral conversation. Dear Sir,I am really in need to get out from this country as fast as possible. If you go through this site below http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101226/ap_on_re_af/ivory_coast

You will agree with me that country is presently under going a very critical political problem of which almost every responsible person is searching for a way to get out from this country.

The former governor central bank and finance minister and prime minister refused to hand over to the new emerged ministers they have also denied the workers salaries and other financial support because the prime minister and the governor of central bank is supporting the opposition party which has sworn in their own candidate as president so for two months now we have two presidents in this country.

They have imposed curfew from 6.30 pm to 6.30 am they have imposed curfew, which is persisting; both electricity and pump waters has been cut off  with every night haivy gun shooting read the above link you will know what I am saying.

Presently opposition party is treating  about  ten top banks supporting the seating president to stop giving financial assistance to seating president if not they will strike them and ASIINV is among the banks  that is supporting the president they help to pay some pensioners last month.

Because the governor of central bank and prime former minister is supporting the opposition candidate who has be sworn as president with his own cabinet now we have two functioning president  they have refused to hand over to minister holding on the financial powers of the sitting president all of sudden the rebels  attack them to close door so ten top banks has been asked by the opposition to refuse service to the sitting present in order to frustrate him.

I want you to be rest assured that all the information I have given to you so far concerning this transaction is in good order for real and legitimate with good intentions and as it is not going to be a big task for you ok.So please do not be afraid of any kind let us work together as one family.  

The only thing I needed from you is just to be good and honest partner who will assist me to recover this money and invest it properly in any lucrative and profitable areas over there in your country.I am sure that it is not going to be a big task for your person.

I am still assuring you as I indicated on my last message that I will give you 15% from the total amount as a compensation and you will be the director of all the establishment that will be set up with you as the guardian, because I will like to continue my education while you will be taking care of the establishment, until I complete my education.

I will want to intimate you about my family back ground once again.So that you will fully understand my situation and my exact intention in seeking for relocation to your country for this establishment.
Presently I am no longer staying  in the family house,I decided to excused my self from the family house, because with the reactions and the comments from one of my wicked uncle whom I am certain that his hands is involve on the death of my father.I get out from the family house to avoid him being eliminated due to this inheritance.I never married.

Because after the funeral ceremony rights of my late father  with continuously calling me, for one meeting after another  made clear  to everybody that his hand is involve on the death of my late father. As the wicked uncle has located all the places, where my late father properties is located in the cities and village, which he has seize enjoying the proceed from them with more moves to interrogate me and find to out, if I know where more of the properties of my father is located in the town and documents related to them.

So that I can surrender them to him, both landed properties and cocoa farms documents he has collected and houses in town he has been collecting the rents into his purse.

As I can no longer bear his abusive languages and threat of elimination, because only this fund deposit in the bank is the only asset treasure my late father willed to my name separately as the next of kin, with out any body consent.This deposit is only what I am securely in position of for now, pending I shall travel out and matured and establish I will come back to fight for the rest.
So I decide to get out from the family house to avoid him eliminating me if got to know about this deposit, even though I have told him about all the landed properties I known that he is still furious with me for nothing, he is not comfortable with mine welfare, so since I inherited this treasure to continue my life.

I have attached the documents of proof for your reference, that is the death certificate of my father, the deposit documents the bank issued to my late father as of the time he made this deposit and the statement of the account status which the bank issued to me recently confirming the deposit on my favour as the next of kin inheritor.

I decided to be staying in a guest house hotel out side the city pending when this money is retrieved and transferred with the help of foreign honest and trust worthy guardian. I am glad to get you as a partner please let us works together with honesty one love as one family. I legitimately inherited this sum it is deposited ASIINV bank here in Abidjan.

I intend to recover it from the bank here and transfer to your custody for investment purpose in any profitable areas.My most important reason for seeking for relocation is that here in our country since this political crisis started the government does not want the former civil servants officials or serving ones and some very important people and their family members to get out of the country easily, people were not permitted to transfer out their asset or get of the country easily because the population assumed that the very big people in politics were the people that is causing the crisis so non of the big people or their family members were permitted to get away from the country, Now most of the foreign investors has already left the country.

I needed a foreign partner who shall act on my behalf as my partner or as benefactor of this money just to support my claim at the bank, because after the death of my father I went to the bank to withdraw some money for my welfare but the bank management of the bank refused me access to the money with reasons.

That my late father deposited the money in suspense fixed account as social security bond with instruction that it is meant for onwards foreign transfer to his business associate private investment expansion for my future welfare.So now that you have indicated your interest to relate with me,I have the intention of making the bank management, to understand that you are my late father foreign business.

Please send to me all your full details and banking information.I am going submit to the bank hence you will be nominate to be the beneficiary of deposit who were suppose to receive this money at your custody for investment program, before the sudden death of my father. So please quickly send to me your account information details so that I will submit it to the bank for the transfer process to commence.

I need a partner who will support my claim at the bank by so doing the bank will the bank management will not refuse my decision because since it is huge sum of money and since I am still a young girl they will not agree easily unless with intervention of an upper hand from foreign country.

I need a guardian who will direct me to the better area for a profitable investment since I want to further my education and I believe that you are capable of doing this because the way you are following up this show me that you can handle this venture well, please do not let me down ok, as you will never regret coming in contact with a person of my type.

I am going to meet with the bank to discuss and finalize how the transfer will be affected.
Thanks for your understanding and future co-operations.

Yours Sincerely
Miss.Bella Ducan
Residence Hotel Du Konankoro
Trechville Ave  lot 113 5émé Etage appt 12
Abidjan Cote d' Ivoire ( Ivory Coast ) West Africa

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: XXXX@gmail.com
Received: by 10.229.84.8 with SMTP id h8cs119889qcl;
        Sat, 19 Feb 2011 04:32:37 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.236.105.244 with SMTP id k80mr3412013yhg.60.1298118756787;
        Sat, 19 Feb 2011 04:32:36 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <duncanbella1010@yahoo.com>
Received: from omp1035.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (omp1035.mail.ne1.yahoo.com [98.138.88.235])
        by mx.google.com with SMTP id 74si7236230yhl.37.2011.02.19.04.32.29;
        Sat, 19 Feb 2011 04:32:36 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of duncanbella1010@yahoo.com designates 98.138.88.235 as permitted sender) client-ip=98.138.88.235;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of duncanbella1010@yahoo.com designates 98.138.88.235 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=duncanbella1010@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (test mode) header.i=@yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 39593 invoked by uid 1000); 19 Feb 2011 12:32:28 -0000
Received: (qmail 9161 invoked by uid 60001); 19 Feb 2011 12:32:28 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1298118747; bh=2QGcdQVcVtpZVWfXxkU7OIzVMHnYVxNPWYnI5xTF0H8=; tent-Type; cL0vQaphig1zU=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  tent-Type;
  35dZUVWRG6Lb8=;
Message-ID: <658516.1965.qm@web121020.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: pCGaqWEVM1kRJQYDAkVlFjduGf1oOKr.DgFZlaq_TST06II
McuMjbs4oUWUXSWl9oMWXgYIqYh3N0Wdj3SYU8qeRUtv2VimDPLg1wahTjLf
UUHqEHChIib7zDklgzqdTvNeUTl4dHiBOi.u62oFJOpMgaLnr7juT47X_EBz
rhvCbwXtQi7xnwdmrMbE.atBgg4grKY91vMvlQCJi8.Ru394hsMw5yQrJ6SC
Ms_YMrFjY6ArLAhQ2P2cxypu1Zt3BFYy0O7JHzVPh67wYwiQRrVGkW5Y1ecq
7j05CaIXbAfEjV9KZTwj.CGi.dNQuSt6E9V2xYV2oIRm_LOSxvUacZ36S5Vw
WxvODXAiS4iCr6qRYE6FZBJVCpzcjJeKnekSN0RLwVfFmqRFkFK7bNoStnpW
aMmHbCKGLnnERpd2m3UiOhYhM8tFSGLE0HvsV93g2CTCNwfOJwhqZGDAvlBB
MWHDbjzrli.sA5rUIqqbHQxpup9oljk6oHIKTtT1AFcIUusOTc2pRb_H2vvp
DJkG2k8ZJFJk7z_qwNsS_97PcRm5AFv7HrHOsymE4OUT_eWlMzwm1djmHYps
yNg.5biWZ5CTp1W3t5gRpo2zuJMSR9tfTtkPQga9l894XSU2UpgwvgMU2yKt
vaQ7X7uQB2gM0djSQ7PcitXZgkPcJKCuK4tZiH8Vio.jZfS8a1r3iyWZxHkB
S_J7f86Kz2bC7rAZ.2S_7P.uEOV9seg1mZjTNPRuM2gdb1bTx_H3v_lZypMn
6xLW6BKK0dFvQAPeUBXvX8wpCOu_2
Received: from [41.189.34.139] by web121020.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 19 Feb 2011 04:32:27 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.4.20 YahooMailWebService/0.8.109.292656
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 04:32:27 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Documents relating to deposit
To: XXX@gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-1464125709-1298118747=:1965"

--0-1464125709-1298118747=:1965
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1931527441-1298118747=:1965"

--0-1931527441-1298118747=:1965
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

« Zuletzt geändert: 23. Februar 2011 um 01:21 von zapparella »  

97LB41211_-_Duncan.JPG ( 141 KB | Downloads )
97LB41211_-_Duncan.JPG
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #6 - 19. Februar 2011 um 14:15

Email over the Cote D'Ivory

Code
Alles auswählen
41.189.34.139 - Geo Information
IP Address 	41.189.34.139
Host 	41.189.34.139
Location 	CI CI, Cote D'Ivoire
City 	Abidjan, 82 -
Organization 	Cote d'Ivoire Telecom
ISP 	Cote d'Ivoire Telecom
AS Number 	AS29571 Ci Telecom
Latitude 	5°34'11" North
Longitude 	4°02'81" West
Distance 	4948.02 km (3074.56 miles) 

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #7 - 19. Februar 2011 um 21:58

To passport 97LB41211 of Bella Gavin Duncan:

Same passport with a little difference!
The number 00 027 445/DST we also have on the passport of
Ikeji JuliethChinyere Miami Al-Musallam <mrsmiami106@btinternet.com> <mrsmiami106@sify.com> <boacotedivoir@africamail.com> <boacotedivoire@webmail.co.za> <bishop_oli@yahoo.com> <ang_20004@yahoo.com>
But there the end of the passportnumber is 41111!
The inner part of circuit of the stamp seems to be original. It's equal on both passports. Only the outer curcuit is different!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema