Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Lilian <lilian_sankoh25@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 3729 mal)

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Lilian <lilian_sankoh25@yahoo.com>
13. Februar 2011 um 04:19

Eingeliefert über http://www.kostenlos-verlieben.de

05.02.2011     04:06:47

Hello!!!
von edlove2010
Hallo!

Mein Name ist Lilian Ich bin groß, gut
aussehend, perfekte Körper. Ich sah
Ihr Profil und war entzückt, Sie zu
kontaktieren, ich hoffe, Sie werden das
wahre
liebevolle, ehrliche und fürsorgliche
Person, die ich gesucht haben 4, und ich
habe etwas
Besonderes für Sie über mich zu
erzählen, also bitte kontaktieren Sie
mich direkt über meine E-Mail
Anschrift unter
(lilian_sankoh25@yahoo.com), so dass ich
auch mein Bild direkt
zu Ihnen. Was
Lilian

Hello!!!

My name is Lilian I am tall ,good
looking, perfect body. I saw
your profile and was delighted to
contact you, I hope you will be the
true
loving, honest and caring person that I
have been looking 4, And I have
something
special to tell you about me, So please
contact me directly through my email
address at (lilian_sankoh25@yahoo.com)
so that I can also send my picture
directly
to you. regards
Lilian

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 05. März 2011 um 23:37 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr10494 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Lilian <lilian_sankoh25@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 13. Februar 2011 um 04:20

Yahoo:

Zitat:

-  Lilian Sankoh

-  Weiblich - New York, New York

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #2 - 13. Februar 2011 um 04:22

Profil: http://christiansinglesnet.net/members/index.php?page=view_profile&id=9198

Zitat:

lilian

African American / Black, 
24, Single - Never Married 

Member Name: lililove 
Member ID: 011383

new york, New York, United States

Personal Details
Race:      African American / Black
Marital Status:      Single - Never Married
Children:      0
Religion:      Christian
Drinking:      Non-alcoholic beverages only
Smoking:      Never
Food:      Other
Education:      High school
Languages:      English (Spoken only)
English (Spoken only)
English (Spoken only)
English (Spoken only)
Interests:      Football / Soccer / Rugby
Music - Blues/Jazz
Eye Color:      Brown
Hair Color:      Black
Body Type:      Average
Height:      5'07" - (170 cm)

0 photos in album view

Make Contact
Instant Message
Send Message
Add To Favorites
Send A Kiss
My Blog
Tell A Friend

Last activity: offline

General Information
Hello!!! My name is Lilian I am tall ,good looking,
perfect body. I saw your profile and was delighted to
contact you, I hope you will be the true loving, honest and
caring person that I have been looking 4, And I have
something special to tell you about me, So please contact
me directly through my email address at (
lilian_sankoh25@yahoo.com ) so that I can also send my
picture directly to you. regards Lilian

Appearance

Looking for
Age From:      28
Age To:      80

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #3 - 13. Februar 2011 um 04:23

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=26333

Zitat:
Lilian Sankoh <lilian_sankoh@yahoo.com>

Postby hunter_hunted on Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:46 am
Received: from [196.207.228.199] senegal
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 05:43:15 -0800 (PST)

Sweetheart

How are you my Dear,hope all is well with you. Firstly I thank you for your response to my email; Enline with my message I sent to you through the dating site, Do not be surprise or get offended for receiving this message from me, It just that I have been obliged to lay a mere trust on you due to my situation here in the refugees camp, Let me first of all reveal my self to you, and I will require the best of your honesty after your knowing about me and whom that I am, I will really like us to have a good relationship inspite of anything because I have this feeling that you are my man and you will not betray me,

MY PROFILE

I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and after reading your profile which will attract every reasonable woman. I am Miss, lilian Foday sankoh. 25 years old girl from Sierra Leone,the only daughter of Late Foday sankoh. vice president of the country-and in charge of the diamond mines,my father was captured and died in government custody in 2003 by government of Ahmad Tejan Kabbah,he accuse my father of war crimes which he did not do.

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I, am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father.
Meanwhile I wanted to escape from Africa to any where in the world but she hide away my international passport and other valuable travelling documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my father’s File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the Private charity organization for the Refegee herein Dakar, Republic of Senegal. I wish to contact you personally for a long term relationship that may lead us to somewhere better if we work well on it.

My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of (US$3, 800, 000.00) (Three Million Eight Hundred Thousand Dollars) in a Bank with my name as the next of kin. However, I shall forward you with the necessay documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund as you will help me in an invsetment, and i will like to complete my studies, as i was in my 1st year in the university, when the crisis started. After the transaction you will arrange for my trip joining you over there for us to share this feelings face to face.

We will invest the fund me and you, or if you don't intend staying with me then It will be my pleasure to compensate you with 10% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.

As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this relationship and transaction sincerely.
Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please I begg you not to disclose it till i come over , once the fund has been transfered.
Attached here is my picture

Please dear if really you will help me please i want you to attach your picture to me so that i will know the person i am trusting my life with and i also want you to send your phone
number to me though i don't have to caall you but we might not know for future porposes.

Yours Sincerely,

Lilian .
« Zuletzt geändert: 05. März 2011 um 23:38 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #4 - 13. Februar 2011 um 04:24

http://419.bittenus.com/10/12/lilianfodaysankoh.html

Zitat:
Date: Wed, Dec 1, 2010 at 1:37 AM
Subject: FROM LILIAN

Hello

How are you my Dear,hope all is well with you. Firstly I thank you for your response to my email; Enline with my message I sent to you through the dating site, Do not be surprise or get offended for receiving this message from me, It just that I have been obliged to lay a mere trust on you due to my situation here in the refugees camp, Let me first of all reveal my self to you, and I will require the best of your honesty after your knowing about me and whom that I am, I will really like us to have a good relationship inspite of anything because I have this feeling that you are my man and you will not betray me,

MY PROFILE

I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and after reading your profile which will attract every reasonable woman. I am Miss, lilian Foday sankoh. 23 years old girl from Sierra Leone,the only daughter of Late Foday sankoh. vice president of the country-and in charge of the diamond mines,my father was captured and died in government custody in 2003 by government of Ahmad Tejan Kabbah,he accuse my father of war crimes which he did not do.

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I, am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father' s treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father.
Meanwhile I wanted to escape from Africa to any where in the world but she hide away my international passport and other valuable travelling documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my father’s File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the Private charity organization for the Refegee herein Dakar, Republic of Senegal. I wish to contact you personally for a long term relationship that may lead us to somewhere better if we work well on it.

My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of (US$3, 800, 000.00) (Three Million Eight Hundred Thousand Dollars) in a Bank with my name as the next of kin. However, I shall forward you with the necessay documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund as you will help me in an invsetment, and i will like to complete my studies, as i was in my 1st year in the university, when the crisis started. After the transaction you will arrange for my trip joining you over there for us to share this feelings face to face.

We will invest the fund me and you, or if you don' t intend staying with me then It will be my pleasure to compensate you with 25% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.

As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this relationship and transaction sincerely.
Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please I begg you not to disclose it till i come over , once the fund has been transfered.

Please dear if really you will help me please i want you to attach your picture to me so that i will know the person i am trusting my life with and i also want you to send your phone
number to me though i don' t have to caall you but we might not know for future porposes.

Yours Sincerely,

Lilian .

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #5 - 13. Februar 2011 um 04:26

http://www.partarea.com/forums/postslist.aspx?topicID=110&postID=108#LinkInPage_...

Zitat:
Hello!!!

Hello!!! My name is Lilian I am tall ,good looking, perfect body. I saw your profile and was delighted to contact you, I hope you will be the true loving, honest and caring person that I have been looking 4, And I have something special to tell you about me, So please contact me directly through my email address at ( lilian_sankoh25@yahoo.com ) so that I can also send my picture directly to you. regards Lilian
       edlove - Thursday,18 November 2010 09:51:35

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #6 - 13. Februar 2011 um 04:27

http://www.correctmytext.com/text/2016/page1

Zitat:
Hello!!!

My name is
Lilian I am tall ,good looking, perfect body. I saw
your profile and was delighted to contact you, I hope you will be the true
loving, honest and caring person that I have been looking 4, And I have something
special to tell you about me, So please contact me directly through my email
address at ( lilian_sankoh25@yahoo.com ) so that I can also send my picture directly
to you. regards

Lilian

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #7 - 13. Februar 2011 um 04:30

Profil: http://www.kostenlos-verlieben.de/profil_ansicht.php?pid=7714

Zitat:

edlove2010

Land: Deutschland
PLZ-Bereich: 42...

Ich suche: einen Mann
für: Freundschaft, Flirt, Partnerschaft

Größe: über 1.90
Statur: sehr schlank
Haarfarbe: keine Haare
Beruf: Schüler
Sternzeichen: Schütze
Raucher: nein

Das sollte man unbedingt über mich wissen:
hello my lovehello my lovehello my lovehello my lovehello my
lovehello my lovehello my lovehello my love

So sehe ich mich selbst:
lovehello my lovehello my lovehello my lovehello my
lovehello my lovehello my love

Ich wünsche mir von einem Partner
oder Freund:
lovehello my lovehello my love

Das mag ich überhaupt nicht:
hello my lovehellhello my lovehello my lovehello my
lovehello my lovehello my lovehello my lovevv

Hobbies:
Tanzen, Partys, Swing...

Das Leben genießen
Edle Weine und Spirituosen
Gemütliche Videoabende
Lesen
Partys

Aktiv und fit
Sonstige Sportarten
Golf

Die freien Stunden
Jagen
Tanzen
Filme und DVDs

Sport zwischen Mattscheibe und Stadion
Leichathletik
Fußball
Sportliche Großereignisse (z.B. Olympische Spiele)

Die Welt der Klänge
Soul / RnB
Electronic
Swing

Zwischen High-Tech und Heimwerken
Motorrad
Software und Programmierung
Computer- und Konsolenspiele
Technik und Elektronik

Beruf und Karriere
Aktien und Börse
Altersvorsorge

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #8 - 13. Februar 2011 um 11:29

Die Bilder gibt es auch schon bei uns unter:

Lilian Sankhoh <lilian_sankoh24@yahoo.de>

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #9 - 14. Februar 2011 um 18:29

Hello

MY PROFILE

I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and after reading your profile which will attract every reasonable woman. I am Miss, lilian Foday sankoh. 23 years old girl from Sierra Leone,the only daughter of Late Foday sankoh. vice president of the country-and in charge of the diamond mines,my father was captured and died in government custody in 2003 by government of Ahmad Tejan Kabbah,he accuse my father of war crimes which he did not do.

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I, am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father.

We will invest the fund me and you, or if you don't intend staying with me then It will be my pleasure to compensate you with 25% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.

number to me though i don't have to caall you but we might not know for future porposes.
i need your full information's
1. Your Full Name.........................
2. Your Address.............................
3. Your Phone Number........................
4. Your Occupation..............................
5.Your  Country...................................
You can reach me with this telephone number (   +221- 76 650 30 33  ) the number belongs to the reverend Father his name is Reverend John Horb Anthony ,when you call tell him that you want to speak with Miss Lilian Sankoh so that he will send for me.
I will be waiting to hear from you.

Thanks and God Bless you.
Yours faithfully  Miss Lilian Sankoh. 

Spoiler:
From Lilian Sankoh Mon Feb 14 11:06:40 2011
X-Apparently-To:            xxxxxxxx via 212.82.110.53; Mon, 14 Feb 2011 03:06:44 -0800
Return-Path:            <lilian_sankoh25@yahoo.com>
X-YahooFilteredBulk:            98.138.85.182
Received-SPF:            none (mta1000.mail.sk1.yahoo.com: domain of lilian_sankoh25@yahoo.com does not designate permitted sender hosts)
X-YMailISG:            UtJqBQscZAq6ZsWXVZMDFbfT__C11BRJPDT3d9BKjLa5DdXV RzLIcZhWputP3uhiwk4odXpeAfEAP9NQZ0xW2SJuMb5HswV3mnN9TI9lcgIM cK.sifqv7EuYDWUpcQGOnQiJvfjqWg5XjRfmEmmXfWMa7XjcqfQ3QyVAhuem LmTqaSUJkxFPkSlHqWWi9VQpoKJ4oX0IToPC3qIA.i4v8ocf_nfAZBsywFIJ Bc6YpqvT4ot2VY8LPzRzvUv7k0XTEutOmrvkgjcoMYL.jm1QbyVDXtNCLxT5 vXkT8Be87sCqyIQJOSZR0zPlg88NPpYHRkdqRPdzApb7MqRt9UU3NdU2L0O4 0JynWIYvUTu1eiHkXiIAmTbuOSKxQj6bH.R2PpOakA8K_EIaSRJ1VWbiUJM_ 44NwUEAItiPjz9P4xj__JnT8GESawjPtQF7QDy2WND7ne6LeClZ1Oykruh0q OBarjiOoFOQBsgy_6s_j3zX9FGeo4AcK5pMdaiK4roYS0NrTSuRmTBih9kOv PcJFQa07kbNWSf2SWaQwdizLUhfbM9eJBo3YxVV7sN.V.JaPk9ViNlLQjDUs .dbPeaqPPL59r4Vtsc2uHMXntL9pivXbY6HlIT09ExrRI7TlPUDLA4a92FCf BOYV5goJsyFQ2uSeZk0QXjObXx5qF_FjqLpQeEMFs8zLH4.wwBLvltUH85Dy vhrU3afhngYo.d_DYsmGolKkAd37F4Pu4.FjPpx2WaGowBFQj0CDxYnDGTJC cnPd9Ule2xZ4M2X47dvGKV157o7OUEafYLuvZbKw.nRgII9sMXV8cflTdRMD PpvB30hl34Du7MLT3KrWs6EBW_ygQVor1fPJRuh46Tew.aNpeUkKO.WWznJG GAYVccORJ51n1sHGkadL4F.cjvnSuMC30rTu7.dXXOpMa2RlMJ.O_aCndLYe mK0d5xQ0Yexq3_O2hBx6iYP3BsVVByYQ7IZo7tpLa1wGQOZSejf6Jnj9XGU4 hLwInszxhQl4eOtZClB5MoaLxWnZc7WABdF3TsKfHy_ncViqPUmh7MjV_8tA G_SREn.IhiL9aSvSbs9J0yO57ElnkL47Vh0r84aeYc0PIINm6CIS0rJVXy4Y 9xwTpyM.MDkGdyArGEYn_VJ5d_G61sdGEZuWemM1CUupJ0ghcCAzKIgoyMcj mC13BEwfgmX4fOV5g2l5doUcl.iqgYfKnkUabljJeaUabrANtZ16rfnSLmqM NdwpZL1esTbRiT_X3ZVryPXOXn9EwvHnB5khrbQ3BLZaxFFVuUwnj981TN_5 zt4HgJHEEpJHGXzqZuXivlWvrjxl_rufr4eNhHTffrmoZ7aR5Qj3w_uX068v dK8V0MLU3NWt_hbmX7AG6Nu1_13egyP06leZuzKXspg4pwWKa9WWecyxC222 1Uq_beBdI2NRC0VT5XmWAxDkFugYMmlrARfzGlHBEdITjoORuQgEaMisg_Ze 1bQSSZY7CNXOMM7LS45OfcEtKwB0tlZKFkX6iqpLSmP0GxpX9xD9Ec3y7uCb iiYAOCOAiHsi.9UZN0IQaR0YXKBRE9iL6CxHz4NQatN.XfnuS7qlJx9Nb1d3 S26vpseZdJ_TTG_grt.ywTAityYYiL1F3KsH8yp_cRR_kSQhptvU
X-Originating-IP:            [98.138.85.182]
Authentication-Results:            mta1000.mail.sk1.yahoo.com from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received:            from 127.0.0.1 (HELO web120215.mail.ne1.yahoo.com) (98.138.85.182) by mta1000.mail.sk1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Mon, 14 Feb 2011 03:06:43 -0800
Received:            (qmail 43200 invoked by uid 60001); 14 Feb 2011 11:06:40 -0000
DKIM-Signature:            v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1297681600; bh=uvDewSVWpCwIcci3RdpGKWk9Rt5K+S6wOdDtS7mLwKk=; -Version:Content-Type; BvSnGMxe15BLE=
DomainKey-Signature:            a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; -Version:Content-Type; YF8rQbbkhcWdU=;
Message-ID:            <710924.42347.qm@web120215.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG:            LCmQKE0VM1lzgcLZ7fxmFxeICa5Lm8poetGmMcChl5sEi27 YDnwDrZX7iCFnu0PRxdmlDwsSsL8QjMN.201Ud9SRRUFbh3BZnXSqAUd5Auc agBe3u77s4EOgB71NbnqpGa7FZcrlObNAu1FZNPYnB7A6BTl8Tug7kNDDRbF P01aP.BaCl7X5MP9tEi.9uSowklFh0tIl74_GMC1_XWIVOr9Hy6hesnf0f0k HHmbgfPuQoEg3MjedMwKe_WMvHKP2Xw0Z7zi1P7q97333Y68VO2UlHmmraHo _WcGkpYEWxjCrsYQRK_.7iDNL1Xvot8piIWPJ_Ay8rxsB1nhPqfLZxYiv1z1 CIx5OPAgHTKuJQrTOCH6kvNUGHwAi_WTCYdTrnMeAqB3mFwcpk3t6vxmk6qb KDVHNjNnSiazGxYl4YS9VjnCFTRDdesimA6MkLnaqnkYiHrzWwfzkHs9ZCD9 Uml2sFUZQ.9K248IWd.Ys_IF5wcD_V1BM05TvT9EJnECSqlbsPD26HAkvSPo S9Sl4tbr9QE4i5uvTS8sS976R82LAwpINa_sMz44VicnscvoWgJDVkKT6ssu QuzYlUbS2ULAuBrvn4x7ylyo_4K6w2KDzPCdtgKxcWwMfLNNeHS4tnNoyqxt esPzXooa40qTfMObi2KCqLOwHRekw0KQQzJ2t6a8PnWWb9TvFyoTdWFKIhOl Us8qXXCIS2Jg4Y7RPwDDmGQOHHvGTZeaisJvVvSVvpuOr2HoZsHBKfD.wz5F 9RZYymdkMgGqIPKln_7FqeF7AtSSdCTVoFczcadQ8A5SPjxKcde23OTfYTjZ q1Swngxd6Pc3VmtasX5IWTacVKkFG5Rs2grfkXmHV2e_pAqumASBYJsbCGev OTM.yWT8M5DW4fQprjUv0A4jS.VyOeEseY6c-
Received:            from [41.214.33.2] by web120215.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 14 Feb 2011 03:06:40 PST
X-Mailer:            YahooMailClassic/11.4.20 YahooMailWebService/0.8.108.291010
Date:            Mon, 14 Feb 2011 03:06:40 -0800 (PST)
Lilian Sankoh <lilian_sankoh25@yahoo.com>   
Add sender to Contacts
Subject:            FROM LILIAN
To:            xxxxxxxx
In-Reply-To:            <805FEEBE4E154199BC16A96A89258E32@xxxxxxxxxx>
MIME-Version:            1.0
Content-Type:            multipart/alternative; boundary="0-441827853-1297681600=:42347"
Content-Length:            415607

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #10 - 14. Februar 2011 um 18:30

Eingeliefert mit Sonatel über SN [Senegal]

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Information - 41.214.33.2
IP address:                     41.214.33.2
Reverse DNS:                    [No reverse DNS entry per ns1.afrinic.net.]
Reverse DNS authenticity:       [Unknown]
ASN:                            8346
ASN Name:                       UNSPECIFIED (SONATEL-AS Autonomous System)
IP range connectivity:          7
Registrar (per ASN):            RIPE
Country (per IP registrar):     SN [Senegal]
Country Currency:               Unknown
Country IP Range:               41.214.0.0 to 41.214.127.255
Country fraud profile:          Normal
City (per outside source):      Dakar, Kaolack
Country (per outside source):   SN [Senegal]
Private (internal) IP?          No
IP address registrar:           whois.afrinic.net
Known Proxy?                    No
Link for WHOIS:                 41.214.33.2