Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Farah <farah88pet@yahoo.com> <jordaninternationalbank@accountant.com> (Gelesen: 5764 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Farah <farah88pet@yahoo.com> <jordaninternationalbank@accountant.com>
04. Februar 2011 um 17:19

From www.waydate.com

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
Dating with farahlove: i am easy going girl honest humble obidient r...

farahlove
   - 26 y/o female
   - from Albertville, Alabama, USA
   - English, French, English
   - seeking a Man from 21 to 31 y/o

Last logged in: 2011-02-04 06:03:44

farahlove are looking for

I look for a      Man
Looking for an age range      21-31
Looking for a height      I prefer not to say
Looking for a body type      I prefer not to say
Relationship      Marriage

Personal details of farahlove

Name       farah
Sex      female
Children      0
Want children      Yes
Date of birth      1984 February 10
Height      5'4" - 5'7" (161-170cm)
Body type      Athletic
Ethnicity      Asian
Religion      Moslem
Marital status      Single
Education      High School graduate
Occupation      Student
Income      $10,000/year and less
Smoker      No
Drinker      No

About farahlove

Description:
i am easy going girl honest humble obidient respectful and understanding.i am easy going girl honest humble obidient respectful and understanding.i am easy going girl honest humble obidient respectful and understanding.

Ideal match description:
i am easy going girl honest humble obidient respectful and understanding.looking for some one who is cearing obidient and understanding.i am easy going girl honest humble obidient respectful and understanding.looking for some one who is cearing obidient and understanding.

Zitat:
farahlove       Date: 2011-02-04 06:57:01       

* farahlove
    * 26 y/o female
    * Albertville, USA

HI DEAREST ONE(farah88pet@yahoo.com)
How are you today,I am sorry to worry you with my Proposal for a relationship with you, but I know that you will grant my request in good sense and understanding, My name is Miss farah, i saw your profile today in www.waydate.com and became intrested in you,i will also like to know more about you. i'm hoping to hear from you soon so that I can send you more details about my self Including my picture. I believe we can move from here. Bear in mind that Love has no colors barrier,religious,the only important Thing there is love.Yours Sincerely.farah. (farah88pet@yahoo.com)

« Zuletzt geändert: 25. Februar 2011 um 21:33 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr20016 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Farah <farah88pet@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 04. Februar 2011 um 17:20

by yahoo

Zitat:
Farah
Een vrouw

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

vierauge
Forum Administrator

Ich tu nix. Ich will nur
spielen.

Standort: Toronto
Antwort #2 - 04. Februar 2011 um 17:56

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #3 - 06. Februar 2011 um 00:17

Dear XXX,

farahlove ( 23133 ) is scammer send you spam message.

We have deleted farahlove ( 23133 ) with all messages from WayDate site.

If you find other scam profiles, please click on "Scam Report" button.
We delete them fast and deny access by IP address.

Thank you for using WayDate!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #4 - 10. Februar 2011 um 12:47

Romancescam has a thread.

Zitat:
My father managed to sent for me through his lawyer of which i have arrived Iran and met him lying critically wounded in a hospital he was flown to with other senior citizen victims of the land slide, He was able to tell me some important things and directed his lawyer to hand over some certain documents to me which the lawyer did.He also released some reasonable amount of money to his lawyer to be passing it on to me gradually as the need for it comes up for my education.On Tuesday 30Th December, five days after the EARTHQUAKE, my father gave up the ghost and after his burial according to Islamic rites, I took some money from the lawyer and traveled back to Senegal to continue with my education. When it was time to pay my school fees, I tried to reach the lawyer but could not, After some fruitless effort, It was certain to me that i do not have any other choice but to disclose my situation to the school authority of which i was taken to the camp of UNITED NATIONS HIGH COMMISSION FOR REFUGEE(UNHCR) in grand yorf, Dakar Senegal from where i am writing you now but i say ALHAMDOULILLAH(all praise be to Allah) for keeping me alive till date.Among the documents given to me then was a deposit band certificate with the sum of $2.400.000(TWO MILLION, FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND U.S DOLLARS) as cash my father deposited with bank which has my name in it as the next of kin.The balance amount have increased as i confirmed through the bank due to my fathers wish during the time he made the deposit, The bond indicates that the next of kin can only come to claim the money should anything happen to the depositor when she reaches the age of 25 of which i have attained now.

Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS1
SONATEL
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL
« Zuletzt geändert: 25. Februar 2011 um 21:31 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bommo
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Standort: schwebend zwischen den Welten
Antwort #5 - 22. Februar 2011 um 16:20

Die Dame hat auch mich auf waydate.com angeschrieben.

Auf meine nette Anfrage, die Dame hat mich kontaktiert, erhielt ich Post aus dem Senegal – nicht aus den USA.

Asalaam"u"alaikum.
It is true that we met through the Internet which i know to be an unsecured means of communications that have been abused with many lies coming from people of no conscience with wicked mind to deprive others of their hard earned fortune but please give your attention to my mail though it may be your least expectation from me since we are just new friends but i am doing so because i have to let you know about me due to the happiness my heart have found with you.I was born into a Muslim family that cherish the principle of proper child up bringing but death never gave me the opportunity of having to enjoy the comfort of my good home but all the same Allah knows the best.After reading from you i decided to let you know everything about me because i believe it is Masha Allah(that which Allah wills) which makes me know you after my fasts with prayers to Allah, I am also ready to meet with you if you will accept me with all your heart.My name is Miss Farah Durazi Mohammad, I was born on the 18Th of November, 1986 in the ancient citadel (city) of Bam located within Ker-man province in the Islamic Republic of Iran, Daughter of late Dr.Durazi Mohammad of The blessed memory who was a diplomat turned successful businessman that served with Iranian Embassies in Senegal, United Kingdom, and Canada respectively.I lost my mother two days to my 18Th birthday on Friday 16Th November 2002 in a rape incident when she got killed trying to save a girl from the hands of rapists, It was after the death of my mother that my dad realized that Iran is undemocratic and not safe for girls of which he decided that i will continue my education in another Islamic nation for my safety since many girls have been raped without justice being done to the rapists.He later concluded that i continue my education in Senegal having being there before. Tears will not let me go back to the events that took my fathers life when i least expected and expose me to life of competition for survival but for what i am and not for my beauty or family background, I have learn to accept and face challenges. Iam alive writing today as it was by bismillahir rahmani raheem(in the name of Allah, most gracious, most merciful) which kept me in Senegal as i did no come back for vacation during the time of the LAND BREAKING(earthquake)which took place in Bam citadel on the early hours of Friday 26Th December, 2003 that caused the instant death of my younger and only brother with other relatives and gave my father multiple serious injuries.After the incident, My father managed to sent for me through his lawyer of which i have arrived Iran and met him lying critically wounded in a hospital he was flown to with other senior citizen victims of the land slide, He was able to tell me some important things and directed his lawyer to hand over  some certain documents to me which the lawyer did.He also released some reasonable amount of money to his lawyer to be passing it on to me gradually as the need for it comes up for my education.On Tuesday 30Th December, five days after the EARTHQUAKE, my father gave up the ghost and after his burial according to Islamic rites, I took some money from the lawyer and traveled back to Senegal to continue with my  education. When it was time to pay my school fees, I tried to reach the lawyer but could not, After some fruitless effort, It was certain to me that i do not have any other choice but to disclose my situation to the school authority of which i was taken to the camp of UNITED NATIONS HIGH COMMISSION FOR REFUGEE(UNHCR) in grand yorf, Dakar Senegal from where i am writing you now but i say ALHAMDOULILLAH(all praise be to Allah) for keeping me alive till date.Among the documents given to me then was a deposit band certificate with the sum of $2.400.000(TWO MILLION, FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND U.S DOLLARS) as cash my father deposited with bank which has my name in it as the next of kin.The balance amount have increased as i confirmed through the bank due to my fathers wish during the time he made the deposit, The bond indicates that the next of kin can only come to claim the money should anything happen to the depositor when she reaches the age of 25 of which i have attained now. I have communicated with the bank and was searching for a reliable and trustworthy person that can assist me to claim and safeguard this money in his custody so i can relocate to join him to start a new life as the bank advised me to do since i have no account.Please write me with your first and last name which i will send to the bank presenting you to them as my trustee and Representative if you accept to help me with the claims and assure me that you will not betray me when you receive the money in your account. Iam with the hope that this transfer will be successfully carried out with you and i promised you bismillah( In the name of Allah) that you will be handsomely rewarded for the help. In all i say Subhana Allah( glory be to Allah) for making me know someone like you. From your new friend Farah.

Spoiler:

Delivered-To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@googlemail.com
Received: by 10.42.241.69 with SMTP id ld5cs248628icb;
        Tue, 22 Feb 2011 06:26:09 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.231.207.84 with SMTP id fx20mr2130009ibb.62.1298384769047;
Return-Path: <farah88pet@yahoo.com>
Received: from nm15-vm0.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com (nm15-vm0.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com [98.139.91.208])
        by mx.google.com with SMTP id o8si16843326ibo.94.2011.02.22.06.26.08;
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of farah88pet@yahoo.com designates 98.139.91.208 as permitted sender) client-ip=98.139.91.208;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of farah88pet@yahoo.com designates 98.139.91.208 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=farah88pet@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (test mode) Quelltext.i=@yahoo.com
Received: from [98.139.91.69] by nm15.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 22 Feb 2011 14:26:08 -0000
Received: from [98.139.91.23] by tm9.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 22 Feb 2011 14:26:08 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1023.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 22 Feb 2011 14:26:08 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 272001.1052.bm@omp1023.mail.sp2.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 80076 invoked by uid 60001); 22 Feb 2011 14:26:07 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1298384767; bh=44Ieq4RU1XUz8pp2kQ4zg35hkjmoChM+sz7Sqzw1Rd0=; tent-Type; UGz1JxaXwBF4M=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  tent-Type;
  gitcG7FmF6Z84=;
Message-ID: <712921.74571.qm@web113912.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: cml.ePYVM1kyhMhE6QHPbVkpR2xRiphIBaQlPJDHFIkQlIO
vx_J_z3b4Gl6oFOrA4ovAjzt9QcQQgRwcCDL4lWnlCg0HUEywlvMJw.lO8F2
efm0Kr3iC2JqCtG2ERyZGQpmoiNTmRptyxo60zqTRctSqHYM7UX_3F5GVYe9
ag0pHpCuNisw_DuCY4qL1WHL9CZC3H_bbAOJ7XYvjBVLfDe3p..YmFLe4Gfi
l3K_RqUSogTo4Y.PIZJ7XxfVXkbXN2vxzJBS5AP3VVmw4fwRLcO5LjSN86o3
QncLP2x_YFSTrdklVDu0x_9FbmWfZuTzj2.kXAKzzgJl0bUrwx3i8NwryF_U
QQ8J2taEEVeg-
Received: from [41.208.162.170] by web113912.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 22 Feb 2011 06:26:07 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.4.20 YahooMailWebService/0.8.109.292656
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 06:26:07 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Asalaam"u"alaikum.
To: xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx <xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@googlemail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-1906519932-1298384767=:74571"

--0-1906519932-1298384767=:74571
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-273120778-1298384767=:74571"

--0-273120778-1298384767=:74571
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

aus dem Senegal:
Code
Alles auswählen
41.208.162.170 - Geo Information
IP Address 	41.208.162.170
Host 	41.208.162.170
Location 	SN SN, Senegal
City 	-, - -
Organization 	Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senega
ISP 	Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senega
AS Number 	AS8346 Autonomous System

« Zuletzt geändert: 25. Februar 2011 um 21:30 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bommo
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Standort: schwebend zwischen den Welten
Antwort #6 - 24. Februar 2011 um 10:57

My Dearest,
I thank you once again for reaching me.I hope you are keeping fine today,as for me,i am not looking fine over here.Really it sounds some how depositing such a big trust to some body that you have never seen in person but one thing you ought to understand is that any body who is into difficult situation may be looking for help from every angle and when i come in contact with you i was some how felt relaxed saying with you that God has answered my fasting and prayers.I was moved.I appreciate your acceptance to assist me to my request as regards to the money and this has made me to get the bank informed in a mail about you, i introduced you to them.I see you as a very nice person whom i can lean upon for trust and support for life.I see you as very responsible,competent and mature enough to assist me to direct my life to a positive direction in life.Please i have not told any one except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is money i feel all interest will be on it..Remember i trust you that is why i am giving you all this information!. I will like to hear your voice in due cause please,I have informed the bank about my plans to take and transfer this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a very responsible person,who will stand on my behalf as a trustee to this money due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.I have to use this chance to let you know about it,i have decided not to continue staying over here any more, i would like to use this chance get you introduced to the bank as my partner and the person who will be standing on my behalf as regards to this money.In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with their contact information below,please tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my (2.4 million USA dollars) Two Million four Hundred Thousand USA Dollars) deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin/beneficiary,to your account in your country.Here is the contact,just send an email to the bank in London.Note the contact  information of the bank is below,and i would like you to contact them today for this fund and ask them how this fund will be transferred into your account as my foreign partner,let them know that it's Miss.Farah Durazi Mohammad instructed to transfer this fund into your account.Here is the account details;

Name- Jordan International Bank plc.

Name of depositor-  Dr. Durazi Mohammad.
Account Number-  JBU#211-0-59746-1.
Amount-    $2.4 Million Dollars.
Next Of Kin-   Miss Farah Durazi Mohammad.

Address- 103 Mount Street, London, United Kingdom.
Through Kevin Qualters who is the General Manager because i was directed to him when i first contacted them before with the bank general contact e-mail.---  jordaninternationalbank@accountant.com
Telephone - +447035983170
Fax:  +447024083382

send your full information for reconfirmation so that i will forward it to bank to make the transfer to your given account in your country.

1.FULL NAME : .........
2.HOME AND OFFICE ADDRESS : ........
3.TELEPHONE NUMBER : ........
4.BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION : ........

i swear with my late parents grave that you will never ever regret this transaction dear,I was well known in the orphanage home here and the real name my parents called me is Miss.Farah. The name of the manager for foreign transfers as i was informed is Mr Kevin Qualters by the time you contacted them on fax or email. Please try and contact them now to confirm this and as well on how possible to transfer the (2.4million USA dollars) deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be very grateful and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young and inexperienced to comfortably manage my life for now.I have map out 5% for every expenses you will make before this transfer and 10% for all your good effort towards my freedom.As i told you before,this orphanage home is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible.Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you will send some money from my late father money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country.I feel i can make it to join you as soon as you are through with this transfer or you can come down to meet me over here and see how you will assist me to join you.I don't think i will regret being with you in your country,i feel it's so better for me to be with you than to be over here,i have made my decision not to continue staying in this orphanage home.I hope you approach this issue as yours,and give an urgent attention,because i am not in good condition and i want to be free in all my life,i so much trust you and i will like you to maintain the trust i have got in you.For now, i have no means to give you a call but you can only contact me through United Nations Refugee Camp Supervising Officer by name Mr Ali. Call his office with this number 00221-768-424-986 and tell them that you want to speak with Farah Mohammad and he will sent for me. Honey please keep this transaction secret this is a very huge amount of money.I will not like  people to know about this fund because i am afraid to loose my life or the money.I will be waiting to hear from you soonest.Yours in love Farah.

Spoiler:

Delivered-To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@googlemail.com
Received: by 10.220.121.208 with SMTP id i16cs238374vcr;
        Wed, 23 Feb 2011 14:37:01 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.150.61.12 with SMTP id j12mr806605yba.144.1298500620639;
        Wed, 23 Feb 2011 14:37:00 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <farah88pet@yahoo.com>
Received: from nm27.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com (nm27.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com [98.139.91.97])
        by mx.google.com with SMTP id m27si18164659yha.109.2011.02.23.14.37.00;
        Wed, 23 Feb 2011 14:37:00 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of farah88pet@yahoo.com designates 98.139.91.97 as permitted sender) client-ip=98.139.91.97;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of farah88pet@yahoo.com designates 98.139.91.97 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=farah88pet@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (test mode) Quelltext.i=@yahoo.com
Received: from [98.139.91.69] by nm27.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 23 Feb 2011 22:36:59 -0000
Received: from [98.139.91.41] by tm9.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 23 Feb 2011 22:36:59 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1041.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 23 Feb 2011 22:36:59 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 669656.3451.bm@omp1041.mail.sp2.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 8161 invoked by uid 60001); 23 Feb 2011 22:36:59 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1298500619; bh=8tZjSxl1fnORIBBEg3Og6rhyEBkLxa4Y3UxPzCed/mY=; -Version:Content-Type; pO9j/FtdOvZZ0=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  -Version:Content-Type;
  3ADe2raytxVoI=;
Message-ID: <137661.8048.qm@web113916.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: g5p2UQUVM1n0OUW7hwRhYYMXtCQRI0NG5O49UI17EcoiFBE
BNcGLONxphqjvbUHC4bD0U0k_oLaovngVDhQuwW9kTTiRKK_Qjcpu2C.ZYDw
8tf55Nby0SJ69EIphrO001yuA68ClJExUfmq1DU_vj8cOjMB8xJepPMmDH3e
tfR0ZDxzW_KfIJvO9BXqkvsgkTp.Aa1DoVrZ5ykgJurTaItTp1JD4UH8JolJ
fBfB8ss6bQMYPoc9il27cQcpAAdleyoValPOeUxEAo32bwiaGzxr_knVNwxm
HFXv2hKUXq66zTWRbW66Pmb19QE4hfL3OzKXA7dZOgdgxbdVbCog6M_P3Jkb
KKgGM4Hm_xXEXHjAbSQp0xZg2TS_SiP8Elz_p3NMAAizcvXrmsn6j9TAS
Received: from [41.208.172.210] by web113916.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 23 Feb 2011 14:36:58 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.4.20 YahooMailWebService/0.8.109.292656
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 14:36:58 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Please dear contact the bank.
To: xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx <xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@googlemail.com>
In-Reply-To: <4D64D796.5070809@googlemail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1297834987-1298500618=:8048"

--0-1297834987-1298500618=:8048
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

aus dem Senegal:
Code
Alles auswählen
41.208.172.210 - Geo Information