Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Ann <single-lovely-lady.anna@yandex.ru> (Gelesen: 9965 mal)

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Ann <single-lovely-lady.anna@yandex.ru>
02. Februar 2011 um 00:34

Hi xxxxx!!!
How are you doing??? I hope that at you very well and I wish to you all best)))
Huge to you thanks for the attention xxxxx, rendered to me, and for that that has not left my sympathy and has answered to me. I very much hope what is it only beginning of our dialogue and we in due course shall know each other much better xxxxx )))
First of all certainly I shall tell more in detail about myself.
My complete name Anna, the parents call me Anuta, friends Anechka, Ann... Name me as it will be more convenient))) as you I think know from my structure on a site I from Russia, from beautiful, but not so large city, Yoshkar-Ola, but now I live in Cheboksary, which in Chuvash republic located. I think in due course I shall tell to you more more about that place where I live))) if certainly you will be interested)))
xxxxx I have finished university, faculty of psychology... I liked to be fond of psychology at school and I did not think long what science I shall study. It is a very deep science, I think that I shall tell about her more in due course))) my branch the social psychology was called, actually in this area I work now. I work with which children the parents, with unsuccessful children have thrown... xxxxx I am very happy to have such job because I like children, though yet I have no, I am very happy that I can to make their difficult life better, to see their smiles, to hear of laughter))) children have not deserved burning, only of happiness, in hands of the adults to make by their happy)
Now xxxxx I live separately from the parents, I take off an apartment, because I aspire to independence. Whenever possible I help them))) from time to time to me uneasily, but I not sad for me and never complain)))
I very much like theatre, cinema, reading xxxxx ... Not on me noisy places like dances... Very much I like to go for a walk, to reflect)))
Very much I want to be happy in love, marriage spoilage... xxxxx I did not have some more serious relations, because it is serious for me a step... I very much do not like which play with feelings... The trust is very important... I for the first time try to find the relation in internet... I am confused, a little I am afraid, but I think it temporarily... I am sure that if I really will grow fond of that I shall do all that mine the man was happy... What such love??? For me it is warm, trust, tenderness, dedication to each other... To divide life together xxxxx I think that while it is all... But I think and very much I hope what is it only beginning)))
Very much I hope to continue our acquaintance...
I am very much interested in you... I hope it will be mutual...
Very much I wait for the following letter xxxxx )))
In total to you best )))
Take care
Ann 

Spoiler:
X-Antivirus: AVG for E-mail
Delivered-To: <= $$$$$ =>
Received: by 10.204.103.140 with SMTP id k12cs193296bko;
        Mon, 31 Jan 2011 02:07:55 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.204.100.70 with SMTP id x6mr5023396bkn.0.1296468475001;
        Mon, 31 Jan 2011 02:07:55 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <single-lovely-lady.anna@yandex.ru>
Received: from forward10.mail.yandex.net (forward10.mail.yandex.net [77.88.61.49])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTP id m24si53571359bkm.79.2011.01.31.02.07.53;
        Mon, 31 Jan 2011 02:07:54 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of single-lovely-lady.anna@yandex.ru designates 77.88.61.49 as permitted sender) client-ip=77.88.61.49;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of single-lovely-lady.anna@yandex.ru designates 77.88.61.49 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=single-lovely-lady.anna@yandex.ru; dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@yandex.ru
Received: from web115.yandex.ru (web115.yandex.ru [77.88.60.182])
     by forward10.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id E9A963FC8374
     for <= $$$$$ =>; Mon, 31 Jan 2011 13:07:52 +0300 (MSK)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yandex.ru; s=mail;
     t=1296468472; bh=WYjFNmloXabR4MGzmUSOj4Idp+Mc16EaYBOX2tHirP4=;
     h=From:To:Subject:MIME-Version:Message-Id:Date:Content-Type;
     b=XTAxP8DWymyXlzV3SUMRg2GaRg6FsQFwTYzL+G1l91Bx7INIn3SRMu3vcNR0jmb+I
      ciph5UK01Q30eSPrSq5pG5aAbjP39A29OTG7Pq0oRJJJ3JAQXTnALgx+/OMAbubSzO
      4c43UtPr6KLzKhpfxA6rjYtvEGFZMyxHBXuZjaUI=
Received: from localhost (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
     by web115.yandex.ru (Yandex) with ESMTP id E6BF64B0002
     for <= $$$$$ =>; Mon, 31 Jan 2011 13:07:52 +0300 (MSK)
Received: from 152.20.pppoe.mari-el.ru (152.20.pppoe.mari-el.ru [77.40.20.152]) by mail.yandex.ru with HTTP;
     Mon, 31 Jan 2011 13:07:51 +0300
To: <= $$$$$ =>
Subject: Hello <= $$$$$ =>)))
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-Id: <158981296468472@web115.yandex.ru>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 13:07:51 +0300
X-Mailer: Yamail [ http://yandex.ru ] 5.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
     boundary="----==--bound.15899.web115.yandex.ru"

« Zuletzt geändert: 04. Februar 2011 um 19:26 von Webmaster » 
Grund: ru10391 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Ann <single-lovely-lady.anna@yandex.ru>
Antwort #1 - 02. Februar 2011 um 00:37

Zitat:
but now I live in Cheboksary, which in Chuvash republic located

Smiley

Code
Alles auswählen
77.40.20.152 - Geo Information
IP Address 	77.40.20.152
Host 	152.20.pppoe.mari-el.ru
Location 	RU RU, Russian Federation
City 	Yoshkar-ola, 45 -
Organization 	xDSL dynamic pools
ISP 	OJSC VolgaTelecom
AS Number 	AS5591 Mari El Net
Latitude 	56°63'69" North
Longitude 	47°87'11" East
Distance 	2328.72 km (1447.00 miles) 

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Wesermann
Forum Administrator

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Russia
Antwort #2 - 02. Februar 2011 um 08:50

Zitat:
but now I live in Cheboksary, which in Chuvash republic located

Und die Mail kommt über YO

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #3 - 02. Februar 2011 um 20:31

Hello xxxxx,
How are things? I hope that all is well and wish you only good)))
First and foremost like to thank you for your attention to me Achim, I am very important to understand that you have serious intentions, it is important to know you better. thanks for that style of writing that you use when you write me a letter. important to me that this is not just words, but a very interesting story through which I can know about your life, to represent it. well thanks for the warm and beautiful words, it is very nice xxxxx ...
As I have said my name differently) you can call me as you want), Anya, Anya, Annie, Anna) I will be pleased to any of these forms)
xxxxx I was born in 1980 in November, under the sign of saggitarius), but I think that girl should not speak of age) in any case I never really thought about it and I believe that man is so many years, how he feels, and young and middle aged and older, it is important to remain young at heart and my heart) I was born and raised in Russia, Yoshkar-Ola city, but after University I remove to the Cheboksary city, small Chuvash Republic place, is a small but very cozy and nice city. I'm Russian and I told my mother, our ancestors, too, have always been from Russia, this is what I am proud.
I have never been married xxxxx and in fact I have never had a serious relationship, this is a very serious step for me and I think that I could do it only when you really be ready and my heart will feel ready to take this step. For this reason I want to say that I have no children, but this is my dream, you know that I am surrounded by children in their work and very fond of them. xxxxx I really want to one day hear the laughter that will be my family, it will be a gift and the gift of life, my child. Of course this should be done only in the family, the child must be a strong family, ready for his appearance on  believe that it is primarily necessary to create strong relationships, feelings ... and as a gift of love and relationships is a wonderful child.
I love pets but I do not have one. before I had a parrot, it was very funny to watch them and it was very sad to lose them. Now I rarely home and a lot of busy at work and in this I will not risk to have pets because they do not have enough time to care for them.
I do not have a computer at home, in that I go to Internet cafes.
I love listening to music xxxxx. This is mainly classical music, lounge, classic rock ballads ... all music that sounds quiet possibly romantic, who can maintain harmony in mind and soul.
xxxxx I love to spend time in nature. I love to walk in the park, bring thoughts in order, think, think, dream. often we are with my parents commit outings together, forest, lake ... I love nature, bird singing, beautiful landscapes...
I have never been abroad xxxxx, this is only a dream for me since childhood. I believe that the world is very big and we must strive to see a lot of places. Of course this is difficult, but visit at least in some places it is wonderful. so I very much hope that in future I will be able to realize their dreams and to travel abroad.
I firmly decided that I would look for a man abroad xxxxx. here little worthy men with whom you can create a family. men in Russia do not know how to value family relationships. They tend to be entertainment. for them is very far from view of the serious relationship. I know many women who found their love abroad. I've read about it, learned to communicate on the Internet. so now I'm determined to find his love is overseas.
Regarding the possibility to leave the country then I thought much about it. I firmly decided for myself that is quite admit the possibility of moving to another country if it is necessary for my relationship, so that I was happy.
xxxxx. I hope that you will be able to have a good idea for me now)
With impatience I shall wait for your letter, and indeed very interested in our communication ..... ))) hope very much that only the best is waiting for us ... time will tell.
My best wishes ...
Take care of yourself )))
Your Ann 

Spoiler:
X-Antivirus: AVG for E-mail
Delivered-To: <= $$$$$ =>
Received: by 10.204.103.140 with SMTP id k12cs1398bko;
        Wed, 2 Feb 2011 00:43:37 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.204.60.66 with SMTP id o2mr7885514bkh.50.1296636216668;
        Wed, 02 Feb 2011 00:43:36 -0800 (PST)
Received: from forward7.mail.yandex.net (forward7.mail.yandex.net [77.88.61.37])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTP id l11si59882150bkw.70.2011.02.02.00.43.35;
        Wed, 02 Feb 2011 00:43:36 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of single-lovely-lady.anna@yandex.ru designates 77.88.61.37 as permitted sender) client-ip=77.88.61.37;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of single-lovely-lady.anna@yandex.ru designates 77.88.61.37 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=single-lovely-lady.anna@yandex.ru; dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@yandex.ru
Received: from web99.yandex.ru (web99.yandex.ru [77.88.60.24])
     by forward7.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id A847D450279
     for <= $$$$$ =>; Wed,  2 Feb 2011 11:43:34 +0300 (MSK)
     t=1296636214; bh=ew2ZzefLcMDRdstaC9M4Y4SzgwqKfENRqnsQEVzGKxA=;
     h=From:To:In-Reply-To:References:Subject:MIME-Version:Message-Id:
      Date:Content-Type;
     b=BOOOhJH52/kZfse/Obp3EwSybpZ9DDqrO1fOBvNsNQQS1vjU5D69iSMcsclGcwO/g
      pN9njP82ypEYkh/TNVxNhYHguIDCqLiE4Us3BPDB/HtRr4yY6mx5hnUitBEPhq9QDJ
      IzKq2aTBiDfjbzdJS9mehgXUu94ckEPjxsv/kCDc=
     by web99.yandex.ru (Yandex) with ESMTP id 9CAACF0006C
     for <= $$$$$ =>; Wed,  2 Feb 2011 11:43:34 +0300 (MSK)
Received: from 30.17.pppoe.mari-el.ru (30.17.pppoe.mari-el.ru [77.40.17.30]) by mail.yandex.ru with HTTP;
     Wed, 02 Feb 2011 11:43:33 +0300
To: <= $$$$$ =>
In-Reply-To: <08590BD91EF5403091014A6514B75EF8@xxxxxxxxxx>
References: <158981296468472@web115.yandex.ru> <08590BD91EF5403091014A6514B75EF8@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Hello <= $$$$$ =>)))
Message-Id: <271061296636213@web99.yandex.ru>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2011 11:43:33 +0300
     boundary="----==--bound.27107.web99.yandex.ru"

« Zuletzt geändert: 04. Februar 2011 um 19:22 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #4 - 02. Februar 2011 um 20:33

Smiley

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Information - 77.40.17.30
IP address:                     77.40.17.30
Reverse DNS:                    30.17.pppoe.mari-el.ru.
Reverse DNS authenticity:       [Verified]
ASN:                            5591
ASN Name:                       MARTELCOM-AS (Mari El Net)
IP range connectivity:          3
Registrar (per ASN):            RIPE
Country (per IP registrar):     RU [Russian Federation]
Country Currency:               RUR [Russia Rubles]
Country IP Range:               77.40.0.0 to 77.40.127.255
Country fraud profile:          High
City (per outside source):      Yoshkar-Ola, Mariy-El
Country (per outside source):   RU [Russian Federation]
Private (internal) IP?          No
IP address registrar:           whois.arin.net
Known Proxy?                    No
Link for WHOIS:                 77.40.17.30 

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

abu1963
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #5 - 04. Februar 2011 um 13:32

Sorry bounty-hunter:

Sie hat mich bei Anthea gefunden.

Date:02/03/11 11:03 AM 
Subject:Hello XXX))) 

How are you? hope fine))) 
having seen your page I want I shall express you the sympathy))) is glad to meet more close))) 
My e-mail 
single-lovely-lady.anna@yandex.ru 
I shall be glad to dialogue))) 
With huge impatience I shall hope and to wait))) 
My best wishes))) 
Ann

Profil bei Anthea:http://www.antheaclub.com/index.php?page=view_profile&id=26911

Zitat:
Lonely Lady looking for clean love...      Member Name: FlowerHeartedLady Member ID: 030157 
Caucasian / White, 30, Single - Never Married      Cheboksary, , Russian Federation 

Personal Details
Race:      Caucasian / White
Marital Status:      Single - Never Married
Children:      0
Religion:      Christian / Orthodox
Drinking:      Non-alcoholic beverages only
Smoking:      Never
Food:      Russian
Education:      High school
Languages:      Russian (Fluent)
English (Spoken and Written)
Interests
and Zodiac Sign:       Sagittarius
Theatre / Ballet
Tennis / Racket Sports
Nature
Music - Rock
Music - New Age
Music - Classical / Opera
Music - Alternative
Museums / Galleries
Cooking
Arts / Crafts
Eye Color:      Green
Hair Color:      Black
Body Type:      57 kg = 126 lbs
Height:      168 cm = 5' 6.1"

General Information 
I am very honest, modest, kind, loyal, gentle, caring,
affectionate, serious, calm, open heart, clear mind ... I
promise to tell you about it later, upon closer communion
Appearance 
I promise to tell you about it later, upon closer communion
Looking for 
My man should be kind, honest, caring, good to have an open
heart and pure thoughts .... Just want to be happy in a
clean, warm, gentle ways to a happy future and a happy
family ... I promise to tell you about it later, upon
closer communion ...
Age From:      35
Age To:      60

Relationship:
Marriage
Relationship
Romance

Profilbild:

« Zuletzt geändert: 04. Februar 2011 um 19:23 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

abu1963
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #6 - 04. Februar 2011 um 13:54

Hi XXX!!! 
How are you doing??? I hope that at you very well and I wish to you all best))) Huge to you thanks for the attention XXX, rendered to me, and for that that has not left my sympathy and has answered to me. I very much hope what is it only beginning of our dialogue and we in due course shall know each other much better XXX))) First of all certainly I shall tell more in detail about myself. My complete name Anna, the parents call me Anuta, friends Anechka, Ann... Name me as it will be more convenient))) as you I think know from my structure on a site I from Russia, from beautiful, but not so large city, Yoshkar-Ola, but now I live in Cheboksary, which in Chuvash republic located. I think in due course I shall tell to you more more about that place where I live))) if certainly you will be interested))) XXX I have finished university, faculty of psychology... I liked to be fond of psychology at school and I did not think long what science I shall study. It is a very deep science, I think that I shall tell about her more in due course))) my branch the social psychology was called, actually in this area I work now. I work with which children the parents, with unsuccessful children have thrown... XXX I am very happy to have such job because I like children, though yet I have no, I am very happy that I can to make their difficult life better, to see their smiles, to hear of laughter))) children have not deserved burning, only of happiness, in hands of the adults to make by their happy) 
Now XXX I live separately from the parents, I take off an apartment, because I aspire to independence. Whenever possible I help them))) from time to time to me uneasily, but I not sad for me and never complain))) XXX I very much like theatre, cinema, reading... Not on me noisy places like dances... Very much I like to go for a walk, to reflect))) Very much I want to be happy in love, marriage spoilage... I did not have some more serious relations, because it is serious for me a step... I very much do not like which play with feelings... The trust is very important...XXX I for the first time try to find the relation in internet... I am confused, a little I am afraid, but I think it temporarily... I am sure that if I really will grow fond of that I shall do all that mine the man was happy... What such love??? For me it is warm, trust, tenderness, dedication to each other... To divide life together... XXX I think that while it is all... But I think and very much I hope what is it only beginning))) Very much I hope to continue our acquaintance... I am very much interested in you... I hope it will be mutual... Very much I wait for the following letter XXX))) In total to you best))) Take care Ann

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to XXXXX@gmx.net
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 04 Feb 2011 09:41:50 -0000
Received: from forward14.mail.yandex.net (EHLO forward14.mail.yandex.net) [95.108.130.92]
  by mx0.XX.xx (mx055) with SMTP; 04 Feb 2011 10:41:50 +0100
Received: from web149.yandex.ru (web149.yandex.ru [95.108.130.106])
     by forward14.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id 6CB6430D0758
     for <XXXX@XX.xx>; Fri,  4 Feb 2011 12:41:49 +0300 (MSK)
     t=1296812509; bh=JQsIyfiGg9xblChIjtAeOt9a6cg+ssvwkLEi8hZg5uM=;
     h=From:To:In-Reply-To:References:Subject:MIME-Version:Message-Id:
      Date:Content-Type;
     b=wHQINnBHLFFSam/PRbzqJDPUs45NRqEMNr0jenEyjdxOPGI2Rb0mJnZI/ijI1aa0t
      e/5sXyt43eYKD3IxH+4eZ/dlVNH8M+FNDn+m+HblkAa5e2i/UCzPt/7uAUfr8cX3ce
      K713L3q2Ib53+M0LR3T8cRaAiCSCU2Oh3qEJPHzM=
     by web149.yandex.ru (Yandex) with ESMTP id 62FA14E18007
     for <XXXXX@XX.xx>; Fri,  4 Feb 2011 12:41:49 +0300 (MSK)
Received: from 63.108.pppoe.mari-el.ru (63.108.pppoe.mari-el.ru [77.40.108.63]) by mail.yandex.ru with HTTP;
     Fri, 04 Feb 2011 12:41:48 +0300
To: XXXXXXX@XX.xx>
In-Reply-To: z06FREzojEuwf4vqxI65rwEAAAAA@XX.xx>
References: z06FREzojEuwf4vqxI65rwEAAAAA@XX.xx>
Subject: Hello XXX)))
Message-Id: <570461296812508@web149.yandex.ru>
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2011 12:41:48 +0300
     boundary="----==--bound.57047.web149.yandex.ru"
X-XX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
X-XX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam);
Detail=5D7Q89H36p77e5KAPs1l6v/Sb97LojnDU810okq+OtCAzRoBdNVRHbK5t/U2XAxY4kaug
n/69aUOaI9Ocx5MrxqDf4dJtUkEWwEfVxcr+aVI3EZGwIqexcHxYbjZDATKrt85aTT39dObdXPwf
wqsTQKYj51DrmA1V1;

So häufig, wie hier der Vorname als direkte Anrede verwendet wird, glaub ich das mit der psychologischen Vorbildung sofort! Zwinkernd Zwinkernd

Bilder wie oben aus dem Startbeitrag. Keine EXIF-Daten enthalten.
« Zuletzt geändert: 04. Februar 2011 um 19:24 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

abu1963
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #7 - 04. Februar 2011 um 13:56

Nichts neues, immer noch  Smiley

Code
Alles auswählen
General IP Information für 77.40.108.63
Hostname:	63.108.pppoe.mari-el.ru