Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Cynthia <cynthia.love64@ymail.com> (Gelesen: 1372 mal)

Bommo
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Standort: schwebend zwischen den Welten
Cynthia <cynthia.love64@ymail.com>
26. Januar 2011 um 21:37

Am Anfang stand ein Profil bei waydate.com - eine Dame aus den USA.

Cynthia Saban

Off Topic KommentarWeitere Bilder im Archiv: Smiley

Profildaten:
Zitat:
Dating with cinthia4love: How are you today, I hope all is well with ...

cinthia4love
   - 76 y/o female
   - from Juno, Alaska, USA
   - English, English, English
   - seeking a Man from 71 to 75 y/o

Last logged in: 2011-01-25 13:41:27

Share |
send kiss      send message      friend member      hot member      block member      report member

cinthia4love are looking for

I look for a      Man
Looking for an age range      71-75
Looking for a height      I prefer not to say
Looking for a body type      I prefer not to say
Relationship      Activity Partner, Friendship, Marriage, Relationship, Romance, Casual, Travel Partner

Personal details of cinthia4love

Name      cynthia
Sex      female
Children      0
Want children      No
Date of birth      1934 December 01
Height      5'8" - 5'11" (171-180cm)
Body type      Average
Ethnicity      African
Religion      Christian
Marital status      Single
Education      High School graduate
Occupation      Student
Income      I prefer not to say
Smoker      No
Drinker      No

About cinthia4love

Description:
How are you today, I hope all is well with you .I am sorry to worry you with my Proposal for a relationship with you, but I know that you will grant my request in good faith and understanding, My name is Cynthia Laban. i just went Through your profile today here I have no options than letting you Know that I am interested in having a relationship with you, I will also like to Know you

Ideal match description:
How are you today, I hope all is well with you .I am sorry to worry you with my Proposal for a relationship with you, but I know that you will grant my request in good faith and understanding, My name is Cynthia Laban. i just went Through your profile today here I have no options than letting you Know that I am interested in having a relationship with you, I will also like to Know you

Mailtext1:
Zitat:
How are you today,
I hope all is well with you .I am sorry to worry you with my Proposal for a relationship with you, but I know that you will grant my request in good faith and understanding, My name is Cynthia Laban. i just went Through your profile today here I have no options than letting you Know that I am interested in having a relationship with you, I will also like to Know you the more, you can send an email to my email address (cynthia.love64@ymail.com)
so that I can send you more details about my self Including my picture. I believe we can move from here. But bear in mind that Love has no colors barrier, no educational
back ground
barrier, no socio-economic Barrier, religious, language, nationality or distance barrier, the
only
important Thing there is love. I am waiting for your email to my email address above. Yours Cynthia Laban
« Zuletzt geändert: 27. Januar 2011 um 17:20 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Bommo
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Standort: schwebend zwischen den Welten
Re: Cynthia <cynthia.love64@ymail.com>
Antwort #1 - 26. Januar 2011 um 21:38

Auf meine nette Anfrage, die Dame hat mich kontaktiert, erhielt ich Post aus dem Senegal – nicht aus den USA.

Das übliche Spielchen – Mord, Totschlag, Geld und Reverend.   Laut lachend

Hello My dearest new friend ,
          Dear i am very happy to write you this mail . Thanks for the mail that you sent to me ,  How are you doing right there, Hope fine. My new friend, My name is Miss Cynthia Laban. i was born on 19th of April 1987 (24) years old, i am single, i never married,  5ft 6inches Tall, 58kg weight, black hair and brown eyes,fair in complexion as you can see from my attachment.

I must consider it a great honour to have come in contact with you, hoping and believing almighty God that he will assist me through you . I want to believe that you are in good condition of health as it is my wish for you.

My new friend  , i mean every word that i am about to tell you now , as i am writing you this mail, i feel like crying because of my present situation .I am 24 years old and from  the Republic of Liberia in west Africa .

I  want to  tell you  why i am  in Dakar and  why i told you that i came from a noble  family, and i am  also asking for your assistance so that i can recover my inheritance,which my late father deposited.

My name is Miss Cynthia Tiberias ,F ,Laban, as you already known,i am the only daughter of Col(,DR ,Tiberias ,F ,Laban,) , My father is now late, he died some Years back during the last crisis in my country (Liberia). He was one of the high officers in the leadership of formal president Charles Taylor who is now Currently facing trials after many innocent souls were killed. My father was unlucky to be among those that was killed by the rebel.

My new friend in fact, i do not like telling this story because it causes me  a lot of cries all the  day. It was by the help of  United Nation Humanitarian services that i was being helped and brought here in Dakar Senegal.

On my coming to Senegal, i took along with me documents of my father which is in my  possession now. So my darling i am asking for your assistance in the area of my future investment and also for a help hand over some huge amount of money in my possession. This money is my inheritance (US$ 5.5 Million) is deposited in a Bank some years ago by my father he made me the sole beneficiary . I am now asking you to stand on my behalf to make this claim, to stand as my husband and as my partner oversea  so that we can get this money and use it together as investment as well.

As I have said ,i have the documents and I will make the procedure to this issue to be well know to you, if I am given the opportunity to do so. Please, attach your direct and full information Such as your full names; Address; Phone Numbers; as you reply to me soonest.  I am taking you as my everything in life and i hope that you will help me so that we can start a better life and i come over to meet you . I will be waiting to hear from you soonest.

As a refugee here, life is so difficult for me, sometimes i find it so hard to eat even a meal . as of now i don't have my own direct phone ,but you can always reach me through the office phone of Rev John Maxwell who is in charge of the camp. whenever you call, just ask him that you would like to speak with me Miss Cynthia Laban, and he will send for me, here is the number 00 221 766540152, please try as much as possible to call me, i am of the opinion to speak with you and get to know you better.  i shall be glad for your assistance.

It would be dream come through if you can be of help to me. i will love you and i mean it and that is why i tell you this so that you can help me and after i can come and join you  over there.  About my hobbies, I like reading Books, Writing,cooking,Goff, watching movies, world news and football,

So i will like you to tell me more about yourself, meanwhile my idea partner must be caring and honest. tell me  your Hobbies, Your features, Like and Dislike, My lovely friend , below is my picture attached,  so that we can move from here, because friend Or relationship is what keep two Or more peoples together, If they could be able to understand each other very well.

Thanks and God bless you,
hoping to read from you soonest,
Kisses with lot of love.
Yours sincerely,
Cynthia Laban

Spoiler:

Delivered-To: xxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxx@googlemail.com
Received: by 10.204.82.91 with SMTP id a27cs198339bkl;
        Wed, 26 Jan 2011 11:24:34 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.231.192.7 with SMTP id do7mr8667000ibb.102.1296069873586;
        Wed, 26 Jan 2011 11:24:33 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <cynthia.love64@ymail.com>
Received: from web120311.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (web120311.mail.ne1.yahoo.com [98.138.85.198])
        by mx.google.com with SMTP id u12si18488071vbx.4.2011.01.26.11.24.31;
        Wed, 26 Jan 2011 11:24:32 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 98.138.85.198 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of cynthia.love64@ymail.com) client-ip=98.138.85.198;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 98.138.85.198 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of cynthia.love64@ymail.com) smtp.mail=cynthia.love64@ymail.com; dkim=pass (test mode) Quelltext.i=@ymail.com
Received: (qmail 92308 invoked by uid 60001); 26 Jan 2011 19:24:30 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=ymail.com; s=s1024; t=1296069870; bh=0WxijAXjNS5sOqkiAqUcA1VNdLIiZ6A1pCS2KBR4qw4=; -Version:Content-Type; xTEIARKWzckDs=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=ymail.com;
  -Version:Content-Type;
  G1h7AGO8+xR2k=;
Message-ID: <901765.91959.qm@web120311.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: SuSx4CsVM1l3fzsw6HiV6pVXBK9a7618Zcj_uqwmRDwdBjm
aLvco0gxavJR1BfcaD9wr_NVx7wlXCDgxyx5QEeLfZfX2MhakrpozfExbetP
rgY4ASjG1kKgke6SfVABx43jWRV0qkU5kYFV1slmcdAEABCopXtCsTSY1nd6
eIgKLWR9XKV9IKoW1rz_lo1n3stxObl0CmZmtxoria6qkB428IkYx35RCfyv
b9mPVlwS4Bsbmc0IL9rdq4eu41.t850VF2z9282XH4OCbMS4Xg0w5Djk-
Received: from [41.214.107.243] by web120311.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 26 Jan 2011 11:24:30 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.4.20 YahooMailWebService/0.8.107.285259
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 11:24:30 -0800 (PST)
Subject: PLEASE MY DEAR I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE
To: xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx <xxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxx@googlemail.com>
In-Reply-To: <4D3F2345.605@googlemail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1648630132-1296069870=:91959"

--0-1648630132-1296069870=:91959
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

aus dem Senegal:
Code
Alles auswählen
41.214.107.243 - Geo Information
IP Address 	41.214.107.243
Host 	41.214.107.243
Location 	SN SN, Senegal
City 	Dakar, 01 -
Organization 	SONATEL
ISP 	SONATEL
AS Number 	AS8346 Autonomous System

« Zuletzt geändert: 27. Januar 2011 um 17:19 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

vierauge
Forum Administrator

Ich tu nix. Ich will nur
spielen.

Standort: Toronto
Re: Cynthia <cynthia.love64@ymail.com>
Antwort #2 - 27. Januar 2011 um 02:48

Ach, die nun wieder:

Spoiler für weitere Forenlinks:
Carolin <c_ab2@yahoo.com>

Antia <antia77_e@yahoo.com>

Lissa <lissababy62@yahoo.com>

Jane <janefugar_4u@yahoo.com>

Carolin <carolin77m@yahoo.com>

Carolin <carolin70m@yahoo.com>

Roseline <roseline72@yahoo.com>

Angela <angelaukec@hotmail.com>

Juliet <missjuliet1984@yahoo.com>

Naomy <naomy_onelove@yahoo.ca>

Precius <precius_baby@yahoo.com>

Grace <grace_1keyaba@yahoo.com>

Carolin <carolinogwo71@yahoo.com>

Carolin <carolinogwo@rediffmail.com>

Peace <peace3_johnson@yahoo.co.th>

Roseline <roseline4desmond@yahoo.com>

Carolin <carolinogwo@gmail.com> <revjude_livinus@yahoo.com>

Grace <grace_falli26@yahoo.com> <reverickamala@rocketmail.com>

Grace <gracegloberkind@yahoo.co.uk> <revsimon_paul88@yahoo.com>

Roseline <roseline1desmond@yahoo.com> <rev.William42@yahoo.com>

Jenny <emyemma4life@yahoo.com> <konehjenny@yahoo.com> <reverend_peters@yahoo.com>

Semira <semira4all@yahoo.com> <Customerservice.icbank@inMail24.com> <icbank.transferdepartment@voila.fr>

Pamilar <pamilarmb@yahoo.com> <rbs-info@24.com> <rbs.onlinetransfer@yahoo.co.uk> <rbstransferdep@mail.md> <lawyerduf@yahoo.fr> <alidufflawchamber@yahoo.fr>

Favour / Vivian <favourjohson@yahoo.com> <Equalrightchambers48rue@lawyer.com> <Barristerphilipchristopher@yahoo.co.uk> <Royalbankscotland@scotlandmail.com> <Royalbkoscotland@aol.co.uk> <Transfer-departments@24.com>

Lizzy Johnson <lizzy2_johnson@yahoo.com>

Mary <maryahaneku4@yahoo.com>

Jennifer <jennifer_adams20@yahoo.com> <revdicksonabe@yahoo.com>

Justina <justinababy23@yahoo.com>

Rachel <rachxxzz@live.com>

Queen Wilson <queen4real209@yahoo.co.uk>

Mercy <johnsonmercy1@hotmail.com>

Bessy <bessylove83@yahoo.com> <royalbkscotlnd@aol.com> <royalbktransdpt@livesync.com>

Juliet <julietdaniel33@yahoo.co.uk> <ukbarclaysbankofictransfer@yahoo.co.uk> <peter_sandsmd@rocketmail.com>

Aminat Ahmed <aminatahmed1985@gmail.com>

Genial <genialkazim_2@hotmail.com>

Esther <esther2avor@att.net> <estheringabo@yahoo.com>

Bessy <bessyapia@yahoo.com>

Queen <queen4real209@yahoo.co.uk>

Gladys <glamolove24@yahoo.com>

Naura <naura.bamba@yahoo.fr>

Raisa <raisambaye@yahoo.com>

Gladys <ogwogladys@yahoo.com>

Peace <peacemylove@yahoo.com>

Ruth <ruth_2v@yahoo.com>

Grace <grace.falli2@yahoo.com> <graceandfalli@att.net>