Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2  Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Olive <olivy_trayon20004@hotmail.com> <Royal_bank_u.k@inMail24.com> <rbsintconsultant@aol.co.uk> <genikebe_lawchamber@live.com> <genikebe_lawfirm@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 7320 mal)

Ringo2000
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

Alter, schützt vor Scammern
nicht!

Standort: Idar-Oberstein
Olive <olivy_trayon20004@hotmail.com> <Royal_bank_u.k@inMail24.com> <rbsintconsultant@aol.co.uk> <genikebe_lawchamber@live.com> <genikebe_lawfirm@yahoo.com>
25. Januar 2011 um 21:20

Hallo,
am Anfang ein Eintrag ins Gästebuch und ein Profil:

Hi, Greetings from Miss Olive,
I wish we make use of this great opportunity of friendly.
How are you;work,health and life over there?. My name is Olive,am a girl,single never marry. 

I went across your profile today on (zorpia.com). I found intrest on you,i wish to know you 

more.i made up my mind and decided to left this message of proposal to you. I really believe 

we can move on from here!. if you can contact me direct with your email to my email address 

(olivy_trayon20004 @ hot mail.com)** i promised to give you my pictures here from my email 

address.*MY DEAR!***Distance,Age or colour does not matter but(LOVE)matters alot in 

life.***PLEASE; I WISH YOU CONTACT ME WITH YOUR EMAIL DIRECT TO MY EMAIL ADDRESS FOR MORE 

EXPLANATION:NOTE!!(olivy_trayon20004 @ hot mail.com).Am waiting to hear and know more about 

you soonest on my e mail address ok.....Thank;s Yours Olive

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

« Zuletzt geändert: 24. Februar 2011 um 17:44 von Uli » 
Grund: afr10054 
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Indikation
Ringo2000
General Counsel

nicht!

Re: Olive <olivy_trayon20004@hotmail.com> <Royal_bank_u.k@inMail24.com> <rbsintconsultant@aol.co.uk> <genikebe_lawchamber@live.com> <genikebe_lawfirm@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 25. Januar 2011 um 21:25

Hier die Infos zum Profil:

Zitat:
Member Info

View My Profile Photos (1)
View More Photos Of olive 
Username: oliveba7
Name: olive

Tuesday, Jan 25 2011                     
« Zuletzt geändert: 24. Februar 2011 um 20:24 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

vierauge
Forum Administrator

Ich tu nix. Ich will nur
spielen.

Standort: Toronto
Re: Olive <olivy_trayon20004@hotmail.com> <Royal_bank_u.k@inMail24.com> <rbsintconsultant@aol.co.uk> <genikebe_lawchamber@live.com> <genikebe_lawfirm@yahoo.com>
Antwort #2 - 26. Januar 2011 um 00:38

Gleicher Text hier:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:ZpO_qq54g9YJ:eastoncorbin.n...

Das Profil dazu. Hier gibt sie an, aus dem Senegal zu kommen:

http://eastoncorbin.ning.com/profile/olivebaby

Anderer Text, gleiche Mailadresse und ein weiteres Profil dazu:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:7CD4nsJHO5IJ:lovetakecare.c...

http://lovetakecare.com/index.php?p=u/babypurefine

.... und so geht es bei Google seitenweise weiter.
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Ringo2000
General Counsel

nicht!

Antwort #3 - 28. Januar 2011 um 16:18

Posteingang:

Hello My dear
How are you doing today,work and health there in your country?.I hope you are fine and a 

jovial mind over there in your country. I just came to check and write you mail to know how 

you are doing over,mostly your health but i found that you wrote me. Am happy reading your 

mail today, It,s a great opportunity to tell you about me. My name is olive Needham Trayon. 

I am a girl of 23yrs single and never marry,am from ivory Costa West Africa. Am average and 

fair in complexion, Honesty, Humble,Good looking girl but very sharing, giving, caring and 

loving, above all God fearing. We are five in my family,two girls and one boy with my 

parents. Am still a student before the death of my father, Late Dr.Needhamivory coast, Also 

Deputy Project Director: INTERNATIONAL LABOR RIGHTS FORUM. During my 1st year section.one 

early morning rebels attacked our house, killing my father and my younger ones.God saved and 

protected me, i ran away with my mother and my younger brother to the near by country 

Senegal.We use to manage our life, Here it was difficult to survive,there was a business 

friend partner of my father  who live in one country in Africa (Nigeria) which i did not 

know,my mother decided that my brother to go and see him to tell him all that happened,and 

what we are suffering here in this camp, on the way going to see my father;s friend,their 

plane crashed in one city in Nigeria 29Th Oct,2006.killing over 104 passengers including my 

brother.i lost my beloved brother. As we heard this,mother collapsed which makes me to loose 

my only mother during her High Blood Pleasure illness that caused her dead on 20Th January, 

2007. I lost my beloved and only mother.

(http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/africa/10/29/nigeria.crash/index.html).
http://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-28855.0.html
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RQJqEQTJIE)

Then i was in the church camp here in Senegal as an orphan.when i had these it was so 

tragedy and unbelievable to me.i was so crazy and restless.because i don;t know what to 

do,how can i survive and come out from this agony and pains. It was so sorrowful to me. I 

pray and asked God what is happening to me.I have nobody to help me out from this 

camp.Attached here is my pictures with my flowers (LOVE) i gave you. My prayers and hope is 

to meet a good,well understand and caring man whom will channel me in a good life again. My 

dislikes are a drunker,lies,uncaring, unfaithfulness and hot minded Mainly a man beating a 

woman unnecessary.I will like to see your pictures;then i will try to give you number for us 

to speak or hear if only our voice on my next mail,i will be ok.please to tell me more about 

you, family,work,what you like and your dislike.Am waiting to hear from you....lovely Yours
Olive

Spoiler:
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTE7YT0xO0Q9MDtTQ0w9Mw==
X-Message-Status: n
X-SID-PRA: olive trayon <olivy_trayon20004@hotmail.com>
X-SID-Result: Pass
X-AUTH-Result: PASS
X-Message-Info: utRd7Htec+fb4RSUsytbsJiCYcc=
Received: from col0-omc3-s3.col0.hotmail.com ([65.55.34.141]) by COL0-HMMC1-F1.Col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Fri, 28 Jan 2011 06:41:03 -0800
Received: from COL112-W11 ([65.55.34.137]) by col0-omc3-s3.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Fri, 28 Jan 2011 06:41:03 -0800
Message-ID: <COL112-W1120CB3989D27304D26755DCE10@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: olivy_trayon20004@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
     boundary="_46ff97ee-0c02-4705-b02e-1952448b5bc3_"
X-Originating-IP: [41.208.163.240]
To: xxxxxxxx@hotmail.de>
Subject: =?windows-1256?Q?From_Olive?= =?windows-1256?Q?=2Cwishing_y?=
=?windows-1256?Q?ou_the_bes?= =?windows-1256?Q?t=FE=FE=FE_of_li?=
=?windows-1256?Q?fe?=
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 14:41:03 +0000
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <SNT135-w37C09236BC50F92A918745C3FE0@phx.gbl>
References: <SNT135-w37C09236BC50F92A918745C3FE0@phx.gbl>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 28 Jan 2011 14:41:03.0488 (UTC) FILETIME=[63742000:01CBBEF9]

--_46ff97ee-0c02-4705-b02e-1952448b5bc3_
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
     boundary="_8151f72c-43ad-4723-a16b-ba4bc549e702_"

--_8151f72c-43ad-4723-a16b-ba4bc549e702_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="windows-1256"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Ringo2000
General Counsel

nicht!

Antwort #4 - 28. Januar 2011 um 16:20

Eingeliefert über Senegal.

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Information - 41.208.163.240
Country	Senegal
Country Code	SN 

« Zuletzt geändert: 24. Februar 2011 um 20:25 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #5 - 28. Januar 2011 um 17:02

Immer der gleiche Müll - Mord und Totschlag und Katastrophen.

Chicken George könnte sich echt mal was Neues einfallen lassen.

Smiley Smiley
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Ringo2000
General Counsel

nicht!

Antwort #6 - 31. Januar 2011 um 12:59

Posteingang:

Hello
How are you doing today,work and your health over there in your country. Am more than happy 

to hear from you today.Darling,i hope you are doing very well mostly in a jovial mind. Dear, 

i want you to know that it by the wish of God Almighty that both of known each other becuase 

i have be praying over 3 years here in camp, asking God to help me provide me someone that 

will not betray me that i wish and hope you are the God sent that i have being praying. I 

believe everything is moving normal for you there. I want you to know and understand that 

the most important thing that matters in life is love and happiness, i realized very well 

that you are the man i have always wish and pray for. Although we have not meet or seen each 

other facially but i have the confidence and trust in you and my spirit always tell me that 

you will never let me down. I have slept over,think over and praying about you on this very 

issue and i believe in me and have full confidence in you knowing that you will never betray 

my trust and hope on you because i have fasted and pray to God to give me a reliable and 

honest someone who will not betray me at this moment of my life and i really thank God for 

you. like i have told you, you know I am living here in the refugee camp, is just like one 

staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon to be with you over 

there in your base.The only person I have now is Reverend Franklin Wilson who is the pastor 

of the Life Christian choosen Church Dakar (LCCCD) here in Senegal., he has been very nice 

to me since I came here but i am not living with him rather i live in the females hostel 

because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women. Please my dear you can 

speak with me through Rev, office number,please dial this (00221773274831) when you call, 

please tell him that you want to speak with me (Olive). In case am not around his office, 

Reverend will send someone to call me in the Female hostel.Please call from 1.00p.m GMT time 

or at your specific time. As my statutes here i don't have any right or privilege to any 

thing be it money or whatever because it almost against the law of this country. My 

intention is to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the 

tragic incident that lead to my parents death. But when my father was alive he deposited 

some amount of money in a leading bank in Africa which he used my name as the next of 

kin,the amount in question is $3.5m (Three Million five Hundred Thousand Us Dollars).Please 

listen to this yes i have here with me, my late father's Statement of Account and Death 

Certificate which i will send to you later. Please i need an advance man, well understanding 

and responsible man like you in order to handle this money safety,you will channel me with 

good investments. Please i request and will like you to help me transfer this money to your 

account and from it you can send some money for me to get some of my travelling documents 

and air ticket to come over to meet you. I have kept this secret to people in the camp here 

the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is a general father here and 

to me. Please i don,t know if but i will like you to keep it confidential within yourself 

and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets 

to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the love, trust i 

deposed and laid on you. I love you because you are a honest, truthful,a man of 

vision,hardworking and well understanding man. Yes i believe i will soon be with you for 

more love and a better life again in your base. My favourite language is English. My dear;i 

will like you to tell me more about you,things over there in your country and your 

families.Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i told you i have a lot to tell you.Have 

a nice and lovely day.I hope you think about me.thanks for your reply. Am waiting to hear 

and a call from you soonest.
Yours Faithful
Olive

Spoiler:
X-Message-Info: 

SFua+CDhc0b1

wTAK2Yg0hovgTUA=
Received: from col0-omc3-s1.col0.hotmail.com ([65.55.34.139]) by 

col0-hmmc2-f6.Col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Mon, 31 Jan 2011 03:39:15 -0800
Received: from COL112-W33 ([65.55.34.137]) by col0-omc3-s1.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft 

SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Mon, 31 Jan 2011 03:39:15 -0800
Message-ID: <COL112-W335AE8028945BFD89206D4DCE20@phx.gbl>
     boundary="_89dbcd69-c684-4f32-a203-f2daade0b916_"
X-Originating-IP: [41.208.137.178]
To: xxxxxxxxx@hotmail.de>
Subject: =?windows-1256?Q?WITH_LOVE_?= =?windows-1256?Q?AND_TRUST=2C?=
=?windows-1256?Q?HOPING_TO_?= =?windows-1256?Q?SPEAK_AND_?=
=?windows-1256?Q?HEAR_FROM_?= =?windows-1256?Q?YOU_SOONES?=
=?windows-1256?B?VC7+/v7+/v7+/g==?= 
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 11:39:15 +0000
In-Reply-To: <SNT135-w9ADA88E781DCB517B3EAEC3E30@phx.gbl>
References: <SNT135-w9ADA88E781DCB517B3EAEC3E30@phx.gbl>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 31 Jan 2011 11:39:15.0712 (UTC) FILETIME=[7D26D800:01CBC13B]

--_89dbcd69-c684-4f32-a203-f2daade0b916_
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Ringo2000
General Counsel

nicht!

Antwort #7 - 31. Januar 2011 um 13:00

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Information - 41.208.137.178
Country	Senegal
Country Code	SN 

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Ringo2000
General Counsel

nicht!

Antwort #8 - 13. Februar 2011 um 03:02

Posteingang:

Hello darling
How are you doing today,health and everything over there with you?. I hope all is fine with jovial mind over there. Am happy reading your mail today with your lovely and beautiful pictures sent me.Yes i try to call and speak with you today.Thanks for your effort making toward me.Yes darling,i want to chat with you but Rev, Franklin was busy with his computer, he only allow me send and receive your mails. My Dear, i want you to know that it by the wish of God Almighty that both of known each other. I want you to know that i have being praying over 3years here in camp, to God to help me provide me with someone that will not betray me after the transfer is done to his position, I wish you believe in God, are you a Christan?. I contacted you not my power, but the wish and will of God Almighty.Life is very difficult,even to eat twice a day a problem.Yes i have contacted the bank manager and the only thing he told me is to look for a foreign partner that will stand for me for the transfer due to my status here in camp, and again he said that am too small to handle the money, this is why i contact you and asked for your kind assistance, i hope you are not going to let me down, am really afraid. Although it just a short period we have knowing each other but i have the confidence and trust in you and my spirit always tell me that you will never let me down. I will give you 20% of the money as for your help in assisting me to receive the money on your position, so that immediately the bank transfer the money to your account,you will send me money from the amount to get my traveling documents ready to come and meet with you. There will investment the money in good business which i will also need your help as i will be going for my school to complete my Education/Studies. My intentions and why i told you about this money due to my present condition here in camp for you to help me get this money out from the bank into your account. Here we are kept like the people in prison, we are only allow to go out of the camp because of my statutes. I came from a christian family and this country is dominated by Muslims.This also the reason why i seek for a foreign partner, so that i will be going out of this country to a new country where i will start a new life. I thank you for your words, but let me come over, I hope and pray to shall my share and spend the rest of my life. Am still a virgin and i have vow to God that i will remain virgin to that special man that will show me what love and life is all about. Dear please i will like you to tell me more about you,family and your country, tell me more about your work and the culture. I will try to give you the contacts/Address of the bank in London so that you will contact bank for the transfer as my foreign partner. Please i will like you to call me with Rev.office number dial (00221773274831). when you call, kindly tell Reverend that you want to speak with Olive ok, Explain yourself and tell him that i gave you his office number ok,i have already told him that am expecting call from someone overseas.I will be waiting for your call, have a nice and lovely day.With all my trust.
Yours Olive.

Spoiler:
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTE7YT0xO0Q9MDtTQ0w9Mg==
X-Message-Info: TlHGvisR/HsDq9ukuKrAIC7ucf5ZdoCwNHvvJQ==
Received: from col0-omc3-s6.col0.hotmail.com ([65.55.34.144]) by col0-hmmc1-f6.Col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Sun, 6 Feb 2011 12:54:10 -0800
Received: from COL112-W45 ([65.55.34.136]) by col0-omc3-s6.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Sun, 6 Feb 2011 12:54:10 -0800
Message-ID: <col112-w450B47B17E73FF5E828B6ADCE80@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
     boundary="_a4f11923-d4a9-44e7-bd12-3eb2b65dabd5_"
X-Originating-IP: [41.214.46.179]
To: xxxxxx@hotmail.de>
Subject: =?windows-1256?Q?I_wish_to_?= =?windows-1256?Q?know_more_?=
=?windows-1256?Q?about_you_?= =?windows-1256?B?ZGVhcv7+/v7+/g==?=
=?windows-1256?B?/v7+/v4u?=
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2011 20:54:10 +0000
In-Reply-To: <SNT135-w9ADA88E781DCB517B3EAEC3E30@phx.gbl>
References: <SNT135-w9ADA88E781DCB517B3EAEC3E30@phx.gbl>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 06 Feb 2011 20:54:10.0434 (UTC) FILETIME=[00D4BE20:01CBC640]

--_a4f11923-d4a9-44e7-bd12-3eb2b65dabd5_
     boundary="_68be831c-b76d-4624-bc0b-18509af5f2d3_"

--_68be831c-b76d-4624-bc0b-18509af5f2d3_
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Ringo2000
General Counsel

nicht!

Antwort #9 - 13. Februar 2011 um 03:04

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Information - 41.214.46.179
Country	Senegal
Country Code	SN 

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Ringo2000
General Counsel

nicht!

Antwort #10 - 21. Februar 2011 um 09:07

Posteingang:

You are more than a friend,
How are you today and work over there?.I believe that you are doing well.Darling,am happy to read your mail and will be happy if only to hear your voice ok,please call me (00221773274831). Yes I pray and believe we will achieve our aims and be together soonest for more love and have a better life with you in marriage. Yes i will be more happy speaking with you  tomorrow. Please understand my situations here,life is very difficult even am not proud to eat twice a day some days i only eat once a day because no food here. Am also happy and more of your interest in helping me to transfer our 3.5 million American dollars deposited in an European bank by my late father of which am the next of kin.Also am happy that you want me to come out from here and join you in your country. Darling my life here is more of a prison and my hope is for you to assist me transfer this money to your position so that i will come over to start a new life again with you.My dear,during praying to God, it was a surprise to me when i got your contact and it was revealed to be that you are the right person that will assist me in this transfer.like i told you I only send and receive e-mails in the office of Rev Franklin Wilson .Who is the pastor here in the (LCCCD) Church camp in Senegal. He has been so kind to me since i became close to him during one of his visitation to the clinic in the camp when i was sick. I will like you to call me any day with Rev.office number, So that i can tell you more about myself. When you call tell the Rev, that you want to talk with me (Olive). He will send for me at the females hostel. You know why i trust you before i made this contact with you i ask God to provide to me a man that will lead me to the right Chanel some one that will not betray me but can you belief since ever i meet you my mind tell me that you have been giving to me by God listen i will make every thing and my possible best to make you happy However, i suggest and is better you to contact the European bank where the money was deposited by my late father for confirmation and possibilities of transferring to your account in your country. Because i have already made a contact with a good explaination to them that you are my trustee.

Below are the contact in formations of the bank as follows,

THE ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND INTERNATIONAL

The name of the transfer officer is              Mr Fred Goodwin
Email address                                         Royal_bank_u.k@inMail24.com
Or                                                          rbsintconsultant@aol.co.uk
Tel                                                             (+447024013176)  Or (+447024015345)

Moreover,
Get in touch with the bank immediately on how to transfer the 3.5 million dollars deposited by my late father Dr.Needham Trayon of which am the next of kin. I have mapped out 20% of the total sum for your assistance and 5% for any and all the expenses immediately the  fund get transfer into your account.Meanwhile, i need your assistance to manage the fund on my behalf as your known am too young and no business experience to handle such a money. God bless you as i wait to hear from you,
Miss Olive

PLEASE COPY THE NOTE BELOW AND FWD IT TO THE BANK

Royal_bank_u.k@inMail24.com  (Or)  rbsintconsultant@aol.co.uk

Tel :   (00447024013176)  Or  (00447024015345)

Respect Sir,

Mr Fred Goodwin, It is my great pleasure to write you today Sir, in regards to the information pass across to me by one Miss Olive whose father’s name is late Dr.Needham Trayon and that the father has an account no 026004093  in your Bank.

Miss Olive in several occasion has communicated with me over E-Mail to assist her receive a funds valued at $3.5 million dollars which her late father deposited with your Bank before his death.

I do here by demand that according to advise of Miss Olive, i promised and humbly wish that this bank should grant our request by transferring the said funds into my account in my country, I will appreciate if my request are urgently granted.
Thanks.

Spoiler:
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTE7YT0wO0Q9MDtTQ0w9NA==
X-Message-Info: XSBe6/kzRlydEB2x7TevqiHX84WCX5pZlkZG1g==
Received: from col0-omc3-s15.col0.hotmail.com ([65.55.34.153]) by col0-hmmc1-f5.Col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Sun, 20 Feb 2011 10:43:19 -0800
Received: from COL112-W45 ([65.55.34.137]) by col0-omc3-s15.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Sun, 20 Feb 2011 10:43:19 -0800
Message-ID: <col112-w45F12C046D9D7610D72213DCD60@phx.gbl>
     boundary="_1ffb8d32-56b4-4d93-803b-f86262d90b9a_"
X-Originating-IP: [41.208.131.166]
To: xxxxxxxxxxx@hotmail.de>
Subject: =?windows-1256?Q?Yes_Darlin?= =?windows-1256?Q?g_i_sugges?=
=?windows-1256?Q?t_and_is_b?= =?windows-1256?Q?etter_you_?=
=?windows-1256?Q?Contact_an?= =?windows-1256?Q?d_send_the?=
=?windows-1256?Q?_Bank_mail?= =?windows-1256?Q?_First=2Clet?=
=?windows-1256?Q?=2Cs_hear_fr?= =?windows-1256?Q?om_them_ok?=
=?windows-1256?Q?=FE?=
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 18:43:19 +0000
In-Reply-To: <SNT135-w16CA440136672E9DCD23C5C3D40@phx.gbl>
References: <SNT135-w16CA440136672E9DCD23C5C3D40@phx.gbl>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 20 Feb 2011 18:43:19.0214 (UTC) FILETIME=[0AEC24E0:01CBD12E]

--_1ffb8d32-56b4-4d93-803b-f86262d90b9a_
« Zuletzt geändert: 24. Februar 2011 um 20:26 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Ringo2000
General Counsel

nicht!

Antwort #11 - 21. Februar 2011 um 09:09

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Information - 41.208.131.166
Country	Senegal
Country Code	SN 

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Ringo2000
General Counsel

nicht!

Antwort #12 - 23. Februar 2011 um 18:57

Posteingang:

Hello Darling
How are you doing today,work and health over there with you?. Am happy to write you today.I 

hope work is moving normal with you over there.Mine is not OK, because of my situation,life 

is very difficult with me here in the camp.Yes i believe to be with you soon over there. 

Darling thanks for your love and concern towards me.Darling i came to check my mail to write 

you to know how everything there with you and to ask if or how you have gone with the Royal 

bank. Because i wrote to the bank asking why we have not hear from them.But i also received 

this letter below from the bank. Honey am  happy and thank God that the bank have accepted 

to transfer the money into your account without much delay only for us to bring those four 

documents needed for the transfer. Am happy that i have two out of these required documents 

here with me but is only the (Power of attorney and Affidavit of oath).We need now to get 

these money transfer into your account.Darling am happy to hear that the bank have answered 

us. Even for the respond the bank forwarded to me concerning the requirements which the bank 

needed for them to transfer this money into your account.i love you and i appreciate all 

effort that you are doing for assisting me to get the money back from the bank and i shall 

be together with you for more love and better life.Darling it was not easy here with me to 

get a lawyer because i don,t know any body or a lawyer that will obtain the Power of 

Attorney and Affidavit of Oath for us. Darling i have beg Rev, to help us get a good lawyer 

who will get those remaining two documents required from the bank for the transfer since i 

have already here with me two out of the four documents (Statement Account and Death 

Certificate of my late father, Dr.Needham Trayon). Yes darling due to my orphanage statutes, 

i pleaded Reverend to help us get a good lawyer that will help us obtain those two remaining 

documents for us. Darling i will inform you as soon as i get or hear from the lawyer. Please 

darling i will like you to call me tomorrow with Rev number from 1.00pm -6.00pm GMT. 

(00221773274831) Please tell him that you want to talk with me (Olive) i only want to hear 

your voice,so that we discus more and how i will becoming to meet you over there for a 

better life and more love together with you in your country. Darling my prayers are God help 

us to get the remaining documents, which  i will inform you as soon as i hear from the 

lawyer. Honey i  love you .i believe soon we shall be together for more love and better life 

with you in your country. I can;t wait to see you darling.Have a lovely and happy week. God 

bless you.
Yours Lovely Angel.
Olive

-----Original Message-----
To: xxxxxxxxxxx@hotmail.de>; olivytrayon <olivy_trayon20004@hotmail.com>
Sent: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 7:59
Subject: ACKNOWLEDGEMENT/PROCEDURE

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND INTERNATIONAL PLC
1 Glategny Esplanade
St. Peter Port Guernsey GY1 4NW
Current Royal Bank of Scotland HQ in St Andrew's Square, Edinburgh
Royal Bank of Scotland Registered in Scotland No. 90312.
Royal Bank of Scotland HQ, Gogarburn, Edinburgh,Scotland
Email Address:  Royal_bank_u.k@inmail24.com  
<Or>     rbsintconsultant@aol.co.uk>
Tel:(+447024013176) Or (+447024015345)

For your Kind Attention,

Sir,

I am the Deputy chairman of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer to write you in respect to your 

Mail which we have received.

Actually, we have earlier been told about you by the young lady. Miss Olive Trayon that she 

wishes you to be her  trustee/representative for the claim her late father's deposit with 

our bank.

Late Dr. Needham Trayon is our late customer with Data Base/Account No: 026004093, IBANBIC: 

RBOSGB2L substantial amount (US$3,500,000.00) deposited with us before his sudden Death.

Country code      Amount Deposit      Sort code      Account No.
GB      US$3.5m      GB/2/L      RBOS026004093/GB/2/L

Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin. How ever 

before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund with you,we 

need you to send the followings:

1.A power of attorney and affidavit of oath permitting you to claim and transfer the funds 

to your bank account on her behalf. This document must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident 

lawyer which she can help you to get one.

2.The death certificate of late Dr. Needham Trayon (Her deceased father) confirming the 

death.

3.A copy of statement of account of the account issued to Dr. Needham Trayon by our bank.

Note that the above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest,yours, the next 

of kin after the claims.

SEND YOUR ACCOUNT IN-FORMATIONS NOW TO OUR BANK THAT ENABLE US GET THIS FUND TRANSFER INTO 

YOUR DIRECT ACCOUNT,AS WE RECEIVE THOSE FOUR ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS REQUIRED IMMEDIATELY HERE IN 

OUR TRANSFER DEPARTMENT.

YOUR FULL NAMES....................................................................
YOUR ADDRESS........................................................................
YOUR TEL/PHONE NUMBERS........................................................
NAME OF THE BANK...................................................................
ADDRESS OF THE BANK..............................................................
ACCOUNT NAMES......................................................................
ACCOUNT NUMBERS..................................................................
BANK SWIFT CODE....................................................................

These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund is made.

We promise to give our customers the best of our services.

Should you have any question(s), please contact foreign transfer officer

For More Directives/Clarifications
Yours Faithfully, Chairman Mr. Fred Goodwin
Deputy chairman Sir Tom McKillop
Tel:(+447024013176) Or (+447024015345) 

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE!

The information contained in this message is confidential. This message is intended to be 

read only by the person named above. The unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration 

of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this mail and did not request 

for it please discard with urgency. This mail was sent on behalf of inquiries' made in Royal 

Bank of Scotland delivery code of Conduct.  Registered Rbsint Trademark 90312. Royal bank of 

Scotland.

Spoiler:
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTA7YT0wO0Q9MjtTQ0w9NA==
X-Message-Info: 

kjpnEG4xd8x8

BDnH/1JEt2jmelM=
Received: from col0-omc3-s12.col0.hotmail.com ([65.55.34.150]) by 

col0-hmmc1-f15.Col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Wed, 23 Feb 2011 09:14:27 -0800
Received: from COL112-W42 ([65.55.34.136]) by col0-omc3-s12.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft 

SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Wed, 23 Feb 2011 09:14:27 -0800
Message-ID: <COL112-W4230D1E3435B40D535C0C3DCDB0@phx.gbl>
     boundary="_e0a27856-8cb9-4f10-8c15-29a5e2c6e908_"
X-Originating-IP: [41.208.133.150]
To: xxxxxxxx@hotmail.de>
Subject: =?windows-1256?Q?Darling=2Cam?= =?windows-1256?Q?_happy_rea?=
=?windows-1256?Q?ding_this_?= =?windows-1256?Q?mail_from_?=
=?windows-1256?Q?the_bank=2Cp?= =?windows-1256?Q?lease_i_wi?=
=?windows-1256?Q?ll_inform_?= =?windows-1256?Q?you_as_soo?=
=?windows-1256?Q?n_as_i_get?= =?windows-1256?Q?_or_hear_f?=
=?windows-1256?Q?rom_the_la?= =?windows-1256?B?d3llci7+/v7+/g==?=
=?windows-1256?B?/v7+/v7+/v7+/g==?= =?windows-1256?Q?=FE=FE?=
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 17:14:27 +0000
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 23 Feb 2011 17:14:27.0208 (UTC) FILETIME=[2009D880:01CBD37D]

--_e0a27856-8cb9-4f10-8c15-29a5e2c6e908_
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Ringo2000
General Counsel

nicht!

Antwort #13 - 23. Februar 2011 um 19:00

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Information - 41.208.133.150
Country	Senegal
Country Code	SN 

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Ringo2000
General Counsel

nicht!

Antwort #14 - 24. Februar 2011 um 17:42

Posteingang:

Hello Darling,
How are you doing today,work and health over there with you. I hope you are fine. Am happy reading your mail again and also will be more happy to hear your voice.Yes i came again because it was so urgent to write and inform you that i got good news. Yes try send your account details to the bank ok because i wrote and inform them today that we will send them those required documents soonest for the transfer. Yes Darling, i want you know that God loves and with us even making things possible. Yes i really want you know that God has a good intention to bring us together and knows the reason for me to meet and we know each other and plan for our life and our future aims to share our love and have a better life together with you in marriage over there after getting this fund transfer into your account. Yes darling, God is so kind. I want to inform you that i got a good news,Reverend has help us got a good and senior resident lawyer that will help us get those required documents by the bank. The lawyer came to the camp today which i talk and explain to her what the bank said and the requirements, He agreed to carry on this service. Please write and contact the lawyer immediately. The lawyer promise that she will help us in getting those documents without much delay which the bank required for the transfer. The lawyer is ready to carry out the assignment of procuring those two remaining important documents requested from the bank.The lawyer will help us to get two documents since I have here with me the Death Certificate of my late father below, including the last Statement of Account  the bank issued to my father before his death which i will scan and send you soonest. Please keep this matter only for yourself as you can see that we are almost at the end of this matter and i want you to promise me that no body will know about this transaction, I pray that Almighty God will help us.Therefore, as a matter of urgency i advise you contact the Renown lawyer here who will help us to get those two remaining documents without delay, Please darling, copy this note below and contact the lawyer (Bar Dr. Geni & Kebe) on their Contacts/Emails:

genikebe_lawchamber@live.com (or) genikebe_lawfirm@yahoo.com

Telephone number:  00221765831590

Dr/Bar. Geni & Kebe SCP,

It is a great pressure to write you today behalf of my partner Miss Olive. She is the only daughter and the next kin of Late. Dr Needham Trayon. who has deposited ($3.5 million) in Royal bank of Scotland Plc. But the bank ask me to bring those required documents for the transferring of this money into my account.

A power of attorney and affidavit of oath permitting me to claim and transfer the funds to my bank account on her behalf. The bank urged and instructed me That those documents must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer.

Bar. Dr/Honorable,
I need you to help me get this two remaining documents, very urgent (The power of attorney and an affidavit of oath). Since we are already has the other two documents like Death Certificate and Statement of Account of her late Father Dr Needham Trayon,with Miss Olive. I wish my request shall be urgently granted with my below details.
Best regard.

Your ....
Passport no or working Id...........Your Address and Country.................... To be ready within...........

Spoiler:
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTE7YT0wO0Q9MDtTQ0w9NA==
X-Message-Info: Qefzt4g58DEqSnYe5tY4r5EZzQI=
Received: from col0-omc3-s10.col0.hotmail.com ([65.55.34.148]) by col0-hmmc1-f13.Col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Thu, 24 Feb 2011 07:54:55 -0800
Received: from COL112-W59 ([65.55.34.137]) by col0-omc3-s10.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Thu, 24 Feb 2011 07:54:55 -0800
Message-ID: <COL112-W59C376E89AA9876D72D3B0DCDA0@phx.gbl>
     boundary="_8ced961b-5ee4-4154-be1c-21af4cde3d6e_"
X-Originating-IP: [41.214.107.191]
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@hotmail.de>
Subject: =?windows-1256?Q?Yes_Darlin?= =?windows-1256?Q?g=3BContact_?=
=?windows-1256?Q?this_Lawye?= =?windows-1256?Q?r=2C_in_orde?=
=?windows-1256?Q?r_to_get_t?= =?windows-1256?Q?hose_remai?=
=?windows-1256?Q?ning_Docum?= =?windows-1256?Q?ents_requi?=
=?windows-1256?Q?red_from_t?= =?windows-1256?Q?he_bank_im?=
=?windows-1256?Q?mediately=FE?= =?windows-1256?B?/v7+/v7+/v7+/g==?=
=?windows-1256?Q?=FE.?=
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 15:54:54 +0000
In-Reply-To: <SNT135-w83CC3319E55462A926E2AC3DB0@phx.gbl>
References: <SNT135-w83CC3319E55462A926E2AC3DB0@phx.gbl>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 24 Feb 2011 15:54:55.0024 (UTC) FILETIME=[2E021B00:01CBD43B]

--_8ced961b-5ee4-4154-be1c-21af4cde3d6e_
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema