Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2  Thema versenden
Sehr heißes Thema (Mehr als 25 Antworten) Kate <katebella71@hotmail.com> <katebella71@yahoo.com> <linkachikinigeria@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 10054 mal)

mackenzie
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Heppenheim
Kate <katebella71@hotmail.com> <katebella71@yahoo.com> <linkachikinigeria@gmail.com>
09. Januar 2011 um 16:07

Hello Dear xxx
I'm so sorry for the late reply. i have been busy with the Ophnages children's we are move them from one state to another....Thanks for the mail and i do really understand you and the pain of your words.  i do hope we have a lot of thing to do in life. 

I myself am single,have never married before and don't have any kids.It has always been my greatest desire to get married and have kids oneday.I have dated a guy before i mean during my colleges day   ,But we don't seem to have enough in common to settle down.I believe that love is more than a physical feeling or attraction.I believe that if one wants to find someone that completes  you then God knows exactly who will suit you perfectly because He knows you better than you.I pray and trust that God will lead my future husband to me.Sometimes we want to get married in our own time but God's time is always perfect.I'm sure you've heard the saying: Goog things come for those people that wait.

Currently I work as staff in Orphanges home. www.linkachild.org ; full-time.  i have start this work since 2008, and i move to africa 20/05/2008
    My interests are hiking,ice-skating,reading,gardening,attending youth group and going to the cinema. But i do like playing my guitar and sing along with it. On weekends,I'll visit friends Or walking on the beach with the man i love. holding our hands together, go hiking or go to the cinema.I'm trying also to volunteer at a soup kitchen for underprivilleged children.

My goals for this year is to meet that special person who will be my Husband and the father of my children's. 

What do you do in your spare time?

I really enjoy corresponding with you.I hope we remain in contact. I also hope to have the privillege of meeting you someday. and would love to speak with you on phone as well.  

You can sms to +2347061006229 i will be looking forward to read from you soon.

Yours Kate Russell

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

« Zuletzt geändert: 07. April 2014 um 00:14 von vierauge » 
Grund: afr20093 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Re: Kate <katebella71@hotmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 09. Januar 2011 um 16:12

@ mackenzie

Bitte auch den Header zu der Mail posten.

Die angegebene Tel.-Nr. +2347061006229 ist eine Handynummer aus Nigeria.

Zitat:
Information on phone number range +234 706XXXXXXX

Number billable as      mobile number
Country or destination      Nigeria
City or exchange location      
Original network provider*      MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Re: Kate <katebella71@hotmail.com> <katebella71@yahoo.com>
Antwort #2 - 09. Januar 2011 um 16:28

Die gute Kate hat mit derselben ID auch einen Yahoo-Account.
Persönliche Daten sind im Profil ausgeblendet und somit nicht einsehbar.  Ärgerlich

« Zuletzt geändert: 08. März 2011 um 00:51 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

mackenzie
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Heppenheim
Antwort #3 - 09. Januar 2011 um 17:37

Ich glaubs nicht, wo bleibt der Anstand. Sie hat aber einen entscheidenden Fehler am anfang gemacht!!!
In ihrer ersten Mail an mich hatte sie eine große Familie und lebte in den Staten. In der zweiten war sie plötzlich eine Weise und arbeitete in einem Weisenhaus in Nigeria.

email vom 28.12.2010

I am so sorry that it really took me some hours  before i could send you a reply , just that the internet connection in my AREA has been kind of bad  due to the heavy storms  we have been experiencing lately , i am so sorry about this............................,thanks for the mail  and i am so happy to read form you , just wish i could hear all that you wrote in PERSON , that way i would have appreciated it more better , but all the same , i do appreciate YOU and TIME taken to reply me
"Tell me a little about you"? 

What  would you like to know more about me ?
What would i SAY ?First, I enjoy life very much and believe that everyday is a good day. Being positive is a big part of my Life .. Th glass is always half full. I am ( 5'8 ) , Somewhat good-looking  ( so I have been told ), Nice Smile , in a great shape and secure both Physically and Emotionally. Most every person that I meet, Tells me that I do not act ... or look my age. Ha, I don't know if that is good or bad ??? I know where I am going and I a lots of goals to accomplish but have not found the right man to join me in my Goals and help me succeed with his Goals. I'd like to develop a friendship first and see where it goes from there.......... as I am very cautious..........but this would have been great only if we were very close to each other. cos i do believe there is more to this LIFE  than just sending mails to each other, Meaning that It has to be right both of us, If it is right, You have me 100% . I only BELIEVE in  one man at a time and give him all my attention, always. If it is not right , I don't want to take up your time., I won't tell you  Stories and the same Courtesy would be greatly appreciated.

I treat men very well. ... Looking on the bright side of things ,.... Looking for the good in people .. Looking forward to the future .. Just as I do. I enjoy the company of positive people and I enjoy men who appreciate Kindness . The only relationship that I would like to start and the only games I like to play are Tennis, Swimming , Singing , Dancing  etc .. So, If you're looking for a player or mind games, You should look elsewhere. This True honesty, I believe, is why I am still single, I believe I have a lot to Offer the right person but I want it to be the RIGHT, from the beginning. Someone once said " Truth can run naked and lies have to be covered " and I try to live by it. I'm looking for someone who's honest , and Trust worthy. Without the Solid Foundation of Trust and Honest , No relationship can be built . I don't lie, cheat deceive or steal and I do not associate with those who do. I enjoy cooking and Entertaining Friends and Family. My family is the most important thing to me and for someone to be a good match for me, Family should also be important to you.

I believe in following your Dreams and making sure you achieve them. I would never attempt to keep someone from reaching their goals, Only try to help them succeed in al of their goals as much as I can. I stand up for what I believe in and the man I am interested in is treated as a man , always.  I believe in practicing good manners, Opening doors, Saying please, thank you and I have never raised my voice in anger to my lover, not once , not ever. I have no anger in my life. My health is good. My Family has a history of living well into their 90's and  plan on hitting 100's he must be attractive me both physical and Emotionally. I am a passionate woman, I like , Kissing, holding hands and being in love...... and this i would do with some i REALLY love NOT just any man that comes around.

What am I looking  ?
     A lifetime Friend,  I am not into dating ... I am into courtship, I am looking for my final relationship and it is a Committed  relationship forever.......... and i just hope i have gotten to the final junction......... I am looking for someone who would be willing to commit to one monogamous, fun, thrilling and secure relationship forever. Is that YOU ??
Hope we can laugh together SOON....... Hope to hear from you soon.

Yours kate = 

email vom 30.12.2010

Hello again  xxx,
Thanks for the mail and thanks for corresponding, Many people from this site always ignore or stop contacts with me when they hear i am not in US and i am in Nigeria. But to me i believe there is more to this life than meeting people .. and leaving without making impacts .. we meet to create impacts .. not to meet to part. Huh distance is not a good criteria for a good relationship as far as i am concerned because no one can tell .. no one knows what the future holds .. someone in another world entirely might be the best for you .. lest looking for local people to date then becomes waste of time. Huh i am not staying here only working for a while . I completed my first Degree in Sociology in the class of 2003 at University of Leeds, Great Britain. Huh well i am honest, down to earth open minded and as well a woman  a kind virtue with big Heart.

After Completing my course as a Sociologist... i went further to do my intensive pro gramme with UNICEF. I love kids and helping people .. making the world go round.. go for seminars .. and also .. a woman that loves to influence .. and impact good manners into people's heart. The love i have for children is very strong as i believe each and every children as a great impact to the Nation and World in the Nearest Future. The Youths are the pillar of the nation .. love to care and train them in the right way .. I choose to work as a volunteer and ever since i have been working.. though i use to invest my money, time, strength and energy trying to eradicate poverty since I am also an Orphan, I picked up this job for a while to help the hopeless and ambitious kids.

I really appreciate hearing from you.. i will like to know more about you...I realized that life is too short to be lonely.. i need to love someone and i need to be loved as well.. am a very passionate lady with good sense of humor.. i have dreams  and good approach about life.. i have plans for my family... i want get married and live happily with my man... husband means much to me... i will always respect him... make him happy and we going to be of benefit to each other either.. morally, educationally, financially... i will always be there to support my family... many home has collapse just because there is no proper understanding about marriage and both party not supporting each other... i know my life experience with my man is going to be wonderful because.. am going to be there for him... am still wanting for the person right now.. don't know if its you..... maybe the time as come when i will meet my God sent lover.. ... Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be, because you only have one life to live and one chance to do all the things you want to do.. i always pray that my dreams come true... don't know if you could be with one

Right now i am thinking of planning my life, get married have a good job and make a happy and comfortable living with my family...never got married before and no kids..i have attended a lot of seminars, being to so many organization trying to encourage people to make contribution for the orphanage... i love to help people and i believe at least someone will be there for me whenever i need help.Ask me anything in case you need to know anything more about me...
I want you to answer my following questions ;

What kind of relationship are you seeking?
What interest you in a lady?
How do you spend your free time?
Have you ever traveled out of your country before?
Since you are now single.. do you intend to get married again?

Please get back to me tell me more about you.. your dreams... what you are looking for .. i cannot wait to hear from you..
Thanks and stay blessed.....

Yours Kate Russell.

Hello Dear xxx.

Well i know you will be confuse with my last mail. But i do think i should tell you the truth. xxx i have been on this internet for past 2month. and i met a guy from Australia. We start our relationship online and everything was so perfect with us. But suddenly i sence that the Guy is always aking for money.  i do help him a lot.....i sell my jwelries because i love him.  Johnson break my heart and run aways for me. But at the end of the relationship I think i'm a fool. because i was not meant to help the guy.  But  i can never run away from my destiny.  i want you to understand me very well. I live with my Mom  in Uk. 

Due to nature of the kind of job i do. i have been to many country in the world, most part in Asian,middle east. Iraq and Iran i live in Barghad for good 2weeks through the pro gramme with UNICEF, i have visiting thailand and Northern Sudan in Africa...and spend for 4days in Lybia............
    What would you like to know about me and my family marco... My father is Originated from India. and i was born in india as well. while my mom is  from Britian.  I can say i'm from a good family of 5 people ( A nuclear family) Father mother and the children's i have a senior sister. Lola and a younger brother Alex. My name is kate and i'm 30yrs old of age. about 14th months ago i was in the state and living with my sister in seattle (Washington)  

start working with the  Unicef last year and i got the work through my sister husband in seattle. because i told my sister i can't stay at home without working. i'm a very hard working lady is decide to go back to our mom in Nottingham ( England) and working with Unicef most of my work with unicef base on register and keeping the Orphnages record's. and the files. ......... This True honesty, I believe, is why I am still single up too date.  I have never raised my voice in anger to my lover, not once , not ever. I have no anger in my life.  So this is who i am since when i was born. that is the truth babe. 

Like i said before Many people from this  site always ignore or stop contacts with me when they hear i am not in US and i am in Nigeria. But to me i believe there is more to this life 
than meeting people .. and leaving without making impacts .. we meet to  create impacts .. not to meet to part. Huh distance is not a good  criteria for a good relationship as far as i am concerned because no  one can tell .. anyway i will like to hear from you again. Here is my family pics. 

Yours Kate

« Zuletzt geändert: 08. März 2011 um 00:51 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #4 - 09. Januar 2011 um 17:41

@ mackenzie

Mein Freund - die Header bitte zu jeder Mail noch posten.

Steht alles in den Boardregeln drinne, wie ein Post auszusehen hat. 

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #5 - 12. Januar 2011 um 14:57

@ mackenzie

Kannst sie mal fragen, ob das Foto mit dem Americaneagleshop auch in Seattle aufgenommen worden ist, wo sie gelebt haben will (der Krankenwagen gibt uns Auskunft, dass das Foto in New York aufgenommen worden ist).
Diese Mitarbeiterkarte ist ein klarer Fake. Ich würde auf jedenfall annehmen, dass auf dieser auch das Logo dieser Einrichtung in irgendeiner Form zu sehen ist. Das ist aber nicht der Fall. Genauso sieht man es der Unterschrift an, dass es sich dabei um einen Scan handelt.
Ebenfalls passt die Mailadresse <linkachikinigeria@gmail.com> auf der Karte nicht. linkachild hat eine eigene Domain!
« Zuletzt geändert: 12. Januar 2011 um 15:00 von Uli »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Wesermann
Forum Administrator

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Russia
Re: Kate <katebella71@hotmail.com> <katebella71@yahoo.com> <linkachikinigeria@gmail.com>
Antwort #6 - 01. März 2011 um 13:32

Also das ist sicherlich Scam, man schaue sich mal die Identity-Card an.

Was wir hier noch brauchen wäre ein Header. Vielleicht kann man die Dame nochmal anschreiben. Danke.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Re: Kate <katebella71@hotmail.com> <katebella71@yahoo.com> <linkachikinigeria@gmail.com>
Antwort #7 - 01. März 2011 um 15:10

Jetzt hab ich sie aber... Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Mail vom 30.12. in weiten Teilen identisch mit:

Alexi <finealexi@yahoo.com>

Smiley Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

vierauge
Forum Administrator

Ich tu nix. Ich will nur
spielen.

Standort: Toronto
Antwort #8 - 16. August 2011 um 19:06

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

mausepaul
General Counsel

Vlad, ich bin der Auserwählte

Standort: Berlin
Antwort #9 - 27. September 2011 um 16:17

Habe sie vor langer Zeit bei DateMeFree angeschrieben.
Profil ist gelöscht.

Mail:

My name is Kate i am 30year old, 5 ' 8 and dark brown hair ? what would you like to know about me, Just got a new computer would love to hear from you again? and what do you looking for online? hope to hear from you soon...

Yours Kate 

Spoiler:

Return-Path: <katebella71@yahoo.com>
Received: from mailin01.aul.t-online.de (mailin01.aul.t-online.de [172.20.27.42])
         by mhead911 (Cyrus v2.3.15-fun-3.2.12.0-1) with LMTPA;
         Mon, 26 Sep 2011 09:57:03 +0200
X-Sieve: CMU Sieve 2.3
Received: from nm17-vm1.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com ([98.139.91.213]) by mailin01.aul.t-online.de
        with smtp id 1R863g-214E8e0; Mon, 26 Sep 2011 09:57:00 +0200
Received: from [98.139.91.61] by nm17.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 26 Sep 2011 07:56:59 -0000
Received: from [98.139.91.46] by tm1.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 26 Sep 2011 07:56:58 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1046.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 26 Sep 2011 07:56:58 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-5
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 628783.84581.bm@omp1046.mail.sp2.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 56163 invoked by uid 60001); 26 Sep 2011 07:56:58 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1317023817; bh=9GAH+oXs3N1UjmcMrsAkbFhRUhqGE9JoaVnVI7xt4sY=; tent-Type; yG6lpQ9lD+Scs=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  tent-Type;
  4GFwpjHHkrUZw=;
X-YMail-OSG: KC_5yt4VM1m4mu_fCVKaec5Yn._9mO1sRG0mMVc.TvRokFE
oTvpG_CytwhnYB58up6aQv0GD1f1Qe.63U5fylyrY.QZnqZ8Ejc1pPQ.4NMN
4GN0gtO46fpBkIOOvkRqPUlVLcMZCiqs_wplytnulWgfrzCVr8abWqn9_QnO
rU0jhBwnZRAORI5T19HI.MoXfl_64_9dkKw0UHYpOiaa0DgKfMNndWkJn8mF
7Fty43qIYDwFD65HrdRSNNBE3j5stIjnSIAe7l3mJZDCQvuAGiqHp9XaHhJQ
nVj4HMZ9f8kP34mJOqDNVkYE4DDlKoxrNiA7TyPoyY4nKvzCE5la3gLoLBGG
JRB04hsJjhvJykU5bb2ntUagrNNJEj4Znlha98YFcuejlTj6S65aBJM3P5ID
Nk0LHKog-
Received: from [41.138.173.154] by web114314.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 26 Sep 2011 00:56:57 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/14.0.5 YahooMailWebService/0.8.114.317681
Message-ID: <1317023817.56160.YahooMailClassic@web114314.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 00:56:57 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: sorry for the later respond........
To: xxx <xxx@t-online.de>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="1472257844-281469299-1317023817=:56160"
X-TOI-SPAM: u;0;2011-09-26T07:57:03Z
X-TOI-VIRUSSCAN: unchecked
X-TOI-MSGID: 83f8bf22-b162-4c72-b858-b65e686a312c
X-Seen: false
X-ENVELOPE-TO: <xxx@t-online.de>

--1472257844-281469299-1317023817=:56160
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="1472257844-1761925892-1317023817=:56160"

--1472257844-1761925892-1317023817=:56160
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii

« Zuletzt geändert: 28. September 2011 um 08:35 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Opfer
General Counsel

Antwort #10 - 27. September 2011 um 16:32

Mail from Lagos Nigeria

Code
Alles auswählen
41.138.173.154 - Geo Information
IP Address 	41.138.173.154
Host 	        41.138.173.154
Location 	NG NG, Nigeria
City 	        Lagos, 05 -
Organization 	Visafone Communications Limited
ISP 	        Visafone Communications Limited
AS Number 	AS37127 VISAFONE 

Zitat:
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 00:56:57 -0700 (PDT)

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

mausepaul
General Counsel

Antwort #11 - 30. September 2011 um 18:37

Neues von Kate.  Smiley

Mail:

Hello Dear  ,
   How are you today?,I hope you are having a nice time, as for me am cool and lonely. Am new to this and most of the guys I read from on here are not what I want "you sound nice" .

More about me I am single never married , 30 year old...born in Rome ,obtained my degree in nursing ,i live  in UK  now  . I find very much peace and tranquility there , I am at work in West Africa, (NIG) I will be here for a short period I work there and taking care of the children. Orphanages staff , link a child  Organization, I was transfer to there from Uk, you can visit the website to know more about me,  www.savethechildren.org.uk/  the present  website here am working now  is www.linkachild.org    Really i am not a permanent staff, But after this contract, I will be come a full staff,  Than things will be change to better, I know am going to have a good post by the time i return back home....... I`m 5`8"  with a athletic build , mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, good listening, God Fearing, and a positive person.I am real easy person to talk to and a good listener. I love to play
golf , my guitar and I enjoy chilling` with my friend/family , I like going to the movies , or watching movies in my room , I like swimming , fishing, listening to music and dance to any kind of music, traveling , going bowling and also a good cook.I am a family oriented person and There is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself..

I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person, you are today, I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, past relationships, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me. I even want to learn about the secrets you very rarely share with someone!. So come on and share it all with me, as I am not here to talk to you about general things such as partying, the weather, sports, e.c.t. I want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul, as the friendship I want to build with you I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experienced. This friendship I want to build with you will be filled with substance, quality, spirituality and potential.

I look forward to hearing from you soon!.

I  Care Kate 

Spoiler:

Received: from mailin00.aul.t-online.de (mailin00.aul.t-online.de [172.20.26.42])
         Fri, 30 Sep 2011 15:38:53 +0200
Received: from nm10-vm0.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com ([98.139.91.198]) by mailin00.aul.t-online.de
        with smtp id 1R9dId-0Zsbey0; Fri, 30 Sep 2011 15:38:47 +0200
Received: from [98.139.91.62] by nm10.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 30 Sep 2011 13:38:46 -0000
Received: from [98.139.91.11] by tm2.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 30 Sep 2011 13:38:46 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1011.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 30 Sep 2011 13:38:46 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 16450.68992.bm@omp1011.mail.sp2.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 2631 invoked by uid 60001); 30 Sep 2011 13:38:45 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1317389925; bh=m9E8IU0ozyT0IRRuaw9GvrkrtJAoG7ZxaTpR0HGQQK0=; tent-Type; He+X0OMLUjQ4E=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  tent-Type;
  S7UcIxv8su3Zk=;
X-YMail-OSG: ZEz6axcVM1mpjdhlOhXounY.njDczvW5tny9ZXDhqcEw4Fi
t1dM5wIfvX5NkU0VlXqGyRiwaIsbOO9UGbXA2A8FfhojbQh64A4H4_omW_PV
PAkbLYJEcnaUy3fLezlRQh7EniMj2yvn_Qz7YFfjG9vk6oHmYdFvGy4_OAMU
NuTSdFvdJJt2TKQ_Y_J4YZjSfXnU4rgNmPznmwcVRu3W9Wq9Swm4Bscfu_Kw
B944e.9K0npTy1CVz6HEb6azeyRi72OczYS9bL8sIXfsuHXRA88SxUYOkfUh
69Eya72jEzrMYhGRgWjshrOJLmkVc2nId8uQqtXOYJUvSmENg_1BPh90QA_H
.dFkDeN1m5BhHxsN4Hj53klW3lIZNvtZpLX28_3MhM8gUp51et79BuT7Z7Im
YB98m4ZQnfnSjCfelsZrCFofVJtgnHltkoGhSQ63KjzXKjtDZ0wbkkJAYD3.
5oWCwcwo6YPxu9W1XZe5W5VNM.Tl2kYcisx9ZEk4ZhtDz57HXvOMv3UmonPf
87xnxHg--
Received: from [82.128.9.81] by web114317.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 30 Sep 2011 06:38:45 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/14.0.7 YahooMailWebService/0.8.114.317681
Message-ID: <1317389925.1645.YahooMailClassic@web114317.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 06:38:45 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Hoping too hear from you again.....
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="2083466690-1868757710-1317389925=:1645"
X-TOI-SPAM: u;0;2011-09-30T13:38:53Z
X-TOI-MSGID: 42116c35-c123-4911-a9ad-dd2e5434aa80

--2083466690-1868757710-1317389925=:1645
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="2083466690-1178231163-1317389925=:1645"

--2083466690-1178231163-1317389925=:1645
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

« Zuletzt geändert: 03. Oktober 2011 um 22:01 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

mausepaul
General Counsel

Antwort #12 - 30. September 2011 um 19:29

Eingeliefert über Nigeria.

Code
Alles auswählen
General IP Information
IP:82.128.9.81
Decimal:1384122705
Hostname:ml82.128.9.81.multilinks.com
ISP:Multi-Links Telecommunications Limited
Organization:Multi-Links Telecommunications Limited
Services:None detected
Type:Broadband
Assignment:Dynamic IP
Blacklist:

Geolocation Information
City:Ilesa
Latitude:7.6167
Longitude:4.7333

Zitat:

Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 06:38:45 -0700 (PDT)

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

mausepaul
General Counsel

Antwort #13 - 14. Oktober 2011 um 18:39

Neue Post Kate.  Smiley

Mail:

Thanks for the pics and i am very glad to hear from you Woooo what a nice pics... well if i had a time sometime i will like to come your house and have a cup of water with you, even more...But i will like to know more about your looking?...... what are you doing for? 

Well am looking for a date i mean a man i can give my heart and soul....i mean a lifetime relationship...   OK i will try to get some photo for you later may be in my next mail to you i will love to hear from you again.....have a nice day

Yours kate  

Spoiler:

Received: from mailin01.aul.t-online.de (mailin01.aul.t-online.de [172.20.27.42])
         Fri, 14 Oct 2011 10:39:53 +0200
Received: from nm36-vm6.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com ([98.138.229.118]) by mailin01.aul.t-online.de
        with smtp id 1REdIy-0SRSds0; Fri, 14 Oct 2011 10:39:48 +0200
Received: from [98.138.90.48] by nm36.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 14 Oct 2011 08:39:47 -0000
Received: from [98.138.89.168] by tm1.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 14 Oct 2011 08:39:47 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1024.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 14 Oct 2011 08:39:47 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 65575.12302.bm@omp1024.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 77385 invoked by uid 60001); 14 Oct 2011 08:39:46 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1318581586; bh=Ykn5L3dhtD6yiX8nbdFJrRreOWlRWCfvkfw9MQudnN8=; -Version:Content-Type; ywsJHDejnYZ88=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  -Version:Content-Type;
  SYxjpwhErcitI=;
X-YMail-OSG: 7TkyewwVM1laVIUd3N61xUmAoTlc5LIp6l8O45R4nJ3MU_R
6tUXZCVwhaBU0BztCdapEpl9XOqavXA.gZzR_OKOd4VftPtTeS9VFeyH27AE
f9MOsKs5lUzphLA6MFami_7.BIdVkLUf8yOZ166_mlTH3ZPo_VJVLfuffaS5
PJXr6H1xtPtuhvQeU_xQ6E201y9s1DwbuFVPHJBMZXtID3oN4sBs0xAl8qSu
C.fpFE5wyz6c4UnDoXT0dp3wdigIJ2AgxanhOF.5RKrKozTbHYK1.zOU44TY
F3YmR64MAdEAhxAQlRfEhokPMNMw84nZ5JwVXr2lt8.W9Yto52AZNM0G0Rds
T01VgolmA.pbx6RnVeMvkp7xyL.N50f.sojp.Ffy7zn_oNeF_oZc4uDxuxpi
BHUIHb5aC
Received: from [41.71.168.212] by web114307.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 14 Oct 2011 01:39:46 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/14.0.7 YahooMailWebService/0.8.114.317681
Message-ID: <1318581586.76178.YahooMailClassic@web114307.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 01:39:46 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Thanks for the pics.....nice one
In-Reply-To: <4E8EE6DA.3080001@t-online.de>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="251606238-1068001326-1318581586=:76178"
X-TOI-SPAM: u;0;2011-10-14T08:39:53Z
X-TOI-MSGID: 3030171b-58c8-439e-9d3d-88ecdff5e40f

--251606238-1068001326-1318581586=:76178
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #14 - 17. Oktober 2011 um 11:37

Scheint in Nigeria Mode zu sein, der Wechsel zwischen Multilinks und Visafone!

Code
Alles auswählen
IP-Adresse: 	41.71.168.212
Ländercode der IP: 	NG
Land der IP: 	ip address Nigeria
Bundesland der IP: 	Lagos
Stadt der IP: 	Lagos
Breitengrad der IP: 	6.4531
Längengrad der IP: 	3.3958
Provider der IP: 	Visafone Communications Limited  

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert