Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Ruth <ruth_2v@yahoo.com> <baristeretabesong@lawyer.com> <baristerbesong@lawyer.com> (Gelesen: 3863 mal)

Bommo
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Standort: schwebend zwischen den Welten
Ruth <ruth_2v@yahoo.com> <baristeretabesong@lawyer.com> <baristerbesong@lawyer.com>
03. Januar 2011 um 14:43

Am Anfang stand ein Profil bei affaire18.com - eine Dame aus Deutschland.

Ruth Ndaye

Off Topic KommentarWeitere Bilder im Archiv: Smiley

Profildaten:
Zitat:
gettolife
gettolife

* Home
    * Daten
    * F & A
    * Media
    * Ich suche
    * TOP-Date

Dieses Mitglied hat noch keine Dateien online gestellt oder diese werden noch redaktionell bearbeitet.
PLZ:
49xxx
Land:
Deutschland
Sternzeichen:
Zwillinge
Beziehung:
keine Angabe
Neigung:
hetero
Begrüßungstext
Der Text wird noch redaktionell geprüft.

Mailtext:
Zitat:
Hi am ruth!
please how are you, hope you are fine and in perfect condition of health. I went through your profile on i read it and took interest in it if you don't mind i will like you to write me on this ID(ruth_2v@yahoo.com) hope to hear from you soon, and I will be waiting for your mail because i have something VERY important to tell you.

Lots of love
ruth !
« Zuletzt geändert: 13. April 2011 um 16:50 von Uli »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Bommo
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Re: Ruth <ruth_2v@yahoo.com> <baristeretabesong@lawyer.com> <baristerbesong@lawyer.com>
Antwort #1 - 03. Januar 2011 um 14:44

Auf meine nette Anfrage, die Dame hat mich kontaktiert, erhielt ich Post aus dem Senegal – nicht aus Deutschland. Wie doof!  Griesgrämig

Wieder Mord und Totschlag, Geld ohne Ende und irgendein Knösel im Camp für die Betreuung.  Laut lachend

Dearest.
How are you today? I believe that you are doing well.
I am more than happy to read your mail today, My dear like i told you in my first mail, My name is Miss Ruth ndaye i am from ivory coast in west Africa.Presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war in my country, I am 24 years old girl 5'8" tall, My father Dr Patric Ndaye was chairman managing director Patric Ndaye INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD,and he is also the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him alongside with my mother, It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee,  Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon, i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all our relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Mr jeremiah luke. who is the refugee oversear here in the camp and this computer belongs to him, he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather I'm leaving in the women's hostel in the camp  because here they  have two hostels one for the men the other for women.his Tel number is  (+221-768-336-723)if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel because of my condition here i don't have any right or privilege to some things be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.i will be waiting for your call by 3:00pm GMT, Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate, as next of kin here with me which i will send to you later because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in United kingdom  which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is$3.5m(three Million five Hundred Thousand Dollars) all the contact of the bank i have it here with me So if you will help me and what i need from you is, for you to see that the money is transferred to  a good account and also to make arrangement on how i will come over and stay with you and continue my life and education.. my choosing you is a question i knew you must ask and i think it is a good question.i have two reasons for choosing you, i chooses you because it is the will of  God.and i believe knowing you will bring hope back again to my life. my choosing you does not mean i do not have anybody from around in my country, i have uncle that is my late fathers younger brothers whom i think are suppose to be taking care of me but they do not care all they did was to sell my late fathers houses and company to one Mr Olson Steven from united states and enjoy the money with their wives i wanted to tell Olson about it but should my uncles know of the money they can kill me, so as to eat the money it was as if my father saw their dead because he told me the implication of having a big money in my country  and that was the reason while he made the deposit in  United kingdom the day i wrote you first in here i said if i see you i will tell you every thing about me and i thank God that you answered me so i decided to write you and i also believe that it is the will of God. However you can call me with the refugee oversear  phone, my favorite language is English  ,and i speak English very fluently because i attended an American and English speaking private school all in my country for almost all my school, i will be thinking about you so much as i will be waiting to hear from you soonest, have a wonderful day,here is my picture,Yours, Miss Ruth Ndaye

Spoiler:

Delivered-To: xxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxx@googlemail.com
Received: by 10.204.80.81 with SMTP id s17cs518114bkk;
        Mon, 3 Jan 2011 05:15:21 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.42.170.138 with SMTP id f10mr20973214icz.56.1294060520449;
        Mon, 03 Jan 2011 05:15:20 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <ruth_2v@yahoo.com>
Received: from nm7.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (nm7.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com [98.138.90.70])
        by mx.google.com with SMTP id v20si48035363ibi.31.2011.01.03.05.15.18;
        Mon, 03 Jan 2011 05:15:19 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of ruth_2v@yahoo.com designates 98.138.90.70 as permitted sender) client-ip=98.138.90.70;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of ruth_2v@yahoo.com designates 98.138.90.70 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=ruth_2v@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (test mode) header.i=@yahoo.com
Received: from [98.138.90.55] by nm7.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 03 Jan 2011 13:15:18 -0000
Received: from [98.138.88.233] by tm8.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 03 Jan 2011 13:15:18 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1033.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 03 Jan 2011 13:15:18 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 627538.47198.bm@omp1033.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 96504 invoked by uid 60001); 3 Jan 2011 13:15:18 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1294060518; bh=SQZ+QJyz6481v55xGrltDE1Fg4jGTnRw0WLhm96iyPY=; -Version:Content-Type; sqeccw4YWEPXY=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  -Version:Content-Type;
  N/3nlq/XywUlY=;
Message-ID: <517051.89259.qm@web120016.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: .chvkjYVM1ksXJWeTpylYyGJcbyVmNbB4z3.h3hJarb.8ru
h4euktn_xyiuPfc_yffBaBMZfPqTH5EP88Ud8NafMFh_mdWrNrb3xgHJ0lGt
MO3qmkkq3G0c2JRWlUsMDHBdZs5g3JLeByjnhwG1T.MLrQGnlKpAQLjzZaJO
M_lTFK_q6sTKo0d4atMsnJNpuT.lR8sidONNS
Received: from [41.208.169.195] by web120016.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 03 Jan 2011 05:15:18 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.4.20 YahooMailWebService/0.8.107.285259
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2011 05:15:18 -0800 (PST)
Subject: have a wonderful day,here is my picture,
To: xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx <xxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxx@googlemail.com>
In-Reply-To: <4D1E6F52.5020404@googlemail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-349542303-1294060518=:89259"

--0-349542303-1294060518=:89259
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

aus dem Senegal:
Code
Alles auswählen
41.208.169.195 - Geo Information
IP Address 	41.208.169.195
Host 	41.208.169.195
Location 	SN SN, Senegal
City 	-, - -
Organization 	Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senega
ISP 	Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senega
AS Number 	AS8346 Autonomous System

« Zuletzt geändert: 07. August 2011 um 14:45 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bommo
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Re: Ruth <ruth_2v@yahoo.com> <baristeretabesong@lawyer.com> <baristerbesong@lawyer.com>
Antwort #2 - 03. Januar 2011 um 14:45

Das Yahoo-Profil ist unauffällig.

Zitat:
Ruth Ndaye
Updates erhalten

* Weiblich
« Zuletzt geändert: 07. August 2011 um 14:45 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

scambuster
General Counsel

Standort: Beuningen
Antwort #3 - 03. Januar 2011 um 15:11

Die nummer 2 nach die  Smiley mit Hut.

Andere Themen:

Spoiler für Foren Links:
Carolin <c_ab2@yahoo.com>
Antia <antia77_e@yahoo.com>
Lissa <lissababy62@yahoo.com>
Jane <janefugar_4u@yahoo.com>
Carolin <carolin77m@yahoo.com>
Carolin <carolin70m@yahoo.com>
Roseline <roseline72@yahoo.com>
Angela <angelaukec@hotmail.com>
Juliet <missjuliet1984@yahoo.com>
Naomy <naomy_onelove@yahoo.ca>
Precius <precius_baby@yahoo.com>
Grace <grace_1keyaba@yahoo.com>
Carolin <carolinogwo71@yahoo.com>
Carolin <carolinogwo@rediffmail.com>
Peace <peace3_johnson@yahoo.co.th>
Roseline <roseline4desmond@yahoo.com>
Carolin <carolinogwo@gmail.com> <revjude_livinus@yahoo.com>
Grace <grace_falli26@yahoo.com> <reverickamala@rocketmail.com>
Grace <gracegloberkind@yahoo.co.uk> <revsimon_paul88@yahoo.com>
Roseline <roseline1desmond@yahoo.com> <rev.William42@yahoo.com>
Jenny <emyemma4life@yahoo.com> <konehjenny@yahoo.com> <reverend_peters@yahoo.com>
Semira <semira4all@yahoo.com> <Customerservice.icbank@inMail24.com> <icbank.transferdepartment@voila.fr>
Pamilar <pamilarmb@yahoo.com> <rbs-info@24.com> <rbs.onlinetransfer@yahoo.co.uk> <rbstransferdep@mail.md> <lawyerduf@yahoo.fr> <alidufflawchamber@yahoo.fr>
Favour / Vivian <favourjohson@yahoo.com> <Equalrightchambers48rue@lawyer.com> <Barristerphilipchristopher@yahoo.co.uk> <Royalbankscotland@scotlandmail.com> <Royalbkoscotland@aol.co.uk> <Transfer-departments@24.com>
Lizzy Johnson <lizzy2_johnson@yahoo.com>
Mary <maryahaneku4@yahoo.com>
Jennifer <jennifer_adams20@yahoo.com> <revdicksonabe@yahoo.com>
Justina <justinababy23@yahoo.com>
Rachel <rachxxzz@live.com>
Queen Wilson <queen4real209@yahoo.co.uk>
Mercy <johnsonmercy1@hotmail.com>
Bessy <bessylove83@yahoo.com> <royalbkscotlnd@aol.com> <royalbktransdpt@livesync.com>
Juliet <julietdaniel33@yahoo.co.uk>
Aminat Ahmed <aminatahmed1985@gmail.com>
Genial <genialkazim_2@hotmail.com>
Esther <esther2avor@att.net> <estheringabo@yahoo.com>
Bessy <bessyapia@yahoo.com>
Queen <queen4real209@yahoo.co.uk>
Gladys <glamolove24@yahoo.com>
Jennifer <jennifer_adams200@yahoo.com>
Raisa <raisambaye@yahoo.com>
Gladys <ogwogladys@yahoo.com>
Peace <peacemylove@yahoo.com>

Smiley Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 07. August 2011 um 14:46 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #4 - 13. April 2011 um 00:38

Message over http://www.waydate.com

Hi am ruth!
please how are you, hope you are fine and in perfect condition of health. I went through your profile on i read it and took interest in it if you don't mind i will like you to write me on this ID(ruth_2v@yahoo.com) hope to hear from you soon, and I will be waiting for your mail because i have something VERY important to tell you.
It's never my desire to remain what I am now,but struggling to become what am.
Lots of love
ruth !

Привет утра Руфь!
пожалуйста, как вы, надеюсь, вы штраф и в отличном состоянии здоровья. Я прошел через свой профиль на я прочитал его и принял в нем интерес, если вы не возражаете, я хотел вам написать мне по этому ID (ruth_2v@yahoo.com) надеюсь услышать от вас скоро, и я буду ждать вашу почту, поскольку я есть, очень важны для вас.
Это никогда не мое желание остаться, что я сейчас, но изо всех сил пытается стать тем, кем есть.
С любовью
Руфь!
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #5 - 13. April 2011 um 00:40

Profil: http://www.waydate.com/profile.php?ID=1386

Zitat:

okoiji30
   - 25 y/o female
   - from Eisenstadt, Austria, Austria
   - English, English, English
   - seeking a Man from 20 to 30 y/o

Last logged in: 2011-04-11 13:51:48

okoiji30 are looking for

I look for a      Man
Looking for an age range      20-30
Looking for a height      I prefer not to say
Looking for a body type      I prefer not to say
Relationship

Personal details of okoiji30

Name      i love you
Sex      female
Children      0
Want children      No
Date of birth      1985 June 10
Height      I prefer not to say
Body type      I prefer not to say
Ethnicity      I prefer not to say
Religion      I prefer not to say
Marital status      I prefer not to say
Education      I prefer not to say
Occupation      I prefer not to say
Income      I prefer not to say
Smoker      I prefer not to say
Drinker      I prefer not to say

Description:
I am loving, caring, romantic, kind and honest person. I’m looking for a long term relations with the happy marriage. I want to share everything with my future husband. We’ll have our joy, our success and our problems which we’ll always decide together. I’m a very open person, and I don’t like hiding anything. I want to give all my love to the husband of my life.

Ideal match description:
I am loving, caring, romantic, kind and honest person. I’m looking for a long term relations with the happy marriage. I want to share everything with my future husband. We’ll have our joy, 

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #6 - 13. April 2011 um 00:41

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&p=192763

Zitat:

Ruth; ruth_2v@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM on Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:49 pm
She contact me just now in AFD as

okoiji30
- 25 y/o female (1985 June 10)
- from Eisenstadt, Austria,
- English,
- seeking a Man from 20 to 30 y/o

Hi am ruth!
It's never my desire to remain what I am now,but struggling to become what am.
Lots of love
ruth !

Привет утра Руфь!
пожалуйста, как вы, надеюсь, вы штраф и в отличном состоянии здоровья. Я прошел через свой профиль на я прочитал его и принял в нем интерес, если вы не возражаете, я хотел вам написать мне по этому ID (ruth_2v@yahoo.com) надеюсь услышать от вас скоро, и я буду ждать вашу почту, поскольку я есть, очень важны для вас.
Это никогда не мое желание остаться, что я сейчас, но изо всех сил пытается стать тем, кем есть.
С любовью
Руфь!
« Zuletzt geändert: 07. August 2011 um 14:47 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #7 - 13. April 2011 um 00:42

http://www.mydailyflog.com/P_r_s

Zitat:

soul2mate said on 24/03/11 2:04 PM

My name is Ruth, i saw your profile today and became intrested in you, i will also like to know you the more, and i want you to send a mail to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am. Here is my email address (ruth_2v@yahoo.com)i believe we can move from here. I am waiting for your mail to my email address above. (ruth_2v@yahoo.com) Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life It´s never my desire to remain what I am now,but struggling to become what am.
« Zuletzt geändert: 07. August 2011 um 14:47 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #8 - 13. April 2011 um 00:43

http://419.bittenus.com/10/11/ruthndaye.html

Zitat:

Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2010 00:02:35 -0800
Subject: have a wonderful day,here is my picture

Querido.
¿Cómo estás hoy? Creo que lo estás haciendo bien.
Estoy más que feliz de leer el correo de hoy, Mi querida como te dije en mi primer correo, Mi nombre es Miss Ruth Ndaye soy de Costa de Marfil en el oeste de Africa.Presently soy residente en el campamento de refugiados aquí en Dakar Senegal una consecuencia de la guerra civil pasa en mi país, estoy 5'8 chica 24 años "de altura, Mi padre el Dr Patric Ndaye fue presidente director Patric Ndaye INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD, y también es el asesor personal al ex jefe de Estado antes de que los rebeldes atacaron nuestra casa una mañana temprano y lo mataron junto con mi madre, Es sólo que me está vivo ahora y logré hacer mi camino a un país por cerca de Senegal, donde estoy viviendo ahora como un refugiado, Su al igual que una estancia en la cárcel y espero por gracia de Dios voy a salir aquí pronto, no tengo ningún pariente a quien ahora puede ir a todos nuestros parientes se escapó en medio de la guerra la única persona que tengo ahora Lucas es Jeremías Rev. que es el pastor de la Iglesia aquí en el campamento y el equipo esta le pertenece a él, ha sido muy bueno conmigo desde que llegué aquí, pero no estoy viviendo con él y no me voy en el albergue de las mujeres en el campo, porque aquí ellos tienen dos albergues uno para los hombres y otro para los Pastores Tel número es women.The (221-768-336-723) si usted llama y decirle que usted desea hablar con él me enviará para mí en el albergue debido a mi condición que aquí no tengo ningún derecho o privilegio a algunas cosas ya sea dinero o lo que sea porque está en contra de la ley de este country.I quiero volver a mis estudios ya que sólo asistieron i mi primer año antes del trágico incidente que conducen a mi estar en esta situación ahora se llevó place.i le estará esperando su llamada GMT 3:00 pm, por favor, escucha esto, tengo mi difunto padre de la cuenta y el certificado de muerte, los familiares aquí conmigo que voy a enviar a usted más tarde, porque cuando él estaba vivo que depositó cierta cantidad de dinero en un banco líder en Reino Unido que él utilizó mi nombre como los familiares, el importe en cuestión es de $ 3,5 millones (tres millones quinientos Cien mil dólares) todos los de contacto del banco lo tengo aquí conmigo Así que si usted me va a ayudar y lo que necesito de usted es, para que usted vea que el dinero se transfiere a una cuenta de bueno y también para hacer arreglos sobre cómo voy a venir y quedarse con usted y seguir mi vida y la educación .. que mi elección es una pregunta que yo sabía que usted debe hacer y creo que es una buena question.i tienen dos razones para la elección de ti, yo te elige porque es la voluntad de Dios.y creo sabiendo que va a traer la esperanza de nuevo a mi vida. mi elección no quiere decir que no tengo a nadie de todo en mi país, tengo tío que es hermano de mi difunto padre más joven que creo que son Supongo que se ocupan de mí pero no me importa todo lo que hice fue vender mi difunto padre las casas y la compañía de un señor Steven Olson de Estados Unidos y disfrutar el dinero con sus esposas que quería decirle a Olson sobre él, sino que mis tíos sabe del dinero que me puede matar, con el fin de comer el dinero era como si mi padre vio a sus muertos porque me dijo la implicancia de tener un dinero grande en mi país y esa fue la razón, mientras que él hizo el depósito en Reino reino el día que escribí por primera vez en que aquí he dicho, si te veo te diré todo lo de mí y agradezco a Dios que me respondió, así que decidí escribir a usted y también creo que es la voluntad de Dios. Sin embargo usted puede llamar a mí con la línea telefónica reverendo, mi favorito es el idioma Inglés, y me hablan Inglés con gran fluidez, porque asistí a una escuela privada de habla Inglés Americano y todo en mi país para mi casi todas las escuelas, estaré pensando en ti tanto como voy a estar esperando para oír de ti, tener un día maravilloso, aquí está mi imagen, la tuya, la señorita Ruth Ndaye
I am more than happy to read your mail today, My dear like i told you in my first mail, My name is Miss Ruth Ndaye i am from ivory coast in west Africa.Presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war going on in my country, I am 24 years old girl 5'8" tall, My father Dr Patric Ndaye was chairman managing director Patric Ndaye INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD,and he is also the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him alongside with my mother, It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee, Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon, i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all our relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev jeremiah luke. who is the pastor of the Church here in the camp and this computer belongs to him, he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather I'm leaving in the women's hostel in the camp because here they have two hostels one for the men the other for women.The Pastors Tel number is (+221-768-336-723 )if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel because of my condition here i don't have any right or privilege to some things be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.i will be waiting for your call by 3:00pm GMT, Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate, as next of kin here with me which i will send to you later because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in United kingdom which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is$3.5m(three Million five Hundred Thousand Dollars) all the contact of the bank i have it here with me So if you will help me and what i need from you is, for you to see that the money is transferred to a good account and also to make arrangement on how i will come over and stay with you and continue my life and education.. my choosing you is a question i knew you must ask and i think it is a good question.i have two reasons for choosing you, i chooses you because it is the will of God.and i believe knowing you will bring hope back again to my life. my choosing you does not mean i do not have anybody from around in my country, i have uncle that is my late fathers younger brothers whom i think are suppose to be taking care of me but they do not care all they did was to sell my late fathers houses and company to one Mr Olson Steven from united states and enjoy the money with their wives i wanted to tell Olson about it but should my uncles know of the money they can kill me, so as to eat the money it was as if my father saw their dead because he told me the implication of having a big money in my country and that was the reason while he made the deposit in United kingdom the day i wrote you first in here i said if i see you i will tell you every thing about me and i thank God that you answered me so i decided to write you and i also believe that it is the will of God. However you can call me with the reverend phone line, my favorite language is English ,and i speak English very fluently because i attended an American and English speaking private school all in my country for almost all my school, i will be thinking about you so much as i will be waiting to hear from you soonest, have a wonderful day,here is my picture,Yours, Miss Ruth Ndaye404040

Qt4DVI448330-02

Mrs      Date: Wed 24 Nov 2010 11 43 35 -0600

Darling in heart
Thanks for your ability to help me transfer my money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you,it shows you are dependable and trustworthy person.Listen, before i gave you the information it is the will of God that me and you know each other,i will also advise you to please keep it to yourself because i am afraid of loosing the money to people who will disappoint me when the money gets to there care and i promise you this from my heart (I AM NOT GOING TO DISAPPOINT YOU) and i equally expect the same from you.concerning what the bank ask from us i told the revend pastor in the camp about it and he help me found this lawyer today for us so that he will help us get the power of attorney in your name, and also other documents that the bank needed so try and contact him now so that he we start the preparation of the documents, mean while i have two documents with me here the death certificate of my fathers and his statements of account, what remain now is power of attorney and affidavit of oath so try and contact the barrister with his address
which is as follows

Barr. ETA BESSONG Tel Phone +221-768-688-830
Email ( baristeretabesong@lawyer.com ) OR (baristerbesong@lawyer.com )

So, i will like you to contact him for the preparing of the power of attorney Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agree to help us.Please i will like you to first of all get the money transfered and from it you can send me a little money to get my documents for traveling to meet you in your country for the rest of my life, thank you once again, i will be happy to hear your voice i love you with my heart have a wonderful day,
With Love from my deepest heart
Yours forever in love,
Miss Ruth 

« Zuletzt geändert: 07. August 2011 um 14:48 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #9 - 13. April 2011 um 00:46

http://www.naijamusic.net/naijamusic/myprofile.php?sub=13&id=15773

Zitat:

Posted By: ruth24 | Comment posted on: Feb 01, 2011
Hi am ruth←

Lots of love
ruth
« Zuletzt geändert: 07. August 2011 um 14:48 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Majestix
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #10 - 07. August 2011 um 14:15

Eingeliefert über http://www.buzzkoo.com

ruth24       

Hi am ruth! please how are you, hope you are fine and in perfect condition of health. I went through your profile on i read it and took interest in it if you don't mind i will like you to write me on this ID(ruth_2v@yahoo.com) hope to hear from you soon, and I will be waiting for your mail because i have something VERY important to tell you. It's never my desire to remain what I am now,but struggling to become what am. Lots of love ruth !

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Majestix
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #11 - 07. August 2011 um 14:16

http://www.buzzkoo.com/ruth24

Zitat:

Allgemeines

Kopfzeile:      
love is strong
Vorname:      
ruth
Nachname:      
love
Land:      
Senegal