Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Jennifer <jenniferdaudi@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 3128 mal)

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Jennifer <jenniferdaudi@yahoo.com>
02. Januar 2011 um 17:29

Eingeliefert über http://www.waydate.com

Hello dear.
How was your day? I hope all is well with you. It's my pleasure to write you after viewing your profile, at (www.waydate.com) which really interest me in having communication with you, if you have the desire with me, so that we can get to know each other better. I will be grateful if you write me, through my e-mail for you to know more, about each other. Here is my e-mail Address.(jenniferdaudi@yahoo.com) I hope to hear from you soon, as i wish you a nice day. Yours Jennifer.

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 20. Februar 2011 um 23:12 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr10329 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Jennifer <jenniferdaudi@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 02. Januar 2011 um 17:31

http://419.bittenus.com/10/1/jenniferyak.html

Zitat:

Date: 2010/1/23
Subject: Nice To Meet You

Good day my Dear,
I want to thank you for your attention although we have not known each other before, i am very happy seeing your reply, how are you doing today, hope your doing good. I am alright only that life has not been easy for me, more over my name is Miss Jennifer Yak, i am from Sudan by Nationality, my late parents are Dr. and Mrs Justin Yak. My father Dr. Justin Yak was the Special Advicer to President  Salva Kiir of South Sudan for Decentralisation.. My parents were among with other top Millitary Officials and top Government officials that was on board when the plane crash that took place on Friday 02, May 2008, on they way to a Political Confrence, i lost the life of my lovely parents which was the worst thing that has ever happend to me in life.

After the burial of my late parents life becomes so difficult for me as the only child to my parents, my uncle conspired  and sold  my father's properties to a Chinese Expatriate, left nothing for me to survive with, explaning to me that as tradition demand, as a female issue i don't have any right to my father's properties, i tried to fight for my right which he threating to kill me, that is the reason i find my way and run away from my country, i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal, although life is not easy here.

I am sorry to boader you with my problems, i know that were ever my parents are at this moment they will not be happy on what i am passing through in life, i want you to accept my company because talking with you will makes me forget the past and carry on with my life, i want to know more of you, i am always serious with my studies, i like cooking which is a function of a woman, i sent you my picture and i hope you will love it, i took it when i was in my country. I thank you and only God will bless you, please my dear i am expecting to hear from you soon.
Yours Jennifer

Date: 2010/1/25
Subject: Please I Need Your Assistance

Good day my Dear,
I am excited to hear from you, your a nice Person, i always dream to meet some one like you, as for that reason i will never hide anything from you. i forgot to tell you my age in my last mail, i am just 24 years last month, i used to celebrate my birth day with my friends in school every year, but now you could imagine me in a refugee camp, on my birth day last month my heart is full of pains and sorrow, i remember all i used to do during my birth day, my parents always buy me a special gift, but that day i could not find none of them behind me. I am student of Accounting in the university before the incident, but i could not finish up my education, i was in 3rd year, i want to become a Banker as a profession.

We have the general over seer in the camp, he takes care of our welfare in the camp here, he is the Reverend of (Christ the King) here in this camp, his name is Rev. Simon Chris, it was through his help that i could be able to contact you with his computer, he has a computer in his office that was were i used to send you mails. In case you want to call me so that you can hear from me, you can call me through his phone number, tell him that you want to speak with me, he will send for me at the Hostel to come and answer your call, he is such a nice man, always good to people, this is his phone
number(            +221-76-745-9627      ).Darling due to the fact that you have console my heart, i can't hide anything from you, i want you to go through this information's i am giving you, that was the news were i first of all heard about the death of my parents, it was i great shock to me when i saw it, i could not believe that until i see it my self, you can read more about the crash event through this below,

http://www.iht.com/articles/2008/05/02/africa/02sudan.php

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7380412..stm

There is some thing i want us to talk about, i know that is very difficult to get some one that is honest and sincere, but for the fact that you have made me to forget my past and makes me happy in life again, this issue i am telling you is some thing i will not like you to review to any body, no body knows my were about, i am telling you this due to the trust i have seen in you, i feel your honest and understanding person, when my parents were alive they never hide anything from me as the only child, after the death of my parent i was able to get my late father's Statement of Account were he Deposited his money, my uncle later got to know about it, that was his reason he was threatening me so that he could be able to claim the money. It contains 2.8 million british pounds and as the only child i am the next of kin,  i am giving you all this information due to the trust I have deposed on you. When escaping out of my country i also took along with me my late father's Death Certificate too.

My Dear at this moment i want to come out of this camp to live my normal life as a woman, i want you to help me so that i could be able to get this money, i have already contacted the bank and i found out and i was also informed by the bank that my father have an agreement with the bank that the money should be release to me when i get married or a partner, as the case may be with an appointed trustee who could stand on my behalf to help me get the money. I have kept this as a secret, even Rev Simon Chris, does not know about it, but i will tell him as soon as i get some one that could be able to help me out, and i also want you to keep it to your self too, for i am afraid of loosing my life. My Dear i want to go back to the hostel in few minutes from now we are going to have our manual labour, i will give you the information's of the bank in my next mail, once again thank you and God bless you for your kind help to me.
Yours Jennifer,

Date: 2010/1/26
Subject: Dear Contact This Bank Today

my dear,
I am happy to receive your mail and I appreciate your kindness.
I 'm glad that i find some one like you, to help me out from this situation for a better life, please i really need your help in this matter, thing's are very difficult for me here, i want come out from here as soon as possible for a better life.

My Dear, I want to inform you that I have already sent an e-mail to Royal Bank of Scotland, and introduce you as my foreign partner, for the transaction, I have request that they should transfer my late father's inherited fund, to your account, pending my arrival to come over to your country, for me to continue my education again, I want you to contact, the bank through their Email Address today and to know what may be their procedure of this transfer.

Here is the Bank Contact for Confirmation and possible transfer.
ROYAL  BANK OF SCOTLAND .
INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS:
(mrphiliphampton@aim.com) o (Royalbankofscotland.mgn@inMail24.com)
Office phone                                    0044-7031-800752      
  Fax                                         0044-87097-47917      
please write to Sir, Philip Hampton; that you are my foreign representative; you want to assist me transfer my 2.8 million British pounds deposited by my late father Justin Yak of which I am the next of kin to the account.   
         THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS:
  ACCOUNT NAME  IS             DR.  JUSTIN  YAK.
  ACCOUNT BALANCE              2.8 MILLION BRITISH POUNDS
  NEXT OF KIN:    MISS          JENNIFER  YAK.
  ACCOUNT NUMBER               43483002
Sir, Philip Hampton is senior officer in the transfer department; he will
be in a better position to inform you what to do so that the transfer will be successful. I'm grateful that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage it. As i told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to go out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the bank today, Once again inform me as soon as you contact the bank today, I'm waiting to hear from you soonest!.
Yours Jennifer

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #2 - 02. Januar 2011 um 17:32

http://www.hivsingles.net/picture.php?pid=186

Zitat:

12 Oct 2008 07:54:21
Hi my dear
  I am jennifer, and I saw your profile on www.hivsingles.net dating site ,i
like your person in general, this made me to write you.
showing my extent of interest in you.
Please send me an email as soon as you recive my mail ok. at my mail box and your pictures thus for more details and I will equally send my pictures to you.
My Email; (jenniferdaudi@yahoo.com)
Kiss.. jennifer.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #3 - 02. Januar 2011 um 17:34

http://www.snooth.com/profiles/jenni123/

Zitat:

This user has de-activated their account

Comment: http://www.snooth.com/profiles/mfriedensohn/

Zitat:
"Hello dear.
How was your day? I hope all is well with you. It's my pleasure to write you after viewing your profile, at (www.snooth.com) which really interest me in having communication with you, if you have the desire with me, so that we can get to know each other better. I will be grateful if you write me, through my e-mail for you to know more, about each other. Here is my e-mail Address.(jenniferdaudi@yahoo.com) I hope to hear from you soon, as i wish you a nice day. Yours Jennifer."

Read more: http://www.snooth.com/profiles/mfriedensohn/#ixzz19te2geka

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #4 - 02. Januar 2011 um 17:35

Profil: http://www.waydate.com/profile.php?ID=21110

Zitat:

jennife4u
   - 23 y/o female
   - from Andalucia, Alabama, USA
   - English, English, English
   - seeking a Man from 18 to 28 y/o

Last logged in: 2011-01-02 08:38:07

jennife4u are looking for

I look for a      Man
Looking for an age range      18-28
Looking for a height      I prefer not to say
Looking for a body type      I prefer not to say
Relationship

Personal details of jennife4u

Name      jenniferdaudi
Sex      female
Children      0
Want children      No
Date of birth      1987 July 17
Height      4'8" - 4'11" (141-150cm)
Body type      Average
Ethnicity      African
Religion      Adventist
Marital status      Single
Education      Some college
Occupation      Administrative
Income      I prefer not to say
Smoker      No
Drinker      No

Description:
nice looking girlnice looking girlnice looking girlnice looking girlnice looking girlnice looking girlnice looking girlnice looking girlnice looking girlv

Ideal match description:
nice looking guy nice looking guy nice looking guy nice looking guy nice looking guy nice looking guy nice looking guy nice looking guy nice looking guy nice looking guy nice looking guy 

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bommo
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Standort: schwebend zwischen den Welten
Antwort #5 - 04. Januar 2011 um 12:17

Am Anfang stand ein Profil bei waydate.com - eine Dame aus den USA.

Jennifer
Linda Yak

Profildaten:
Zitat:
Dating with jennife4u: nice looking girlnice looking girlnice lookin...

jennife4u
   - 23 y/o female
   - from Andalucia, Alabama, USA
   - English, English, English
   - seeking a Man from 18 to 28 y/o

Last logged in: 2011-01-02 08:38:07

jennife4u are looking for

I look for a      Man
Looking for an age range      18-28
Looking for a height      I prefer not to say
Looking for a body type      I prefer not to say
Relationship      

Personal details of jennife4u

Name      jenniferdaudi
Sex      female
Children      0
Want children      No
Date of birth      1987 July 17
Height      4'8" - 4'11" (141-150cm)
Body type      Average
Ethnicity      African
Religion      Adventist
Marital status      Single
Education      Some college
Occupation      Administrative
Income      I prefer not to say
Smoker      No
Drinker      No

About jennife4u

Description:
nice looking girlnice looking girlnice looking girlnice looking girlnice looking girlnice looking girlnice looking girlnice looking girlnice looking girlv

Ideal match description:
nice looking guy nice looking guy nice looking guy nice looking guy nice looking guy nice looking guy nice looking guy nice looking guy nice looking guy nice looking guy nice looking guy

Mailtext:
Zitat:
Hello dear.
How was your day? I hope all is well with you. It's my pleasure to write you after viewing your profile, at (www.waydate.com) which really interest me in having communication with you, if you have the desire with me, so that we can get to know each other better. I will be grateful if you write me, through my e-mail for you to know more, about each other. Here is my e-mail Address.(jenniferdaudi@yahoo.com) I hope to hear from you soon, as i wish you a nice day. Yours Jennifer.
« Zuletzt geändert: 04. Januar 2011 um 14:07 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bommo
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Antwort #6 - 04. Januar 2011 um 12:18

Auf meine nette Anfrage, die Dame hat mich kontaktiert, erhielt ich Post aus dem Senegal – nicht aus den USA.

Wieder eine Lagergeschichte, tote Eltern, jetzt kommt auch noch was Chinesisches ins Spiel, eine spannende Sache.

Das Namenswirrwarr ist allerdings vom Feinsten!  Schockiert/Erstaunt

Good day my Dear,

I want to thank you for the wonderful opportunity you gave to me although we have not known each other before, i am very happy to read your mail. How are you doing today, hope your doing good. I am alright only that life has not been easy for me, more over my name is Miss Linda Yak, i am from Sudan by Nationality, my late parents are Dr. and Mrs Justin Yak. My father Dr. Justin Yak was the Special Adviser to President Saliva Kiri of South Sudan for Decentralization. My parents were among with other top Military Officials and top Government officials that was on board when the plane crash that took place on Friday 02, May 2008, on they way to a Political Conference, i lost the life of my lovely parents which was the worst thing that has ever happened to me in life.

After the burial of my late parents life becomes so difficult for me as the only child to my parents, my uncle conspired and sold my father's properties to a Chinese Expatriate and left nothing for me to survive with, explaining to me that as tradition demand, as a female issue i don't have any right to my father's properties, i tried to fight for my right which he treating to kill me, that is the reason i find my way and run away from my country, i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal, although life is not easy here.

I am sorry to boarder you with my problems, i know that were ever my parents are at this moment they will not be happy on what i am passing through in life, i want you to accept my company because talking with you will makes me forget the past and carry on with my life, i want to know more of you, i am always serious with my studies, i like cooking which is a function of a woman, i sent you my picture and i hope you will love it, i took it when i was in my country. I Thank you so much for your mail and God bless you. please my dear i am expecting to hear from you soon.
Sincerely Miss jennifer.

Spoiler:

Delivered-To: xxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxx@googlemail.com
Received: by 10.204.80.81 with SMTP id s17cs559588bkk;
        Tue, 4 Jan 2011 02:27:13 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.229.87.149 with SMTP id w21mr18914771qcl.68.1294136832859;
        Tue, 04 Jan 2011 02:27:12 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <jenniferdaudi@yahoo.com>
Received: from nm24.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com (nm24.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com [98.139.52.221])
        by mx.google.com with SMTP id e7si37223034qck.47.2011.01.04.02.27.11;
        Tue, 04 Jan 2011 02:27:11 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of jenniferdaudi@yahoo.com designates 98.139.52.221 as permitted sender) client-ip=98.139.52.221;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of jenniferdaudi@yahoo.com designates 98.139.52.221 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=jenniferdaudi@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (test mode) header.i=@yahoo.com
Received: from [98.139.52.188] by nm24.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 04 Jan 2011 10:27:11 -0000
Received: from [98.139.52.150] by tm1.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 04 Jan 2011 10:27:11 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1033.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 04 Jan 2011 10:27:11 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 95634.8740.bm@omp1033.mail.ac4.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 60252 invoked by uid 60001); 4 Jan 2011 10:27:11 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1294136830; bh=CxJgncTvcmyt696EKlQcX50atfGjoOeDj99KLm7xg5A=; -Version:Content-Type; fMtUvcreCJy5w=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  -Version:Content-Type;
  ZnLQUF8WRewYA=;
Message-ID: <921988.59085.qm@web59601.mail.ac4.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: oTj2SSEVM1ku_gEBoTMLgTWRIXxpwm3F6cE9cKhq.BiMZ0P
z91IZ5DTAn1W5ZQATILxAEcHOoRIPuPLUfZbA6P1aCK4BZNQXOK96MVxOCCM
PotMJyHjOlNLlk2MoSgTlL8JgZK_r7xRw4UP2UMN1T1lluYcr2G5yg.BT3VL
IUzaxEenTXApGAkwzzghe2Bc5fCXtoLfHsF5YRE.Zz81JMkdOxHf3K60ap1i
P2j56yKWr3lAoPDQ3FiYfMIbDLmrzFJBgcNE.GFU0lGKs9FwZ8VuOBbdUi54
zGqK3FxO42QqVvrkylHUP_..HWXz3rXbc114TqvWURKhmW6thSBE-
Received: from [41.208.140.168] by web59601.mail.ac4.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 04 Jan 2011 02:27:10 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.4.20 YahooMailWebService/0.8.107.285259
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 02:27:10 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Nice to meet you
To: xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx <xxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxx@googlemail.com>
In-Reply-To: <4D21B1F7.8090301@googlemail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1882602414-1294136830=:59085"

--0-1882602414-1294136830=:59085
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

aus dem Senegal:
Code
Alles auswählen
41.208.140.168 - Geo Information
IP Address 	41.208.140.168
Host 	41.208.140.168
Location 	SN SN, Senegal
City 	-, - -
Organization 	Pool pour Routeur IP PPOE
ISP 	Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senega
AS Number 	AS8346 Autonomous System

« Zuletzt geändert: 20. Februar 2011 um 23:11 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

vierauge
Forum Administrator

Ich tu nix. Ich will nur
spielen.

Standort: Toronto
Antwort #7 - 04. Januar 2011 um 12:28

Den ähmlichen Brief hatten wir schon in Antwort #1. Aber mit anderem Bild. Das ist definitiv nicht das Mädel aus dem dort angegebenen Link.
« Zuletzt geändert: 04. Januar 2011 um 12:29 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

vierauge
Forum Administrator

Ich tu nix. Ich will nur
spielen.

Standort: Toronto
Antwort #8 - 04. Januar 2011 um 12:34

« Zuletzt geändert: 04. Januar 2011 um 12:36 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

scambuster
General Counsel

Standort: Beuningen
Antwort #9 - 05. Januar 2011 um 08:48

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bommo
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Antwort #10 - 05. Januar 2011 um 12:01

Vor Liebe und Hingabe kommt die harte Arbeit und das Geschäftliche.

Good day my Dear,
I am so excited to hear from you today, your nice person and i always dream to meet someone like you, as for that reason alone i will never hide anything from you. I forgot to tell you my age in my last mail, I am 24 years and i use to celebrate my birthday with my friends in school every year, but now you could imagine me in a refugee camp. My heart is full of pains and sorrow, i remember all i use to do during my birthday, my parents always buy me a special gift but that day i could not find none of them behind me. I am a student of accounting in the university before the incident. I could not finish up my education i was in 3rd year hoping to become a Banker as a profession.

We have general the oversea in the camp, he takes care of our welfare in the camp, he is the Reverend of (Christ the King) here in this camp, his name is Reverend Simon Christ, it was through his help that i could be able to contact you because he has a computer in his office, that was were i used to send you mails. Please in case you want to call me so that you can hear from me, you can call me through his phone and tell him you want to speak with me, he will send for me at the Hostel to come and answer your call. He is a good Reverend father, here is the phone number (+221-767459627) Darling to the fact that you consoled my heart, i can't hide anything for you. I want you to read this information i am giving you, that was the news where i first heard about the death of my parents, it was a great shock to me when i saw it, i could not believe that until i see it myself, you can read more about the crash event through this below.

http://www.iht.com/articles/2008/05/02/africa/02sudan.php

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7380412.stm

There is something i want us to talk about, i know that is very difficult to get someone that is honest and sincere, but for the fact that you have made me forget my past and makes me happy in life again, this issue i am telling you now is something i will not like you to review to anybody. I am telling you this due to the trust i have seen in you, i feel your honest and understanding person, When my parents were alive they never hide anything from me as the only child. After the death of my parents i was able to get my late father's Statement of Account where he deposited his money, my uncle later got to know about it, that was the reason he was threaten me so that he could be able to claim the money. It contains 2.8 Million British Pounds, and as the only child i am the next of kin. i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. When i escape out of my country, i also took along my late father's Death Certificate too.

My dear, at this moment i want to come out of this camp to live a normal life as a woman. I want you to help me out so that i could be able to get this money. I have already contacted the bank and they inform me that my father have an agreement with the bank that the money should be release to me when i get someone who could stand on my behalf to help me get the money. I kept this as a secret, even Rev Simon Chris does not know about it, but i will tell him as soon i get someone that could be able to help me out. I also want you to keep this secret to yourself because i am afraid of loosing my life. I want to go back to the hostel in few minutes from now, so that i can finish my labor. I will give you the information of the bank in my next mail. Thank you once again and God bless you for your kind help to me.

Yours Sincerely Jennifer.

Spoiler:

Delivered-To: xxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxx@googlemail.com
Received: by 10.204.80.81 with SMTP id s17cs611562bkk;
        Wed, 5 Jan 2011 02:00:50 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.224.61.18 with SMTP id r18mr19052684qah.381.1294221649180;
        Wed, 05 Jan 2011 02:00:49 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <jenniferdaudi@yahoo.com>
Received: from nm26-vm1.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com (nm26-vm1.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com [98.139.52.243])
        by mx.google.com with SMTP id p13si39225829qcu.137.2011.01.05.02.00.47;
        Wed, 05 Jan 2011 02:00:48 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of jenniferdaudi@yahoo.com designates 98.139.52.243 as permitted sender) client-ip=98.139.52.243;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of jenniferdaudi@yahoo.com designates 98.139.52.243 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=jenniferdaudi@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (test mode) header.i=@yahoo.com
Received: from [98.139.52.188] by nm26.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 05 Jan 2011 10:00:47 -0000
Received: from [98.139.52.153] by tm1.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 05 Jan 2011 10:00:47 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1036.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 05 Jan 2011 10:00:47 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-5
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 521897.13941.bm@omp1036.mail.ac4.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 51975 invoked by uid 60001); 5 Jan 2011 10:00:47 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1294221647; bh=idd3oQZg80l/pDfDMFqbzBkhaz9A8ywu6kLBz+M3dlM=; -Version:Content-Type; KWPGa9sDv0T7E=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  -Version:Content-Type;
  O6Bi9ePusCtwQ=;
Message-ID: <221229.51751.qm@web59605.mail.ac4.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: _0CHT1kVM1lyVjGbytCaBPL6djpBRJjBzwgoNlOqceWsMrt
wdol.Cb.HUb9mJvDon3wfLQaLBv1wFvvueXTNNlusSPkhG1oTlgzXSLMU6o.
vRHl_BQzUu2S3sj1rDmyOhFL0t7Nqeod5Hqb1TiPKkqPzrijiJuZ8kWzoKfa
DtQ8._nWJvzK_Ncbf2UTXumR9U0f2mzgsOQauV8R3T1TiH_JLZqhTIj.9MlF
RIOpd81EYoNQvs0YNn4f.LvXsIchSqWocoQK1qhCy8qnJF8qQ42V15S2ZJPs
rH4qBSrH6vifbzC4bfOKTZZwRpz7kRmdnNL_iJ7BGx1QzlbmCZQ--
Received: from [196.207.198.217] by web59605.mail.ac4.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 05 Jan 2011 02:00:46 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.4.20 YahooMailWebService/0.8.107.285259
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 02:00:46 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Please I Need Your Assistance.
To: xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx <xxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxx@googlemail.com>
In-Reply-To: <4D23024E.1030307@googlemail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1308305360-1294221646=:51751"

--0-1308305360-1294221646=:51751
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii

aus dem Senegal:
Code
Alles auswählen
196.207.198.217 - Geo Information
IP Address 	196.207.198.217