Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Mary <lovefantasy88@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 1188 mal)

Lonelyknight
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Stuttgart
Mary <lovefantasy88@yahoo.com>
26. Dezember 2010 um 17:25

Kontakt über AFF

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Hey there,

I felt so good and wanted  when i had an email from you,it shows how much you really care and want me in  your life as well. I want to tell you a little bit  about my self.... My name is Marian Gonzalez my Friends call me  Mary, 30 years of Age, about 5.7 feet tall,  from Puerto Rico currently In UK with my grandma.Life without my parents is hard to live but yet still trying to make life go on,I work as a Secretary in a small firm in London because i have to take care of my grandma and my baby sister.
I love life  living and having fun. I am dedicated to the people that I know. I am very  outgoing and have no barriers in meeting new people while at the same time I am  very comfortable being with someone special on a lazy day or evening. I am  looking for someone who's heart is strong and who seeks a strong and enduring  relationship that is bounded by emotional strength, physical attraction and  spiritual compatibility.
    I am a high intelligent, loving and caring. I'm fit, athletic and love cycling, hiking and just about anything  outdoors.I believe in living life to its fullest and taking advantage of the  opportunities which life presents.  I can be either non-stop action or  just want to slow down for a long weekend. I have been told that I am very  funny. I love to laugh and to see a smile on someone's face,I'm not consumed by  looks but take care of myself. I exercise regularly and enjoy athletic  adventures; I like to go for long walks and hike mountains, camp, play  volleyball or try my hand at the cooking. I like to listen to live music (blues, ,country music,old blues and sometimes R&B ...), , spend the day at  the beach (I love the beach), take day trips in the country, vacation in exotic  or sunny places , read a book (biographies or historical novels), watch a good  movie (suspense thrillers are my favorite), go to show  or just hang out with a  good friend at home. I am very independent. I am fun loving. Naturally shy, I  can surprise you at times. Although not a wild and crazy person, I am willing to  explore and try new challenges (rock climbing, gliding, bungee jumping, ...). I  love to travel locally or internationally. I like intelligent and caring people who have something to offer but are not pretentious. I love to learn and  hang around fun people who are full of life and who can enrich mine and also  knows their aim in life,such people teaches and advices better and helps in the  making of a real human and create lot of feelings for always,My favorite colors are yellow, pink, blue, red,black and white.But you know i have times which i  really want or need any of these colors,they are all for special days or  reasons,hope you understand me much.i will tell you more about My colors,Pink symbolizes: love, beauty....Yellow symbolizes: wisdom, joy, happiness, intellectual energy....youth, spirituality, truth, peace.. and Death, earth, stability,...
   Although a  little shy and reserved in selling myself, I am a quite witty and quick in  replies but not to the point of sarcasm.I enjoy being outside and being  occupied, but I am readily adaptable to sit in and watch a film, rather than TV,  especially if there is some one to sit in with. I enjoy cooking and am prepared  to cook anything, especially if it is with fresh ingredients and from  scratch.,hahaha hope you are laughing at me by now .I would  want to know a little about you too and if anything bothers you,i think you can  ask me anything and am ever ready to answer,love on its own takes many roots and  i have come to notice that distance doesn't count when it comes to love and good  relation,its developed from the heart and it will take you through   life.
   I think i have to end here with much care and  love... Here are some pictures of me and will love to see some of you ....

Mary 

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <lovefantasy88@yahoo.com>
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to xxxxxxxx@gmx.de
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 26 Dec 2010 13:52:45 -0000
Received: from web121508.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (HELO web121508.mail.ne1.yahoo.com) [98.138.90.111]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx002) with SMTP; 26 Dec 2010 14:52:45 +0100
Received: (qmail 11805 invoked by uid 60001); 26 Dec 2010 13:52:44 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1293371564; bh=DqOiRaJ3poXZe921IM+JGWBxPwS7qSoyiKMxBzV4yxA=; tent-Type; OkQ0II2ADjURk=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  tent-Type;
  CJQilmK8idYIA=;
Message-ID: <51790.11797.qm@web121508.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: O.MP64sVM1lSPc4EchaHi5BERzehwutmuZV2SbjWL0UaSSn
aoUNExVjvCLrJ0FzVuXx5VrnsE91Lm3XELgte3JI.P10KaKGs8py6oSJviI4
y9sRU.aAtRjTuwhFge6vn8GERY2xZfUyaM4O5AexDve8QIQvOe1WkrbsjZC7
YUrHW0.KtosYCNejzYqmTDwXe9wYLPIEIAygLdw--
Received: from [41.93.131.4] by web121508.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 26 Dec 2010 05:52:43 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.4.20 YahooMailWebService/0.8.107.285259
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2010 05:52:43 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Hi its mary from aff
To: xxxxxxx@gmx.de
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-1656769112-1293371563=:11797"
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam);
Detail=5D7Q89H36p4mDiy9f0E2daW2PbLumqmaZdaY4nIS58CbsGrHvG6PH21A0B/x3t4NsiT6L
tWl32wsELVFqbZyiKdGw2ATdmX01cgFGbvne+aPBOWYlTuiMciZlfQ28ImRuEmrMh8EByuWkszDL
hS0AQ==V1;
X-GMX-UID: MTImKNu2Wy89KNUeSGtueNFhZpFceFgo
X-Flags: 1401

« Zuletzt geändert: 19. November 2011 um 17:01 von vierauge » 
Grund: afr21049  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Re: Mary <lovefantasy88@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 26. Dezember 2010 um 17:35

Lonelyknight schrieb on 26. Dezember 2010 um 17:25:
from Puerto Rico currently In UK with my grandma.

Smiley Smiley

Und warum kommt dann deine Mail aus Ghana?

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Address 	41.93.131.4
Host 	41.93.131.4
Location 	GH GH, Ghana
City 	-, - -
Organization 	Expresso Telecom Ltd
ISP 	Expresso Telecom Ltd
AS Number 	AS37216 EXPRESSO-GH 

Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert