Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Lisa <lisaatamba@ymail.com> (Gelesen: 1157 mal)

Telly
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

Ich habe eine schöne russische
Frau. Bleibe aber.

Standort: Velbert
Lisa <lisaatamba@ymail.com>
23. Dezember 2010 um 06:19

Schon wieder so ein Scheiß:

My Dearest ,
How are you today together with your entire family? I guess that everything is OK with you. I know this mail will come to you as a surprise since we have not had much previous correspondence, please bear with me. I am more than happy to see your mail and i hope that you are fine and healthy,thanks for your full acceptance of establishing a new and solid relationship with me, infact it makes me feel ok reading from you, i believe now that i still have someone in you whom i can now shear my feelings with. So for that i will endeavor to open up myself fully to you and tell you all about my life for having getting in contact with you coupled with the fact that i have chooses to open up, than to die in silent over my situation.

My name is Miss Lisa Atamba, 24 years old from darfur region of sudan and presently i am residing in the  casamance refugee camp here in dakar senega as a result of the killing of my family by the rebels last year, please don't be discouraged for hearing this. I believe deep down inside me that you will never break my heart or let me down in anyway.

I am from the family of late Engr.David R Kenneth Atamba. My late father Engr. David R Kenneth Atamba, was the Chairman, Sudan Khartoum Refinery, Oil and Gas Company, its name is abbreviated to KRC. The brutal killing of my mother and my father, one kid sister and kid brother took place one early morning by the rebels as a result of the civil war that is going on up till now in Sudan. I was in my second year in Business Administration and management department of University of Darfur in Sudan before the death of my loved Parents. I contacted you for a possible help. I have an uncle that is very wicked and he intended to kill me to inherit my fathers wealth since after their death. Then he planned to take away all my late father's property and some other valuable things from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Parents occurred just because i am a woman. As a result of his ill treatment to me, i decided to travel abroad to Europe but he hide my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily he did not found where I kept my fathers File which contains important documents.

I managed to escape to senegal with the help of Rev. Basil James with the documents which covers my late father's deposited money $6.5 M USD (Six million five hundred thousand US dollars). which he used my name as the next of kin to made the deposit. Meanwhile, I am still residing in casamance refugee camp as a refugee under the UNITED NATIONS COUNCIL FOR REFUGEES.

While in Senegal, i have getting in contact with the bank to withdraw the money for a better life so that I can take care of myself and start a new life, but the Bank told me that my father's deposit agreement/will to the bank is that the money would only be release to me only when I am 30 years of age or either been married or been able to present a trustee who will help me and invest the money overseas which leads to my search for a honest and reliable person who will help me and stand as my trustee so that I will present him to the Bank for the transfer of the money to his bank account overseas pending my arrival to meet with him over there.

So dearest, i am asking for your assistance in the area of my future investment and also for a helping hand of getting the ($6.5  Million US Dollars) transferred which was the only thing left for me now,then after that you will send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. i kept this secret to people here. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.  I will be pleased if you can do this for me. You can reach me through Reverend Father Basil James 's phone number (+221-764745570) whenever you call, tell him that you want to speak with Lisa Atamba and he will send someone to come and call me from the female hostel so that i can speak with you. I have already inform him that someone may call me through his phone.  So please do not fail to call me, because I need to hear your voice.

So on your wish to help me out i will like to have your data such as:
1) Your Full name  2) Your address   3)Your occupation.  4) your phone number so that i will use it for formal introduction to the bank as my partner.

Please like i said, i will like to know your willingness towards assisting me in this claim so that i can give you the full contact of the bank for you to contact them for their acknowledgme 

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <lisaatamba@ymail.com>
Delivery-Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 21:53:40 +0100
Received: from web65814.mail.ac4.yahoo.com (web65814.mail.ac4.yahoo.com [76.13.11.71])
     by mx.kundenserver.de (node=mxbap0) with ESMTP (Nemesis)
     id 0Lqjcg-1Pzuoz2zVi-00eYwt for x@online.de; Wed, 22 Dec 2010 21:53:40 +0100
Received: (qmail 69361 invoked by uid 60001); 22 Dec 2010 20:53:39 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=ymail.com; s=s1024; t=1293051219; bh=HvrXSEKLzUOOYPzXM3Zy3L8/C2RL+676+X6RWfT91dM=; tent-Type; b4yuTvRO6Fj8U=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=ymail.com;
  tent-Type;
  KivdvgbtnRG9s=;
Message-ID: <147775.68964.qm@web65814.mail.ac4.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: BTMwVywVM1mfWEf.6KSoILU1cVmzadSP8f5NOt7LxEfdghY
6JXtrPvnxqEoOetqtaSTMR7uWN9X9K1qN5HCs2qIJfoHeC5QOu9I.Enq5h_8
qxb1P7Pq1bh10s6zKhFT9UcMPSoo.JaZHg6RUQ_oVgwVRc7o2TlWs61EAW1y
aflLOoRK5d1b6Wji301OB247aepefykEG6s82RdVcqu2OftH7dREbYKD2wUG
K9dfoGw0Rg.6TATnern5qghX4dzSPAwRikF9AS6SFXblkgNcVEo4MyaF_qMv
nkD9hQes6zjrRyzoBJMpUBM9nuulWGIaoy7cjQmZbL88f2Q0vI.0c3ITQbPk
VNowhtimOXDC_Q.GumRp0txDZOMi4U1093m9h4GKSoUF3RPkTYKU-
Received: from [41.214.66.24] by web65814.mail.ac4.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 22 Dec 2010 12:53:38 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.4.20 YahooMailWebService/0.8.107.285259
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 12:53:38 -0800 (PST)
Subject: My only one
To: "x@online.de" <x@online.de>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-769400947-1293051218=:68964"
X-UI-Junk: AutoMaybeJunk +0 ();
  V01:1Bxs/Ujq:AoEoTzpb4wUKa5i46hSRs+2LHaocWDc0wYU9NSt8zBPJRUOXOGk
  I/tHGuHtBmfmnhWrmxztW3yuWzzLJQRthcXamu23YJCuSeUKSjzZ1p46drEh0z1O
  lcs98j8wEnItX
Envelope-To: x@online.de
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. April 2011 um 15:12 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr10763 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
WeAreLegion
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Lisa <lisaatamba@ymail.com>
Antwort #1 - 23. Dezember 2010 um 06:27

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Address 	41.214.66.24
Host 	41.214.66.24
Location 	SN SN, Senegal
City 	Dakar, 01 -
Organization 	SONATEL
ISP 	SONATEL
AS Number 	AS8346 Autonomous System 

Sach mal so langsam drängt sich mir der Gedanke auf das die Damen aus Afrika entweder verdammt häßlich sind oder in der Pronobranche tätig wenn sie halbwegs aussehen... 
gibts da unten keine Normalen Frauen? Oder hinken die Mädels da unten alle noch mit ihrer Facebookselbstdarstellung hinterher so das die jungs kein Material finden?
« Zuletzt geändert: 23. Dezember 2010 um 07:16 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Telly
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

Ich habe eine schöne russische
Frau. Bleibe aber.

Standort: Velbert
Re: Lisa <lisaatamba@ymail.com>
Antwort #2 - 23. Dezember 2010 um 07:00

Zitat:
Sach mal so langsam drängt sich mir der Gedanke auf das die Damen aus Afrika entweder verdammt häßlich sind 

Ich habe ihr eben geantwortet.

Sie soll ihr Geld behalten und dafür eine Schönheitsoperation machen lassen.
Da würde die gesammte Summe für drauf gehen, da ich noch nie so eine häßlich Frau gesehen hätte. Durchgedreht
« Zuletzt geändert: 23. Dezember 2010 um 07:17 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema