Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Linda <lindasiako88@yahoo.com> <standardcharteredbank_london@rediffmail.com> <transferbankdepartmentunit@gmail.com> <accountant_department_stcb@gawab.com> (Gelesen: 5553 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Linda <lindasiako88@yahoo.com> <standardcharteredbank_london@rediffmail.com> <transferbankdepartmentunit@gmail.com> <accountant_department_stcb@gawab.com>
22. Dezember 2010 um 02:08

get it from waydate.com

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
Dating with linda2010: i will tell you letteri will tell you letteri...

linda2010
   - 24 y/o female
   - from Vener Neustadt, Lower Austria, Austria
   - English, English, English
   - seeking a Man from 19 to 29 y/o

Last logged in: 2010-12-21 12:59:39

Zitat:
2010-12-21 19:55:22       

Здравствуйте Уважаемые
Как вы сегодня?, меня зовут Линда Я видел вашего профиля сегодня в (www.waydate.ru) и действительно пойти после этого я переехал к качеству в своем профиле, что заставляет меня стать больше привлекает, но я хочу, чтобы вы забыть о расстоянии, возраста или цвета кожи доза не имеет значения, но то, что матер это любовь, понимание и честны друг с другом. Я бы хотел, чтобы вы свяжитесь со мной в адрес моей прямой почтовой рассылки, так что я
даст вам мои фотографии и рассказать вам о meyself (lindasiako88@yahoo.com) У меня есть нечто очень важное для you.Good услышать от вас, ваш новый друг мисс Линда хороший день, А. М. weating сюда от вас

HELLO DEAR
How are you today?, My name is linda I saw your profile today at (www.waydate.ru) and really go after it I moved in with the quality in your profile, that makes me to become more attracted but I would like you to forget about distance, age or color dose not matter but what maters is love,understanding and honest with each other. I would like you to contact me with this address of my direct mail so that I
will give you my pictures and tell you more about meyself (lindasiako88@yahoo.com) I have something very IMPORTANT to you.Good to hear from you, your new friend Miss linda have a nice day, am weating to here from you

« Zuletzt geändert: 06. April 2011 um 15:29 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr10764 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
scambuster
General Counsel

Standort: Beuningen
Re: Linda <lindasiako88@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 22. Dezember 2010 um 03:13

Text auf ein Profil und eigenes Profil mit Bild auf neogen.ro

« Zuletzt geändert: 28. Dezember 2010 um 00:37 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

vierauge
Forum Administrator

Ich tu nix. Ich will nur
spielen.

Standort: Toronto
Antwort #2 - 22. Dezember 2010 um 17:03

@ scambuster

Sie war dort aber verdammt fleißig mit ihren 10 Einträgen.  Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

scambuster
General Counsel

Standort: Beuningen
Antwort #3 - 22. Dezember 2010 um 17:23

vierauge schrieb on 22. Dezember 2010 um 17:03:
@ scambuster

Sie war dort aber verdammt fleißig mit ihren 10 Einträgen.  Smiley

Smiley

Ich glaube das Chicken George so kurz vor Weihnachten schnell noch was Geld verdienen möchte. Zwinkernd

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #4 - 22. Dezember 2010 um 22:35

Dear XXX,

linda2010 ( 20459 ) is scammer send you scam message.

We have deleted linda2010 ( 20459 ) with all messages from WayDate site.!

If you find other scam profiles, please click on "Scam Report" button.
We delete them fast and deny access by IP address.

Thank you for using WayDate!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #5 - 23. Dezember 2010 um 10:50

greeting to you my dearest,
i am writing to you with heart full of tears and sorrow but firstly i have to say Compliments of the season and i will be expecting you to mail me back in reply to my request to you, please tell me more about your self as well your intenssion towards me if you do agree towards having intimate relationship with me,My name is Miss  lindaSiako i am 24years old, but age doesn't matter in a real relationship,i am  the only surviving daughter of  My late father Dr Siako Adams from Liberia  , in small town  called grand bassa , i am 5. 8tall 173cm , but i am presently resding in  dakar  senegal  under asylum as a refugee,i am second  year student in the university of Liberia studying mass communication before the war started in my country till death of my late father Dr S.Adams, my father was the managing director of Siako Manufacturing industry  and he was the personal advice to the former head of state Late Dr Robert Guei before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my Mum and my Dad in cold blood. i am open minded person easy going girl , confident , hard working , caring , always stand by my word .am seeking  for someone who is honest like i wrote in my profile to get married  no matter where he comes from  and no matter his religious back grand.

i am  single never married and active and i like everything that makes life easy and comforting E.g, going to beach , cooking , watching tv sports  like football  etc , shopping , reading newspapers and novels ,having long walk.pls i would  loved to chat with u but in this camp we are not allow to go out often.

I don't have any relatives now whom I can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is the Reverend Danny King, who is the pastor of the Christ for all Churches here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women. And i use to communicate with you through the reverend Danny King computer here in camp i sent and received , Also here is the reverend pastor Danny King phone number +221-763-386-879 for easier to hear your voice, When you call tell the reverend pastor Danny King  that you want to speak with lindaSiako He will sent for me,

As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the traggic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you letter,Because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading finance company in  which he used my name  linda as the next of kin,the amount in question is DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE of $4m million Dollars deposited by my late father in the bank which i am the next of kin.

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your care and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust and love i deposited on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hard working.
Mean while i will like you to reply me like i said i have alot to tell you..If you accept and willing to help me i attach my picture here please kindly attached your photo and recent contact details as you reply me.
Have a nice day and think about me.Awaiting to hear from you sooneThank youmy darling and take good care of yourself.
yours Lovely One Miss linda

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: XXX
Received: by 10.223.125.143 with SMTP id y15cs117943far;
        Thu, 23 Dec 2010 01:25:34 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.231.32.76 with SMTP id b12mr7599957ibd.162.1293096332411;
        Thu, 23 Dec 2010 01:25:32 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <lindasiako88@yahoo.com>
Received: from nm16-vm0.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (nm16-vm0.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com [98.138.91.49])
        by mx.google.com with SMTP id 3si17246935ibx.9.2010.12.23.01.25.29;
        Thu, 23 Dec 2010 01:25:31 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of lindasiako88@yahoo.com designates 98.138.91.49 as permitted sender) client-ip=98.138.91.49;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of lindasiako88@yahoo.com designates 98.138.91.49 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=lindasiako88@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (test mode) header.i=@yahoo.com
Received: from [98.138.90.53] by nm16.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 23 Dec 2010 09:25:29 -0000
Received: from [98.138.89.172] by tm6.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 23 Dec 2010 09:25:29 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1028.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 23 Dec 2010 09:25:29 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 124797.97348.bm@omp1028.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 32463 invoked by uid 60001); 23 Dec 2010 09:25:29 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1293096328; bh=hoeD4FQbwAMgmeK2kTLfQwTlFD/pVzuPKiG+MTyUvto=; -Version:Content-Type; W0qyckjEQsxsU=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  -Version:Content-Type;
  aNLWZXoTKqFFA=;
Message-ID: <957905.29223.qm@web120418.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: ScI2BkwVM1k4CXTVWHhh1Wc7tnbcl6SufsOaz3hRkoDXczy
8w3R_.tUWSa141jozXamqF4lN_WNkX8IJTRF2iXyUAgunmQMnJqvdMkbmcnX
TBq4ZBB33smoEJhyeSXpanUwc0tLc8E8oEtUMypd_pOfKdkYD3wOTfgGyHsf
4Rm1Flrv6Al8dEQ8TX9JGojztkuTOHG3p3T4IpgDSOZo6synW0DpiSzS0e41
uK.CTBGgKYYcA0NvXMc8-
Received: from [41.214.108.4] by web120418.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 23 Dec 2010 01:25:28 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.4.20 YahooMailWebService/0.8.107.285259
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 01:25:28 -0800 (PST)
Subject: THIS MY FULL LIFE STORY WITH LOVE AND TRUSt
To: XXX
In-Reply-To: <4D114E34.5020109@gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-383490724-1293096328=:29223"

--0-383490724-1293096328=:29223
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. April 2011 um 15:29 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #6 - 23. Dezember 2010 um 12:09

Eingeliefert mit Sonatel über SN [Senegal]

Code
Alles auswählen
IP-Adresse [?]: 	41.214.108.4 [Whois] [Reverse IP]
Ländercode der IP: 	SN
Land der IP: 	ip address flag Senegal
Bundesland der IP: 	Dakar
Stadt der IP: 	Dakar
Breitengrad der IP: 	14.6708
Längengrad der IP: 	-17.4381
Provider der IP [?]: 	SONATEL
Organisation: 	SONATEL
Lokale Zeit in Senegal: 	2010-12-23 11:08 

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #7 - 03. Januar 2011 um 00:44

and yes i have found her again on a site
this id from www.24luv.com

ate: 2011-01-02 18:37:55       Reply

* lindababy123
    * 24 y/o female
    * dakar, Senegal

HELLO DEAR
How are you today?, My name is linda I saw your profile today at (24luv.com) and really go after it I moved in with the quality in your profile, that makes me to become more attracted but I would like you to forget about distance, age or color dose not matter but what maters is love,understanding and honest with each other. I would like you to contact me with this address of my direct mail so that I
will give you my pictures and tell you more about meyself (lindasiako88@yahoo .com) I have something very IMPORTANT to you.Good to hear from you, your new friend Miss linda have a nice day, am weating to here from you

« Zuletzt geändert: 04. Januar 2011 um 00:54 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

vierauge
Forum Administrator

Ich tu nix. Ich will nur
spielen.

Standort: Toronto
Antwort #8 - 03. Januar 2011 um 00:55

lemansue schrieb on 03. Januar 2011 um 00:44:
I would like you to forget about distance, age or color dose not matter but what maters is love,understanding and honest with each other.

These words were used so often already.  Griesgrämig
« Zuletzt geändert: 03. Januar 2011 um 00:56 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bommo
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Standort: schwebend zwischen den Welten
Antwort #9 - 04. Januar 2011 um 10:58

Am Anfang stand ein Profil bei 24luv.com - eine Dame aus dem Senegal.

Linda Siako

Profildaten:
Zitat:
Dating with lindababy123: am a good lookinng young girl sarcing for a g...

send kiss
send message
hot member
block member
report member      
  lindababy123
   - 24 y/o female
   - dakar, Senegal
   - English, English, English
   - Have no children
   - Profile ID: 85611

Last logged in: 2011-01-02 19:06:00

russian mail order brides

Personal details
Sex      female
Children      0
Want children      Yes
Date of birth      1986 - March - 3
Height      5'8" - 5'11" (171-180cm)
Body type      Slim
Ethnicity      African
Religion      Catholic
Marital status      Single
Education      High School graduate
Income      $10,000/year and less
Smoker      No
Drinker      No
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a      male
Looking for an age range      18 -  75
Looking for a height      I prefer not to say
Looking for a body type      I prefer not to say
Relationship      Relationship

Description:
am a good lookinng young girl sarcing for a good and responsible man to spend the rest of my life with

Ideal match description:
my match should be nice person and careing

Mailtext:
Zitat:
HELLO DEAR
How are you today?, My name is linda I saw your profile today at (24luv.com) and really go after it I moved in with the quality in your profile, that makes me to become more attracted but I would like you to forget about distance, age or color dose not matter but what maters is love,understanding and honest with each other. I would like you to contact me with this address of my direct mail so that I
will give you my pictures and tell you more about meyself (lindasiako88@yahoo.com) I have something very IMPORTANT to you.Good to hear from you, your new friend Miss linda have a nice day, am weating to here from you
« Zuletzt geändert: 04. Januar 2011 um 13:48 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bommo
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Antwort #10 - 04. Januar 2011 um 10:59

Auf meine nette Anfrage, die Dame hat mich kontaktiert, erhielt ich Post aus dem Senegal – wie angedroht.

Aber wiederum ist „kaltes Blut“, Mord, Totschlag, ein Reverend und viel Geld im Spiel.

i am writing to you with heart full of tears and sorrow but firstly i have to say Compliments of the season and i will be expecting you to mail me back in reply to my request to you, please tell me more about your self as well your intenssion towards me if you do agree towards having intimate relationship with me,My name is Miss  lindaSiako i am 24years old, but age doesn't matter in a real relationship,i am  the only surviving daughter of  My late father Dr Siako Adams from Liberia  , in small town  called grand bassa , i am 5. 8tall 173cm , but i am presently resding in  dakar  senegal  under asylum as a refugee,i am second  year student in the university of Liberia studying mass communication before the war started in my country till death of my late father Dr S.Adams, my father was the managing director of Siako Manufacturing industry  and he was the personal advice to the former head of state Late Dr Robert Guei before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my Mum and my Dad in cold blood. i am open minded person easy going girl , confident , hard working , caring , always stand by my word .am seeking  for someone who is honest like i wrote in my profile to get married  no matter where he comes from  and no matter his religious back grand.

i am  single never married and active and i like everything that makes life easy and comforting E.g, going to beach , cooking , watching tv sports  like football  etc , shopping , reading newspapers and novels ,having long walk.pls i would  loved to chat with u but in this camp we are not allow to go out often.

I don't have any relatives now whom I can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is the Reverend Danny King, who is the pastor of the Christ for all Churches here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women. And i use to communicate with you through the reverend Danny King computer here in camp i sent and received , Also here is the reverend pastor Danny King phone number +221-763-386-879 for easier to hear your voice, When you call tell the reverend pastor Danny King  that you want to speak with lindaSiako He will sent for me,

As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the traggic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you letter,Because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading finance company in  which he used my name  linda as the next of kin,the amount in question is DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE of $4m million Dollars deposited by my late father in the bank which i am the next of kin.

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your care and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust and love i deposited on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hard working.
Mean while i will like you to reply me like i said i have alot to tell you..If you accept and willing to help me i attach my picture here please kindly attached your photo and recent contact details as you reply me.
Have a nice day and think about me.Awaiting to hear from you sooneThank youmy darling and take good care of yourself.

Spoiler:

Received: from mtain-di08.r1000.mx.aol.com (mtain-di08.r1000.mx.aol.com [172.29.64.12]) by air-md07.mail.aol.com (v129.4) with ESMTP id MAILINMD073-8b8e4d22e83b152; Tue, 04 Jan 2011 04:28:27 -0500
Received: from nm9-vm0.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (nm9-vm0.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com [98.138.91.67])
        by mtain-di08.r1000.mx.aol.com (Internet Inbound) with SMTP id 4ABBB380000B5
        for <xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@aol.de>; Tue,  4 Jan 2011 04:28:24 -0500 (EST)
Received: from [98.138.90.57] by nm9.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 04 Jan 2011 09:28:23 -0000
Received: from [98.138.89.165] by tm10.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 04 Jan 2011 09:28:23 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1021.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 04 Jan 2011 09:28:23 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 667601.16089.bm@omp1021.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 31451 invoked by uid 60001); 4 Jan 2011 09:28:23 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1294133303; bh=QTma0oK5tLtxS2lZimHDJNbL0x0E9j1b1L+73SioXU4=; -Version:Content-Type; /zU60eSbSkwTo=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  j7/x3ZJtCZTiU=;
Message-ID: <501852.30350.qm@web120412.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: 1oIXJ7sVM1l3VbbFnEkTOHhk56MFs.ve6D.v0KEtItg53JS
lkTu4PBqbGIke.eyHS.MdZBmdktlcZ9Y82t.PRXSiW0nLzB7D5UJ2NnbBghi
wfLG1NtACRacjYtyhV2pBkQT7G0SabNn9cJ_Sn6sU0LLWHA5s52kvmKPJ_gl
ZOtAb7tgzkSE464CP_pYsi6ZC6ofZDGLlCZ2FGppkztpYtHObZO7vnHrCQk0
qDJZChlXF4omRaurfalU-
Received: from [41.208.162.143] by web120412.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 04 Jan 2011 01:28:23 PST
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 01:28:23 -0800 (PST)
To: xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx <xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@aol.de>
In-Reply-To: <4D219E8C.8070203@aol.de>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-769737507-1294133303=:30350"
x-aol-global-disposition: S
X-AOL-VSS-INFO: 5400.1158/5000
X-AOL-VSS-CODE: clean
X-AOL-SCOLL-AUTHENTICATION: mail_rly_antispam_dkim-d270.2 ; domain : yahoo.com DKIM : fail  
X-AOL-REROUTE: YES 
x-aol-sid: 3039ac1d400c4d22e83806d9
X-AOL-IP: 98.138.91.67

--0-769737507-1294133303=:30350

aus dem Senegal:
Code
Alles auswählen
41.208.162.143 - Geo Information
IP Address 	41.208.162.143
Host 	41.208.162.143
Location 	SN SN, Senegal
City 	-, - -
Organization 	Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senega
ISP 	Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senega
AS Number 	AS8346 Autonomous System

« Zuletzt geändert: 06. April 2011 um 15:30 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #11 - 04. Januar 2011 um 17:38

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: XXX@gmail.com
Received: by 10.223.125.143 with SMTP id y15cs609878far;
        Tue, 4 Jan 2011 01:21:20 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.42.171.3 with SMTP id h3mr22068608icz.311.1294132879392;
        Tue, 04 Jan 2011 01:21:19 -0800 (PST)
Received: from nm12-vm0.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (nm12-vm0.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com [98.138.91.51])
        by mx.google.com with SMTP id y3si9596998icw.92.2011.01.04.01.21.17;
        Tue, 04 Jan 2011 01:21:18 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of lindasiako88@yahoo.com designates 98.138.91.51 as permitted sender) client-ip=98.138.91.51;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of lindasiako88@yahoo.com designates 98.138.91.51 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=lindasiako88@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (test mode) header.i=@yahoo.com
Received: from [98.138.90.53] by nm12.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 04 Jan 2011 09:21:17 -0000
Received: from [98.138.88.235] by tm6.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 04 Jan 2011 09:21:17 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1035.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 04 Jan 2011 09:21:17 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 895.23606.bm@omp1035.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 50461 invoked by uid 60001); 4 Jan 2011 09:21:16 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1294132876; bh=G8o6b0tTQwySVqsWesjbly9RE1jzuKUYlmzvWjklTY4=; -Version:Content-Type; dy40o1zUoYHaU=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  82jobILX1xB+Q=;
Message-ID: <863840.44645.qm@web120410.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: GomdGiAVM1mPr1j_tPrrEt_5E7.NWxEm.vat.yJkHu7riZA
4BJdppB1wdtkdLJxIIKUNlUULcBC.Gbj2neMexHZU9JIeCG4AfwsQ1QUgWr6
O22u6Xl9Xho5MdbJqdb_hyafr4sHdQkn7FNZ3oqPj62OCAZL8IcTkfj1GkI4
VEEWYllyObAP5qSh3Wl0CL3JUA7dEQY5iPFXln.wLIhui808.rB1SM6MEUqj
BpKZpWKNcucOFh22DhVw-
Received: from [41.208.162.143] by web120410.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 04 Jan 2011 01:21:16 PST
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 01:21:16 -0800 (PST)
To: XXX@gmail.com>
In-Reply-To: <4D210EFB.2060904@gmail.com>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-12468431-1294132876=:44645"

--0-12468431-1294132876=:44645

Eingeliefert über Senegal

Code
Alles auswählen
IP-Adresse [?]: 	41.208.162.143 [Whois] [Reverse IP]
Bundesland der IP: 	n/a
Stadt der IP: 	n/a
Breitengrad der IP: 	14.0000
Längengrad der IP: 	-14.0000
Provider der IP [?]: 	Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senega
Organisation: 	Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senega  

« Zuletzt geändert: 06. April 2011 um 15:30 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #12 - 04. Januar 2011 um 17:40

Dearest
How are you today, hope you are fine?. Dearest i want to thank you for all your love and kind towards me, you have given me hope and i will also like to see you face to face, i like you very much and you are the type of man i am looking forward to spend the rest of my life with.

Please i have not told anyone except you and the Reverend about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. Remember i trust you honey that is why i am giving you all this information's !. My love is for you and you alone,I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.

You will have 15% of the total money for helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice while i go back to my studies. In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with these information's below, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my 4millon u.s dollars deposited by my late father in their Bank which i am the next of kin to your Bank account in your country .

The contact information of the bank are as follows,
STANDARD CHARTERED BANK LONDON.

Mr Charles Wood
Director,International Payment Office/Telex Services Dept)
STANDARD CHARTERED BANK
1 Aldermanbury Square , London EC2V 7SB ,
Aldermanbury Square , London ,United Kingdom
Email-standardcharteredbank_london@rediffmail.com
Email-  transferbankdepartmentunit@gmail.com
Email-  accountant_department_stcb@gawab.com
Tel no:+44 703 183 8034 or +44 703 183 4969
Information about my late father & the deposit code are as follows:

Name of depositor: Dr Adams Siako
Nationality: Liberia
Fund Ref Nos: WTG584W9557F
Account Numbers: A/C REF NO:JPE/1050/690
Beneficiary : Ms linda Siako
Amount Deposited: US$4 Million
Type of Account : As family valid t. files
Year of Deposit : April 1999
Purpose of Deposit : Safe keeping
Country of Deposit : London

Contact them now on how to transfer the  4millon u.s dollars deposited by my late father in their Bank of which i am the next of kin. My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life including investing this money since i am still too young to manage it.

As i told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the Bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country. Meanwhile i will like you to try and call me by 2Pm my time the number once again (+221-76-33-86-879)
Awaiting to hear from you soonest and have a nice day!.

Yours forever in love
Miss linda

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: XXX@gmail.com
Received: by 10.223.125.143 with SMTP id y15cs609966far;
        Tue, 4 Jan 2011 01:24:30 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.42.177.69 with SMTP id bh5mr22030945icb.367.1294133069705;
        Tue, 04 Jan 2011 01:24:29 -0800 (PST)
Received: from nm7.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (nm7.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com [98.138.90.70])
        by mx.google.com with SMTP id jv14si52576122icb.129.2011.01.04.01.24.27;
        Tue, 04 Jan 2011 01:24:28 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of lindasiako88@yahoo.com designates 98.138.90.70 as permitted sender) client-ip=98.138.90.70;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of lindasiako88@yahoo.com designates 98.138.90.70 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=lindasiako88@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (test mode) header.i=@yahoo.com
Received: from [98.138.90.49] by nm7.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 04 Jan 2011 09:24:27 -0000
Received: from [98.138.88.232] by tm2.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 04 Jan 2011 09:24:27 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1032.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 04 Jan 2011 09:24:27 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 641947.56365.bm@omp1032.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 62767 invoked by uid 60001); 4 Jan 2011 09:24:27 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1294133067; bh=euLQD+rZlyG8EadsfS/4V0gdGizoNK8p8gS+A22iiy8=; -Version:Content-Type; BKwf9mxTVMQM4=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  9zvXDhXipkCYk=;
Message-ID: <465733.60697.qm@web120406.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: vXP8NVoVM1mvpEa2ob6tfiuw8yTE0iByR6LQazTMcCGA2ru
h75St5pPscJ.v.F2CtzJB_lGCZwJCWSD.VQxd2h06wJjfZwRewvzk1ErquY7
3v8LQUwWt4eL0E7Hegc682q4txOuqGrTW0Gf4ImE_wZ9WO1pnCmYb7l8JVG_
8P_pqRv7TAxYPuJf.26haBwtqmSgjECTuaqCzi8AQ6B8wZxOMtjLwgZChTQM
WygkzwHu3OUvlBKqx8cM-
Received: from [41.208.162.143] by web120406.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 04 Jan 2011 01:24:27 PST
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 01:24:27 -0800 (PST)
Subject: PLEASE CONTACT THE BANK WITH THIS INFORMATIONS BELOW
To: XXX@gmail.com>
In-Reply-To: <4D210EFB.2060904@gmail.com>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-273078501-1294133067=:60697"

--0-273078501-1294133067=:60697
« Zuletzt geändert: 04. Januar 2011 um 18:30 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Linda <lindasiako88@yahoo.com> <standardcharteredbank_london@rediffmail.com> <transferbankdepartmentunit@gmail.com> <accountant_department_stcb@gawab.com>
Antwort #13 - 04. Januar 2011 um 18:27

Eingeliefert über Senegal

Code
Alles auswählen
IP-Adresse [?]: 	41.208.162.143 [Whois] [Reverse IP]
Bundesland der IP: 	n/a
Stadt der IP: 	n/a
Breitengrad der IP: 	14.0000
Längengrad der IP: 	-14.0000
Provider der IP [?]: 	Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senega
Organisation: 	Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senega  

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bommo
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Re: Linda <lindasiako88@yahoo.com> <standardcharteredbank_london@rediffmail.com> <transferbankdepartmentunit@gmail.com> <accountant_department_stcb@gawab.com>
Antwort #14 - 04. Januar 2011 um 20:59

Die Dame hat es brandeilig – ich nicht. Gleicher Text wie in Antwort #12, daher nur Mailheader.

Spoiler:

Received: from mtain-mc04.r1000.mx.aol.com (mtain-mc04.r1000.mx.aol.com [172.29.96.76]) by air-mb01.mail.aol.com (v129.4) with ESMTP id MAILINMB011-a0764d236196389; Tue, 04 Jan 2011 13:06:14 -0500
Received: from nm30.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (nm30.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com [98.138.90.93])
        by mtain-mc04.r1000.mx.aol.com (Internet Inbound) with SMTP id 69E7C38000145
        for <xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@aol.de>; Tue,  4 Jan 2011 13:06:01 -0500 (EST)
Received: from [98.138.90.56] by nm30.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 04 Jan 2011 18:05:57 -0000
Received: from [98.138.89.171] by tm9.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 04 Jan 2011 18:05:57 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1027.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 04 Jan 2011 18:05:57 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 787860.18440.bm@omp1027.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 16438 invoked by uid 60001); 4 Jan 2011 18:05:57 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1294164357; bh=Y8QTFS0U1R8prPBJKS2lKXqk9f6JIyVZ3Rq+KY2a4nA=; -Version:Content-Type; Yri4fDU79Owv8=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  5IRfEWAiEH2dE=;
Message-ID: <521377.15080.qm@web120411.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: QFmXseEVM1loSAFPnJzvgC41nL8hzjpFjVr97F9Bm_0rpWm
7Usj0fyEWir8WqdgdHSLVrGovlBVMLo_v26fUTTEr_wDbEgl1ZPPtXynBoQx
VxWDNB89rakQSeyoRz_f5WKXJ_W3eJwOyF1Ph2OQU4ySmkKKap41_oFrrlGY
8W7FMsfzUSS6wrTQ_xHijIPVcbNb8ZqsuqNdTehwbtuzYHoZdAH1kDJYb3fg
ZEOiIW483todiA2nMbhI-
Received: from [200.122.132.176] by web120411.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 04 Jan 2011 10:05:57 PST
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 10:05:57 -0800 (PST)
Subject: PLEASE CONTACT THE BANK WITH THIS INFORMATIONS BELOW
To: xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx <xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@aol.de>
In-Reply-To: <4D22EF78.1060402@aol.de>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1276960712-1294164357=:15080"
x-aol-global-disposition: S
X-AOL-SCOLL-AUTHENTICATION: mail_rly_antispam_dkim-d237.1 ; domain : yahoo.com DKIM : fail   
X-AOL-REROUTE: YES 
x-aol-sid: 3039ac1d604c4d236189141b
X-AOL-IP: 98.138.90.93

--0-1276960712-1294164357=:15080

über Costa-Rica mit Proxyverdacht:
Code
Alles auswählen
200.122.132.176 - Geo Information
IP Address 	200.122.132.176
Host 	pixelestudios.com
Location 	CR CR, Costa Rica
City 	San José, 08 -
Organization 	RADIGRAFICA COSTARRICENSE
ISP 	RADIGRAFICA COSTARRICENSE
AS Number 	AS3790 RADIOGRAFICA COSTARRICENSE

Code
Alles auswählen
General IP Information
Hostname:	pixelestudios.com
ISP:	RADIGRAFICA COSTARRICENSE
Organization:	RADIGRAFICA COSTARRICENSE
Proxy:	Confirmed proxy server. (Read about proxy servers)
Type:	Dial-up
Assignment:	Static IP
Blacklist:
Geolocation Information
State/Region:	San Jose
City:	San José 

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema