Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Stephanie <mariesteph12@yahoo.com> <mariesteph12@usa.com> (Gelesen: 4938 mal)

Bommo
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Standort: schwebend zwischen den Welten
Stephanie <mariesteph12@yahoo.com> <mariesteph12@usa.com>
17. Dezember 2010 um 20:43

Am Anfang stand ein Profil bei Metrodate.com - eine Dame aus den USA.

Profildaten:
Zitat:
Last Online Today! New Member!
About Me

Sexuality:      Straight
Ethnicity:      White/Caucasian
Religion:      Catholic
Education:      College Degree
Hair Color:      Black
Eye Color:      Brown
Body Type:      Slim
Height:      155 cm
Children:      I do not have children
Smoking:      Non-Smoker
Relationship Status:      Never Married
Astrological Sign:      Scorpio
She matches your search preferences.
About My Match

Looking For:      Dating & Romance, Friendships, or Adult Fun
Race:      White/Caucasian, Black/African-Descent, Asian, Hispanic/Latino, Native American, Indian, Middle Eastern, Multi-Racial, or Prefer not to say
Religion:      Does not matter
Education:      Does not matter
Children:      Children are OK
Smokers:      Smokers are OK
Someone who is:      Never Married, Separated, Divorced, or Widowed
Height:      Does not matter
You match her search preferences!

In My Own Words…

Tell us a little about yourself:  Friends say I'm very smart, fun loving and sexy, romantic and caring, Faithful, Respectful, Trustworthy, Loving, i am an easy going person who respects men a lot.. I can confidently say i am purposeful,honest, loyal, elegant, sociable, sensitive, gentle, cheerful, optimistic, romantic, responsible,vivacious, warm-hearted, open minded. I always try to see the positive in any situation. I like long walks on the beach or just spending the day there. I enjoy cooking for friends. I would love to make new friends. I love my Life which I am very thankful for. In a relationship I would love to find a caring person who is even tempered and positive,,, I am comfortable in jeans, enjoy going to the movies, just getting coffee, going to the beach or doing whatever. I respect others and would like to have the same in return. If you have a positive attitude, are loyal, caring towards others and animals, generous, like to laugh, are affectionate, and would like to meet someone with those qualities, here I am. Well I've been looking and searching and hope to find on this site a safe, solid and sure footed long term relationship with a man that has everything good for a woman should have, and a man could ever wish or ask for. you can also get me on my yahoo chat email and write to me on mariesteph12 at yahoo dot come Someone to get to make up a nice family together. Someone who will love me for who I am and care for me and I promise to give the same in return.
I speak these languages:  English
My turn-ons and what I’m looking for in a person:  Yea i am looking for someone to get married with someone that can make me feel happy and sokeone that can take good care of me as well
My turn-offs and traits I avoid from a potential partner:  Yea someone that always lies i hate them all; his can turn me off from you if you do such things to me right,,,,,Etc
My favorite restaurants, local hangouts, or travel destinations:  Movies, History Museums, Crafts, Read Books, Puzzles, Few TV shows, sight-see, Sunday drives in the country, i love new york city and i love California to las Vegas England, Italy , Holland , Germany,Montana, Yellowstone, Missouri River, Mountains, my ancestors farm in ND. Would love to go to Nashville, Memphis, Mattoon Illinois, Norway, Ireland
My favorite music:  ,Music: Country, Bluegrass, 50s/60s, Blues, Jazz, 70s.
My favorite Books and Authors:  Novel and Scripture
My favorite movies:  TV: Mystery/Crime solving, Comedy, Westerns. Movies: Comedy, Western, Drama
My favorite TV Shows:  TV: Mystery/Crime solving, Comedy, Westerns. Movies: Comedy, Western, Drama
My favorite pets or animals:  Cats and Dog
Here are a few more of my favorite things:  I love cooking, dancing, movies, crafts, and a good hockey game--or baseball--or basketball--or even football--especially in person. The best part of any activity is who you get to be with. The right person can make anything fun!i want someone good to me, wel...l i know and believe that i could find someone
Here are some things I could do without!  without fight or manie
Some more keywords that describe me: (Examples: Ethnicity, religion, disabilities, or political party)  Yea i am a very straight forward someone that was looking for a serious relationship just read my profile very well for you to know all more about me

Mailtext:
Zitat:
RE: hello
Hello, Its nice to read a good profile from you over here hope you fine and cool for me over there, how is the weather this time around, well love to have a serious relationship with you hope what your looking for on this dating sites, and i would love to learn all more about you on here or you email me on my private email addy.

Stephanie.
Email; mariesteph12@usa.com,,,,,,,Also chat on yahoo,,,mariesteph12@yahoo.com
« Zuletzt geändert: 23. Januar 2011 um 00:45 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Bommo
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Re: Stephanie <mariesteph12@yahoo.com> <mariesteph12@usa.com>
Antwort #1 - 17. Dezember 2010 um 20:44

Auf meine nette Anfrage, die Dame hat mich kontaktiert, erhielt ich dann Post – und es geht mal wieder nur um Kohle, Mord und Totschlag.

Hello Dear xxxxxxxx, how are you doing today hope you fine and cool for me over there, well i just read your email to me and i really wanna know all more about you, and  here is all a little more about me i live all my life In 918 W. Garrison St Carthage City Texas 75633,and Clear water Florida and also base in California Bakersfield track-side, i live there for at-least 19 yrs Shuttle all around, and i have Relocated to United Kingdom for my Dad's Inheritance Company and all the Properties here In United Kingdom, that's when my Father died In a Gun shot till death on the High Way Road Yorkshire City United Kingdom, just back from Texas  6days ago  to the England here  west Yorkshire where i do  write to you now

Well i haven't  work for good 4years back now,  i live on my dad inheritance stuff, since then, 5 years ago i got some money from my dad company  what of $450,000 then, i resettle   down very well in Texas, later i  was in a serious  relationship with  someone from Houston Texas,,, Graig  Reichert, His name,,,, but he got me ripped off embezzle my cash, i bought a  house  in Arlington Texas, but i do sell it back in year 2008 July 8th its a long stories ,
i have learned many things about this life thou i came from healthy and wealthy family's i live a good standard life high class but all that is vanity then in the past, and my father left me so many things like properties 4 set of buildings in Yorkshire city and Leeds, Plymouth city  key-ham  also, right now i  do have a court case on the properties  with the head of the family in England, and both the company account with HIB BANK in London,

hm Look  this i am writing to you right now is my privacy life which i don't like to discussed this with anybody that can not help me or be good friends adviser to me in a good way, because i have give my heart away to someone before and he got me ripped  off, which i learn so much lesson about this  in life, because life is a misery i learned so much things in life , so i do not want any men that will not give me his heart and soul, i do normally fall in love with someone but this time around i will make sure i do go to the right way i pray it  from God Almighty,

Stephanie.
Cell ; Uk  +44 704-574-7033
Cell.Usa; +1  661-474-1893

Spoiler:

Delivered-To: xxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxx@googlemail.com
Received: by 10.204.80.81 with SMTP id s17cs5245bkk;
        Fri, 17 Dec 2010 07:30:18 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.150.92.12 with SMTP id p12mr2794234ybb.69.1292599817298;
        Fri, 17 Dec 2010 07:30:17 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <mariesteph12@usa.com>
Received: from imr-da05.mx.aol.com (imr-da05.mx.aol.com [205.188.105.147])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTP id e31si715737qck.119.2010.12.17.07.30.14;
        Fri, 17 Dec 2010 07:30:17 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 205.188.105.147 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of mariesteph12@usa.com) client-ip=205.188.105.147;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 205.188.105.147 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of mariesteph12@usa.com) smtp.mail=mariesteph12@usa.com
Received: from imo-ma02.mx.aol.com (imo-ma02.mx.aol.com [64.12.78.137])
        by imr-da05.mx.aol.com (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id oBHFTtig030432
        for <xxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxx@googlemail.com>; Fri, 17 Dec 2010 10:29:55 -0500
Received: from mariesteph12@usa.com
        by imo-ma02.mx.aol.com  (mail_out_v42.9.) id 4.c20.801347c8 (55762)
         for <xxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxx@googlemail.com>; Fri, 17 Dec 2010 10:29:51 -0500 (EST)
Received: from smtprly-ma02.mx.aol.com (smtprly-ma02.mx.aol.com [64.12.207.141]) by cia-md05.mx.aol.com (v129.7) with ESMTP id MAILCIAMD053-5c4f4d0b81ec1e3; Fri, 17 Dec 2010 10:29:51 -0500
Received: from web-mmc-m06 (web-mmc-m06.sim.aol.com [64.12.224.139]) by smtprly-ma02.mx.aol.com (v129.5) with ESMTP id MAILSMTPRLYMA025-5c4f4d0b81ec1e3; Fri, 17 Dec 2010 10:29:48 -0500
References: <4D0A4160.5030909@googlemail.com>
To: xxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxx@googlemail.com
Subject: Re: xxxxxxxx (xxxxxxxx) from metrodate.com
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 10:29:48 -0500
X-AOL-IP: 172.190.40.237
In-Reply-To: <4D0A4160.5030909@googlemail.com>
X-MB-Message-Source: WebUI
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-MB-Message-Type: User
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; 
boundary="--------MB_8CD6C165FE70F52_2F4_28A6_web-mmc-m06.sysops.aol.com"
X-Mailer: Mail.com Webmail 33053-STANDARD
Received: from 172.190.40.237 by web-mmc-m06.sysops.aol.com (64.12.224.139) with HTTP (WebMailUI); Fri, 17 Dec 2010 10:29:48 -0500
Message-Id: <8CD6C165FDD89CE-2F4-13F8@web-mmc-m06.sysops.aol.com>
X-Spam-Flag:NO
X-AOL-SENDER: mariesteph12@usa.com

inline über AOL:
Code
Alles auswählen
172.190.40.237 - Geo Information
IP Address 	172.190.40.237
Host 	ACBE28ED.ipt.aol.com
Location 	US US, United States
City 	-, - -
Organization 	America Online
ISP 	America Online
AS Number 	AS1668 AOL Transit Data Network

« Zuletzt geändert: 17. Dezember 2010 um 20:45 von Bommo »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bommo
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Antwort #2 - 17. Dezember 2010 um 20:46

Ein durchaus schon altes Yahoo-Profil.

Zitat:
MarieS
Updates erhalten

* Weiblich - uk

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #3 - 18. Dezember 2010 um 13:31

Bommo schrieb on 17. Dezember 2010 um 20:44:
GraigReichert

Ich nehme an, dass Bimbo hier den Namen vom kanadischen Eishockeyspieler Craig Reichert genommen hat. Graig als Vornamen habe ich auch nicht finden können!

Die angebliche Handynummer aus den USA ist eine Festnetznummer aus Kalifornien:
Zitat:
Number billable as      geographic number
Country or destination      United States
City or exchange location      California

Ich habe auch noch einen Paralleltext gefunden: Smiley
Zitat:
Hello Dear, I Have So Much Experience On Here And I Do Not Want Any Disappointment From Any Man That Does Not Get Serious That Does Not Know The Value Of A Lady Or Any Woman In This Life Baby I Live All My Life In 918 W. Garrison St Carthage City Texas 75633,and Clearwater Florida Baby, I Live There For At lest 19 yrs Shuttle All Around, And I Have Relocated To United Kingdom For My Dad's Inheritance Company And All The Properties Here In United Kingdom, That's When My Father Died In A Gun Shot Till Death, On The High Way Road Yorkshire City United Kingdom, I Live In Plymouth City Now, This Is My Home Address And My Full Name Baby,And My Cell Contact,,,, Full Name;; Stephanie Marie Weith,,,Address's,,107 TOWNSHEND AVE,, KEYHAM,,,PLYMOUTH,,,PL 2 1 PB,United Kingdom Cell; 703 5921550, You Can Also Reach Me On My Private Email, mariesteph12@yahoo.com Or Mariesteph12@aol.com, Hope To Hear From You Soon Dear, Stephanie Marie Weith.

Allerdings ist mir noch nicht so richtig klar, was sie überhaupt will! Da ist zwar ein Freund, der sie ein wenig "entlastet" hat, trotzdem scheint sie ja noch über genügend "Kleingeld" zu verfügen. 

Ich denke, dass die Mail aus Afrika kommt. Werde sie aber erst einmal in die offene Welt hinaus verfrachten!
« Zuletzt geändert: 18. Dezember 2010 um 13:41 von Uli »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #4 - 03. September 2017 um 11:42

Dieses Thema wurde in dieses Forum von Remainder of the World - Male [move by] Webmaster.

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden